image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4454 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2642.gif

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 568.
#18201 2 years ago

So, with all this talk of cables coming loose, and having to re seat connectors, I'll add this little nugget of advice. I noticed that JJP used an overabundance of zip tie cables to secure the wiring, and tidy everything up. Some zip ties were actually placed pretty poorly, and putting undue stress on the cables at their connection points on the boards. I clipped quite a few of the zip ties and relieved those pressure points. I'd advise everyone to have a good close look under the playfield and make sure your cables aren't in a bind from zip ties being too tight or too close to plug in points.

#18202 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Was this the error? If so, most likely the mini-USB connected to the LED/PFC board (under pf, lower left) is vibrating loose. I'd reseat that connector and also the USB connectors on the motherboard.
[quoted image]

Yeah, it was, but since a reboot fixed it, I didn't even bother checking cables. If it happens again, I will.

#18203 2 years ago

I felt this game wasn’t as sturdy as my Sterns. I took off the felt under the legs and it feels much more stable. Just figured I’d throw that out there in case anyone felt the same. Hopefully I don’t get any decal wrinkles. I doubt I will. I just realized I used the word felt multiple times here

#18204 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I felt this game wasn’t as sturdy as my Sterns. I took off the felt under the legs and it feels much more stable. Just figured I’d throw that out there in case anyone felt the same. Hopefully I don’t get any decal wrinkles. I doubt I will. I just realized I used the word felt multiple times here

I felt the same as you and noticed it felt sturdier after taking the felt off. LTG felt like I should leave it on.
But because Lior's skull wouldn't fit properly with the felt on the leg, regardless, off with the felt. The metal around the corners felt sturdier anyway so, I felt like legs with no felt would be ok.

BTW,
I felt the competitive challenge so I felt like I had to use the word felt 12 times.

#18205 2 years ago

Hey guy's, I'm currently installing the Tibetan Breeze flipper kit. Everything has gone well and easy up until the upper PF flipper
No matter what angle i try the fit at I just can't seem to get it into it's final position, I feel the board next to it is preventing it from seating in properly.
I have confirmed that it is the upper PF fan as well, and machine is LE. Any tricks, tips would be appreciated Thanks

#18206 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballers_Decade:

Hey guy's, I'm currently installing the Tibetan Breeze flipper kit. Everything has gone well and easy up until the upper PF flipper
No matter what angle i try the fit at I just can't seem to get it into it's final position, I feel the board next to it is preventing it from seating in properly.
I have confirmed that it is the upper PF fan as well, and machine is LE. Any tricks, tips would be appreciated Thanks

I just went through this install and as long as you got the right fan with the base that has the angle on it , it is an exact fit. Do you have a picture?

#18207 2 years ago

Okay two things,

1. I can't find a deep socket that's deep enough to slip over the post in front of the back stage to remove it. I've ordered two different sockets and they're all tapered inside and don't let the post go all the way in it. Does anyone have a link to a kit on Amazon that has deep sockets that will fit over these posts completely??

2. I updated the beta code for the first time, and now after every game I get this little message in the bottom left it says calibrating sensors. Is this normal?

#18208 2 years ago

here's a few pic's...I must be doing something wrong

20211203_202426 (resized).jpg20211203_202426 (resized).jpg20211203_202438 (resized).jpg20211203_202438 (resized).jpg20211203_202515 (resized).jpg20211203_202515 (resized).jpg
#18209 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Okay two things,
1. I can't find a deep socket that's deep enough to slip over the post in front of the back stage to remove it. I've ordered two different sockets and they're all tapered inside and don't let the post go all the way in it. Does anyone have a link to a kit on Amazon that has deep sockets that will fit over these posts completely??
2. I updated the beta code for the first time, and now after every game I get this little message in the bottom left it says calibrating sensors. Is this normal?

Don't tap up from bottom. Can you get.a small wrench on bottom of post? It will be slow but once off field surface you can go a bit faster.

#18210 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballers_Decade:

here's a few pic's...I must be doing something wrong
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wrong upper. There is no cooler for the mini playfield upper left flipper.

It's for the upper RIGHT flipper.

Another clarification I'll be adding to the instructions. This is only the second time that confusion happened in many, many installs, but that's still two too many.

#18211 2 years ago

OMG...I'm an Idiot....Thank-You for guiding me to the right way....WTF was I thinking..(Exactly I Wasn't)

Thanks PinMonk...I appreciate your help

#18212 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I say leave the felt - it's there to prevent damage to the radcals/side art.

If it feels wobbly (or squeaks when nudged) tighten a bit more.

#18213 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I say leave the felt - it's there to prevent damage to the radcals/side art.
If it feels wobbly (or squeaks when nudged) tighten a bit more.

Nah. Much better without the felt. It actually responds much better now with nudging. The decals should be the same quality as sterns so they should be fine. I’m done tip toeing around the game trying not to break it

#18214 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:Nah. Much better without the felt.

This is interesting as I have always felt my game was a little more "wobbly" than it should be when nudged given the weight and build quality. I might have to try it without the felt protectors.

Has anyone actually had an issue with decal wrinkling from taking them off?

#18215 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

[quoted image]
INNER LOOP TO RIGHT OUTLANE DRAIN PREVENTION
With about 75% of the inner loop rail drains immediately to the right outlane, regardless of speed or start of the ball location; whether it's the upper playfield slow roll, or a shot that didn't quite make it around the inner loop and comes sailing back around the rail - draining (regardless of all nudging) was becomming frustrating.
I've played with the post position and while moving it closer to the rail provided some temporary relief, it would seem to settle back into a drain pattern.
This little fix seems to have done the trick without modification of the guide rail position and only takes minutes.
Required:
I used a tapered slim transluscent post rubber, you could probably use a thicker straight one (although good luck getting it on the post and it would probably be too bulky for what we're trying to accomplish), but I used the slim taper because: A. It's what I had available lying around B. Thin enough to retain the post groove to retain the shape of the indent to allow positioning of the ring back on the post in the correct position.
This is just a millimeter fix in terms of the amount the ring jutting out into the rail path but it seems to make all the difference in the world without having to bend rails or move the geometry off factory settings.
Steps:
1. Remove the screw with a small narrow driver to get in between the clear left ramp edge and the left return ramp.
2. Place a small drop (and i mean small) of dish soap on the sleeve and work it over the bare post.
3. Wash to remove any soap residue and dry thoroughly before install (a can of compressed air and a little time will do the trick here)
4. Place original ring over post and post rubber
5. Screw back into playfield using your fingers as guides and make sure the post is as closely aligned to the rail as possible and as much of the rubber jutting out into the rail path as possible while keeping the post straight as you screw it back in
6. Admire your awesome work and say goodbye to cheap ball drains for good.

[quoted image][quoted image]

Bumping this key post. Worked like a charm. I used a slim (not tapered) sleeve and was able to get it over the post by heating it up with hot water.
Thanks Fooflighter, no more cheap right outlane drains!

#18216 2 years ago

I've been playing for a few hours tonight and I'm getting to know the game a lot better .
I've achieved a lot of scorbit achievements , but they mean nothing .
I don't feel like I've achieved anything .
Only a couple times I've noticed some writing on the top right hand corner of the screen , but when I look at my phone I see all these achievements .
If you could look at the list of achievements for your game , and pick one to go for , and then go for it , and get it , and then the game says " well done you've got it " , that would be so much better .
And all of a sudden your game has so many more modes , if you accidentally get an achievement while playing the game , it's not like it's a mode .
I know the guys at scorbit are always working on the code , so I'm sure they will come up with something more engaging .

Screenshot_2021-12-05-02-44-35-98 (resized).pngScreenshot_2021-12-05-02-44-35-98 (resized).png

#18217 2 years ago

I do like how if you're connected to scorebit , it says your username on the screen .

IMG20211205033235 (resized).jpgIMG20211205033235 (resized).jpg
#18218 2 years ago

We’ll look at what the stork dropped off...very glad to join the club!

Absolutely gorgeous machine...

pasted_image1 (resized).pngpasted_image1 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png
#18219 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

This is interesting as I have always felt my game was a little more "wobbly" than it should be when nudged given the weight and build quality. I might have to try it without the felt protectors.
Has anyone actually had an issue with decal wrinkling from taking them off?

No felt, no issues. The game comes with the metal decal protectors so the legs don't touch the cab, I think the felt would be overkill and like you say make the game wobble...

#18220 2 years ago
Quoted from dug:

Bumping this key post. Worked like a charm. I used a slim (not tapered) sleeve and was able to get it over the post by heating it up with hot water.
Thanks Fooflighter, no more cheap right outlane drains!

Welcome!

#18221 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If you could look at the list of achievements for your game , and pick one to go for , and then go for it , and get it , and then the game says " well done you've got it " , that would be so much better

Indeed. Achievements at the end of a game may be better suited to display in the post-game screen on the app vs. the game, since it's hard to keep track outside the app in a meaningful way.

I think there are two immediate areas we're working on that may help. The first is post-game results that have a bit more use and can be revisited later.
The second is the machine tab view which will let you browse all the achievements and see what they require when they are game-specific.

#18222 2 years ago

Fart Dimension with the Scary Terry Adventure sounds hilarious! This game's permutations keeps bringing new experiences.

#18223 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Fart Dimension with the Scary Terry Adventure sounds hilarious! This game's permutations keeps bringing new experiences.

Spam

Anyway.....

Why does beta code show "sensor calibration in progress" in bottom left of monitor after each game?

#18224 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Indeed. Achievements at the end of a game may be better suited to display in the post-game screen on the app vs. the game, since it's hard to keep track outside the app in a meaningful way.
I think there are two immediate areas we're working on that may help. The first is post-game results that have a bit more use and can be revisited later.
The second is the machine tab view which will let you browse all the achievements and see what they require when they are game-specific.

I'm enjoying it , but I think things could be made a bit clearer .
For example , your machine is connected , it says it's waiting to start game , you start the game , you see your score going up but when you finish , your score doesn't count .
It doesn't tell you that you need to use the qr code in the top left corner of the screen in the app , and the top right of the screen on the game .

#18225 2 years ago

What album do you have to do to start , shall we play a game .

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#18226 2 years ago

CD

#18227 2 years ago

I got an early run SE and I have been blessed with no hardware issues whatsoever.
Thanks JJP for a great pin!

#18228 2 years ago

Geez, I must be good at this game chaps, the little blonde buzzy, Melissa, told me that not only could I rock, but I can fuck n rock at the same time. Go me. Not bad for an old fart

#18229 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I'm enjoying it , but I think things could be made a bit clearer .
For example , your machine is connected , it says it's waiting to start game , you start the game , you see your score going up but when you finish , your score doesn't count .
It doesn't tell you that you need to use the qr code in the top left corner of the screen in the app , and the top right of the screen on the game .

You actually don't need to use the QR code. Just tap the player number. Did the tool tip not function showing you when you first used the app?

#18230 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

You actually don't need to use the QR code. Just tap the player number. Did the tool tip not function showing you when you first used the app?

Sorry Jay,
I don't get it
Just tap the player number.
From what screen ?

Screenshot_20211205-181016_Scorbit (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211205-181016_Scorbit (resized).jpg
#18231 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

I don't recall it saying to use any player number , maybe I missed it .
I would have assumed it was on this screen .

IMG_20211205_201924 (resized).jpgIMG_20211205_201924 (resized).jpg
#18232 2 years ago

Should have my GnR LE coming at some point this month or maybe in January. In speaking with Jordan @ Next Level Pinball, he was saying that the new machines seem to be in pretty good shape with the earlier-run issues now resolved with washers and better posts. Is that the consensus or is there still work to do on a new machine before starting to rack up plays...

Thanks in advance!

#18233 2 years ago

I honestly can’t tell if this rule set is so genius that it’ll keep revealing new layers of complexity or if it’s really kind of a hodgepodge of good ideas that players learn to manipulate with good shooting. If that makes sense.

Maybe those two things aren’t even mutually exclusive. It’s like the game doesn’t want you to rip the whole thing—you decide to go down this path or that one, and it’s basically impossible to do it all (album modes, concert playing) in one game. That sort of bothers me but I don’t think it’s a bad thing. It’s just different. I wonder if they tried to make the pin a journey with those two paths tied together and it was just too much. You know, you collect song time when you’re playing to get to the album modes, and obviously you could blow up song scores while going down that avenue. Slash solo comes up as an eventuality from just playing. Same with tour multiball, essentially. Conceptually, everything is in line to play the songs for score while doing album modes to reach NSFTD, but is any human really good enough to do it all?

#18234 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I honestly can’t tell if this rule set is so genius that it’ll keep revealing new layers of complexity or if it’s really kind of a hodgepodge of good ideas that players learn to manipulate with good shooting. If that makes sense.
Maybe those two things aren’t even mutually exclusive. It’s like the game doesn’t want you to rip the whole thing—you decide to go down this path or that one, and it’s basically impossible to do it all (album modes, concert playing) in one game. That sort of bothers me but I don’t think it’s a bad thing. It’s just different. I wonder if they tried to make the pin a journey with those two paths tied together and it was just too much. You know, you collect song time when you’re playing to get to the album modes, and obviously you could blow up song scores while going down that avenue. Slash solo comes up as an eventuality from just playing. Same with tour multiball, essentially. Conceptually, everything is in line to play the songs for score while doing album modes to reach NSFTD, but is any human really good enough to do it all?

I think there are a of couple major code updates needed to tie everything together. I think they can do it. Hopefully it won’t take two years…

#18235 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I think there are a of couple major code updates needed to tie everything together. I think they can do it. Hopefully it won’t take two years…

Maybe I’m just thinking about it with crotchety old man brain. I am loving GNR for what it is. I just kind of want the experience to be complete. And maybe it’s pretty close but I’m just not good enough!

I know I SHOULD be able to play a song or two from each album, and then get through the album modes and mini modes, leaving me at nsftd. It’s just a very steep climb as it is! It’s the Everest of pinball.

I’m just saying, if I end up at Lost in the Zone every 30-50 times playing TZ and it still always feels special, ain’t nothin’ wrong with that. A friend of mine loves the difficulty of his LOTR but has never made the final wiz mode. Again, crotchety old man brain maybe, but the pinball arms race hopefully isn’t bucking up to impossibility. The wizard modes are coded, it’s okay if we get to play them sometimes rather than waiting for Karl to broadcast so we can see what was possible.

I’m not denigrating the game at all! I just have that itch.

#18236 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Should have my GnR LE coming at some point this month or maybe in January. In speaking with Jordan @ Next Level Pinball, he was saying that the new machines seem to be in pretty good shape with the earlier-run issues now resolved with washers and better posts. Is that the consensus or is there still work to do on a new machine before starting to rack up plays...
Thanks in advance!

Man...just play and enjoy it. Don't look for problems. If they come up, buy the backup playfields.

Quoted from deejaypee:

Maybe I’m just thinking about it with crotchety old man brain. I am loving GNR for what it is. I just kind of want the experience to be complete. And maybe it’s pretty close but I’m just not good enough!
I know I SHOULD be able to play a song or two from each album, and then get through the album modes and mini modes, leaving me at nsftd. It’s just a very steep climb as it is! It’s the Everest of pinball.
I’m just saying, if I end up at Lost in the Zone every 30-50 times playing TZ and it still always feels special, ain’t nothin’ wrong with that. A friend of mine loves the difficulty of his LOTR but has never made the final wiz mode. Again, crotchety old man brain maybe, but the pinball arms race hopefully isn’t bucking up to impossibility. The wizard modes are coded, it’s okay if we get to play them sometimes rather than waiting for Karl to broadcast so we can see what was possible.
I’m not denigrating the game at all! I just have that itch.

I was making great progress early on but lately I can't put another together at all.

Guns is a deceptively difficult game. When you don't know the rules, you can just bang around and you -will- get a song. Once you have a specific plan you're trying to execute, it's so easy to fail.

#18237 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Thanks in advance!

I just got mine a few weeks ago and did exactly just play play play. Now I'm looking at some buckling mylar by a post near the backstage area which was clearly turning and moving. Looking at the t-nut underneath it's really not even grabbing the play field. So it was always there And moving and spinning I guess, I just didn't know about it until now. I don't expect perfection, and you shouldn't either but just enjoy it as you get it dialed in, and if you see things happening take the time to fix it. And most of all be perceptive to your playfield and you'll be able to enjoy it catching any issues early.

Part of me says I should have fixed these posts in the very beginning and this would have happened because this is one of the three big posts that everyone has always said need immediate attention. I didn't and now I'm going to fix them and a mylar whether it's smooth it back out and trim it, or put a new piece down I haven't got that far yet.

My wife doesn't know why I pay this much for a machine that I have to work on and fix in the first weeks and I said if you don't have the capabilities or desire to keep it up you shouldn't own a pinball machine at all. This is how it works in my opinion.

#18238 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Thanks in advance!

Good question .
Australian distributor says he hasn't had any issues with the later build games , take that for what it's worth .
I didn't do anything , so far so good , Touchwood
I'm just keeping an eye on it like , vespula says .

#18239 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Thanks in advance!

Agreed with the recent comments. I have a newer built date and it came with all the thicker posts and washers. You may change them if you want but they seem pretty good. I did install Cliffys though.

#18240 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Good question .
Australian distributor says he hasn't had any issues with the later build games , take that for what it's worth .
I didn't do anything , so far so good , Touchwood
I'm just keeping an eye on it like , vespula says .

Great feedback. How many games have you put on your machine so far? We still have not played ours as we have a bit too much going on. We always fit Cliffys and whatever other protection is needed before we plunge a ball.

#18241 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Great feedback. How many games have you put on your machine so far? We still have not played ours as we have a bit too much going on. We always fit Cliffys and whatever other protection is needed before we plunge a ball.

About 60 , I have a little bit of Mylar lifting , which went over the top of a washer , I have to lift the washer and tuck it under .
I also have to put the cliffy's on .
Make sure the two screws on the shaft of the diverter are really tight and it's at its highest position , mine took a few hits to the Playfield but you can't see it so it's no big deal .
I asked Paul about the posts and washers , he said the last ones have been good and to save my money .

#18242 2 years ago

Had a ball get stuck. Game seems level. Also +1 for invisiglass. Looks like glass is off for the pic but it wasn’t. Took the photo mid game, gave a small upper left nudge and it came back down the AMP lane. Rock on.

E96C44DA-970A-4BDE-A2A7-D5B702BD3B0D (resized).jpegE96C44DA-970A-4BDE-A2A7-D5B702BD3B0D (resized).jpeg
#18243 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

About 60 , I have a little bit of Mylar lifting , which went over the top of a washer , I have to lift the washer and tuck it under .
I also have to put the cliffy's on .
Make sure the two screws on the shaft of the diverter are really tight and it's at its highest position , mine took a few hits to the Playfield but you can't see it so it's no big deal .
I asked Paul about the posts and washers , he said the last ones have been good and to save my money .

Awesome.. Thanks very much. Appreciate it.

#18244 2 years ago

Finally signed onto Scorbit, looking for friends. Will add you guys as I see you. If you want someone who will make you feel good about your scores, feel free to add my ID (jarozi).

#18245 2 years ago

Just an update to my Mylar buckling around that backstage post.
Had a little bit of a time removing because of the Tnut was spinning.
Once I got it out I tapped in one of these that somebody recommended below..
Warmed up the Mylar with hairdryer and smoothed it out a few times. Turned out nice.
Then PETG washer and tightened.
You'd never know it was ever buckling!
Game on!

20211205_214850 (resized).jpg20211205_214850 (resized).jpg20211205_215226 (resized).jpg20211205_215226 (resized).jpg
#18246 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Just an update to my Mylar buckling around that backstage post.
Had a little bit of a time removing because of the Tnut was spinning.
Once I got it out I tapped in one of these that somebody recommended below..
Warmed up the Mylar with hairdryer and smoothed it out a few times. Turned out nice.
Then PETG washer and tightened.
You'd never know it was ever buckling!
Game on! [quoted image][quoted image]

What are the other problem posts? Can you snap a few pics of them? Thx, ,

#18247 2 years ago

This is a real long shot but I found this screw when cleaning out the cabinet of the new (to me) GnR. Any ideas?

F94B4BBD-D749-4644-A6C8-BCD633B12081 (resized).jpegF94B4BBD-D749-4644-A6C8-BCD633B12081 (resized).jpeg
#18248 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What are the other problem posts? Can you snap a few pics of them? Thx, ,

There are two good key posts in the key post tech section showing all the locations for reference. That being said, I'm only fixing issues that I find at this point because as my first pin, it's a bit of an overwhelming learning curve and everything takes me forever. I'm learning a lot fast but I'm still lacking confidence in bigger tasks... I e. Cliffies install. Playfield dismantling seems scary. But that said, pinwoofer and fans seemed daunting and I killed that in about 5 hours and have a better understanding of what's going on behind the curtain...i was sore the next day. Lol.
So I'm getting there ..

This
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/282#post-6464776
And this
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/196#post-6291276

#18249 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

This is a real long shot but I found this screw when cleaning out the cabinet of the new (to me) GnR. Any ideas?[quoted image]

My memory is crap, but that might go to the PCB with all the ethernet cords under the playfield.

#18250 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

There are two good key posts in the key post tech section showing all the locations for reference. That being said, I'm only fixing issues that I find at this point because as my first pin, it's a bit of an overwhelming learning curve and everything takes me forever. I'm learning a lot fast but I'm still lacking confidence in bigger tasks... I e. Cliffies install. Playfield dismantling seems scary. But that said, pinwoofer and fans seemed daunting and I killed that in about 5 hours and have a better understanding of what's going on behind the curtain...i was sore the next day. Lol.
So I'm getting there ..
This
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/282#post-6464776
And this
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/196#post-6291276

I’m newish to pinball owning too and Cliffy scoop installing also seemed scary initially but was not bad at all. Follow key posts from Vitty and Fooflighter for photos and steps. BUT, I did not disconnect a single cable or cut any zip ties. So after removing the 4 screws that hold the upper playfield just had enough room to carefully lift it, slide a microfiber towel to avoid scratching stuff and it gave me enough room to work on the scoop. Best thing was to lay all the removed pieces and nuts/bolts in a straight line to be able to track my steps back to put it back together, and take a photo before disassembling each step so you remember how to put it back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 11,000.00
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/365 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.