IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5616 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,085 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 562.
#16651 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

If I were to go this route and use a 110v dbv….where would I connect the 2 yellow wires?

Each coin switch has two wires. Pick one coin switch. One yellow wire to one wire on the coin switch, the other yellow wire to the other wire on the coin switch.

LTG : )

#16652 2 years ago

Um, have my soldering gun ready if anyone could confirm where to put the wire on the switch please?
Thanks

#16653 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Um, have my soldering gun ready if anyone could confirm where to put the wire on the switch please?
Thanks

That "extra" wire isn't used. Your left switch is wired fine. If you're having problems, check the blade gap.

#16654 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That "extra" wire isn't used. Your left switch is wired fine. If you're having problems, check the blade gap.

Oh! Ok. And this is why I need to ask questions. It popped out from in the switch so it seemed the problem. Either the wire was getting in the way or the leaf was too far.
Adjusting the leaf switch then...

Thanks

#16655 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Greetings Mattyk - great question!
Both the GT and the KO have the same final amplifier stage (power) and the same tone / level controls so your decision comes down to features and price.
The feature matrix comparing the two amps is shown below. The GT includes a pre-amp which has a gain control, auto-muting and a studio level line out. The GT pre-amp features are vital for older machines (i.e. vital for WPCx/Data East/Sega/Whitestar) but less necessary for newer titles (i.e. less necessary for Spike and JJP).
One might choose the GT over the KO because they want the immediate studio level line output to run externals such as a sub or satellite / stage monitors (there are some fanatical guys out there).
If you choose the KO you can always add externals with any of the array of aftermarket offerings out there, or we can set you up later on with whatever gadgets you need for this.
For most, the KO is a perfect match to meet their goals.
Hope that helps!
Thanks,
Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri
[quoted image][quoted image]

thanks for the response! Hoping to order soon

#16656 2 years ago

One of my spotlights stopped moving. I took a look at the servo and looks like it burned up! There is a burn hole through the plastic. See picture. Probably lucky that the game did not go on fire!

What’s the best place to get a replacement for it? I saw some posts about Ali Express. Is that the best option?

Thanks
Ed

2C34156F-E9E3-4884-9C27-FAEE5CF4E105 (resized).jpeg2C34156F-E9E3-4884-9C27-FAEE5CF4E105 (resized).jpeg
#16657 2 years ago

Your in New Jersey Home of JJP why not get the Warranty Replacement . ?

Quoted from eharan:One of my spotlights stopped moving. I took a look at the servo and looks like it burned up! There is a burn holethrough the plastic. See picture. Probably lucky that the game did not go on fire!
What’s the best place to get a replacement for it? I saw some posts about Ali Express. Is that the best option?
Thanks
Ed[quoted image]

#16658 2 years ago

tenor.giftenor.gif

#16659 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

One of my spotlights stopped moving. I took a look at the servo and looks like it burned up! There is a burn hole through the plastic. See picture. Probably lucky that the game did not go on fire!
Thanks
Ed[quoted image]

Probably the owners fault.

#16660 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Oh! Ok. And this is why I need to ask questions. It popped out from in the switch so it seemed the problem. Either the wire was getting in the way or the leaf was too far.
Adjusting the leaf switch then...
Thanks

It looks to me like they were going to have another blade in the switch stack at one point and decided against it. Hence the loose wire with the shrink wrap on the end.

#16661 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Thanks
Ed[quoted image]

I got the Emax ES-3054 from Aliexpress (got 4). The picture said 17g, the description said 20g, and 20g is what showed up. Very good pricing (10.84 ea, shipped. Looks like they're $10.55ea, shipped now), but it took 6 weeks for them to get here.

So IF you can wait:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32849379671.html

ZaphX got his from hobbytown. Looks like they're back in stock and though they cost more, you'll get them much faster:
https://www.hobbytown.com/emax-es3054-20g-metal-gear-digital-servo-emx-0102004012/p-xqyxhefqzeant4yz

#16662 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Probably the owners fault.

8E97B030-8BDA-43AC-8ADE-79E06247897A (resized).jpeg8E97B030-8BDA-43AC-8ADE-79E06247897A (resized).jpeg
#16663 2 years ago

Authenticity.. pyrotechnics at a gnr rock concert and It clearly says high voltage. No surprise.
Screenshot_20211023-215024_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211023-215024_Chrome (resized).jpg

#16664 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Authenticity.. pyrotechnics at a gnr rock concert and It clearly says high voltage. No surprise.
[quoted image]

You beat me to it!

#16665 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]

I’ve gotten plenty parts and quickly after talking to Steve and Frank when he was there.I think the expensive playfield problems is where they’ve drawn the line unfortunately.They should make Mirco replace every fucking one of them!I’m tired of the dragging on and on.Fix it already so we can just talk about how great the games are

#16666 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I chickened out and cashed out.. twice. But hey at least I made it to #5 on Scorbit.[quoted image][quoted image]

nooo i'm 6 now lol

#16667 2 years ago

Does somebody have a good picture of the left in lanes where the guitar ramp and the catwalk ramp fasten? I didn’t take enough pics when I tore it apart.... on the LE

#16668 2 years ago

I’m sure this was mentioned here, but just checking everything slowly and I see the diverter is a little low from the factory and started to chew the PF (on both sides actually - yikes!). Lucky I spotted it early. Check your pin if you’re just unboxing it. I have a later July build so this is just QA still not doing their job once again. And yes, I’ve accepted this as “Owners Fault” - fuck you Jack

D3C41B07-D718-46FA-B38D-81F37ECAC79E (resized).jpegD3C41B07-D718-46FA-B38D-81F37ECAC79E (resized).jpeg
#16669 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I got the Emax ES-3054 from Aliexpress (got 4). The picture said 17g, the description said 20g, and 20g is what showed up. Very good pricing (10.84 ea, shipped. Looks like they're $10.55ea, shipped now), but it took 6 weeks for them to get here.
So IF you can wait:
ZaphX got his from hobbytown. Looks like they're back in stock and though they cost more, you'll get them much faster:
https://www.hobbytown.com/emax-es3054-20g-metal-gear-digital-servo-emx-0102004012/p-xqyxhefqzeant4yz

Quoted from PinMonk:

So IF you can wait:

or if you want the same as built in, they are from Hobbyking and in stock (EU) for ca. 5$/pc.

https://hobbyking.com/de_de/hobbykingtm-hk15148b-digital-servo-2-8kg-0-14sec-19g.html?wrh_pdp=7
I use Emax and HK in a mix to test how or if the Emax are better.

#16670 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So IF you can wait:

Thanks for posting this information, just placed my order as no doubt I'll need to replace mine at some stage.

#16671 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Thanks for posting this information, just placed my order as no doubt I'll need to replace mine at some stage.

Yeah, I got the 4 I did strictly as a preventative to have on hand when/if the ones I have fail. $42 bucks is cheap insurance. That's why I didn't care about the 6 week delivery time.

#16672 2 years ago

#16673 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Pi

Great info. Can you explain a bit more what you mean by collecting hidden bandmember items through the tour? Do you mean the patches or something I’m just completely oblivious to?
I might’ve triggered something last night because my jackpot and I forget which song ballooned from 2,000,000 to 15m pretty quickly and I don’t know what I did. The best part is I hit the center scoop when it was green towards the end of the song and while the ball was still in the scoop applause jackpot lit and I received it. Very satisfying!

Sure, the hidden band member items are pretty hidden actually. One of them from what I can remember is the mystical antlers. The way you collect them is by touring over and over again (hitting any of the lit loop shots) until you start the on the road mode. You can refer to the rules flow chart here under the rules section http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/JJP-GNR-rulesflow_rev2.jpg

It's hard to gauge when you collect them, but if you watch someone else play or look up every time you hit a tour shot on the road you might see it.

As for your jackpot score moving quickly, you probably got into band frenzy mode. That's honestly the best way to build a jackpot. The fender, Vader, and Duff patches help build that the best if you collect those first.

Hope that helps!

#16674 2 years ago

Rules flow for GNR

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/games/
Click on GnR model
Click Downloads section for latest flow version
(Also game flyer and GnR manual)

Game rules download has high quality Rules flow.
Its filename is labeled rev2 so it may be newer or modified since the website above that looks to be October 2020

This gets asked every now and then so thought it would be helpful to point this out. I'm thinking about making a poster of the rules flow for my wall.

#16675 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Try checking out Jaycar . They have a range , don't know if they're suitable
Edit scratch that they're so much cheaper online .
Get them direct from EMAX
https://emaxmodel.com/products/emax-es3054-17g-3-5kg-0-13sec-23t-metal-gear-digital-servo-for-rc-airplane-es3154-upgrade
[quoted image]

I think that’s a 17g model…20g is what I’ve used

#16676 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Rules flow for GNR
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/games/
Click on GnR model
Click Downloads section for latest flow version
(Also game flyer and GnR manual)
Game rules download has high quality Rules flow.
Its filename is labeled rev2 so it may be newer or modified since the website above that looks to be October 2020
This gets asked every now and then so thought it would be helpful to point this out. I'm thinking about making a poster of the rules flow for my wall.

Thanks for that! I updated my post to go to that link. Was thinking of doing a print as well - it looks much cooler than the Wonka rules chart they made lol.

#16677 2 years ago

Ok, so everything out of box was an awesome experience for me, this game is really amazing in every way so far.

Just noticed a weird issue yesterday however. Switches 99,102 and 107 are firing constantly as soon as game booted. I checked all the connectors at the 3 locations and they looked good but unplugged and replugged them in to be sure and still an issue. Checked usb connector on the board underneath towards back left. Unplugging power stops it, replugging it in they started up again after a few seconds. Traced the usb from that board to the backbox connector which looks seated properly.

Turned game off and on and went away. Any ideas? Hoping I don’t have a flakey board.

Video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcmv1u2v83gsn3p/IMG_0009.MOV?dl=0

EAF47565-5EFF-4A4F-8486-5C9CE7F71B11 (resized).jpegEAF47565-5EFF-4A4F-8486-5C9CE7F71B11 (resized).jpeg
#16678 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Ok, so everything out of box was an awesome experience for me, this game is really amazing in every way so far.
Just noticed a weird issue yesterday however. Switches 99,102 and 107 are firing constantly as soon as game booted. I checked all the connectors at the 3 locations and they looked good but unplugged and replugged them in to be sure and still an issue. Checked usb connector on the board underneath towards back left. Unplugging power stops it, replugging it in they started up again after a few seconds. Traced the usb from that board to the backbox connector which looks seated properly.
Turned game off and on and went away. Any ideas? Hoping I don’t have a flakey board.
Video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcmv1u2v83gsn3p/IMG_0009.MOV?dl=0[quoted image]

Were there any balls in the machine when you turned it on? If I'm reading that correctly the issues were all around the sensor boards, which calibrate on bootup.

#16679 2 years ago

I'm 100 games into my GnR and love it! Favorite JJP to date. What do you guys recommend for protection? There may be a little pooling around one straight post, but no issues so far that I can see... PBL post kit? Cliffy carbon fiber? I'll probably pick up a spare playfield for down the line, so I guess I could just play the game and not worry about it.

#16680 2 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I'm 100 games into my GnR and love it! Favorite JJP to date. What do you guys recommend for protection? There may be a little pooling around one straight post, but no issues so far that I can see... PBL post kit? Cliffy carbon fiber? I'll probably pick up a spare playfield for down the line, so I guess I could just play the game and not worry about it.

No issues doesn't equal "may be a little pooling"
Try heat and a PETG washer, no metal washer..read this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/226#post-6338289

#16681 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/226#post-6338289

No issues as in chipping, but I understand over time that can happen, and have seen it on Pirates more than once. Maybe I should rephrase this, do the new posts make a difference?

Edit: just took a closer look and not really seeing much of anything. My last Pirates chipped at one post after 42 plays, so I protected it. I’ll go PETG or carbon fiber just in case. It looks pretty much like this, a little pooling around one washer up on top but otherwise good, maybe it had longer to cure as it sat in a warehouse in until recently.

Amazing game, will pick up a spare playfield for art and down the road if needed.
0DCC5878-A385-41FC-8099-6CB8698AD316 (resized).jpeg0DCC5878-A385-41FC-8099-6CB8698AD316 (resized).jpeg29B0D762-6534-4422-8679-86CA6E48D208 (resized).jpeg29B0D762-6534-4422-8679-86CA6E48D208 (resized).jpeg7FA71FE7-9DF1-461F-8FFA-C3FA2F039223 (resized).jpeg7FA71FE7-9DF1-461F-8FFA-C3FA2F039223 (resized).jpeg

#16682 2 years ago

So I've seen this type picture a dozen times or more on this forum. It doesn't get better until you use the methods in that post by warming it up so it goes flat and then putting one of those clear PETG washers on top of it with no metal washer. Tighten to just snug.
Leave it like it is and it will probably end up tearing.. So you want to get it now...

#16683 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

So I've seen this type picture a dozen times or more on this forum. It doesn't get better until you use the methods in that post by warming it up so it goes flat and then putting one of those clear PETG washers on top of it with no metal washer. Tighten to just snug.
Leave it like it is and it will probably end up tearing.. So you want to get it now...

Thanks, but the warming iron appears to leave circular impressions in the clear. I’ve had enough experience with a few Pirates on this that I’ll sort it out, maybe with petg and posts where most likely to be a problem. Kinda less worried about it these days but figured I should do some mitigation just in case!

#16684 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Were there any balls in the machine when you turned it on? If I'm reading that correctly the issues were all around the sensor boards, which calibrate on bootup.

Hmmm, I don’t think so. No ball in shooter lane but what’s weird is when I started the game the points started running and no ball 1 kicked into the shooter lane. I would think that if there was a ball still somewhere on the playfield the game would do a ball search.

#16685 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Hmmm, I don’t think so. No ball in shooter lane but what’s weird is when I started the game the points started running and no ball 1 kicked into the shooter lane. I would think that if there was a ball still somewhere on the playfield the game would do a ball search.

If they go nuts again I'd be curious if recalibrating the sensors in the device test puts them to rest.

#16686 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Try checking out Jaycar . They have a range , don't know if they're suitable
Edit scratch that they're so much cheaper online .
Get them direct from EMAX
https://emaxmodel.com/products/emax-es3054-17g-3-5kg-0-13sec-23t-metal-gear-digital-servo-for-rc-airplane-es3154-upgrade
[quoted image]

Definitely an option if you live in the USA, although this is the 17g version. What others are recommended is the 20g version. Has anyone tested them head to head?

#16687 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Definitely an option if you live in the USA, although this is the 17g version. What others are recommended is the 20g version. Has anyone tested them head to head?

I think someone earlier in the thread got the 17g version and there was a fit problem...

#16688 2 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

1) yes
2) yes
3) Nope, it's unique and awesome.

So knowing it's a long playing game now, I'm curious to know how achievable the wizard mode is.

Is it unobtainium like WOZ or TSPP, extremely difficult like LOTR, or just reasonably tough like Avengers (Elwin's game, not the turd).

Also, what are the modes like?

I like the MB modes in LOTR, but didn't enjoy the modes in Hobbit.

Thanks

#16689 2 years ago

Could someone help me out with some pictures? I need pics of the left in-lanes where the guitar ramp and catwalk ramp connect. Also, under the playfield where the upper playfield wires come through I have 4 plugs not hooked up. Not sure if this is correct. I have a plug with 2 Pink Wires that is coming out from the upper playfield. Then I have a plug with 3 Yellow wires one of those having a brown stripe. A plug with 2 wires, both off white with one having a purple stripe. And One plug with 2 yellow wires one having a black stripe. All these plugs are under the playfield where the upper playfields wires poke through... I Need Help!!

#16690 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

So knowing it's a long playing game now, I'm curious to know how achievable the wizard mode is.
Is it unobtainium like WOZ or TSPP, extremely difficult like LOTR, or just reasonably tough like Avengers (Elwin's game, not the turd).
Also, what are the modes like?
I like the MB modes in LOTR, but didn't enjoy the modes in Hobbit.
Thanks

Well, the GnR wizard mode IS obtainable because Karl's done it on a stream. It's also very different than any wizard mode I've ever seen. Lots of non-standard objectives to meet. Looks fun.

For ME, though, the wizard mode seems like a long way off. But at least so far it doesn't matter because there's so much variety in the songs and light shows I'm enjoying that. I'm just now (week 2/3) starting to get into understanding patches, and some of the finer points of the game. There's a LOT to digest.

#16691 2 years ago

Fully agree with this. Had the game for almost a year now and the album modes are fun but the songs are where the game shine. I feel like you play the game to score and experience it and less to reach and complete wizard modes. (The patch strategy alone gives you a ton of variety in strategies)
Very different feel from a Jurassic Park where you try to progress to the end of the island.

Such a different game with such an awesome presentation makes it unique and fun.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, the GnR wizard mode IS obtainable because Karl's done it on a stream. It's also very different than any wizard mode I've ever seen. Lots of non-standard objectives to meet. Looks fun.
For ME, though, the wizard mode seems like a long way off. But at least so far it doesn't matter because there's so much variety in the songs and light shows I'm enjoying that. I'm just now (week 2/3) starting to get into understanding patches, and some of the finer points of the game. There's a LOT do digest.

#16692 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Do a good job up keeping. Get an extra field. Enjoy the !@#$! Out of it.

#16693 2 years ago

Big shoutout to @pinwoofer! I installed the KO model on my game and man… what a difference in sound!! Now this is a concert! I love it. Also setup was really easy following the videos and Dan was awesome when I had questions.

#16694 2 years ago

Album modes and wizard mode aren’t a priority for me since scoring isn’t worth it at the moment while code is being balanced and polished in comparison to what you can get on song jackpots. I’ll do tour multiball also, and the one that frustrates me the most is Slash solo… if it was big points and chance for an extra ball or if I didn’t lose my ball on it every time except once that I can think of maybe I’d change my mind. Poor Slash…. His thing is cool just not worth enough for the risk yet.

#16695 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Album modes and wizard mode aren’t a priority for me since scoring isn’t worth it at the moment while code is being balanced and polished in comparison to what you can get on song jackpots. I’ll do tour multiball also, and the one that frustrates me the most is Slash solo… if it was big points and chance for an extra ball or if I didn’t lose my ball on it every time except once that I can think of maybe I’d change my mind. Poor Slash…. His thing is cool just not worth enough for the risk yet.

So true. I mean for how difficult this mode is relative to the payoff and almost guaranteed loss of ball- it’s a huge miss.

Heck, one opportunity is to make it like pteranodon in JP. Spins build jackpot and multiplier simultaneously, guitar lock awards jackpot. Three quality massive spins coupled with a guitar lock shot should be worth at least 10m.

The scoring is out of wack- paltry 100k scores (or whatever) is just silly, especially given you are generally deeper into the game.

#16696 2 years ago

I have an SE on the way. Just want to make sure that I can throw this translite on it without any issues?

https://cointaker.com/products/xn-guns-n-roses-pinball-limited-edition-promotional-translite-xt30bjb5a

#16697 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I have an SE on the way. Just want to make sure that I can throw this translite on it without any issues?
https://cointaker.com/products/xn-guns-n-roses-pinball-limited-edition-promotional-translite-xt30bjb5a

No. You will have many issues. it’s printed over the LCD area, for one. Designed to be a display item.

#16698 2 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm having 2 problems with my machine. I have 3 rollover switches that keeps trapping the ball. And my lockdown bar will not go all the way down to get the latch to work. Thanks in advance for any advise.

#16699 2 years ago
Quoted from Iceman:

And my lockdown bar will not go all the way down to get the latch to work.

Two screws on top of the lockdown bar receiver are adjustable so you can raise or lower the latch as needed to lock the lockdown bar.

The switches - bend the arm on the switch down a tiny bit so they still work yet don't trap the ball. Have the playfield set at 6/12 degree pitch.

LTG : )

#16700 2 years ago
Quoted from Iceman:

Hi everyone. I'm having 2 problems with my machine. I have 3 rollover switches that keeps trapping the ball. And my lockdown bar will not go all the way down to get the latch to work. Thanks in advance for any advise.

Pull the glass, lift the playfield, then install the lockdown bar while looking in/under from the cabinet side - then you can easily see where it’s not lining up and where to adjust.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.99
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairmount, IN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Concord, CA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 28,085 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 562.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/334 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.