image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4454 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 385 of 568.
#19201 2 years ago

I also raised the flippers by +2 and got 3 million as apposed to my normal score of 1 million. This game is bloody hard. I get to 1 song a game and don't last much longer than 3 minutes in it. I get cheap drains down the outlanes every game. Before I know it, it's last ball

#19202 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Did you know Frank Ferrer uses Sabian, not Zildjian?

Did you know you’re wrong? Frank has used both Sabina and Zildjian in the Not in this Lifetime Tour. Also previous GnR drummers like Matt Sorum and Steven Adler were also known to use Zildjian.

#19203 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

Did you know you’re wrong? Frank has used both Sabina and Zildjian in the Not in this Lifetime Tour. Also previous GnR drummers like Matt Sorum and Steven Adler were also known to use Zildjian.

He stopped using Zildjian in 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Ferrer

#19204 2 years ago

Like Goofy said Zeildjian looks way better and if Gunners used them at some point , bonus .
They're the brand I remember seeing on the drum kits of all the cool bands , when I was growing up .

#19205 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Like Goofy said Zeildjian looks way better and if Gunners used them at some point , bonus .
They're the brand I remember seeing on the drum kits of all the cool bands , when I was growing up .

So much for theme integration

#19206 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

If you want to get technical about it fair enough , I can see your point .
Flipper ripper says said Zeildjian was used in the not in this lifetime tour .
I have no reason to doubt him .
Personally I think of this as just a music pin , the best one ever . It just happens to play Guns N Roses songs

#19207 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Also thank you for your tip about keeping the right flipper up to get the coma target

#19208 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Also thank you for your tip about keeping the right flipper up to get the coma target

That target is so hard to hit without it!

#19209 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That target is so hard to hit without it!

I still have a lot to learn but that is 1 thing you've made a bit easier for me .

#19210 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Not sure what is "player friendly" ?
I would assume you mean "easier"
I know GnR isn't being "mean" to you unless in the metaphorical sense it's kicking your ass. If that's the case then I get it...need no further explanation.

From my perspective, "player friendly" means clear objectives/goals, combos, & scoring. LOTR is an example of "player friendly" (also coded by Keith).

GNR has so many blinking lights that it's hard to follow (especially with all the MB's). Does GNR even have combos?

I don't find GNR particularly brutal (in terms of ball times). Having a 5 minute GNR session with low scoring and "meh" shot choreography (and no combos) just doesn't feel satisfying (to me). By contrast, I can have a 3 minute TRON session and feel more of a rush.

Just to be clear, I like GNR and I'm happy I picked one up. Just not fully feeling it yet, and can't agree it's the GOAT of all music pins (which is what I was responding to).

#19211 2 years ago

Hello,
I have not found the post anymore.
I need to adjust the spinner down a little.Which screws do I need to use for this and how?
Thanks

Spinner (resized).jpgSpinner (resized).jpg
#19212 2 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

Hello,
I have not found the post anymore.
I need to adjust the spinner down a little.Which screws do I need to use for this and how?
Thanks[quoted image]

Loosen #8, spin #1 until the height is where you want it, then tighten #8 back down.

#19214 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

From my perspective, "player friendly" means clear objectives/goals, combos, & scoring. LOTR is an example of "player friendly" (also coded by Keith).
GNR has so many blinking lights that it's hard to follow (especially with all the MB's). Does GNR even have combos?
I don't find GNR particularly brutal (in terms of ball times). Having a 5 minute GNR session with low scoring and "meh" shot choreography (and no combos) just doesn't feel satisfying (to me). By contrast, I can have a 3 minute TRON session and feel more of a rush.
Just to be clear, I like GNR and I'm happy I picked one up. Just not fully feeling it yet, and can't agree it's the GOAT of all music pins (which is what I was responding to).

Hey Steve. There are combos embedded throughout. First obvious one is during one of the multiballs (ignite the flames?). The one where you’ve got to hit both ramps.

I think there are a ton more especially in the songs. The game takes a ton of time but the benefit to your point isn’t obvious. As for me… I’m all about keeping the song alive and coolly grooving shots with the tunes and building the crowd noise.

#19215 2 years ago

@screaminr, I really like the belt buckle mod on the apron you ever think about making them for other pinsiders? If so Dm please.
Harley D.

#19216 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Hey Steve. There are combos embedded throughout. First obvious one is during one of the multiballs (ignite the flames?). The one where you’ve got to hit both ramps.
I think there are a ton more especially in the songs. The game takes a ton of time but the benefit to your point isn’t obvious. As for me… I’m all about keeping the song alive and coolly grooving shots with the tunes and building the crowd noise.

Part of this game’s appeal is the ‘mayhem’ analogous of a concert. I listen to the callouts way more than the blinky lights during a song.

#19217 2 years ago

I would like to introduce myself as the next member of the club. So I put money down on a RUSH premium for about a week. I couldn't get over how Stern raised their prices but the premium doesn't come with the expression lighting. I figured after I paid for the lighting, Voodoo Glass, and shaker the value just wasn't there. Too bad too because the pin looks really fun. I cannot wait for my pin to show up in two weeks. I do love both RUSH and GNR but I feel JJP GNR is just better.

#19218 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Sounds like it’s not clicking with you (yet?). I say give it some time. All JJP games have a different feel in how they present the rules and objectives vs a stern. This is a good thing IMO, not that one company does it better or not, but that it brings variety between the manufacture. Once you start seeing this, it really opens the game up big time.

I’ll be posting my first draft of all the song objectives soon (hopefully this weekend?). That should help to start seeing the patterns in how they use the inserts, display, and rules.

And there’s tons of cool fun combos. I had JP premium and GNR bought NIB together and feel GNR is the better, more satisfying shooter believe it or not. Which is why JP is no longer in the lineup. My 2 cents…

#19219 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Here's the Cliff's Notes version of the rules/goals/objectives.

Pre-Song
-------------------------
Lights MB: Hit target on upper playfield, then pink shots
Amp MB: Spell AMP in left inlane, then yellow shots
Crowd MB: Hit skill shots / under flipper shot, then blue shots
Pyro MB: Hit pyro target behind Slash hat. All shots count towards jackpot which you collect with action button.

Maximize these MB jackpots as much as you can to boost your song level before starting the song. I like to stack all 4 at once.

In-Song
Shoot the lit shots for the song to keep it going and keep the rock-it meter boosted.
Lock all active balls on the neck for power chord.
Try for band frenzy: Shoot active band members (indicated in lower right of LCD, active/up next). Colored dots in revolver show the ones you've got.

That's the basic idea. When you're ready for them, patches (collected by spelling GNR) will give you boosts toward different objectives.

EDIT: Oh yeah, combos - I think they do exist. One that I know of is left orbit to Coma target (hold up right flipper) which lights Coma.

#19220 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Here's the Cliff's Notes version of the rules/goals/objectives.
Pre-Song
Lights MB: Hit target on upper playfield, then pink shots
Amp MB: Spell AMP in left inlane, then yellow shots
Crowd MB: Hit skill shots / under flipper shot, then blue shots
Pyro MB: Hit pyro target behind Slash hat. All shots count towards jackpot which you collect with action button.
Maximize these MB jackpots as much as you can to boost your song level before starting the song. I like to stack all 4 at once.
In-Song
Shoot the lit shots for the song to keep it going and keep the rock-it meter boosted.
Lock all active balls on the neck for power chord.
Try for band frenzy: Shoot active band members (indicated in lower right of LCD, active/up next). Colored dots in revolver show the ones you've got.
That's the basic idea. When you're ready for them, patches (collected by spelling GNR) will give you boosts toward different objectives.
EDIT: Oh yeah, combos - I think they do exist. One that I know of is left orbit to Coma target (hold up right flipper) which lights Coma.

Collect the band member patches first. My $0.02

Edit - more of a strat than a rule but works well.

#19221 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Without question - trying to walk before running here

#19222 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Can someone explain exactly what happens scoring and level wise when you start the second song, not as part of applause jackpot? How much of the goodness of your prior booster multiballs carryover? Also, what is the benefit of starting a second song from the same album you may or may not have kicked ass in the prior song?

And are you for example pissed off if, prior to your second song you’ve collected a few more Patches, but did crappy on the boosters or locked balls? Do you simply try to enable that second song at all cost because of intrinsic second song benefit?

#19223 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

And there’s tons of cool fun combos. I had JP premium and GNR bought NIB together and feel GNR is the better, more satisfying shooter believe it or not. Which is why JP is no longer in the lineup. My 2 cents…

Wow, that's quite an endorsement! I think JP Premium is a masterpiece (especially with the insanely great custom audio/video project mod)...love everything about it. Will be in my lineup for a very long time.

I will continue to try and learn/love GNR...definitely not giving up on it! The only other JJP pin I've owned is DILE...great game (lasted a few years in my lineup).

#19224 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Can someone explain exactly what happens scoring and level wise when you start the second song, not as part of applause jackpot? How much of the goodness of your prior booster multiballs carryover? Also, what is the benefit of starting a second song from the same album you may or may not have kicked ass in the prior song?

There is a song level and an album level, so playing songs from the same album has the benefit of accruing higher and higher jackpots.

#19225 2 years ago

Anyone have any idea where the game logo (special is lit patch) lives on the playfield yet? I've got it set to Extra Ball and on my quest to reach NSFTD an extra ball would come in mighty handy.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19226 2 years ago
Quoted from timbo74:

Anyone have any idea where the game logo (special is lit patch) lives on the playfield yet? I've got it set to Extra Ball and on my quest to reach NSFTD an extra ball would come in mighty handy.

Right outlane. So, it’s not a great extra ball really. Why didn’t they label it? They ran out of ink money maybe? But then they still didn’t print it when they raised the prices, so I dunno

#19227 2 years ago

In other news, since I stopped being upset that I so seldom score big, I’ve been trying album modes more. Thank goodness I don’t care about score because they’re pretty fun! Tonight I did Shall We Play a Game? and collected my Chinese Democracy patch beforehand (to get one-shot streak protection). I made it to seven before Slash spun me around and drained me dirty.

So I noticed that it started randomizing red-white-blue shots at a certain point, so after I hit one, I had to watch carefully to see what turned yellow-red and RWB. That is hard to do while you’re trying to get control or line up a shot as the ball’s coming around the loop! That was what got me, I was trying to figure which shot would be RWB and mistimed my shot from the loop.

Anyone know if the randomization is really random, or will the 8th shot always have certain targets RWB, or what? Man it’ll be a big delay if I ever beat that mode…

#19228 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

In other news, since I stopped being upset that I so seldom score big, I’ve been trying album modes more. Thank goodness I don’t care about score because they’re pretty fun! Tonight I did Shall We Play a Game? and collected my Chinese Democracy patch beforehand (to get one-shot streak protection). I made it to seven before Slash spun me around and drained me dirty.
So I noticed that it started randomizing red-white-blue shots at a certain point, so after I hit one, I had to watch carefully to see what turned yellow-red and RWB. That is hard to do while you’re trying to get control or line up a shot as the ball’s coming around the loop! That was what got me, I was trying to figure which shot would be RWB and mistimed my shot from the loop.
Anyone know if the randomization is really random, or will the 8th shot always have certain targets RWB, or what? Man it’ll be a big delay if I ever beat that mode…

There’s a pattern at the beginning and like you said it seems to get randomized as you progress and I think it is. I do agree that the inserts to show the good vs bad shots needs improvement - i.e. needs to be quicker.

#19229 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Of all of them, SWPAG is by far the best.

Demo derby is hard and fun at the same time with having to hit the boost.

Dirty robot is probably the most.... Normal?

And the wall is meh. If you don't have the patch for it (so the cannon can wrap around) it's really freaking hard.

Only one I've ever beat is dirty robot. Maybe demo derby also.

They just.... They don't score and aren't as fun as a song to me.

#19230 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

So I was explaining g'n'r to my dad. He's 67 and has played pinball and knows the basics (hit the lights). But we all know g'n'r is a different beast.

I legit had to teach him in stages, and left the patches for dead last and even hesitated at that. He was intrigued but almost like "yeah right buddy". Hahaha

I told him the single best thing about this game is....

My kids can step up and rip on it, play a song, and rock it. Or, my pinball buddies can come over and dive deep into it. It's never the same twice unless you choose it to be. It's not (as) linear as a normal pin.

Love that about it.

#19231 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

[quoted image]
Yup exactly. Here is same on a CE. I got some picks on order to scatter in the apron (great idea!)

Just be sure to use some double sided tape to keep the picks from sliding down.

#19232 2 years ago

Arite imma gonna say how I feel about this game and keep in mind I have 8. If you count KISS 79. I love the art o. Gnr I love the lights I love it all. But trying to get high scores feels like a chore. I have to get certain patches and need to trigger the 4 multiballs and do well on those or else my getting into a song is worthless. I do not enjoy that. My opinion. I have more fun playing Led Zep. Fun. So....maybe some code changes would help but I have 6 other pinball machnes that are more fun. It feels too much like work.

#19233 2 years ago

Got this beaut for Christmas! Signed by the design team. The guy I'm "restoring” TOTAN for had it. I told him I'd buy it from him. He finally said "I'll just give it to you for Christmas"

I wanted to do a backlit frame but nobody makes them for JJP and I'm having a hard time finding anything else.

20211223_163039 (resized).jpg20211223_163039 (resized).jpg
#19234 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Arite imma gonna say how I feel about this game and keep in mind I have 8. If you count KISS 79. I love the art o. Gnr I love the lights I love it all. But trying to get high scores feels like a chore. I have to get certain patches and need to trigger the 4 multiballs and do well on those or else my getting into a song is worthless. I do not enjoy that. My opinion. I have more fun playing Led Zep. Fun. So....maybe some code changes would help but I have 6 other pinball machnes that are more fun. It feels too much like work.

I would think to yourself what your average score is and add 10 million. That is what your goal should be. Then adjust from there as your average scores get better. You can’t step up and think you will get 50 million. I have a lot more games under 5 million than over. When in a low scoring song make it your goal to cash out with the extra ball light lit. I usually choose an easier song when I know my song value is low. And always start with the Fender Patch

Just my 2 cents. GNR is a different kind of beast.

#19235 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

There’s other ways to score well; you don’t have to do the boosters and really the only patch you need is fender. Ball locks, loops (to collect items), encores, cash out for extra balls and get your album platinum to play an album mode. But yea, the game is a longer player than most ….but isn’t zeppelin too?

#19236 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I got my GC of 16 million by accident. When I try too hard to focus on score, it's not as fun. I think too much emphasis on that detracts. Just enjoy, take it easy and have a little patience, yeah. Yeah.

#19237 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I got my GC of 16 million by accident. When I try too hard to focus on score, it's not as fun. I think too much emphasis on that detracts. Just enjoy, take it easy and have a little patience, yeah. Yeah.

This is good advice. If I think more about score than fun, I do shit.

#19238 2 years ago

I played out ta get me tonight, using my peripheral vision to flip so I could watch the monitor. Didn't finish obviously, but actually scored decent , so I agree, if you try too hard, scoring seems like work. Still enjoying gnr more than the gz next to it.

#19239 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Quoted from Ecw0930:

So I was explaining g'n'r to my dad. He's 67 and has played pinball and knows the basics (hit the lights). But we all know g'n'r is a different beast.
I legit had to teach him in stages, and left the patches for dead last and even hesitated at that. He was intrigued but almost like "yeah right buddy". Hahaha
I told him the single best thing about this game is....
My kids can step up and rip on it, play a song, and rock it. Or, my pinball buddies can come over and dive deep into it. It's never the same twice unless you choose it to be. It's not (as) linear as a normal pin.
Love that about it.

For sure - many ways to play.

I only bring up the patches because you have no choice but to collect them even if you’re just banging around, whether you’re going for them specifically or not, so you may as well choose wisely - band members first for me.

#19240 2 years ago

I appreciate the advice. I've tried to like the game. I have. I'm over 500 games. And I will continue to try just because the whole presentation is sick. Let's see. That song build up gets old and is not fun for.me.

#19241 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

There’s a pattern at the beginning and like you said it seems to get randomized as you progress and I think it is. I do agree that the inserts to show the good vs bad shots needs improvement - i.e. needs to be quicker.

Interesting that you say quicker SKB,
For me in any red/blue insert mode, my inserts all flash red/blue fast, there is no way that you can pick red or blue.
If it was slowed down there may be a chance to shoot for red or blue.

#19242 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

For sure - many ways to play.
I only bring up the patches because you have no choice but to collect them even if you’re just banging around, whether you’re going for them specifically or not, so you may as well choose wisely - band members first for me.

I love the structure of the patches and greatly appreciate the thought and construction of the patches combinations.
Im looking forward to achieving them all and getting the mystical Pinball patch. I hope that there is a great reward for that one.

#19243 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I love the structure of the patches and greatly appreciate the thought and construction of the patches combinations.
Im looking forward to achieving them all and getting the mystical Pinball patch. I hope that there is a great reward for that one.

I’ve gotten close. Had all but 3 …. one day.

#19244 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Right outlane. So, it’s not a great extra ball really. Why didn’t they label it? They ran out of ink money maybe? But then they still didn’t print it when they raised the prices, so I dunno

Definitely not the right outlane, or the left. I've got a feeling there just isn't a shot for it? It works well because it's basically like a ball save - or an extra ball if you're under ball save.

#19245 2 years ago
Quoted from timbo74:

Definitely not the right outlane, or the left. I've got a feeling there just isn't a shot for it? It works well because it's basically like a ball save - or an extra ball if you're under ball save.

I don’t think the special is coded yet. There is a patch that should light special and it never does. I’m pretty sure it’s the insert in the right outlane. Never lights

#19246 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

screaminr, I really like the belt buckle mod on the apron you ever think about making them for other pinsiders? If so Dm please.
Harley D.

Thanks mate
It's probably one of the easiest " mods " you could ever make . Order one off eBay or where ever , grind the back of it flat and glue some magnets to it . The magnets I found at my local hardware had an adhesive backing . Just make sure they're strong , you don't want it falling into the Playfield when you lift it .

Quoted from Ecw0930:

Just be sure to use some double sided tape to keep the picks from sliding down.

I would cut up a magnetic business card and tape it to the picks , I wouldn't want to risk damaging the decal on the apron .

#19247 2 years ago

I'll be joining the club this Friday. What is the consensus on original vs cliffy scoop protector? Is it a must to upgrade to the cliffy?

#19248 2 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I'll be joining the club this Friday. What is the consensus on original vs cliffy scoop protector? Is it a must to upgrade to the cliffy?

On the original, it doesn't really protect the front. There's a picture floating around of I play field chip right at the front of the scoop. The cliffy would seem to protect that area much better. That said, there have been recent reports that the cliffy tab that holds it in place can break after a lot of use. I personally have the cliffy on mine and I think it's worth it.

#19249 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Wait. It's strange how I'll experience something or do something and then you guys are all talking about it .. happened multiple times.
Like deejaypee talking about left flipper clearing the record and pops to get extra ball being a sweet shot and I was just enjoying that myself. or the feeling of a back hand up in the guitar lock with no interference, I did three of those the other day on a power cord to finally get my initials in the 3ball power cord champ... Or right orbit to upper right flipper to inner orbit and repeat... Max inner orbit for me is 4 times consecutively.. that's cool... Or combo of right to inner to right again... And multiple variations of loops... Which finally netted me getting one of the modes the other day that I'd never played before.. I forget the name, tour something? I sucked it instantly at 35k score cause I had no idea about it and my adrenaline was a bit high..... But I beat the measly saved score bgot my name on it finally! Or totally Nailing extra ball is always very satisfying. So is hitting a MB just a second before you drain your last ball basically creating a ball save. Getting a mystery shot that isn't +1 tilt warning.... Nailing the shit out of the center spinner trying to break it is a personal side goal... Pyro triple jackpot in the middle of multi-ball chaos is a nice element of risk reward, as it's easy to draina few going for that but I am getting better at glancing where the fuse and Target is once in the beginning and using the force to track time and quick glance confirm or if I can't risk it, just launch torpedo action and sometimes I do blow up the death star without looking, that's intensely satisfying. I could go on .. but...
The other day I was selecting through patches at some point in a game and there was a patch that basically looked like the Jersey Jack GnR pinball logo... It seemed odd, and new but I though with 36 patches or whatever that I'm just not advanced enough yet to know all of them so chalked it up to my lack of being observant... I chose it of course because it was shiney and I think it was my last ball and I drained quickly and forgot about it until reading these posts, yet again a day later and I think this is what you guys are talking about, no? Am I imagining this patch being hidden or is it always there and I'm just noticing it? If hidden what's the deal on revealing it? What does it do?

Great game, I have years to go and looking forward to it and enjoy the small satisfying moments and epiphanies that this game keeps giving me within all it's variations of playing and songs and even modes, don't force it and when the shitty <100k game happens, play again because it might be your next GC score without knowing it.... glpinball and you have a killer and competitive collection for GnR to live amongst so sounds like you are feeling remorse for neglecting your others a bit. Gnr will be there when you return and your appreciation will continue to grow I think. 500 plays is 100 more than I have so I KNOW you've experienced all I'm taking about. If you just aren't enjoying all these moments still then see a doctor. Just kidding, that was a joke.
Anyway any confirmation from anyone on that patch I mentioned, is it me thinking it's hidden or was it always there? I know I could check but haven't been at the game since that happened and these posts made me recall it.

Have a great day

#19250 2 years ago

If you're struggling with scores... Although I finally cleared 200,000,000 - I have nearly 750 of my own plays on this game now. And I still finished with under 750,000 just yesterday in a game. Rebounded with a 127,000,000 or so score. This game is a masterpiece design and code wise. Don't let low scores discourage you.

If you want to try and get a bigger score, here's my best advice for the easiest approach. Skip album modes completely, they're just not worth it points wise yet. Try to at least get Fender, Duff, Vader, Gun and Rose patches while also trying to get a few balls locked and also try to get some good boosters in. Then play Welcome to the Jungle. I can't think of an easier way to score big points with the least amount of effort.

If you can't hardly get anything before starting a song, then It's So Easy seems like a good choice since it's a frenzy so scoring can be a little better even without boosters and patches.

Study the patch list and what they award. That's how I determined what I thought was most important for me, based on how I'm playing the game and what my goal currently is (highest score possible). I'm sure I'll completely change my patch strategy when I decide I want to go for Not in this Lifetime.

If you go into a song with 70 or lower song level, you're going to struggle with a huge jackpot, especially without certain patches. So in these situations, it's usually best to cash out early - especially if an extra ball is offered. Then work on those boosters, ball locks, and patches some more.

Last but not least - I can't count how many games I've gone all the way to ball 3 and didn't even get to start a song. I've thrown away many games just trying to get setup with the right patches, some good booster action, and locking balls. Recent higher scores I'm getting, I still focus on those things and sometimes still don't get to start the song till ball 3 anyway but it's so worth it when I pull it all off.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

7,500 (OBO)
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 385 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/385?hl=cayenne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.