IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 442 of 568.
#22051 1 year ago
Quoted from etr104:

LTG, hugely sorry, I clicked on the wrong vote. I changed it.

Please accept my apologies, you are extremely helpful to me and everybody else here.

Thank you my friend !
LTG : )

#22052 1 year ago

So lately I noticed I was getting a lot of scoop rejects (bounce in and out) and my scores have been going down ...I finally peered inside and realized the Cliffy was really bent up and acting like a spring to the ball. I removed it and put back in the original Mantis protector...wouldn't ya know it...no rejects post reinstall and proceeded to get a GC. I guess don't fix what isn't broke would be the lesson. Cliffy looked a little better but I was never happy how the lip came up in front of the scoop slightly and also the attachment points in the hole seemed a little weak.

#22053 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

So lately I noticed I was getting a lot of scoop rejects (bounce in and out) and my scores have been going down ...I finally peered inside and realized the Cliffy was really bent up and acting like a spring to the ball. I removed it and put back in the original Mantis protector...wouldn't ya know it...no rejects post reinstall and proceeded to get a GC. I guess don't fix what isn't broke would be the lesson. Cliffy looked a little better but I was never happy how the lip came up in front of the scoop slightly and also the attachment points in the hole seemed a little weak.

I bought one for my scoop as well. Never got around to installing it. My scoop looks just fine still. I do really like cliffys on many of my other machines though. GnR just looks like too much work to install and I'd rather be playing than tearing the machine apart.

#22054 1 year ago

Baha I’ve been having so much fun w/ my gnr le I forgot to check in! Been an owner since April and love it. Wife and friends love it too! Hell I leave it on jukebox sometimes even just for a show. Once I hooked up a powered 10” to it, she jams!

#22055 1 year ago

I was there and it was friggin amazing. Got this litho as well and the theme was perfect for next to my Pinball machine for multiple reasons for me. Arian Buhler really nailed it with this one. Based on an original piece of Dutch artist M.C. Escher.

FB_IMG_1656056017899 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1656056017899 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20220625-114550_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220625-114550_Chrome (resized).jpg
#22056 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I bought one for my scoop as well. Never got around to installing it. My scoop looks just fine still ...and I'd rather be playing than tearing the machine apart.

Same here. I think I'll keep mine just in case.

#22057 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Same here. If anyone wants mine....

I have a cliffy too waiting to install but may not. Scoop looks fine so far.

#22058 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Ditto. Got my Cliffy as a back-up for when the OEM scoop protector eventually fails. But it’s held up well so far.

I actually take the same approach on my Sterns, too: save the Cliffy scoop protector as a backup.

#22059 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I haven't installed the Cliffy set and after 869 games everything looks great .

IMG_20220613_032620 (resized).jpgIMG_20220613_032620 (resized).jpg
#22060 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I haven't installed the Cliffy set and after 869 games everything looks great .
[quoted image]

You just reminded me I forgot I have the set which includes the shooter lane cliffy also. I think it would look cool installed but Just never got around to doing it.. my shooter lane looks great Just like my scoop with just over a thousand plays. Maybe I'll just hold on to them in case like Xelz says.

#22061 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You just reminded me I forgot I have the set which includes the shooter lane cliffy also. I think it would look cool installed but Just never got around to doing it.. my shooter lane looks great Just like my scoop with just over a thousand plays. Maybe I'll just hold on to them in case like Xelz says.

I thought the same thing , but my shooter lane is sweet as well .
I think you either got a shit Playfield or it's really good , I feel bad for the guys who didn't .

IMG20220626030259 (resized).jpgIMG20220626030259 (resized).jpg

#22062 1 year ago

I get to pick up Guns N Roses LE tomorrow. Really looking forward to spending some time on that one.

#22063 1 year ago
Quoted from ukengineer:

I get to pick up Guns N Roses LE tomorrow. Really looking forward to spending some time on that one.

Be prepared to be schooled and awed at the same time. It's best having one to play at home for many reasons... Good move and Congrats!

#22064 1 year ago
Quoted from ukengineer:

Smart move. At home is where the party is with this game. And since this week i am even more in love with this game. It was bolted to the floor before. Now it is poured in concrete.

#22065 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I thought the same thing , but my shooter lane is sweet as well .
I think you either got a shit Playfield or it's really good , I feel bad for the guys who didn't .
[quoted image]

My shooter lane is looking good too, and I didn’t even install my Cliffy shooter lane protectors. I started to remove the apron, took one look at the mess of cables I’d have to disconnect, said eff that and placed Mylar strips in the lane instead.

I’ll get around to the Cliffys eventually, but the lane has held up well so far.

#22066 1 year ago

I'm hoping to pick up SE version this weekend. What is the head size dimensions (basically width). Is it wider than a Stern? Trying to determine if I need to take any doors off.

#22067 1 year ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

I'm hoping to pick up SE version this weekend. What is the head size dimensions (basically width). Is it wider than a Stern? Trying to determine if I need to take any doors off.

Similar discussion here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/439#post-6981383

#22069 1 year ago

a funny thing happened on the way to my Guns n' Roses concert last week.

https://fb.watch/dX5Wlw7gg2/

20220624_193831 (resized).jpg20220624_193831 (resized).jpg20220624_203246 (resized).jpg20220624_203246 (resized).jpg20220624_203254 (resized).jpg20220624_203254 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1656056017899 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1656056017899 (resized).jpg Added 18 months ago:

#22070 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

https://fb.watch/dX5Wlw7gg2/[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

675507DC-C45C-4AA0-A1DF-5EC71C09577B.gif675507DC-C45C-4AA0-A1DF-5EC71C09577B.gif
#22071 1 year ago

agreed!! And very happy as well

#22072 1 year ago

Hi all, I’m still a bit of a newbie, I thought I’d share a few of my cheap little mods, if anyone is interested, hope this is on the right thread

First one was a GNR 3d belt buckle, I grinded the little pieces off the back to make if flat, and stuck it on over the printed logo , it was $25 aud
The 2 x les Paul’s guitars , either side of the buckle were off eBay $16 each ..

Third one, is the skull on the left ramp covering the black sensor cap…
$12 for the skull and $6 for about 5 mini roses from a craft shop…

I made a cardboard templet that fitted over the cap, and then use a dremel to cut that out on the bottom of the skull,
Added a bit of extra black on the eyes and teeth, used the smallest drill bit I had and drilled 2 holes in either side of the teeth
And feed the rose thru it, and gave it a coat of clear coat… ( as the skull is hollow I had to put a bit of material packing inside
Just to make it up just right…) so for less than $20 I covered up that ugly senor. ( I will one day, wire up some green leds in the eyes)

Fourth , used one of the mini roses to cover up the wiring on the right side near the not in this life time speakers .

Five , from the same craft shop bought a pack of 6 stick on roses flowers for $5 .
Covered up the top of the spot light in the bottom trough near the flippers, and a couple other places

Six.. I was struggling here in Australia to get some mirror blades for my machine, I had a feeling if I ordered them from the US , by the time they got here they would of been damaged.. and was told by a few other that would more than likely be the case..

So I ended using silver / chrome wrap , I think it works quite well. It’s not as mirrored finished as polished aluminium, but it gives off a nice
Reflection and easy on the eyes , without having to wear sunglasses ..lol ( so I’ve read with the mirror blades)

All up, for less than a $100 bills, I’ve got to add a few personalised touches to my machine …

5472E74A-92D2-48AD-9056-5EC67FE2AC5F (resized).jpeg5472E74A-92D2-48AD-9056-5EC67FE2AC5F (resized).jpegFC68A68B-6B56-4B25-9996-DFD42F64F2C4 (resized).jpegFC68A68B-6B56-4B25-9996-DFD42F64F2C4 (resized).jpeg6BA015EB-31FC-4771-B82B-C17EB0BA3A08 (resized).jpeg6BA015EB-31FC-4771-B82B-C17EB0BA3A08 (resized).jpeg052AA850-3B07-4691-83B3-726266A64844 (resized).jpeg052AA850-3B07-4691-83B3-726266A64844 (resized).jpegE2032A6A-B0C2-4265-919B-278E55D48F3B (resized).jpegE2032A6A-B0C2-4265-919B-278E55D48F3B (resized).jpeg6A500949-405A-45C6-A67B-619DD4FA961D (resized).jpeg6A500949-405A-45C6-A67B-619DD4FA961D (resized).jpeg
#22073 1 year ago
Quoted from Rivsta:

Hi all, I’m still a bit of a newbie, I thought I’d share a few of my cheap little mods, if anyone is interested, hope this is on the right thread
First one was a GNR 3d belt buckle, I grinded the little pieces off the back to make if flat, and stuck it on over the printed logo , it was $25 aud
The 2 x les Paul’s guitars , either side of the buckle were off eBay $16 each ..
I made a cardboard templet that fitted over the cap, and then use a dremel to cut that out on the bottom of the skull,
Added a bit of extra black on the eyes and teeth, used the smallest drill bit I had and drilled 2 holes in either side of the teeth
And feed the rose thru it, and gave it a coat of clear coat… ( as the skull is hollow I had to put a bit of material packing inside
Just to make it up just right…) so for less than $20 I covered up that ugly senor. ( I will one day, wire up some green leds in the eyes)
Fourth , used one of the mini roses to cover up the wiring on the right side near the not in this life time speakers .
Five , from the same craft shop bought a pack of 6 stick on roses flowers for $5 .
Covered up the top of the spot light in the bottom trough near the flippers, and a couple other places
Six.. I was struggling here in Australia to get some mirror blades for my machine, I had a feeling if I ordered them from the US , by the time they got here they would of been damaged.. and was told by a few other that would more than likely be the case..
So I ended using silver / chrome wrap , I think it works quite well. It’s not as mirrored finished as polished aluminium, but it gives off a nice
Reflection and easy on the eyes , without having to wear sunglasses ..lol ( so I’ve read with the mirror blades)
All up, for less than a $100 bills, I’ve got to add a few personalised touches to my machine …[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice touch man,
Top value and looks great !

I would love to see Slash top hat on that skull.

Very cool, well done.

#22074 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

https://fb.watch/dX5Wlw7gg2/[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing man,

Very Cool !

#22075 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Nice touch man,
Top value and looks great !
I would love to see Slash top hat on that skull.
Very cool, well done.

Thanks mate, yeah the skull just sits nicely just underneath the glass, no room to spare..
And I see your in brissy as well..

#22076 1 year ago

Good Aussie ingenuity, well done.

#22077 1 year ago
Quoted from Rivsta:

All up, for less than a $100 bills, I’ve got to add a few personalised touches to my machine …[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You can get mirror blades from , kjs pinball Brisbane , I got the black ones .

https://m.facebook.com/KJSpinball/

#22079 1 year ago

let me have you take a good look of what they gave me.

The shirt Slash wears was a gift of mine to him for doing this. He responded with this picture.

20220624_203246 (resized).jpg20220624_203246 (resized).jpg20220624_203254 (resized).jpg20220624_203254 (resized).jpgreceived_4967327290045354 (resized).jpegreceived_4967327290045354 (resized).jpeg

#22080 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Cool I’ll check it out.. cheers

#22081 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

let me have you take a good look of what they gave me.
The shirt Slash wears was a gift of mine to him for doing this. He responded with this picture.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool! Congrats!!

#22082 1 year ago

Hello all,
In may I bought a wonka LE and now the JJP fever has hit me hard. I sold my LZ premium and AIQ pro and am now gonna buy another JJP. I was looking at a GNR LE or a Hobbit LE. Was wondering what everyone thinks of their GNRs? If you have owned a hobbit or played one as well even better.

#22083 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hello all,
In may I bought a wonka LE and now the JJP fever has hit me hard. I sold my LZ premium and AIQ pro and am now gonna buy another JJP. I was looking at a GNR LE or a Hobbit LE. Was wondering what everyone thinks of their GNRs? If you have owned a hobbit or played one as well even better.

I like GnR better personally. GnR has more enjoyable shots and I like the rules, and art better. I like the hobbit theme better. Both are enjoyable games. Personally I’d rate them all as woz, Pirates, GnR, Wonka, and Hobbit. I haven’t played TS yet.

Your mileage may vary on any/all of the above.

#22084 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hello all,

They could not be more polar opposites stylistically, play wise, art wise, music, theme, shot, everything wise.

That being said I would LOVE to own a Hobbit and plan on it being one of the next ones that I go after. I love the game, the music, the depth.

If I had to choose..... Well, I own a gnr SE (THE best version) so....

#22085 1 year ago
Quoted from Blu:

I like GnR better personally. GnR has more enjoyable shots and I like the rules, and art better. I like the hobbit theme better. Both are enjoyable games. Personally I’d rate them all as woz, Pirates, GnR, Wonka, and Hobbit. I haven’t played TS yet.
Your mileage may vary on any/all of the above.

WOZ is quite possibly one of the worst pinball machines ever made. My opinion and thoughts. It's a horrible machine.

I'd go.... GNR, HOBBIT, POTC, WONKA and DIALED IN tie, and in a distant shouldn't be mentioned is WOZ.

To each their own tho. That's what is great about pinball! Cheers!

#22086 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Got a photo of the blades in the machine?

#22087 1 year ago
Quoted from melumga:

Got a photo of the blades in the machine?

I still have to install mine , might try to do it this weekend .
Here's what they look like .

IMG_20220630_194820 (resized).jpgIMG_20220630_194820 (resized).jpgIMG_20220630_194847 (resized).jpgIMG_20220630_194847 (resized).jpgIMG_20220630_194929 (resized).jpgIMG_20220630_194929 (resized).jpg
#22088 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64: I was looking at a GNR LE or a Hobbit LE. Was wondering what everyone thinks of their GNRs? If you have owned a hobbit or played one as well even better.

I sold my nib Hobbit le to get GNR .
I had it for over 3 years and got a really good price for it , so it wasn't much extra to get Gunners .
I really loved it , so much to do , 31 modes , the best rules for an action button , multiple skillshots , awesome wizard modes and killing Smaug is the best moment in pinball I've had . In my opinion , it's the most underrated pinball out there .

Having said that , I'm absolutely loving GNR , it's a master piece , and it makes everything thing else look old .
I would go for an NIB GNR before they're no longer available and prices shoot up .
Obviously , play both and decide what you like best .

#22089 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

it makes everything thing else look old.

Love this.

#22090 1 year ago

I just started a song with nothing setup .
Song level was 10 , album level was 0 , I got to encore and did a bit of another song .
Then I remembered , I could skip an album mode , so for the first time , I held down the action button .
I started another song and got to platinum level and then it started to go blue , Song level was at 40 and album level was 110 .
I ended up with a crap score but could see the potential for so much more .
Shit like this keeps me coming back .
Such a great game .

Edit -. Next game I got 7.8 million for 6 ball power cord , that's huge for me .

#22091 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:I just started a song with nothing setup .
Song level was 10 , album level was 0 , I got to encore and did a bit of another song .
Then I remembered , I could skip an album mode , so for the first time , I held down the action button .
I started another song and got to platinum level and then it started to go blue , Song level was at 40 and album level was 110 .
I ended up with a crap score but could see the potential for so much more .
Shit like this keeps me coming back .
Such a great game .
Edit -. Next game I got 7.8 million for 6 ball power cord , that's huge for me .

Nice! RE: powerchord. Yea sometimes my strat going in on my very first song is go for a 5 or 6 ball powerchord while simultaneously building its multiplier. Collect, cash out of song, collect extra ball and get ready for song 2 with 10+ mil. Good times.

I know the hardcore ballers think 10 mil is nothing but it’s actually quite a lot if you reduce song scoring and boost album scoring. In that scenario above, with my settings, I could jump into the album mode and collect another 5-10 mil before going into song 2. Telling ya, change up the settings opens up so many more ways to tackle the game.

Now about that slash solo mode….

#22092 1 year ago

Dammit , I was on a roll having good games and then my scoop started going STDM , thought I have to tighten it again , and then I saw the rubber had broken .
I know it's been mentioned , but where do you get them from .

IMG_20220701_014753 (resized).jpgIMG_20220701_014753 (resized).jpg
#22093 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nice! RE: powerchord. Yea sometimes my strat going in on my very first song is go for a 5 or 6 ball powerchord while simultaneously building its multiplier. Collect, cash out of song, collect extra ball and get ready for song 2 with 10+ mil. Good times.
I know the hardcore ballers think 10 mil is nothing but it’s actually quite a lot if you reduce song scoring and boost album scoring. In that scenario above, with my settings, I could jump into the album mode and collect another 5-10 mil before going into song 2. Telling ya, change up the settings opens up so many more ways to tackle the game.
Now about that slash solo mode….

I like to follow your tips but executing them is another story

#22094 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Dammit , I was on a roll having good games and then my scoop started going STDM , thought I have to tighten it again , and then I saw the rubber had broken .
I know it's been mentioned , but where do you get them from .
[quoted image]

JJP
Pinball life
Little Shop of Games

#22095 1 year ago

I own both a GnR and Hobbit. Two totally different and amazing games.

Hobbit has some of the most interesting and varied shots and modes ever done. The 3 banks of individually-controlled drop targets are put to stunning use in this game. So many different shots. Moving targets, hit the targets behind but NOT the drops, and of course, the final kill shot for Smaug. I agree this is probably the most stunning moment in Pinball. It's hard for a reason: you not only have to get to this point, then you have to load the Windlass (captured ball shot by solenoid from the left outdrain), it fires to the upper flipper, and you have one chance to hit the switch behind a single, dropped target in a 5-target bank. This simulates killing Smaug by placing a careful shot through a missing scale in his armor. Do it, and the flippers go dead, balls drain, and you get an amazing video sequence. Anyway, theres much more to Hobbit: best action button use in any game, choices throughout at each stage, "monster" popups that force you to change shots and strategy, etc. If you want a mode-based adventure game with varied shots and objectives, this is it. It's the better playing game of the two.

GnR is the best overall pinball experience. The highlight in GnR is the stunning song/light choreography. There's nothing like the light shows on GnR anywhere in pinball, and the overall integration with the videos and songs is just amazing. I never tire of reaching Dirty Robot. The yellow/red light theme and some of the best video animation ever done accompany this mode. GnR does have some rule-based strategy to optimize scoring. The rules do have some complexity if you want to maximize points, but you don't need to know much to just enjoy getting song modes and see each unique light show. Patch collecting, for example, is a deep rabbit hole that will takes months to fully explore. GnR is the better walk-up-and-play machine for guests and friends that aren't pinheads.

My biggest criticism of GnR is the static nature of the layout. Unlike Hobbit, you pretty much shoot the same shots and field for each mode. This isn't bad. 98% of all pinballs are this way. Hobbit isn't, which makes it really dynamic with its combination of modes, bank targets, and popups.

Really, you can't wrong with either. Both are in my personal top-10.
IMG_1897 (resized).JPGIMG_1897 (resized).JPG

#22096 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Hobbit has some of the most interesting and varied shots and modes ever done. The 3 banks of individually-controlled drop targets are put to stunning use in this game. So many different shots. Moving targets, hit the targets behind but NOT the drops, and of course, the final kill shot for Smaug. I agree this is probably the most stunning moment in Pinball. It's hard for a reason: you not only have to get to this point, then you have to load the Windlass (captured ball shot by solenoid from the left outdrain), it fires to the upper flipper, and you have one chance to hit the switch behind a single, dropped target in a 5-target bank. This simulates killing Smaug by placing a careful shot through a missing scale in his armor. Do it, and the flippers go dead, balls drain, and you get an amazing video sequence. Anyway, theres much more to Hobbit: best action button use in any game, choices throughout at each stage, "monster" popups that force you to change shots and strategy, etc. If you want a mode-based adventure game with varied shots and objectives, this is it. It's the better playing game of the two.
GnR is the best overall pinball experience. The highlight in GnR is the stunning song/light choreography. There's nothing like the light shows on GnR anywhere in pinball, and the overall integration with the videos and songs is just amazing. I never tire of reaching Dirty Robot. The yellow/red light theme and some of the best video animation ever done accompany this mode. GnR does have some rule-based strategy to optimize scoring. The rules do have some complexity if you want to maximize points, but you don't need to know much to just enjoy getting song modes and see each unique light show. Patch collecting, for example, is a deep rabbit hole that will takes months to fully explore. GnR is the better walk-up-and-play machine for guests and friends that aren't pinheads.
My biggest criticism of GnR is the static nature of the layout. Unlike Hobbit, you pretty much shoot the same shots and field for each mode. This isn't bad. 98% of all pinballs are this way. Hobbit isn't, which makes it really dynamic with its combination of modes, bank targets, and popups.
[quoted image]

100% agree!

#22097 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

[quoted image]

Now I want a Hobbit.

#22098 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

[quoted image]

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I have been able to put some decent time on GNR and agree with the statement of best overall pinball experience. It’s not the greatest shooting game in my opinion but the overall experience is amazing. I haven't played the hobbit yet. From reading, watching videos and the few JJPs I have been able to play each game seems so different from the next. Wonka is a completely different experience then GNR. This is the kind of collection I wish to build.

#22099 1 year ago

Do all the playfield sounds stop completely at some point deeper in the song you could be mine??

#22100 1 year ago

Joel had a bug on GnR on his stream tonight. Had two balls locked in the guitar neck and spent too much time on the song select. The song select timer hadn't run out, but apparently the lock release timer had been running? It released the balls while he was still trying to decide on a song...

Clipped it:

https://clips.twitch.tv/PhilanthropicClearManateeAMPEnergy-fyl2mxfXUzlOEDwK

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 442 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/442?hl=rolls-royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.