IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 393 of 567.
#19601 2 years ago

For those that need the blue snubber rubbers. JJP has them in stock for $1.99 each and charges cost for shipping. I know people had issues getting them and pinball life I think was charging $3.99 each and extra for shipping.
Also some might not like this idea but I did put electrical tape over the blue (one I donā€™t like the blue) and two Iā€™m hoping it prevents them snapping off again as I find them annoying to replace. So far so good.

#19602 2 years ago

Just joined the club!

I've been following this thread for ahilwe and watching some of the gameplay streams from @zaphx. Zaphx - your streams are great but they don't even do this game justice. When this thing goes off in a dark basement setting it freakin' rocks! I was amazed when I played Live and Let Die just how well the lightshow is integrated into this machine. Totally felt like I was at a GnR concert except there was no one next to me passing a joint.

Still have a long way to go learning what appears on the surface to be a rather deep rule set. I was skeptical on the pluge having read that some say it's the worst pluge in pinball, but I would disagree on that one. It reminded me alot of a Popadiux plunge design similar to TOTAN, TOM, or World Cup...only better.

Love the feeling when you float one up the left ramp right into the guitar lock, such a satisfying shot. Overall first impression of GNR is off the charts (no pun intended). I am a former JJPOTC owner and think that GNR right off the bat is a far superior game, Meniuer's best to date. I don't miss pirates one bit now having GNR in the lineup.

PXL_20220121_144120609 (resized).jpgPXL_20220121_144120609 (resized).jpgPXL_20220121_144103829 (resized).jpgPXL_20220121_144103829 (resized).jpg
#19603 2 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

For those that need the blue snubber rubbers. JJP has them in stock for $1.99 each and charges cost for shipping. I know people had issues getting them and pinball life I think was charging $3.99 each and extra for shipping.
Also some might not like this idea but I did put electrical tape over the blue (one I donā€™t like the blue) and two Iā€™m hoping it prevents them snapping off again as I find them annoying to replace. So far so good.

HornerSyndrome Do you have a link to it? Couldnā€™t find it anywhere.

#19604 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

HornerSyndrome Do you have a link to it? Couldnā€™t find it anywhere.

I think you just have to call. They don't list the vast majority of their parts online.

#19605 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think you just have to call. They don't list the vast majority of their parts online.

Anyone know if they ship to Canada? Their pinballwizard site does not.

No GnR Hoodie for my daughter as a result.

#19606 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Just joined the club!
I've been following this thread for ahilwe and watching some of the gameplay streams from zaphX. Zaphx - your streams are great but they don't even do this game justice. When this thing goes off in a dark basement setting it freakin' rocks! I was amazed when I played Live and Let Die just how well the lightshow is integrated into this machine. Totally felt like I was at a GnR concert except there was no one next to me passing a joint.
Still have a long way to go learning what appears on the surface to be a rather deep rule set. I was skeptical on the pluge having read that some say it's the worst pluge in pinball, but I would disagree on that one. It reminded me alot of a Popadiux plunge design similar to TOTAN, TOM, or World Cup...only better.
Love the feeling when you float one up the left ramp right into the guitar lock, such a satisfying shot. Overall first impression of GNR is off the charts (no pun intended). I am a former JJPOTC owner and think that GNR right off the bat is a far superior game, Meniuer's best to date. I don't miss pirates one bit now having GNR in the lineup.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Let me be the first to say congrats!!!

#19607 2 years ago
Quoted from lemmings418:

Anyone know if they ship to Canada? Their pinballwizard site does not.
No GnR Hoodie for my daughter as a result.

You can use a forwarding service (there are a bunch based in NY area), or send it to me and pay the shipping and I'll forward it to you. PM me if you want to do that.

#19608 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You can use a forwarding service (there are a bunch based in NY area), or send it to me and pay the shipping and I'll forward it to you. PM me if you want to do that.

Thank you for the offer. I may take you up on it.

I will time it with my order for the Tibetan diverter and magnet coolers.

Now only if my GnR would show up.

#19609 2 years ago

Gnr mods

-Translite leds
-Pinstadiums
-Slash toy
-Marshall speaker covers
-subwoofer
-carbon balls
-mirror blades
-under cab leds
-back cab leds
-apron picks
-buckle apron mod
-plastic protectors
-deflector mod
-tibetan breeze mod
-topper
-topper led mod
-spare spot brackets/servo

Anything im missin?

#19610 2 years ago

Liors skull and bullet shooter is a sweet mod. Then again, all the mods he makes are top notch. I also like the robot eye start button mod.

#19611 2 years ago

Sven's backstage upgrade kit
Lermods trough and backbox led kit

#19613 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Gnr mods
-Translite leds
-Pinstadiums
-Slash toy
-Marshall speaker covers
-subwoofer
-carbon balls
-mirror blades
-under cab leds
-back cab leds
-apron picks
-buckle apron mod
-plastic protectors
-deflector mod
-tibetan breeze mod
-topper
-topper led mod
Anything im missin?

Pinwoofer!!

#19614 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Gnr mods
-Translite leds
-Pinstadiums
-Slash toy
-Marshall speaker covers
-subwoofer
-carbon balls
-mirror blades
-under cab leds
-back cab leds
-apron picks
-buckle apron mod
-plastic protectors
-deflector mod
-tibetan breeze mod
-topper
-topper led mod
Anything im missin?

Nothing official , but I like the keyring mod .

IMG20211209195049 (resized).jpgIMG20211209195049 (resized).jpg
#19615 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Gnr mods
-Translite leds
-Pinstadiums
-Slash toy
-Marshall speaker covers
-subwoofer
-carbon balls
-mirror blades
-under cab leds
-back cab leds
-apron picks
-buckle apron mod
-plastic protectors
-deflector mod
-tibetan breeze mod
-topper
-topper led mod
Anything im missin?

Bullet switch covers

#19616 2 years ago

x2. This is a must have and probably the first mod to order. Plus, Danā€™s support is top notch.

#19617 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Liors skull and bullet shooter is a sweet mod. Then again, all the mods he makes are top notch. I also like the robot eye start button mod.

Lior makes some cool stuff for sure... i might get the lock bar.
The red eye button.... can any owners chime in on this? Worth it?

Quoted from Vespula:

Sven's backstage upgrade kit
Lermods trough and backbox led kit

I hear the backstage kit can mess with the bass ramp, and the right ramp speaker wont work with pinstadiums because of the mounts for it...

Not sure i need the backboard/trough kit, since i have the pinstadiums... am i mistaken?

I have a nice sub and hookups for it. Maybe thats not good enough?

Quoted from screaminr:

Nothing official , but I like the keyring mod .[quoted image]

Okay... i want this! I actually looked for one a few days ago and could only find one for like $50 bucks from europe on ebay. Anyone have a lead on one?

Quoted from killborn:

Bullet switch covers

Not a fan of the way these look. Just my personal opinion.

#19618 2 years ago

Stock audio with sub is a nicely balanced combo. But pinwoofer tweeters and extra headroom plus sub is excellent. Recommended. Vocals and crowd noise come alive. But live with the stock and sub a bit because there is magic in the stock eq and noise IMO. You can replicate stock balance with pinwoofer but get wayyy better midrange and vocal clarity and less noise.

Tibetan breeze and airball drain barrier a must.

#19619 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Gnr mods
-Translite leds
-Pinstadiums
-Slash toy
-Marshall speaker covers
-subwoofer
-carbon balls
-mirror blades
-under cab leds
-back cab leds
-apron picks
-buckle apron mod
-plastic protectors
-deflector mod
-tibetan breeze mod
-topper
-topper led mod
Anything im missin?

Shadow box/ flipper top mods from mod couple.
Cliffys
Skull/shooter rod/lockdown bar mods from Lior
Pinwoofer
Lit flipper buttons
Mylar around flipper buttons

#19620 2 years ago

Instead of installing a cliffy...any1 just put mylar in front of the scoop?

#19621 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Instead of installing a cliffy...any1 just put mylar in front of the scoop?

Saw someone post thats what they did.

#19622 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

The red eye button.... can any owners chime in on this? Worth it?Okay... i want this! I actually looked for one a few days ago and could only find one for like $50 bucks from europe on ebay. Anyone have a lead on one?

I got the arkenstone start button because I like blue and it looks really good in videos but the start button does wobble about in the housing and feels a bit cheap , so I don't know if I will install it , I can't comment on the red one .

The keyring cost me about $50 aud delivered from England and they didn't have many left but it's my favourite cosmetic mod on the game , it does not look cheap , unlike some other keyrings I brought

I still have to install mirror blades , pinwoofer , topper , lit Flipper buttons , skull shooter rod but to be honest I've really been enjoying it as it is and don't think it really needs much , except for the Pinwoofer or at least a subwoofer .

IMG20210413205829 (resized).jpgIMG20210413205829 (resized).jpgIMG_20211128_004820 (resized).jpgIMG_20211128_004820 (resized).jpg
#19623 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

The red eye button.... can any owners chime in on this? Worth it?

I hear the backstage kit can mess with the bass ramp, and the right ramp speaker wont work with pinstadiums because of the mounts for it...
Not sure i need the backboard/trough kit, since i have the pinstadiums... am i mistaken?

Red eye is way cool. Glowing or pulsing eye on the skull head instead of yellow boring start button.. Simple mod. Worth it imo. But you knew I'd say that. Very underrated.

First, you don't NEED most of the items on your list. but that didn't stop me either. Lol

Next, Sven's kit doesn't interfere with anything including Pinstadiums .. Trojanlaw if you want a second validation. The Xeno mounts which come with them clear the kit just fine. This is confirmed by Sven and others on his thread at the link in my post earlier. Check out the pictures on that thread and you will see that this kit trims up the backstage amazingly and is probably the best playfield mod kit out there, it looks totally factory and completes the backstage in high style. The optional drums for the pops are great also.

Last, The backboard and trough lights just enhance the game when it's in it's dark moments, otherwise you are right, you won't notice them with the other light shows, both with and without pinstadium. They don't compete with those, as that's not their purpose. There are many short dark moments and that's when you see them. I really love the backboard lights because it's a constant subtle glow cast across the backstage. And when the pin goes dark, the trough and backstage don't. It's a unique lighting perspective and does assist keeping track of the ball in those seconds of dark moments without ever getting in the way.
I've got it set to fade in rotating subdued colors which I think is default. Same with trough it balances the Backstage in synchrony and illuminates the awesome graphics between the flippers, again, during all the lights off for a second dark moments both during the game and attract mode. You'll appreciate it once you have it. But it's one of those items that doesn't sell itself well on the internet and you really don't appreciate the enhancement until you have the game and see the before and then after in person. I love them.

All these together probably 400 bucks? So I get your hesitation but you seem to be running a bit unbridled, which I relate to so there's not any good reason to not have these unless you are trying to save money. Lol

#19624 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I got the arkenstone start button because I like blue and it looks really good in videos but the start button does wobble about in the housing and feels a bit cheap , so I don't know if I will install it , I can't comment on the red one .
The keyring cost me about $50 aud delivered from England and they didn't have many left but it's my favourite cosmetic mod on the game , it does not look cheap , unlike some other keyrings I brought
I still have to install mirror blades , pinwoofer , topper , lit Flipper buttons , skull shooter rod but to be honest I've really been enjoying it as it is and don't think it really needs much , except for the Pinwoofer or at least a subwoofer .[quoted image][quoted image]

Do u have a pic of your pf straight on from a players perspective. Would like to see how the keychain mod looks from a standard vantage point.

#19625 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Do u have a pic of your pf straight on from a players perspective. Would like to see how the keychain mod looks from a standard vantage point.

If I took the picture from my perspective it looks tiny , the camera doesn't pick it up well .
But in real life it looks just right .

IMG20211209210001 (resized).jpgIMG20211209210001 (resized).jpg
#19626 2 years ago

Here's my playfield from player perspective. Machines off for better viewing.

I forgot to mention the guitar mod covering the bracket where he put his keychain. I got this guitar from modfather. I had a smaller painted wood one there before that I got on eBay but this one is about double the size but with detail and real strings. I like it.

Here's also a picture of the front with the robot eye and one with just my backstage.

P.s. Don't forget your cup holder and coin door keychain! Lol

Oh and notice the red nylon washers on the leg bolts, essential gear. PinMonk sells those if you are still plan on ordering from him. I got mine here
https://www.pinballlife.com/pinguard-nylon-leg-and-bolt-protectors-colored.html
20220122_080918 (resized).jpg20220122_080918 (resized).jpg20220122_081046 (resized).jpg20220122_081046 (resized).jpg20220122_081154 (resized).jpg20220122_081154 (resized).jpg

#19627 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Red eye is way cool. Glowing or pulsing eye on the skull head instead of yellow boring start button.. Simple mod. Worth it imo. But you knew I'd say that. Very underrated

Here's a short video of the red eye mod pulsing. It has a controller on the inside to change the pulse settings, but I haven't messed with that yet. Link to red eye video ---- https://photos.app.goo.gl/M7AaEc7G2bjvt6je9

IMG_20220120_184034_02 (resized).jpgIMG_20220120_184034_02 (resized).jpg
#19628 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Here's my playfield from player perspective. Machines off for better viewing.
I forgot to mention the guitar mod covering the bracket where he put his keychain. I got this guitar from modfather. I had a smaller painted wood one there before that I got on eBay but this one is about double the size but with detail and real strings. I like it.
Here's also a picture of the front with the robot eye and one with just my backstage.
P.s. Don't forget your cup holder and coin door keychain! Lol
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's one thing we forgot Mr_Tantrum flipper toppers .

IMG_20220123_013734 (resized).jpgIMG_20220123_013734 (resized).jpg
#19629 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

Love those!
I did have them and everything listed in my post on the GnR mods thread here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mods-for-gnr-le#post-6663855

#19630 2 years ago

Another mod worth doing is adding a spotlight on Axl. You can hardly tell he's there when he's not lit up.

IMG_20220108_162136_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20220108_162136_01 (resized).jpg
#19631 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

Some other cosmetic mods I added:
- The mod couple illuminated coin door shadow box with your custom LE/CE number
- Stickers for cup holder and shooter plate
- Tilt graphics magnetic lockbar accent

002CF2F9-E94A-4FD6-B5D8-08EA013D80DD (resized).jpeg002CF2F9-E94A-4FD6-B5D8-08EA013D80DD (resized).jpeg6B273EB4-74EE-4CA2-ACE7-D9406692CA2B (resized).jpeg6B273EB4-74EE-4CA2-ACE7-D9406692CA2B (resized).jpeg710DF768-C179-4C4D-A5D3-CBA41D01A3FD (resized).jpeg710DF768-C179-4C4D-A5D3-CBA41D01A3FD (resized).jpeg
#19632 2 years ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Some other cosmetic mods I added:
- The mod couple illuminated coin door shadow box with your custom LE/CE number
- Stickers for cup holder and shooter plate
- Tilt graphics magnetic lockbar accent
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The mod couple shadow box does look cool , but I have to say I do hate drink holders on games .
You have the cool keyring , make a bracket and stick it in the game , it looks so much better

#19633 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Another mod worth doing is adding a spotlight on Axl. You can hardly tell he's there when he's not lit up.
[quoted image]

The end result looks good. I agree I always thought Axl deserved some subtle illumination.
Where did you run the wire and where did you connect for power? Do you have another post with this information in it?
If I could find a very stealthy small LED light something similar to the one mounted near the apron that lights up the left flipper, or that same style light is mounted next to the NITL speakers, I would consider this If the wires would be easily hidden and routed and connected under the playfield and the light is not in my eyes.

#19634 2 years ago

While we're talking mods....

I'm still trying to think of a way to tone down the reflection of the NITL speakers spot light. The glare off the silver ramp bothers me.. I'd considered some type of covering on the middle section where the ball rolls down. If there's a cool decal or something that would adhere to that metal channel right where that spot hits the metal and mutes the reflection that would be perfect.

Screenshot_20220122-091816_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220122-091816_Gallery (resized).jpg
#19635 2 years ago

Hayfarmer , trying to decide on an avatar ?
For what it's worth , I really liked the Rat Fink but the John Deere tractor is you

#19636 2 years ago

hi guys, i just recently placed my order the other day for a GnR LE, pretty excited!! my question is for those that have the game already, would these mini guitars from axe heaven be proper scale for a PF mod? or would they be way to big?

https://store.axeheaven.com/products/slash-gibson-les-paul-standard-november-burst-1-4-scale-mini-guitar-model-presale-limited-quantity

would the ornament size be better?

https://store.axeheaven.com/collections/ornaments

they have awesome drum kits too.

#19637 2 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

hi guys, i just recently placed my order the other day for a GnR LE, pretty excited!! my question is for those that have the game already, would these min guitars from axe heaven be proper scale for a PF mod? or would they be way to big?
https://store.axeheaven.com/products/slash-gibson-les-paul-standard-november-burst-1-4-scale-mini-guitar-model-presale-limited-quantity

Way too big to put in the game in my opinion , but could look very nice on top or around the game .

#19638 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Way too big to put in the game in my opinion , but could look very nice on top or around the game .

they have smaller ones also i just added to my post a link

#19639 2 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

they have smaller ones also i just added to my post a link

That's a lot better size , just not sure where you would put it , the game is so packed .
But I'm sure someone will point out the perfect place .

#19640 2 years ago

Anyone have the red Modfather guitar mod and how does it look and fit? Or are there better options? Whatā€™s the best replica Slash guitar available thatā€™s the right size to install over the shooter land or elsewhere?

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/guns-n-roses/products/guns-n-roses-playfield-guitar-red

#19641 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Anyone have the red Modfather guitar mod and how does it look and fit? Or are there better options? Whatā€™s the best replica Slash guitar available thatā€™s the right size to install over the shooter land or elsewhere?
https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/guns-n-roses/products/guns-n-roses-playfield-guitar-red

If you want a cheap piece of shit , go for this one

IMG20220123025829 (resized).jpgIMG20220123025829 (resized).jpg
#19642 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If you want a cheap piece of shit , go for this one
[quoted image]

Lol, which one is that? Iā€™ll be sure NOT to order it

#19643 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Lol, which one is that? Iā€™ll be sure NOT to order it

It's on eBay and comes from Argentina or some near there , looks great in pictures , just not worth it .
But like any mod , if you like it , go for it .

#19644 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Lol , you busted me
I sent you a 2.7 million challenge last night to see if it works . If I look at challenges or VS on my profile I don't see anything but if I have a look at yours I can see it .This scorbit thing doesn't seem as simple as it could be , but I get the guys are working on it .
If you want to play 5 balls to beat it , that's fine by me

Just FYI, Scorbit detects the number of balls you're playing and if it's above the default. We don't distinguish today but we store it, so at some point, we'll release an update that filters scores outside the default. The scores won't be lost, just will require a separate list.

#19645 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's on eBay and comes from Argentina or some near there , looks great in pictures , just not worth it .
But like any mod , if you like it , go for it .

I had, it sux

#19646 2 years ago

Rolls will love that avatar

Quoted from jsa:

Just FYI, Scorbit detects the number of balls you're playing and if it's above the default. We don't distinguish today but we store it, so at some point, we'll release an update that filters scores outside the default. The scores won't be lost, just will require a separate list.

They're on to you Rolls

#19647 2 years ago

It surprised me that it was painted. I replaced mine with the modfather one. Bigger and more quality with modfather. That wooden keychain one is ok for a coin door. $9.99 shipped. I have a red black slash wooden one you can see in my picture of the coin door in this link
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/393#post-6732243
...It's same basically. I like it, which is the most important part of any mod.
Here is a post that shows the one screaminr said not to get installed on the shooter Lane bracket
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mods-for-gnr-le#post-6663855

Quoted from darkryder:

Yes. The guitar in the picture at this post link below is modfather.
It's not truly red, more honeyburst, just fyi. Here's a picture..
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/393#post-6732243

Quoted from ls1chris:

hi guys, i just recently placed my order the other day for a GnR LE, pretty excited!! my question is for those that have the game already, would these mini guitars from axe heaven be proper scale for a PF mod? or would they be way to big?
would the ornament size be better?
https://store.axeheaven.com/collections/ornaments
they have awesome drum kits too.

No too big. I've got one also on my desk. It's awesome detail and suitable for integration in a topper (I think I've seen this done actually) but I can't imagine it in the playfield, except maybe on an SE, dunno. The modfather is about as big as is suitable. The ornament size could possibly work but I think it's bigger than modfather still.

#19648 2 years ago

Thanks Vespula, Iā€™ll go ahead and order the red Modfather guitar. That guitar installed on your game looks great. My LE is already heavily pimped out, but I want to add a few more touches before sharing pics. Nowā€¦to find that Slash SuperStars figurine!

#19649 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks Vespula, Iā€™ll go ahead and order the red Modfather guitar. That guitar installed on your game looks great. My LE is already heavily pimped out, but I want to add a few more touches before sharing pics. Nowā€¦to find that Slash SuperStars figurine!

Looks like supply and demand economics at work..
eBay $110!
ebay.com link: SUPERSTARS TOYS SERIES 1 SLASH COLLECTOR FIGURINE 2009 ARE YOU READY TO ROCK

Modfather also has a similar one if you like it you could combine shipping with that guitar.

Someone on here was just selling theirs for 66. Don't know if available. I'll see if I can find the post
edit it was deathhimself
Found it. It's Sold.

#19650 2 years ago

No worries, I snagged the last one on eBay and also grabbed an Alice Cooper for my Nightmare Castle since this brand looks to be high quality! I also ordered the Modfather red guitar and that Bomber plane with LEDs for AC/DC Luci.

What do you think of those bullet switch covers for GNR? Iā€™m on the fence with those. Do they blend in well with the rest of the playfield or look tacky?

Also, what are you all mounting these figurines with, Quake putty, hot glue?

E14DC5B4-0499-465A-A7A0-98F8155E7267 (resized).jpegE14DC5B4-0499-465A-A7A0-98F8155E7267 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 393 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/393?hl=rockfordreplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.