IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 568.
#1252 3 years ago

It's on the website - https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/ under Downloads - Under Guns and Roses.

A Delta update. Follow instructions that are there if you haven't set your game up for the wifi update thing yet.

A Delta update is easy and fast.

Enjoy.

LTG : )

#1253 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The Axy mold is in all three games. I wouldn't want the same thing on top.

Right, i thought the one on the SE is different but realize it’s artwork underneath and just a different angle of the same. I’d still get the 2 plastics

#1254 3 years ago

No one has mentioned the Jukebox feature in attract mode. Can you just play the playlist? What goes on in the screen? Is there an option to view lyrics while the songs play? I think it would be awesome if during a song mode in a game, you’d have the option to have the lyrics run on the screen for the bystanders watching... could add some good vibes.

#1255 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

No one has mentioned the Jukebox feature in attract mode. Can you just play the playlist? What goes on in the screen? Is there an option to view lyrics while the songs play? I think it would be awesome if during a song mode in a game, you’d have the option to have the lyrics run somewhere on the screen for the bystanders watching... could add some good vibes.

#1256 3 years ago

No one has mentioned the Jukebox feature in attract mode. Can you just play the playlist? What goes on in the screen? Is there an option to view lyrics while the songs play? I think it would be awesome if during a song mode in a game, you’d have the option to have the lyrics run on the screen for the bystanders watching... could add some good vibes.

Not sure this has been released yet.

#1257 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Not sure this has been released yet.

AFAIK it has not

#1258 3 years ago

No one has mentioned the Jukebox feature in attract mode

Not implemented at this time. It's pretty cool on ACDC, the display shows an older looking radio dial and you scroll from song to song. Looking forward to JJP's version.

#1259 3 years ago

Picking up my LE from the shipping hub in less than 2 hours!!

#1260 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

When did you order and through whom?

#1261 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

When did you order and through whom?

First day, or day after, I forget...lol. Paid in full. Ordered from Automated services.

#1262 3 years ago

Any recommendations for the center scoop? I had the game a week. Use to go to the left flipper every time. Now it’s just sdtm every time. Game is level left to right. Power up and down does nothing. Can’t adjust the curved metal piece without taking off the upper pf, which I’m not doing.

#1263 3 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Any recommendations for the center scoop? I had the game a week. Use to go to the left flipper every time. Now it’s just sdtm every time. Game is level left to right. Power up and down does nothing. Can’t adjust the curved metal piece without taking off the upper pf, which I’m not doing.

Can you loosen it a little from underneath, twist it, hold it, then re-tighten? Or even add a couple of thin washers under one side?

#1264 3 years ago

First day, or day after, I forget...lol. Paid in full. Ordered from Automated services.

Why are you on pinside? Set that damn game up!

#1265 3 years ago

Boom!!

20201020_173235 (resized).jpg20201020_173235 (resized).jpg
#1266 3 years ago

All in on LIOR mods!!!

These are final molds but prototype paint

also, the playfield is a photoshop to give an idea of what it will look like - again not truly representative of the final awesomeness!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

122041664_10218177893975513_828301679926712858_o (resized).jpg122041664_10218177893975513_828301679926712858_o (resized).jpg

Screenshot 2020-10-20 163658 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-10-20 163658 (resized).png

#1267 3 years ago

Any recommendations for the center scoop? I had the game a week. Use to go to the left flipper every time. Now it’s just sdtm every time.

Try going into Settings - Coils - make it a little stronger. See if that helps.

LTG : )

#1269 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

All in on LIOR mods!!!
also, the playfield is a photoshop to give an idea of what it will look like - again not truly representative of the final awesomeness!!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157716545096491?fbclid=IwAR22vAlWDQNgEo-xtp98XNRjhTHff4dOmU3XF8tAtz8PpMH0TjBhCHGI7m0
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

As expected the modders will offer a nicer version than what's on the CE. That's great. Def getting one!

I heard the original CE one had guns but it was cut for to Cost. Nice to see it back here. Looks really good

#1270 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

All in on LIOR mods!!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157716545096491?fbclid=IwAR22vAlWDQNgEo-xtp98XNRjhTHff4dOmU3XF8tAtz8PpMH0TjBhCHGI7m0
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Holy shit im in on that lockdown bar mod. Stunning

#1271 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

heard the original CE one had guns but it was cut for to Cost

Yeh, nah.

Nice mod tho....as expected from Lior.

#1272 3 years ago

Curious if the pooling clear coat is a bigger issue or if it’s a one off? I have an LE ordered, but was a little concerned after seeing this issue lately. Thoughts?

#1273 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Curious if the pooling clear coat is a bigger issue or if it’s a one off? I have an LE ordered, but was a little concerned after seeing this issue lately. Thoughts?

Just spoke with a friend who has a LE. He has no playfield issues.

#1274 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Just spoke with a friend who has a LE. He has no playfield issues.

That’s great. It’s got a lot of people nervous and could make guys sit back and wait. Hopefully it’s not a big issue, and I hope the guys with it get made right.

#1275 3 years ago

Hahahahaha. I sat around refreshing like a fan boy and put in a deposit on an LE like 2 min after I got my email.

Today from my distribution center I could have picked up crickets. Or tumbleweeds.

(Single tear rolls down my [admittedly entitled] cheek)

#1276 3 years ago

BTW what does the damn button do

#1277 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

BTW what does the damn button do

1. Song selection

2. Song Jackpot cash out

3. Changes Patch you are going for.

4. Ignite the Flames jackpot timing

#1278 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

1. Song selection
2. Song Jackpot cash out
3. Changes Patch you are going for.

scores the "jackpot" when the field lights in flames during the Pyro multiball mode

#1279 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

scores the "jackpot" when the field lights in flames during the Pyro multiball mode

Edited! Forgot about that.

#1280 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Edited! Forgot about that.

Well it's not exactly what I'd call a lot of points or anything

#1281 3 years ago

No playfield issues but scoop fix seems a bit shoddy. Game played perfect for a week. Even managed a 37mill GC during that time. But now the scoop shoots sdtm. I attempted to loosen the 4 screws and turn the mech, but honestly there is no wiggle room. It’s just 4 screws into the wood, there wasn’t any play. I did find that a screw was already too tightened from factory so it just spins, not sure on the fix for that. Regardless the turning left doesn’t help. I messed with the settings and it appears that turning the power way up +3-5, gets it to hit the left flipper for now. :shrug:

#1282 3 years ago

I loosed the two 1/4 screws and moved mine to point at the left flipper just a little. I Tightened the screws back down. No problems yet.

#1283 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I loosed the two 1/4 screws and moved mine to point at the left flipper just a little. I Tightened the screws back down. No problems yet.

How do you “move” the mech. The holes in the mech assembly only barely fit the metal wood screws and the screws are where they are in the pf... there was no movement or slack or adjustment available.

#1284 3 years ago

How do you “move” the mech. The holes only barely fit the wooden screws and the wood screws are where they are in the pf... there was no movement or slack or adjustment available.

I used a skinny philips screw driver from the top. I barely loosened the screws and barely moved the top of the scoop only.

#1285 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Well it's not exactly what I'd call a lot of points or anything

I think my biggest triple jackpot using the button was 600K. Not bad.

#1286 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I used a skinny philips screw driver from the top. I barely loosened the screws and barely moved the top of the scoop only.

You mean the hood, not the actual VUK

#1287 3 years ago

You mean the hood, not the actual VUK

Sorry, Yes, just the hood was moved to the left.

#1288 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Sorry, Yes, just the hood was moved to the left.

Gotcha, just loosened it and turned. Checking now. Thanks for the help.

#1289 3 years ago

Anyone know if the center post in the left outlane is supposed to have a rubber on it??

20201020_215013 (resized).jpg20201020_215013 (resized).jpg
#1290 3 years ago

Anyone know if the center post in the left outlane is supposed to have a rubber on it??
[quoted image]

a few games ive owned shipped without it. I always add it

#1291 3 years ago

[quoted image]

No rubber. If you add it you will be frustrated I bet.

Was going in the inlane and whoops....

#1292 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

a few games ive owned shipped without it. I always add it

Nope

#1294 3 years ago
B0011EQBOS_WarGames_UXMG1._SX1080_ (resized).jpgB0011EQBOS_WarGames_UXMG1._SX1080_ (resized).jpgwargames-teaser (resized).pngwargames-teaser (resized).png
#1295 3 years ago

I'm old enough to remember those commercials

#1296 3 years ago
Quoted from P42Hogger:

[quoted image][quoted image]

My favorite Album mode.

#1298 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

No rubber. If you add it you will be frustrated I bet.
Was going in the inlane and whoops....

Damn, lol. My ADD will be killing me with that bare post, but yeah, I think it will make the left drains more likely. Already adjusted the posts to easiest positions.

#1299 3 years ago

Damn, lol. My ADD will be killing me with that bare post, but yeah, I think it will make the left drains more likely. Already adjusted the posts to easiest positions.

That right outlane can be sneaky too.
Enjoy it!

#1300 3 years ago

So, a few things I'll say after playing for a few hours. The game isnt nearly as multiball heavy as streams led us to believe. The song modes are usually 1 ball unless you're good at locking balls in the guitar neck. I'm still playing with some sound settings, but I wish the callouts were a bit more audible during songs. This is my first JJP machine and I was hoping for better audio. This game NEEDS an external sub. Luckily I have a spare sitting around I'll hook up tomorrow maybe. An annoying little issue is the one way gate on the ball launch constantly allows the ball to roll back down to the shooter?? Any ideas anyone? The last small criticism I have is that the main display looks a bit washed out to me. I didnt see any display adjustments in the settings but I may be overlooking them. Again, my first JJP. Other than that, the game appears to be in great shape. Everything else works as expected and I see no visible pooling or other playfield issues. It's a fun game, and I must say I'm impressed so far.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/26?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.