IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,400 posts in this topic. You are on page 428 of 568.
#21351 2 years ago

Finally, Iā€™m officially in the club! I actually received my NIB back in Feb, but between house renovations and throwing out my back I wasnā€™t able to set it up until this weekend.

Crazy question for you all (after some backstory): Whenever I get a new pin, I start with the feet fully screwed in on all legs and run a bunch of demo games to check for mechanical problems. Once thatā€™s done, I start working on pitch and leveling.

But oddly GNR seems to be playing perfectly at this extremely flat pitch. Every shot is smooth as butter, balls are landing square on the flippers from the scoop, plunge, and ball guides. Iā€™m almost nervous to raise it to a normal pitch with it playing this well.

So my question is, am I technically doing something wrong if I leave the playfield flatter than 6.5? Like am I making the game too easy? Usually I prefer very steep games, but damn sheā€™s playing so well at this angle.

#21352 1 year ago

I mean we can create achievements and challenge each other.

It's not my world, but it sounds far from impossible

Quoted from Ecw0930:

Or you mean like users make achievements? That would be extremely difficult.

#21353 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Finally, Iā€™m officially in the club! I actually received my NIB back in Feb, but between house renovations and throwing out my back I wasnā€™t able to set it up until this weekend.
Crazy question for you all (after some backstory): Whenever I get a new pin, I start with the feet fully screwed in on all legs and run a bunch of demo games to check for mechanical problems. Once thatā€™s done, I start working on pitch and leveling.
But oddly GNR seems to be playing perfectly at this extremely flat pitch. Every shot is smooth as butter, balls are landing square on the flippers from the scoop, plunge, and ball guides. Iā€™m almost nervous to raise it to a normal pitch with it playing this well.
So my question is, am I technically doing something wrong if I leave the playfield flatter than 6.5? Like am I making the game too easy? Usually I prefer very steep games, but damn sheā€™s playing so well at this angle.

Mine was close to 6.5 with the legs screwed all the way in.

#21354 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My legs are almost all the way in as well at 6.5 . I like em steeper as well but GnR seems to be the standout that likes it flatter. My bubble is also line up touching the second line. I say keep it as is unless something happens with further play

#21355 1 year ago

Thanks for the replies, sounds like GNR sits steeper than I realized with the feet all the way in. This may be my first pin that doesn't require any dialing-in

#21356 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

This sounds just torturous!

Quoted from Xelz:

Same experience here as about everyone else. Played great at the pitch with bolts all out of the box. I might have my back legs backed out just a few threads on the bolt to be higher than the front and my bubble is not quite touching the second line.
I think I'm now inspired to temporarily shim the back up to bubble just touching the second line to see how that plays.

Good times Xelz!! Been a long time coming.. looking forward to more posts as you start your nib GnR journey!

Quoted from Xelz:

Thanks for the replies, sounds like GNR sits steeper than I realized with the feet all the way in. This may be my first pin that doesn't require any dialing-in

famous last words...

#21357 1 year ago

Heaps of praise and accolades coming in for deejaypee and his GNR Hyperlytes solution.

To start, the communication was outstanding, from personalized messages detailing the process, to perfect shipping notification.

Then the lights themselves, arrived unmolested (Thank the pinball gods) from shipping. Well packaged and secured materials

Everything clearly labeled, packaged and detailed instructions, along with an outstanding install video to boot.

Even though I had my own "Alexa powered" channeled non addressable / non integrated LED's that are separate of the system that I use for power off display or just occasional non pinball play use, I found the integration of the addressable lights from the Hyperlyte package to be more the desired affect I was going for. I left my lights in place and mounted the Hyperlytes in tandem and they work unobstructed. I rarely use my own solution and will only use the Hyperlytes while playing.

Outstanding is the result. Mimics the CE version perfectly and does not affect gameplay or lighting flow as the separate power supply, relay, and piggyback off the addressable board provides perfect sycronization.

Great overall solution if you don't want to go through the hassle of DIY. Many thanks to Doug and the countless hours he spent developing this product. I can't say how appreciative I am that you took the time to put this together and in such a detailed, professional way.

A+ all the way

Click below for the videos

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mb341Bwd9PW9evEK9

#21358 1 year ago

Just a heads-up/PSA, I noticed minor pooling around a couple posts while setting up my NIB this past weekend. These were no big deal and nowhere close to chipping; I just covered them in Mylar and added washers under each post - problem solved. A couple notes in case this helps anyone:

- Both are posts with rubber rings that are arguably too tight, and you'll notice the pooling goes in the direction the posts are pulled

- Haven't found pooling around any posts with washers or posts that aren't part of a multi-post rubber ring group

- This pooling came straight out of the box with 0 games played (other than whatever JJP played for QA). Feb 2022 build

One other observation: The post at the top of the upper playfield felt tight, but only because it was fully screwed into the T-nut. However, the lock nut underneath wasn't fully secured, and that post would've loosened on its own and started moving around a lot. I was able to lift the upper playfield enough to tighten the nut without disconnecting any wires underneath (still disconnected the servo and hexagonal light wires at the back of the playfield).

IMG-3256 (resized).jpgIMG-3256 (resized).jpgIMG-3257 (resized).jpgIMG-3257 (resized).jpg
#21359 1 year ago

I cashed out because I'm weak. Also, I think this is the first time I seen a "Max" song level.

PXL_20220425_175836186 (resized).jpgPXL_20220425_175836186 (resized).jpg
#21360 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I cashed out because I'm weak

LOL!!! Nice one! I probably would have cashed out also. Too many times I've run the jackpot up only to lose it. I'll keep it going if I have a lot of balls in play but if there's 50% or more of the song left with one ball and a score like that... Goodbye pride. As for MAX song level, I don't think they're easy to reach. I've maybe hit it around 5-10X in over 1000 games.

#21361 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I cashed out because I'm weak. Also, I think this is the first time I seen a "Max" song level.[quoted image]

Holy Shnikies

#21362 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I cashed out because I'm weak. Also, I think this is the first time I seen a "Max" song level.[quoted image]

Yeah, November Rain is a points monster IF you can survive it. Seems like it's an hour long when you're in it.

#21363 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Damn...your score BEFORE taking the jackpot is amazing (to me)!

#21364 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I mean we can create achievements and challenge each other.
It's not my world, but it sounds far from impossible

oh! Yeah i think they can do a challenge to beat your score. That is possible already.

#21365 1 year ago

Also recently received and installed my Hyperlytes from deejaypee last week. I have to say initially I was slightly concerned that all the extra lighting would be overwhelming, but after installing them the effect is amazing in person. It's not overly bright and provides just enough ambient lighting around the machine to enhance the light show. In my opinion for the cost it's one of the best mods you can add.

#21366 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I lost a 140 million jackpot on November rain. No shame in cashing out. I am still kicking myself for that one. Did not look at the game for a week after that one.

#21367 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

famous last words...

You jinxed me Vespula

I moved GNR from my work area to its permanent spot and the pitch changed from 5.8 to 6.3. Now balls coming down from the upper playfield drain went from swishing directly into the inlane to bouncing off the inlane post and traveling a slow, painful rainbow path into the left outlane.

Luckily everything else is still guiding the ball correctly. I love the flow of this pin, its silky smooth and every shot feels good.

#21368 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

You jinxed me Vespula
I moved GNR from my work area to its permanent spot and the pitch changed from 5.8 to 6.3. Now balls coming down from the upper playfield drain went from swishing directly into the inlane to bouncing off the inlane post and traveling a slow, painful rainbow path into the left outlane.
Luckily everything else is still guiding the ball correctly. I love the flow of this pin, its silky smooth and every shot feels good.

wait... you were playing it at 5.8*? And now it's still only at 6.3*? You should definitely try it around 7.

#21369 1 year ago

Anyone after a low plays HUO CE model ? I am looking to move it to get a different machine .

Has maybe 130-135 lifetime plays , clear protection wrap still on side art and head of machine . 17900 obo

CC2BF180-E300-42C8-B8A4-7F3A66B0DCAE (resized).jpegCC2BF180-E300-42C8-B8A4-7F3A66B0DCAE (resized).jpeg
#21370 1 year ago
Quoted from Localspeedshop:

Anyone after a low plays HUO CE model ? I am looking to move it to get a different machine .
Has maybe 130-135 lifetime plays , clear protection wrap still on side art and head of machine . 17900 obo
[quoted image]

Is that 17,900CAD?

#21371 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

wait... you were playing it at 5.8*? And now it's still only at 6.3*? You should definitely try it around 7.

Heh, I usually like my games at or above 7.0. But this GNR is playing so damn well at a low pitch.

#21372 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Heh, I usually like my games at or above 7.0. But this GNR is playing so damn well at a low pitch.

Does anyone have some knowledge as to why the pitch is different at different parts of the playfield? I set my GNR to fooflighter ā€™s recommendation (I think it was 6.5 at the flippers) and seem to remember his acknowledging that it was 6.3 in the middle of the PF, or maybe vice versa, and I found that to be true, and also that the pitch made my game play much better.m (thanks!) I was curious and checked a couple of other games and found the same thingā€”that the pitch was slightly different at different parts of the playfield. Seems like it should be a plank, straight and the same all the way down, right? Someone must have some know-whyā€¦ and Iā€™m curious.

#21373 1 year ago

fooflighter Mar3nBu okgrak and others: Thank you all so much for the kind words. Iā€™m stoked that youā€™re all happy with the Hyperlytes. Iā€™ll get them into the store soon but my ride or die preorder people gave me the confidence (and the impetus) to get a good design and build done. Iā€™m super grateful. You didnā€™t even really know exactly what you were getting into and I hope Iā€™ve rewarded your backing properly. Yā€™all the bomb.

One more reminder that I stood on the backs of daveyvandy and brerspidur to get my stuff going and salute themā€”and PinMonk gave me so much great advice that Iā€™ll never be able to pay him back. This community is amazing and I dare say that more than 50% of my love for pinball is the people.

Enough of this sap drivel. Iā€™ve got boxes to pack. Weā€™re moving. Great newsā€”Iā€™m gonna have a little pinball basement! Less exciting, Iā€™m recalling how dang heavy this GNR is. If Iā€™m ever destitute Iā€™m melting it down, Iā€™m pretty sure the core is gold.

#21374 1 year ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

fooflighter Mar3nBu okgrak and others: Thank you all so much for the kind words. Iā€™m stoked that youā€™re all happy with the Hyperlytes. Iā€™ll get them into the store soon but my ride or die preorder people gave me the confidence (and the impetus) to get a good design and build done. Iā€™m super grateful. You didnā€™t even really know exactly what you were getting into and I hope Iā€™ve rewarded your backing properly. Yā€™all the bomb.
One more reminder that I stood on the backs of daveyvandy and brerspidur to get my stuff going and salute themā€”and PinMonk gave me so much great advice that Iā€™ll never be able to pay him back. This community is amazing and I dare say that more than 50% of my love for pinball is the people.
Enough of this sap drivel. Iā€™ve got boxes to pack. Weā€™re moving. Great newsā€”Iā€™m gonna have a little pinball basement! Less exciting, Iā€™m recalling how dang heavy this GNR is. If Iā€™m ever destitute Iā€™m melting it down, Iā€™m pretty sure the core is gold.

+1 on that and +2 on you earning being proud for having been the dude making the number one best visual mod that everyone wants on their pin available in quality form! I truly hope it pays for your GnR. U deserve it.
P.s. My pinstadiums deliver tomorrow.. Hyperlytes will have a playmate.

#21375 1 year ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Does anyone have some knowledge as to why the pitch is different at different parts of the playfield? I set my GNR to fooflighter ā€™s recommendation (I think it was 6.5 at the flippers) and seem to remember his acknowledging that it was 6.3 in the middle of the PF, or maybe vice versa, and I found that to be true, and also that the pitch made my game play much better.m (thanks!) I was curious and checked a couple of other games and found the same thingā€”that the pitch was slightly different at different parts of the playfield. Seems like it should be a plank, straight and the same all the way down, right? Someone must have some know-whyā€¦ and Iā€™m curious.

Playfields can bow slightly, even with all those ply layers. Every PF can be unique; I think the most common experience is a tad steeper at the top/back and less steep down by the flippers.

I measure at the flippers because thatā€™s usually where I find the easiest visual references to ensure my leveler is precisely vertical, but measuring in the middle would get you a more accurate ā€œaverageā€ pitch.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21376 1 year ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I have several pinball machines and every single one slightly varies in pitch at different places on the playfield. As to why, I could venture some thoughts but I'm not a pinball manufacturer so I'll leave that one alone.

#21377 1 year ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I measure at the flippers, the middle and top... On all the games I have, the pitch increases slightly towards the top. If there are large variations, I take an average and use the middle playfield.. In the end, whatever plays better though... Using the precise measurements only as a starting point, not a goal

#21378 1 year ago
Quoted from deejaypee:Does anyone have some knowledge as to why the pitch is different at different parts of the playfield? I set my GNR to fooflighter ā€™s recommendation (I think it was 6.5 at the flippers) and seem to remember his acknowledging that it was 6.3 in the middle of the PF, or maybe vice versa, and I found that to be true, and also that the pitch made my game play much better.m (thanks!) I was curious and checked a couple of other games and found the same thingā€”that the pitch was slightly different at different parts of the playfield. Seems like it should be a plank, straight and the same all the way down, right? Someone must have some know-whyā€¦ and Iā€™m curious.

ive never leveled/pitched a machine that was completely straight. flippers, middle, and top all read slightly differently (+\- 2* ) from top to bottom.

#21379 1 year ago

Sweet!
Mine are on their way up to Canada!
I've got Pinmonk fans, topper with the PinballModz lighting AND the Hyperlytes to install hopefully this weekend!
Looks GREAT deejaypee IS the man. (As is PinMonk and Kyle from PinballModz)
Over one year in and still love my JJP GnR...

Quoted from Mar3nBu:

Got my Hyperlytes from deejaypee and what an amazing product it is. Super straight forward to install, very well documented and the effect is awesome! This is the best mod I have done to my GNR!!! Even my wife (not that much into pinball) thought it looked amazing. Doug you knocked this one out of the park!
PS: I paid for this product and Iā€™m not affiliated to them in any way. The external lighting rails were the only thing that made me hesitate while ordering a CE or LE but I loved the LE artwork and thus ordered the LE. This product bridged that gap!
[quoted image]

#21380 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Playfields can bow slightly, even with all those ply layers. Every PF can be unique; I think the most common experience is a tad steeper at the top/back and less steep down by the flippers.
I measure at the flippers because thatā€™s usually where I find the easiest visual references to ensure my leveler is precisely vertical, but measuring in the middle would get you a more accurate ā€œaverageā€ pitch.

i have found that setting the front to back angle of the machine so that the flippers can hit the ramps and stuff with enough speed to be consistent is the place to start . i tried to use a level and a phone app from side to side but then realized that by playing a few games it was easy enough to see if one side is was higher . make leg leveler adjustments to the high or low side then after a few games and adjusts it seems like i have a good general level and it might even account for small warps in the playfield . may be not scientific but i am happy with the results . sorry if this was already covered but does anyone else use this approach ?

#21381 1 year ago

Searched google and this threadā€¦. What is a hyperlyte.

Quoted from deejaypee:

#21383 1 year ago

Is JJP still giving owners an opportunity to buy replacement playfields?
I havent heard or read anything in a bit. Dont mind paying but this form of pooling and chipping is warrantyā€¦clearly engineering problems with post choice/design and physics.

Intrinsic value will catch up JJP. Stay on the correct side, cause the other side takes years to repair

#21384 1 year ago
Quoted from barroncaliber:

i have found that setting the front to back angle of the machine so that the flippers can hit the ramps and stuff with enough speed to be consistent is the place to start . i tried to use a level and a phone app from side to side but then realized that by playing a few games it was easy enough to see if one side is was higher . make leg leveler adjustments to the high or low side then after a few games and adjusts it seems like i have a good general level and it might even account for small warps in the playfield . may be not scientific but i am happy with the results . sorry if this was already covered but does anyone else use this approach ?

I've seen Deadflip adjust the side-to-side level by feel on a few of his streams. Frankly, the pitch should be determined based on whatever optimizes the gameplay, so feel is really the best barometer when finding the correct pitch.

In my experience the iPhone is pretty poor as a level tool. I tried it with a couple of the latest gen models, and I can place the same phone on the same spot and get very different results. A great way to test the quality of a level tool is to read it in two orientations 180 degrees apart in the exact same location. If the tool doesn't report mirrored results (e.g. leaning left 0.3 degrees in one orientation, and 0.3 degrees the other way when re-oriented 180 degrees), then its a bad tool and it'll just mislead the user.

#21385 1 year ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Is JJP still giving owners an opportunity to buy replacement playfields?
I havent heard or read anything in a bit. Dont mind paying but this form of pooling and chipping is warrantyā€¦clearly engineering problems with post choice/design and physics.
Intrinsic value will catch up JJP. Stay on the correct side, cause the other side takes years to repair

I'm still on a list for one this summer, AFAIK. Don't need it currently because the Sept '21 build playfield has been very solid so far.

#21386 1 year ago

I just took shipment numbered just under 3600

#21387 1 year ago
Quoted from Xcel:

I just took shipment numbered just under 3600

Plate or serial?

#21388 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm still on a list for one this summer, AFAIK. Don't need it currently because the Sept '21 build playfield has been very solid so far.

Im on a list but have heard anything. Not that im going to jump into a playfield swap but this example had a few problems before they could be caught.

This summer?? How do you know?

#21389 1 year ago

Just installed the official topper.
Any chance JJP might kill power to it when the game does the awesome "searching spotlight" intro to give it a more dramatic effect, the consistent Led light at the top of the machine takes away from the very cool effect...

Hopefully an easy suggestion for a future code update? pinball_keefer check_switch_26

#21390 1 year ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Im on a list but have heard anything. Not that im going to jump into a playfield swap but this example had a few problems before they could be caught.
This summer?? How do you know?

That's what I was told late last year.

#21391 1 year ago

Can this PSU be used:

https://www.alternate.nl/html/product/1575630?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping_Voeding&utm_term=TN8E8C&gclid=Cj0KCQjw06OTBhC_ARIsAAU1yOVUQc3IELAMjDpb_Usgl3MKBbsS7ZnhTMCRQrBcFx4otqKNTpKlMpAaArm_EALw_wcB

I donā€™t know anything about PSUs and I see so many different types (platinum, gold, titanium, TX, GX) that I donā€™t know what to buy anymore.

I ordered the 850W Seasonic gold but in the end it was out of stock.

#21392 1 year ago
Quoted from Maurice:

Can this PSU be used:
https://www.alternate.nl/html/product/1575630?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping_Voeding&utm_term=TN8E8C&gclid=Cj0KCQjw06OTBhC_ARIsAAU1yOVUQc3IELAMjDpb_Usgl3MKBbsS7ZnhTMCRQrBcFx4otqKNTpKlMpAaArm_EALw_wcB
I donā€™t know anything about PSUs and I see so many different types (platinum, gold, titanium, TX, GX) that I donā€™t know what to buy anymore.
I ordered the 850W Seasonic gold but in the end it was out of stock.

The Seasonic Prime are the high end line with supposedly better soldering, 50k extra mtbf (150k vs 100k hours), better fan control, and 2 years longer warranty.

Focus series would probably be ok, but if you're going with the Prime series (I'm not saying you shouldn't), the GX-750 would be more than enough and more than 20 euros cheaper:
https://www.alternate.nl/Seasonic/Prime-GX-750-750-Watt-voeding/html/product/1575623

#21393 1 year ago

Been a hectic couple of weeks and finally had some time to go and play some games, ball search ball not found, what, checked the normal nuisances for ball hang ups, nothing....ok...wait....what...the ball is in the hoop lol, oh well there goes a quick couple of games.

Can you get this rubber in with only loosening the screws and sly lifting of the plastics

GNR (resized).jpgGNR (resized).jpg

Loosening the nuts and plastic, especially the far right Nylock under the bass ramp

GNR2 (resized).jpgGNR2 (resized).jpg
#21394 1 year ago
Quoted from DKong:

Been a hectic couple of weeks and finally had some time to go and play some games, ball search ball not found, what, checked the normal nuisances for ball hang ups, nothing....ok...wait....what...the ball is in the hoop lol, oh well there goes a quick couple of games.
Can you get this rubber in with only loosening the screws and sly lifting of the plastics
[quoted image]
Loosening the nuts and plastic, especially the far right Nylock under the bass ramp[quoted image]

It's really not that hard to get to without risking cracking the plastic by bending. Remove a couple nuts for the wireform ramp, then a few nuts on the long plastic on the left (I think 2 or 3 are on the hotrails).

Probably a 10-15 minute job.

EDIT:I see you already did it once before for the airball shield, so you know what's involved.

#21395 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Happy weekend Gunners! You want balance? Weā€™ve had it all along. Huge shout out and thanks to MikeS for working together with this.
You want big album mode scores, we got it. You want minimized multiballs, we got it! GNR settings are mostly set to extra easy, So let the settings tuning begin! - feel free to provide feedback or input as not all of this is 100% accurate.
ā€¢ album mode scoring - change adjustment ā€œtime needed to qualify albumā€: default is 180 secs. Change to 30 secs.
Whatā€™s this do? This will substantially increase your album mode score level. I just played a live and let die encore followed by a partial November rain and cashed out. My desert demolition mode level was 71 and I didnā€™t have all 4 album patches (just the UYI1)
ā€¢ booster multiball difficulty: increase lights, crowd, and pyro difficulty +1.
Whatā€™s this do? Reduces the amount of multiballs, especially the sporadic rando ones. This will increase difficulty of the game, especially pyro and crowd multiball.
ā€¢ max ball song saver: default is 60. Recommend lowering to 30.
ā€¢ Applause time: default is 15. Recommend increasing to 30.
Whatā€™s this do? This makes up for substantially reducing the max ball saver. This will light applause jackpot sooner cutting down ball times and giving better chances of hitting it to move on.
ā€¢ GNR mystery spellout: default is 8. Recommend changing to 10 to reduce random mystery songs.
ā€¢ super lockout timer: default is 15. Recommend increasing to 20-25
Whatā€™s this do? Increases the timer of how long balls stay locked in the powerchord before releasing. This will allow for more planting of balls reducing the amount of multiball chaos in front of flippers. Tip: new locked balls or hitting the Duff scoop will reset the timer.
ā€¢ Individual songs difficulty: thereā€™s a difficulty setting for each song, well most - night train shows up twice (bug?) and one or two arenā€™t there. These are default to 1, extra easy, out of about 8 (hardest).
Recommendation: i found the sweet spot to be between 2-4 - with most at 2. Iā€™ve played with all sorts of settings and I did increase the higher scoring songs (estranged mainly) to 7 or 8.
Whatā€™s this do? It effects multiple aspects. One; it increases the # of shots to light the green scoop and move to the next wave. As such, this decreases your shot values because youā€™ll be leveling up the song slower so youā€™re final song jackpot will be lower. At difficulty 2-3 it wonā€™t affect it too much. Itā€™s at the higher 4+ difficulty that it really affects the jackpot values.
Additionally, this will reduce multiball chaos as you wonā€™t be adding balls as often. Iā€™ve tried the difficulty near max and found that it significantly slows the game down too much and found just a small bump in difficulty gave a good balance of scoring and challenge while keeping it fun.
Enjoy mofoā€™s!

Just followed this through and through, going to give it a try. Thank you! Installed the extra backglass lighting and have the pinmonk diverter and magnet kit to add next. Hooray!
5F0A9458-1123-4B3B-A974-BCCF37E0E7CA (resized).jpeg5F0A9458-1123-4B3B-A974-BCCF37E0E7CA (resized).jpeg

#21396 1 year ago

I've been really enjoying the album modes thanks to their great variety and unique game elements. Big shout out to Eskaybee for his tips on making their scoring more worthwhile.

#21397 1 year ago

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, how do you enable Jukebox mode? I have a CE I just picked up, in my settings it is greyed out and won't let me select it.. the firmware is 1.25 and seems to be the latest? Anyone else have this issue?

#21398 1 year ago
Quoted from jeff1978:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, how do you enable Jukebox mode? I have a CE I just picked up, in my settings it is greyed out and won't let me select it.. the firmware is 1.25 and seems to be the latest? Anyone else have this issue?

Is your game set to coin play? I believe the setting is not available unless the game is on free play.

#21399 1 year ago
Quoted from jeff1978:

Per the GNR manual on page 37:

Attract Mode Jukebox (Only available in Free Play Mode)
OFF: Jukebox Disabled Default: OFF

JUKEBOX MANUAL: Jukebox starts when the ā€œAction Buttonā€ is pressed
JUKEBOX AUTO: Jukebox starts automatically when in attract mode

Jukebox Mode
ORDERED: Songs play in order, by album Default: Ordered
SHUFFLE: Songs play in a random order

Jukebox Features: Sets what game features are enabled for Jukebox
MUSIC ONLY: Songs played in order, by album
MUSIC + VIDEO: Plays the music and shows the song video on the main screen
MUSIC+VIDEO+LIGHTS: Plays the music, video and the lamp show for the song

#21400 1 year ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Is your game set to coin play? I believe the setting is not available unless the game is on free play.

Thanks yea its in free play mode and mine says "Ordered" all in grey letters.. Strange!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 11,000.00
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,400 posts in this topic. You are on page 428 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/428?hl=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.