image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4454 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2642.gif

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 568.
#14301 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Increasing the pitch and dropping the flippers a tad will help with that. But yea, overall it’s not lightning speed like a stern; but there’s A LOT of action and very little stop n go. Skill shot is actually cool and while the exit design is pretty poor, it’s much better once you tweak it so it consistently drops to the right flipper.
My biggest gripe on the game right now (which is fairly minor) is being rewarded a powerchord jackpot usually results in draining one or three balls because they all collide and go to the outlanes or sdtm. I’d like it if they could put in a powerchord jackpot ball saver then just release all the balls at once. Either that, Or stagger them better.

Any tips on tweaking the skill shot exit? Mine used to always go to right flipper, now it will often hit the top of the right sling and go to the left flipper. I’ve tried a few adjustments but nothing has worked yet

#14302 2 years ago

Ive been thinking about fitting the CE physical coma lock to my LE. It looks like the wiring is there and playfield is prepped. Assuming that I could get the mechanism and apron I wonder if the code would support it?

#14303 2 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Ive been thinking about fitting the CE physical coma lock to my LE. It looks like the wiring is there and playfield is prepped. Assuming that I could get the mechanism and apron I wonder if the code would support it?

Does your code have a coil test for it? If not, there's your answer.

#14304 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Any tips on tweaking the skill shot exit? Mine used to always go to right flipper, now it will often hit the top of the right sling and go to the left flipper. I’ve tried a few adjustments but nothing has worked yet

Not at my machine to provide a picture, but I added a small piece of drop dead ball foam on the exit rail to slow down the ball. Prior to that, I tried a slight bend downward on the ball exit guide and that worked for awhile but still got occasional sdtm. The ball foam has 99.9% fixed it for me and I’ve been running that way for a few months now. I’ll get a pic when I can (when I remember ).

#14305 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Does your code have a coil test for it? If not, there's your answer.

Good point!

#14306 2 years ago

Holy smokes @PinMonk, that was fast! Literally ordered Friday after 5pm eastern and it’s already here!

6103152D-75C4-4E47-90A6-6FE3B35E38E3 (resized).jpeg6103152D-75C4-4E47-90A6-6FE3B35E38E3 (resized).jpeg64A69219-B76F-4464-BB3B-438E7AA51E76 (resized).jpeg64A69219-B76F-4464-BB3B-438E7AA51E76 (resized).jpeg68ED9E3B-7A9F-4EDF-9093-903A7C1FB63B (resized).jpeg68ED9E3B-7A9F-4EDF-9093-903A7C1FB63B (resized).jpeg
#14307 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

The speed Didn’t bother me - just noticed it was a little bit slower to what I’m used to playing at home. I like variety in what I own and this game is badass and would be a great addition to my lineup.

Abel Electronics had machines available for Sept delivery. Might want to give him a call if you want one. Could be playing it in just a few weeks.

#14308 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Holy smokes PinMonk, that was fast! Literally ordered Friday after 5pm eastern and it’s already here!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Uncharacteristic speed.

You lucked out with perfect timing. Ordering right as I was finishing catching up a weeks-long Tibetan Breeze backlog. Go buy a lottery ticket.

#14309 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

My biggest gripe on the game right now (which is fairly minor) is being rewarded a powerchord jackpot usually results in draining one or three balls because they all collide and go to the outlanes or sdtm. I’d like it if they could put in a powerchord jackpot ball saver then just release all the balls at once. Either that, Or stagger them better.

When Eskaybee talks, pinball_keefer listens.

Or maybe not. We'll see.

#14310 2 years ago

I left the right post below the AXL lanes unprotected, having trouble removing it - after removing the nylon nut below the playfield, it was very hard to access the post which seems stuck to the playfield...
I clearly don't have the ideal wrench size for the part on the playfield, don't know what is the US metric to be used. And I don't know how to remove the "4 posts" block above the post to make more room, it if it's even possible.
I regret it dearly know as pooling but also art chipping have started...

Any advice for a noob on how to remove that problematic post so I can try some heat gun / mylar / washer ?

pic (resized).jpgpic (resized).jpg
#14311 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

When Eskaybee talks, pinball_keefer listens.
Or maybe not. We'll see.

Hah we can only hope. Nothing like being awarded an add a ball only to sacrifice 3 or 4 balls in the process

I have a bunch of wishlist items if keefer wants; like why isn’t there a sound effect for the lock switch gate? I imagine the switch is used for coding logic, but there could be some cool choreography sound effect associated with it as the ball finds its way into the lock.

#14312 2 years ago
Quoted from firebrand007:

I left the right post below the AXL lanes unprotected, having trouble removing it - after removing the nylon nut below the playfield, it was very hard to access the post which seems stuck to the playfield...
I clearly don't have the ideal wrench size for the part on the playfield, don't know what is the US metric to be used. And I don't know how to remove the "4 posts" block above the post to make more room, it if it's even possible.
Any advice for a noob on how to remove that problematic post so I can try some heat gun / mylar / washer ?[quoted image]

1/4" wrench on those posts

#14313 2 years ago

Any advice for a noob on how to remove that problematic post so I can try some heat gun / mylar / washer ?[quoted image]

i think they are 1/4 inch. I might be wrong. I just put my set on the table next to it and grabbed them until the fit. Definitely need deep sockets and a tiny ratchet or ratcheting driver. Having both helps bc you can hold the nut under the playfield and turn the post. Plyers work for that as well but it's more cumbersome.

The posts above are the same. Just unscrew them. I think they are in t-nuts so you don't have to hold anything underneath the pf. The lane covers just slide off and you unscrew the posts. I put PETG on each of them up there. Every one of them. You have to remove the ramp (3 screws) to get to the last one under the bottom bumper. That was my worst post though so it was a must.

Take your time. Ask questions and provide pictures. Everyone on here will help you. You can always DM as well. Good luck with it. I hope you get it dialed in perfectly and bulletproofed because it's a helluva ride!

#14314 2 years ago

I used a pair of welders pliers. Works great. You can unscrew from the top of the playfield after removing the “backstage” plastic

#14315 2 years ago

Installing the PinMonk fan kit was a literally a breeze. Took less than 20 minutes, the airball deflector took less than 5 to install. Catching sunset before I play test but everything powered up fine with no issues.

The wire snippers and zip ties were a nice touch in addition to the packaging, design and ease of installation with the connectors and instructions.

F90B2891-7E5F-438F-8B10-88BA718DCF0D (resized).jpegF90B2891-7E5F-438F-8B10-88BA718DCF0D (resized).jpeg693AC516-8B42-4672-BF11-4E926268648C (resized).jpeg693AC516-8B42-4672-BF11-4E926268648C (resized).jpegDF4ADA35-36B6-4C45-8009-1A5F10DFE44B (resized).jpegDF4ADA35-36B6-4C45-8009-1A5F10DFE44B (resized).jpeg7BAA9B80-FD9B-48B9-A324-ADAD2930C5DC (resized).jpeg7BAA9B80-FD9B-48B9-A324-ADAD2930C5DC (resized).jpeg5543AA7C-9A4E-4D09-96D1-2B7EFF105CB0 (resized).jpeg5543AA7C-9A4E-4D09-96D1-2B7EFF105CB0 (resized).jpeg

#14316 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Better get in line now!
#2019 of 5000 just landed thru a disty with a 12/31/20 order date . JJP direct is still processing October orders!

Not that it matters much but its actually 2079

#14317 2 years ago

I have a cheapo 4 in-1 screwdriver I use for these. My 4 in-1 with the bits taken out is a deep 1/4". Obviously the rubber needs to be removed.
(I just went to find mine and couldn't. I tried another random 4 in-1 and it was 5/16 so YMMV)

If it's not accessible I will also use an ignition wrench. You wouldn't need to remove the rubber using that. I got my ignition wrench set at Sears years ago so I can't link the one I have, but any should be fine. Quick search on Amazon brought up lots of sets. Very useful for hard to reach spots. I color coded mine the same as nut drivers.

2021-08-30 19.21.07 (resized).jpg2021-08-30 19.21.07 (resized).jpg
#14318 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

A friend needs a little advice on his new LE. Won’t boot.

Best course is probably to reinstall latest software from an iso, unfortunately.

For the record, if the dongle light is on, it should be plugged in properly.

#14319 2 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Assuming that I could get the mechanism and apron I wonder if the code would support it?

Assuming I did my job correctly, no.

#14320 2 years ago

Play test with Tibetan Breeze kit - definitely a huge difference and solid upgrade!

Now for some disclosure - I heard previous talk of people trying or suggesting to DIY this. And I was one who had already done that, before the GNR kit was ready and not due to those discussions. This kit works better than what I had setup myself, plus now the inner loop is way easier to complete now that the coil up there is staying cooler.

So my point is although some may be able to DIY this with various methods, I’m glad I finally went with this kit. It’s a cleaner and more professional look as well as an improvement in performance.

#14321 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Better get in line now!
#2079 of 5000 just landed thru a disty with a 12/31/20 order date . JJP direct is still processing October orders!

I ordered 8/11/2021 and received 8/20/2021

#14322 2 years ago

Ok sooo..... May be the unpopular opinion here....

I like my SE better than an LE/CE.

it's faster. It's smoother. It's not as broken up in play. The upper playfield is cool, and it's fun. Hell the game is a blast. But playing the se is... More flowy. More continuous. As far as just playing it goes, right now I prefer the SE.

Thoughts? Discussion?

#14323 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Thoughts? Discussion?

For me, locking balls on the neck is too important. Especially during a song to clean up the playfield and to keep them safe.

#14324 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

It’s totally okay. I haven’t gotten to play the SE yet but I hear that’s the one you want if you want faster flow and looping.

Personally, I really think this is one of the best upper playfields ever and utilizing it for patches, ball locks and power chords seems to add a deeper but more technical element. That’s my preference but if I wanted speed and flow I’d likely prefer the SE.

One of the best parts about this game is how it can be a game for both sides of that spectrum. It’s great in both versions.

#14325 2 years ago

Side note, it’s almost ridiculous how much better this game is with the fan kit. I can make my shots so much easier now, I’m hitting 6 ball power chords more regularly, and getting higher average scores.

And the airball deflector saved me at least 2 or 3 times already. This is all in just 3 full games since installing both.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#14326 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

It’s totally okay. I haven’t gotten to play the SE yet but I hear that’s the one you want if you want faster flow and looping.
Personally, I really think this is one of the best upper playfields ever and utilizing it for patches, ball locks and power chords seems to add a deeper but more technical element. That’s my preference but if I wanted speed and flow I’d likely prefer the SE.
One of the best parts about this game is how it can be a game for both sides of that spectrum. It’s great in both versions.

Yeah I totally agree with that. I feel with the heavy multiball it's very hard to do anything in the upper playfield efficiently. I mean like during the booster modes too.

On the se you can lock a ball and get a g'n'r light on the same shot. If I'm not mistaken you can either lock a ball OR let go through the gobble hole to light a g'n'r.

I like the simplicity, yet art of shots in the se more. Just my style. I feel maybe more advanced players (so pretty much anyone that plays regularly hahah) might enjoy the LE more. I actually kinda want this game to have MORE flow. But it's so damn good how it is.... It's a different, rare, breed and I love it.

#14327 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I ordered 8/11/2021 and received 8/20/2021

10 months ago you posted you were in on an LE... What's the story?

#14328 2 years ago

Does the spike 2 cooling kit work on GNR. I’ve got an extra one ready to go

#14329 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I feel maybe more advanced players (so pretty much anyone that plays regularly hahah) might enjoy the LE more. I actually kinda want this game to have MORE flow. But it's so damn good how it is.... It's a different, rare, breed and I love it.

Couldn’t agree more with your assessment. You’re doing it right!

I’m anxious to play an SE so I can see how game play differs strategy wise in case I can learn how to play the LE better and plus it’s still GNR and it’s JJP so it doesn’t really matter if it’s an SE, LE or CE - are all going to be excellent. And there’s one that’s perfect for any preferred style of gameplay.

#14330 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Couldn’t agree more with your assessment. You’re doing it right!
I’m anxious to play an SE so I can see how game play differs strategy wise in case I can learn how to play the LE better and plus it’s still GNR and it’s JJP so it doesn’t really matter if it’s an SE, LE or CE - are all going to be excellent. And there’s one that’s perfect for any preferred style of gameplay.

I feel like the game as a whole has made me a better player. Like a lot better. At understanding, setting things up. Definitely at handling multiball. I feel like a 3 ball multiball is like having one out there sometimes now on other games. Hahahaha. Definitely the most immersive game I've ever played.

#14331 2 years ago

I agree with that as well. Something about how it’s coded, the risk versus reward, patch strategy, booster multiballs, cash out or add a ball... It draws me in even more and makes me want to explore all the rules, how it works and what all comes into to play, in more depth. Being able (or having to) to constantly change my strategy on the fly also keeps it extra interesting and increases the variety in how I’d play a ball or what I might normally go for otherwise.

It might be a lot to absorb all at once but once you get the general structure of it all, the game becomes even more addicting as you attempt to put it all together. Make the right shots, build up and stack all 4 boosters plus hit their jackpots, collect the right patch combos, start songs with huge levels and all balls locked, nail a 6 ball power chord, get band frenzy, boost jackpot, collect applause and nail the encore?!? Pull all that off once!

#14332 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I feel like the game as a whole has made me a better player. Like a lot better. At understanding, setting things up. Definitely at handling multiball. I feel like a 3 ball multiball is like having one out there sometimes now on other games. Hahahaha. Definitely the most immersive game I've ever played.

Most definitely it makes you better....I used to panic with JP Chaos multiball..now its a walk in the park from playing so much GnR...Almost like the Matrix (everything is slowed down and I can see the shots better)

#14333 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Almost like the Matrix (everything is slowed down and I can see the shots better)

Yes!

I was just in another thread dreaming about a JJP Matrix pinball.

#14334 2 years ago

If you're Flailin', you're Failin' - GnR ain't for the weak!

#14335 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Ok sooo..... May be the unpopular opinion here....
it's faster. It's smoother. It's not as broken up in play. The upper playfield is cool, and it's fun. Hell the game is a blast. But playing the se is... More flowy. More continuous. As far as just playing it goes, right now I prefer the SE.
Thoughts? Discussion?

The 1st Guns N’ R that I played was the SE at my distributor place, I was stuck down there for more than half an hour… ( lol but true!) and I loved that one since the beginning…(I DO love the SE, period!)

But, the art of the LE is definitely a truly-beautiful-badass-masterpiece Pinball Machine(probably one of the most beautiful games ever made in my POV).
I own a beautiful purple Collector’s, now bolted 100% into my house, and my game still in perfect condition after 7 months of constant enjoyment + my wife’s abuse once or twice a week

#14336 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Side note, it’s almost ridiculous how much better this game is with the fan kit. I can make my shots so much easier now, I’m hitting 6 ball power chords more regularly, and getting higher average scores.
And the airball deflector saved me at least 2 or 3 times already. This is all in just 3 full games since installing both.

The fans and deflectors are must buys!

..and on that note...Just a huge shoutout to PinMonk It's rare nowadays to get products from a business that take so much pride in their work. Time after time, anything I have bought from PinMonk is not only immaculately packaged, labeled and shipped..but it is super detailed and professional in terms of instructions and presentation. Not only is everything beyond functional, in terms of being tested thoroughly, but you can rest assured that your money is safe as the end result is a better looking/playing game that solve true problems and issues. A+

#14337 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

A friend needs a little advice on his new LE. Won’t boot.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for everyone’s suggestions. I put the latest code on a flash drive and it’s reinstalled and factory reset perfectly! Up and running. What a beautiful game!!!

#14338 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

The fans and deflectors are must buys!
..and on that note...Just a huge shoutout to PinMonk It's rare nowadays to get products from a business that take so much pride in their work. Time after time, anything I have bought from PinMonk is not only immaculately packaged, labeled and shipped..but it is super detailed and professional in terms of instructions and presentation. Not only is everything beyond functional, in terms of being tested thoroughly, but you can rest assured that your money is safe as the end result is a better looking/playing game that solve true problems and issues. A+

These testimonials are truly appreciated. I do the packaging and instructions as I would like to see them as a customer, which is why I spend extra to do illustrations to make the installs professional and easy to follow.

Also, I also DO iterate instructions, especially on new products that I've only had with a few beta testers before release during development, so if you find something that's not clear in the instructions, let me know, and I'll read it over and see if there's room for improvement. If there is, I'll change them. My goal is to make the instructions as easy to understand and execute as possible.

Thanks again!

#14339 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

10 months ago you posted you were in on an LE... What's the story?

… and then he "Was Out!” too, now in less than a week got his game…
The past April,7/21 I ordered a car and instead of 2-3 years of waiting it will be just 1 long and booooring year… with connections

So this guy has very good connections I guess… huh Vespula?

#14340 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If there is, I'll change them.

I’d have to double check but for some reason I think after the step with the molex connector to tap power, the revision of instructions I had may not have mentioned to add the 4’ extension next. I found that extra wire later on when I went to begin connecting the fans. Even looked back at step 1 to make sure I didn’t miss mention of it in there. No big deal as these are easy to install without instructions - the key part was knowing where to tap for power.

#14341 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I’d have to double check but for some reason I think after the step with the molex connector to tap power, the revision of instructions I had may not have mentioned to add the 4’ extension next. I found that extra wire later on when I went to begin connecting the fans. Even looked back at step 1 to make sure I didn’t miss mention of it in there. No big deal as these are easy to install without instructions - the key part was knowing where to tap for power.

It was the last instruction of the Step 1 panel (which has a lot to do). Instruction Step 1.B.6. Guns n Roses Tibetan Breeze is a 6 panel instruction set, front and back. I've been considering expanding it to an 8 panel to allow 4 more panels of instruction (2 front, 2 back) so panels like Step 1 aren't so dense. That first panel could easily be 2 panels, maybe 3.

#14342 2 years ago

I have to come in here every night to read about how excited people still are about this game… I am not regretting adding it but no other game I’ve played makes me so anxious! To disclaim, I’ve only had it a couple of weeks and still feel like I’m not getting it set up properly, and I’m fairly sure mine is haunted by an unhappy spirit that crept in somewhere between the factory and my home.

I suck at almost every phase of this game. The multiballs go great until the ball saver times out, the slings have eyeballs and know exactly how to lob into the outlanes, any ramp I don’t fully climb flings the ball sdtm (and I swear there’s a laugh, an awful snorting pig-man laugh to accompany it), and the moment I’m down to two balls in a song, the slings will catch one and play volleyball until the other ball shows up out of nowhere and swishes the drain at the moment the slings take an arcing shot that softly, mockingly, ambles on out. My triumphs are few and far between but the pain this monster doles out is approximately constant.

Sorry, I thought it was appropriate that I copy my journal entry from tonight for posterity. I hope to be getting better and joining in with everyone’s cheerful appreciation soon! Right now, I kind of wish my GNR was a man I could take outside and fight. Probably kick my arse there too, but at least I’d have a chance

#14343 2 years ago
Quoted from Juicerc51:

Arrived today…
[quoted image]

2080 and 2082 arrived today for me and my buddy. Seems like they’re going mostly in order now.

#14344 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I suck at almost every phase of this game. The multiballs go great until the ball saver times out, the slings have eyeballs and know exactly how to lob into the outlanes,

Adjust the sling power a little (up or down, but probably down) step by step, then testing with a ball or two. Repeat until you notice improvement. Don't settle for a frustrating setup for you.

#14345 2 years ago

Shout out to PinMonk. Couple of comments:

1) Tibetan breeze fans transform the game to the stratosphere of greatness. Game becomes a pinball players dream feel. It’s like having a high end baseball bat that never tires and always has perfectly calibrated timing, feel and pop, EVERY stroke EVERY game.

2). Installed drain protector. Awesome. PinMonk, I had to shave maybe a half millimeter from the end closest to the spinner sensor. New plastic was hanging over and cutting in a bit…. No biggie.

3) installed a Boston acoustics CR400 subwoofer. Cabinet woofer also still active. Removed Nakamichi external setup. The default sound with the sub is perfect and so amazing. So immersive and concert like. Default audio setup in general has just that right tinge of distortion and tone that captures that concert ringing sensation. Voices are also realistic.

These three are must do’s imo. Played two hours with a buddy. 25 volume level. Best pinball game of all time undisputed in my book.

#14346 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I have to come in here every night to read about how excited people still are about this game… I am not regretting adding it but no other game I’ve played makes me so anxious! To disclaim, I’ve only had it a couple of weeks and still feel like I’m not getting it set up properly, and I’m fairly sure mine is haunted by an unhappy spirit that crept in somewhere between the factory and my home.
I suck at almost every phase of this game. The multiballs go great until the ball saver times out, the slings have eyeballs and know exactly how to lob into the outlanes, any ramp I don’t fully climb flings the ball sdtm (and I swear there’s a laugh, an awful snorting pig-man laugh to accompany it), and the moment I’m down to two balls in a song, the slings will catch one and play volleyball until the other ball shows up out of nowhere and swishes the drain at the moment the slings take an arcing shot that softly, mockingly, ambles on out. My triumphs are few and far between but the pain this monster doles out is approximately constant.
Sorry, I thought it was appropriate that I copy my journal entry from tonight for posterity. I hope to be getting better and joining in with everyone’s cheerful appreciation soon! Right now, I kind of wish my GNR was a man I could take outside and fight. Probably kick my arse there too, but at least I’d have a chance

No worries. Here’s what you do. Read my post just above and give your game the lovin it deserves. Then, set the feet to level. Game should be at second line from bottom. This has IMO the perfect amount of chill and speed that matches so geniously with the game’s vibe and feel. Lastly. Just flow with the experience and rythym. Good things will happen!

#14347 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Shout out to PinMonk.

Thanks!

Quoted from holminone:

2). Installed drain protector. Awesome. PinMonk, I had to shave maybe a half millimeter from the end closest to the spinner sensor. New plastic was hanging over and cutting in a bit…. No biggie.

Yeah, it's clear there's a small assembly variance between machines, which is why I left the holes a little sloppy. There should have been enough room to shift it that half millimeter away before tightening the shield down. But if not, I have your case to refer to so I can help anyone else that runs into that. Thanks!

#14348 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I saw some of the date pics from Aus and they appear to be March. Is this the case for all the current Aus shipment?

My pin was in the most recent shipment (though I had to put it on a plane and fly it 3.5 hours away from Australia) and it was a May build, not Match.

#14349 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

… and then he "Was Out!” too, now in less than a week got his game…
The past April,7/21 I ordered a car and instead of 2-3 years of waiting it will be just 1 long and booooring year… with connections
So this guy has very good connections I guess… huh Vespula?

Don't forget about lady luck!
Was hoping for a good story, without it, it's just bragging .
Just marched in here claiming 9 days from order to delivery without some context! R U D E Lol

#14350 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Dj, look at it this way, you always have a future as a writer. Excellent.
You captivated how I felt many times on location, at 2 dollars a game to add salt to the wound. I quit going because of both reasons. The experience of almost playing all of rocket queen was off the charts, AMAZING, but never to replicate it again... Not from lack of trying, it was almost masochistic as I shoved dollars in over and over, selecting RQ every time trying to get that moment back again. Other songs have their own mesmerizing greatness, but that one, wow... I'm done on location until my pin gets here so I can be flogged in the comfort of my own home (and adjust the game as needed )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/287 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.