IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5616 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,084 posts in this topic. You are on page 394 of 562.
#19651 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

No worries, I snagged the last one on eBay and also grabbed an Alice Cooper for my Nightmare Castle since this brand looks to be high quality! I also ordered the Modfather red guitar and that Bomber plans with LEDs for AC/DC Luci.
What do you think of those bullet switch covers for GNR? I’m on the fence with those. Do they blend in well with the rest of the playfield or look tacky?
[quoted image]

Nice!!
So I love the bullet mod. They blend in so well I don't notice them at all unless I'm admiring my playfield.. what I love NOT noticing is the bare switches, and those vinyl black covers. Priced very well. If you're going to do the guitar over metal bracket You won't need six of them, only five. He sells them in a set of six but he'll give you a five price. The installs just requires some dexterity and patience. I had The matrix switch error afterwards which I'd never dealt with before because this is my first pinball machine, so I just had to put the pin in the switch test mode on so I could test and adjust the switch a little bit. So I took the opportunity to test them all rocking them back and forth and adjusting in order to get them all registering Open and close properly again which was very minor And a good learning experience for me. Great mod.

#19652 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Nice!!
So I love the bullet mod. They blend in so well I don't notice them at all unless I'm admiring my playfield.. what I love NOT noticing is the bare switches, and those vinyl black covers. Priced very well. If you're going to do the guitar over metal bracket You won't need six of them, only five. He sells them in a set of six but he'll give you a five price. The installs just requires some dexterity and patience. I had The matrix switch error afterwards which I'd never dealt with before because this is my first pinball machine, so I just had to put the pin in the switch test mode on so I could test and adjust the switch a little bit. So I took the opportunity to test them all rocking them back and forth and adjusting in order to get them all registering Open and close properly again which was very minor And a good learning experience for me. Great mod.

Thanks for the honest feedback, do you have any pics of these bullets installed on your game to share? I also just ordered Mr. Tantrum’s 4 piece flipper toppers to set off the flippers. This game is so fun to mod! On the fence about the Mod Couple drum set kit, but leaning towards ordering it.

No pinstadiums for me on this game, it already has enough lights to induce an epileptic seizure. I have them on my Wonka LE and might add them to WOZ and Alice Cooper soon as those games are super dim.

#19653 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I hear the backstage kit can mess with the bass ramp, and the right ramp speaker wont work with pinstadiums because of the mounts for it...
Not sure i need the backboard/trough kit, since i have the pinstadiums... am i mistaken?

The Xeno Mounts for the Pinstadiums totally work for me with Sven's kit. They do not work with LIOR's.

Also, if you have Pinstadiums, you will not need the extra spotlight on Axel. Those light him up pretty well.

#19654 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks for the honest feedback, do you have any pics of these bullets installed on your game to share? I also just ordered Mr. Tantrum’s 4 piece flipper toppers to set off the flippers. This game is so fun to mod! On the fence about the Mod Couple drum set kit, but leaning towards ordering it.
No pinstadiums for me on this game, it already has enough lights to induce an epileptic seizure. I have them on my Wonka LE and might add them to WOZ and Alice Cooper soon as those games are super dim.

See, they are so stealthy you didn't even notice them.
I'll challenge you to identify all 5 of them from my earlier picture in this post...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/393#post-6732243

Sven's drums are superior imo. Just saying... Again see my picture.

I said the same thing about Pinstadiums. I'm converted. You can't get them all the time. Limited run number 3 of of only 50 units. You'll likely regret it later, and you will be able to sell them if you do find you are the ONLY ONE who regretted buying these for gnr. Trojanlaw has them among others...

#19655 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

See, they are so stealthy you didn't even notice them.
I'll challenge you to identify all 5 of them from my earlier picture in this post...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/393#post-6732243
Sven's drums are superior imo. Just saying... Again see my picture.
I said the same thing about Pinstadiums. I'm converted. You can't get them all the time. Limited run number 3 of of only 50 units. You'll likely regret it later, and you will be able to sell them if you do find you are the ONLY ONE who regretted buying these for gnr. Trojanlaw has them among others...

I already have Lior’s full mods for my game, but I like some of the pieces in Sven’s kit, so I messaged him for a quote for both of his kits. I don’t need more lights on GNR LE, but I’m sure the pinstadiums are cool. Where did you order the switch cover bullets? I might use one or two of those, but not all 5 or 6

#19656 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Where did you order the switch cover bullets? I might use one or two of those, but not all 5 or 6

Links to find all my mods in this post..
I think 3 is the minimum order.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mods-for-gnr-le#post-6663855

#19657 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I already have Lior’s full mods for my game, but I like some of the pieces in Sven’s kit, so I messaged him for a quote for both of his kits. I don’t need more lights on GNR LE, but I’m sure the pinstadiums are cool. Where did you order the switch cover bullets? I might use one or two of those, but not all 5 or 6

Sven’s backstage kit is a better set. His amp mod will not interfere with the ball the way Liors can.

With the Pinstadiums, I have had the first run and still upgraded tot the Ultra plus in round two. I cannot tell you how much these add to the game. Also unlike other pin stadiums, these are synced completely to the game itself. The Xeno mounts are great but they will only work with Sven’s kit.

#19658 2 years ago

OK, might remove Lior’s kit and sell it after I receive Sven’s. Going to pass on the bullet switch covers as they stand out too much and aren’t my cup of tea. The Pinstadiums sound intriguing, I’ll watch some videos to see what all the hype is about. The other night I went on a tear and finished three songs in one game…GNR is such an awesome pin!

#19660 2 years ago

I like Svens backstage kit, a lot. But I do get ball hang ups on the left amp mod. What are you doing to stop this? I’m at the point of taking it off and dremeling/sanding the left side.
There just no flex on the left to keep it from moving every few games just enough to keep the ball from exiting the amp.

#19661 2 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I like Svens backstage kit, a lot. But I do get ball hang ups on the left amp mod. What are you doing to stop this? I’m at the point of taking it off and dremeling/sanding the left side.
There just no flex on the left to keep it from moving every few games just enough to keep the ball from exiting the amp.

I fiddle fucked with it enough that I got frustrated and put some mini zip ties around the front legs. I don’t care anymore, anyone who comes over will never know the difference and it’s a 100% fix. I just want to play the damn game! Love Lior and his work, but his amp design needs improvement.

ED86B4AF-A5EF-4B83-95F4-E52F2CB0DE4F (resized).jpegED86B4AF-A5EF-4B83-95F4-E52F2CB0DE4F (resized).jpeg

#19662 2 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Sorry, I misread. I thought you were talking about Lior’s kit. I’ve heard good things about Svens’ kit. Anyway, the zip ties still might help you.

#19663 2 years ago

Playing a game today, and this happened. Im not even sure how it got wedged there!

On a positive note, got the bass ramp hang-up worked out, and installed art blades today.

36B2818B-FAB9-4702-B21D-9974C98B09CE (resized).jpeg36B2818B-FAB9-4702-B21D-9974C98B09CE (resized).jpeg
#19664 2 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Playing a game today, and this happened. Im not even sure how it got wedged there!
On a positive note, got the bass ramp hang-up worked out, and installed art blades today.
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club. This happened to me a couple times, too. Escaybee said it's happened to him as well. Not sure how it could be fixed except to maybe raise the drop target back a hair so there's no room for the ball. It's rare enough that probably not worth bothering with.

ball-trap-1 (resized).jpgball-trap-1 (resized).jpg
#19665 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Welcome to the club. This happened to me a couple times, too. Escaybee said it's happened to him as well. Not sure how it could be fixed except to maybe raise the drop target back a hair so there's no room for the ball. It's rare enough that probably not worth bothering with.

Hey Vic just came across this post- that’s where the loctite idea came from although he wasn’t talking about the nylon piece
2953520A-6360-40F6-9476-5DC5373B4F3A (resized).jpeg2953520A-6360-40F6-9476-5DC5373B4F3A (resized).jpeg

#19666 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Hey Vic just came across this post- that’s where the loctite idea came from [quoted image]

Ah, he's talking about the nut under the album sticker on the top side, not the nylon nut under the playfield. Even with this, you'd have to be very careful not to get any excess blue loctite on the plastic platform or it will weaken, crack, or melt it.

Thanks for the followup. This is still a little dangerous, but at least it makes sense now!

#19667 2 years ago

A few weeks ago someone posted regarding a replacement for the loop switch/es. I’m considering them but can’t find the post or what those replacement contactless switches are called. Anyone else give those a try? I too feel the loop shots, especially the right one, misses sometimes when coming down the pf. Tried to fiddle with he switch from under the playfield and everything is in order, but something is definitely up

#19668 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Welcome to the club. This happened to me a couple times, too. Escaybee said it's happened to him as well. Not sure how it could be fixed except to maybe raise the drop target back a hair so there's no room for the ball. It's rare enough that probably not worth bothering with.[quoted image]

Its kind of amazing the ball can even get up there with the coma target being higher than the ramp target.

#19669 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

A few weeks ago someone posted regarding a replacement for the loop switch/es. I’m considering them but can’t find the post or what those replacement contactless switches are called. Anyone else give those a try? I too feel the loop shots, especially the right one, misses sometimes when coming down the pf. Tried to fiddle with he switch from under the playfield and everything is in order, but something is definitely up

Magnetic reed switches. M&M creations. You're looking for Sonic

I'm considering doing the two switches on the right orbit myself. I think that bottom one shifting left to right as the ball comes over it is what kills ball momentum and causes rattle-backs.

#19670 2 years ago

I've got two for my right orbit but haven't installed yet.

While we're on the topic, if the ball is going slow enough through my jam lane, it almost stops on the wire and then creeps through. This doesn't happen very often but sometimes.

Are there adjustments you can make to these wires or is this magnetic reed switch the best solution / right answer?
I'm guessing you have to remove the wire switch in order to actually adjust it?

#19671 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I've got two for my right orbit but haven't installed yet.
While we're on the topic, if the ball is going slow enough through my jam lane, it almost stops on the wire and then creeps through. This doesn't happen very often but sometimes.
Are there adjustments you can make to these wires or is this magnetic reed switch the best solution / right answer?
I'm guessing you have to remove the wire switch in order to actually adjust it?

You can imagine what my vote would be...because remember, here at M&M Creations..."We don't touch your balls..."

Matt

#19672 2 years ago

Just got my poster art side blades. Very excited to install. I have never done art blades before. I believe the top recommendation is the “wet method”. Is there a video out there that is a good reference. Don’t want to mess this install up. Thanks!

#19673 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Just got my poster art side blades. Very excited to install. I have never done art blades before. I believe the top recommendation is the “wet method”. Is there a video out there that is a good reference. Don’t want to mess this install up. Thanks!

This was my first time also. I read this
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/art-blades-wet-method-apply-is-amazingly-easy#post-5627163

And I watched this also. Was enough info that it was done easily by me. I recommend generous amount of soap and then generous on the soapy water solution. You want it slippery.

#19674 2 years ago

There are multiple ways to accomplish this, but I like to use Rapid Tac. It allows time to complete the install and is very forgiving if you have to pull back and realign during the install. I’ve installed six sets with this little bottle. When you go to install them, you pull the backing off and spray the solution on the back.

With my 4 Stern pins, you can do it alone, no problem, but with the GnR, having an extra set of hands available is helpful.

Some people lift out and remove the GnR playfield from the track, but I didn’t. I just pulled it to its service position and bring it up and rest it on the head. Just go slow and take your time. There’s enough play to move the playfield side to side in tight spaces.

I don’t know of any videos, but I’m sure there’s something on YouTube. Others will be able to offer pointers as well.

Good luck!

F1C9DA35-A6E9-4365-B2CC-E1ADA9637D92 (resized).jpegF1C9DA35-A6E9-4365-B2CC-E1ADA9637D92 (resized).jpeg
#19675 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

There are multiple ways to accomplish this, but I like to use Rapid Tac. It allows time to complete the install and is very forgiving if you have to pull back and realign during the install. I’ve installed six sets with this little bottle. When you go to install them, you pull the backing off and spray the solution on the back.
With my 4 Stern pins, you can do it alone, no problem, but with the GnR, having an extra set of hands available is helpful.
Some people lift out and remove the GnR playfield from the track, but I didn’t. I just pulled it to its service position and bring it up and rest it on the head. Just go slow and take your time. There’s enough play to move the playfield side to side in tight spaces.
I don’t know of any videos, but I’m sure there’s something on YouTube. Others will be able to offer pointers as well.
Good luck!
[quoted image]

Does that work with blades that have adhesive on them? I thought that was just for vinyl only without adhesive?

#19676 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm considering doing the two switches on the right orbit myself. I think that bottom one shifting left to right as the ball comes over it is what kills ball momentum and causes rattle-backs.

Do u just mount them and take the wires from the switch and solder them on?

How much are they?

Is there a site?

Thx

#19677 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Does that work with blades that have adhesive on them? I thought that was just for vinyl only without adhesive?

I think so. I’ve installed six sets and haven’t experienced any issues using it. Even though it’s not something you use every day, it’s one of my go to tools in my pinball tool box. I can’t recommend it enough.

#19678 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

How much are they?
Is there a site?
Thx

These are questions for @Sonic. I don't think they have a storefront, so PM is your friend.

#19679 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

How much are they?
Is there a site?
Thx

Pinmonk it's correct. Pm.

This MR switch completely replaces the existing switch. Light soldering required for the two wires only.

20220122_162011 (resized).jpg20220122_162011 (resized).jpg
#19680 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

How much are they?
Is there a site?
Thx

Just shoot me a PM...

Depending on the MRS...in this case - rollovers, it is simply a solder-splice - very simple. Rollover MRS' are $35/ea....

We don't have a site - working on it - but to date we sell via word-of-mouth/testimonial - like this - as we've found it a very credible (yet, not prolific) manner by which to peddle our wares. Plus, to be honest, we get into so much custom stuff - man, I'd be updating that site a lot : )

Matt
M&M Creations

#19681 2 years ago

I just installed mine on Friday and just used glass cleaner to spray them down with. They aren't quite as slippery as soap and water but it was enough to be able to slide them around enough to install them.

#19682 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

Sorry, I misread. I thought you were talking about Lior’s kit. I’ve heard good things about Svens’ kit. Anyway, the zip ties still might help you.

I like this idea, thanks. Anything to stop the ball hang up and not screw up my game. I may still try sanding it down. Only need about a 1/16”.
And I don’t think that zip ties looks that bad.

#19683 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I posted switching to the MRS switches - definitely helped and Matt is great to deal with. I added a molex connector to mine as I like to be able to take stuff apart quickly when I troubleshoot. I still have a small percentage of shoots going up the right orbit stall out. I know that the switch is not the problem as they are below the playfield - will need to play around with the glass off.

#19684 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

This was my first time also. I read this
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/art-blades-wet-method-apply-is-amazingly-easy#post-5627163
And I watched this also. Was enough info that it was done easily by me. I recommend generous amount of soap and then generous on the soapy water solution. You want it slippery.

Thanks!! Followed this and got them in. A little dicey with the alignment, but the soapy water did the trick. Looks amazing.

1D668D90-68E0-4BFF-8D0F-8C8936FEA7C6 (resized).jpeg1D668D90-68E0-4BFF-8D0F-8C8936FEA7C6 (resized).jpegEAF6C2A1-A5DE-4471-80C6-F0F83974FAA6 (resized).jpegEAF6C2A1-A5DE-4471-80C6-F0F83974FAA6 (resized).jpeg
#19685 2 years ago

Thanks!! Followed this and got them in. A little dicey with the alignment, but the soapy water did the trick. Looks amazing.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome ! just make sure you've worked all the bubbles (if any) out to the edges now. It dries over the next few days and there's no getting a bubble out at that point.

Once it dries it tightens up and really flattens out and looks even better!

P.s. don't forget to put your protectors on EVERYTIME you lift the playfield. I had to stop myself a couple times until it's a habit!

#19686 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Awesome ! just make sure you've worked all the bubbles (if any) out to the edges now. It dries over the next few days and there's no getting a bubble out at that point.
Once it dries it tightens up and really flattens out and looks even better!
P.s. don't forget to put your protectors on EVERYTIME you lift the playfield. I had to stop myself a couple times until it's a habit!

My mnemonic device before lifting a playfield is BBB:

- install Blade protectors
- remove Balls
- put towel over Back glass

#19687 2 years ago

If you don’t like soldering or crimping or troubleshooting voltage issues—like I apparently love as determined by the number of months I’ve spent doing it—then have I got a mod for you!

Eh, I’m not a very good pitchman. Here, I made a thing I think is pretty awesome and maybe you’ll think it’s awesome too. Here’s a promotional video for what we are calling GNR Hyperlytes!

https://bit.ly/3InSybq
I can’t put it on YouTube because I can’t not use certain music by a certain band…

I’m making inquiries on larger parts orders so it’ll take me a a few weeks to start making them again, so I’m setting up a preorder list to see how much stuff I should buy. Ill get that together soon, but I figured it’s a Saturday… good day to share the video! Plus it means I won’t keep going back over it, editing with smaller and smaller returns on my mediocre editing and videography skills. Also I want to go play some pinball!

4D78E6AC-9BD8-41C3-ACAA-E1C4A3E1B3C2 (resized).jpeg4D78E6AC-9BD8-41C3-ACAA-E1C4A3E1B3C2 (resized).jpeg
#19688 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

If you don’t like soldering or crimping or troubleshooting voltage issues—like I apparently love as determined by the number of months I’ve spent doing it—then have I got a mod for you!
Eh, I’m not a very good pitchman. Here, I made a thing I think is pretty awesome and maybe you’ll think it’s awesome too. Here’s a promotional video for what we are calling GNR Hyperlytes!
I can’t put it on YouTube because I can’t not use certain music by a certain band…
I’m making inquiries on larger parts orders so it’ll take me a a few weeks to start making them again, so I’m setting up a preorder list to see how much stuff I should buy. Ill get that together soon, but I figured it’s a Saturday… good day to share the video! Plus it means I won’t keep going back over it, editing with smaller and smaller returns on my mediocre editing and videography skills. Also I want to go play some pinball!
[quoted image]

Pm sent

#19689 2 years ago

New owner today, got a new Jan build GnRLE .. Absolutely love this game. However, a few issues I need advice on:

1. The bottom piece of wood of the head cabinet is cracked on the bottom. Should I return or try and fix?

2. Glass has three big black rubs. From rubbing the metal on playfield is my guess. I assume they will send me a new one.

3. The spring on the shooter rod is too weak. It won’t launch a ball. I had another spring from a different game which I had to adjust to get just right.

I plan on contacting JJP on Monday. I am looking for advice on each issue. Pics attached.

398ABDD9-DCAF-494E-AD35-51A21C2F94C2 (resized).jpeg398ABDD9-DCAF-494E-AD35-51A21C2F94C2 (resized).jpeg739C6C58-DC14-4174-8D35-B42F2FFA9B5C (resized).jpeg739C6C58-DC14-4174-8D35-B42F2FFA9B5C (resized).jpeg8420B326-C74E-427B-8C66-008CD8D1A6B5 (resized).jpeg8420B326-C74E-427B-8C66-008CD8D1A6B5 (resized).jpegDCFFE7D7-62BE-4E43-ABD2-CF461055F884 (resized).jpegDCFFE7D7-62BE-4E43-ABD2-CF461055F884 (resized).jpegFD6C05BD-BE09-4282-97A1-24378B2DDEDE (resized).jpegFD6C05BD-BE09-4282-97A1-24378B2DDEDE (resized).jpeg
#19690 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Here, I made a thing I think is pretty awesome and maybe you’ll think it’s awesome too. Here’s a promotional video for what we are calling GNR Hyperlytes!

Glad to see this will be available for people that want a plug and play solution. Nice work!

#19691 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

New owner today, got a new Jan build GnRLE .. Absolutely love this game. However, a few issues I need advice on:
1. The bottom piece of wood of the head cabinet is cracked on the bottom. Should I return or try and fix?
2. Glass has three big black rubs. From rubbing the metal on playfield is my guess. I assume they will send me a new one.
3. The spring on the shooter rod is too weak. It won’t launch a ball. I had another spring from a different game which I had to adjust to get just right.
I plan on contacting JJP on Monday. I am looking for advice on each issue. Pics attached.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1. Ugh, that crack is in such a bad place.
2. I don't understand what you're showing here. Black rubs? scratches in the glass? What's the stuff in your hand?
3. Need a picture of the ball side with the ball in the lane. The shooter lane on GnR is supposed to be less strong so the skill shot is precise. Auto launch is fine?

#19692 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Quoted from Vespula:

I have the ce pinstadiums and they are unreal. It's such a difference.

Acnc definitely needs pinstadiums. G'n'r doesn't need them. But, they are a huge difference. Expensive as hell. Would I do it again? Eh .. yes.

#19693 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Lord that sux...
They will prolly send u a new game if u send the old one back of course. Or maybe just send backbox for a new one. Neither are great options.
For me i would try to fill it with black crayon and see if that looks okay.
You could always take 3/4" chrome car trim and put it around the entire border...ive done this too a few games and actually looks cool.

Just depends on a few things... how patient are you? Hows your back? If this is bolted and you can make the crack disappear...are u okay with that?

#19694 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

1. Ugh, that crack is in such a bad place.
2. I don't understand what you're showing here. Black rubs? scratches in the glass? What's the stuff in your hand?
3. Need a picture of the ball side with the ball in the lane. The shooter lane on GnR is supposed to be less strong so the skill shot is precise. Auto launch is fine?

I think the things in his hand are the rub marks in the glass, just his hand as a backdrop.

#19695 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

At the least the glass would be easy to replace. Those smudges don’t come off with ammonia-free glass cleaner?

If there’s a way to disassemble the back box then wood glue will prevent that crack from becoming a bigger problem. Worst case ask for a replacement back box and swap the new one in when it arrives.

#19696 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I think the things in his hand are the rub marks in the glass, just his hand as a backdrop.

Ah! It looks like the lockdown bar bolts are way high. Maybe they're causing it as the glass is put in and out.

#19697 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I plan on contacting JJP on Monday. I am looking for advice on each issue.

I just got mine two days ago, had the same issue with scuffs in the glass. Left wire ramp and wire on apron rubbed the coating off the glass. JJP had me take pictures and are now sending me a new sheet. Sorry to see the damage to your back box, hope they do you right in fixing that. Best of luck.

#19698 2 years ago

I would not repair the head. At the minimum send it back, but might be best to exchange the whole game.

#19699 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

I just got mine two days ago, had the same issue with scuffs in the glass. Left wire ramp and wire on apron rubbed the coating off the glass. JJP had me take pictures and are now sending me a new sheet. Sorry to see the damage to your back box, hope they do you right in fixing that. Best of luck.

Bummer. If the anti-glare coating rubbed off then definitely warrants a new sheet. Glad JJP is making it right.

#19700 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

[quoted image]

Hyperlytes look awesome! PM sent

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hazard, KY
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,084 posts in this topic. You are on page 394 of 562.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/394?hl=jacksparrow0112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.