IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 567.
#15301 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

I've never heard of having a machine where the flippers are set at different angles.

I kept them at the same angles. Lowered both. Makes a huge difference

#15302 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

I appreciate the suggestion. Is this a setting that I adjust in the menu or is this a physical adjustment? Is there instructions on how to accomplish this? As I said, this is my first pin, so go easy on me/

Classic flipper bat adjustment under the playfield. Lift it up to position number two, get a small socket wrench, and loosen the nut just a bit (maybe a full turn?) and adjust the bat so the flipper rubber is dead parellel with the lane guide. The flipper is offset slightly from the guide so you will have like a 2mm space all the way to the top of the bat…. Retightent while holding the bat in position.

#15303 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I’ve tried the ‘move the one way gate’ trick and I added a washer under the ramp support but I seem to still be having an issue.
Has anyone bridged the right ramp to drumstick transition in a successful way?[quoted image]

Easy fix - just fit washers under the mounting plate "2 upright Screws" and another under the actual plate on the ramp. Only needed to raise it a lil and not stuck since.

#15304 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

#2000 has been delivered here in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. August 2021 manufacturing date. I ordered through Player 1 Amusements Group based out of the Toronto area back on November 11th, 2020, so took close to a year to get here. Not going to lie, the wait was making me insane, but this game is well worth the wait. Came with v1.22 installed. I'll upgrade to 1.23 in the coming days.
This one has Use Your Illusion I on the record spinner. (Which I'm happy about, this is my favorite GNR album, I rank it even above Appetite).
So far the game is flawless, no QC issues that I can find. Not a huge fan of the plunge (I find plunges to the back of the playfield more satisfying than a plunge that only goes about 5"), but thats more of a game design issue.
My other issues are likely due to my own low skill level as a player. I have a real difficult time getting the left ramp. I don't know if there's an adjustment to the game I need to make, or just more practice (more likely). The other thing is that center scoop. When I don't need to hit it (ie when I'm already in a song), I hit it non-stop. When I actually want to hit it (ie to start a song), I can't hit the thing to save my life. Again, I think this is a reflection of my own skill level rather than a problem with the game.
We'll have to wait and see how this playfield holds up after a couple hundred plays.
By the way, this is my first pin, so prepare yourself for a barrage of stupid questions that I'll likely have in the coming weeks/months as I learn how to maintain this thing!

I ordered my LE in Feb from Nitro. Got the email today, it’s on the line coming to Oakville,ON. Guessing I will be dealing with the same issues you may be. Congrats on the new pin!!

#15305 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I ordered my LE in Feb from Nitro. Got the email today, it’s on the line coming to Oakville,ON. Guessing I will be dealing with the same issues you may be. Congrats on the new pin!!

Nice!!!! I tried to order from Nitro originally and they just told me to go through Player One because they were closer ... Nonetheless Player One did a great job. Game took forever to get, but obviously not their fault. Nice to see more Canadians on here.

#15306 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Big congrats! And I think #2000 is cool number to get! Looking forward to your posts! (No pun intended)

Yeah I was really really surprised to get '2000' .. never thought i'd get a nice round number, I expected some random number without meaning. So this is cool.

Quoted from DaveBen:

I bought an SE back in April from Player 1.
My first pin too.
I'm in Tecumseh.

Nice!! So apparently my GNR wasn't the first one in Windsor/Essex county as I thought it might be. Thats awesome, I've never tried out the SE but I'm very curious to try it out if I see it somewhere to see the differences in the gameplay.

I've got a friend I met on a Facebook group in Leamington who also has a GNR on order from P1 but doesn't have one yet, I think he will have it soon. It seems like JJP is gradually getting close to being caught up on manufacturing... maybe ...

#15307 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

It seems like JJP is gradually getting close to being caught up on manufacturing... maybe ...

Nah For those with direct orders later than October, sadly, they (JJP) have been stuck in October since launch ... Which was October 5, 2020.

Just in the last weeks some wee end of October orders were spotted landing, so they may have finally just managed to claw their way into November orders, but "close to being caught up" is not the phrase I would use at present...

Maybe next summer towards the end of the run will be the summer of getting caught up.... Maybe....
So congrats again!

#15308 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I have enough friends already.

Lucky You!

20181031_164412 (resized).jpg20181031_164412 (resized).jpg
#15309 2 years ago

For some reason, this reminded me of that day I moved GnR to the basement. Not a fond memory, at that.

20210925_113232 (resized).jpg20210925_113232 (resized).jpg20210925_113250 (resized).jpg20210925_113250 (resized).jpg
#15310 2 years ago

Why is it in a dog cage tho?

#15311 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

For some reason, this reminded me of that day I moved GnR to the basement. Not a fond memory, at that.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Xyz pdq .. your label is showing.

#15312 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Why is it in a dog cage tho?

Not even sure what it is. Probably part of the PS Airport remodel. It just gave me a little ptsd as I walked by...

#15313 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

875lbs and it's not even a Heavy Metal Band. LOL

#15314 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

so will i. Just seach for my name which i use here in the scorbit app.

Boom I got two friends. I’m deejaypee in Scorbit

#15315 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

added you as well. Don't know when i will play in near future since this coming monday the stitches come out from my right hand that had surgery. Its been a long 2 weeks without pinball.

#15316 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I have added you too… I’m Mar3nBu in Scorbit. Waiting for my GNR to get home (hopefully in the next 2 weeks)

#15317 2 years ago

Just got my game the other day.
Is it me of this game is a never ending multi ball ?

I have played anything like this game. I must say its alot of fun and crazy addictive.....really digging it.

#15318 2 years ago

Just joined the club! Excited to learn this sweet looking game!

20210925_193456 (resized).jpg20210925_193456 (resized).jpg
#15319 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

Nice!!!! I tried to order from Nitro originally and they just told me to go through Player One because they were closer ... Nonetheless Player One did a great job. Game took forever to get, but obviously not their fault. Nice to see more Canadians on here.

Nice indeed! Glad they did a great job. Service will be easier too. I ordered from Nitro because I wanted to pay with USD. Hope to be playing soon.

#15320 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

You've got one more bud! Collins Wetzel on Scorbit.

#15321 2 years ago

My LE Arrived today - 9/21 build. Zero playfield issues that I can see. I put 40 games on it today just breaking it in (I haven't even brought it in from the garage).

Everything seems to work perfectly, but I do have the orbit issue others have noted. When the ball comes around the orbit to the left side, it hits the top of the left sling. I haven't leveled it yet so maybe I can fix it without having to bend the guide. The only other minor issue is the shaker really rattles the glass/cabinet. Nothing some rattle tape can't fix.

The game has way more flow than I thought based on watching gameplay videos. It's also a nudge-heavy game (in a good way).

I bought it for the light show, and I might keep it for the gameplay. I'm pleasantly surprised so far.

#15322 2 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

When the ball comes around the orbit to the left side, it hits the top of the left sling. I haven't leveled it yet so maybe I can fix it without having to bend the guide.

I just watched the official reveal JJP did with SDTM, and their machine is the exact same way. Maybe that's how it's supposed to work!

#15323 2 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

The game has way more flow than I thought

That surprised me also.

#15324 2 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

I just watched the official reveal JJP did with SDTM, and their machine is the exact same way. Maybe that's how it's supposed to work!

Mine did that too but I bent the orbit a little and now it feeds to the flipper every time and has WAY more flow and is WAY more fun.

Didn't take much. Just a little adjustment and it worked great. Orbits are repeatable now and allows for the flow and game to go much better.

I recommend trying it.

#15325 2 years ago

For all you Scorbit users I just downloaded the app and have no idea how to use it, register my best scores etc. Anyone have any pointers?

#15326 2 years ago

soon you will be spoiled for things like integration and Stern Games will seem Empty and Hallow or shallow .
Feels like a Ethan allen Piece of furniture Not so much like a Sterns Ikea piece of particle board HomePin /pro prem/le Homepin //

Quoted from Leechman:Just joined the club! Excited to learn this sweet looking game!
[quoted image]

#15327 2 years ago

Question

My upper left concert light spun all the way around in circles unplugging it from the other back wall light? I’ve unwrapped it and re-connected it but haven’t turned the game back on yet … thoughts?

#15328 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

soon you will be spoiled for things like integration and Stern Games will seem Empty and Hallow or shallow .
Feels like a Ethan allen Piece of furniture Not so much like a Sterns Ikea piece of particle board HomePin /pro prem/le Homepin //

Particle board is a good way to describe mirco playfields

#15329 2 years ago

The One weakness of a Gnr that i have too.
But not that bad a description for other than at the pooling chipping Posts ,the clear everywhere else works well and playfield colors and art look perfect.(Micro Sucks/They really do having no warranty for this pooling /chipping defect )
i have fine stock coils and magnets and still on first servo's and Servo brackets so i been lucky but still under 300 plays .
Hoping i have Good luck throughout .. However my playfield up by AXL extra ball lane looks like sheet .. Otherwise ,Again a Home run game .

Quoted from nicoy3k:

Particle board is a good way to describe mirco playfields

#15330 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I agree man, there's something special about the feel and quality of jjp games. This is my 4th and definitely won't be my last. They're the modern bally/Williams to me, which I absolutely love.

But I do make room for a few sterns as well. They do have a fisher price kinda feel to em but are still quite reliable and fun in my experience. The more the better!

#15331 2 years ago

Do you have to sign in on scorbit every time you turn on the game.? Also is there a leader board? I can't find myself anywhere in the app. My username is Sushko. I have been in the club for about two weeks now and loving the game. The playfield has no problems built in 8/21. The only problem was the gate on the launch I just added the washers and it's perfect now.

20210915_224512 (resized).jpg20210915_224512 (resized).jpg
#15332 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

Do you have to sign in on scorbit every time you turn on the game.? Also is there a leader board? I can't find myself anywhere in the app. My username is Sushko. I have been in the club for about two weeks now and loving the game. The playfield has no problems built in 8/21. The only problem was the gate on the launch I just added the washers and it's perfect now.
[quoted image]

Congrats!
Good picture!
Few questions.. if you don't mind
Is that #2032?
Did you order direct/distro?
What was your order date?
Also did you install pinstadium lights? Or is that shot just happen to catch it at a super bright moment?

#15333 2 years ago

2023 is right. Distributor ordered maybe in June. No PinStad. The game Rocks. I love to turn it up when I Start a song.

#15334 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Mine did that too but I bent the orbit a little and now it feeds to the flipper every time and has WAY more flow and is WAY more fun.
Didn't take much. Just a little adjustment and it worked great. Orbits are repeatable now and allows for the flow and game to go much better.
I recommend trying it.

Mine feeds to the flipper from the factory

Quoted from bbulkley:

My LE Arrived today - 9/21 build. Zero playfield issues that I can see. I put 40 games on it today just breaking it in (I haven't even brought it in from the garage).
Everything seems to work perfectly, but I do have the orbit issue others have noted. When the ball comes around the orbit to the left side, it hits the top of the left sling. I haven't leveled it yet so maybe I can fix it without having to bend the guide. The only other minor issue is the shaker really rattles the glass/cabinet. Nothing some rattle tape can't fix.
The game has way more flow than I thought based on watching gameplay videos. It's also a nudge-heavy game (in a good way).
I bought it for the light show, and I might keep it for the gameplay. I'm pleasantly surprised so far.

#15335 2 years ago

IIRC, someone claimed that Jack told them he had 3,000 orders for GNR back in January. I know they pull these LE numbered plates a bit randomly, but it’s probably safe to assume that roughly 2,000 of them have been distributed.

That would mean JJP shipped about 2/3rds of their orders through Jan. It’s also close to the 1yr anniversary since GNR was announced, so accounting for CE a d SE production, JJP has probably been manufacturing at a ~3-3.5K annual average.

If that rate doesn’t change - either faster due to new facilities or slower due to parts and labor shortages - then it would take roughly 4 months to get through the remaining 2020 orders.

As someone who ordered direct back in Feb, that means JJP is still on track to deliver in Feb 2022, which is what I estimated back when I placed my order. So they haven’t gone faster, but they also haven’t slowed down, either, which is impressive during all these pandemic shortages.

#15336 2 years ago

I decorated my playfield! There were so few things about the playfield that negatively caught my eye, but this metal bracket with two lock nuts over the shooter lane... staring at me on every skill-shot attempt... was a no-go. Some spiffy miniatures and a custom bracket and it is much improved. What do you all think? (First photo of original bracket is not my machine).
0 (resized).jpg0 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg

#15337 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I decorated my playfield! There were so few things about the playfield that negatively caught my eye, but this metal bracket with two lock nuts over the shooter lane... staring at me on every skill-shot attempt... was a no-go. Some spiffy miniatures and a custom bracket and it is much improved. What do you all think? (First photo of original bracket is not my machine).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very creative! Nice job and looks like it was always there.

Quoted from Xelz:

IIRC, someone claimed that Jack told them he had 3,000 orders for GNR back in January. I know they pull these LE numbered plates a bit randomly, but it’s probably safe to assume that roughly 2,000 of them have been distributed.
That would mean JJP shipped about 2/3rds of their orders through Jan. It’s also close to the 1yr anniversary since GNR was announced, so accounting for CE a d SE production, JJP has probably been manufacturing at a ~3-3.5K annual average.
If that rate doesn’t change - either faster due to new facilities or slower due to parts and labor shortages - then it would take roughly 4 months to get through the remaining 2020 orders.
As someone who ordered direct back in Feb, that means JJP is still on track to deliver in Feb 2022, which is what I estimated back when I placed my order. So they haven’t gone faster, but they also haven’t slowed down, either, which is impressive during all these pandemic shortages.

Good analysis. I'm direct 12/30. I've been told three times by JJP I'm still due late fall... I disciplined myself to a quarterly inquiry otherwise I would probably call every couple weeks. Lol.
December isn't fall And from what I've been noticing it's really more like 10-11 months for direct..

So the good news for you is that Santa might bring yours.

Quoted from sushko:

2023 is right. Distributor ordered maybe in June. No PinStad. The game Rocks. I love to turn it up when I Start a song.

Thanks! The game rocks 4 sure. Another case where If you get the right distributor seems to be at least twice as fast as ordering direct. But as has been stated here before, we don't know exactly when your distributor placed their order... You could have just picked up a open slot from an October or November order.

#15338 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

[quoted image]

sushko You do not have to sign into Scorbit each time you turn on the game, it does that automatically for you if you've "paired" the game with Scorbit in the Utilities menu of the game.

There are various leaderboards for every game. You can also create you own leaderboards for just your location or groups of friends or machines using ScorbitVision (sv.scorbit.io).

When you log into the app, the default screen is the venue screen, which should open in your venue (or your house) if your location was set correctly. Then, when you go to play the game, if you scan the QR code on the screen that pops up on Ball 1, it will automatically "claim" you as player 1 or next available player. I recommend setting your settings in the account menu, in playing preferences, to auto-save. This means after a game it puts your score in the leaderboard automatically IF you've claimed the player slot.

The leaderboards are visible from the screen that appears whenever you navigate to the game. During attract mode, you can scan through them on a carousel. You can also see them by pressing the Leaderboard icon in the upper right next to the machine title during the game or after.

You can also look at any user's profile (or your own, via the account menu next to your avatar icon). If you hit Stats, then the machine icon, you'll get to search for a machine, and it will give you the scores and achievements for that person (including yourself) for any game.

We'll be adding more leaderboard features by machine type to the app soon.

Let me know if you have trouble!

-Jay

#15339 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

What do you all think?

Looks sweet - should be a gold top Les Paul though.

#15340 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

sushko You do not have to sign into Scorbit each time you turn on the game, it does that automatically for you if you've "paired" the game with Scorbit in the Utilities menu of the game.
There are various leaderboards for every game. You can also create you own leaderboards for just your location or groups of friends or machines using ScorbitVision (sv.scorbit.io).
When you log into the app, the default screen is the venue screen, which should open in your venue (or your house) if your location was set correctly. Then, when you go to play the game, if you scan the QR code on the screen that pops up on Ball 1, it will automatically "claim" you as player 1 or next available player. I recommend setting your settings in the account menu, in playing preferences, to auto-save. This means after a game it puts your score in the leaderboard automatically IF you've claimed the player slot.
The leaderboards are visible from the screen that appears whenever you navigate to the game. During attract mode, you can scan through them on a carousel. You can also see them by pressing the Leaderboard icon in the upper right next to the machine title during the game or after.
You can also look at any user's profile (or your own, via the account menu next to your avatar icon). If you hit Stats, then the machine icon, you'll get to search for a machine, and it will give you the scores and achievements for that person (including yourself) for any game.
We'll be adding more leaderboard features by machine type to the app soon.
Let me know if you have trouble!
-Jay

Hey Jay

I'm going to do exactly what you said to do. I appreciate the time you spent to explain everything. I'm sure that others will benefit from it also. I am not that good yet but getting better for sure.

#15341 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Looks sweet - should be a gold top Les Paul though.

How about this one?

20210926_191348 (resized).jpg20210926_191348 (resized).jpg
#15343 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

More like this:
ebay.com link: Keychain Guitar Gibson Les Paul Gold Top The Edge U2 Brand New Sealed
https://guitar.com/features/interviews/namm-2020-slash-gibson-collection-his-new-gibson-collection-new-guns-n-roses-album/

Thanks . That was u2 edge.. I found this one
ebay.com link: Keychain Guitar Gibson Les Paul Tobacco Slash Guns N Roses Brand New Sealed

Screenshot_20210926-201136_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210926-201136_eBay (resized).jpg
#15344 2 years ago

636533786 (resized).jpg636533786 (resized).jpg

#15345 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

ebay.com link: Keychain Guitar Gibson Les Paul Tobacco Slash Guns N Roses Brand New Sealed

That looks good , a lot better than the bracket .

#15346 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It was marketed as an "edge" guitar keyring because the edge played a goldtop on tour, but aside from the white guard, it looks pretty much like the goldtop Slash plays. Dunno what it looks like under the guard, though, so not sure if it's removable, but if you want an actual slash goldtop, that looks like the closest you can get.

#15347 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was marketed as an "edge" guitar keyring because the edge played a goldtop on tour, but aside from the white guard, it looks pretty much like the goldtop Slash plays. Dunno what it looks like under the guard, though, so not sure if it's removable, but if you want an actual slash goldtop, that looks like the closest you can get.

So I'm sure I can research, but this one is a slash Les Paul .... Is the gold top the authentic lifetime tour guitar? Also edge looks even colored gold and slash is a sunburst look from what I can tell. Details matter but I know I don't have to tell YOU that!
Screenshot_20210926-201136_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210926-201136_eBay (resized).jpg

Looks like both are valid....
Screenshot_20210926-202306_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210926-202306_Chrome (resized).jpg

#15348 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

So I'm sure I can research, but this one is a slash Les Paul .... Is the gold top the authentic lifetime tour guitar? Also edge looks even colored gold and slash is a sunburst look from what I can tell. Details matter but I know I don't have to tell YOU that!
[quoted image]
Looks like both are valid....[quoted image]

That article I linked to he talks about loving goldtops. He has his own line with Gibson featuring a goldtop:

https://www.gibson.com/Guitar/USA5G1206/Slash-Victoria-Les-Paul-Standard-Goldtop/Gold

Getty has tons of images of him playing a goldtop on the NITL Tour. Here's brisbane:

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-brisbane

#15349 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That article I linked to he talks about loving goldtops. He has his own line with Gibson featuring a goldtop:
https://www.gibson.com/Guitar/USA5G1206/Slash-Victoria-Les-Paul-Standard-Goldtop/Gold
Getty has tons of images of him playing a goldtop on the NITL Tour. Here's brisbane:
https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-brisbane

So great link you sent. Looks like we're actually talking about the same guitar... Edit: Nope we aren't. Victoria vs appetite burst standard. Darn close! Pics below

The one I posted is the November burst finish and
the one you're posting looks like the Appetite burst finish. But it's the Victoria gold top.. And of course he plays all on his tour Because I can find pictures of him with all those guitars... As long as Slash is in the name it's good!
Screenshot_20210926-203157_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210926-203157_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210926-203212_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210926-203212_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210926-203357_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210926-203357_Chrome (resized).jpg

#15350 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

So great link you sent. Looks like we're actually talking about the same guitar... Edit: Nope we aren't. Victoria vs appetite burst standard. Darn close! Pics below
The one I posted is the November burst finish and
the one you're posting looks like the Appetite burst finish. But it's the Victoria gold top.. And of course he plays all on his tour Because I can find pictures of him with all those guitars... As long as Slash is in the name it's good!
[quoted image]

I personally don't care because I'm not after one, but just trying to help the people that want one for that location to find something he actually plays as opposed to a rando guitar.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/307 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.