IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 569.
#17101 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Exactly why all the "fix" posts were such a waste of time. It is what it is, play it and have fun. Get the playfield offer. Swap it when it's time to sell, or sell the backup with the game. Life is short.

Eh, it’ll take maybe a day with some beer breaks to put mitigating measures on those posts. It’ll probably take more time making tweaks to get shots to flow correctly, avoid ball hang ups, etc.

No problem if people want to just straight up play their pin. Heck, no one is forcing you to wax the playfield, either. But I personally don’t mind some proactive maintenance. I actually find it somewhat therapeutic and I learn a lot about my pin along the way

That said, can’t wait to actually get my copy so I can join the gameplay discussions.

#17102 2 years ago

To all of you with subwoofer and stock tweeter audio (a combo I love). The pinnovators Tap and RCA input is a godsend. Was getting ground feedback on the speaker level input into my KEF KUBE subwoofer and installed the pinnovators connection last night. Several awesome things happened.

No noise and auto on off on the sub works perfectly (expected this outcome)
Signal strength or efficiency is significantly better (was able to dial down the volume on the sub)
The sound was way more pure and allowed me to fine tune the crossover much better (had to be lowered a bit (maybe 72ish)???

Net is from the top end to deep low end I’m perfectly blended and could not be happier. Can feel the bass in the chest a but it isn’t boomy and muddy-ing the sound (wasn’t earlier either).

Another cool thing is I’m using the wireless input on the kef kube for my home theater (Audessy room corrected) so my sub is serving two great purposes!

#17103 2 years ago

Ran into a conundrum now that I’m more acclimated with patches and boosters prior to starting a song, the effects of band frenzy and how Fender patch with thunderchucks helps drive the jackpot higher during band frenzy within a song…. So what about power chords? This is my dilemma.

It seems counter productive to waste a band frenzy opportunity trying to get a big powerchord jackpot. So my strategy has been either get the powerchord asap when song starts, or don’t bother.

Maybe after I get a band frenzy I’ll then go back and try for a powerchord jackpot. But the largest 6 ball one I’ve gotten wasn’t even 10 million points whereas band frenzy has given my jackpots boosts of over 10 million and more on average.

#17104 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Ran into a conundrum now that I’m more acclimated with patches and boosters prior to starting a song, the effects of band frenzy and how Fender patch with thunderchucks helps drive the jackpot higher during band frenzy within a song…. So what about power chords? This is my dilemma.
It seems counter productive to waste a band frenzy opportunity trying to get a big powerchord jackpot. So my strategy has been either get the powerchord asap when song starts, or don’t bother.
Maybe after I get a band frenzy I’ll then go back and try for a powerchord jackpot. But the largest 6 ball one I’ve gotten wasn’t even 10 million points whereas band frenzy has given my jackpots boosts of over 10 million and more on average.

The thing about going for power chord is it cleans up the playfield, allowing you to make more targeted shots. The balls are also "safe" from draining. The tradeoff, as you correctly identify, is that if band frenzy happens you want MORE balls on the playfield, not less.

It forces the player to think strategically!

#17105 2 years ago

Question: pop bumper skirt that has the cutout (at first I though it broke but found in manual that’s the way it’s supposed to be). Should cutout face inside or outside on the pop bumper? Looking through the manual I can’t seem to find out which way the cutout faces. I have seen other pics that show the cutout inside and on mine faces outside. Thanks

6D8399A2-C97C-4D5A-AB78-5EADD44258A7 (resized).jpeg6D8399A2-C97C-4D5A-AB78-5EADD44258A7 (resized).jpeg9091B920-9E3D-46DA-A482-1E467A987EB3 (resized).jpeg9091B920-9E3D-46DA-A482-1E467A987EB3 (resized).jpeg
#17106 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

To all of you with subwoofer and stock tweeter audio (a combo I love). The pinnovators Tap and RCA input is a godsend. Was getting ground feedback on the speaker level input into my KEF KUBE subwoofer and installed the pinnovators connection last night. Several awesome things happened.
No noise and auto on off on the sub works perfectly (expected this outcome)
Signal strength or efficiency is significantly better (was able to dial down the volume on the sub)
The sound was way more pure and allowed me to fine tune the crossover much better (had to be lowered a bit (maybe 72ish)???
Net is from the top end to deep low end I’m perfectly blended and could not be happier. Can feel the bass in the chest a but it isn’t boomy and muddy-ing the sound (wasn’t earlier either).
Another cool thing is I’m using the wireless input on the kef kube for my home theater (Audessy room corrected) so my sub is serving two great purposes!

I agree, I only use the pinovator taps... I think the sound is better and I have less issues that the alligator clips.

#17107 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I’m finally figuring out the relationship between all those components as well.

Scored a 116M song jackpot on Nov Rain last night. The patches were a HUGE contributor to band frenzy (twice last night in Nov Rain) and song scoring.
7F20225A-A1FD-4D67-BD99-F455CAC1FA96 (resized).jpeg7F20225A-A1FD-4D67-BD99-F455CAC1FA96 (resized).jpeg

#17108 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The thing about going for power chord is it cleans up the playfield, allowing you to make more targeted shots.

This, besides frenzy not usually being ready early in the first minute or two of a song is the main reason I go for powerchord jackpots right away in the beginning of the song.

#17109 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Yes! The onion continues to peel. As Derrick said, planting balls in the powerchord allows more precise shooting. The balance is how many balls to keep in the powerchord, and when to go for the powerchord jackpot. Getting the ball into the Duff bass will reset the powerchord timer + add a multiplier to the powerchord jackpot, so keep that in mind too.

The biggest problem I have is when I score a big powerchord JP, I will usually drain half or more of the balls on release - not from a sdtm, but because so many balls build up frantically in front of the flippers, they collide and drain. I wish there was a setting to release all balls at once.

All in all; situational pinball, planning for the moments, risk/reward, and capitalizing or losing it. Like having a 5x powerchord, 5 balls locked, and frantically trying to get the 6th ball in only to lose it and all the others on release. Love it - Hate it - brings me back for more!

#17110 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes! The onion continues to peel. As Derrick said

Not to be pedantic, but "Derek" please. I am not an oil gathering machine.

#17111 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnJ1366:

mine faces outside.

Outside is right.

Inside a ball coming down the top lanes wouldn't trigger it and the other pop bumper wouldn't either.

LTG : )

#17112 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not to be pedantic, but "Derek" please. I am not an oil gathering machine.

Can I blame auto correct?

#17113 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Getting the ball into the Duff bass will reset the powerchord timer + add a multiplier to the powerchord jackpot, so keep that in mind too.

I did not know this - thanks!

#17114 2 years ago

Is there any post or page how the band frenzy works? What does each color and the blinking/solid leds of the band members mean?

#17115 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Is there any post or page how the band frenzy works? What does each color and the blinking/solid leds of the band members mean?

this should help
http://tiltforums.com/t/guns-n-roses-jjp-rulesheet/6803
during band Frenzy hits the bumper to increase Jackpot.
Fender patch is important plus Vater, Duffy for Frenzy

#17116 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Outside is right.
Inside a ball coming down the top lanes wouldn't trigger it and the other pop bumper wouldn't either.
LTG : )

Thank you sir

#17117 2 years ago

I had my first spot light servo conk out last week (June 2021 build date). I decided to get the EMAX replacements suggested here and swap all 4 out at one time.

What is everyone doing about the stickers on the face of the l/r servos on each spot light? I'd like to keep the machine looking correct, if possible.

IMG_2325 (resized).jpgIMG_2325 (resized).jpgIMG_2326 (resized).jpgIMG_2326 (resized).jpg
#17118 2 years ago

After getting yet ANOTHER ball stuck on the right ramp... during a song... AND already having 34m... Had to drop it and completely ruined my game...

I did some inspecting so I could really get this fixed.

The ramp rests on a screw for the plastics underneath it. The screw is right next to the sticks and kind of under the gate.

I remember conversations with someone about how the ramp needed raised above the sticks so the ball always falls that way. As it sits now it just makes a gulley for the ball to sit in and be held by the gate.

I just happened to have to rubber washers lying around right next to my machine. I put these washers on the screw and it raised the ramp about... 1/4 - 3/8 of an inch... Which looks, feels, and acts like it is enough to raise the ramp above the sticks. All test shots, 100% of them went well and never got stuck. (Couple dozen test shots).

Pic is of the washers. I think I'm going to try putting washers under the plastic and raising it up, making them more permanent. (I'm hoping these are sticky enough to not fly off during play)

20211103_204454 (resized).jpg20211103_204454 (resized).jpg
#17119 2 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

this should help
http://tiltforums.com/t/guns-n-roses-jjp-rulesheet/6803
during band Frenzy hits the bumper to increase Jackpot.
Fender patch is important plus Vater, Duffy for Frenzy

PeterG’s question though still stands. According to the link “ certain band members are lit at different points during the song. This is highlighted in the revolver inserts above the flipper.”

All of them appear to be lit or flickering. One however maybe faintly colored??? Is that the “lit” member?

Embarrassed to say but I’m 600 plays in and I’m just wacking the balls but still not clear on which band member is actually lit. Frankly I’m just trying to hit quality shots in the direction of the callouts… is that what most of you do?

#17120 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinlokio:

I had my first spot light servo conk out last week (June 2021 build date). I decided to get the EMAX replacements suggested here and swap all 4 out at one time.
What is everyone doing about the stickers on the face of the l/r servos on each spot light? I'd like to keep the machine looking correct, if possible.[quoted image][quoted image]

The stickers came off very easily for me. I just moved the EMAX sticker to the back of the new servo and transferred the GnR servo sticker to the new servo. The black casing of the new servos made the sticker look better than stock, IMO.

If you lose too much adhesive taking the stickers off the old servos you can cut a piece of 3M 467MP and "re-adhesive" the sticker so it sticks like new.

#17121 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The stickers came off very easily for me. I just moved the EMAX sticker to the back of the new servo and transferred the GnR servo sticker to the new servo. The black casing of the new servos made the sticker look better than stock, IMO.
If you lose too much adhesive taking the stickers off the old servos you can cut a piece of 3M 467MP and "re-adhesive" the sticker so it sticks like new.

Hair drier may help. Id say heat gun but turn it way down.

#17122 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks Monk. I just wanted some reassurance before I tried to peel them off.

Thanks also for the Titan Breeze and Airball Drain Barrier. This is my first ever purchase, and they've got to be the reason I'm scoring better! I've got a long way to go learning how to do this pinball thing.

Pinlokio on Scorbit for all of you Pinside/Scorbit players.

#17123 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Hair drier may help. Id say heat gun but turn it way down.

Will do.

Famethrower (resized).pngFamethrower (resized).png
#17124 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

PeterG’s question though still stands. According to the link “ certain band members are lit at different points during the song. This is highlighted in the revolver inserts above the flipper.”
All of them appear to be lit or flickering. One however maybe faintly colored??? Is that the “lit” member?
Embarrassed to say but I’m 600 plays in and I’m just wacking the balls but still not clear on which band member is actually lit. Frankly I’m just trying to hit quality shots in the direction of the callouts… is that what most of you do?

In the revolver during a song theit band member will flash THEIR color. Slash orange, Frank green, etc.

The best way, by far, is to get the fender patch, then vater and Duff. Those help and spot for frenzy. I combine it with thunder chucker and gun if I can.

I just did this patch theory exclusively. If I didn't suck at hitting shots I'd have had a 102m, a 50+m, and an 80+m, jackpot. But all drained and I didn't get them.

This patch theory is the single best way to get higher scores.

#17125 2 years ago

FYI

Starting on Fender it is FIVE (5) hits of the action button to get to Vater. Duff Skull is immediately after Vater so no button hitting.

Get fender

Hit action button 5 times to Vater

Get Vater. Goes directly to Duff. get Duff

Get points!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#17126 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

The inserts can be confusing at times. I think what happens is an already collected member becomes active again so it’s hard to tell if you need to hit their shot or not needed because they are already collected. Try to make it habit to look at the bottom right portion of the display, the band members revolver is much clearer and easier to read there.

As for shooting. Sometimes the call outs can help, and I often wonder if hitting a called out shot awards more than the others. But all in all, you just need to learn the pattern of song shot inserts and how they stand out vs the rest of the light show. Then it’s a matter of choosing to go for band frenzy members, song shots, or power chord.

#17127 2 years ago

This is all confusing as hell for me. I thought to just collect all members in the songs or at least the highlighted member (on the big screne on the right) but making that shot not always provide a solid lit member. Also the call out hit the Axl lanes, I do but do I need to get all 3 lanes or just one? That is hard when playing the chaos of a 4-6 multiball. So I just shoot the regular shots and once in a while I hear band frenzy, and then go for the spinner and pops. I do get vater, fender but also tried to get marshall, as I understand that the 3 sponsers will also give an extra ball. But getting all these patches before starting the song is already a huge task. Next to egtting 4 or 6 balls in the lock. And playing all booster multiballs. I would love to see this band frenzy rule made easier. So just colloect one or two shots of each band member and you will be ok. For now I think the blinking light in the revolver is the one to shot, and the solid ones are the ones already made. The colors do not mean anything. The rest is still unclear.

#17128 2 years ago

Is it me or when you collect Axl’s patch (rose?) it makes it very hard to collect the extra ball because the magnet no longer engages?

#17129 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinlokio:

What is everyone doing about the stickers on the face of the l/r servos on each spot light? I'd like to keep the machine looking correct, if possible.[quoted image][quoted image]

not needed if you enoble your GnR with Sven´s Ultimate Stage Kit and the included speaker.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-jjp-guns-n-roses-le-ce-ultimate-stage-upgrade-kit

#17130 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinlokio:

I was able to carefully remove them and move to the new servos.

#17131 2 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

not needed if you enoble your GnR with Sven´s Ultimate Stage Kit and the included speaker.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-jjp-guns-n-roses-le-ce-ultimate-stage-upgrade-kit

It would be good if you could pick and choose which pieces you wanted from the kit .

#17132 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Is it me or when you collect Axl’s patch (rose?) it makes it very hard to collect the extra ball because the magnet no longer engages?

I asked JJP, as I noticed less magnet utilization and at first thought mine was having thermal cutoff issues, but there is a software change in recent versions to lower magnet utilization to reduce coil heat..

According to JJP, the coil only activates when the game wants you to complete "AXL" and the better you play the less the software activates it.

I have noticed a straight shot through the pops when the Extra ball is lit, will also engage the magnet and "stick the landing" so to speak

Speaking of heat, PinMonk any updates on the diverter/magnet addon cooling fans, thank you sir

JJP was super fast in answering my questions... Always have had great support

#17133 2 years ago

Found this today, not sure if it has been mentioned before (didn't find anything) or if this is just a one off mistake on my LE. But switch 9 and 10 (Right Orbit Hi & Right Top Lanes) where switched. Luckily they are close enough to swap but you will either have to unsolder and re-solder the white wires to the correct switch or swap the switches but the switch mounts are reversed so you need to swap the switch in each switch mount. The switches are attached to the plastics mounts with push nuts, not a huge pain to swap but not as easy as a screw or if the mounts where in the same orientation.

Hope this is just an one off, but can't hurt to check your 9 & 10 switches to make sure.

#17134 2 years ago

I feel sick...I just cheesed the biggest jackpot I ever had running...it was over 55 million and I could swear I looked up for a split second and saw song level 28 on Estranged...I new I was doing good as I was connecting on all my shots but wouldn't you know it, my ball saver ran out and I misjuggled the last 2 down the drain and lost it all...then proceeded to complete Tear down the Wall for the first time...still wound up with a marginally descent score over 15 million, but man...I had to give double middle fingers straight up to the machine after that one...

So damn good!!!!

#17135 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

According to JJP, the coil only activates when the game wants you to complete "AXL" and the better you play the less the software activates it.

I'm convinced there's a bug in the software where the magnet isn't being shut off because (seemingly) randomly I can watch the magnet temps continue to rise when there's a ball in the shooter lane and nothing near the magnet. That's not normal.

Quoted from fooflighter:

Speaking of heat, PinMonk any updates on the diverter/magnet addon cooling fans, thank you sir

Both are in final testing and should be available soon.

#17136 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm convinced there's a bug in the software where the magnet isn't being shut off because (seemingly) randomly I can watch the magnet temps continue to rise when there's a ball in the shooter lane and nothing near the magnet. That's not normal.

Both are in final testing and should be available soon.

Thank you

That would make sense... The magnet used to grab the ball inches away and really lock into it... Now it's very lazy and a light lock and release...If that coil is warming up steadily, it would make sense that there is some coil fading going on..

Pinmonk fans to the rescue!!!!

#17137 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Thank you
That would make sense... The magnet used to grab the ball inches away and really lock into it... Now it's very lazy and a light lock and release...If that coil is warming up steadily, it would make sense that there is some coil fading going on..

I think they just turned the power down on the magnet overall. But even outside gameplay it sometimes gets a mind of its own and starts heating up for no game-related reason (because the ball's sitting in the shooter lane often when it happens). Very obvious when you have temp probes on it and can watch. Clearly still some software issues to work out.

#17138 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I feel sick...I just cheesed the biggest jackpot I ever had running...it was over 55 million and I could swear I looked up for a split second and saw song level 28 on Estranged...I new I was doing good as I was connecting on all my shots but wouldn't you know it, my ball saver ran out and I misjuggled the last 2 down the drain and lost it all...then proceeded to complete Tear down the Wall for the first time...still wound up with a marginally descent score over 15 million, but man...I had to give double middle fingers straight up to the machine after that one...
So damn good!!!!

Sweet, sweet pain!

#17139 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think they just turned the power down on the magnet overall. But even outside gameplay it sometimes gets a mind of its own and starts heating up for no game-related reason (because the ball's sitting in the shooter lane often when it happens). Very obvious when you have temp probes on it and can watch. Clearly still some software issues to work out.

Is there a chance it's bleeding heat from the upper right flipper through the shared power line?

#17140 2 years ago
Quoted from abjr:

Found this today, not sure if it has been mentioned before (didn't find anything) or if this is just a one off mistake on my LE. But switch 9 and 10 (Right Orbit Hi & Right Top Lanes) where switched. Luckily they are close enough to swap but you will either have to unsolder and re-solder the white wires to the correct switch or swap the switches but the switch mounts are reversed so you need to swap the switch in each switch mount. The switches are attached to the plastics mounts with push nuts, not a huge pain to swap but not as easy as a screw or if the mounts where in the same orientation.
Hope this is just an one off, but can't hurt to check your 9 & 10 switches to make sure.

This one is good. From this perspective, it seems to be a one off.

#17141 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Is there a chance it's bleeding heat from the upper right flipper through the shared power line?

Maybe, but the flipper isn't supposed to be active with the ball in the shooter lane either. Dunno. But it's a weird problem for JJP to look at and fix, IMO. I've never seen it in another machine and it seems to be a bug to me because it's inconsistent - it doesn't continually do it.

#17142 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

After getting yet ANOTHER ball stuck on the right ramp... during a song... AND already having 34m... Had to drop it and completely ruined my game...
I did some inspecting so I could really get this fixed.
The ramp rests on a screw for the plastics underneath it. The screw is right next to the sticks and kind of under the gate.
I remember conversations with someone about how the ramp needed raised above the sticks so the ball always falls that way. As it sits now it just makes a gulley for the ball to sit in and be held by the gate.
I just happened to have to rubber washers lying around right next to my machine. I put these washers on the screw and it raised the ramp about... 1/4 - 3/8 of an inch... Which looks, feels, and acts like it is enough to raise the ramp above the sticks. All test shots, 100% of them went well and never got stuck. (Couple dozen test shots).
Pic is of the washers. I think I'm going to try putting washers under the plastic and raising it up, making them more permanent. (I'm hoping these are sticky enough to not fly off during play)
[quoted image]

Thanks guy posting this.

The washers alone wouldn’t work with mine.

I loosened the bracket screw with Phillips head on it. Adjusted bracket away from ramp and gate makes it impossible for the ball to get stuck on back edge of ramp where it transitions to the drum sticks.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#17143 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

So damn good!!!!

I lost 102m, 82m, and 52m jackpots all lastnight.

Definitely double middle fingers.

#17144 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Thanks guy posting this.
The washers alone wouldn’t work with mine.
I loosened the bracket screw with Phillips head on it. Adjusted bracket away from ramp and gate makes it impossible for the ball to get stuck on back edge of ramp where it transitions to the drum sticks. [quoted image]

I forgot to mention I took the gate out and bent it slightly so it sticks out and won't go as far back. This kicks the ball out and down the sticks better and consistently.

All of this was after having messed with the ramp multiple times. First thing I did was loose. The top screw and bottom right screw which allows to move the ramp accordingly.

I'm glad it helped after your gate adjustment.

#17145 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Thank you
Pinmonk fans to the rescue!!!!

My magnet used to do the same. On a clean orbit shot it would grab the ball from inches away and bring it back like a boomerang.

Now it will roll through it and the magnet might do wet it to go down an AXL lane. It never grabs the ball on an orbit anymore. Or very rarely. It only really grabs it on a clean EXTRA BALL shot.

We are staying its bc of new code? Or bc of a faulty magnet?

#17146 2 years ago

It’s Time!

182E9D09-054B-4588-A992-19BF26859D31.gif182E9D09-054B-4588-A992-19BF26859D31.gif
#17147 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

My magnet used to do the same. On a clean orbit shot it would grab the ball from inches away and bring it back like a boomerang.
Now it will roll through it and the magnet might do wet it to go down an AXL lane. It never grabs the ball on an orbit anymore. Or very rarely. It only really grabs it on a clean EXTRA BALL shot.
We are staying its bc of new code? Or bc of a faulty magnet?

The code has definitely calmed down ball grabs, so it COULD be a magnet that overheated and the switch failed, but probably just that the code is much less magnet-centric.

#17148 2 years ago

Finally getting my le saturday. Got a box of mods and parts ready to go! govtmule on scorbit.

#17149 2 years ago

Question for the more experienced pin owners: I think I finally was able to dial in my machine so that I can make the shots more cleanly and the scoop consistently throws the ball to the left flipper. Now I’m noticing some annoying rattling and found out it is coming from the glass (if I put pressure on the glass it stops the rattling). I’m assuming that if I add some more “foam” material to the lockdown bar that should help (glass already has the pinwoofer tape). Am I right in this assumption? And if so, any recommendation on what type of material I could use?

#17150 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

Question for the more experienced pin owners: I think I finally was able to dial in my machine so that I can make the shots more cleanly and the scoop consistently throws the ball to the left flipper. Now I’m noticing some annoying rattling and found out it is coming from the glass (if I put pressure on the glass it stops the rattling). I’m assuming that if I add some more “foam” material to the lockdown bar that should help (glass already has the pinwoofer tape). Am I right in this assumption? And if so, any recommendation on what type of material I could use?

Is your lockdown bar snug? You can adjust it to be tighter if it's not. Might hold the glass better and stop the rattling.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 11,000.00
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/343 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.