IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg
1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3148 (resized).jpeg
20240407_215717 (resized).jpg
20240407_215654 (resized).jpg
20240407_215630 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 414 of 567.
#20651 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I just played November Rain, and pretty sure I finished it.
Got 47 million cash out bonus.
Is that decent in this game?

Yes, that's pretty darn good. November Rain is a long song so it can score pretty high though.

Is there a midnight madness mode on GnR?

No Midnight Madness mode that I'm aware of.

As for your comment on the camera noticing motion and calling people out...I turned that off in the settings after I got startled a few times...lol
Such a good game and very different from Hobbit!

#20652 2 years ago

Still having problems comprehending how to score 1x/2x/3x jackpots during the booster multi-balls (except ignite the flames which is straight forward).

After a month of game ownership, this still hasn’t clicked. I’ve reread the tilt forums rule sheet and rewatched the streams on YouTube, but still feel in the dark here. I really think the stacking of these booster multiballs is messing my understanding as well. Cannot wait to fully comprehend what’s going on so I can take my average scores from 3mm to…well…something higher.

Can someone do me a solid an explain how to qualify jackpots for crowd, amp, and lights multiballs? Also interested in learning how to achieve 2x and 3x jackpots within each. Thanks in advance!

#20653 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Still having problems comprehending how to score 1x/2x/3x jackpots during the booster multi-balls (except ignite the flames which is straight forward).
After a month of game ownership, this still hasn’t clicked. I’ve reread the tilt forums rule sheet and rewatched the streams on YouTube, but still feel in the dark here. I really think the stacking of these booster multiballs is messing my understanding as well. Cannot wait to fully comprehend what’s going on so I can take my average scores from 3mm to…well…something higher.
Can someone do me a solid an explain how to qualify jackpots for crowd, amp, and lights multiballs? Also interested in learning how to achieve 2x and 3x jackpots within each. Thanks in advance!

Here’s my copy + paste go to ‘just the tip’:

• lights multiball: qualify the jackpot after hitting a certain # of ramps. The jackpot will light at the left loop and move clockwise around the pf every few seconds until collected. If it’s not collected after 2 full rotations, it will go away and ramp shots will be needed to relight.
Single, double, triple jackpot can be collected on one of the following shots:
> loops = triple jackpot
> ramps = double jackpot
> scoop = single jackpot

• AMP multiball: qualify the jackpot after hitting X amount of yellow hurry ups. Jackpots will light for following shots:
> under upper flipper = triple jackpot
> upper loop shot = double jackpot
> scoop = single jackpot

• crowd multiball: one shot lights Teal, qualify the jackpot after hitting an X amount of Teal shots. Collect the only jackpot under the upper flipper.

• Pyro multiball: switch frenzy. Jackpot lights after X amount of switch hits. Collect with action button - time it with the bar on display for single, double, triple jackpot.

#20654 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Here’s my copy + paste go to ‘just the tip’:
• lights multiball: qualify the jackpot after hitting a certain # of ramps. The jackpot will light at the left loop and move clockwise around the pf every few seconds until collected. If it’s not collected after 2 full rotations, it will go away and ramp shots will be needed to relight.
Single, double, triple jackpot can be collected on one of the following shots:
> loops = triple jackpot
> ramps = double jackpot
> scoop = single jackpot
• AMP multiball: qualify the jackpot after hitting X amount of yellow hurry ups. Jackpots will light for following shots:
> under upper flipper = triple jackpot
> upper loop shot = double jackpot
> scoop = single jackpot
• crowd multiball: one shot lights Teal, qualify the jackpot after hitting an X amount of Teal shots. Collect the only jackpot under the upper flipper.
• Pyro multiball: switch frenzy. Jackpot lights after X amount of switch hits. Collect with action button - time it with the bar on display for single, double, triple jackpot.

Exactly what I was looking for. No wonder everything seemed so random before. Had no idea about a lot of this. Can’t wait to engrain this into my play. Cheers!!

#20655 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:I thought the LE powder coat was Illusion Cinnamon? Pretty sure I heard that from JJP.

So has anyone had any luck matching the LE armor?

#20656 2 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Yes, that's pretty darn good. November Rain is a long song so it can score pretty high though.

No Midnight Madness mode that I'm aware of.
As for your comment on the camera noticing motion and calling people out...I turned that off in the settings after I got startled a few times...lol
Such a good game and very different from Hobbit!

I noticed when playing November Rain, it didn't ask me to cash out (at least I don't remember it) but when I play other song modes, it's always asking to cash out.

What causes this?

#20657 2 years ago

I noticed when playing November Rain, it didn't ask me to cash out (at least I don't remember it) but when I play other song modes, it's always asking to cash out.
What causes this?

Need to be down to 1 ball.

#20658 2 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Was waiting for the Diverter/Magnet fan set to get added to the site to combine on shipping!
Set on order!!
Really interested to see the difference after virtually everyone listing this as a TOP mod for the machine.

No need to wait they are ready!!! Also it is free shipping over $100 I believe so doesn’t matter anyways. Get them ordered and start crushing it!

#20659 2 years ago

I just played November Rain, and pretty sure I finished it.
Got 47 million cash out bonus.
Is that decent in this game?

Nicely done, that’s huge! November Rain is a long song too. I play this game at tournaments and usually it only takes 2-5M points to get first place in a round lol.

#20660 2 years ago

Hello All,

Sadly the GNR LE I placed a deposit for on 3/28/2021 is about ready to ship...1 year later (6 months past quoted time) and due to some personal emergencies I don't have the money for it. Put 1000 down. Was wondering if anyone has any experience in selling a place in line to another buyer? I just want to get 750 back and I paid 10500 so it would end up being a 750 savings for someone. But I'm not quite sure how to handle the transaction so any advice would be really appreciated!

Thank you!
Mike Randolph

#20661 2 years ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Hello All,
Sadly the GNR LE I placed a deposit for on 3/28/2021 is about ready to ship...1 year later (6 months past quoted time) and due to some personal emergencies I don't have the money for it. Put 1000 down. Was wondering if anyone has any experience in selling a place in line to another buyer? I just want to get 750 back and I paid 10500 so it would end up being a 750 savings for someone. But I'm not quite sure how to handle the transaction so any advice would be really appreciated!
Thank you!
Mike Randolph

Sorry to hear about your change of circumstance. Hopefully temporary.

People sell their spots on pins with a wait all the time. Put an ad in the marketplace to get some visibility. You can check out the Halloween and Ultraman ads to see how people sell their spot in a queue.

#20662 2 years ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Hello All,
Thank you!
Mike Randolph

Who did you buy it through? In my mind you simply tell them you don't have the money and usually you can get your deposit back. Maybe I am wrong here, but would at least try.

#20663 2 years ago

Looks like i am due to get my LE delivered around April anyone had one delivered lately that can comment on playfield quality condition has it improved since the initial issues with the posts and stuff?

Bit nervous but also excited to get my hands on playing this game any comments would be appreciated

Regards Paul

#20664 2 years ago

I just got mine and so did a buddy… both of ours are perfect after 300 plays each.

#20665 2 years ago
Quoted from Pablouk:

Looks like i am due to get my LE delivered around April anyone had one delivered lately that can comment on playfield quality condition has it improved since the initial issues with the posts and stuff?

I took delivery of mine in January 2022 and have had zero playfield issues.

#20666 2 years ago
Quoted from Pablouk:

Bit nervous but also excited to get my hands on playing this game any comments would be appreciated
Regards Paul

January 2022 delivery no issue. Took a tour of the plant it is clear to me that they have addressed these issues. With that said, in my mind GnR is one of the most violent pins ever created and it is probable over time that some minor chipping may occur. If that happens to me, I am not going to let it ruin my experience, game, etc. Just my opinion on the subject in general.

#20667 2 years ago

My December run LE looks perfect after close to 500 plays.

#20668 2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated

#20669 2 years ago

What are the limited numbers are being delivered these days?

#20670 2 years ago

I traded away my GnR, but have a brand new, unopened, full Cliffy set of protectors ready for a new owner! Cliffy is backlogged about four weeks right now, so avoid the wait.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “As many of you know, Cliffy is backlogged by a few weeks. By the time I received my order of GnR protectors, I had decided to trade the game. So here is a brand new, uninstalled se...”
2022-03-07
Estero, FL
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 30 times

Added over 2 years ago:

***SOLD***

#20671 2 years ago

I am getting a “stuck” ball as you can see in this photo. Only happens in the far (left) lane. The ball just doesn’t have enough momentum to get over the small hump in the wire form. Anyone else run into this issue and figure out a solution?

6F6DE054-045B-4B84-BE84-4343A5D43A5A (resized).jpeg6F6DE054-045B-4B84-BE84-4343A5D43A5A (resized).jpeg
#20672 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I am getting a “stuck” ball as you can see in this photo. Only happens in the far (left) lane. The ball just doesn’t have enough momentum to get over the small hump in the wire form. Anyone else run into this issue and figure out a solution?
[quoted image]

Pm sent

#20673 2 years ago

I have the same issue if you don't mind sharing with me as well. Tried making the overall table steeper, but still happens once in a while.

#20674 2 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I have the same issue if you don't mind sharing with me as well. Tried making the overall table steeper, but still happens once in a while.

PM sent also.

#20675 2 years ago

Anybody have the Lior speaker set mods? They came on my game and my ball will get caught everytime when it exists to the left from the VUK to the guitar neck. If it goes to the right, it's totally fine. I didn't buy or install the mod, so I am not sure if this is something others have seen or not. Appreciate the help.

#20676 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Anybody have the Lior speaker set mods? They came on my game and my ball will get caught everytime when it exists to the left from the VUK to the guitar neck. If it goes to the right, it's totally fine. I didn't buy or install the mod, so I am not sure if this is something others have seen or not. Appreciate the help.

Common problem with his mod there. There are fixes noted in this thread.

#20677 2 years ago

Anyone else play with their Pinwoofer settings a lot? Who has truly spent the time to dial it in?
Anyone care? lol.

I have been experimenting and trying to dial it in for weeks and seems like a moving target.
I have tried so many combinations of pin volume, pw gain, pw vol, backbox vol, bass vol, bass freq and it seems something is always out of balance and I cant find the sweet spot in the range of my pin volume adjustment that works really well. Trying to balance all the sounds, songs, call outs, bass, treble (the treble setting is simple, I dont need to mess with that one much) but bass freq seems to easily exceed the limits of the 8" woofer if its not in the right area, and also you lack bass response if its too high or too low also. Bass volume setting depends on bass freq, AND pw vol, AND gain. any of those out of sync and you get the cone bottom out, or the skill shot sounds like the speakers are gonna blow.

The guitars riffs rocking when you press start get great, but call outs weak. So I adjust for the call outs and then the bass is too much and distorted. I change the master volume and everything shifts, and I have to back off the backbox and bass to the call outs are great. I up the gain to max and play around again, and same things but with some occasional background noise in between certain audio tracks.

Then I adjust my pin volume up or down 5 notches and it all gets out of whack again (not linear) so I tried vol on the pin at 25 and dial it in and it doesnt sound right at 20 or 30 anymore. Oh, and then there is this strange phenomena that I swear the volume goes up or down on its own during the game, and also I think the coin door with high voltage dropping and coming back is affecting things too sometimes, but I am not sure about this. I have been pulling the switch out to restore high voltage and keep the coin door open so I can adjust the woofer while i am playing btw.

I reboot the pin and it all starts over and seems different yet again. Sound quality is great but I cant find the settings that rock call outs, game music, songs, in both the midrange and especially bass.

What is your pin volume set to when you adjust the PW?
What is your pin volume set at that you play all the time?
Anyone obsessed about the sound enough to REALLY have played with all the dials?
Would love to see pics of your dials and then what is your gain at (2 oclock?) and what is your pin vol at?
Does your main play setting that sounds great also sound good moving pin volume up 5 and down 5 from your "go to" vol?

#20678 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Anyone else play with their Pinwoofer settings a lot? Who has truly spent the time to dial it in?
Anyone care? lol.
I have been experimenting and trying to dial it in for weeks and seems like a moving target.
I have tried so many combinations of pin volume, pw gain, pw vol, backbox vol, bass vol, bass freq and it seems something is always out of balance and I cant find the sweet spot in the range of my pin volume adjustment that works really well. Trying to balance all the sounds, songs, call outs, bass, treble (the treble setting is simple, I dont need to mess with that one much) but bass freq seems to easily exceed the limits of the 8" woofer if its not in the right area, and also you lack bass response if its too high or too low also. Bass volume setting depends on bass freq, AND pw vol, AND gain. any of those out of sync and you get the cone bottom out, or the skill shot sounds like the speakers are gonna blow.
The guitars riffs rocking when you press start get great, but call outs weak. So I adjust for the call outs and then the bass is too much and distorted. I change the master volume and everything shifts, and I have to back off the backbox and bass to the call outs are great. I up the gain to max and play around again, and same things but with some occasional background noise in between certain audio tracks.
Then I adjust my pin volume up or down 5 notches and it all gets out of whack again (not linear) so I tried vol on the pin at 25 and dial it in and it doesnt sound right at 20 or 30 anymore. Oh, and then there is this strange phenomena that I swear the volume goes up or down on its own during the game, and also I think the coin door with high voltage dropping and coming back is affecting things too sometimes, but I am not sure about this. I have been pulling the switch out to restore high voltage and keep the coin door open so I can adjust the woofer while i am playing btw.
I reboot the pin and it all starts over and seems different yet again. Sound quality is great but I cant find the settings that rock call outs, game music, songs, in both the midrange and especially bass.
Anyone obsessed about the sound enough to REALLY have played with all the dials?
Would love to see pics of your dials and then what is your gain at (2 oclock?) and what is your pin vol at?
Does your main play setting that sounds great also sound good moving pin volume up 5 and down 5 from your "go to" vol?

Holy Batman! Welcome back!

#20679 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I spent forever trying to fix this. It’s not elegant, but it works for me.

AC3A7922-C3E6-4EB9-BA55-22C44AE8C01E (resized).jpegAC3A7922-C3E6-4EB9-BA55-22C44AE8C01E (resized).jpeg
#20680 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

Holy Batman! Welcome back!

thanks!
The 30 day GNR bootcamp rocks, I highly recommend it!

#20681 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

I spent forever trying to fix this. It’s not elegant, but it works for me.
[quoted image]

Next step...

2022-03-09_15-30-32 (resized).jpg2022-03-09_15-30-32 (resized).jpg
#20682 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Next step... [quoted image]

Haha! Lior saw my fix and offered to send me a replacement, but didn’t want to mess with it anymore. I don’t mind the look.

#20683 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I wound up dremmling that left side. I had to do at least 1/8”. Haven’t had ball hang ups on that side since. Can’t even notice.

#20684 2 years ago

500 games in from my August built, November delivered machine.

Only issue is the magnet (will get pin monks fan and install replacement) and the ramp wire came loose.

Having such a blast with this game, I look forward to the end of work everyday to get a few games in.

#20685 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Anyone care? lol.

Welcome back Vespula! I’m curious about this too, going to set mine up soon.

#20686 2 years ago

Welcome back Vespula ! This thread has gone quiet lately. Does anyone know how the pin calculates ball save time during songs and how to maximize it? It seems sometimes ball save lasts nothing vs other times it lasts quite a lot. Would love to understand the logic to maximize ball saves.

#20687 2 years ago

Welcome back Vespula
I missed your posts.

#20688 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

Welcome back Vespula ! This thread has gone quiet lately. Does anyone know how the pin calculates ball save time during songs and how to maximize it? It seems sometimes ball save lasts nothing vs other times it lasts quite a lot. Would love to understand the logic to maximize ball saves.

Yes it is in the settings, not timed but amount of ball hits, think default was 3, I have just ramped mine to 5.

#20689 2 years ago

Vespula did you email or call Dan at Pinwoofer? He would be the expert. Please let us know what you find out.

#20690 2 years ago

Where is setting for ball save time ?
It appears code on factory gives around 10 seconds for ball 1, then it appears to reduce on ball 2 and less again for ball 3.
Am I imagining this ?
I would like to increase ball save for a few seconds and have it consistent for all 3 balls.
Is this possible ?

#20691 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Anyone care? lol.

I’ve got mine dialed. I also run an external sub. But my settings are as follows

1) default audio out of the core system volume ranges from 18 to 30 depending upon time of day or mood

2) pinwoofer.
Bass Frequency. I like mine at about 11:30 to 11:40 am (imagine a clock)
Bass volume: max
Back box volume: max
Treble. Maybe 1 to 2 mm up from min. It’s pretty bright response imo.
Volume: 3 to 4:00 pm

3) sub. Crossover approximately 72. Volume. Medium to higher depending upon sub and preferences.

#20692 2 years ago

May be a stupid question'

so playing along nicely, 6,500,000 first ball, with a song jackpot going at 17,000,000.

What do I need to hit to enable collect song jackpot? Did I not complete enough song shots? Was nailing the centre scoop and just kept spitting it back.

#20693 2 years ago
Quoted from DKong:

May be a stupid question'
so playing along nicely, 6,500,000 first ball, with a song jackpot going at 17,000,000.
What do I need to hit to enable collect song jackpot? Did I not complete enough song shots? Was nailing the centre scoop and just kept spitting it back.

When you're down to one ball or the last 15 seconds of a song, hit the center shot (if you're in multiball, it won't ask you). If you're at 1 ball it will ask you if you want to cash out or add-a-ball, if you're at the end, you get the jackpot.

#20694 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

I’ve got mine dialed. I also run an external sub. But my settings are as follows
1) default audio out of the core system volume ranges from 18 to 30 depending upon time of day or mood
2) pinwoofer.
Bass Frequency. I like mine at about 11:30 to 11:40 am (imagine a clock)
Bass volume: max
Back box volume: max
Treble. Maybe 1 to 2 mm up from min. It’s pretty bright response imo.
Volume: 3 to 4:00 pm
3) sub. Crossover approximately 72. Volume. Medium to higher depending upon sub and preferences.

Why AM? I prefer PM.
Lol

#20695 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

When you're down to one ball or the last 15 seconds of a song, hit the center shot (if you're in multiball, it won't ask you). If you're at 1 ball it will ask you if you want to cash out or add-a-ball, if you're at the end, you get the jackpot.

I think it's 10 seconds actually and you always get applause option in the last 10 seconds of the song no matter how many balls in play.

I think to light the cash out option you need to have met the requirement shots to complete the mode and then hit center which should be all lit up green at that point and LCD says mode completed hit center scoop. It's easier in certain songs and you get it more often. The hardest song is civil war I think. It's easy to get boo'd off stage for me.

If you don't get the cash out/add a ball on the scoop then it's probably not green and you still have another shot to make. Should be indicated in small LCD and by call out and by playfield lights.. I think.... I'm still in the beginning journey of learning this game!

So what gives the light extra ball option on single ball/ mode completed cash out? Dunno. I think I knew but can't remember. Some assist needed on this answer..

#20696 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Vespula did you email or call Dan at Pinwoofer? He would be the expert. Please let us know what you find out.

Thought about it but while I'd value his opinion, I don't think there is any issue with the product (not quite yet anyway) and he is 1 man and just the expert designer of the solution. Would Orville Gibson know how use the instrument he designed better than Slash ?

Tapping into the ocd of GnR owners here seemed the best bang for the buck and best chance to share and learn something from the collective Borg.

Quoted from holminone:

I’ve got mine dialed. I also run an external sub. But my settings are as follows...

Thank you. I've never maxed backbox before.
That's crazy... I can't imagine that at Max and blending at the right levels with the others unless volume was way down . I'll try it and see what it results. What was your gain setting?

#20697 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Some good reviews, and why stop there. Here’s my initial impressions after about 7-8 games tonight. Big shout out to doomid with ontiltpinball.com at AYCE Gogi. Man, what a setup he has at AYCE. A sweet outdoor dining vibe, and he wheels pinballs in and out everyday for all to enjoy. That said, let’s get down to business.
My first game was a little underwhelming, the flippers felt weak, and I couldn’t find any rhythm. Every single game after that was FUN, with a capital holy Fucking fabulous FUN. The rules are easy to follow yet deep. The game is brutal, but not difficult. It’s hard, but it’s simple. It’s tough, but basic. You get the picture...? It’s got something for everyone it seems. I was wrong about the ball saver time stuff from watching the streams. Joe Katz told me flat out in discord, don’t sweat the ball save time, just go try the game; and of course he was right. I’m sure as I learn all the rules, I’ll eventually want to tone down the ball saver (i.e. adjust the settings to your play level). But, i had some songs with long ball saver, and others with little to no ball saver - and those times where the ball saver cut out short, my thought was shit, i gotta survive (and I can’t trap up or I’ll get boo’d, i love that! - definitely plays to my play style of on the fly playing).
The game has that one more game vibe going on and it puts you on the edge of your seat trying to start a song or other multiball so you can breathe a sigh of relief before you drain. And when you get in a song, it feels freaking gooohoood. THIS.IS.PINBALL ladies and gentlemen. Even my wife, who doesn’t play pinball much anymore, was having a really really fun time on this game (she also tried Hot Wheels, Avengers, & JP for her first time and kept coming back to GNR).
I love how the game plays before a song with clever sound effects for each of the shots and switches. The mini side multiballs and objectives are a nice touch. There’s a lot of attention to detail going on in this game. I won’t go over much of it but i love how the game will play an instrumental GNR song quietly as you come out of some multiballs. The ramps and orbits are late on the flipper and we’re a little awkward to get used to. But, once I found them they felt great. The left ramp is a really late shot on the right flipper, and the left loop is a really really late shot on the flipper. The right flipper could probably have been better with 1 or 2 extra power to it in the settings. I actually enjoyed the mini playfield and locking balls felt satisfying. But, I did feel like there was a sound effect (achievement) lacking when making the lock shot - maybe a little shaker mph of achievement and sound award? Anyway, The right ramp and right loop aren’t as late on the flipper as the other side, and both those shots feel really good. I really enjoyed hitting the Pyro target behind the Slash record, and the slash record itself was more satisfying than i thought it would be, this had a lot to do with the light show and effects surrounding the shot. I really enjoyed the Izzy center spinner shot, very satisfying.
Ok, now for some critiques. I actually dig the shooter lane and skill shot. But The exit over the right slinger to the right flipper did feel awkward. Mystery seemed to always be lit. I can’t tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing, it seemed excessive, but I was relieved to get a mystery each time because it gave me a breather and a chance to help progress to a song. The upper right flipper loop shot was tough to dial in. I think that flipper coil could use a power boost, but my wife did manage to hit 2 or 3 consecutive loops at one time. She even got a double jackpot from the upper loop and the call out and effect sounded great. I got some super jackpots throughout the night and those call outs seemed fairly underwhelming while the effect was awesome.
Highlights of the night. Getting a 3-ball power chord jackpot! The effect was bad ass, unfortunately the call out was underwhelming. The call out probably wouldn’t have bothered me if it was correct ‘Power Chord Jackpot’ but instead it said ‘Super Jackpot’ and didn’t have much enthusiasm. The other highlight was getting in on a multiplayer game with Karl D’ Angelo. I had him beat, well.... until we both got extra balls in which he blew up his extra ball and i drained mine in 2 seconds haha.
All in all, this game is great fun. And owners won’t be disappointed. I’ve had a deposit in since day 1 and have been back & forth on the fence from watching videos and reading all the criticism’s on Pinside about it. Should I should stay in, move to an SE, or jump ship altogether? Happy to say, after tonight, It’s an easy decision, I’m staying in. I just hope JJP can product games fast enough! They did a great job with this game and should feel proud. Well done JJP team.
Boo-ya 3ball power chord champ haha...[quoted image]

Nostalgia break.
This great post aged well. I remember reading it after putting my deposit down not having any clue it would be 11 months wait. Lol. Tg for pinside.

Just bringing it back For a the new GnR owners out there... 20k posts is a lot to read but there's a ton of great ones back a year ago when LE started showing in good number and people like SKB got one, as shown in this post.

#20698 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

Thanks! Now making up for lost time. Lol.
The thread has felt a little morgue-ish lately. 1 post a day? Not on my watch. Lol!

Check this post out (again from SKB -just go read all 547 of his posts.. well worth it) and there are probably more that are more specific but I think this generally answers you.... for me it was hard to stop reading at this point on the thread once I went there... Exciting times (minus the pre-washer playfield issues of course)...

Quoted from Eskaybee:

That’s a good question. I believe ‘before’ a song is started boosting band members increases ball save time to the max of 60 secs (default).
But during a song, if you hit the scoop for the next wave of shots, sometimes it gives a ball saver and sometimes it doesn’t. Curious if there’s a rhyme or reason to triggering that ball save.

#20699 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Why AM? I prefer PM.
Lol

That hadn't occurred to me. I was having trouble figuring out whether to use the hour or minute hand.

#20700 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Where is setting for ball save time ?
It appears code on factory gives around 10 seconds for ball 1, then it appears to reduce on ball 2 and less again for ball 3.
Am I imagining this ?
I would like to increase ball save for a few seconds and have it consistent for all 3 balls.
Is this possible ?

Again from SKB.. I think this is along the lines of what you're looking for... At least partially.. screen shot of setting as well
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/166#post-6233718

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,500 (OBO)
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 414 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/414?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.