Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.47.17 AM (resized).jpg
50B649A2-A45C-487A-8708-A48084A259A6 (resized).jpeg
23667179-56A3-4154-9BF5-F4DD8A29318E (resized).jpeg
20220515_135345 (resized).jpg
20210925_205925 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220514_002153766 (resized).jpg
16A24A0E-479A-434C-A0B6-C207DB4AE529 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

69 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 396 of 434.
#19751 4 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Just installed the inner side art on my GNRLE. Wow, they are as beautiful as the cabinet art! I could stare at this pin all day long, a JJP masterpiece.

Totally agree! The side art on GnR is a must. Looks like you could get at least 3 more pins in that room to the left of the fireplace.

I do like the Lies album on your record. Mine came with the spaghetti incident. I believe these are just stickers, correct? Does anyone know if you will be able to order replacements in the future? I don't see that option on JJPs game parts page.

#19752 4 months ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Totally agree! The side art on GnR is a must. Looks like you could get at least 3 more pins in that room to the left of the fireplace.
I do like the Lies album on your record. Mine came with the spaghetti incident. I believe these are just stickers, correct? Does anyone know if you will be able to order replacements in the future? I don't see that option on JJPs game parts page.

People have ordered them by calling iirc.
Someone can confirm this but isn't the entire record one big sticker ? .. It's not just the center album sticker.

I like lies too. Mine came with afd, which was my first choice, but lies looks legit and would have been happy with either.

#19753 4 months ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

I dig the Lies album too, although I originally wanted Appetite for Destruction. I'm sure someone will reproduce all of the different album decals after JJP stops producing and selling them. Pretty sure the decal is the entire album, same as the map spinner decal on POTC. Mine's not loose and I don't plan to mess with it. Ha, yes...I might put some games in storage soon. Things are getting tight with 16 in the house. What a sickness!

#19754 4 months ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

I ordered a replacement but they are random. He told me everyone was requesting Appetite so they just made them random.

You can also purchase a variety pack, but appetite was sold out/not available when I got mine.

I didn't even install the new one. I think it was Chinese democracy.

#19755 4 months ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Somehow, with only the gun patch and 2 balls locked, it started me on This I Love and I kept getting add a ball till I got a 6 ball power chord worth almost 8,000,000!

I got a 7.5 million 6 ball power chord last night. Like 3x my best power chord prior to that. Great feeling.

#19756 4 months ago

After one year ... my personal impressions. I've owned over 30 pinball machines over the years. GNR is a beast! It is the most beautiful pin I've owned. The music is great and the sound can certainly be improved via pin-woofer upgrade. The rules are complicated yet fun. It is a heavy multi-ball pin, which is my only negative comment. I understand why so many multi-balls, but hey, that's the way that it it was design, so love it or hate it. This pin is truly a challenge for the best pinball player out there. I have kept the level from factory and game adjustments except for the sling strength. Most problems are easily resolved and Jersey Jack's service support is very good. So far I've had to replace the magnet and two servos on the stage lights. This pin is certainly a keeper. It is not meant to be a high scorer, but rather enjoyment of the moment. When you play this pin in a dark room and after a couple of beers or wine you will feel as being in the concert. It is plainly an amazing pin.

#19757 4 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

That cool. This tape has so many names, trex, alien tape. Lol. It's cool stuff! You only need a rectangle the size of slash's shoe to hold him up

I went through a lot of double sided tapes (including this one) but for me, what has worked best is this thinner tape:

amazon.com link »

The thicker stuff seems to have too much flex, so smaller mods like the Slash topple over when the machine is rocking and rolling. The thinner stuff has been solid so far

#19758 4 months ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

It's hard to tell from the photos on the cheapdrainz website, but I think these would be compatible with pin stadiums since the connectors just act as a pass through for the existing light rails connectors (same as what pin stadiums do). So you would probably just have a chain of connectors passing through the same hot rails output.
Having done the DIY for these myself (and making the DIY video), I would have preferred a pre-built kit. Yes it's more expensive, but I spent a lot of time diagnosing poor splices and connections to the led strips. I can't see how the connections are done in the hyperlytes, but I imagine they're better than what I did. Additionally, many people don't have the will to do DIY. I'm definitely into that sort of thing though and it's certainly possible. I made a set for both my dad and myself.
Awesome job deejaypee! I have a feeling this will be another must have mod.
One comment for deejaypee, the form says they're not compatible for SE, but I think they are? You just wouldn't get colors.

Thank you so much, and you are correct, they should work fine for the SE but not get colors... I just don't know anyone with an SE so I couldn't try any variations out yet. If anyone with an SE wants to be a guinea pig, holler at me!

And you and Vespula are correct, I shared the design with Scott and we didn't come up with any reasons why Hyperlytes and Pinstadium Concert Editions wouldn't work fine together. I wanted to get a set to try out but he sold out his latest run fast, which probably saved me from the doghouse since there's a certain lady of the house who's already annoyed with the cash I've spent working out the HLs.

atg1469 is right, it's not the hardest project in the world to complete, and was fun, and I know you did yours and your dad's too daveyvandy, as have others. But on my machine, I had original hot rail flickering and data line issues which actually propelled me to keep working out solutions and led me eventually to making this kit. The solderless connectors kept giving me fits so I got rid of them and learned to solder better. I didn't like splicing into my brand new game wiring so I spent weeks finding the correct connectors, buying the right crimping tools, and learning to make good solid connections. I wanted it to look clean but also spray all the light I could so I bought several kinds of profile channels to test out. And of course the flickering and voltage fluctuations I was finding might not happen on every machine, but when I mentioned working on these previously, I got several messages from DIYers who experienced the same thing, so hopefully the buffering hardware I've chosen and the way I've put it together will obviate that problem for anyone else with possessed machines

Man, thinking over all that again, no wonder it took me so long. Soon I'll add more pics and description to the product page to make things a little clearer!

#19759 4 months ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Having done the DIY for these myself (and making the DIY video), I would have preferred a pre-built kit. Yes it's more expensive, but I spent a lot of time diagnosing poor splices and connections to the led strips. I can't see how the connections are done in the hyperlytes, but I imagine they're better than what I did. Additionally, many people don't have the will to do DIY. I'm definitely into that sort of thing though and it's certainly possible. I made a set for both my dad and myself.

Quoted from glpinball:

Ok that's pretty sick. Pre-ordered. Can you still put the head down with that on the back?

You would have to remove them. I spent a hot five minutes trying to figure out how to separate those backbox lights so it could be folded/transported with the new rails on them, but there's really no way of doing it without adding a lot more work, more connectors, etc. Plus you have to take the bottom rails off too, unless you transport it standing up, which most of us don't have vehicles for that kind of moving pins. Each rail is adhered using two small sections of 3m strong clear mounting tape, so it's reliable and not terrible to take off when moving the machine, just a razorblade and four quick unpluggings in the cabinet to separate them and do your thing.

I think the bigger question is, where are you taking your GNR so often that this is an issue? Mine is not going anywhere that I don't shove it when I miss an applause jackpot!

I actually installed my light rails with mounting clips that use one small screw and I could provide those to customers. I did it with mine since I was changing things out over and over while I was finding the best parts for the product, but I didn't want to ask people to drill even tiny holes in their new games. I would have done mine with the mounting tape if I were only utilizing one set from the beginning.

#19760 4 months ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

I went through a lot of double sided tapes (including this one) but for me, what has worked best is this thinner tape:
amazon.com link »
The thicker stuff seems to have too much flex, so smaller mods like the Slash topple over when the machine is rocking and rolling. The thinner stuff has been solid so far

Thanks Ray dude! Always great to know proven methods. Thx for sharing. I also learned from you that T-Rex tape is trash. Because the "similar" but better tape that I used which I linked in the following post is stout and slash will NEVER come off unless I say so. A small converse size rectangle on each foot and he has cement jello shoes! 100% stuck and stable yet completely removable without a trace. Amazing stuff.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/384#post-6707601

#19761 4 months ago

If the clear TRex tape doesn’t cut it, I’ll bust out the ultra sticky thin RC car foam servo tape that will hold anything. More than one way to skin a cat…

#19762 4 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thanks Ray dude! Always great to know proven methods. Thx for sharing. I also learned from you that T-Rex tape is trash. Because the "similar" but better tape that I used which I linked in the following post is stout and slash will NEVER come off unless I say so. A small converse size rectangle on each foot and he has cement shoes!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/384#post-6707601

I have some of that stuff waiting in reserve. For now, the thin stuff I linked to is rock solid (no more Slash falling over and taking a Ninja straight between the legs)

3FFC6346-5A38-4342-8F12-48E8739214C4 (resized).jpeg
#19763 4 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

If the clear TRex tape doesn’t cut it, I’ll bust out the ultra sticky thin RC car foam servo tape that will hold anything. More than one way to skin a cat…

My mistake. Got my wire crossed.
I have faith in Trex!

Quoted from ray-dude:

I have some of that stuff waiting in reserve. For now, the thin stuff I linked to is rock solid (no more Slash falling over and taking a Ninja straight between the legs)[quoted image]

Great photo!

#19765 4 months ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Just tore the glass off to do a fresh clean and wax.

Just did this last week and it's amazing how much faster the ball travels with a fresh clean and wax.. it's a different game and takes some adjusting!

#19766 4 months ago

Thought I’d spice things up with these fellas

379E30A2-9767-465E-B8A6-F632779EC613 (resized).jpeg418C8115-2BF1-4363-A67F-17A3BE284BC9 (resized).jpegE9C01EBD-88E1-4E06-AA6C-362887CF2B40 (resized).jpegF9846BC4-5270-4D1F-8807-5494B875BADD (resized).jpeg
#19767 4 months ago

I never knew until reading this thread that the sticker on the record is different for everyone. Mine is use your illusion 1. When I got the game I did find it odd that that was the album they chose to put there but now knowing the above it makes more sense.

#19768 4 months ago

I joined the club on Friday, LE #2930. What an amazing machine, just blown away!! Have to give a huge shout out to JJP support!! I just noticed a small black spot on the underside of the glass, and it won't come off. I opened a ticket with support yesterday afternoon, and they responded before 8am central this morning. New glass on the way, excellent service and support!!

#19769 4 months ago

Before this falls into the abyss, can anyone verify if this is normal? It takes about 1 min to recreate with the glass off if someone is game to check and see. Seems like an odd bug if so.

Quoted from riggy469:

Can anyone tell me if this is normal behavior?
Two player game. Player one locks two balls but doesn’t start a song. Player two doesn’t lock any balls but does start song. Player two fails song without adding any balls. Player two’s turn ends, guitar releases both balls and let’s them drain. Player one gets their next ball, starts song, game feeds two extra balls (3 total).
I get that it would keep track of the balls locked for player one, but why drain the balls at the end of player two’s ball? I was able to duplicate this with the glass off. Checked all switches and sensors, everything seems to be operating fine.

#19770 4 months ago

Maybe code wants a full ball audit after each player as required procedure to start clean, account for possibility of stuck balls and avoid ball search? Next player might need them all for multiball/songs? If I was player 2, I wouldnt want player 1's balls on my playfield. That's distracting and visually not desirable. lol.
Newb guesses.

#19771 4 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Maybe code wants a full ball audit after each player as required procedure to start clean, account for possibility of stuck balls and avoid ball search? Next player might need them all for multiball/songs? If I was player 2, I wouldnt want player 1's balls on my playfield. That's distracting and visually not desirable. lol.
Newb guesses.

Yeah, but they aren’t draining at the end of player 1’s turn, who locked them. They are draining after player 2’s turn, who didn’t lock them or was able to get any balls up to the lock during the song (for powerchord).

#19772 4 months ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Dude!
These turned out GREAT!!
Nice work.
Put myself on the list…
If there are a bunch of buyers in Canada that want to consolidate the shipping, I’m happy to help.
Great job deejaypee

I would be interested in consolidated shipping for Canada.

#19773 4 months ago
Quoted from lemmings418:

I would be interested in consolidated shipping for Canada.

Yes! Got you and Ponzie in mind. Will talk with you about it and ship the best way possible.

#19774 4 months ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Can anyone tell me if this is normal behavior?
Two player game. Player one locks two balls but doesn’t start a song. Player two doesn’t lock any balls but does start song. Player two fails song without adding any balls. Player two’s turn ends, guitar releases both balls and let’s them drain. Player one gets their next ball, starts song, game feeds two extra balls (3 total).
I get that it would keep track of the balls locked for player one, but why drain the balls at the end of player two’s ball? I was able to duplicate this with the glass off. Checked all switches and sensors, everything seems to be operating fine.

Quoted from Vespula:

Newb guesses.

Quoted from riggy469:

Yeah, but they aren’t draining at the end of player 1’s turn, who locked them. They are draining after player 2’s turn, who didn’t lock them or was able to get any balls up to the lock during the song (for powerchord).

Ah, that stumps me a little.
Maybe pinball_keefer will see this and can comment.
You might also post this on the beta thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-open-beta-program/page/2#post-6690906

#19775 4 months ago

When’s the last time you cleaned and waxed that playfield? I was doing it pretty often at first but slacked off the last month or so. I did it last night and it’s like a whole new game. Wow kinda of fast and smooth. Just a friendly reminder since no one reminded me

#19776 4 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

When’s the last time you cleaned and waxed that playfield? I was doing it pretty often at first but slacked off the last month or so. I did it last night and it’s like a whole new game. Wow kinda of fast and smooth. Just a friendly reminder since no one reminded me

You should really try to be more original, DJ. :-)You are behind me by about 7 hours and 10 posts by my calculations.
And 22 hours behind the reminder you got from sevenrites
So I think while you are just ahead of the curve, you are late to the reminder game.
You and sevenrites may have actually been waxing around the same time. Not sure why thats funny to me.

Thank you all the same as cant ever have too many helpful people in one place!

#19777 4 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You should really try to be more original, DJ. :-)You are behind me by about 7 hours and 10 posts by my calculations.
And 22 hours behind the reminder you got from sevenrites
So I think while you are just ahead of the curve, you are late to the reminder game.
You and sevenrites may have actually been waxing around the same time. Not sure why thats funny to me.
Thank you all the same as cant ever have too many helpful people in one place!

I see. Man I probably got the idea from you guys. I’m losing my mind, pity rather than despise me please.

Good suggestion, many thanks!

#19778 4 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

When we waxed on together, it wasn’t so amusing, but our simultaneous waxing off was comedy gold!

#19779 4 months ago

Lol…. Wax on, wax off. I do this often. Usually every 100 games if you want it to always look like it just came out of the box. But it is faster and more furious that way, which is okay because that’s how this game already is so why not improve reaction time and reflexes some more.

#19780 4 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I didn't like splicing into my brand new game wiring so I spent weeks finding the correct connectors, buying the right crimping tools, and learning to make good solid connections.

Looks great, nice work. Good for you for finding the correct connectors and not splicing like I see others do. What a lot of people don’t realize, but which you found out, is how difficult it can be to find the right connectors for games. I don’t know how many times I’ve ordered connectors and pins only to find out, they were the wrong ones. I have a nice inventory of connectors I’ll probably never use. Jjp uses oddball connectors, very different than what stern and Cgc use.

Again, nice work!

#19781 4 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looks great, nice work. Good for you for finding the correct connectors and not splicing like I see others do. What a lot of people don’t realize, but which you found out, is how difficult it can be to find the right connectors for games. I don’t know how many times I’ve ordered connectors and pins only to find out, they were the wrong ones. I have a nice inventory of connectors I’ll probably never use. Jjp uses oddball connectors, very different than what stern and Cgc use.
Again, nice work!

You are very kind, and that means a lot coming from you! Would you like about a dozen more connectors and pins to add to your collection? Cause I got ‘em

Yes, it was a royal pita. But worth it in the end. The funny thing is, I’ve done so much testing that the female pins on my game connectors are stretched out and sometimes require much wiggling and cajoling. I know they only had a so long a useful life, but it’s making me nervous for my own game now, as the wires are tight and replacing that connector will make them even shorter. I guess I could solder to lengthen the wires, but the original point of the whole project was to keep it clean and pristine. Ah well!

#19782 4 months ago

Oh and a game question. Tonight I had played a couple of songs and had collected everyone except Duff to light another one. But I couldn’t collect him. The ramp gate stayed closed and I couldn’t get him qualified. Have I forgotten something obvious? Did the fact that Slash Solo was lit have something to do with it? Because it finally forced me to give my last ball to Slash. I hope he’s happy.

#19783 4 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Oh and a game question. Tonight I had played a couple of songs and had collected everyone except Duff to light another one. But I couldn’t collect him. The ramp gate stayed closed and I couldn’t get him qualified. Have I forgotten something obvious? Did the fact that Slash Solo was lit have something to do with it? Because it finally forced me to give my last ball to Slash. I hope he’s happy.

I just trap up and time out the slash mode. Not worth the risk, and not really all that fun, anyway.

Use the 30 seconds with the flipper held up to scroll through the objectives, patches, etc completed and remaining.

#19784 4 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I just trap up and time out the slash mode. Not worth the risk, and not really all that fun, anyway.
Use the 30 seconds with the flipper held up to scroll through the objectives, patches, etc completed and remaining.

So Slash Solo being lit WAS preventing me from qualifying Duff? That is a serious brick in the code man! I can’t understand why that would be. All the times I started a song by locking 6 balls only worked because I had collected Duff before Slash got all happy and demanded to be played with? This confuses me. I’ve got to be missing something right?

#19785 4 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

So Slash Solo being lit WAS preventing me from qualifying Duff? That is a serious brick in the code man! I can’t understand why that would be. All the times I started a song by locking 6 balls only worked because I had collected Duff before Slash got all happy and demanded to be played with? This confuses me. I’ve got to be missing something right?

Yes. Slash solo is probably the worst mode in all of pinball unfortunately. It’s why I’ve been preaching for the last 10 pages they fix it by making stackable with the rest of the game (except songs).

#19786 4 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes. Slash solo is probably the worst mode in all of pinball unfortunately. It’s why I’ve been preaching for the last 10 pages they fix it by making stackable with the rest of the game (except songs).

Deadpool really sucked hard until stacking was added around 0.95. Changed the game completely and made it WAY better. Making GnR modes stackable with Slash would probably do the same.

#19787 4 months ago

Slash solo kept me from locking the 6th ball to force start song the other day also. Doesn’t always seem to happen but it did this time.

I just blew a huge 65,000,000+ jackpot cradling the ball for what I thought was the last 30 seconds of the song. Should have been a 200,000,000+ game. I got booed off stage with less than 3 seconds left probably. That’s what I get for cheating.

Ended up with a high of over 115,000,000 tonight since the recent wax but it took 20 some games to break 100m. Still factory settings but 7.25 pitch at flippers. Considered lowering it a bit back to where it was out of the box and see what happens for the next few rounds.

#19788 4 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

When will anyone please listen to you?!

#19789 4 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

When will anyone please listen to you?!

Did anyone request stacking Slash solo on the developer telegram thread?

#19790 4 months ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Did anyone request stacking Slash solo on the developer telegram thread?

The what now? Someone with a better state of mind do that thing
6F2E9177-1C37-4137-8A0A-DC712B8A84A4.gif

#19791 4 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

The what now? Someone with a better state of mind do that thing
[quoted image]
Obviously I don’t know how to post animated gifs. The kid is saying “I’m upset.” From Whiplash. Good movie.

BEFORE you select the file, change the dropdown from "med-res" to "PDF/GIF (no rescaling)" and pinside will not reprocess the GIF to space-reduce it, keeping the animation intact. Unfortunately, you have to make this change each time you upload a gif. Pinside does not remember your preference.

#19792 4 months ago

Damn boys I am going to have to invest in some depends. Every time I turn on this pin I shit my self. Im not the greatest player and really don’t care about points. This pin is just plain fun. This pin has brought me back swinging into our little hobby like no other. Thank you all for the tech advice modding and gameplay. Best current pinside thread.
Harley D.

#19793 3 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

If you don’t like soldering or crimping or troubleshooting voltage issues—like I apparently love as determined by the number of months I’ve spent doing it—then have I got a mod for you!
Eh, I’m not a very good pitchman. Here, I made a thing I think is pretty awesome and maybe you’ll think it’s awesome too. Here’s a promotional video for what we are calling GNR Hyperlytes!
https://bit.ly/3InSybq
I can’t put it on YouTube because I can’t not use certain music by a certain band…
I’m making inquiries on larger parts orders so it’ll take me a a few weeks to start making them again, so I’m setting up a preorder list to see how much stuff I should buy. Ill get that together soon, but I figured it’s a Saturday… good day to share the video! Plus it means I won’t keep going back over it, editing with smaller and smaller returns on my mediocre editing and videography skills. Also I want to go play some pinball!
[quoted image]

Great job , I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort to come up with the hardest part of it all , the Great name - Hyperlytes
I was a bit sad that you don't ship to OZ , but after 3 months of waiting , I finally got my rock topper yesterday
I forgot I paid extra for backbox lighting , but it also came with under cabinet lighting
Everything is great , except it didn't come with the cord for the 12 volt power
Happy Australia Day everyone

IMG20220124192048 (resized).jpgIMG20220124213613 (resized).jpgIMG20220125233157 (resized).jpgIMG20220125233337 (resized).jpgIMG20220125233355 (resized).jpgIMG20220125234334 (resized).jpg
#19794 3 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Great job , I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort to come up with the hardest part of it all , the Great name - Hyperlytes
I was a bit sad that you don't ship to OZ , but after 3 months of waiting , I finally got my rock topper yesterday
I forgot I paid extra for backbox lighting , but it also came with under cabinet lighting
Everything is great , except it didn't come with the cord for the 12 volt power
Happy Australia Day everyone [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Screaminr, mine was also missing the 12v power cable. I was able to make one out of the parts that were sent and a $1.50 part. Let me know if you need help getting it going.

#19795 3 months ago

Finally in the club!

8E7BA987-29C5-449A-8187-AD7C1947351E.jpeg
#19796 3 months ago

Congrats on #2949!!
JJP is breaking #3000 ! I wonder when they will actually take the final order for #5000
That would be a cool one to have serial 5000/ LP 5000

#19797 3 months ago

This anything to worry about? (flipper looks and works fine)

20220126_105506 (resized).jpg
#19798 3 months ago
Quoted from timbo74:

This anything to worry about? (flipper looks and works fine)[quoted image]

You need to lift playfield and adjust that leaf switch. It should close when the flipper is engaged. It works best when it closes right when the flipper is fully engaged at its peak. They make leaf adjustment tools for these types of switches

#19799 3 months ago
Quoted from timbo74:

This anything to worry about? (flipper looks and works fine)[quoted image]

Also check that no wires from the flipper EOS broke loose.

#19800 3 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Congrats on #2949!!
JJP is breaking #3000 ! I wonder when they will actually take the final order for #5000
That would be a cool one to have serial 5000/ LP 5000

I got mine last week and I’m in the 3100s.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
$ 11,000.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port St. Lucie, FL
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wood Dale, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 21,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 396 of 434.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!