20220119_175209 (resized).jpg
797FEC07-F097-4740-9524-C5170A344D48 (resized).jpeg
53F1D446-EA23-4B69-8E12-1FE0E84D2012 (resized).jpeg
35066910-17CE-4525-A810-747DCC577AC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220118_224013 (resized).jpg
20220117_184418 (resized).jpg
20220117_184359 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

62 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 19,580 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 392.
#15501 3 months ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I apologize if this was already covered but has anyone else seen the Limited addition new price tag at 11,000?

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the price bump since the new Wonka’s are 11k.

#15502 3 months ago

What was the original LE price?

#15503 3 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

$9500

#15504 3 months ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Only one of them had a washer on it. 2 of them were actual posts with rubbers on them. One of them did not have a washer on it from as I didn't put it back on.
However, there are some still with the washer on them and this has not happened. In fact, there are no signs of it even beginning to happen.
So I did an experiment so to speak. I mixed it up to see about the results. The results are that it doesn't matter. Maybe I over tightened? Maybe it's the t-nuts. I don't know. But I do know that with, or without, a metal washer, this is still happening. Post, pole, through bolt, T-nut, metal washer or not... it still happens and it's fairly random.

haha yeah I saw that THAT one is the one! That's a great eye man! I appreciate it. I'll be looking into the longer t-nuts. Thanks homie!

Sorry this is happening...all I can do is speak to the fix I laid out. Just checked all mine and they are as good as the day I fixed them. It may be something in the actual composition of the clear that was applied to your playsurface. I would just start over with the fix though and reheat and treat with PETG or black if you need to hide things, then use light pressure on the shortest tool you can find so as to not increase the torque too much when tightening and just use straight post to PETG and longer with locknut through playfield if appropriate.

#15505 3 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

there’s no way you can fill the hole as it was drilled to accommodate a tnut. These are the only posts on the Playfield drilled like this..

I do not have my game yet but in the past I have wrapped metal tape around the post so it was very snug pushing into place on the playfield.

Anyone try this method of filling the gap?

#15506 3 months ago

Looks like 11000.00 is the new price?

#15507 3 months ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I do not have my game yet but in the past I have wrapped metal tape around the post so it was very snug pushing into place on the playfield.
Anyone try this method of filling the gap?

That would be another method. Or you can cut off some threaded shafts from a couple of other tnuts. It’s fiddly but works also.

#15508 3 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

$9500 then $10500 and now maybe $11k.

#15509 3 months ago

Not maybe. Fo sho

236E6FED-884B-4991-A371-79359E93B948 (resized).jpeg
#15510 3 months ago

I apologize if this was already covered but has anyone else seen the Limited Edition new price tag at 11,000?

Quoted from shokel328:

Not maybe. Fo sho
[quoted image]

Nice it's now around 12000 euro's in Europe so....let's see how that price will be after taxes/import/shipping etc....

#15511 3 months ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:I apologize if this was already covered but has anyone else seen the Limited Edition new price tag at 11,000?

Lookie there.... bad news delivered by DeathHimself

( couldn't resist! )

#15512 3 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Lookie there.... bad news delivered by DeathHimself
( couldn't resist! )

LMAO, your welcome

#15513 3 months ago
Quoted from shokel328:

Not maybe. Fo sho
[quoted image]

Well there ya go.

#15514 3 months ago

I apologize if this was already covered but has anyone else seen the Limited Edition new price tag at 11,000?

Meanwhile at JJP HQ

36008A0F-A73A-4995-AB89-C6C2EC92E27A.gif
#15515 3 months ago

I’m not sure who the Scorbit guy here is, but I owe you a beer.

I just finished a horrifically long 14hr work call to find a challenge on GnR from someone I haven’t seen since COVID started, and was great to have the competition, and double the score and send the challenge back.

Just what I needed after a long day, a respite and some fun… added incentive to push the risk reward inherent in the game to come out on top.

Thanks for the cherry in my Manhattan.

#15516 3 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Sorry this is happening...all I can do is speak to the fix I laid out. Just checked all mine and they are as good as the day I fixed them. It may be something in the actual composition of the clear that was applied to your playsurface. I would just start over with the fix though and reheat and treat with PETG or black if you need to hide things, then use light pressure on the shortest tool you can find so as to not increase the torque too much when tightening and just use straight post to PETG and longer with locknut through playfield if appropriate.

Black is a good idea. You can kind of see it through the clear. Honestly I'm not worried about that. It's the fact that it's happening. I don't doubt you and your method bro. I am super happy it worked and hope it works for others. Mine just didn't. I do think maybe it's the thickness or makeup of the clear. Who knows tho right?

I appreciate your help and insight man. Truly. I will just continue to monitor and see how it goes.

I did remove the metal washer where it was present and there was an issue. Hopefully it helps!

#15517 3 months ago
Quoted from Blu:

I just finished a horrifically long 14hr work call to find a challenge on GnR from someone I haven’t seen since COVID started, and was great to have the competition, and double the score and send the challenge back.
Just what I needed after a long day, a respite and some fun… added incentive to push the risk reward inherent in the game to come out on top.

Wait.... The g'n'r challenges are live?!

#15518 3 months ago

No I did not, if you look at the W/B posts that I used the shank is wider and longer that goes deeper into the hole, if I ordered the larger T nuts I'm not a 100% certain they would have fit with their longer neck. So either the t nut or post may have not seated all the way in, so I left the stock ones just to be sure.

So should I get the BW posts or longer t- nuts and keep original posts?

#15519 3 months ago
Quoted from shokel328:

Not maybe. Fo sho
[quoted image]

This has to make lots of G&R owners happy, glad I was in before the increase, helps me not lose money maybe make a nickel! JJP A+

#15520 3 months ago

I am 100% sure I hearda door bell ding fitting my last game.

I read that is the sound for a scorbit achievement.

But I didn't see an achievement.....

#15521 3 months ago

Just got back from the Raleigh GNR show. They played for 3 hours and 20 minutes, and the only break was maybe 3 minutes before the encore. Wow.

They didn’t bring any of their pinball machines, BUT during “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door, Axl said “Can ya help me out?” before the audience back and forth, and I gleefully recognized where it comes from in the game.

Also, the two drunk girls in front of us who sloshed beer all over our feet and once in my eye ended up passing out about an hour in. One of them roused to vomit and then was down for the count. Now, let’s see about those Scorbit achievements!

#15522 3 months ago
Quoted from Blu:

Made my day! That's outstanding and exactly the sort of thing we're looking for.

Quoted from Ecw0930:

Wait.... The g'n'r challenges are live?!

Challenges have been live since 2020. This is not achievements. At the end of a game, after you save to leaderboard, you can choose to "challenge" someone (or a few people) to beat your score. If they accept the challenge, the next time they play that title, it counts towards the challenge. If you stack up challenges on the same game, first in is first out.

Winners of the challenge get a little gold badge on their avatar on the score card in the feed, and anyone following will see that and the challenger's score.

-Jay

#15523 3 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

One of them roused to vomit and then was down for the count. Now, let’s see about those Scorbit achievements!

Drunk GnR fan vomits on your shoes! Achievement Unlocked.

#15524 3 months ago
Quoted from jsa:

At the end of a game, after you save to leaderboard, you can choose to "challenge" someone (or a few people) to beat your score.

We’re all patiently waiting for Karl D to send us a challenge on GNR. Lol, just kidding!

#15525 3 months ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

So should I get the BW posts or longer t- nuts and keep original posts?

That's up to you with your preference, but if they are cheap enough why not try both and and see what suits you best.

#15526 3 months ago

I’m having some strange behaviour on my guitar lock. The ball release will not work during gameplay. It’s makes the correct sounds just before it would normally release. Works fine in coil tests though. Any thoughts?

#15527 3 months ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I’m having some strange behaviour on my guitar lock. The ball release will not work during gameplay. It’s makes the correct sounds just before it would normally release. Works fine in coil tests though. Any thoughts?

I had that issue. There was something physically binding it.

Take a look from under the pf and make sure it's aligned straight and there's nothing restricting the free movement.

#15528 3 months ago
Quoted from RTS:

I had that issue. There was something physically binding it.
Take a look from under the pf and make sure it's aligned straight and there's nothing restricting the free movement.

It’s free. It’s works perfectly in the coil test.

#15529 3 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Also, the two drunk girls in front of us ended up passing out about an hour in.

#15530 3 months ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Looks sweet - should be a gold top Les Paul though.

Good point! I may paint it.

#15531 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I personally don't care because I'm not after one, but just trying to help the people that want one for that location to find something he actually plays as opposed to a rando guitar.

Thanks. That looks much better. I may paint mine or order the keychain one.

#15532 3 months ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

It’s free. It’s works perfectly in the coil test.

It may still work in coil test, but next time it sticks up without releasing a ball, stop playing and examine the post as to why it's sticking. It is likely some mechanical binding.

Mine still worked too, but if I manually moved the post slowly, I could get it to stick.

It's highly unlikely it's an electronic error. If it always releases when you shut off power, then maybe.

#15533 3 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Thanks. That looks much better. I may paint mine or order the keychain one.

Looks to me like we may have generated probably 10 additional sales for the keychain from Pinside post...
Get them while you can.... 9 left!

ebay.com link: itm

2021-09-30_10-44-23 (resized).jpg
#15534 3 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Looks to me like we may have generated probably 10 additional sales for the keychain from Pinside post...
ebay.com link: itm[quoted image]

Ha. Yeah, just ordered it.

#15535 3 months ago
Quoted from shokel328:

Since day one, My lockdown bar sits well in position yet the lock latch underneath, has some obstruction that won’t allow it to move back into locked position (pushed all the way to the right). This way, it interferes with the coin mech from the inside.
What’s the solution? I’ve tried playing with the 2 screws on the bar but didn’t notice it did much.

I had to add a small bit of foam tape to mine to lift up the left side a bit.

#15536 3 months ago

Wow delivery for that keychain is like 30-45 days from now ..

#15537 3 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

How are you guys mounting this?

#15546 3 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow delivery for that keychain is like 30-45 days from now ..

It's coming from Argentina so that could be a contributory reason. . Patience need a little patience whoa whoa just a little patience yeah yeah.

#15547 3 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I just ordered one.

Would like to see how everyone is attaching them

#15548 3 months ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Would like to see how everyone is attaching them

Same. After I ordered I read his ebay feedback. Ouch. Good luck everyone! LOL

#15549 3 months ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Same. After I ordered I read his ebay feedback. Ouch. Good luck everyone! LOL

It's 99% positive feedback. There are some complaints, but you have to look at the volume.

#15550 3 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Wait, I think I’ve been stupid. Someone said something about being able to loosen/shift the scoop without removing the upper pf before, and I couldn’t find a way to get a driver in there, but I was only looking from the top of the playfield. I figured I just couldn’t find the right tool. Are you saying it can be loosened from underneath? It’s been a long time since I did all that (while I was installing cliffys) but I didn’t catch that that might be possible. Or am I reading wrong because it’s past my bedtime perhaps?

Yes just need a long philips head and you can remove scoop via the 2 screws, add the washers, and no need to remove upper PF! This has solved my center scoop SDTM problem.

There are 19,580 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 392.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside