pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4223 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 562.
#17901 2 years ago

Can the playfield be totally pulled out? Somehow, mine went off the left rail, which is now loose and bent at the end, and I can't get the playfield in a vertical position. I don't want to just yank it and cause more damage, but if it can be pulled out I will carefully try to loosen it up. Any suggestions?

#17902 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Question.. while we are talking about power issues...
It's been pretty common knowledge to gracefully and properly shut down your PC and don't just kill power to it...
Why is it ok to just kill power to the pin to turn it off? It's a PC. Is there a way to gracefully power it off that I don't know about?
It goes against decades of training and common sense so I count to 3 and wince everytime I kill the power while it's on. It's like ripping off a bandaid for me.
Why is it ok for the pin PC to do this? What's changed that made this ok?

I wince too, I don't know UNIX, but I think they use a Journaling file system to preserve file copies on the fly to write data quickly, that way on startup, no files are lost by the sudden power kill.

I personally wish there were a smart shutdown button that ran a Macro of some sort to issue the shutdown commands and power off gracefully.

I bet it could be done (I'm guessing) with an Arduino board plugged into the USB of the motherboard and then hooked up also to a powerdown switch near the front of the cab.

Might be something to work on for a mod.

I think this is probably the root cause for people having to sometimes jumpstart their PC or having the occasional buggy start or comparing journaling message at the startup which shows ACPI errors that were resolved by the journaling system restore...

#17903 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Is it normal that I have to short the power between the 3rd and 4th pins on the backbox connector to get my machine to turn on? It needed that right out of the box and I'm doing that at least once a month because my machine doesn't fire up

Are you shutting the game off with the cab switch or by another means like a power strip?

#17904 2 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Can the playfield be totally pulled out? Somehow, mine went off the left rail, which is now loose and bent at the end, and I can't get the playfield in a vertical position. I don't want to just yank it and cause more damage, but if it can be pulled out I will carefully try to loosen it up. Any suggestions?

Yes, I pulled my playfield out of the cabinet to install art blades. Just lifted it from front and back and carefully set it on a table off to the right of the pin. It’s only attached to the cables on the back right of the back box and I had enough slack to do it. I used some cans of paint to lay it on the rails and not smash any connections. Just had some help when setting it down and to make sure it would not slide off the table. Also used blade protectors as a precaution.

#17905 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Email or call Barry at JJP

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

So, I tried 2 different servos today from my local hobby shop. Both looked like they were clones of the original, however, neither fit. The first one had 25 teeth on the gear, where the OEM one had 23. Oops... The second servo had 23 teeth and appeared to be identical, but when I tried it out, the gear was ever so slightly too small and would slip when installed. Anyway, I've now ordered these from Amazon. Let's hope they actually fit. And, i can verify, they aren't too difficult to swap out. Just some small parts to pay attention to.

I found that all the replacement servos I bought and installed had a slightly smaller gear than the original servos. I thought my brackets were slightly stripped, but I got replacement brackets from JJP and the replacement servos gears were too small on the new replacement brackets too. Let me know if any of the servos you get fit perfectly. I’ve changed 3 of the 4 servos and used plumbers tape to account for the gear size difference. All the replacement servos are working great and no issues.

#17906 2 years ago

Bumping the ‘ol wishlist in case Keefer is reading Pinside this thanksgiving

* Kill thepops when applause is lit
* Album modes scoring boosts for each additional album mode played in one game (i.e. first album mode = 1x scoring, second = 2x, third = 3x, final = 5x)
* Slash solo: make it stackable with every other element in the game except a song.

#17907 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Like what? Have you done it, or just heard stuff?
The wet method is LITERALLY the most forgiving way to install art blades. It's really hard to have something go wrong in the process.

Yes. Listen to Obi-Wan you should.

I tried it dry, effed it up, bought again and did it with Rapid-Tac and a wallpaper roller. Perfect.

#17908 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Why is it ok for the pin PC to do this? What's changed that made this ok?

SSDs. The main issue was turning it off while the slow spinny hard disk was in the middle of a write, potentially causing the head to park and skate across the disk damaging data.

#17909 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'm still looking for a link to the Eric Meunier video from Pintastic. Anyone have it?

It hasn't been posted yet but 2 days ago, Gabriel D'Annunzio mentioned it will be on the Pintastic YouTube page soon. Greg Roehl mentioned that they're uploaded after someone has a chance to edit them. Link to their YouTube channel, if you subscribe you'll likely get a notification the moment it's posted.

https://www.youtube.com/c/PintasticPinballGameRoomExpo/videos

#17910 2 years ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Yes, I pulled my playfield out of the cabinet to install art blades. Just lifted it from front and back and carefully set it on a table off to the right of the pin. It’s only attached to the cables on the back right of the back box and I had enough slack to do it. I used some cans of paint to lay it on the rails and not smash any connections. Just had some help when setting it down and to make sure it would not slide off the table. Also used blade protectors as a precaution.

Great! Thank you so much. I'll get it soon.

#17911 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

SSDs. The main issue was turning it off while the slow spinny hard disk was in the middle of a write, potentially causing the head to park and skate across the disk damaging data.

This makes sense partially to me. If the SSD is writing data and you kill it, you kill the write, so spinny disk or not dont you end up with data corruption either way ? Maybe as fooflighter said - the UNIX journaling gets around this? Plus Maybe this is a read game mostly and the write is so infrequent that its like you getting hit by a lightning strike and highly unlikely to time it off during a write, if it matters.

Either way I would still feel more better with an option in the player menu to shut down. But of course the toggle switch would need to be a soft toggle like a PC, unless you would could flip it twice (off, then on) to wake it back up, for example.

Thanks for the info.

#17912 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Bumping the ‘ol wishlist in case Keefer is reading Pinside this thanksgiving
* Kill thepops when applause is lit
* Album modes scoring boosts for each additional album mode played in one game (i.e. first album mode = 1x scoring, second = 2x, third = 3x, final = 5x)
* Slash solo: make it stackable with every other element in the game except a song.

and also

* put the song value on the main screen to know when it's time to launch the song or keep stacking multi's and locks instead of having to search for it on the status menu

#17913 2 years ago

This game is addicting!

9422A08E-9404-4023-BF79-A602F3F2945B (resized).png9422A08E-9404-4023-BF79-A602F3F2945B (resized).png
#17914 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

and also
* put the song value on the main screen to know when it's time to launch the song or keep stacking multi's and locks instead of having to search for it on the status menu

I don’t mind not being able to see song level pre-song too much. But that does remind me…

* move or remove the animation that covers the song jackpot level.

#17915 2 years ago

Thank god I am not good enough to keep track of my jackpot balance during a song! Playing Paradise City on Thanksgiving, having a lovely time, hitting my shots, hitting the scoop, hearing Melissa talking about a band frenzy or two, enjoying the song, oh look as usual I drain 3 in a row, oh there goes another, one ball left, scoop is lit, nice I can try to get something out of this, hit the scoop….

Would I like to collect 79 million? Would I like to take more than double my high score by hitting a single button right under my crooked nose? Why yes I would, thanks!!

Rest of game went to plan. Finished with 85 million! And oh yes I sent that one out as a challenge to a few of you

#17916 2 years ago

I have new patch strategy in the works. More to come, hint: no Vader or Duff skull

#17917 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Thank god I am not good enough to keep track of my jackpot balance during a song! Playing Paradise City on Thanksgiving, having a lovely time, hitting my shots, hitting the scoop, hearing Melissa talking about a band frenzy or two, enjoying the song, oh look as usual I drain 3 in a row, oh there goes another, one ball left, scoop is lit, nice I can try to get something out of this, hit the scoop….
Would I like to collect 79 million? Would I like to take more than double my high score by hitting a single button right under my crooked nose? Why yes I would, thanks!!
Rest of game went to plan. Finished with 85 million! And oh yes I sent that one out as a challenge to a few of you

I saw both the notification of you GC’ing and the challenge. Nice!

#17918 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I saw both the notification of you GC’ing and the challenge. Nice!

I know you’ll knock it out! I didn’t dare challenge you with my normal scores. That goes for the rest of you I hit with that, too. I know you’re out of my league, I’m just poking my head out to get the thumping I deserve

#17919 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I know you’ll knock it out! I didn’t dare challenge you with my normal scores. That goes for the rest of you I hit with that, too. I know you’re out of my league, I’m just poking my head out to get the thumping I deserve

I don’t know. I only get one chance and I haven’t broke 80mil in a Long time. I’ll try my new patch strat and see if that works. Hopefully I get a good window to play. Usually by 10 minutes into a good game, my wife or daughter start bugging me. If I’m having a bad game, they never bug me. It’s a weird phenomenon lol.

#17920 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I have new patch strategy in the works. More to come, hint: no Vader or Duff skull

When when?

#17921 2 years ago

I usually go fender, duff, vator, gun, thunder if possible

#17922 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Nope. 7 mil. Drained paradise city with about 15 secs left in the song for an encore and 20+ Jackpot. Couldn’t get back into a song with my last ball. Had the board and song level lit up too hehe

#17923 2 years ago

Freakin scorbit and their one game rematch challenge!!!! Game 2 came together!

Cashed paradise for 100 mil, final score 129 mil. Haven’t done that in awhile. New strat may be working? What a rush.

#17924 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Do tell!

I think locking more balls in the power cord leads to a much higher song value, more so than the four multiballs. (Not telling Skb anything he already knows).
Also, sometimes I forget to set up a patch and whatever patch I did get increases jackpots faster than others. But don’t know which ones they were. Game is incredible.

#17925 2 years ago

The power of patches and combining sets is so cool and unique. I can't think of any other pin that has that kind of innovative strategy.
I'll be back from work next week and can't wait to flip GnR again. My scores still suck and I need motivation to play better. Hit me up on Scorbit, RA77.
Happy Thanksgiving you guys in the States, enjoy your long weekend and get some fun flipping on.

#17926 2 years ago

So here’s the new strat I’ve been working on. It’s definitely for more advanced play and you really have to know how to light up Band Frenzy.

TLDR:
***All in all, the bottom line***
Always get fender first obviously. But Skip Vader and Duff, why? If you know how to play the band frenzy wheel, you can actually get frenzy going faster without those 2 shots already spotted. The theory is you’ll have more opportunities to collect 2 members with those extra 2 shots.

The long story:
1st 3 Patch order: fender, T-shirt, poster
This gives you control during a song.

I will typically start a song or go for more patches, really depends on boosters and play. But no matter what, on my first song I’ll play extremely controlled, low score, with the intent to light extra ball and get out.

Next patch set: gun + rose for WTJ + Paradise set. Then thunder chucker and Melissa’s candy for increased scoring and song level.

Situational pinball starts to play a part. Two ways to go:
Option 1: Get condom and nighttrain patches and prepare to absolutely annihilate and chain encores on appetite for destruction songs starting with welcome to the jungle. (I was doing paradise 1st, but that song is very hard to survive so I’d much rather play it 2nd or 3rd encore if it pops up like it did in my game I posted just above.

Option 2: get album patches and prepare to light those modes up after a few more songs. Much harder strat and not ideal unless you’re good at album modes.

EDIT: oh yea, and this is important. having the T-Shirt + Poster patch set allows you to trap up and focus on band frenzy shots.

***All in all, the bottom line***
Always get fender first obviously. But Skip Vader and Duff, why? If you know how to play the band frenzy wheel, you can actually get frenzy going faster without those 2 shots already spotted. The theory is you’ll have more opportunities to collect 2 members with those extra 2 shots.

#17927 2 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Do tell!
I think locking more balls in the power cord leads to a much higher song value, more so than the four multiballs. (Not telling Skb anything he already knows).
Also, sometimes I forget to set up a patch and whatever patch I did get increases jackpots faster than others. But don’t know which ones they were. Game is incredible.

Yes! I’m always trying to plant balls in the powerchord especially when the ball saver is active. Not just for the jackpot but more importantly to have more control of the game with less balls in play.

#17928 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don’t mind not being able to see song level pre-song too much. But that does remind me…
* move or remove the animation that covers the song jackpot level.

Yeah, that skull animation at the beginning of a song is a real pisser. It's covering the level at the exact time you still have a free second to check out what the level will be. By the time it clears, it's go time and you have balls incoming.

An alternative for pinball_keefer might be to display the song level somewhere on the screen during the tank animation that precedes the song, or maybe in the corner of the window on that tank screen that displays the song name.

#17929 2 years ago

Hey all you challengers, I hate to tell you this but tagging multiple people does not work. I got tagged 2x today but got nothing in scorbit to accept. No idea if maybe 1 or more people actually get the challenge but it mostly doesn't work at least.

#17930 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Are you shutting the game off with the cab switch or by another means like a power strip?

Button under the cabinet like normal

#17931 2 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Took part of the afternoon to install Cliffys. I hadn’t done Cliffys before, but it really wasn’t all that bad. Thanks to fooflighter for the install tips. Of note, I did NOT have to mess with the wires to do the install. I had just enough slack to move the guitar neck so that I could perform all required steps without disconnecting any wires to the upper playfield or cutting any zip ties. That was the most intimidating part of the install so I’m glad that worked out.

I don’t know how that last pic got in there!!

Edit: thanks I retrieved the washers

9A79008C-9A72-427B-B206-9C7742BB6989 (resized).jpeg9A79008C-9A72-427B-B206-9C7742BB6989 (resized).jpegAE483167-71F9-45C5-871A-0CA932EECA79 (resized).jpegAE483167-71F9-45C5-871A-0CA932EECA79 (resized).jpeg8C4E0B27-4B83-49EA-892D-0B832047F145 (resized).jpeg8C4E0B27-4B83-49EA-892D-0B832047F145 (resized).jpeg6926CD37-4A17-4558-98C7-13393D6F7432 (resized).jpeg6926CD37-4A17-4558-98C7-13393D6F7432 (resized).jpeg17D91172-F502-4539-BCD5-FFCDB9C4F09E (resized).jpeg17D91172-F502-4539-BCD5-FFCDB9C4F09E (resized).jpeg

#17932 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Took part of the afternoon to install Cliffys. I hadn’t done Cliffys before, but it really wasn’t all that bad. Thanks to fooflighter for the install tips. Of note, I did NOT have to mess with the wires to do the install. I had just enough slack to move the guitar neck so that I could perform all required steps without disconnecting any wires to the upper playfield or cutting any zip ties. That was the most intimidating part of the install so I’m glad that worked out.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gonna follow your steps tomorrow and install my Cliffys. By the way, looks like you have a loose washer on your left inlane and another on the right inlane and by the looks of them I’d say they’re from the apron.

#17933 2 years ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Gonna follow your steps tomorrow and install my Cliffys. By the way, looks like you have a loose washer on your left inlane and by the looks of it I’d say it’s from the apron.

lol thanks

#17934 2 years ago

Couple questions about the Cliffys; To install the right side shooter lane cliffy, does the entire right side LED rail need to be removed? And my set of cliffy's did not come with one for the entrance to the ball trough, is that standard?

#17935 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Couple questions about the Cliffys; To install the right side shooter lane cliffy, does the entire right side LED rail need to be removed? And my set of cliffy's did not come with one for the entrance to the ball trough, is that standard?

No. There are instructions on Cliff’s page. You have to remote the first two nuts and loosen the others, to be able to slip it in there. I also had to loosen a few nuts on top (shooter lane exit gate, etc) since they were holding the rail down.

My kit came with the trough piece. I ordered the standard set without the extras (such as magnet and lane protectors).

#17936 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

No. There are instructions on Cliff’s page. You have to remote the first two nuts and loosen the others, to be able to slip it in there. I also had to loosen a few nuts on top (shooter lane exit gate, etc) since they were holding the rail down.
My kit came with the trough piece. I ordered the standard set without the extras (such as magnet and lane protectors).

Thanks for the info!

#17937 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hope I'm that fortunate when I do this...
Also hope you got that washer lying in the GNR lane!

#17938 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Hey all you challengers, I hate to tell you this but tagging multiple people does not work. I got tagged 2x today but got nothing in scorbit to accept. No idea if maybe 1 or more people actually get the challenge but it mostly doesn't work at least.

Waited until the sixth day and managed to pull off winning my first challenge. This was the first challenge that actually showed up that I could accept, even though I've been tagged multiple times.

I sent the challenge back to you glpinball, but it didn't show up? If not, that stinks. Pretty sure I only sent it to you.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don’t know. I only get one chance and I haven’t broke 80mil in a Long time. I’ll try my new patch strat and see if that works. Hopefully I get a good window to play. Usually by 10 minutes into a good game, my wife or daughter start bugging me. If I’m having a bad game, they never bug me. It’s a weird phenomenon lol.

I think you're on top something here... As I was in the middle of Patience trying to stay alive during my challenge game, my daughter walked in and decided to watch me play. As the theory goes, she wasn't there for the first 5 stinker games, but she stuck around and cheered me on, and when I hit the action button for 41 million, I spun around and got a solid high five. Then like a couple of dorks, we ran upstairs to tell my wife.

Screenshot_20211125-205736 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211125-205736 (resized).jpg
#17939 2 years ago

looking at the pingraffix site.... when are the gnr holographics versions of the art blades going to be released. will look heaps better than stock imho

#17940 2 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

For those that had to do the spotlight bracket “trimming” service bulletin- will regular wire cutters work or did you all use the specific ones JJP recommended? Also, part of this is lazy but mostly I don’t want to mess something up that is currently working but seems like you could get to that area that needs to be trimmed without removing everything, at least on the right spotlight. Thanks!

Hey, I posted a while back about this. I used regular wire cutters and it worked fine. For one of them I think I had to just move one item.

Edit: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/279#post-6457419

#17941 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hope I'm that fortunate when I do this...
Also hope you got that washer lying in the GNR lane!

Yeah thanks, when you take off the apron you remove two nuts from below the playfield that secure to long screws in the apron itself. There must’ve been washers up top on those long screws that I didn’t appreciate until after my post

Update: yeah there are two black washers that go between the apron and the playfield on those long screws

#17942 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

Yeah thanks, when you take off the apron you remove two nuts from below the playfield that secure to long screws in the apron itself. There must’ve been washers up top on those long screws that I didn’t appreciate until after my post

Thats interesting. My LE apron disconnects and reconnects only by using the lever with the yellow rubber handle behind the coin door.

#17943 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thats interesting. My LE apron disconnects and reconnects only by using the lever with the yellow rubber handle behind the coin door.

Not the lockdown bar. The apron

#17944 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

Not the lockdown bar. The apron

ah thx, I am still a newb, just wanted to make sure everyone knew that.

#17945 2 years ago
Quoted from killborn:

Waited until the sixth day and managed to pull off winning my first challenge. This was the first challenge that actually showed up that I could accept, even though I've been tagged multiple times.
I sent the challenge back to you glpinball, but it didn't show up? If not, that stinks. Pretty sure I only sent it to you.

At the moment, we are re-writing the challenge logic based on a ton of feedback. One area we have options is how to treat tagging multiple people, which for these types of challenges the intent was a one-to-one relationship with each person tagged. Challenge Matches (future feature) are challenges between multiple people at the same time.

This being said, we could change that logic, so that everyone you tag has a period to respond/beat the score, everyone's name are listed on the challenge and when it expires everyone gets notified, but I think this may be confusing when compared against Challenge Matches. What do you think?

#17946 2 years ago

This was a weird ball hangup I just had. I jammed itself between the return ramp and the left ramp right side target.
ball-trap-1.jpgball-trap-1.jpgball-trap-2.jpgball-trap-2.jpg

#17947 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This was a weird ball hangup I just had. I jammed itself between the return ramp and the left ramp right side target.
[quoted image][quoted image]

No airball shield will stop that i think. What a freak bounce!!

#17948 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I’ve gotten that one about a dozen or so times in the one year I’ve had the game. Don’t know if I want to address it yet or not lol.

#17949 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Challenge Matches (future feature) are challenges between multiple people at the same time.

Can you explain Challenge Matches a little more?

Do I have this right: Challenge Matches are played simultaneously by multiple people? For example, I could look to see which users are connected to a GnR at that moment and then challenge them all to a spontaneous highest score wins match? That sounds really fun, but I'm not sure if I'm understanding that correctly.

#17950 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’ve gotten that one about a dozen or so times in the one year I’ve had the game. Don’t know if I want to address it yet or not lol.

Basically it needs an upside down mini post mounted to the bottom of the ball return with a counter-sunk screw, but it's only happened once so far to me, so I'm not that desperate yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.99
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 28,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 562.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/359 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.