IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 567.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

First reaction to video: the scoop and the spinning record. That's going to the 80% of the shot interaction by your average player. And both are kinda ehhhhh. A scoop dead center, and the spinning record toy we've seen a million times. The middle area is really where you want the big interactive toy or money shot. And it's a scoop?
So what is the big interactive mech in the game? The balls lock on the Gibson head. There's a little upper playfield. A spinner and 3 ramps. Feels like something is missing...
I mean, it looks ok. But certainly nothing that blew me away at first glance. I'm sure the audio and light shows will be out of this world.

Tell us how you really feel... LOL

Iā€™m not a GnR fan (except for Live and Let Die cover) but this looks amazing on first viewing of the videos.

#52 3 years ago

I'm Going to Buy All 500 CE
Seriously in for a C.E ,My First JJP

#53 3 years ago

The game looks very impressive...well done by the JJP crew (and Slash apparently!). Can't wait to see it in person and play it.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Can't wait to see it in person and play it.

And maybe create some Mods?

#55 3 years ago

Game looks amazing. Seriously considering moving my avengers deposit to an Le

#56 3 years ago

The playfield is amazing! Love the drumstick ramp. JJP continues to make some of the most fantastic pins.

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Seriously considering moving my avengers deposit to an Le

It's at this point, Stern said .. sh!t! Game over ... lol

#58 3 years ago

The rules sound amazing.

#59 3 years ago

Does it makes sense to buy direct or go thru a distributor?

#60 3 years ago

Reminds me a little of Alā€™s Garage Band World Tour.

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

A distro will be able to help with any issues; not sure if you have the same 'pull' if you buy direct? I've never purchased direct.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

A distro will be able to help with any issues; not sure if you have the same 'pull' if you buy direct? I've never purchased direct.

Thanks, Iā€™ve never bought or owned a JJP game, so I was thinking the same thing regarding a distributor.

#63 3 years ago

So excited that pinballs are included!!!

#64 3 years ago

Buffalo Pinball - 8pm est Wednesday night

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Buffalo Pinball - 8pm est Wednesday night

Awesome!!!

#66 3 years ago

Looks ok.

Kind of wish the playfield glass lifted pneumatically, though.

#67 3 years ago

ok, looks like a fun game and respect the Standard price. Now who wants to sell me there Hobbit Or Wonka to get one?

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

ok, looks like a fun game and respect the Standard price. Now who wants to sell me there Hobbit Or Wonka to get one?

I sure as hell wont sell my hobbit but I may sell my Metallica to buy this

#69 3 years ago

CE Ordered -- Game looks amazing!

#70 3 years ago

I'm in!

GNR (resized).pngGNR (resized).png
#71 3 years ago

I will be selling a totally restored funhouse to buy this. All polished everything. CCd PF new plastics, ramps, eyes, face, decals. The whole shit.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I'm in! [quoted image]

Nice....why wait until Wednesday??? Stream tonight!!!!!

#73 3 years ago

Is no one worried about the PF chipping and such on these?

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I sure as hell wont sell my hobbit but I may sell my Metallica to buy this

wish I was closer and I would buy it

#75 3 years ago

I'm in! [quoted image]

Nice! Which version?!

#76 3 years ago

LE for me!

That art is great and just has what I need. If the CE art was flipped with LE JJP might have got me with the CE but I'm not a fan of that art at all, with SE being the worst if the bunch.

I would like to hear more about that coma lock. Any video of it

#77 3 years ago

So Jelly!

#78 3 years ago

Standard edition PF is sadly lacking. $2750 more for the LE is a lot. They should have put the upper PF on the SE. That left top corner looks so bare. I would have spring for SE if it had more going on. Not a big enough of a fan to justify $9500 plus shipping. Congrats to GnR fans

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

LE for me!
That art is great and just has what I need. If the CE art was flipped with LE JJP might have got me with the CE.

Love skull concert poster art and classic rose red.
Seems like a potential fit for my ratty old ticket too.

5E57E89E-67EA-4499-A277-7DD3B489D752 (resized).jpeg5E57E89E-67EA-4499-A277-7DD3B489D752 (resized).jpeg

#80 3 years ago

$22. Now you would pay $250 for cheap seats at a somewhat regular show. Ill bet GnR would start at $1000.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

$22. Now you would pay $250 for cheap seats at a somewhat regular show. Ill bet GnR would start at $1000.

No shit - right!

#82 3 years ago

Congrats to GNR fans CE looks AMAZING, but the theme ruins it for me. Oh well more CE for the diehards.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

$22. Now you would pay $250 for cheap seats at a somewhat regular show.

Don't forget the $56/ticket fee...

good_chunk_of_a_ce (resized).jpggood_chunk_of_a_ce (resized).jpg

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Don't forget the $56/ticket fee...

My last ticket was 850, for each one

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

My last ticket was 850, for each one

What band?

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I'm Going to Buy All 500 CE
Seriously in for a C.E ,My First JJP

Me too, got my deposit in

#88 3 years ago

Kevin - do you know what that video is in the top left corner of the games backbox LCD? Trying to figure out how that ties into the game.

Very jealous. I want one literally right now

#89 3 years ago

GnR .. the postponed tour.

#90 3 years ago

CE ordered!!

#91 3 years ago

I'm in for an LE as well. Tough to justify the extra $$ for the CE for me. Looks very cool for sure!

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Kevin - do you know what that video is in the top left corner of the games backbox LCD? Trying to figure out how that ties into the game.
Very jealous. I want one literally right now

I think that is just showing off the concert jumbotron video based on what I have seen so far and being at their concert. Not sure if there is more to it but it looks like it appears on the backglass when in song mode...which would make sense for the concert footage.

#93 3 years ago

I'm in! [quoted image]

You son of a bitch!

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I find it easier and cheaper to buy directly. Some distributors will not answer phone or emails, or provide free shipping, taxes etc.

#95 3 years ago

I'm in for a CE....now to figure out the overall height of that topper and soundbar. Has anyone seen any height measurements listed anywhere? I couldn't find those specs on the JJP website.

If it's too tall for my gameroom, looks like I'll be making some mods to the ceiling. Ha!

#96 3 years ago

I think we can all agree Eric is now the king of pinball designers. I'd surely like to see what the other designers at Stern could do if Stern actually put this much effort into a pinball game. JJP should be hailed for allowing their designers to take this much time and budget to create a World Under Glass like we've never seen before.

This game looks like it's the only way rock pinball was ever meant to be! Its not just artwork and their songs that make the game, this game is rock n roll on steriods. The attention to detail is stunning.

I wouldn't be shocked if this game shoots to #1 in Pinside and stays there for a long time. Eric you just got crowned the #1 pinball designers. Kudos to you!

Now will Stern up their game because a new bar has been set and set in stone!

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think if we're all being honest there isn't a two man race for the best current pinball designer alive... its one man and second isn't even close.
Eric just proved he's the new king of pinball design.

LOL total rubbish! Eric has sold about 78 POTC Keith about 7800!

ball and flipper is what counts. lets play the game and decide!

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

LOL total rubbish! Eric has sold about 78 POTC Keith about 7800!

ball and flipper is what counts.

I'd love to see what Keith could do if they would give him the same amount of time, investment, and access to assets. JP and Avengers have virtually no assets, and nothing in terms of theme integration like this new Guns pinball game. This Guns and Roses is like on another level that we just haven't seen before. I think this game right here sets the new standard for what a Rock themed pinball game should look like. Again kudos to JJP and Eric and I guess Slash who was involved the whole way thru! Wow this game is just WOW!

#99 3 years ago

Ordered my CE today.

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'd love to see what Keith could do if they would give him the same amount of time, investment, and access to assets. JP and Avengers have virtually no assets, and nothing in terms of theme integration like this new Guns pinball game. This Guns and Roses is like on another level that we just haven't seen before. I think this game right here sets the new standard for what a Rock themed pinball game should look like. Again kudos to JJP and Eric and I guess Slash who was involved the whole way thru! Wow this game is just WOW!

you mean like POTC and Wonka?

a great game is about the ball and the flippers. I agree it looks good let's hope it plays good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 11,000.00
ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/2?hl=tpoeckh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.