IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 569.
#15551 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Yes just need a long philips head and you can remove scoop via the 2 screws, add the washers, and no need to remove upper PF! This has solved my center scoop SDTM problem.

Do you mind posting a picture of your scoop to show how it's sitting and the positioning of these washers?

#15552 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I just ordered one.
Would like to see how everyone is attaching them

hawkmoon77 told me he "cut a piece of sheet metal and bent it. The guitar is attached with double-sided foam tape."

#15553 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

Do you mind posting a picture of your scoop to show how it's sitting and the positioning of these washers?

Ha, and how youā€™re edging that screwdriver in there? I canā€™t find a good enough path! I swear youā€™re all warlocks. Donā€™t take the glass off on my account, Iā€™ll figure it out eventually. But if you happen to be going in for something else and happen to have your driver in hand

#15554 2 years ago

Just got my LE set up. I was surprised there were no nylon washers in the kit to prevent the powdercoat on the legs from getting chewed up by the bolt head when it's tightened onto the leg. Even Stern sometimes includes metal washers for the leg bolts now for just that reason. This is like, what, $0.40 for a set of 8 white nylon rings in manufacturer bulk quantities?

I had some on-hand, but I bet 99.5% of new owners do not, and if these aren't protected they will get chewed up around the holes in the legs.

Also, two of the eight leg bolts were EXTREMELY tight - so tight I thought the bolt or the leg plate was stripped. They weren't, but I hit the bolts with some silicone lube before putting them back in and it helped. Another very small thing JJP could do when assembling.

Here's the legs with nylon washers to cushion the two surfaces (FYI, they are Hillman 59556-H, I get them at ace hardware locally, but you can buy them online, too. They're 0.625 Fender Washers, but I don't think Slash will mind, Gibson doesn't make any.)...

nylon washers (resized).jpgnylon washers (resized).jpg

#15555 2 years ago

Welcome to the jungle, @pinmonk!!

#15556 2 years ago

I've been waiting for this moment @pinmonk.
Looking forward to your journey's entries.
Great tip on the nylon washers...

#15557 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just got my LE set up. I was surprised there were no nylon washers in the kit to prevent the powdercoat on the legs from getting chewed up. Even Stern sometimes includes metal washers for the leg bolts now for just that reason. This is like, what, $0.40 for a set of 8 nylon rings in quantity?
I had some on-hand, but I bet 99.5% of new owners do not, and if these aren't protected they will get chewed up around the holes in the legs.
Also, two of the eight leg bolts were EXTREMELY tight - so tight I thought the bolt or the leg plate was stripped. They weren't, but I hit the bolts with some silicone lube before putting them back in and it helped. Another very small thing JJP could do when assembling.
Here's the legs with nylon washers to cushion the two surfaces (FYI, they are Hillman 59556-H, I get them at ace hardware locally, but you can buy them online, too. They're 0.625 Fender Washers, but I don't think Slash will mind, Gibson doesn't make any.)...
[quoted image]

Congrats Vic

#15558 2 years ago

Thanks. I've been bad and played one game that turned into four when I said I'd be bulletproofing first. But I have to get back to shipping, then I can bulletproof, THEN I can play more.

But wow, coil fade on this machine is no joke. Almost immediately obvious. Fortunately I have some connections to address that...

#15559 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks. I've been bad and played one game that turned into four when I said I'd be bulletproofing first. But I have to get back to shipping, then I can bulletproof, THEN I can play more.
But wow, coil fade on this machine is no joke. Almost immediately obvious. Fortunately I have some connections to address that...

ā€¦ so now, WE KNOW what to do Vic ā€¦.( Because Iā€™ve been playing a bit too )

#15560 2 years ago

I just noticed when going into led test that when I got into map city#5 that my lights are not syncing up with whatā€™s is on the screen. All of my lights are coming on just not the correct ones in the ordered led test menu. The problem seems to be with map and arrow lights underneath the left ramp. Just wanting to know if this is a software bug or an issue with my light board. Thanks

#15561 2 years ago

Here's a random rules question. Does anybody know what decides when the left ramp diverter opens or closes, when you aren't in any kind of special mode? I've noticed I'll have a ball cradled, then suddenly the diverter closes (blocking the upper playfield), or suddenly it opens (opening the upper playfield). There's got to be some kind of reason but it just seems random to me. Can somebody explain that to me?

#15562 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just got my LE set up.
[quoted image]

Congrats Vic, finally you can enjoy the bliss that this game brings and i see you allready found out how addictive one more game is on this machine.

#15563 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

Here's a random rules question. Does anybody know what decides when the left ramp diverter opens or closes, when you aren't in any kind of special mode? I've noticed I'll have a ball cradled, then suddenly the diverter closes (blocking the upper playfield), or suddenly it opens (opening the upper playfield). There's got to be some kind of reason but it just seems random to me. Can somebody explain that to me?

It is in the software setup to prevent the coil from overheating when the diverter is constantly active if not needed to be i think. That coil will run pretty hot if not done this way. I have seen pictures of coil which are quite darker on the outside than they originally were.

#15564 2 years ago

I'm considering buying a used le. What is the consensus of when the playfields are relatively safe from chipping and pooling? Thx,,,

#15565 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm considering buying a used le. What is the consensus of when the playfields are relatively safe from chipping and pooling? Thx,,,

Assume they're not safe even to date.

I would be more concerned with locking up a spare playfield for $500 that JJP only offers to the original buyer as far as I know. I'd make that part of the deal if possible.

#15566 2 years ago

Can someone post a video on how to install the official topper? Mine doesnā€™t seem to fit right, as it leans and the black knobs keep popping out. The included instructions are horrible.

#15567 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is this something games always had? What's unique about GnR or JJP games that leads to this issue?

#15568 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

When stage is lit (yellow insert beneath left ramp) then the diverter will be down.

When you start a game, the diverter will be up until you qualify a band member.

If you hold the ball on your flipper for too long, the diverter will go up to prevent the coil from burning up.

#15569 2 years ago

The topper instructions tell you to put the Led strip towards the back of the mounting. They fail to tell you the topper needs to sit directly above the led strip. Then you can put the 4 screws all the way in. Then cover with the plastic hole covers. There will be some light bleed on the ceiling with this topper design.

#15570 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

When stage is lit (yellow insert beneath left ramp) then the diverter will be down.
When you start a game, the diverter will be up until you qualify a band member.
If you hold the ball on your flipper for too long, the diverter will go up to prevent the coil from burning up.

Makes perfect sense! Appreciate the answer. I'm learning!

#15571 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Is this something games always had? What's unique about GnR or JJP games that leads to this issue?

Physics. So it's always been present. The longer a machine is played, the more likely it is to happen, but machines where you flip or hold more (except Sterns where only the flip counts) it happens faster. Electricity has a harder time flowing the hotter a medium gets, so the hotter the coils get, the softer the flipper action and harder the coil works, which makes it hotter, rinse, repeat.

Here's an animated experiment to help visualize electrical resistance:
https://nationalmaglab.org/education/magnet-academy/watch-play/interactive/heat-resistance

#15572 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Physics. So it's always been present.

Ok, I get that, so then why was this never a general complaint I have heard for Bally/Williams games and why are your kits not selling like hotcakes for all those games also? And why would GnR be especially a problem? Is the constant multi ball and more cradling causing this?

PS - just bought your kit last week!

#15573 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But wow, coil fade on this machine is no joke. Almost immediately obvious

Sorry to segment my question but this comment suggests there is something unique with GNR

#15574 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Ok, I get that, so then why was this never a general complaint I have heard for Bally/Williams games and why are your kits not selling like hotcakes for all those games also? And why would GnR be especially a problem? Is the constant multi ball and more cradling causing this?
PS - just bought your kit last week!

It's not unique to GnR, but the amount of multiballs seems to make it happen faster.

I don't have a kit for B/W machines (yet). And on older machines you basically only see it in tournaments where the machines are played a long time straight. My theory is the reason you see it more on newer machines is older machines have much less flipping overall since you don't see anything like the extensive selection of multiballs on jjPotC and jjGnR. Also, home ownership wasn't really common until the late 1990s early 2000s. There *may* be some difference with the way fliptronic boards drive the coils, but it doesn't eliminate the problem. Ask a tournament player for a late show fade story on a B/W machine. They have always been there.

Thanks for the support!

#15575 2 years ago

Next question is why donā€™t they fix the problem at JJP?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15576 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Next question is why donā€™t the fix the problem at JJP?

Because on JJPā€™s, flipper fade is

D1014D4F-7701-4AFE-B3FD-FF4E44BC5B1D (resized).jpegD1014D4F-7701-4AFE-B3FD-FF4E44BC5B1D (resized).jpeg
#15577 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Next question is why donā€™t they fix the problem at JJP?

Active cooling or superconductivity are the only current solutions. Superconductivity is too expensive, and I'm assuming that manufacturers are just leaving it to individuals to decide if they want to spring for active cooling. Believe it or not, there are a lot of pins that go into homes that aren't played for more than 30 minutes at a time when the fade would start to get obnoxious, so they're essentially unaffected. Those homes don't need active cooling like the Tibetan Breeze, but pretty much everyone else is a candidate.

And the coil heat problem is not unique to JJP. Spooky has it, too (even on their new pinotaur board, although Ben has said he will be subjecting his vintage furby collection to ritual sacrifice to the old gods and the new to help find some kind of solution to work around the limitation). Spike is also subject to the issue, although less so because of their microsecond duty cycles in hold. Ultimately, JJP, Spooky, AP, Multimorphic, etc (everyone not Stern, basically) needs to just implement flipper coil hardware that can do microsecond duty cycle pulses. Stern's Spike board set is the only one I'm aware of that can go below 1ms pulses, and it makes a huge difference in heat management, especially for trap players.

#15578 2 years ago

Yeah, what PinMonk said.
Any more questions?

#15579 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yeah, what PinMonk said.
Any more questions?

Will there be a quiz? I have to brush up on my physics.

#15580 2 years ago

Itā€™s finally here after a year! The only issue as of now is the record not being level. Caused a stuck ball on the first game. Any easy way to level it?

0A59FA8C-D2F4-4E0E-BAE9-98F1973AA798 (resized).jpeg0A59FA8C-D2F4-4E0E-BAE9-98F1973AA798 (resized).jpeg
#15581 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Itā€™s finally here after a year! The only issue as of now is the record not being level. Caused a stuck ball on the first game. Any easy way to level it?[quoted image]

Gorgeous!
Cool room!
What LE# did you get?

#15582 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Gorgeous!
Cool room!
What LE# did you get?

Thanks! This is just a temporary spot until Jurassic Park leaves.

LE#2668

A79DE289-9F11-4994-8733-9EC4A5F245D1 (resized).jpegA79DE289-9F11-4994-8733-9EC4A5F245D1 (resized).jpeg
#15583 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

LE#2668
[quoted image]

That's a tight lineup.

#15584 2 years ago

How is everyone hooking up their subs? Is there a RCA line out or just hooking to the sub in the cabinet?

#15585 2 years ago

My NIB GnR LE (#2657) showed up yesterday ā€“ sharing some initial impressions of the game. This is my first JJP purchase. My first extended session with it was at a friendā€™s place last weekend ā€“ letā€™s just say after that I was now more anxious than ever for mine to show up. You could imagine what a pleasant surprise it was getting the call on Monday that mine had arrived and was going to be delivered during the week.

Overall, this is an amazing pinball machine. Iā€™m completely enamored.

What am I liking? Well, pretty much everything. But, more specifically:

Visuals: The cabinet and red powder coating are gorgeous. Playfield is packed with striking features that pull you into the GnR world. Large monitor is fantastic, as are all the visuals displayed on it. Top notch programming here.

Shots: Great layout with variety of shots. The orbit is butter. Upper playfield is cool and I love locking balls on the guitar headstock. I played a song recently where the right ramp return dropped the ball in front of the upper right flipper to hit the inner orbit, rather than return it to the right flipper ā€“ I had no idea that mechanism was in there. I could go onā€¦.you get the gist.

Music: Easy. Iā€™m a heavy metal/rock guitar slinging guy (grew the hair long, played in bands, blahā€¦blahā€¦.blah) so when this new pinball hobby Iā€™m now apparently addicted to meets my music style, watch out. Sound quality is OK ā€“ I put a PinWoofer in my Zep LE and leaning that way here.

Effects/Callouts: Really, really like them including all the little guitar riffs. Just find myself immersed and really like the callouts telling me what shots to hit next. Also, if I suck, somebody should tell me - I respect that.

Rules: Wow, they are brilliant. Iā€™m just scratching the surface, but they are relatively easy to understand and there is so much to think about while playing. Risk/Reward is amazing on the jackpots.

JJP touches: This blew me away. I have purchased 4 NIB Sterns within the past year (and really like them), so some of these touches were a very pleasant surpriseā€¦ā€¦external vol/headphone jack standard on LE, power supply inside the cabinet in case it is needed, modern menu system ā€“ so easy to navigate and find stuff (including the manual in it is really thoughtful), WiFi for updates, ball blocking mechanism so you donā€™t have to take the balls out when you lift the playfield, pull away monitor attached magnetically, and the playfield being set to 6.5 degrees right out of the box (wow). Iā€™m sure there are some Iā€™m missing.

Quality: I have not had any issues (knock on wood). Had a ball get hung up a few times in the upper right playfield area next to a pop bumper and post, but I could nudge it back into play. Looks like I have the latest playfield protection items (black washers were below the posts). I didnā€™t scour the playfield looking for any defects ā€“ thatā€™s just not me. And if some show up due to extended play, unless itā€™s egregious in nature, it wonā€™t bother me. I started playing it immediately ā€“ donā€™t plan on adding anything for additional protection. I bought it to play it, not preserve it for a museum. I do understand though, why folks may get upset over certain issues - itā€™s no fun if something this expensive doesnā€™t meet your level of expectation ā€“ no doubt about that. Iā€™m hoping all of you experiencing issues get things sorted out for the best.

Add-ons: My PinMonk coil cooling fans showed up on the same day! Thanks PinMonk! I donā€™t want to lose playing time installing them right now. Ha ha. Iā€™ll get them on shortly though. I wasnā€™t even watching/looking for flipper fade because I was totally engrossed in the game. Iā€™ll see how some upcoming extended sessions go though.

Favorite Moment Thus Far: When Civil War kicks in (about the 1:20 mark), lights going off, balls flying around trying to find their intended target. Unreal. If there ever was a pin to enjoy while drinking beer, I think this is it.

Finally, shout-out to KingPin Games. Christopher showed up with his Dad and they easily moved the machine into my basement, set it up, and walked me through all the features. During the course of this, he discovered the shaker wasnā€™t working. A quick look through the menu to find the fuse/connector associated with it and after tracing it around inside the cabinet, he reconnected a connector and it started working. Problem solved. I canā€™t tell you how cool it was to see a Father/Son working together in a family business and providing world class service ā€“ just really, really impressed with them, including making sure I knew I could contact them if I needed ANY help with the machine. Also, shout-out to Christopherā€™s brother Eric for designing such a top-notch machine.

Cheers - I hope you all are enjoying your GnR as much as I am.

#15586 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Ha, and how youā€™re edging that screwdriver in there? I canā€™t find a good enough path! I swear youā€™re all warlocks. Donā€™t take the glass off on my account, Iā€™ll figure it out eventually. But if you happen to be going in for something else and happen to have your driver in hand

Haha you are overthinking it! Pics of screwdriver in each side and the zoom on scoop showing washer under left screw. Scoop comes right out. 100 fix on SDTMs.

20211001_182249 (resized).jpg20211001_182249 (resized).jpg20211001_182301 (resized).jpg20211001_182301 (resized).jpg20211001_182326 (resized).jpg20211001_182326 (resized).jpg
#15587 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

LE#2668
[quoted image]

Love that number, congrats

#15588 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Because on JJPā€™s, flipper fade is
[quoted image]

Is this your step dad?you really donā€™t seem to like him very much

#15589 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yeah, what PinMonk said.
Any more questions?

Lol

#15590 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

It may still work in coil test, but next time it sticks up without releasing a ball, stop playing and examine the post as to why it's sticking. It is likely some mechanical binding.
Mine still worked too, but if I manually moved the post slowly, I could get it to stick.
It's highly unlikely it's an electronic error. If it always releases when you shut off power, then maybe.

So an update on this. It was not mechanical. Seems the bottom left ball lock sensor has become flakey and this must cause the game to not release balls during gameplay. This is the third sensor to fail on this game in the 5 weeks Iā€™ve had it. It started with auto plunging because of a flakey sensor in the skill shot. This was right out of the box!
Starting to get annoying now. I love playing the game but if I keep getting problems I can see me ending up hating it.

#15591 2 years ago
Quoted from sanantoniopinhea:

The topper instructions tell you to put the Led strip towards the back of the mounting. They fail to tell you the topper needs to sit directly above the led strip. Then you can put the 4 screws all the way in. Then cover with the plastic hole covers. There will be some light bleed on the ceiling with this topper design.

So the topper sits on top of the led strip?

#15592 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

LE#2668
[quoted image]

Flippin' awesome.
Amazing, great news jjp is creeping up on #3000

#15593 2 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

My NIB GnR LE (#2657) showed up yesterday ā€“ sharing some initial impressions of the game. This is my first JJP purchase. My first extended session with it was at a friendā€™s place last weekend ā€“ letā€™s just say after that I was now more anxious than ever for mine to show up. You could imagine what a pleasant surprise it was getting the call on Monday that mine had arrived and was going to be delivered during the week.
Overall, this is an amazing pinball machine. Iā€™m completely enamored.
What am I liking? Well, pretty much everything. But, more specifically:
Visuals: The cabinet and red powder coating are gorgeous. Playfield is packed with striking features that pull you into the GnR world. Large monitor is fantastic, as are all the visuals displayed on it. Top notch programming here.
Shots: Great layout with variety of shots. The orbit is butter. Upper playfield is cool and I love locking balls on the guitar headstock. I played a song recently where the right ramp return dropped the ball in front of the upper right flipper to hit the inner orbit, rather than return it to the right flipper ā€“ I had no idea that mechanism was in there. I could go onā€¦.you get the gist.
Music: Easy. Iā€™m a heavy metal/rock guitar slinging guy (grew the hair long, played in bands, blahā€¦blahā€¦.blah) so when this new pinball hobby Iā€™m now apparently addicted to meets my music style, watch out. Sound quality is OK ā€“ I put a PinWoofer in my Zep LE and leaning that way here.
Effects/Callouts: Really, really like them including all the little guitar riffs. Just find myself immersed and really like the callouts telling me what shots to hit next. Also, if I suck, somebody should tell me - I respect that.
Rules: Wow, they are brilliant. Iā€™m just scratching the surface, but they are relatively easy to understand and there is so much to think about while playing. Risk/Reward is amazing on the jackpots.
JJP touches: This blew me away. I have purchased 4 NIB Sterns within the past year (and really like them), so some of these touches were a very pleasant surpriseā€¦ā€¦external vol/headphone jack standard on LE, power supply inside the cabinet in case it is needed, modern menu system ā€“ so easy to navigate and find stuff (including the manual in it is really thoughtful), WiFi for updates, ball blocking mechanism so you donā€™t have to take the balls out when you lift the playfield, pull away monitor attached magnetically, and the playfield being set to 6.5 degrees right out of the box (wow). Iā€™m sure there are some Iā€™m missing.
Quality: I have not had any issues (knock on wood). Had a ball get hung up a few times in the upper right playfield area next to a pop bumper and post, but I could nudge it back into play. Looks like I have the latest playfield protection items (black washers were below the posts). I didnā€™t scour the playfield looking for any defects ā€“ thatā€™s just not me. And if some show up due to extended play, unless itā€™s egregious in nature, it wonā€™t bother me. I started playing it immediately ā€“ donā€™t plan on adding anything for additional protection. I bought it to play it, not preserve it for a museum. I do understand though, why folks may get upset over certain issues - itā€™s no fun if something this expensive doesnā€™t meet your level of expectation ā€“ no doubt about that. Iā€™m hoping all of you experiencing issues get things sorted out for the best.
Add-ons: My PinMonk coil cooling fans showed up on the same day! Thanks PinMonk! I donā€™t want to lose playing time installing them right now. Ha ha. Iā€™ll get them on shortly though. I wasnā€™t even watching/looking for flipper fade because I was totally engrossed in the game. Iā€™ll see how some upcoming extended sessions go though.
Favorite Moment Thus Far: When Civil War kicks in (about the 1:20 mark), lights going off, balls flying around trying to find their intended target. Unreal. If there ever was a pin to enjoy while drinking beer, I think this is it.
Finally, shout-out to KingPin Games. Christopher showed up with his Dad and they easily moved the machine into my basement, set it up, and walked me through all the features. During the course of this, he discovered the shaker wasnā€™t working. A quick look through the menu to find the fuse/connector associated with it and after tracing it around inside the cabinet, he reconnected a connector and it started working. Problem solved. I canā€™t tell you how cool it was to see a Father/Son working together in a family business and providing world class service ā€“ just really, really impressed with them, including making sure I knew I could contact them if I needed ANY help with the machine. Also, shout-out to Christopherā€™s brother Eric for designing such a top-notch machine.
Cheers - I hope you all are enjoying your GnR as much as I am.

Great write up! How did you ever manage to take time out from playing to write all that That's what I want to know?

Big congrats!

#15594 2 years ago

Finally moved it to the rec room.

E3C4ABAE-5A31-4ECE-94EF-69015863E210 (resized).jpegE3C4ABAE-5A31-4ECE-94EF-69015863E210 (resized).jpeg
#15595 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

So the topper sits on top of the led strip?

Yes

#15596 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Haha you are overthinking it! Pics of screwdriver in each side and the zoom on scoop showing washer under left screw. Scoop comes right out. 100 fix on SDTMs.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I overthink everything, brotha! Aight now that Iā€™ve got photographic proof Iā€™ll make it happen. Thanks!

#15597 2 years ago

Oh and I gotta say that Dan the man PinWoofer sent me the tweeter replacements for the pinwoofer system, and everyone is right, it makes the game a lot better. I ended up deviating quite a bit from the suggested settings (maybe because I have an external sub hooked up too), and DAYUM it sounds really really really good. Iā€™ve only played a few games on it so far, but it feels like an all-new machine and I am happy/impressed!

Thanks for helping push me over the edge. Especially punkin !

#15598 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Great write up! How did you ever manage to take time out from playing to write all that That's what I want to know?
Big congrats!

It wasnā€™t easyā€¦..but I was very motivated to share my excitement. Plus, I knew Iā€™d get some minutes tonight (Friday evening) - Iā€™m playing right nowā€¦.and drinking beer.

This game is epic. To think I was actually on the fence at one time.

Best. Decision. Ever.

#15599 2 years ago

Gunna be a schill, mayaswell be a goodun'.

#15600 2 years ago

Not sure how the right ramp diverter got loose but I'm having a hard putting this thing back. It stays down. The magnet coil work but it's not staying in its back tracks.

20211001_174111 (resized).jpg20211001_174111 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Crestview, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,500 (OBO)
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/312?hl=yoderboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.