IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,412 posts in this topic. You are on page 448 of 569.
#22351 1 year ago

The Playfield protector floats on the Playfield and does not get secured down using any of the Playfield hardware. It is meant to be placed where the balls roll. If you don't want it to move around, add mylar strips along some edges is one option

#22352 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Man I wish this game on location was as good as my LE at home. Played a game in local tournament tonight... Always a problem, if it's not stuck balls on the record, it's bad sensors, incorrect flipper angles for hitting critical ramps, no fans so flipper coils fade very quickly...I wish people could see this game in its glory, it's really amazing. Location play is always lackluster, but on this game in particular for some reason, I always walk away frustrated and making apologies to my friends ..."You should play my game, it's totally different.." - sorry, just had to vent a little

Report game issues to the tournament director. That person will be happy to get the info to the game owner. Not to mention, with certain game issues, the game would get removed from the tournament and make it a more pleasurable experience.

#22353 1 year ago

Honestly man,
Don't waste your time with a playfield overlay.

It's unnatural.

However if they can make a "glow in the dark" might be cool !

Bareback all the way brother.

glow (resized).JPGglow (resized).JPG
#22354 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Looking to purchase a nib gnrle. What are yall thoughts on a playfield protector to protect the playfield from art removing from the post?
Is it neccessary? Does anyone have issues so far with their playfield concerning the art peeling back from the post? thanks for your input.

Hellz to tha NO my good man. Waste of time and money. Keep your playfield waxed, rubbers clean, and your balls fresh ( bad joke intended ) and you'll be just fine. Maybe a few petg washers under some posts here and there is all that's needed.

#22355 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Hellz to tha NO my good man. Waste of time and money. Keep your playfield waxed, rubbers clean, and your balls fresh ( bad joke intended ) and you'll be just fine. Maybe a few petg washers under some posts here and there is all that's needed.

As the guys mentioned, if you have one of the latest run, you already have the washer and you don't have to worry about a thing.
If you're like myself with an early run, just buy some clear washer and install them.
Then as every machine, give it a wax regularly when you start nothing ball trail and you should be fine

#22356 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Man I wish this game on location was as good as my LE at home. Played a game in local tournament tonight... Always a problem, if it's not stuck balls on the record, it's bad sensors, incorrect flipper angles for hitting critical ramps, no fans so flipper coils fade very quickly...I wish people could see this game in its glory, it's really amazing. Location play is always lackluster, but on this game in particular for some reason, I always walk away frustrated and making apologies to my friends ..."You should play my game, it's totally different.." - sorry, just had to vent a little

Quoted from Vespula:

Yep, I dont know squat, but what I do know is this is a home pin thru and thru.
But then again, the majority of the 5000+ pins made are at someone's home I am sure so that worked out just fine.

Could not agree more. This game needs to be taken care of and dialed in.

My buddy just took receipt for an le at his arcade. It plays so well right now. It's fun and the shots hit well so far.

Another buddy has an LE at a different local spot and the thing hasn't played well in a year. Drain monster. Shots are very hard. Can't get the feel for it.

The SE (you know, the rare version) in my basement plays better than any I have played elsewhere. It's just a better home pin hands down for sure.

#22357 1 year ago

I just came here to say this is the most frustrating pinball machine I have ever played. If I wasn't a big GNR fan it'd be gone already. Can't score over 2 million and all I do is swear at it lol

#22358 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I just came here to say this is the most frustrating pinball machine I have ever played. If I wasn't a big GNR fan it'd be gone already. Can't score over 2 million and all I do is swear at it lol

Have you tried just concentrating on locking balls .

#22359 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Follow the below stepsā€¦
1. Select fender patch
2. Plunge for skill shot
3. Hit drum ramp or spinner to the left of scoop depending on flipper
4. Lock all the balls you can, which will probably result in light multi
5. Keep hitting ramps (youā€™ll probably get the patch here, and end up getting both keyboards)
6. Back down to 1 ball? Go after whatever band member is missing
7. Got every band member? Lock balls till you get six which will automatically start the song
8. Hit lit shots, and scoop when green. Dump the ball in the pops when you hear the band frenzy call out
9. Is jackpot above 2 million, and the scoop is green. Drain down to 1 ball and hit the scoop
10. Cash out

GnR is all about pushing your luck. Cash out when you are happy with the jackpot.

Once you can do 1-10 above, focus on the other pieces. Build the score boost by completing all 4 multiballs before starting the song. Complete other beneficial patches before going into the song. Keep the song going and get applause jackpot. Always dump the balls in the pops during band frenzy. Lock balls during the song to get a ball added and allow you to make the shots you need easier.

Youā€™ll get to the point where 20 mil, 60 mil, 100 mil arenā€™t even considered good games. Happy flipping

#22360 1 year ago
Quoted from Blu:

1. Select fender patch
2. Plunge for skill shot
5. Keep hitting ramps (youā€™ll probably get the patch here, and end up getting both keyboards)
7. Got every band member? Lock balls till you get six which will automatically start the song
8. Hit lit shots, and scoop when green. Dump the ball in the pops when you hear the band frenzy call out
9. Is jackpot above 2 million, and the scoop is green. Drain down to 1 ball and hit the scoop
10. Cash out
GnR is all about pushing your luck. Cash out when you are happy with the jackpot.
Once you can do 1-10 above, focus on the other pieces. Build the score boost by completing all 4 multiballs before starting the song. Complete other beneficial patches before going into the song. Keep the song going and get applause jackpot. Always dump the balls in the pops during band frenzy. Lock balls during the song to get a ball added and allow you to make the shots you need easier.
Youā€™ll get to the point where 20 mil, 60 mil, 100 mil arenā€™t even considered good games. Happy flipping

Finally a post from someone who actually understands the game! Well said.

#22361 1 year ago
Quoted from Blu:

1. Select fender patch
2. Plunge for skill shot
10. Cash out

Thank you for these tips. Iā€™ve owned a LE since last fall and my best game is only 18m. Haha I still have never gotten all 6 up there yet - 5 is the best Iā€™ve done! Itā€™s a Great game!

#22362 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Thank you for these tips. Iā€™ve owned a LE since last fall and my best game is only 18m. Haha I still have never gotten all 6 up there yet - 5 is the best Iā€™ve done! Itā€™s a Great game!

Backhanding is the way

#22363 1 year ago
Quoted from Blu:

1. Select fender patch
2. Plunge for skill shot
10. Cash out

Thanks very much for the tips.. So far my best score is 18M. Hopefully will be much better now!

#22364 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Love / hate is the best pinball machine relationship to have.. Makes you want to go back for more!

#22365 1 year ago
Quoted from adrock:

Backhanding is the way

Depending on how the flipper is set, backhanding may be impossible without adjusting it on some machines or on used machines the prior owner adjusted to shoot the right orbit better.

#22366 1 year ago
Quoted from Blu:

1. Select fender patch
2. Plunge for skill shot
10. Cash out

Yep I can do all those things except keep the balls in play during a song. Can't cradle during a song so it's just a flail fest until the ball saver runs out in which I then lose all the balls and get nothing to show for it

#22367 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Yep I can do all those things except keep the balls in play during a song. Can't cradle during a song so it's just a flail fest until the ball saver runs out in which I then lose all the balls and get nothing to show for it

You can cradle longer if you have the right patches -> T-shirt + poster combined halves the flipper decay during songs.

#22368 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

This doesn't make sense to me because if you can do all those things you can get over 2 million.
That list from blu was in order. Not randomly.

I think you could just go for the multiballs with your first two balls then play a charity song on your third ball and easily break 2 million Just doing that.

#22369 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

If you ever find yourself in a flail fest rethink strategy.

With specific regard to GNR:

- Pre-Song: Cradle balls and make your shots with the other flipper
- In-Song: Stash as many balls up on the neck as possible to clean up the playfield. This has the benefit of keeping them safe for a while, and also the possibility of a power chord.

#22370 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

If you ever find yourself in a flail fest rethink strategy.
With specific regard to GNR:
- Pre-Song: Cradle balls and make your shots with the other flipper
- In-Song: Stash as many balls up on the neck as possible to clean up the playfield. This has the benefit of keeping them safe for a while, and also the possibility of a power chord.

What's the SE version of the in-song strategy? Anyone?

#22371 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

This doesn't make sense to me because if you can do all those things you can get over 2 million.
That list from blu was in order. Not randomly.
I think you could just go for the multiballs with your first two balls then play a charity song on your third ball and easily break 2 million Just doing that.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve done them all in the same game lol
I guess I just suck at playing this particular game but I wouldnā€™t call myself a great player. For those that own Wonka my best score is 6M on that
The rules on these modern games are quite complicated

#22372 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I guess I just suck at playing this particular game but I wouldnā€™t call myself a great player. For those that own Wonka my best score is 6M on that

Don't give up man,
Sometimes it takes a little while for a game to click.
Took me ages to get into the groove and figure it out.

The risk/reward is awesome.

When you do get really jamming your gonna love it !

#22373 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Upgrade

#22374 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

I havenā€™t played the SE version, but it should be the same with only minor changes.

I think the left ramp serves as a virtual lock, so just replace the lock balls with hit left ramp.

I have no idea how lights multi starts on the SE, or if the ramp dumps to amp or GnR lane, so depending on how all that works it may be safer to go for the frenzy multi with backhands from right flipper.

In song instead of guitar lock dump in pops where possible. Your songs are going to be way harder to manage.

Everything else should basically be the same I think.

#22375 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Me either! If I could remember, execute, control most of that in a game everytime I'd probably never play and eventually sell it... I'm NOT a great player at all.
I have plenty of crappy games and then just click start to see what's around the corner...

If I'm having multiple bad games in a row and not feeling it sometimes That's how it ends... But I've learned sometimes it only takes one ball to change everything around.
I've had some crappy balls one and two and then that third ball produced some extra balls I got my adrenaline going and I'm back in the game.

Now that I think about it that's one thing blu didn't mention was the extra ball strategy cash out during your song. I think that's huge to keep going and not be limited by just three balls. Mystery award extra ball is not that uncommon either.

Also you might pick some songs that are shorter and have easier objectives and full of rewards and take the 15-point loss in song value playing those.

I don't know if it's me but I seem to have cashed out pretty big multiple times on out ta get me, Paradise City, and estranged. I wonder if that's just me or are those songs similar experience for everybody? There's probably a list somewhere of ranking the songs of easiest and most lucrative in order. Civil war being the last one of the list, right?

Last mention is the streams, watching Karl or Joel Play the game and talk through it can really help make things click from a rules, strategy and objective standpoint. Doesn't mean you're going to be able to do it but that's why the game is so flipping fun. The lows are frustratingly low and the highs are addictively high. Just a great pinball experience. Even when you're in a rut, just change your strategy pick some other game strategies and blu's list That you forgot about or had been ignoring even unintentionally and it can shift the whole game around for you keep shifting like that and the pieces all start to slowly form together to a deeper understanding of the game. Let me say that I don't say any of this because I have this deeper understanding of the game or I'm good at it, I know what I don't know, but what I do know is that The limitations are all mine not the game... I do have some pro moments and sometimes things just work out, and then I'm totally slapped in the face and understand the feeling of losing that big jackpot I work so hard for.... I'm constantly surprised by twist and turns seemingly endless in the variations in the game... I love playing this game everytime still...No matter what the outcome is.
Even on the days when I start and I like okay here we go again same old thing, collect band members, get multiballs, start song, flail.... I realize that's me causing the same old doldrum. What about patches? What about power cords? What about locking balls to start a song ? I'm pissed when I get a song started on ball three like I'm some charity case. What a bunch of crap. It's the little things like that that let me know that I need improvement in refocus on strategies. And I can change it up to make the game a little different. There's other stuff that I hardly ever hit like the tour multi-ball, heck I don't even know really how to get that. And then the modes, I get stuck in a rut and I skip modes because I don't want to waste a ball on them. Then I'm in a game that doesn't matter as much to me and I'm like hell let's just play tear down the wall and see if I still suck at it. Yep I do, but it was fun and I thought I should play that more often and get better at it. And there's three other modes that are the same way. I don't even know how to make those modes show up or when they show up. So my level of understanding this game is years away from even being considered an expert or a master or anything remotely getting me close to the fact of selling this game. Anyway if you're still reading this you're probably just laying in bed like me drinking coffee starting your day wishing somebody would post a big long post about guns n' roses the game you love so much because you long for the days when the forum was just hyperactive and sharing and all its glory. This thread has hit a pretty steady slow tempo and I think most of us are really disappointed if more than a day or two goes by with no post. So maybe this is a little bit of a rah rah to say no post too small, 22,000 plus isn't enough for a great game like this. Keep sharing and I'll be sticking around. I've enjoyed the people I've connected with on here and want to sincerely apologize to those that I have offended along the way, zaphX top of the list. And thank everybody who makes pinside a great place and a great experience for somebody like me new to buying, playing, modding my first and only pinball machine. I'm not going to name names but you to all the guys on pinside who are great you know who you are. The rest of you can go piss off.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22376 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Civil war being the last one of the list, right?

I haven't even broken half a million on Civil War , prick of a song

#22377 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

That one is difficult for me as well.

#22378 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That one is difficult for me as well.

I suppose , out of all the songs there has to be the hardest one .

#22379 1 year ago

Does anybody know what the difference between the JJP coil 23-100000-00 used by the Axl magnet, and 23-000003-00 used by the Knocker/Slingshots/Etc is?

They are both AE-23-800, but Marco doesn't sell the 23-100000-00 variant.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/AE-23-800

Thanks!

gnr_axl_magnet (resized).jpggnr_axl_magnet (resized).jpggnr_ball_launch (resized).jpggnr_ball_launch (resized).jpg
#22380 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

They need a patch for Civil War to help me break a half mil

#22381 1 year ago
Quoted from Xier:

Does anybody know what the difference between the JJP coil 23-100000-00 used by the Axl magnet, and 23-000003-00 used by the Knocker/Slingshots/Etc is?
They are both AE-23-800, but Marco doesn't sell the 23-100000-00 variant.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/AE-23-800
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

The difference is the thermal cutoff switch wrapped into it. My switch failed and I just removed it, been running without one since without problems.

Probably not adviseable, but ya know. It's what I did.

#22382 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The difference is the thermal cutoff switch wrapped into it. My switch failed and I just removed it, been running without one since without problems.

Thanks. Yeah, the game actually flows pretty nicely without Axl grabbing your ball every loop...

#22383 1 year ago
Quoted from Xier:

Thanks. Yeah, the game actually flows pretty nicely without Axl grabbing your ball every loop...

I actually like it happening like it's designed to - but it does grab it less as the game progresses.

#22384 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Definitely not advisable. That coil gets very hot without anything to stop it. Could be a fire hazard. But you should smell the vaporizing coil wrapper before flames, so at least you get a warning.

#22385 1 year ago
Quoted from Blu:

I havenā€™t played the SE version, but it should be the same with only minor changes.
I think the left ramp serves as a virtual lock, so just replace the lock balls with hit left ramp.
I have no idea how lights multi starts on the SE, or if the ramp dumps to amp or GnR lane, so depending on how all that works it may be safer to go for the frenzy multi with backhands from right flipper.
In song instead of guitar lock dump in pops where possible. Your songs are going to be way harder to manage.
Everything else should basically be the same I think.

The virtual lock on my SE appears to only be pre-song. I have noticed that during song mode, my ball saver extends longer than I'd expect sometimes. I'm not sure if it's because I'm earning mystery rewards via the scoop, if it's due to earning add-a-ball when I already have 6, or if it has something to do with the left ramp.

I'm desperately trying to reach NITL mode, but haven't been able to go 4-for-4 on 3+ minute song modes (let alone collecting the extra ball each time). I figure if I can understand how to maximize song time (I flail 90% of the time), maybe I can get that perfect game I've been chasing...

#22386 1 year ago

Hey all - is there some trick to getting my GnR online? I go into the network settings. The game clearly "sees" my network. I choose it. I typed the password and verified that it was correct on another device. Then I go to the "connect" portion of the menu, and then it says after about 10-15 seconds - "connection failed"...

Seems like I did everything right.
Did I miss a step?

#22387 1 year ago
Quoted from RhettDR:

Did I miss a step?

I recall reading that passwords should be letters and numbers. No fancy !@#$%^&*() symbols. Do you have any of that going on ?

LTG : )

#22388 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I recall reading that passwords should be letters and numbers. No fancy !@#$%^&*() symbols. Do you have any of that going on ?

The password has a special character in it. You have to be kidding meā€¦ that is thing?

#22389 1 year ago
Quoted from RhettDR:

The password has a special character in it. You have to be kidding meā€¦ that is thing?

It popped up earlier in this thread. I don't recall why. But changing the modem password and then trying it in the game worked.

#22390 1 year ago

Hey all, I've got a question about the in-game rules. I've been watching some vids on how other people are playing, and I've got some questions about the following youtube video:

Questions:

1. @ approx. 11:45 a traveling shot is hit, and it lights up Slash solid as the final band member. So, I think I have this one figured out. The city that lights is the one where Slash is "found". Does anyone know all of the cities for all of the members to be unlocked by traveling?

2. @ approx. 16:54 the record is hit and it spins, and you hear "band member advanced", but no band members go solid. What am I missing here?

3. @ approx. 21:30 Slash and Duff go solid on the COMA drain. Why?

4. @ approx. 40:31 Duff is lit solid for no reason when the ball goes thru Richard's spinner and into the drums (pop bumpers). Again, why?

My apologies if there are simple answers to my questions. I'm a noob at the game, and just trying to understand everything, and sometimes there's a lot going on at once. Really not sure why JJP can't provide COMPLETE rule sets to those who pay $10,000 for a machine (not me, but others). Do they not know everything about there own game?

Cheers and a toke!

#22391 1 year ago
Quoted from reddogg:

Hey all, I've got a question about the in-game rules. I've been watching some vids on how other people are playing, and I've got some questions about the following youtube video:
Questions:
1. @ approx. 11:45 a traveling shot is hit, and it lights up Slash solid as the final band member. So, I think I have this one figured out. The city that lights is the one where Slash is "found". Does anyone know all of the cities for all of the members to be unlocked by traveling?

I don't believe these two things are related. Each time you hit a travel shot, more lights on the world map playfield light up, and the city changes.

AFAIK band collects are done by making band member shots, period. Slash was collected due to me hitting the record spinner, but it appears the collection was deferred until the multiball ended.

Unknown mystery around the antlers that were received as a travel award.

Quoted from reddogg:

2. @ approx. 16:54 the record is hit and it spins, and you hear "band member advanced", but no band members go solid. What am I missing here?

I believe progress was made against Slash, but not enough spins to collect him.

Quoted from reddogg:

As you drain the game seems to spot you a few chars each time such that by ball 3, you're almost certain to get a song. Pretty sure this behavior tapers off after the first song or two.

Quoted from reddogg:

4. @ approx. 40:31 Duff is lit solid for no reason when the ball goes thru Richard's spinner and into the drums (pop bumpers). Again, why?

I reviewed this several times and I am also confused; I don't think Duff should have been qualified from that shot. Perhaps this too is "easy mode quick advancement" logic to get people to their first song?

#22392 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply. Didn't know you (the video maker) would reply, but grateful you did, and many thanks for making the video.

Do you or anyone else know whether or not these "easy" mode things can be turned off? I've looked at the settings in the manual, but couldn't pinpoint which ones would turn them off.

Cheers!

#22393 1 year ago

You can definitely make it harder. On that duff spot, you can unlock duff after 20 pop bumper hits. I think the amount goes up after each song you do.

#22394 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

You can get mirror blades from , kjs pinball Brisbane , I got the black ones .
https://m.facebook.com/KJSpinball/

Thanks for the heads up on the mirror blades mate, I went and picked a set up last week from KJS,
Kurt was so friendly, even let me have a go of his mad max custom built machine..
And Wow the blade look just absolutely awesome, and easy to install ā€¦ā€¦

2CBB428E-2047-44A7-AD70-03C7797BD3B8 (resized).jpeg2CBB428E-2047-44A7-AD70-03C7797BD3B8 (resized).jpeg
#22395 1 year ago
Quoted from Blu:

You can definitely make it harder. On that duff spot, you can unlock duff after 20 pop bumper hits. I think the amount goes up after each song you do.

I thought pop bumpers were just for Frank on drums, no?

#22396 1 year ago
Quoted from reddogg:

Quoted from zaphX:

I reviewed this several times and I am also confused; I don't think Duff should have been qualified from that shot. Perhaps this too is "easy mode quick advancement" logic to get people to their first song?

I think maybe this happened from the JAM target getting hit on the way thru Richard's spinner, however I can't figure out why the JAM target was solid at the beginning of the game.

Quoted from mostater:

That's what I thought too.

Come on JJP, release a complete and official rule set please! You've only made several hundred thousand dollars in profit off the GNR so far. How about helping owners and paying players figure it all out.

#22397 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Me thinks Drumstick target + sensor 57 = Frank qualified

#22398 1 year ago
Quoted from reddogg:

Questions:
My apologies if there are simple answers to my questions. I'm a noob at the game, and just trying to understand everything, and sometimes there's a lot going on at once. Really not sure why JJP can't provide COMPLETE rule sets to those who pay $10,000 for a machine (not me, but others). Do they not know everything about there own game?
Cheers and a toke!

Who is that guy? He sucks

#22399 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Youā€™re right thinking wrong person

#22400 1 year ago
Quoted from greeneye:

Who is that guy? He sucks

Can confirm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

7,500 (OBO)
$ 11,000.00
11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,998 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,412 posts in this topic. You are on page 448 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/448?hl=ecw0930 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.