IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 569.
#14851 2 years ago

Disclosure, I'm no audio expert, but like to have my head around and understand basic specs.

I cannot confirm performance until I actually get some time on my game, still waiting parts for bulletproofing.

I agree with Vic on this one mate,

They are all China special, Try not to be misled by bs power statements and flashy stickers.

I have great trust in Dan from Pinwoofer and keen to try out his kick ass products.

From what I can see the Gold Wood is a superior product, at least they publish specs, there is very little detail to be found on the Pyramid.

I dunno if a CE really needs the PW upgrade ? a great option is to add an external sub.

From what I have read Pinwoofer, Dans products , support and dedication is next level

GW (resized).JPGGW (resized).JPGGW 2 (resized).JPGGW 2 (resized).JPG
#14852 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:The Pyramid is a cheap speaker, nothing to write home about, and you can't compare spec sheets because exaggeration is the order of the day in that price range from China.
Just a quick look at the amazon reviews for both has only 38% 5 star/23% 3 star on the Pyramid and 64% five star/12% 3 star on the Goldwood.
Plus the goldwood is what came with the kit, so they know the sound they want to give you. I'd go with what they gave you.

What difference does magnet size make? The Pyramid magnet is significantly larger than the Goldwood.

#14853 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What difference does magnet size make? The Pyramid magnet is significantly larger than the Goldwood.

IMG_20210912_205457 (resized).jpgIMG_20210912_205457 (resized).jpg
#14854 2 years ago

Donā€™t know if this is intended:
I noticed a few times during playing a song.
The amazing light show doesnā€™t kick in properly.
The playfield small LEDs just flicker on+off.
I be noticed 2-3 times now from around 130 plays.

#14855 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

I officially suck at scoring. My average game is probably 1.7 million. Average start song value maybe 60. I still havenā€™t figured out what I need to do to hit the make some noise shot ā€œunderā€ the upper right flipper. That just feels like a lost cause.

Try cradling two balls on the right flipper, then backhanding it under the flipper. Thatā€™s my go-to for that shot.

#14856 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Disclosure, I'm no audio expert, but like to have my head around and understand basic specs.
I cannot confirm performance until I actually get some time on my game, still waiting parts for bulletproofing.
I agree with Vic on this one mate,
They are all China special, Try not to be misled by bs power statements and flashy stickers.
I have great trust in Dan from Pinwoofer and keen to try out his kick ass products.
From what I can see the Gold Wood is a superior product, at least they publish specs, there is very little detail to be found on the Pyramid.
I dunno if a CE really needs the PW upgrade ? a great option is to add an external sub.
From what I have read Pinwoofer, Dans products , support and dedication is next level
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"733ae8fea08cea2d1ec84282760aaf1c1ee4938d-1631449262-1800"};
//]]>

[quoted image][quoted image]

Nothing against Pinwoofer or Dan, just noticed my sub appeared to be better than the stock one in the LEā€™s and itā€™s a different sub than in the instructions for the upgrade. I donā€™t know a lot about speakers so thought Iā€™d ask the question of people that do.

It seems the 2 speakers are pretty much the same spec - so in that case I may as well just leave the stock one in and I can use the Pinwoofer one elsewhere. Not complaining.

Or I might swap them after a bit and see if I can tell the difference.

As for the CE upgrade, I was assured by others and Dan that the overall kit would still be an solid upgrade on the CE. Was keen to try it out. If itā€™s no different (which I doubt) Iā€™ll just throw it in Wonka.

The kit itself seems solid and really professional.

One day Iā€™ll try an external sub.

#14857 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Nothing against Pinwoofer or Dan, just noticed my sub appeared to be better than the stock one in the LEā€™s and itā€™s a different sub than in the instructions for the upgrade. I donā€™t know a lot about speakers so thought Iā€™d ask the question of people that do.
It seems the 2 speakers are pretty much the same spec - flashy labeling or not - so in that case I may as well just leave the stock one in and I can use the Pinwoofer one elsewhere. Not complaining.
As for the CE upgrade, I was assured by others and Dan that the overall kit would still be an solid upgrade on the CE. Was keen to try it out. If itā€™s no different (which I doubt) Iā€™ll just throw it in Wonka.

Iā€™d be curious to try out his backbox tweeter upgrade. But Iā€™ve said this once and Iā€™ll say it again. I splurged and put an external KEF sub underneath. Crossover between 75 and 95 (depending on what im feeling), and game volume 25 or standard 26 with friends over, or 20-22 solo during random hours is sublime. The DRUMSā€¦ the richness of tone in the guitarā€¦. The tone of the reverb- all come to lifeā€¦

Itā€™s hard for me to imagine on any other audio upgrade aside from maybe the tweeters as they might be a touch fatiguing.

Net is I feel they put a TON of thought and iterations into the audio at the factory. So for me hard to imagine significant improvements in experience from factory save for external sub. The PURITY, tone and control from the external subā€¦ happy happy joy joy.

#14858 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It seems the 2 speakers are pretty much the same spec - so in that case I may as well just leave the stock one in and I can use the Pinwoofer one elsewhere. Not complaining.

Pinwoofer isny going to supply an inferior product than what's already in there .
It's his business to get the best possible sound in this machine , and for a music pin you want the best possible sound .
So install the kit and enjoy .

#14859 2 years ago

If You bought the kit and admit you don't know anything about speakers. Switch the sub. It's not like it takes more than 5 minutes to do it. It's pinwoofer approved!

#14860 2 years ago

Whenever my GNR arrives Iā€™m definitely installing PinWoofer and an external sub. Dan sells an add on for the GT kit that provides a line-out for a sub with volume control inside the cabinet.

I did this to my Deadpool and holy s*** what a difference! First time I turned on DP with the new sound system my wife could hear and feel the pin from the other end of the house, on a different floor, and thought the neighbors were hosting a backyard party

#14861 2 years ago

Hey guys - lots of great discussion!

We have copies of two different JJP factory cabinet speakers and are aware of a third. These are the GRS 8PR-8 and the Pyramid WX85X, both made in China (as is the Goldwood GW-8024 we supply).

There are two ways to express power when discussing audio - "Peak" and "RMS". Peak is instantaneous power for practical purposes, and RMS is sort of an average based on a sine wave which approximates audio. When you see a power rating of 300W on that speaker I can assure you that is not RMS (it is a gimmick). The 8PR-8 is rated to 65WRMS, and the GW-8024 / WX85X are rated to 100WRMS. All technically have adequate power capability, but the 8PR-8 will bottom out (reach max excursion) with our amp whereas the other two are fine.

All three have a 1.5" diameter voice coil.

We've obviously listened to each and chose the GW-8024 because it sounds better. Mostly in the heavy percussion when the ball is bouncing in the jets, but other places too. Also, we know of the poor performing 8PR-8 so we need to ensure that everyone gets what's needed. Feel free to compare, but I'd urge you to utilize the GW-8024 we provide. I can't say that everyone will hear a difference but I am certain there is one, and we've received this feedback from others.

Below is a table of the weights for each speaker which is almost entirely driven by the magnet size:

GW-8024 - 3lb 2.2oz
WX85X - 2lb 10.5oz (-7.7oz compared to the GW-8024)
8PR-8 - 2lb 12.0oz (-6.2oz compared to the GW-8024)

The Pyramid has a large vent opening which likely explains some of the difference of 7.7oz compared to the GW-8024. All use ceramic magnet material so it does make one wonder how much has been "hollowed" out as part of that companies' cost reduction. There is a cliff where the magnet size does become important if not vital - I'll keep a heavier magnet in play any day of the week.

The image below shows the three side by side.

Thanks for your attention!

Driver Comparison (resized).jpgDriver Comparison (resized).jpg
#14862 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Hey RA77 !

I can say with 100% confidence you'll get a massive improvement with the PinWoofer system - for all of the trims.

The CE sound bar has the same tweeters as the backbox. It also has the same 2.5" mid-range speakers used in WoZ and The Hobbit; these are full-range paper speakers and there are four of them. We recommend disabling the sound bar on the CE since it will "pollute" your new PinWoofer sound field. (We know this because we have evaluated this sound bar.)

External subs are great and I certainly will not knock them, but there is such a rich experience in the backbox that will go unrealized doing only this (also, most are satisfied with the great bass boost we provide and find they don't need an external). The entire audio spectrum supplements the bass and an external simply cannot reproduce these upper frequencies and fill in this content. The level of detail in GNR's track is indescribable - you have to hear it in order to fully understand it.

Thanks for your kind mention of us!

#14863 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Hey RA77 !
I can say with 100% confidence you'll get a massive improvement with the PinWoofer system - for all of the trims.
The CE sound bar has the same tweeters as the backbox. It also has the same 2.5" mid-range speakers used in WoZ and The Hobbit; these are full-range paper speakers and there are four of them. We recommend disabling the sound bar on the CE since it will "pollute" your new PinWoofer sound field. (We know this because we have evaluated this sound bar.)
External subs are great and I certainly will not knock them, but there is such a rich experience in the backbox that will go unrealized doing only this (also, most are satisfied with the great bass boost we provide and find they don't need an external). The entire audio spectrum supplements the bass and an external simply cannot reproduce these upper frequencies and fill in this content. The level of detail in GNR's track is indescribable - you have to hear it in order to fully understand it.
Thanks for your kind mention of us!

Do you need or recommend the full eq kit or is it a good start to order the back box tweeter upgrade?

#14864 2 years ago

After 3 broken servo motors (2 times the same one) i got tired of it and switched them all to the emax servo's which zaphx recommended. Out of the box they allready feel heavier and more durable. Time will tell. Just glad to have the can light working again in full swing during the songs.

#14865 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Do you need or recommend the full eq kit or is it a good start to order the back box tweeter upgrade?

Hey holminone !

We're on allocation for tweeters due to the worldwide shipping glut. We did finally recieve some yesterday (waiting has been a real nail biter) and that order was placed in March. It is brutal out there so we need to conserve our tweeters for kits until things break loose.

Besides, I'd still recommend the entire kit - the factory amp is wimpy and while the tweeter upgrade is vital, you'll not get a significant improvement unless you also address the amplifier and power issues (which are solved by our system).

Here is the listing for JJP:

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-super-kit/

Give a shout if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri

#14866 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Iā€™m right there with you man. I feel like Iā€™m getting better but the scores arenā€™t reflecting itā€¦ yet. My GC score is like 22 mil. The other day I got a song value up to my personal best of like 95, even played the song pretty well, and came away with 8 million. The thing is stingy!
I have only been able to start make some noise on accident except once when I had a bouncing ball above the right flipper and was able to backhand it home. Felt great but itā€™s a pretty out-of-control way to make it happen. Hopefully some angle genius will chime in and tell us how to get it going on the regularā€¦

I'm curious how many owners have their machine pitched lower to be able to back hand the ramp, and if they do, does it help in gameplay having that shot be more reliable? Also, do people think that a more reliable shot helps their scores?

I'm at 6.8 pitch and I really like how the game plays overall, but I rarely collect enough patches before a song, and if I do collect a set or Vater, Duff, Gun, I'm at ball 3 or I drain trying.

I also like 6.8 because I don't get murdered by slingshot to outlane drains as often. So I guess I'm curious what people think about that as well in terms of gameplay benefit.

#14867 2 years ago
Quoted from killborn:

I'm curious how many owners have their machine pitched lower to be able to back hand the ramp, and if they do, does it help in gameplay having that shot be more reliable? Also, do people think that a more reliable shot helps their scores?
I'm at 6.8 pitch and I really like how the game plays overall, but I rarely collect enough patches before a song, and if I do collect a set or Vater, Duff, Gun, I'm at ball 3 or I drain trying.
I also like 6.8 because I don't get murdered by slingshot to outlane drains as often. So I guess I'm curious what people think about that as well in terms of gameplay benefit.

I have pitch set to the top of the bubble at the second line from the bottom.

My left ramp is backhandable and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Don't be afraid to configure it however you like to make it enjoyable for you!

#14868 2 years ago

Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but is there any concern with the vibrations the pinwoofer system causes in regards to node boards in stern games? Not sure if JJP has node boards as well. Could the vibrations from the bass cause issues?

#14869 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Me too, exactly the same setup. Upper playfield with left flipper backhand works 6 out of 10 times

#14870 2 years ago
Quoted from killborn:

Have mine at 7 and I can backhand the left ramp easily. To me anything under 6.8 on a jjp pin is floaty....at 7 the games play fast and very well imo.

#14871 2 years ago
Quoted from JvdS:

Me too, exactly the same setup. Upper playfield with left flipper backhand works 6 out of 10 times

It works even more with the pinmonk fans!

#14872 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but is there any concern with the vibrations the pinwoofer system causes in regards to node boards in stern games? Not sure if JJP has node boards as well. Could the vibrations from the bass cause issues?

Not at all - this is a good question Mattyk . We've never had a report of an issue due to acoustical vibration and there are scores of our systems out there, and for years. As a reference Spooky and other manufacturers add powered amplifiers and speakers to their titles in the same way. Consider also that many titles have shaker motors which produce far greater mechanical vibration compared to a cabinet speaker that adds more bass. There is not so much happening that the legs skip off the floor et cetera. Just more bass added to the cabinet in the right amount. Hope that helps.

#14873 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Not at all - this is a good question Mattyk . We've never had a report of an issue due to acoustical vibration and there are scores of our systems out there, and for years. As a reference Spooky and other manufacturers add powered amplifiers and speakers to their titles in the same way. Consider also that many titles have shaker motors which produce far greater mechanical vibration compared to a cabinet speaker that adds more bass. There is not so much happening that the legs skip off the floor et cetera. Just more bass added to the cabinet in the right amount. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the response. I didnā€™t even think of a shaker motor. Hopefully soon Iā€™ll order your product. Too many awesome reviews for me to pass it up

#14874 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

We have copies of two different JJP factory cabinet speakers and are aware of a third. These are the GRS 8PR-8 and the Pyramid WX85X, both made in China (as is the Goldwood GW-8024 we supply).

Ah slightly deceptive, not on your part, but the goldwood magnet top says Chatsworth USA. Obviously that's just the company on the magnet. Because I see the little yellow sticker on the side of the magnet that says made in China. Lol. Got me.

#14875 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

...One day Iā€™ll try an external sub.

Give it a try, you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner.

Even the 90's pins have a lot of great bass hiding in the soundtracks.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#14876 2 years ago

Still trying to figure out the deep ruleset and for the life of me canā€™t figure out where the hurry up shots are? Can someone help please

#14877 2 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Still trying to figure out the deep ruleset and for the life of me canā€™t figure out where the hurry up shots are? Can someone help please

They are color coded to the pre-song multiball they are associated with.

Purple = lights
Yellow = amps
Blue = crowd

Also the JAM target is occasionally a hurryup.

#14878 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Thank you for everyone's feedback. I've definitely been configuring since I've had it. Luckily everything was dialed in out of the box, lane guides, guitar lock, scoop. Just trying to get the right feel for longer ball times. 6.8 for me is right above the second line and the speed and shots feel great.

I just recently switched to Titan red rubbers and going to see if that helps with backhanding the left ramp since they have a little more bounce, because ever since I moved up to 6.8 I haven't hit the backhand once.

#14879 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Whenever my GNR arrives Iā€™m definitely installing PinWoofer and an external sub. Dan sells an add on for the GT kit that provides a line-out for a sub with volume control inside the cabinet.
I did this to my Deadpool and holy s*** what a difference! First time I turned on DP with the new sound system my wife could hear and feel the pin from the other end of the house, on a different floor, and thought the neighbors were hosting a backyard party

Quoted from cybevenom:

After 3 broken servo motors (2 times the same one) i got tired of it and switched them all to the emax servo's which zaphx recommended. Out of the box they allready feel heavier and more durable. Time will tell. Just glad to have the can light working again in full swing during the songs.

Eric should change vendors if possible!

#14880 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

They are color coded to the pre-song multiball they are associated with.
Purple = lights
Yellow = amps
Blue = crowd
Also the JAM target is occasionally a hurryup.

Thanks zaphX

#14881 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Ah slightly deceptive, not on your part, but the goldwood magnet top says Chatsworth USA. Obviously that's just the company on the magnet. Because I see the little yellow sticker on the side of the magnet that says made in China. Lol. Got me.

You get it Vespula ! Goldwood has been around a long time and I believe they originally did manufacture in the USA. They are great to deal with - truly good people.

#14882 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Ok sound experts: bought the Pinwoofer upgrade kit for my CE. It comes with an ā€œupgradedā€ 8ā€ sub. But Iā€™m not sure itā€™s an upgrade - my installed stock one is a Pyramid 300w WX85X:
[quoted image]
And the upgrade Pinwoofer one is the Goldwood GW8024:
[quoted image]
From my brief internet search, it looks like the stock Pyramid one may be better - pretty much same specs but a beefier magnet.
I can understand replacing the stock Wonka no name ones in the videos (may also be on the GNR le), but Iā€™m not sure itā€™s worth it on this.
Anyone know more about these speakers?

Quoted from PinMonk:

The Pyramid is a cheap speaker, nothing to write home about, and you can't compare spec sheets because exaggeration is the order of the day in that price range from China.
Just a quick look at the amazon reviews for both has only 38% 5 star/23% 3 star on the Pyramid and 64% five star/12% 3 star on the Goldwood.
Plus the goldwood is what came with the kit, so they know the sound they want to give you. I'd go with what they gave you.

I'm with pinmonk on this.

Bottom line is pinwoofer knows what they are doing, they so it really well, and they most likely package the entire thing together for best performance.

If that's what they sent you, I would know doubt use it.

#14883 2 years ago

Interested in ordering a LE. Anyone know if the playfield issues have been fixed as of late?

Thanks

#14884 2 years ago

No, not fixed. Band aids on a spreading scar.

#14885 2 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Interested in ordering a LE. Anyone know if the playfield issues have been fixed as of late?
Thanks

Not fixed by Mirco or JJP (yet), but the community has made some progress problem solving solutions.

#14886 2 years ago

Topper showed up today. Gameplay soon to see if it does anything fun!

20210912_111538 (resized).jpg20210912_111538 (resized).jpg
#14888 2 years ago

Is that the sound of money falling out of your pocket?

#14889 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

There are two ways to express power when discussing audio - "Peak" and "RMS". Peak is instantaneous power for practical purposes, and RMS is sort of an average based on a sine wave which approximates audio. When you see a power rating of 300W on that speaker I can assure you that is not RMS (it is a gimmick). The 8PR-8 is rated to 65WRMS, and the GW-8024 / WX85X are rated to 100WRMS. All technically have adequate power capability, but the 8PR-8 will bottom out (reach max excursion) with our amp whereas the other two are fine.
All three have a 1.5" diameter voice coil.
We've obviously listened to each and chose the GW-8024 because it sounds better. Mostly in the heavy percussion when the ball is bouncing in the jets, but other places too. Also, we know of the poor performing 8PR-8 so we need to ensure that everyone gets what's needed. Feel free to compare, but I'd urge you to utilize the GW-8024 we provide. I can't say that everyone will hear a difference but I am certain there is one, and we've received this feedback from others.
Below is a table of the weights for each speaker which is almost entirely driven by the magnet size:
GW-8024 - 3lb 2.2oz
WX85X - 2lb 10.5oz (-7.7oz compared to the GW-8024)
8PR-8 - 2lb 12.0oz (-6.2oz compared to the GW-8024)
The Pyramid has a large vent opening which likely explains some of the difference of 7.7oz compared to the GW-8024. All use ceramic magnet material so it does make one wonder how much has been "hollowed" out as part of that companies' cost reduction. There is a cliff where the magnet size does become important if not vital - I'll keep a heavier magnet in play any day of the week.
The image below shows the three side by side.
Thanks for your attention!
[quoted image]

Thanks for the great reply Dan. As usual very thorough and helpful.

#14890 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Scoop not registering as it should.
After adjusting the scoop switch to protrude higher through the hole to make contact with the ball, worked better for a while.
Now getting a 50% hit rate.
Kinda spoils the game experience to a degree.
Has anyone found a good fix for this?
Thanks

I had this exact problem. This is my fix. It has worked 100% since making this mod:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/271#post-6442309

#14891 2 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Thanks

I have an Aug build with a July playfield. I installed PETG under every post in the game, I installed the larger W/B post on every post where there were known problems plus a few other areas instead of keeping the stock JJP bump post with the hex bottoms.

Knock wood thus far zero issues, just keep in mind when installing them to snug them and not to over tighten.

#14892 2 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Thanks

Very happy so far with my August build that I recieved like 10 days ago. Over 120 long games and looking good . I check for issues after playing every day. If you ordered it wld b a bit before u wld receive it... u sld just purchase one of the many huo ones so u know u get one with no issues. Good luck it's a amazing pinball experience

#14893 2 years ago

Waiting for the next update so this version of Rocket Queen can be added to the adult mode.

Besides, what's better than a rapping Axl?

(Fast forward to 3:30 for his quick rap verse)

#14894 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Waiting for the next update so this version of Rocket Queen can be added to the adult mode.

What did he say?
Nevermind just kidding

#14895 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Very happy so far with my August build that I recieved like 10 days ago. Over 120 long games and looking good . I check for issues after playing every day. If you ordered it wld b a bit before u wld receive it... u sld just purchase one if the many huo ones so u know u get one with no issues. Good luck it's a amazing pinball experience

Fkn wat?

#14896 2 years ago

Anyone have the JJP topper in stock? Let me know.

Thanks

#14899 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Thank you for that. Since i ordered this pin been going back through a lot of old gnr. The one thing that still is amazing is juts how fucking awesome they were live in their prime. Axl killed it all day.
I got my fans today from pinmonk will have a local Gus come install and help me hopefully fix the drumstick and bumper ball stuck spots. The left ramp seems to not always drop the diverted. Is this gonna be more common? Iā€™d hate to just have them down all the time to prevent This, any alternative?

#14900 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Topper showed up today. Gameplay soon to see if it does anything fun!
[quoted image]

So what does the topper do? (If anything)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/298?hl=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.