image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4454 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 412 of 568.
#20551 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Any known issue why my game is taking almost 5 minutes to boot up ?

Sounds like something is timing out. Does the screen hang for a long time at one step? What's the large or small screen say while it's seemingly frozen?

#20552 2 years ago

New problem for me. The center scoop is sending the ball right down the middle every time. Yet the scoop is on a slight angle (I think by design?). Thoughts on how to not have the scoop not return the ball right down the middle every time?

#20553 2 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

New problem for me. The center scoop is sending the ball right down the middle every time. Yet the scoop is on a slight angle (I think by design?). Thoughts on how to not have the scoop not return the ball right down the middle every time?

There is a fix in the topic index. Two washers, problem solved. Works perfectly and permanently. One of the first things I did when I got mine.

Click on "Topic Index" at the top of any page in this thread then sort by keypost summary and look in the tech playfield section for the link.

#20554 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like something is timing out. Does the screen hang for a long time at one step? What's the large or small screen say while it's seemingly frozen?

Screen for screen everything is the same as another GNR that takes 48 seconds to boot, just really really slow.
Obviously has something to do with the reboot only during certain songs.
No shaker motor installed.
Feel like nothing else left to reseat.

#20555 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Screen for screen everything is the same as another GNR that takes 48 seconds to boot, just really really slow.
Obviously has something to do with the reboot only during certain songs.
No shaker motor installed.
Feel like nothing else left to reseat.

Is every step displayed on the screen slow, or just certain steps bog down? Maybe record the whole thing (once for each screen) and post to youtube then link here so we can see in real time.

Also, is this an SE or an LE/CE?

#20556 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is every step displayed on the screen slow, or just certain steps bog down? Maybe record the whole thing (once for each screen) and post to youtube then link here so we can see in real time.
Also, is this an SE or an LE/CE?

It’s SE
Waiting for the boot up video

#20557 2 years ago

Here’s the video of the long boot up!
Please figure this out.

#20558 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Here’s the video of the long boot up!
Please figure this out.

My guess is your SSD has a loose connection (on the computer end or the SSD end, or is going bad and the reads are slowed). That file load where it counts up the files that takes yours almost 2 minutes takes 15 seconds on mine.

So, I'd check the connections on both ends. Before you replace the SSD, you can try resetting the motherboard CMOS settings (load defaults) to see if something got corrupted, then do a cold reboot to see if that does it.

It *might* also be RAM, but I kind of doubt it.

#20559 2 years ago

JJPPOTC got a little brother! So excited I was finally able to join the club! Got a screaming deal locally on an LE. HUO, only a few hundred plays. All decked out with Liors mods; skull shooter housing, bullet shooter rod, amps. Has mirror blades, lighted flipper buttons, ramp signs, topper. Seller even threw in a Kliptsch sub-woofer. Game is amazing!

My brother who isn't into pinball specifically had played GNR at a local place during my son's birthday party about 6 months ago. He loved it, freaked out when he started a song and played it the whole party. Then we had him over for my daughter's birthday party today. Took him down to the gameroom and didn't tell him I had picked up a GNR. He saw it and yelled, "You got a GNR?!?!" So much fun to see him so into it and rocking out. No other pin he's played on route or in my collection has had the affect on him that GNR does.

274874058_10223971806555977_7922242793809543241_n (resized).jpg274874058_10223971806555977_7922242793809543241_n (resized).jpg

#20560 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

My guess is your SSD has a loose connection (on the computer end or the SSD end, or is going bad and the reads are slowed). That file load where it counts up the files that takes yours almost 2 minutes takes 15 seconds on mine.
So, I'd check the connections on both ends. Before you replace the SSD, you can try resetting the motherboard CMOS settings (load defaults) to see if something got corrupted, then do a cold reboot to see if that does it.
It *might* also be RAM, but I kind of doubt it.

Confirming this is the SSD ?

4D25F4B5-7569-41AD-A575-F7564F83356E (resized).jpeg4D25F4B5-7569-41AD-A575-F7564F83356E (resized).jpeg
#20561 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Confirming this is the SSD ?[quoted image]

Yes, that is the SSD.

#20562 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

JJPPOTC got a little brother! So excited I was finally able to join the club! Got a screaming deal locally on an LE. HUO, only a few hundred plays. All decked out with Liors mods; skull shooter housing, bullet shooter rod, amps. Has mirror blades, lighted flipper buttons, ramp signs, topper. Seller even threw in a Kliptsch sub-woofer. Game is amazing!
My brother who isn't into pinball specifically had played GNR at a local place during my son's birthday party about 6 months ago. He loved it, freaked out when he started a song and played it the whole party. Then we had him over for my daughter's birthday party today. Took him down to the gameroom and didn't tell him I had picked up a GNR. He saw it and yelled, "You got a GNR?!?!" So much fun to see him so into it and rocking out. No other pin he's played on route or in my collection has had the affect on him that GNR does.
[quoted image]

Sounds like a sweet machine! Welcome to the club! As a follower of all of your rule and strategy insights on the POTC thread, I’m excited to have you join and give your thoughts on GNR. My first love is still pirates but nothing gets me amped up like GNR!

#20563 2 years ago

Im having huge issues with airballs off the PYRO target. I mean like every time it hits it and then it flies all over the pf.

2 things.

1. is there something I should look at with the target?

2. what does everyone think of making an airball protector for there? Could screw into the pop bumper. BUT...those screws are really small. I was looking and perhaps we could attach it to the ramp via the switch or gate that's right there. Thoughts?

#20564 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The diverter/magnet fan set will go on pinmonk.com late tomorrow or Saturday. It requires a GnR Tibetan Breeze already be installed since it splits power off that.

This is now live. Thanks Vic!

#20565 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Im having huge issues with airballs off the PYRO target. I mean like every time it hits it and then it flies all over the pf.
2 things.
1. is there something I should look at with the target?
2. what does everyone think of making an airball protector for there? Could screw into the pop bumper. BUT...those screws are really small. I was looking and perhaps we could attach it to the ramp via the switch or gate that's right there. Thoughts?

Is it hopping off record then airball after? I've never had mine do anything but normal after-pyro hit

#20566 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

This is now live. Thanks Vic!

Yeah, sorry it took until the evening. Had a lot going on and couldn't get the pic for it done until tonight. Realized after the fact that I left the hex cap screws that are in the kit out of the pic. I'll fix it in post.

#20567 2 years ago

Get a Phillips head screwdriver and tighten the screws for the hood of the scoop .

IMG_20220227_163120 (resized).jpgIMG_20220227_163120 (resized).jpgIMG_20220227_163140 (resized).jpgIMG_20220227_163140 (resized).jpg
#20568 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, sorry it took until the evening. Had a lot going on and couldn't get the pic for it done until tonight. Realized after the fact that I left the hex cap screws that are in the kit out of the pic. I'll fix it in post.

Ordered!
You rock btw!
Not sure i will have an issue w my mag or diverter… but this is good peace of mind.

#20569 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ordered. Thanks for putting all of the time in to make these!

#20570 2 years ago

Question… the right screw at the top of my left ramp doesnt sit flush like the left screw, its about an 1/8” up. I thought it was just loose and tried to tighten but its as tight as it can get.
Anyone elses pin have this?
Maybe they put the wrong length screw in there???

5D6EC4C4-3C71-4FE6-BCD3-339DE011CE44 (resized).jpeg5D6EC4C4-3C71-4FE6-BCD3-339DE011CE44 (resized).jpeg
#20571 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Is it hopping off record then airball after? I've never had mine do anything but normal after-pyro hit

Oh! Yes I've had that happen before and come to think of it the record has been getting loose. Ball rests on it again. I haven't tightened it in months.

Thank you! Very smart of you. I'll be checking that first.

P.s. I still think there should be an air ball deflector above that pyro target.

#20572 2 years ago

My left guitar lock is stuck in down position. Recommended next steps?

The coil test fires on both guitar locks, but the left one is sitting in a lower position, and doesn’t move as much as the right.

#20573 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

The coil test fires on both guitar locks, but the left one is sitting in a lower position, and doesn’t move as much as the right.

I had this same problem with the right lock after replacing the blue snubbers.

I loosened all the screws for the upper playfield and reseated it. I tightened each screw until it was barely snug, careful not to over tighten. This fixed it 100% for me.

#20574 2 years ago

I should have mentioned, as you’re tightening the upper playfield screws, press on the locks to ensure they move freely and adjust the upper playfield as needed. There’s some wiggle room. I think the problem with mine was I over tightened. Hope this helps.

#20575 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The diverter/magnet fan set will go on pinmonk.com late tomorrow or Saturday. It requires a GnR Tibetan Breeze already be installed since it splits power off that.

going to check and order now.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#20576 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ordered! Definitely peace of mind!

#20577 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

I should have mentioned, as you’re tightening the upper playfield screws, press on the locks to ensure they move freely and adjust the upper playfield as needed. There’s some wiggle room. I think the problem with mine was I over tightened. Hope this helps.

Looked under playfield. Seems that something is up with the spring/washer/lock assembly for my malfunctioning left guitar lock (closest to camera). Seems like I need to adjust this back to match the right assembly. Hope nothing is broken.

A7E094FA-3EB4-4635-AA8F-89504BA9EABE (resized).jpegA7E094FA-3EB4-4635-AA8F-89504BA9EABE (resized).jpeg
#20578 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Ordered. Thanks for putting all of the time in to make these!

No problem. It took a lot longer than normal as I tried various configurations on the magnet fan to get the noise down and I had the weird phantom temp increases when nothing is happening (ball in shooter lane) that I eventually chalked up to a bug in the software.

#20579 2 years ago

Looked under playfield. Seems that something is up with the spring/washer/lock assembly for my malfunctioning left guitar lock (closest to camera). Seems like I need to adjust this back to match the right assembly. Hope nothing is broken. [quoted image]

Fixed it. Took the assembly out (3 screws beneath playfield). The spring has worked its way past the locking mechanism. Simply twisted the spring back like a screw until it was matching the right side. Works great now.

#20580 2 years ago

Fixed it. Took the assembly out (3 screws beneath playfield). The spring has worked its way past the locking mechanism. Simply twisted the spring back like a screw until it was matching the right side. Works great now.

Nice work! Glad it was a quick and easy fix.

#20581 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No problem. It took a lot longer than normal as I tried various configurations on the magnet fan to get the noise down and I had the weird phantom temp increases when nothing is happening (ball in shooter lane) that I eventually chalked up to a bug in the software.

Thanks man! Already blew one magnet coil and have been waiting for these before I installed the new one so I didn’t blow that one also. I assume it’s best to install the new coil before the fans otherwise I’ll have to uninstall the fan to access the coil - right?

#20582 2 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

Thanks man! Already blew one magnet coil and have been waiting for these before I installed the new one so I didn’t blow that one also. I assume it’s best to install the new coil before the fans otherwise I’ll have to uninstall the fan to access the coil - right?

Yes, you need to have the coil assembly complete, then install the fan otherwise you have to take it apart to install the coil and re-install the fan.

#20583 2 years ago

Looked under playfield. Seems that something is up with the spring/washer/lock assembly for my malfunctioning left guitar lock (closest to camera). Seems like I need to adjust this back to match the right assembly. Hope nothing is broken. [quoted image]

That assembly should have been made with brass cupped washers that Premier used
or the plastic lipped washer that Bally used on their single D/T.
Looks like the compression spring is snaking past the "E-clip"

#20584 2 years ago

Ok, I know several people have had a hard time finding the topper connector so I was prepared for it to be hidden, but I’ve been digging around for a while and I don’t see any sign of it. What am I missing?

972D6C08-5D38-46D2-AC0D-F5DCC288E3CF (resized).jpeg972D6C08-5D38-46D2-AC0D-F5DCC288E3CF (resized).jpeg
#20585 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

Ok, I know several people have had a hard time finding the topper connector so I was prepared for it to be hidden, but I’ve been digging around for a while and I don’t see any sign of it. What am I missing?
[quoted image]

That’s interesting… here’s mine.

0A6E5282-BB1A-427A-8BA4-F3FBF91EAF3D (resized).jpeg0A6E5282-BB1A-427A-8BA4-F3FBF91EAF3D (resized).jpegA9643D05-BE29-410D-BC7D-4F7700BB59C8 (resized).jpegA9643D05-BE29-410D-BC7D-4F7700BB59C8 (resized).jpeg
#20586 2 years ago

That is interesting because that looks like the right wire since it is connected to back box lighting, but that is a two pin connector and the topper is a three pin connector (with only two wires in it) so that wouldn’t exactly work either. I can always just splice the wires in, but very strange that my wiring harness seems to be missing this.

795461FC-4906-44D7-8186-BF17D201A9D8 (resized).jpeg795461FC-4906-44D7-8186-BF17D201A9D8 (resized).jpeg
#20587 2 years ago

Quick Question… the right screw at the top of my left ramp doesnt sit flush like the left screw, its about an 1/8” up. I thought it was just loose and tried to tighten but its as tight as it can get.

Maybe they put the wrong length screw in there?

4EAD2D2A-A3BE-4D70-B982-6485840230C6 (resized).jpeg4EAD2D2A-A3BE-4D70-B982-6485840230C6 (resized).jpeg
#20588 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Quick Question… the right screw at the top of my left ramp doesnt sit flush like the left screw, its about an 1/8” up. I thought it was just loose and tried to tighten but its as tight as it can get.
Maybe they put the wrong length screw in there?
[quoted image]

Possibly the threads are stripped out.
"Maybe they put the wrong length screw in there?"
True too.

#20589 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

That is interesting because that looks like the right wire since it is connected to back box lighting, but that is a two pin connector and the topper is a three pin connector (with only two wires in it) so that wouldn’t exactly work either. I can always just splice the wires in, but very strange that my wiring harness seems to be missing this.
[quoted image]

I checked again and traced the yellow/black wire coming from the black conduit.

It looks like it connects to a connector with two blue wires and splits off to provide power the topper and then connects into the PCIe adapter (see the three red arrows in pic).

Just to make sure I’m not going crazy, I checked the instructions that came with my topper. It says to “locate and connect to topper to the spare connector above the I/O board”, so PinGraffix’s instructions line up with the wires in my cabinet.

Attached are two pics, one with the wires I traced and the other with a screenshot from PinGraffix’s instructions. Topper manufacturer shouldn’t matter. It should still use the same available 12v power adapter.

Anyway, I was just confirming to make sure I’m giving you the right info. I didn’t think I changed any cables in the head unit. I just had to find the spare adapter for power.

Hope this helps. Let us know what you figure out.

9E1C69A9-8F26-4740-B46D-443BEF2FC1A2 (resized).jpeg9E1C69A9-8F26-4740-B46D-443BEF2FC1A2 (resized).jpegE866D0C1-F3DD-4A27-87B6-8AF89AB5A34B (resized).jpegE866D0C1-F3DD-4A27-87B6-8AF89AB5A34B (resized).jpeg
#20590 2 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

On mine, that bundle of wires loops over the retainer clip, and feeds back down into the black hose bundle. I definitely didn't want to pull those to see if they came out. Was afraid I would unplug something. Guess I'll try to fish those out in the morning. The wife wants to play the game!

Hey CTHOMAS1998 were you able to locate the adapter to plug into?

Dobler is experiencing the same issue.

Both of you have new games so I’m comparing wires in my cabinet to see if something has changed between builds.

Mine is a 10/21 build. Thanks!

#20591 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

Both of you have new games so I’m comparing wires in my cabinet to see if something has changed between builds.

Yeah mine is a 2/22 build. In reviewing other pictures for topper install it seems like there are a few variations in the writing harness here which is really weird. There is a spare connector coming off of the yellow and black line, but it is after the PCIe connector and is a four pin connector instead of two or three (circled in red here). I’ll reach out to JJP support and maybe they can send me an adapter so I don’t have to cut and splice wires on my brand new machine.

297EF4E7-C74F-4511-BB62-00520E03123E (resized).jpeg297EF4E7-C74F-4511-BB62-00520E03123E (resized).jpeg
#20592 2 years ago

So JJP GNRLE #2935 made it home. It was a long wait but worth it. I still need to make a bunch of tweaks and then put some time in learning the rules. I’ve been following this thread for a while, but avoided reading up too much on strategy so I can discover some of it as I go. At some point I’m sure I’ll do more research though.

I have a connection that said one of the GnR band members has agreed to sign the machine for me so I’m pretty excited about that. I’m thinking I’ll pull the apron off to get that signed as soon as I can stand to have the machine out of commission for a few days. Fingers crossed still. I’ll post a pic if/when it happens.

My to do list:

- resolve power connector issue for topper
- install PinMonk fans and airball barrier
- fix right spot light (moves x&y but barely, probably 3D print new parts while I am in there)
- put something on bumper skirt so ball doesn’t get stuck there again
- adjust tilt bob (not centered and very sensitive)
- add washers under scoop to help adjust it (doesn’t go sdtm very often now, but is really close)
- adjust left ramp diverter (needs to rotate clockwise a bit - ball is hitting edge when it is up sometimes and looks like it will rub when going down)
- install new titan flipper rubbers
- install cymbal stickers
- 3D print Marshall amp logos for speakers
- possibly look into additional lights for back glass and under cabinet

I had mirror blades put on when I picked it up and I am shocked that the tech was able to fit them in. Putting the blade protectors on is absolutely necessary now and they are a pain to get in, so lifting the playfield is a bit of a chore unfortunately. I love the look of the blades though so it’s still worth it.

DFB643A3-DC8C-4443-9145-D359E253B2BC (resized).jpegDFB643A3-DC8C-4443-9145-D359E253B2BC (resized).jpeg
#20593 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

I have a connection that said one of the GnR band members has agreed to sign the machine for me so I’m pretty excited about that. I’m thinking I’ll pull the apron off to get that signed as soon as I can stand to have the machine out of commission for a few days.

That's awesome , I would get them to sign using a gold or silver paint pen , otherwise it won't stand out and I'd also like to get them to sign under their image on the back glass .
(if I had that opportunity)

#20594 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

Good Morning! Yes, issue is resolved. I have marked in red ON HIS ORIGINAL PICTURE where the wires are. Mine is the scribble red marking to the left. There are 2 groups of 2 wires each that are bundled together. They loop over the retaining clip, and are fed back down in the black tube. Just have to carefully pull them out of the tube in the direction from how they re-enter the tube. In other words, where it loops over the clip and heads back down in the tube, that is the side you want to pull on. Dobler

92d5ed975d6d273c2889139b4c978af76dffa1fd_LI (resized).jpg92d5ed975d6d273c2889139b4c978af76dffa1fd_LI (resized).jpg

#20595 2 years ago

Once you pull the 2 bundles of blue wires out (4 wires total) , ( some have stripes, but all are blue to some degree. I'm sorry, I'm at work and can't open my machine and see.. ), you'll find each has a connector on the end. Only 1 fits the topper. Use it, and you'll be good to go! I ran mine up the left side of the backbox, and behind the speaker to connect to the topper.

#20596 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

So JJP GNRLE #2935 made it home. It was a long wait but worth it. I still need to make a bunch of tweaks and then put some time in learning the rules. I’ve been following this thread for a while, but avoided reading up too much on strategy so I can discover some of it as I go. At some point I’m sure I’ll do more research though.
I have a connection that said one of the GnR band members has agreed to sign the machine for me so I’m pretty excited about that. I’m thinking I’ll pull the apron off to get that signed as soon as I can stand to have the machine out of commission for a few days. Fingers crossed still. I’ll post a pic if/when it happens.
My to do list:
- resolve power connector issue for topper
- install PinMonk fans and airball barrier
- fix right spot light (moves x&y but barely, probably 3D print new parts while I am in there)
- put something on bumper skirt so ball doesn’t get stuck there again
- adjust tilt bob (not centered and very sensitive)
- add washers under scoop to help adjust it (doesn’t go sdtm very often now, but is really close)
- adjust left ramp diverter (needs to rotate clockwise a bit - ball is hitting edge when it is up sometimes and looks like it will rub when going down)
- install new titan flipper rubbers
- install cymbal stickers
- 3D print Marshall amp logos for speakers
- possibly look into additional lights for back glass and under cabinet
I had mirror blades put on when I picked it up and I am shocked that the tech was able to fit them in. Putting the blade protectors on is absolutely necessary now and they are a pain to get in, so lifting the playfield is a bit of a chore unfortunately. I love the look of the blades though so it’s still worth it. [quoted image]

Great lookin room, love the kisw poster. Worked in Seattle in late 70s and still have a bunch of their stickers from the concerts then. Have fun with gnr!!!

#20597 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Get a Phillips head screwdriver and tighten the screws for the hood of the scoop .
[quoted image][quoted image]

I did check those screws and those were very tight still. Going to try to put a couple washers under the coil like a couple people recommended.

#20598 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

Yeah mine is a 2/22 build. In reviewing other pictures for topper install it seems like there are a few variations in the writing harness here which is really weird. There is a spare connector coming off of the yellow and black line, but it is after the PCIe connector and is a four pin connector instead of two or three (circled in red here). I’ll reach out to JJP support and maybe they can send me an adapter so I don’t have to cut and splice wires on my brand new machine.
[quoted image]

I had the same issue. I ended up splicing the connection going up to the LED strip to minimize the impact. Pretty easy to do and mitigates the exposure. They did change the wiring harness. Mine is a January 2022 build.

#20599 2 years ago

I had the same issue. I ended up splicing the connection going up to the LED strip to minimize the impact. Pretty easy to do and mitigates the exposure. They did change the wiring harness. Mine is a January 2022 build.

Only problem with that is you lose control of the brightness settings.

#20600 2 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Only problem with that is you lose control of the brightness settings.

Brightness setting on the backbox light? If so, I am okay with that. Didn't even know that was an option to change .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

7,500 (OBO)
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 412 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/412 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.