IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,400 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 568.
#16001 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

In the new update, the Big Game Start Effect is fucking awesome lol!!!

Fully agree. However when i now start a game it does not show it again and i can't find the setting in the menu.

#16002 2 years ago

Nope I actually like it, I'll post a video of the intro one sec.
HD is still processing:

Wow that looks cool!!! Can’t wait to get my game any day now. It’s been a long 11 months. Thanks for sharing!

#16003 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Fully agree. However when i now start a game it does not show it again and i can't find the setting in the menu.

I'm glad you like it.

It happens first game after power-up, and then only after attract mode has run for a while. If it happened at every game start, it would get old fast. Plus, it delays ball serve by about 11 seconds.

--Ted

#16004 2 years ago

In the new update, the Big Game Start Effect is fucking awesome lol!!!

I’m running beta 16 currently and it says that I am up to date when I checked this morning. Anyone else running 16 and was able to update to 1.24?

#16005 2 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

I’m running beta 16 currently and it says that I am up to date when I checked this morning. Anyone else running 16 and was able to update to 1.24?

I think we have to wait , it’s not uploaded yet or you switch the beta function off then you can load it

#16006 2 years ago

Just got my confirmation from classic game rooms, mine ships tmrw! Can they drive it straight thru to Washington? It's only 28 hours non stop

#16007 2 years ago

HD is still processing:

Wow that's awesome! Thanks for sharing

#16008 2 years ago

Mine arrives from the factory tomorrow, that game start intro makes me happy!

#16009 2 years ago

HD is still processing:

This is the kind of small but impactful update that really makes me love JJP and what they've done with GnR...

Such a sexy game with so much fun and love in the presentation...

pinball_keefer Kudos to you sir. Please keep it going. Just awesome.

#16010 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Try automated (pinballs.com). But there are a bunch of dists that include JJP shipping AFAIK.
I've never ordered from JJP direct and always use distributors, so I don't know JJP's policy, but you can get better deals than what you've been doing.

I was given free shipping from the distributor that I worked with, so it's definitely out there!

HD is still processing:

THIS is fucking RAD!! Can't wait to update now!

#16011 2 years ago

Achievements are live!

#16012 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I think we have to wait , it’s not uploaded yet or you switch the beta function off then you can load it

Thanks

#16013 2 years ago

My LE has landed and waiting to clear customs

#16014 2 years ago

I have a spotlight base and a spotlight arm that are stripped out. Has anyone easily got replacements from JJP? I plan on contacting JJP support today. Just wondering the hassle level and turn around time.

Also, Mezel mods is out of stock on the spotlight upgrades. Anyone have those? Will they be available again? Thanks!

#16015 2 years ago

Anyone have shooter issues where maybe 1 in 4 attempts plunges the ball hard enough to get it to skill shot?

#16016 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone have shooter issues where maybe 1 in 4 attempts plunges the ball hard enough to get it to skill shot?

Check to make sure you don't have too long a barrel spring on the plunger (the one outside the cabinet.) Especially if you've modded your plunger or plunger housing.

#16017 2 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Check to make sure you don't have too long a barrel spring on the plunger (the one outside the cabinet.) Especially if you've modded your plunger or plunger housing.

Haven’t modified anything with plunger, it worked fine until I worked in that area to install cliffys.

I installed everything back to the way it was previously and nothing seems out of place.

#16018 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Haven’t modified anything with plunger, it worked fine until I worked in that area to install cliffys.
I installed everything back to the way it was previously and nothing seems out of placeZ

Without a ball in the plunger lane, just pull back and release the plunger a few times. Do you see the auto-plunger thingy twitch a bit? If so, the plunger is striking it and losing power. Need to loosen the screws on the inside of the cabinet that hold the plunger housing tight, and skootch it down a bit and retighten it, so that it no longer strikes the autoplunger. Also a good time to check the centering of the plunger vs the ball (left to right).

#16019 2 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Without a ball in the plunger lane, just pull back and release the plunger a few times. Do you see the auto-plunger thingy twitch a bit? If so, the plunger is striking it and losing power. Need to loosen the screws on the inside of the cabinet that hold the plunger housing tight, and skootch it down a bit and retighten it, so that it no longer strikes the autoplunger. Also a good time to check the centering of the plunger vs the ball (left to right).

This makes sense as the likely culprit. I did notice the auto plunger jumping a bit on full plunges. Thx!

#16020 2 years ago

10 months later……… I will believe it when I see it but seems legit

B4DF91A8-B29C-4FAA-AF11-3097A91D55BE (resized).jpegB4DF91A8-B29C-4FAA-AF11-3097A91D55BE (resized).jpeg
#16021 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Achievements are live!

You’re going down Rolls-Royce LE > CE

#16022 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnJ1366:

10 months later……… I will believe it when I see it but seems legit
[quoted image]

When did you get that email? I paid in full over a month ago and still no shipping.
My deposit was over a year ago with cointaker. Terrible communication. Constant lies.

#16023 2 years ago

I’ve tried to sync up my Scorbit app twice, and both times it has caused my machine to restart (SE Model). Is anyone else having issues with the Scorebit after the update?

#16024 2 years ago

Hi all
This is the first time I’ll be doing an update since getting my machine so apologies if it’s a stupid question
Do your high scores stay when you update or do they erase?

#16025 2 years ago

Joined the club.

Unfortunately it will stay boxed in the garage until Saturday.
23F08D75-BF41-49CF-A0C6-C1F0C07E9EB5 (resized).jpeg23F08D75-BF41-49CF-A0C6-C1F0C07E9EB5 (resized).jpeg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16026 2 years ago

HD is still processing:

Wow, that was totally ripped off from the Rick and Morty pin, thelighting effect from the space ship on multi ball...

Oh well! I have both games and I love it!

time too update my code!!!

#16027 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Wow, that was totally ripped off from the Rick and Morty pin, thelighting effect from the space ship on multi ball...
Oh well! I have both games and I love it!
time too update my code!!!

Similar but different, after-all it is a spot light effect and there are all but so many ways to represent that. I believe they did an awesome job adding the intro with the spot light effect that even carries onto the 27" monitor along with the speech introduction of the band and then followed by simulated camera flashes from the audience. This was very well played on JJPs part.

I also have a R&M BSE and love it....

#16028 2 years ago

Hi All
Tried Downloading full update.
Put the USB in and turned game on.

Got a different screen to usual- something about a Data Block!? with 2 bars that were going..
Never seen that before. Is that right for this download?

keefer check_switch_26
Could you confirm this is right? Or have I messed it up?

Thanks

#16029 2 years ago

Similar but different, after-all it is a spot light effect and there are all but so many ways to represent that. I believe they did an awesome job adding the intro with the spot light effect that even carries onto the 27" monitor along with the speech introduction of the band and then followed by simulated camera flashes from the audience. This was very well played on JJPs part.
I also have a R&M BSE and love it....

yep, I agree... GNR's is more magical.

But, they are both awesome!

And, they are both excellent games.

#16030 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hi All
Tried Downloading full update.
Put the USB in and turned game on.
Got a different screen to usual- something about a Data Block!? with 2 bars that were going..
Never seen that before. Is that right for this download?

Why not download code using wifi option in diagnostics?

It's super easy. No usb drive needed.

#16031 2 years ago

Are the achievements in the Scorbit app or stored on the game itself or both? I'm not really sure how any of it works.

#16032 2 years ago

Summer sheets go on. Deadpool out, GnR in.

gnr2 (resized).jpggnr2 (resized).jpg

#16033 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I’ve tried to sync up my Scorbit app twice, and both times it has caused my machine to restart (SE Model). Is anyone else having issues with the Scorebit after the update?

What are your Scorbit display name and initials? I'll be able to look into the issue tomorrow.

#16034 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Are the achievements in the Scorbit app or stored on the game itself or both? I'm not really sure how any of it works.

I'm looking for the achievements also and don't see them on the app? Anyone know where it tells what they are?

#16035 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

You’re going down Rolls-Royce LE > CE

… my Adamantium playfield will be waiting for both of you thechakapakuni and screaminr CE> LE> LE< … and PinMonk too

#16037 2 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Mine started doing this! I noticed the other day while installing a red tip and a red light.

So I can just loosen the screws and scootch it down s little bit?

Cool! Thanks!

#16038 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Hi all
This is the first time I’ll be doing an update since getting my machine so apologies if it’s a stupid question
Do your high scores stay when you update or do they erase?

Your scores will stay. You have to go in and manually reset them.

Which I'm thinking about doing so the kids and friends can get their pictures taken. I don't care about my scores as long as my GC stays up there!

#16039 2 years ago

Updated to the new code and my game rebooted during one of my games tonight. Took some pictures of the screen when it rebooted and another of the error screen in the menu.

I had 3 multiballs going, amps, lights, and pyro and it sounded like I was unlocking achievements at the time. Also had 1 ball in the guitar lock.

IMG_20211012_203006 (resized).jpgIMG_20211012_203006 (resized).jpgIMG_20211012_202715 (resized).jpgIMG_20211012_202715 (resized).jpg
#16040 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Summer sheets go on. Deadpool out, GnR in.
[quoted image]

You sure do have a lot of GNR swag for a guy who doesn’t love the band! I’m getting suspicious…

#16041 2 years ago

Ok, i think I have everything now (besides the LE sideblades) to prep this to play. Good timing with the achievements out. Am I missing anything now?

1. Cliffys - Check
2. BallBaron Carbon Balls - Check
3. Titan Rubbers - Check
4. Williams large posts - (1-7/8" Tall Metal Post With #10-32 Threaded Base) - check
5. 3/4 & 7/8 Clear PETG washers - check
6. Pinball Life GNR post & washer kit - check
7. Pinmonk Tibetan Breeze Fans - check
8. Pinmonk Airball drain stopper - check
8. Nylon Fender Washers for leg bolts - Check
9. Plastic Protectors - check
10. Topper - check
11. LE sideblades - ordered

80DCA6B7-2D47-4D31-A6B9-8E8DC7EA26A3 (resized).jpeg80DCA6B7-2D47-4D31-A6B9-8E8DC7EA26A3 (resized).jpeg
#16042 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

You sure do have a lot of GNR swag for a guy who doesn’t love the band! I’m getting suspicious…

You are better off just reading what i keep saying.

Hate the band, love the game.

#16043 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

We have had some problems with older versions of the code around restarts, particularly if you have a long display name in your user profile. Be sure to update your code first before connecting Scorbit.

#16044 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I've explained a lot of how all this works (with photos) here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/7#post-6547465

Quoted from bigd1979:

I'm looking for the achievements also and don't see them on the app? Anyone know where it tells what they are?

See above. Think of the app as a companion.

#16045 2 years ago

Updated to 1.24 and updated Scorbit app on Android.
Both worked perfect and was effortless.
Love the new intro !!!!
I'm impressed the connectivity process of JJP GnR has been so smooth.
Thanks to entire team at JJP and Scorbit for making this amazing game and online excellence possible.
Now if I could just crack some decent scores

20211013_181408 (resized).jpg20211013_181408 (resized).jpg

#16046 2 years ago

My username is Rapidflipper and initials are AWP. Thank you.

Quoted from dr_light:

What are your Scorbit display name and initials? I'll be able to look into the issue tomorrow.

#16047 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

You are better off just reading what i keep saying.
Hate the band, love the game.

I can’t reconcile this at all. Curious to know how on earth you hate the band but love the game? I hated the bad before too, now I’m like “GNR is arguably the last greatest super rock band. Their catalog is way deeper than the three or four songs you know.” Unless your personality is like some I know where everything falls into a neat but unchangeable category.

Did they steal your girlfriend, run over your dog, or did you get wronged by Axl in the 90’s not showing up?

#16048 2 years ago

Anyone else have their center spinner crack?

885DF79C-0839-4F1E-81EE-780161603521 (resized).jpeg885DF79C-0839-4F1E-81EE-780161603521 (resized).jpeg
#16049 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Thanks. That looks much better. I may paint mine or order the keychain one.

only 12 days to my door, from where I thought on ebay indicated from Argentina, and my keychain arrived yesterday.
Looking forward to a pic of yours hawkmoon77 when you get it installed.

The return Address says: Willemstad, Curaçao

Willemstad is the capital city of Curaçao, an island in the southern Caribbean Sea that forms a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Pretty cool.
20211013_080615 (resized).jpg20211013_080615 (resized).jpg

#16050 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Ok, i think I have everything now (besides the LE sideblades) to prep this to play. Good timing with the achievements out. Am I missing anything now?
1. Cliffys - Check
2. BallBaron Carbon Balls - Check
3. Titan Rubbers - Check
4. Williams large posts - (1-7/8" Tall Metal Post With #10-32 Threaded Base) - check
5. 3/4 & 7/8 Clear PETG washers - check
6. Pinball Life GNR post & washer kit - check
7. Pinmonk Tibetan Breeze Fans - check
8. Pinmonk Airball drain stopper - check
8. Nylon Fender Washers for leg bolts - Check
9. Plastic Protectors - check
10. Topper - check
11. LE sideblades - ordered
[quoted image]

Stick some fuzzy velcro under the end of the left ball return. It's invisible to the player and will keep the ball from skipping over the GNR lane switch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 11,000.00
7,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,400 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/321?hl=rapidflipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.