IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg
1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3148 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,328 posts in this topic. You are on page 375 of 567.
#18701 2 years ago

Fresh snubber rubber installed - plowed into it and finished in around 30 minutes.

#18702 2 years ago

Is there a setting to change so that only one player games can be started? If so where do I find that in the menu? I searched the manual for "one player" and "single player" but couldn't see anything so maybe there isn't.

#18703 2 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Is there a setting to change so that only one player games can be started? If so where do I find that in the menu? I searched the manual for "one player" and "single player" but couldn't see anything so maybe there isn't.

Interesting, on many levels , did you get a GNR matey?

#18704 2 years ago

WOW Just went down for a game, first game in a couple of days, gave me Paradise City as the song and now i just go with the given song, plus great song. Get the song JP up to 29,000,000 and landed cash out heart racing, but pressed both flipper buttons forgetting it's the action button to cash out! ouch! Keep playing and get that song Jackpot to 44,000,000 and cash out.

My new GC score over 50,000,000, what a rush!

#18705 2 years ago

Here's the Deep dive into "Guns N' Roses - Not In This Lifetime" by Jersey Jack Pinball! - Pintastic Pinball & Game Room Expo 2021

Eric Meunier who designed the game takes us through the design process and reveals exciting new flipper codes hidden within the game!

#18706 2 years ago
Quoted from DKong:

Interesting, on many levels , did you get a GNR matey?

Nope

#18707 2 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Here's the Deep dive into "Guns N' Roses - Not In This Lifetime" by Jersey Jack Pinball! - Pintastic Pinball & Game Room Expo 2021
Eric Meunier who designed the game takes us through the design process and reveals exciting new flipper codes hidden within the game!

Half way through that interview and had to pause to comment, this is why I find this game so good, so much love and care has gone into this game, Having the band cooperate, especially Slash, has made this pinball what a music pinball should be.

JJP should be proud best Pinball ever

#18708 2 years ago

My best score so far ...

IMG_3178 (resized).jpegIMG_3178 (resized).jpeg
#18709 2 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

I know that one for the tour video but the other two are new for me. Anyone knows that easter egg code?

#18710 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I wouldn't use Windex. Ammonia in it is hard on plastic.
There is a version of Windex without ammonia, or try something else that doesn't have it.
LTG : )

Great posts regarding this common problem. I, too, had the sensor #4 issue out of the box.
GnR does "calibrate" the sensors during each start-up and you can force re-calibration in the diagnostic menu. However, these did not solve my problem.

I removed the sensor board and using a little Suzohapp Plexi-Clean (no ammonia) on a Q-tip, I cleaned the sensors along with the top and bottom of each insert. Using the other end of the Q-tip, I dried everything. After I put it all together and ran through the calibration process once more. The problem had been solved 100%. It's been 4 months without a single auto-plunge.

As others have said, if you've replaced the sensor board and still see the issue, your problem seems to be with the insert.

#18711 2 years ago

SPRAYWAY ammonia free is what I use on my invisiglass. Probably ok for sensors too I guess.

#18712 2 years ago

We lost our local classic rock station that began in 1985 in 2011 to country. Yesterday, the original 93.5 WTPA branding and classic rock returned.

From the article:

“The change took place at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 21, with Guns N’ Roses’ “Welcome to the Jungle” being the first song played under the returned classic rock format.”

In other news, I lost over 100,000,000 in jackpots in one game this evening, including 55,000,000 on Don’t Cry.

#18713 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

We lost our local classic rock station that began in 1985 in 2011 to country. Yesterday, the original 93.5 WTPA branding and classic rock returned.
From the article:
“The change took place at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 21, with Guns N’ Roses’ “Welcome to the Jungle” being the first song played under the returned classic rock format.”
In other news, I lost over 100,000,000 in jackpots in one game this evening, including 55,000,000 on Don’t Cry.

Yin and yang.

I am just starting my journey on this game and at the point where these kind of scores just seem unreal and unachievable. I am look forward to the journey aquiring the knowledge and skills required to have games like that. I'm just trying to have a good game collecting patches and strategies and understanding how to read the screen and play field.
. It's a lot and I'm unable to really pull them off using 3 balls so far...
When I first got it 1 million was tough. Now 2 or 3 million is a good game. Progress? Meh.

#18714 2 years ago

Ok…. Where the fuck is Chaka fellas???

That’s it! A month now huh!, That’s too much without him, anyone knows his whereabouts?

#18715 2 years ago

My top 2 fuses in the main board in the backbox aren’t lighted with a red button beside them like all of the others.
I can’t seem to find it anywhere, what type of fuses do I need to buy to replace them?

#18716 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

There’s 2 scenarios that I can think of off hand that could be causing this:
1. You were in a booster multiball in which it sometimes releases the ball from the guitar lock rather than trough to handle any potential logic issues.
2. You might have virtual locks on in settings??
In either case the best way to track #of locks is by the revolver inserts in front of the flippers. Each solid green insert = a lock.
Note-1: drumstick is light green when collect and a more solid green like the others when locked.
Note-2: lock inserts are chosen by the order you collected band members.

Hi please could you explain where I can find virtual lock in the settings. ???

#18717 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:Ok…. Where the fuck is Chaka fellas???
That’s it! A month now huh!, That’s too much without him, anyone knows his whereabouts?

According to his account, last visit on Pinside was November 17th. Highly unusual, and sadly, probably not good news.

#18718 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fingers crossed everything is ok .

IMG_20211224_015733 (resized).jpgIMG_20211224_015733 (resized).jpg
#18719 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Fresh snubber rubber installed - plowed into it and finished in around 30 minutes.

Doing this tomorrow. How did you do it?

#18720 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Someone said these might be available at Titan. Does anyone know for sure. I could not find them on their site.

#18721 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Someone said these might be available at Titan. Does anyone know for sure. I could not find them on their site.

Pinball life has a bunch of options, but listed as stern parts. Wonder if they are compatible?

#18722 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Don't think so. I got em at little shop of games.
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/rubber-parts/snubber-block-rubber-bumper-blue-pad-for-guns-n-roses-scoop-on-jersey-jack-pinball-machine-25-1000007-00/

#18723 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I messaged Robin who I believe runs pin side and got a reply that they can't give out any personal information but Did share that his account has PM forwarding enable. So that means PMs are going to his email address. To me that's not good, because ignoring these pm emails (I've sent at least three) along with his sudden disappearance especially after he is so active just got his LE... It doesn't seem like it's adding up to a happy ending.

This is going to nag at me for a very very long time.

I was thinking about starting a topic and directing people in all his most visited forums that he posted in... called calling all pinsider! please help !! Chaka in the land of the lost.. mystery of the disappearing pakuni

I don't know but I feel like somebody on this forum knows him, knows where he lives or knows his phone number, or something.

Can all the internet sleuths here Maybe research is activity and his posts to gain information as well as use this information and Google to all form rescue parties and see what you can dig up??
I feel like if there's enough of us looking we can find him or someone who knows him.

#18724 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=159

#18725 2 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Hi please could you explain where I can find virtual lock in the settings. ???

Honestly, I don’t know if JJP had one. I’ll check next time I have my game on.

#18726 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

How did you do it?

It looks like a lot of steps but it can be done in under 30 minutes. This method for replacing the snubber rubber is considerably faster than following the instructions for the cliffy, mainly because you don’t have to remove all the screws completely, or cut any wire ties, or unplug any wire connections. You also don’t need to get under the playfield at all. Just lift it out to a normal service position.

Have your 1/4” and 11/32” nut drivers, a small or thin 8mm wrench and mircofiber or other cloth ready.

DISASSEMBLY

- Remove the bass guitar wire form (11/32”)
- Remove the Axl statue (11/32”)
- Remove the screw under the Axl statue (1/4”)
- Completely loosen (no need to remove) the screw on the guitar head super lock (1/4”)
- Completely loosen (no need to remove) the other 2 screws on the upper playfield - one near the back by VUK and one near the side corner. (1/4”)

(* just un-threading completely and not removing those screws all the way saves a TON of time, aggravation and headache trying to fish them back down into their locations)

- Carefully and slightly lift upper playfield just enough to not snag or break wires. You just need enough room to get a nut driver down to the 3 nuts (11/32”) on the metal guide that's on top of the plastic under the guitar head super lock and the one 11/32” nut on the gate that connects to the plastic. You’ll likely want to angle the guitar head of it just a little bit towards the bass side of the game for best clearance.

You’ll find the sweet spot if you have your nut driver ready and you can maneuver the upper playfield a little to reach all the nuts as you go if necessary but I was able to reach it all where I had it resting.

- Stick a microfiber cloth under the upper playfield to rest it gently on whatever it's now situated on top of.

JJP-GNR-upper-playfield-partial-removal-1 (resized).jpgJJP-GNR-upper-playfield-partial-removal-1 (resized).jpg

- Loosen the one nut (11/32”) on the right side of the gate
- Remove the other nut (11/32") on the left side of the gate that's connected to the plastic under guitar head.
- Lift the end of the gate off the plastic, swing it out of the way

Remove the 11/32" nut on the left side, and just loosen the one on the right so you can lift the left side of the gate and swing it off and over the plastic.Remove the 11/32" nut on the left side, and just loosen the one on the right so you can lift the left side of the gate and swing it off and over the plastic.

- Remove the 2 nuts (11/32”) under the guitar head super lock that's holding the metal guide and plastic underneath.

JJP-GNR-upper-playfield-partial-removal-2 (resized).jpgJJP-GNR-upper-playfield-partial-removal-2 (resized).jpg

- Remove the metal guide
- Remove plastic underneath
- Remove scoop.

Congrats - You're in.

JJP-GNR-upper-playfield-partial-removal-4 (resized).jpgJJP-GNR-upper-playfield-partial-removal-4 (resized).jpg

- Use an 8mm wrench to get the snubber rubber nuts off.
- Pull off the plate holding the rubber to the studs.
- Replace snubber rubbers, replace plates, replace nuts on studs.

Snubber Rubber replacement complete.

REASSEMBLY

- Replace the scoop (adjust angle during this step if you're getting too many STDM balls)
- Replace the plastic
- Replace the metal guide
- Swing the gate back over top of the plastic.
- Tighten all 3 of the 11/32” nuts on the plastic, and the one 11/32” nut loosened on the other side of the gate so you could lift and swing it out of the way.
- Carefully manipulate upper playfield back into place.
- Tighten all 4 screws (1/4”)
- Replace Axl statue (11/32”)
- Replace bass wireform (11/32”)

JJP-GNR-upper-playfield-partial-removal-5 (resized).jpgJJP-GNR-upper-playfield-partial-removal-5 (resized).jpg

#18727 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

My top 2 fuses in the main board in the backbox aren’t lighted with a red button beside them like all of the others.
I can’t seem to find it anywhere, what type of fuses do I need to buy to replace them?

Page 218 in the manual has the fuses listed.

You can download it here if you need it - https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/GNR_Manual_May2021.pdf

#18728 2 years ago

2 Things,

- Is it a big deal to remove the right plastic ramp?
- My left spotlight no longer moves but remains lit, would I assume the servo is dead?

TiA

#18729 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballers_Decade:

My left spotlight no longer moves but remains lit, would I assume the servo is dead?

Please check connectors, linkage, then probably yes.

#18730 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballers_Decade:

2 Things,
- Is it a big deal to remove the right plastic ramp?
- My left spotlight no longer moves but remains lit, would I assume the servo is dead?
TiA

No it's 3 screws. If you need to take it off completely you will have to unplug the switch from underneath as well.

#18731 2 years ago

Thank-You guys !

#18732 2 years ago

Was having all sort of problems getting the 2 right orbit switches dialled in so I reached out to Matt at M&M Creations (Sonic on pinside) and they made up a couple of magnetic reed switches (MRS) for me. Originally balls going left to right rolled smoothly but right to left shots were 50% at best. Now with no wires in the way both directions are good and I didn’t notice any major difference in ball speed coming around the orbit. Matt was great to deal with and quick to communicate.

247EEC46-712E-4183-BD71-03A11946FEB3 (resized).jpeg247EEC46-712E-4183-BD71-03A11946FEB3 (resized).jpeg52EC0894-56FA-4F99-858C-3D868E1658A2 (resized).jpeg52EC0894-56FA-4F99-858C-3D868E1658A2 (resized).jpegC14E11BB-19C2-40C8-9208-E7733FBFAF9C (resized).jpegC14E11BB-19C2-40C8-9208-E7733FBFAF9C (resized).jpeg4D5B0E3E-1878-4E02-BC3B-9477E77CD041 (resized).jpeg4D5B0E3E-1878-4E02-BC3B-9477E77CD041 (resized).jpeg
#18733 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

Was having all sort of problems getting the 2 right orbit switches dialled in

I have the same issue! I have adjusted that switch so many times but still not fully reliable. Let me know how you like the MRS switches? Are they expensive? I would like to try some in my game as well if not crazy expensive.

Thanks!
Ed

#18734 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

Was having all sort of problems getting the 2 right orbit switches dialled in so I reached out to Matt at M&M Creations (Sonic on pinside) and they made up a couple of magnetic reed switches (MRS) for me. Originally balls going left to right rolled smoothly but right to left shots were 50% at best. Now with no wires in the way both directions are good and I didn’t notice any major difference in ball speed coming around the orbit. Matt was great to deal with and quick to communicate.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks so much for the testimonial! Glad to see they worked for you!

eharan - Feel free to PM me if you like - but to answer your question - yes they are relatively expensive- we make no bones about that... these types of MRS' are $35/each......but when you spend, a minimum 15K, on such a pin and it doesn't work right - I guess expensive is truly relative.

Matt
M&M Creations

#18735 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Thanks so much for the testimonial! Glad to see they worked for you!
eharan - Feel free to PM me if you like - but to answer your question - yes they are relatively expensive- we make no bones about that... these types of MRS' are $35/each......but when you spend, a minimum 15K, on such a pin and it doesn't work right - I guess expensive is truly relative.
Matt
M&M Creations

I don't like that particular wire switch either. I don't have issues with the others. For me it's the left to right that Is awkward and makes the ball hop in a strange way sometimes when it goes over it at specific speeds..

I'm in the states and would pay 35x2 to have a better mousetrap if that's just swapping with MRS switches... is it plug and play?

#18736 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I don't like that particular wire switch either. I don't have issues with the others.
It's awkward and makes the ball hop in a strange way sometimes bwhen it goes over it at specific speeds..
I'm in the states and would pay 35 to have a better mousetrap if that's a MRS switch x2... is it plug and play?

Yep, shipping in the states is $5....Birdnest bought 2 - but it depends on what you need - you may only have a problem with 1......it is not plug and play - per se' but fairly easy to install - you do have to solder splice the wires (which is easy) - and then - as you can see - put a screw through the tab and that's it...it's not difficult...if someone can tell us what the connector style is and how long the leads are - we can connectorize - HOWEVER, that's only if it is 1 for the connection - sometimes the connector can be ganged and then you going to find it easier to solder splice - than rebuild the connector...

Matt
M&M Creations
"We don't touch your balls..."

#18737 2 years ago

Birdnest , I noticed you had some guide/ protection on both end of the drumsticks ramp.

I have none and my ball constantly rails along the right stick and the cabinet wall… Is that a mod or did your game come with it from the factory? Wondering if perhaps they added those to later build dates.

5DF6BF24-70EC-41E2-B530-A95D85B042CB (resized).jpeg5DF6BF24-70EC-41E2-B530-A95D85B042CB (resized).jpegD6EF1AEF-7FB9-4E4B-9B54-F0C8267CFB67 (resized).pngD6EF1AEF-7FB9-4E4B-9B54-F0C8267CFB67 (resized).png
#18738 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Birdnest , I noticed you had some guide/ protection on both end of the drumsticks ramp.
I have none and my ball constantly rails along the right stick and the cabinet wall… Is that a mod or did your game come with it from the factory? Wondering if perhaps they added those to later build dates.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have a November build and it has them.

Screenshot_20211223-224349_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211223-224349_Photos (resized).jpg
#18739 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Yep, shipping in the states is $5....Birdnest bought 2 - but it depends on what you need - you may only have a problem with 1......it is not plug and play - per se' but fairly easy to install - you do have to solder splice the wires (which is easy) - and then - as you can see - put a screw through the tab and that's it...it's not difficult...if someone can tell us what the connector style is and how long the leads are - we can connectorize - HOWEVER, that's only if it is 1 for the connection - sometimes the connector can be ganged and then you going to find it easier to solder splice - than rebuild the connector...
Matt
M&M Creations
"We don't touch your balls..."

Thanks! I'm up for it!
Pm sent and 2 ordered!

#18740 2 years ago

Where can get a flyer for the LE?

#18741 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

It looks like a lot of steps but it can be done in under 30 minutes. This method for replacing the snubber rubber is considerably faster than following the instructions for the cliffy, mainly because you don’t have to remove all the screws completely, or cut any wire ties, or unplug any wire connections. You also don’t need to get under the playfield at all. Just lift it out to a normal service position.
Have your 1/4” and 11/32” nut drivers, a small or thin 8mm wrench and mircofiber or other cloth ready.
DISASSEMBLY
- Remove the bass guitar wire form (11/32”)
- Remove the Axl statue (11/32”)
- Remove the screw under the Axl statue (1/4”)
- Completely loosen (no need to remove) the screw on the guitar head super lock (1/4”)
- Completely loosen (no need to remove) the other 2 screws on the upper playfield - one near the back by VUK and one near the side corner. (1/4”)
(* just un-threading completely and not removing those screws all the way saves a TON of time, aggravation and headache trying to fish them back down into their locations)
- Carefully and slightly lift upper playfield just enough to not snag or break wires. You just need enough room to get a nut driver down to the 3 nuts (11/32”) on the metal guide that's on top of the plastic under the guitar head super lock and the one 11/32” nut on the gate that connects to the plastic. You’ll likely want to angle the guitar head of it just a little bit towards the bass side of the game for best clearance.
You’ll find the sweet spot if you have your nut driver ready and you can maneuver the upper playfield a little to reach all the nuts as you go if necessary but I was able to reach it all where I had it resting.
- Stick a microfiber cloth under the upper playfield to rest it gently on whatever it's now situated on top of.
[quoted image]
- Loosen the one nut (11/32”) on the right side of the gate
- Remove the other nut (11/32") on the left side of the gate that's connected to the plastic under guitar head.
- Lift the end of the gate off the plastic, swing it out of the way
[quoted image]
- Remove the 2 nuts (11/32”) under the guitar head super lock that's holding the metal guide and plastic underneath.
[quoted image]
- Remove the metal guide
- Remove plastic underneath
- Remove scoop.
Congrats - You're in.
[quoted image]
- Use an 8mm wrench to get the snubber rubber nuts off.
- Pull off the plate holding the rubber to the studs.
- Replace snubber rubbers, replace plates, replace nuts on studs.
Snubber Rubber replacement complete.
REASSEMBLY
- Replace the scoop (adjust angle during this step if you're getting too many STDM balls)
- Replace the plastic
- Replace the metal guide
- Swing the gate back over top of the plastic.
- Tighten all 3 of the 11/32” nuts on the plastic, and the one 11/32” nut loosened on the other side of the gate so you could lift and swing it out of the way.
- Carefully manipulate upper playfield back into place.
- Tighten all 4 screws (1/4”)
- Replace Axl statue (11/32”)
- Replace bass wireform (11/32”)
[quoted image]

Needs to be sticked, please mods

#18742 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Where can get a flyer for the LE?

Go to JJPs website. Go to ‘Games’ pick your game then go to downloads, then to flyer.

#18743 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I have a November build and it has them.[quoted image]

thanks ! I’ve sent Nate at jjp an email and asked if those could be sent for my game.

#18744 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I don't like that particular wire switch either. I don't have issues with the others. For me it's the left to right that Is awkward and makes the ball hop in a strange way sometimes when it goes over it at specific speeds..
I'm in the states and would pay 35x2 to have a better mousetrap if that's just swapping with MRS switches... is it plug and play?

Without these switches my R&M would be a pretty box of lights. Worth every penny.

#18745 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Without these switches my R&M would be a pretty box of lights. Worth every penny.

Thanks man!

Matt
M&M Creations

#18746 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I know that one for the tour video but the other two are new for me. Anyone knows that easter egg code?

There are quite a few more. some are just photo's and ads for podcasts. The one with his son and "mr Slash" Eric asked me not to share.
But here are a few more for you.

if you are not familiar with JJP's flippercodes.
In attract mode reset via a simultanious press of both flipperbuttons.
then you press the left flipper buttons X times then the right flipper button once, then X times the left again, the right flipper button once and X times the left button.
Finish with twice the right flipper button and the video or photo should be displayed.
X is the number given.
Video Slash playing the first time is 19,19,8
and this one is rather cool too. 5,13,13

Enjoy

#18747 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

There are quite a few more. some are just photo's and ads for podcasts. The one with his son and "mr Slash" Eric asked me not to share.
But here are a few more for you.
if you are not familiar with JJP's flippercodes.
In attract mode reset via a simultanious press of both flipperbuttons.
then you press the left flipper buttons X times then the right flipper button once, then X times the left again, the right flipper button once and X times the left button.
Finish with twice the right flipper button and the video or photo should be displayed.
X is the number given.
Video Slash playing the first time is 19,19,8
and this one is rather cool too. 5,13,13
Enjoy

thanks a lot, and don’t forget the Tour Video:
During Attract mode hit the the buttons as followed in a row:
2 x right
7 x left
1 x right
14 x left
1 x right
18 x left
2 x right

#18748 2 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

thanks a lot, and don’t forget the Tour Video:
During Attract mode hit the the buttons as followed in a row:
2 x right
7 x left
1 x right
14 x left
1 x right
18 x left
2 x right

An easy way to remember this is alphabetically. It's GnR.

7th letter is G
14th letter is N
18th letter is R

#18749 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

An easy way to remember this is alphabetically. It's GnR.
7th letter is G
14th letter is N
18th letter is R

And I believe other two videos are SSH (Saul “Slash” Hudson) and Eric’s initials, EMM, I think?

#18750 2 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

And I believe other two videos are SSH (Saul “Slash” Hudson) and Eric’s initials, EMM, I think?

I thought that also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,400 (OBO)
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,328 posts in this topic. You are on page 375 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/375?hl=cayenne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.