pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2460.gif
IMG_0503 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2451 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 1.26.23 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,103 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 563.
#15201 2 years ago
Quoted from xenon_danny:

Not sure if this the right forum for this question but ... I have a chance to pick up a brand-new GNR LE for $9500 plus shipping from a very reputable distributor who I've dealt with before. This would be shipped straight from JJ. I'm sorta on the fence about whether I want a GNR but would it be dumb for me to pass this up? The background is that I got on the distributor's waiting list a LOOONG time ago (no deposit) and then sorta forgot about it. Out of the blue, they contacted me and said my game will be ready to ship in 7 days if I still want it for $9500 plus shipping. I see that "everyone" is now selling it for $10,500 (am I right?).
So I'm debating ... do I give it a try and flip it if I don't like it, with the assumption that I am not going to lose money as long as I keep it minty? Do I try to give away my "place in line"? Or is $9500 not as great a deal as I am thinking it is, so no big deal if I just pass on it?

You're going to like it. Buy it for yourself.

#15202 2 years ago
Quoted from xenon_danny:

Or is $9500 not as great a deal as I am thinking it is, so no big deal if I just pass on it?

It’s been worth every penny and more to me and I’m glad I got in there instead of at $10,500 but I really like the game and everything about it. Some hate it. It’s never leaving my collection. To me JJP makes the coolest, most amazing games all around.

#15203 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

You're going to like it. Buy it for yourself.

Quoted from sevenrites:

It’s been worth every penny and more to me and I’m glad I got in there instead of at $10,500 but I really like the game and everything about it. Some hate it. It’s never leaving my collection. To me JJP makes the coolest, most amazing games all around.

What they said.
No brainer. You obviously wanted it originally and so If you got the duckets, get it.
You'll love it or list it. I vote you'll love it. But getting it at a grand under retail, either way you win.

#15204 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

so cool... I cant imagine what that added to the total cost!

1K aus, $1040 NZ

#15205 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Totally off topic but we just had a massive earthquake , everything's fine but we never have earthquake's . Such a weird feeling

Glad to hear you are ok mate, I have been there, done that and got the Tee shirt

#15206 2 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

1K aus, $1040 NZ

Dang, thats about the same cost to get from coast to coast in the USA. Crazy.

#15207 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Dang, thats about the same cost to get from coast to coast in the USA. Crazy.

yer freight is rough here, to move a pin in NZ , cheapest is around $500

#15208 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

What they said.
No brainer. You obviously wanted it originally and so If you got the duckets, get it.
You'll love it or list it. I vote you'll love it. But getting it at a grand under retail, either way you win.

Thanks for the advice all!

#15209 2 years ago
Quoted from xenon_danny:

Not sure if this the right forum for this question but ... I have a chance to pick up a brand-new GNR LE for $9500 plus shipping from a very reputable distributor who I've dealt with before. This would be shipped straight from JJ. I'm sorta on the fence about whether I want a GNR but would it be dumb for me to pass this up? The background is that I got on the distributor's waiting list a LOOONG time ago (no deposit) and then sorta forgot about it. Out of the blue, they contacted me and said my game will be ready to ship in 7 days if I still want it for $9500 plus shipping. I see that "everyone" is now selling it for $10,500 (am I right?).
So I'm debating ... do I give it a try and flip it if I don't like it, with the assumption that I am not going to lose money as long as I keep it minty? Do I try to give away my "place in line"? Or is $9500 not as great a deal as I am thinking it is, so no big deal if I just pass on it?

IMO, that's a deal and I would jump on it without a doubt.

#15210 2 years ago
Quoted from xenon_danny:

Having paid 13k Euro for my LE in february due to the extra tarrif costs i am still loving this game over half a year in. So i would be all over it for that price. I do not think you will regret it.

#15211 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Awesome will try this. So I increased scoop eject power and notice that it works great when I start playing but over time throughout gameplay the eject ts gets weaker and creeps right towards SDTM. Wonder if PinMonk has ever tested coil temps on center scoop? That scoop gets alot of use especially during songs. Maybe it's fade?

I haven't. But I can't imagine it gets hot enough to fade. Once I have my machine (on its way, finally!), I'll put a probe on it to check, but I don't think it will show high temps like the diverter and magenet.

#15212 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Before going that route I'd make sure the shooter tip is intact/not torn, and the shooter is not losing power contacting the autoplunger (it should not jump when plunged empty.)

Shooter tip is just fine. I replaced the shooter rod with a custom piece and I suspect it’s not making as clean of contact as the original, but it still worked just fine prior to me changing the pitch. I tested another spring I had lying around and it’s shooting the ball way too hard, so I’m thinking there’s a nice middle ground here somewhere?!

#15213 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Once I have my machine (on its way, finally!)

Congrats!
I recommend the tibetan breeze fans as the first mod!

#15214 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Congrats!

And while you are at it also order the airball shield barrior with Pinmonk to save you some frustration.

#15215 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Shooter tip is just fine. I replaced the shooter rod with a custom piece and I suspect it’s not making as clean of contact as the original, but it still worked just fine prior to me changing the pitch. I tested another spring I had lying around and it’s shooting the ball way too hard, so I’m thinking there’s a nice middle ground here somewhere?!

By any chance did you add an extra washer on the rod that wasn't there before? I know it sounds stupid but little things like that is just enough to take the power away from the spring.

#15216 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

Thanks jsa for providing feedback to the forum. It is great seeing you guys in here, listening and answering our questions. One thing that I really liked from the Stern system is that the player would “check in” or “log in” into the game and the pinball machine rather than just showing player 1, 2… it shows the username. I get it that your solution is an open platform for any pinball to leverage, but for those strategic partners (like JJP) have you guys discussed enabling the Scorbit platform to push certain info back to the machine, like username or avatar or previous scores, etc….?
Stern’s implementation is cool but the added cost of having to put readers on every single machines seems complicated vs JJPs approach that leverages the player’s phone and the simple connectivity of the machine. So I guess the next logical step would enable more custom integrations between JJP machine and Scorbit for that bi-directional communication. Sorry if I went a bit into the deepend (techy at heart) but wanted to get your thoughts on this (not sure if maybe a new thread would be better for this).

Funny you should say that...

I will say this: We have been providing all that data back to the manufacturers in real-time since INDISC in 2016. There has been a lot of development in the area you speak of. I hope you'll be pleased.

Quoted from sevenrites:

Please add a way for me to click and see all the top scores for any game I click on, unless I’m missing it - I see it flash once in awhile after I place a GNR score but can’t figure out how to get in and look at it again after it’s gone. Thanks!!! Been enjoying the integration and using it so far. So much potential.

You got it. This next release, go to your profile, click on stats, choose a machine you want to look at, and it will be there.

#15217 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I haven't. But I can't imagine it gets hot enough to fade. Once I have my machine (on its way, finally!), I'll put a probe on it to check, but I don't think it will show high temps like the diverter and magenet.

Thank you, oh great one!

#15218 2 years ago

I just got a couple of GNR LE’s in stock today for the first time. If anyone is looking for a GNR PM me.

#15219 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

You got it. This next release, go to your profile, click on stats, choose a machine you want to look at, and it will be there.

No way! That seriously rocks, thank you! It will be much easier to see where you rank on a game with other users that way!

#15220 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

No way! That seriously rocks, thank you! It will be much easier to see where you rank on a game with other users that way!

Hey no problem, we're all wanting it along with you! You can look at anyone on Scorbit's whole posted score history for that game as well, manual or automated submissions.

Don't forget to click on a score, it takes you to the score timeline, which is pretty informative, even without mode labels (yet).

The crazy part is that we have all of this data, and you would be amazed with how many different ways people would like us to slice it.

Part of the reason we launched ScorbitVision was because we realized there is just too many iterations for the app. This being said, I fully expect folks to make their own apps on our system. We are going to launch a full developer website soon with some more tools for this.

I think we need a button on every machine play screen that takes you to the globals for the machine, globals for you, etc... too many features, so little time!

#15221 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Congrats!

It will be one of the first things I put on in the bulletproofing session (cliffies, posts, mylar, airball shield, etc) before I even play ball one. Don't want to brag, but I have an inside connection.

#15222 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Thanks. This is exactly what I did. "Back of bracket" is what confused me. I say that's inside of the bracket. I thought back was on the other side facing the wall. lol. I think I was reading in to it too much.

Ha Ha. Yes, a bit of over analyzing for sure.

#15223 2 years ago

The game is exposing serious weaknesses. I think I kind of suck even though I’m probably pretty decent.

1) My ability to hit the left ramp is effing horrible. I actually think my right flipper could go down because it’s not perfectly in line with the real guide. It’s biased up. But my bigger issue is I’m wondering if my right target at the ramp entrance is jammed in in cutting off a couple of valuable millimeters. I seem to catch the edge a lot. And it drives me crazy. Take a look at the photos and I’d love to see what your games look like. Looks like a little bit of manufacturing variability and I might be able to Jimmy in a bit to create some more space but right now the shot is feeling harder than the tRex shot in Jurassic Park. My patch collection is suffering.

2) The translucent rubber below we are PinMonk’s ball saver plexiglass sits came broken. I put the same size white thing in there but it’s super loose and I’m actually curious to know the actual rubber configuration. Photo attached. Love to see what you guys have on your games.

3) i’m going to steep in the game just to touch to 6.8 per the recommendation from earlier. I just suck.

4) Combo patch strategy. I’m currently fixated on collecting fender marshal Vader and Gibson. Thinking that this is going to give me some sort of rockstar sort of band frenzy type stuff. But I think it’s futile. I would love to get some no-brainer objectives to inject a little more scoring ability during my song. By the way I just lost a 21 million jackpot in November rain which is pretty high for me.

2EE0D1D5-D547-4CF3-B63C-6E0D9B0D8401 (resized).jpeg2EE0D1D5-D547-4CF3-B63C-6E0D9B0D8401 (resized).jpegDD29C6FA-EA21-4349-908F-A3ED42B82AB3 (resized).jpegDD29C6FA-EA21-4349-908F-A3ED42B82AB3 (resized).jpegEAD42F62-31F8-497B-A95C-FF7D4730F3C1 (resized).jpegEAD42F62-31F8-497B-A95C-FF7D4730F3C1 (resized).jpeg
#15224 2 years ago

Apologize for all the Siri dictation errors above. I spoke all of that into my phone. And didn’t correct.

#15225 2 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

I just got a couple of GNR LE’s in stock today for the first time. If anyone is looking for a GNR PM me.

When did you order them?

#15226 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It will be one of the first things I put on in the bulletproofing session (cliffies, posts, mylar, airball shield, etc) before I even play ball one. Don't want to brag, but I have an inside connection.

I'll assume "etc" means PETG washers?
What assortment of posts did you get?

#15227 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I'll assume "etc" means PETG washers?
What assortment of posts did you get?

I haven't received the game yet, but it looks like JJP may be using the PETG washers on new builds now, so I may or may not have to do that part. The posts will be the Bally/Williams ones that have the thicker base to better fill up the playfield holes, from my B/W parts drawer.

#15228 2 years ago

How are the rubbers that come from the factory? Would you swap them out?

#15229 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

The game is exposing serious weaknesses. I think I kind of suck even though I’m probably pretty decent.
1) My ability to hit the left ramp is effing horrible. I actually think my right flipper could go down because it’s not perfectly in line with the real guide. It’s biased up. But my bigger issue is I’m wondering if my right target at the ramp entrance is jammed in in cutting off a couple of valuable millimeters. I seem to catch the edge a lot. And it drives me crazy. Take a look at the photos and I’d love to see what your games look like. Looks like a little bit of manufacturing variability and I might be able to Jimmy in a bit to create some more space but right now the shot is feeling harder than the tRex shot in Jurassic Park. My patch collection is suffering.
2) The translucent rubber below we are PinMonk’s ball saver plexiglass sits came broken. I put the same size white thing in there but it’s super loose and I’m actually curious to know the actual rubber configuration. Photo attached. Love to see what you guys have on your games.
3) i’m going to steep in the game just to touch to 6.8 per the recommendation from earlier. I just suck.
4) Combo patch strategy. I’m currently fixated on collecting fender marshal Vader and Gibson. Thinking that this is going to give me some sort of rockstar sort of band frenzy type stuff. But I think it’s futile. I would love to get some no-brainer objectives to inject a little more scoring ability during my song. By the way I just lost a 21 million jackpot in November rain which is pretty high for me.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1. Left ramp can be a bitch, and that stand up target is a deadly assassin! You are correct in tilting your right flipper down a tad. Makes the ramp and left orbit easier. While you are at it the left flipper may go a tick up to increase backhanding the left ramp.

3. 6.8-7 is ideal by most people's opinions.

4. Very interesting topic that could be its own thread (maybe I'll start one). I used to go fender first.

I now go with Vater (spot frank+ increase scoring). The next one is Duff Skull. This means I don't have to hit the button to get the one I want, and it spots Duff and increases his scoring as well (I think). Then I'll choose depending on the game. GUN increases patch scoring. Gibson gives me Slash but no scoring increase. Thunder chucker increases pop bumper scoring so I do that too. I now default to Vater, Duff Skull, Gun. I usually get the Pick so slash solo is easier. Sometimes I'll move to sunglasses to try and hit your multiball.

But to start I go with Vater and Duff Skull 99% of the time.

#15230 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

My ability to hit the left ramp is effing horrible

I dont know what it is about that left ramp, but im the same. It's super wide so it should be easy.

Only thing I can think of is it's because of the obstructed view from all the metal sitting over the ramp.

#15231 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

How are the rubbers that come from the factory? Would you swap them out?

Buy a set of Titans now and keep them on hand. Replace if something breaks. Don't over-think it just enjoy your game.

#15232 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

4) Combo patch strategy. I’m currently fixated on collecting fender marshal Vader and Gibson. Thinking that this is going to give me some sort of rockstar sort of band frenzy type stuff. But I think it’s futile. I would love to get some no-brainer objectives to inject a little more scoring ability during my song. By the way I just lost a 21 million jackpot in November rain which is pretty high for me.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Holmie, don’t fret too much. That left ramp looks so big but is one of my biggest albatrosses too. I’ll look at my target tomorrow and let you know, but I clip that thing a lot too—and I’ve already removed it to bend the whole assembly, both to get a little more clearance and to change the angle of reflection when I hit it dead-on (used to drain on the right outlane constantly). It does sound like your right flipper should be lowered a bit though. It is a really a matter of infinitesimal adjustments. I had mine just right and then started having a little binding on the flipper return. Fixed that and now it’s too far up, left side shots from the right flipper are way too hard again. It requires a lot of precision and patience! I’ll be going back to where that flipper is just a hair below being in line with the guide, that’s where it felt best for me.

I’ll let other people help you out with patch strategies and stuff, I’m still going bonkers trying to figure out how to collect them without draining, how to get all the pre song multiballs going, really just how to prep a song for a good score without losing all my balls in the process. My GC is 28 million. I really suck. But we’ll both be great one day!

Also I tried to work Scorbit tonight for the first time and nothing recorded, so I even suck at that.

#15233 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I haven't received the game yet, but it looks like JJP may be using the PETG washers on new builds now, so I may or may not have to do that part. The posts will be the Bally/Williams ones that have the thicker base to better fill up the playfield holes, from my B/W parts drawer.

We do not have our game either but a friend of ours got his a few days ago.

The holes in the playfields for all the posts have been made smaller and all the posts are a tight fit (you have to screw them in). Game was delivered with black PETG washers already fitted on all the posts.

#15234 2 years ago

I’m smiling and laughing out loud at the community contributions! Ecw0930 (I think) comment was so effing funny to me. “I think”.

Anyway… After about three hours of play on and off. And adjusting the pitch arbitrarily. I’ve settled on factory flat with maybe one and a half turns of steepness to the rear legs. Too steep the game moves too weirdly. I kind of actually like the floaty feel of how the balls tee themselves up near the guitar neck when it’s not too steep. It has a bit of a chill feel to the game which I remark in my pinside 100 all 10s review.

deejaypee I was about to embark on your journey until I read your comment! That too was so freaking funny! The game is what it is I guess. And I think what I’ve decided is this... Every game is local no matter what I read about other peoples games and people scoring like 80 million…. Or 200 million… My game is probably like Augusta national. Good luck breaking 80. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it… for now! It’s just fun and satisfying as anything I’ve owned!!!

PS. Someone needs to start a thread on favorite Guns N’ Roses song Modes and or opinions/feelings they invoke. I just played Civil War and I felt like a rockstar.

#15235 2 years ago

Piling on. Here’s another inquiry to the community. When I first got my game I was getting an inner loop switch error. I tuned up the switch and I haven’t gotten an error since, however during gameplay that very difficult shot when they say “shoot the inner loop…” When I freaking clear the inner loop like John Luke Picard it’s like it’s not registering during the song… I would expect given the difficulty of the shot I would get a shit ton of cheers. But I get nothing. Is that your all experience as well? For example Civil War I think I played four times tonight and I hit the inner loop a bunch and my meter was shit and it didn’t move an iota and there was no sound or acknowledgment of clearing the shot. Is this is true for all of you? If so… talk about a code enhancement. The shot is relatively difficult and I think when you pull off this particular shot you’d get a shit ton of cheering at extra dB and movement of the fire meter… or something. But I get crickets and zero fire meter movement. Either my switch is still flaky and partly registering or there is an opportunity in the code to drive some auditory and fire reward for making what I feel is a relatively exceptional shot.

#15236 2 years ago

Please explain the skill shot as I'm always getting 600 points

#15237 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Please explain the skill shot as I'm always getting 600 points

The skill shot is used to advance to the start of the "make some noise" multiball. The better you are at the skill shot the faster you can start this multiball.

#15238 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I dont know what it is about that left ramp, but im the same. It's super wide so it should be easy.
Only thing I can think of is it's because of the obstructed view from all the metal sitting over the ramp.

You have to drop the flippers a bit. Do a little at a time until you can hit that ramp with ease. They are easy to adjust

#15239 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

My right flipper is the same out of box. Folks here suggested to line up with inlanes. Haven't done it yet but plan to his weekend. Sounds like a common issue.

#15240 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

but it looks like JJP may be using the PETG washers on new builds now

Still replace those black washers with the PETG clear, then you can use those black washers on posts where there were none at all which is basically the lesser posts that see ball action but worth still protecting them. In the end you'll have every post in the game protected with a washer.

#15241 2 years ago

And isn’t it ironic? Don’t you think?

177817B3-C22B-4517-A8B3-E115D4ED3AE8 (resized).jpeg177817B3-C22B-4517-A8B3-E115D4ED3AE8 (resized).jpeg4784C96E-AC9F-419F-A29D-A73855BBCE01 (resized).jpeg4784C96E-AC9F-419F-A29D-A73855BBCE01 (resized).jpeg
#15242 2 years ago

Scorbit just released Achievements with JJP, Starting with Wonka, GnR will be coming soon.

Video:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/6#post-6513731

#15243 2 years ago

Topper arrived from my distributor very quickly thanks @gvonm! I like the price as well!

CF88CF27-C1FB-4B01-B9E9-9F0D4006D1F1 (resized).jpegCF88CF27-C1FB-4B01-B9E9-9F0D4006D1F1 (resized).jpeg
#15244 2 years ago

Had my GNR about a month now and loving it! Had some of the same issues folks have posted about in forum or brief key posts but wanted to add a few photos and all in one place as I just did all of these fixes and they all immensely helped! Thanks team!

Right flipper alignment issue: as some others reported, my right flipper was tilted slightly up from factory and it felt hard to hit left ramp. To adjust, simply loosen the hex nut with a wrench or hex driver in small increments while holding the flipper. Once the flipper moves, adjust it to the preferred angle and hold it in place while you retighten. Be sure the tighten as much as possible. Before "B" and after "A" pics included as well as a photo with hex nut circled.

Center scoop SDTM issue: another user glpinball kindly posted his fix of adding a washer to the left screw holding the scoop down. This worked for me too! Luckily both left and right scoop screws can be accessed with a long Philips head from top of playfield carefully through guitar head. Magnetized screwdriver or magnetic wand may help with screws. Pic of screw to add washer under is circled.

Center scoop protector not level to playfield: was having issues with side shot never going into scoop. See in photo from factory the scoop protector was arched up on both sides, causing the issue. Used a piece of felt for protection and just pressed gently down with needlenose pliers. Don't go too hard so you don't dig into playfield.

Right ramp ball jam between left drumstick and gate: as another user PeterG posted, loosen the 2 screws on the gate, slide gate back a bit ensuring still in line with ramp exit. Also add a washer or 2 per glpinball under the back left post of right ramp (circled pic). This should end ball jam issue.
20210923_100027 (resized).jpg20210923_100027 (resized).jpg20210923_101213 (resized).jpg20210923_101213 (resized).jpg20210923_112353 (resized).jpg20210923_112353 (resized).jpg20210923_102357 (resized).jpg20210923_102357 (resized).jpg20210923_102434 (resized).jpg20210923_102434 (resized).jpg

20210923_112430 (resized).jpg20210923_112430 (resized).jpg

20210923_123406 (resized).jpg20210923_123406 (resized).jpg

#15245 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Scorbit just released Achievements with JJP, Starting with Wonka, GnR will be coming soon.
Video:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/6#post-6513731

Bad ass.

#15246 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Had my GNR about a month now and loving it! Had some of the same issues folks have posted about in forum or brief key posts but wanted to add a few photos and all in one place as I just did all of these fixes and they all immensely helped! Thanks team!
Right flipper alignment issue: as some others reported, my right flipper was tilted slightly up from factory and it felt hard to hit left ramp. To adjust, simply loosen the hex nut with a wrench or hex driver in small increments while holding the flipper. Once the flipper moves, adjust it to the preferred angle and hold it in place while you retighten. Be sure the tighten as much as possible. Before "B" and after "A" pics included as well as a photo with hex nut circled.
Center scoop SDTM issue: another user glpinball kindly posted his fix of adding a washer to the left screw holding the scoop down. This worked for me too! Luckily both left and right scoop screws can be accessed with a long Philips head from top of playfield carefully through guitar head. Magnetized screwdriver or magnetic wand may help with screws. Pic of screw to add washer under is circled.
Center scoop protector not level to playfield: was having issues with side shot never going into scoop. See in photo from factory the scoop protector was arched up on both sides, causing the issue. Used a piece of felt for protection and just pressed gently down with needlenose pliers. Don't go too hard so you don't dig into playfield.
Right ramp ball jam between left drumstick and gate: as another user PeterG posted, loosen the 2 screws on the gate, slide gate back a bit ensuring still in line with ramp exit. This should end ball jam issue or at least allow you to nudge ball out if it gets stuck.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

You can also throw 2 or 3 washers under the right ramp back left post to tilt it towards the drum sticks. When I originally shifted the ramp like you I could still hang a ball up testing manually and the washers eliminated that.

#15247 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

You can also throw 2 or 3 washers under the right ramp back left post to tilt it towards the drum sticks. When I originally shifted the ramp like you I could still hang a ball up testing manually and the washers eliminated that.

Thanks will try this too!

#15248 2 years ago

Just got my game yesterday, The posts do have Petg , I called support and was told "all fixes are in later games and should have no trouble"

I can't under why they don't put a cliffy in the center scoop, It takes a beating. Is it hard to install one?

#15249 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Just tried this and yes it helped further. Added to my post with credits to you. You are a guru of washers and physics!

#15250 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

I found the left ramp is way easier if you backhand it off the left flipper. The right flipper is tricky and the brick will punish you hard.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,103 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 563.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/305?hl=cayenne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.