IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 569.
#21101 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Looks like a screw that would go in one of the control boards, maybe the LED board in the bottom left side?

You are a genius, thats exactly where it came from. Screw re-installed. LED board, right near the USB connector. Hugely appreciate the response.

#21102 2 years ago

Okay next issue. I don't recall seeing this discussed in here before. When i have a ball going down the right-most lane of my Fender bass wireform, it falls through the hole onto the cat walk as expected, however when it hits the cat walk, the ball bounces and goes over the hole in the cat walk, landing in my inlane, but also jumping over the inlane switch to activate the GNR. I bet I've missed out on a lot of patches because of this! hehe.

Anybody else have this issue? If so, how did you resolve it? Any way to deaden the bounce into the cat walk? I can try to record a highspeed video of this if it helps.

#21103 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

Okay next issue. I don't recall seeing this discussed in here before. When i have a ball going down the right-most lane of my Fender bass wireform, it falls through the hole onto the cat walk as expected, however when it hits the cat walk, the ball bounces and goes over the hole in the cat walk, landing in my inlane, but also jumping over the inlane switch to activate the GNR. I bet I've missed out on a lot of patches because of this! hehe.
Anybody else have this issue? If so, how did you resolve it? Any way to deaden the bounce into the cat walk? I can try to record a highspeed video of this if it helps.

Stick some fuzzy-side velcro behind the metal end plate of the catwalk return.

It will resolve the issue 100% and it's invisible to the player.

#21104 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I seem to notice a trend that the harder I try often the worse I do. My GC happened without any deep effort in strategy or patches and I was just in the zone and things went my way. It was one of the most fun games out of many. I incorporate what I know when I can but get punished for being greedy or focused on the wrong thing especially in critical thinking and timing situations ( i.e. trying to hit the center of the fuse for the triple jackpot and draining multiple balls in the process due to taking my focus off the game for that split second, or working through changing patches during game play instead of using key down moments to select rewarded again with drains) .. it's a lot to think about and lots of options and variation... Which is why I often just play to play when I'm trying too hard and suddenly I find I'm on the top 8 scoreboard. Depends on my mood or if I've been tending to notice I'm stuck in a rut doing the same things I'll break it up to change the experience. Free play is really fun to me.
The game always feel different even though you're still working within the framework of the rules.
Love hearing about everyone's journey with this game!

Question for you...when the firecracker comes up and the fuse is burning...maximum points are achieved if you can hit the fuse in the "yellow" portion???? I've been fighting this one trying to figure it out but with so much going on it's hard to figure out when or if I did it at the correct time.

#21105 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Question for you...when the firecracker comes up and the fuse is burning...maximum points are achieved if you can hit the fuse in the "yellow" portion???? I've been fighting this one trying to figure it out but with so much going on it's hard to figure out when or if I did it at the correct time.

Correct! And if you have the firecracker patch, the yellow center portion is HUGE making triple jackpot much easier.

#21106 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

I appreciate all of the people who responded to my messages about that stubborn molex connector. I eventually got it apart after a LOT of wiggling and pulling. Was able to get all of my under-the-upper-pf maintenance completed without much issue.
However, after cleaning up excess wax, I found this screw in the bottom of my cabinet toward the back. Any idea what this might be from? I can't find any similar screws anywhere else under the playfield so maybe I'm not looking in the right spot.[quoted image]

LOL, when I shopped my TZ I had about 10 extra screws. Running okay though. Over time you will find random screws at the bottom of your machine. Sometimes easy to find, sometimes impossible. Most of the time it doesn't matter and the machine still works.

Welcome to the chaos of owning a pin!

#21107 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

When the fuse is active, any press of the button will award a jackpot, unless the spark is in the red, where it awards a double jackpot, or in the yellow, which awards a triple jackpot.

#21108 2 years ago

Some huge points are possible with multiple fuse triple jackpots. I managed about 4 or 5 triples on one ignite multi, award will increase, the last one awarded over 1.2 million.

Super satisfying !

#21109 2 years ago

Hello Everyone,
My AXL loop magnet is not firing. in test mode, it will "flick" the ball a bit, but it will not HOLD the ball steady. voltage test reveals 67 volts getting to the coil. there appears to be continuity when tested at the connections multiple times.

years ago, my wonka left lane magnet coil was dead; it had no continuity. Here is different. there is continuity.

do you all have any ideas?

#21110 2 years ago

hello again everyone,
I have a question about the spotlights on GNR LE. how frequently during normal gameplay (non multiball, non song mode), do the spotlights move around? I'm seeing them sit still mostly the entire game. what specific events trigger their operation and movement?

thanks for any input.

#21111 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

Hello Everyone,
My AXL loop magnet is not firing. in test mode, it will "flick" the ball a bit, but it will not HOLD the ball steady. voltage test reveals 67 volts getting to the coil. there appears to be continuity when tested at the connections multiple times.
years ago, my wonka left lane magnet coil was dead; it had no continuity. Here is different. there is continuity.

In my experience it either works 100% or it's straight dead from the thermal fuse blowing out.

The test mode is a very short pulse so it's only really useful to see if it's dead or not. Does it ever grab during gameplay?

#21112 2 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Are you collecting the AXL patch? If you like the magnet action, don't do that. It ends the ball grabbing above the lanes (which is "Axl"). I never grab the Axl patch once I learned that.

#21113 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you collecting the AXL patch? If you like the magnet action, don't do that. It ends the ball grabbing above the lanes (which is "Axl"). I never grab the Axl patch once I learned that.

Are you calling the rose patch the Axl patch?
Also if you spot Axl I think this also stops the magnet same as if you get the rose patch, just not the whole game like rose.

#21114 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Also if you spot Axl I think this also stops the magnet same as if you get the rose patch, just not the whole game like rose.

This is correct

#21115 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yeah. My mixed terminology. The "Rose" patch will stop magnet action for the rest of that game. I just don't go for it any more for that reason.

#21116 2 years ago

So now that we have the patch terminology straight, could a failed or failing thermal switch prevent the magnet from creating enough force to stop mid orbit? Or if switch ok, is there any way for testing the actual magnet possibly not enough power energizing it?

#21117 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I incorporate what I know when I can but get punished for being greedy or focused on the wrong thing especially in critical thinking and timing situations

Still one of the best things about this game is the risk/reward/strategy! I love how it burns you when too greedy. For me it’s trying to max out patches and then I lose ball 3 without ever starting a song.

Broke 21,000,000 this evening, only got 2 games in.

#21118 2 years ago

I am starting to encounter a reboot/power off issue with my GnR LE. It's an April 2021 build. I have it on location and have noticed at times it's been powered off when it should have been on. Today I played it for about 15 minutes straight in 1 game and it suddenly rebooted mid game. After the reboot the game went back to the start screen. I tried again and about a minute in the machine rebooted. At one point the machine was rebooting again just after booting up and cycling through the coils at startup. In some cases the machine was powering off requiring a power cycle to start up. One reboot ended up in an Ubuntu menu on the screen. I checked the logs and there's no mention of a crash just a date/time stamp for each restart, which was not initiated by me. Any ideas? I'm thinking power supply but wasn't sure. I did a search and couldn't find anyone with similar issues.

#21119 2 years ago
Quoted from Straight2VHS:

I am starting to encounter a reboot/power off issue with my GnR LE. It's an April 2021 build. I have it on location and have noticed at times it's been powered off when it should have been on. Today I played it for about 15 minutes straight in 1 game and it suddenly rebooted mid game. After the reboot the game went back to the start screen. I tried again and about a minute in the machine rebooted. At one point the machine was rebooting again just after booting up and cycling through the coils at startup. In some cases the machine was powering off requiring a power cycle to start up. One reboot ended up in an Ubuntu menu on the screen. I checked the logs and there's no mention of a crash just a date/time stamp for each restart, which was not initiated by me. Any ideas? I'm thinking power supply but wasn't sure. I did a search and couldn't find anyone with similar issues.

Sounds like weak ATX power supply to me. Easy and pretty cheap to swap a new, better one in there and see if it takes care of it. Try a seasonic gold.

#21120 2 years ago

I agree with pinmonk, sounds like a bad supply. I had this happen on pirates.

Spamming the knocker in switch test was an easy way to reproduce the reboot, and to confirm it was gone after replacing the supply.

#21121 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

If you don’t like soldering or crimping or troubleshooting voltage issues—like I apparently love as determined by the number of months I’ve spent doing it—then have I got a mod for you!
Eh, I’m not a very good pitchman. Here, I made a thing I think is pretty awesome and maybe you’ll think it’s awesome too. Here’s a promotional video for what we are calling GNR Hyperlytes!
https://bit.ly/3InSybq
I can’t put it on YouTube because I can’t not use certain music by a certain band…
I’m making inquiries on larger parts orders so it’ll take me a a few weeks to start making them again, so I’m setting up a preorder list to see how much stuff I should buy. Ill get that together soon, but I figured it’s a Saturday… good day to share the video! Plus it means I won’t keep going back over it, editing with smaller and smaller returns on my mediocre editing and videography skills. Also I want to go play some pinball!
[quoted image]

Just got my Hyperlytes in last night from DJP and installed them. These things are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I thought they’d look good but they exceeded all my expectations. The light show is incredible, even just staring at the machine on jukebox mode now is so cool. Super easy instal, plug and play, and worked perfect out of the box. This was one of the things I was most jealous from CE owners. If you’re waiting on some get ready because they’re awesome. Thanks deejaypee for making these a reality for unskilled people like me. Here’s a couple of photos but my camera is terrible and does not do it justice, you may want to watch the video in the link.

2C0BDB89-F84B-42EF-9BCA-444FCD2ABBE6 (resized).jpeg2C0BDB89-F84B-42EF-9BCA-444FCD2ABBE6 (resized).jpegBDC4AAFA-B01E-471F-A0C0-033C6AC6779D (resized).jpegBDC4AAFA-B01E-471F-A0C0-033C6AC6779D (resized).jpeg444A4138-54F8-4C74-903E-60DD7D1409E9 (resized).jpeg444A4138-54F8-4C74-903E-60DD7D1409E9 (resized).jpeg8F570DB5-E175-4C8A-B861-B3D043147662 (resized).jpeg8F570DB5-E175-4C8A-B861-B3D043147662 (resized).jpeg
#21122 2 years ago

Which seasonic power supply of better quality should I order? Can you post a like please?

#21123 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You're very tight on the lockdown so I can't see the whole thing at the same time when you're demonstrating, but it appears that if you can't move the metal that the channel that the metal bar runs through is molded to, you can put a shim in the channel itself that would raise the metal bar up so it can slide freely at the proper height without intervention.
EDIT:
I can't tell because the spring is blocking the view in your video, but is the second screw that holds the piece with the channel in place and tight? It looks like the piece is crooked, and that screw being missing would cause that. The one pointed to in the illustration below...
[quoted image]

Thanks for the reply. Will check that for sure.

#21124 2 years ago

hello again everyone,
I have a question about the spotlights on GNR LE. how frequently during normal gameplay (non multiball, non song mode), do the spotlights move around? I'm seeing them sit still mostly the entire game. what specific events trigger their operation and movement?
thanks for any input.

As far as I know that is normal. The spotlights are especially active during song modes, the slash solo mode and the throw the lights multiball mode. If you get an applause jackpot the lights will go crazy violently. During regular mundane gameplay they don't really move.

If you ever doubt that your spotlights are working right, just test them through the Device Tests menu and make sure they both have full range of motion in both the X and Y axis. If one of them isn't moving left/right or up/down then that may be caused by one of several things.

#21125 2 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

Which seasonic power supply of better quality should I order? Can you post a like please?

Seasonic Focus Gold 850W or 1000W should be solid. You could do the Seasonic Titanium 850W if you want the absolute best for about twice the money. The titanium has a ridiculous 12 year warranty. The one that JJP ships with is barely enough watts if I remember right, and a cheap manufacturer. I think one of them I had was Sparkle, which is total garbage.

One thing I like about Seasonic is they generally have pretty quiet fans, which is not really top of list for many power supply manufacturers and loud PSU fans drive me nuts.

Here's a review of the Seasonic 850W titanium that's about $250:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/seasonic-prime-850w-titanium-psu,4761.html

Here's the less expensive, but still good Seasonic Focus Gold that's about $140:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-850-psu,5247.html

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21126 2 years ago

JJP support is also very helpful in case you want to ask them about it. They might have some troubleshooting ideas or be willing to send you a replacement power supply.

#21127 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Seasonic Focus Gold 850W or 1000W should be solid. You could do the Seasonic Titanium 850W if you want the absolute best for about twice the money. The titanium has a ridiculous 12 year warranty. The one that JJP ships with is barely enough watts if I remember right, and a cheap manufacturer. I think one of them I had was Sparkle, which is total garbage.
One thing I like about Seasonic is they generally have pretty quiet fans, which is not really top of list for many power supply manufacturers and loud PSU fans drive me nuts.
Here's a review of the Seasonic 850W titanium that's about $250:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/seasonic-prime-850w-titanium-psu,4761.html
Here's the less expensive, but still good Seasonic Focus Gold that's about $140:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-850-psu,5247.html

Thanks for this. Sounds like a worthy upgrade. With all the duckets dropped on this pin I'm not sure why the power supply isn't more of consideration..

Is this easy to swap?

#21128 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thanks for this. Sounds like a worthy upgrade. With all the duckets dropped on this pin I'm not sure why the power supply isn't more of consideration..
Is this easy to swap?

Not that hard as I remember it. I've only done on a JJP once...ONCE.

#21129 2 years ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Just got my Hyperlytes in last night from DJP and installed them. These things are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I thought they’d look good but they exceeded all my expectations. The light show is incredible, even just staring at the machine on jukebox mode now is so cool. Super easy instal, plug and play, and worked perfect out of the box. This was one of the things I was most jealous from CE owners. If you’re waiting on some get ready because they’re awesome. Thanks deejaypee for making these a reality for unskilled people like me. Here’s a couple of photos but my camera is terrible and does not do it justice, you may want to watch the video in the link.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you RoadQueen for the kind words! It is super exciting to see another set finally out in the world—thanks for being number 1 on the preorder list. Isn’t the spotlight intro 10 times cooler with the lights behind it?

Getting to the rest of you soon—exactly one of my boxes of parts is hung up in customs, and I’m working on figuring it out. It seems like the supplier didn’t want to pay the import duties. Bleedin’ me dry. If Axl reads this, hope he writes a song by that title…

#21130 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not that hard as I remember it. I've only done on a JJP once...ONCE.

Fargin’ ice holes. Roman Maroni has been butchering people and the English language for far too long…

Couldn’t resist. One of my favorite movies from my youth. We can discuss it in the Johnny Dangerously as a pin theme thread later

#21131 2 years ago

I have a question. Is there a way to delete the current pictures the machine takes and posts during attract mode, without resetting high scores? I don't mind the pictures, just every now and then it gets a VERY unflattering one hahahaha!
Thanks, Chris

#21132 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Thank you RoadQueen for the kind words! It is super exciting to see another set finally out in the world—thanks for being number 1 on the preorder list. Isn’t the spotlight intro 10 times cooler with the lights behind it?
Getting to the rest of you soon—exactly one of my boxes of parts is hung up in customs, and I’m working on figuring it out. It seems like the supplier didn’t want to pay the import duties. Bleedin’ me dry. If Axl reads this, hope he writes a song by that title…

Quoted from deejaypee:

deejaypee Are you willing to sell partial kits, like your circuit board/blackbox?

#21133 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

JJP support is also very helpful in case you want to ask them about it. They might have some troubleshooting ideas or be willing to send you a replacement power supply.

Thanks all. It was the 450w ATX power supply that was going bad. It kept resetting after startup and the guitar lock coils fired to release any locked balls. Simple procedure and went with a 650w Gold PSU.

#21134 2 years ago

Took me two weeks to post, but here it is: Ordered in Nov, Built and shipped in March. build 3559.

Completely Love It!

There were some issues. One side rail screw was put in at an angle, and not screwed in all the way. So right out of the box, before I even cut the strap, I have a huge scratch all the way down to the metal on one of my back box hinges. Luckily, it's on the inside and not visible, but knowing its was caused by carelessness at the factory is a bit of a downer. The glass has a chip on the side that feels like it has been sanded and smoothed out. On the third game, one nut slid down the playfield, and for the life of me, I can't find where it goes. Twenty-ish games in, I heard a screw drop into the cab. It was easy enough to find; one of the screws at the center scoop. But that has been it for problems so far, about 200-ish games in.

Please don't read this as complaining, I love the game and I actually expect and enjoy maintenance on it. Just bummed about the scratch and chipped glass from the factory.

edit: added videos.

Vids:

01924AFF-3F22-496C-AD8F-682625CA2B96_1_105_c (resized).jpeg01924AFF-3F22-496C-AD8F-682625CA2B96_1_105_c (resized).jpeg4938D5DA-10B2-43BC-A63A-C03037C88378_1_105_c (resized).jpeg4938D5DA-10B2-43BC-A63A-C03037C88378_1_105_c (resized).jpegscreenshot_16 (resized).pngscreenshot_16 (resized).pngscreenshot_17 (resized).pngscreenshot_17 (resized).pngscreenshot_18 (resized).pngscreenshot_18 (resized).png

#21135 2 years ago

Waiting two weeks made me forget some items. For some reason, the left spot light was wired *in front* of the stage lights. It was simple to move behind. Also, the mylar on the drum sticks started coming off on day one. Neither are a biggie, just documenting for my own record, and sharing in case anyone is interested.

6FA11BC2-FE76-4C79-A32C-E427A0D125BF_1_105_c (resized).jpeg6FA11BC2-FE76-4C79-A32C-E427A0D125BF_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#21136 2 years ago

spspencer I also just got a late Feb/March LE. Question, does yours have accessory power connectors on the left side of the back box? Like shown in the in the photo below. Mine doesn't have any of the blue wires or 3 pin molex connectors there so I can't figure out how to power my topper.

power connector video (resized).pngpower connector video (resized).png
#21137 2 years ago

<blockquote cite="#6872944"Mine doesn't have any of the blue wires or 3 pin molex connectors there so I can't figure out how to power my topper.
[quoted image]

This seems hard to believe. I'd be interested in seeing pictures of your wiring in the box.

Did you see this key post?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/346#post-6593835

#21138 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

This seems hard to believe. I'd be interested in seeing pictures of your wiring in the box.
Did you see this key post?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/346#post-6593835

IMG20220408194155 (resized).jpgIMG20220408194155 (resized).jpg
#21139 2 years ago

What's this one? The topper?

Screenshot_20220408-221006_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220408-221006_Chrome (resized).jpg
#21140 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

What's this one? The topper?[quoted image]

Yea

#21141 2 years ago

The blue of the same color comes from that flex loom bundle... Follow those light blue ones coming out and where do they go? Maybe it's doubled back and stuffed inside that loom.
Screenshot_20220408-221249_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220408-221249_Chrome (resized).jpg

#21142 2 years ago

From key post.. it's light blue and comes from that loom. Just because it's not run up the side like they used to do it, makes me think it's in the loom somewhere
Screenshot_20220408-221554_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220408-221554_Chrome (resized).jpg

#21143 2 years ago

So they terminate at board and there is a 4 pin connector coming off them, but it 2 inch max.

IMG20220408211757.jpgIMG20220408211757.jpg
#21144 2 years ago

Is this where the 3 pin accessory power ties in and maybe they forgot that bit of adapter?

#21145 2 years ago
Quoted from fallout-ts:

Is this where the 3 pin accessory power ties in and maybe they forgot that bit of adapter?

Just what I was thinking...

#21146 2 years ago
Quoted from fallout-ts:

spspencer I also just got a late Feb/March LE. Question, does yours have accessory power connectors on the left side of the back box? Like shown in the in the photo below. Mine doesn't have any of the blue wires or 3 pin molex connectors there so I can't figure out how to power my topper.
[quoted image]

Took me awhile to find mine. It was deep in the black flex tubing. I had to cut the wire tie off to open the black flex tubing enough. Part of the blue wire was looped on the left side. I don't see it on yours. I'll go get some photos real quick.

edit: added photos

So I had extra blue wire loop on the left side, and the free end of the connector was at least 3 in down the black tube.

174D9C47-4625-4D4A-983A-703C73E5624C_1_105_c (resized).jpeg174D9C47-4625-4D4A-983A-703C73E5624C_1_105_c (resized).jpeg263973AF-3A9C-420D-989D-86BC461E0658_1_105_c (resized).jpeg263973AF-3A9C-420D-989D-86BC461E0658_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#21147 2 years ago

Found it. I had to cut the zip ties on the loom and dig all the way to the other end of it.

IMG20220408224007.jpgIMG20220408224007.jpg
#21148 2 years ago
Quoted from fallout-ts:

Found it. I had to cut the zip ties on the loom and dig all the way to the other end of it.
[quoted image]

They seem to have 1 or more rogue employees in the back box wiring part of assembly who need a refresher.

#21149 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

They seem to have 1 or more rogue employees in the back box wiring part of assembly who need a refresher.

I’d like to find the one that can’t put a screw in straight, so powder coat gets scratched. Jk, mistakes happen.

#21150 2 years ago
Quoted from spspencer:

I’d like to find the one that can’t put a screw in straight, so powder coat gets scratched.

He’s a busy dude; the other half of his shift is spent applying the coin door sticker.

D7013471-F4F2-4549-98ED-BF5BB3A438E3 (resized).jpegD7013471-F4F2-4549-98ED-BF5BB3A438E3 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 11,000.00
12,060 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/423 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.