IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 568.
#17351 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Coma, for example, makes you keep banging that Coma shot - difficult until you master the trick.

I think you taught us that trick? Left orbit around to a held up upper right flipper? Works like a charm!!

#17352 2 years ago

I just purchased this stadium topper for my GNR LE from Joe at Pingraffix it is unbelievable this is a must for the machine it
Really brings it all together Great job pingraffix this is highly recommended

BF92BB52-2C00-423C-A714-F28C076366C8 (resized).jpegBF92BB52-2C00-423C-A714-F28C076366C8 (resized).jpeg
#17353 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Civil War is a song that consistently kills me off.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one that struggles with that song. I finally broke a million on Civil War last week.

#17354 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

[quoted image]
hahahahah

Maybe if you beat Chucka he will can change his GZ rating from a 3 to a 4! LMAO!

#17355 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Civil War is a song that consistently kills me off.

This one seems to be the most difficult of all the songs. The shots it wants you to make are some of the toughest to hit in the whole game and it doesn't seem to let up with how much it wants you to try and hit them.

I blew a 54,000,000 plus jackpot on Paradise City tonight. Had gun and rose patch, around 140 song level or so. Not my best, I've had max song level a few times in the past. The other day I blew well over 100,000,000 in jackpots on one game and still ended up in the 70,000,000 range. Outlanes are still at factory default settings.

#17356 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Maybe if you beat Chucka he will can change his GZ rating from a 3 to a 4! LMAO!

I’ll do that if he beats me. I’m currently playing & comparing GZ LE vs Pro rn, and I can say this. GZ Pro > LZ LE

#17357 2 years ago

BTW, what do we have here?

F33A1E5F-A6CC-4F5C-A0A3-F9F43C56C70B (resized).jpegF33A1E5F-A6CC-4F5C-A0A3-F9F43C56C70B (resized).jpeg
#17358 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

BTW, what do we have here? [quoted image]

… Very nice Chaka, beautiful art blades for that masterpiece.

#17359 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I've started following a couple of local Aussies on Scorbit, If you want to follow me I'm TEZ (didn't know which was the initials on the game & which was username lol)
Let the mere mortal scoring begin!

Id like to try a challenge or something but im still getting my head around it all. Not sure how it works. Ive set up an account etc but have no idea how you request or join a challenge.

#17360 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

… Very nice Chaka, beautiful art blades for that masterpiece.

I might be the first to post so I’m guessing these will start arriving for the peeps who have been waiting. They come with protectors

#17361 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Id like to try a challenge or something but im still getting my head around it all. Not sure how it works. Ive set up an account etc but have no idea how you request or join a challenge.

Play a game and right after the game is over you can share and challenge friends to beat it

#17362 2 years ago

…I think that there’s a bug.

Let’s say, I collect the "Condom" and there it is besides Rocket Queen when I press the Action button to play that song… but I collected "Gun" in 3 games in a row and there’s no revolver besides Welcome to the Jungle, also in the middle of a song I had 2 balls saved and my Pinball started to search for balls without reason, and that happened in two different games…so, because of that I lost 50 Million to beat Chaka…. ( just kidding, it was just 1 Million )

Btw… is there any way to disable Album Mode for the whole game instead of pressing the Action button on each ball ?… I think that when you disable that option should be for the whole game unless you press the Action button again if you want to.

#17363 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

…but I collected "Gun" in 3 games in a row and there’s no revolver besides Welcome to the Jungle,.

I could be wrong, but I think the gun doesn’t go to a specific song. I think I remember that it increases scoring in all songs…

#17364 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I could be wrong, but I think the gun doesn’t go to a specific song. I think I remember that it increases scoring in all songs…

Actually goes to Welcome to the jungle and Paradise City… (Or at least used to be in color when collected like the train for Night Train, or condom for Rocket Queen) but there’s no more revolver for me in the list of songs after collected.

I did the experiment just tonight and played with 3 balls instead of 5… and because of that I yelled the strongest f-f-f-f-UUUCK!!! In my entire life, so I returned back to 5 balls … (that score was 240,000 for the whole game so it was the last time doing that experiment … Period )

#17365 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Actually goes to Welcome to the jungle and Paradise City… (Or at least used to be in color when collected like the train for Night Train, or condom for Rocket Queen) but there’s no more revolver for me in the list of songs after collected.
I did the experiment just tonight and played with 3 balls instead of 5… and because of that I yelled the strongest f-f-f-f-UUUCK!!! In my entire life, so I returned back to 5 balls … (that score was 240,000 for the whole game so it was the last time doing that experiment … Period )

I've got a feeling we're going to be in the same division Rolls , competition will be tight

#17367 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If your flippers have a mechanical problem, the Tibetan Breeze fans won't help. However, if they're working as they should, the kit will keep your flippers feeling roughly the same as when you press start the first time on a cold machine. With the cooling, how the flippers feel at the start remains consistent for as long as you want to play.
I did the fans and collected the temp data with help from Karl DeAngelo (who actually pushed me a bit in the beginning to hurry up and get a solution for GnR since I originally was going to wait for my machine), but I was unprepared for just how bad the fade is on GnR when I finally got my machine. It's very noticeable, especially with backhands and comes on way faster than I expected, even though I had made the temp graphs. Some pins I've tested are debatable, but GnR and Stranger Things are two pins that I can say are absolutely mandatory to have Tibetan Breeze kits for. The fade is just too severe, too fast.

Thanks Pinmonk- I read through your website and very clear now. It’s incredibly noticeable the fade so I think they will help. It’s a 8, 9, 10K (? Where will it end) machine so well worth making some investments to make it better! But I understand it’s not a miracle solution to fix all things flipper.

#17368 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Thanks Pinmonk- I read through your website and very clear now. It’s incredibly noticeable the fade so I think they will help. It’s a 8, 9, 10K (? Where will it end) machine so well worth making some investments to make it better! But I understand it’s not a miracle solution to fix all things flipper.

You forgot 11k which is current price
After shipping and mods (fans, pinwoofer) it's 12k

#17369 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

but I collected "Gun" in 3 games in a row and there’s no revolver besides Welcome to the Jungle

I think you need to get the gun paired with the rose in order for it to activate higher scoring on Welcome to the Jungle and Paradise City, then it will show up next to those songs on the song selection list.

#17370 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I think you need to get the gun paired with the rose in order for it to activate higher scoring on Welcome to the Jungle and Paradise City, then it will show up next to those songs on the song selection list.

It does makes sense, I think you’re right Sevenrites, I used to start with the Rose but I switched to Fender a few days back … thanks man.

#17371 2 years ago

I’m getting so bored with trying to fix this FRICKIN’ SPOTLIGHT!!

#17372 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

I would have thought it would be better to have a time limit and multiple attempts on a challenge. People are generally only going to challenge someone when they get a good score and the game can be so fickle. Having only 1 attempt seems very limiting as the game can be all or nothing.
I'm not challenging someone when I have a 200k score game. But I might on 20mil. Doesn't give the challengee a fair cracks at it.

This is interesting... You're right, it's unbalanced with casual challenges (hence the Challenge Match, coming later). However, giving someone a couple chances is actually really intriguing.

#17373 2 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

I’m getting so bored with trying to fix this FRICKIN’ SPOTLIGHT!!

Are there any step by step instructions on how to replace the servos in these 17,000 posts? I need to address this issue as well.

#17374 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Are there any step by step instructions on how to replace the servos in these 17,000 posts? I need to address this issue as well.

There's a key post section at the top of every page that exists just for alleviating the frustration you described and attained by an overwhelming number of posts to search through.

The tech section has several key posts on spotlights.. fooflighter posted this one which may help you. Good luck!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/185#post-6266468

#17375 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

This is interesting... You're right, it's unbalanced with casual challenges (hence the Challenge Match, coming later). However, giving someone a couple chances is actually really intriguing.

I haven’t had a chance to play around with Scorbit yet since I don’t have my machine yet and haven’t made it to an arcade in a while, but when I saw above that you only get one shot at a challenge then I lost all interest in that feature. So I can spend days trying to get a great score, then challenge someone with that and they only have one game to beat it? Sounds totally unbalanced. Now if they had many chances or say a day to beat it that’s a little better. Or for that matter, why limit it at all? Track how long it took them to beat it even. Then when the challenge is beaten make it easy to keep the challenge going back and forth. It’s kind of like sharing the high score spot across two people. And then even explore group challenges and see who is at the top.

The Challenge Match might solve some of that, but I still like the idea of having a running challenge back and forth with friends.

Again I haven’t used it yet so I might be off. Looking forward to getting my machine to try it out.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#17376 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

I haven’t had a chance to play around with Scorbit yet since I don’t have my machine yet and haven’t made it to an arcade in a while, but when I saw above that you only get one shot at a challenge then I lost all interest in that feature. So I can spend days trying to get a great score, then challenge someone with that and they only have one game to beat it? Sounds totally unbalanced. Now if they had many chances or say a day to beat it that’s a little better. Or for that matter, why limit it at all? Track how long it took them to beat it even. Then when the challenge is beaten make it easy to keep the challenge going back and forth. It’s kind of like sharing the high score spot across two people. And then even explore group challenges and see who is at the top.
The Challenge Match might solve some of that, but I still like the idea of having a running challenge back and forth with friends.
Again I haven’t used it yet so I might be off. Looking forward to getting my machine to try it out.

Dobler You're not wrong, there are some subtleties to challenges. To be clear, the goal here is to "taunt" someone into playing a response game. This is because you want to get a bit of a ping/pong back-and-forth experience. That casual nature makes it more fun. However, you're right, it's unbalanced, so making this something like you have x days to overcome the person's score sounds pretty great to me.

The change on our side is insignificant, though I would prefer to finish the visual enhancements and ability to choose which challenge you're playing on first, then work on changing this concept of changes to beat it. This is all whirling in my head, I need some time to let it settle...

#17377 2 years ago

Challenges to be fair should be equal in attempts, roughly. So if I want to challenge someone, I should have to pick the person then I only get one shot at a score. Then they have to beat it. If I pick after a score I like, the recipient should get multiple attempts to beat it, time limited or whatever.

#17378 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Dobler You're not wrong, there are some subtleties to challenges. To be clear, the goal here is to "taunt" someone into playing a response game. This is because you want to get a bit of a ping/pong back-and-forth experience. That casual nature makes it more fun. However, you're right, it's unbalanced, so making this something like you have x days to overcome the person's score sounds pretty great to me.
The change on our side is insignificant, though I would prefer to finish the visual enhancements and ability to choose which challenge you're playing on first, then work on changing this concept of changes to beat it. This is all whirling in my head, I need some time to let it settle...

Yeah, I was a developer for many years and am now on the product management side of the house, so I totally get the whirling of ideas and also needing to clean up things that are already out there. There is never a shortage of features to want to implement.

I’m really excited about this new dimension to playing pinball, so thanks for everything you all are doing!

#17379 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

There's a key post section at the top of every page that exists just for alleviating the frustration you described and attained by an overwhelming number of posts to search through.
The tech section has several key posts on spotlights.. fooflighter posted this one which may help you. Good luck!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/185#post-6266468

Quoted from RTS:

Yeah, there are some great instructions (not sarcasm!)
My current frustration is a replacement servo failing, after fitting the Pinball Universe housing. Ugh.

#17380 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Challenges to be fair should be equal in attempts, roughly. So if I want to challenge someone, I should have to pick the person then I only get one shot at a score. Then they have to beat it. If I pick after a score I like, the recipient should get multiple attempts to beat it, time limited or whatever.

1 attempt is pretty strict and might be great as an option. Can you imagine Karl setting 1 attempt? Would be nice to set an attempt maximum or default to any then you can choose (50 attempts or 1 in your case ). Any evolution is nice, sounds like this cowboy gonna git busy. Gitter Dun!

4149449E-3FB9-4ECF-A83C-A6FA300D1607.jpeg4149449E-3FB9-4ECF-A83C-A6FA300D1607.jpeg
#17381 2 years ago

If you walk up to a pin on location with your bud and are playing some friendly competition, do you get multiple attempts before you commit your score?
I guess you could have variations (handicaps?) to use your best score of 3 games if you want...
But traditionally isn't it just a arcade style head to head and win or lose - game for game - no matter what?

So you dont like the outcome and have a shitty game? oh well, do better next time! challenge again, and again, and again.
The more solid player will usually keep winning as it should be. Don't change a thing as the default in scorbit...
challange variations could add some special handicap challenge options for best of 3, etc. Optional.

#17382 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

If you walk up to a pin on location with your bud and are playing some friendly competition, do you get multiple attempts before you commit your score?
I guess you could have variations (handicaps?) to use your best score of 3 games if you want...
But traditionally isn't it just a arcade style head to head and win or lose - game for game - no matter what?
So you dont like the outcome and have a shitty game? oh well, do better next time! challenge again, and again, and again.
The more solid player will usually keep winning as it should be. Don't change a thing as the default in scorbit...
challange variations could add some special handicap challenge options for best of 3, etc. Optional.

But the default right now is I can play 50 games, finally get a good score and challenge someone. And they only have one shot.

#17383 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

But the default right now is I can play 50 games, finally get a good score and challenge someone. And they only have one shot.

The Challenge Match is designed to be more like a tournament in person, where you have one shot and no practice games once it begins.

The Challenge, however, I think has a lot of wiggle room on how we orchestrate it. When evaluating feature ideas, we (the co-founders) always come back to the basic vision of the company, which is to get more people playing. From that perspective, I think saying, we don't care how many times you get to try to beat it, but there is a limited period, is actually kind of interesting, because if I can get you to try to beat Karl 1000 times, that definitely keeps in line with the vision.

Plus it gets people going for things. My question is, how long?

#17384 2 years ago

Looking forward to trying Scorbit in the future. In regards to challenges, I’ve enjoyed Zen’s approach that let’s you issue a challenge with X attempts over Y days. Then both you and everyone you challenged gets the same number of tries.

#17385 2 years ago

If you are trying to do a one on one, the way to do it would be the same as if you both put a dollar on the glass.

The challenge comes first, then once accepted the challenger puts down a score, then the acceptor tries to beat it.

This was all sorted out 50 years ago guys.

#17386 2 years ago

The New Ultra + Pinstadium Concert Editions are beyond description. I was lucky enough to be a recipient of the first run of 50 Concert Editions. They improved the game so much in every way. They did not change the light show that Eric designed - they enhanced it. Most criticisms I have read have never seen these in person. I cannot tell you how much these improve visibility and add to the WOW factor of this game. Then Scott went and added Ultra +. I am speechless with the impact these lights have on this game. It is really amazing. This and the Pinwoofer mod make this game off the charts and without comparison. Unlike other games where you have to elect what flasher to connect Pinstadiums to, these completely sync with the game in every way. I love them so much much I paid full price for the updates (and no I am not trying to sell my first set for $650). Please PM me if you need any other information. If you have GNR, you have to get these as soon as Scott makes them available again.

#17387 2 years ago

So post a vid.

ScepticalThatGnRNeedsMoreFuckingLightsPunkin

#17388 2 years ago

It's been mentioned before, but I hope pinball_keefer puts a pop bumper kill command like he did for WoZ in GnR. I had a 27 million jackpot pissed away just now because the ball was involved in the pops from before jackpot timer was called until the song ended. It was ridiculous. A two flipper temporary kill of the pops like he did on WoZ would have been perfect.

But for this one, RIP 27 Million jackpot. The pops did it.

#17389 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's been mentioned before, but I hope pinball_keefer puts a pop bumper kill command like he did for WoZ in GnR. I had a 27 million jackpot pissed away just now because the ball was involved in the pops from before jackpot timer was called until the song ended. It was ridiculous. A two flipper temporary kill of the pops like he did on WoZ would have been perfect.

Yes I mentioned that in my previous post. Same thing happened to me. Would love to have a setting where you can turn off applause jackpot and if you survive the whole song you automatically collect the jackpot and applause gets you a bonus or access to the encore.

#17390 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

The New Ultra + Pinstadium Concert Editions are beyond description. I was lucky enough to be a recipient of the first run of 50 Concert Editions. They improved the game so much in every way. They did not change the light show that Eric designed - they enhanced it. Most criticisms I have read have never seen these in person. I cannot tell you how much these improve visibility and add to the WOW factor of this game. Then Scott went and added Ultra +. I am speechless with the impact these lights have on this game. It is really amazing. This and the Pinwoofer mod make this game off the charts and without comparison. Unlike other games where you have to elect what flasher to connect Pinstadiums to, these completely sync with the game in every way. I love them so much much I paid full price for the updates (and no I am not trying to sell my first set for $650). Please PM me if you need any other information. If you have GNR, you have to get these as soon as Scott makes them available again.

Pinstadiums are a waste of coin at the best of times. Particularly on gnr. My gnr is a lightshow masterpiece without them and I doubt adding pinstadiums would do anything but water down the stock lighting effects... which are the best I've ever seen. Oh wait... I didn't see the word "Ultra" added in the product description. I may be wrong.

#17391 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Pinstadiums are a waste of coin at the best of times. Particularly on gnr. My gnr is a lightshow masterpiece without them and I doubt adding pinstadiums would do anything but water down the stock lighting effects... which are the best I've ever seen. Oh wait... I didn't see the word "Ultra" added in the product description. I may be wrong.

It doesn’t water down anything. It enhances everything. If you have not seen them in person, you have no clue what you are missing.

#17392 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

If you are trying to do a one on one, the way to do it would be the same as if you both put a dollar on the glass.
The challenge comes first, then once accepted the challenger puts down a score, then the acceptor tries to beat it.
This was all sorted out 50 years ago guys.

If challenges were meant to be one game matches, this absolutely is how it should be.

If challenges were meant for casual fun ping pong style games; then once you accept, you should have 3 days to beat it. If you do, an automatic challenge of the new score to beat should be sent.

And to take it further, allow one game to tackle 3 challenges at once - so if one of your games beats 2 of the other 3 challenge scores, they are resent. Then you would have one challenge score remaining to beat.

#17393 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

The Challenge Match is designed to be more like a tournament in person, where you have one shot and no practice games once it begins.
The Challenge, however, I think has a lot of wiggle room on how we orchestrate it. When evaluating feature ideas, we (the co-founders) always come back to the basic vision of the company, which is to get more people playing. From that perspective, I think saying, we don't care how many times you get to try to beat it, but there is a limited period, is actually kind of interesting, because if I can get you to try to beat Karl 1000 times, that definitely keeps in line with the vision.
Plus it gets people going for things. My question is, how long?

How about it just says how many games it took you to beat their score?

I was excited to receive challenges from other members, but a 50 million point challenge takes a lot of effort when most games don't even clear 1 million points. I was under the impression I had six days to beat the challenge and that motivated me to play more and more. Learning that I only had one game to beat the score completely killed that motivation for me.

Ideally I could have multiple challenges going at the same time too.

#17394 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If challenges were meant to be one game matches, this absolutely is how it should be.
If challenges were meant for casual fun ping pong style games; then once you accept, you should have 3 days to beat it. If you do, an automatic challenge of the new score to beat should be sent.
And to take it further, allow one game to tackle 3 challenges at once - so if one of your games beats 2 of the other 3 challenge scores, they are resent. Then you would have one challenge score remaining to beat.

Agreed. But people are arguing both sides of that coin.

If it's a one off challenge it should be played after accepted.

If it's a ping pong ongoing then it should have the acceptance time limit, or an agreed time limit, to beat the serve and return the challenge.

Two separate things.

#17395 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This and ability to skip slash solo are crucial and much wanted updates that pinball_keefer should definitely implement.

Slash solo literally just gets in the way sometimes. And the pop bumpers are infuriating when the applause jackpot is lit.

#17396 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Full agreed. That’s it I’m starting a wishlist and hoping Keefer, Joe, or Ted are reading

Rules wishlist items:
* Player controlled pops when applause is lit
* Album modes scoring boosts for each additional album mode played in one game (i.e. first album mode = 1x scoring, second = 2x, third = 3x, final = 5x)
* Slash solo: make it stackable with every other element in the game except a song.

#17397 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Agreed. But people are arguing both sides of that coin.
If it's a one off challenge it should be played after accepted.
If it's a ping pong ongoing then it should have the acceptance time limit, or an agreed time limit, to beat the serve and return the challenge.
Two separate things.

There should be BOTH of these types. And they are completely different.

Game challenge and Time Challenge.

Game - 1 game. Request sent and accepted and then you play the game. Like playing vs your buddy or in a tournament.

Time - play some games, huge score. Challenge ppl to beat it and they get a certain amount of time (days) to beat your score.

I'm confident jsa will have all of this available in the future.

#17398 2 years ago

All of this talk about challenges has me feeling even more like the red headed step child of the group. Isolated over here in the corner by myself with my little se model ...

Am I the ONLY SE on here with scorbit? I can't play against any of you.

#17399 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Full agreed. That’s it I’m starting a wishlist and hoping Keefer, Joe, or Ted are reading
Rules wishlist items:
* Player controlled pops when applause is lit

Or, I just had the thought that the pops could just turn off as soon as the applause jackpot is lit and back on when it's over.

#17400 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

This is good to know.

Because mine are set to arrive tomorrow!!!!! Did not go with ultra. I felt it was a little overkill honestly.
But I'm beyond stoked to see what these bad boys will do.

Quoted from John1210:

This is a joke. 99% of pins benefit greatly from pinstadium lighting. New and old.

I doubt g'n'r will be any different and they should really enhance the entire experience.

I'm seriously considering pinwoofer next but I seldom play it up really loud.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/348?hl=glpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.