IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 569.
#12901 2 years ago

Just finished designing my 3D printed flipper toppers for GNR (set of 3 for the regular sized bats) and wanted to make them available to the group. Price is $25 for the set including US shipping. If interested purchasing, please PM me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/118405

GNR_toppers (resized).jpgGNR_toppers (resized).jpg
#12902 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just finished designing my 3D printed flipper toppers for GNR (set of 3 for the regular sized bats) and wanted to make them available to the group. Price is $25 for the set including US shipping. If interested purchasing, please PM me.
[quoted image]

Great work as usual! These would be raised, not flat printed, like your other 3d products?

#12903 2 years ago

Does anyone know the easiest way to adjust the left ramp divertor? This is the ramp diverter that goes up and down to allow balls into the upper playfield or return to the left flipper. On my game the divertor seems just a tad low and the bottom left edge of it is preventing balls from exiting (when it down position) as balls fall off the mini playfield and try to pass through the loop.

#12904 2 years ago

For what it is worth did the lights shear off on the old code vs the new code that supposedly moves them less?

Or is that just some misinformation...

I have read stuff not sure what is true though.

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

[quoted image]

Very nice! I will have a think on these!

#12905 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Great work as usual! These would be raised, not flat printed, like your other 3d products?

Yes, they are printed in colored layers and have varying depth to them by color. There is also a pocket on the back to fit over the raised logo on the bat.

Here are some close-ups. Please note that the zoomed camera shows a lot of detail you don't see naturally, especially from the player's perspective.
IMG_6310 (resized).JPGIMG_6310 (resized).JPGIMG_6311 (resized).JPGIMG_6311 (resized).JPG

#12906 2 years ago

Hello all!

I've had our G&R CE (#098) since February and probably logged about 3,000 games. Absolutely love the game and we play it every single day at least once since we received it. I've tried to keep up with this thread daily but I may have missed this discussion if there was one. Lately my game has been doing something, well actually for a while now, that I can't determine if it is part of normal play or if I need to adjust my diverter. So when playing with a single ball often times the ball will pop around the playfield towards the top, and roll off to the left in the lane under the ramp diverter that moves up and down. I've noticed that several times the ball will get stopped by the diverter touching the top of the ball and held in place. The game will wait a few seconds, a few lights blink and then the ball is released. I think it's normal because the game doesn't do the typical firing of switches as if it was looking for a lost ball. It seems like this trapping of the ball is intentional, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to adjust the bottom of the diverter up 1/8" to miss the ball. Every single time without fail if I am distracted when the diverter finally releases the ball it will go down the right side out lane and I lose the ball. If I'm anticipating the ball drop I can nudge the game and all is well. I just wanted to see if this is all part of normal gameplay and programming. Honestly we've played so much I can't recall if the game did this from day one. Thanks in advance.

G and R Diverter (resized).jpgG and R Diverter (resized).jpg

#12907 2 years ago
Quoted from ShrimpPimp:

Hello all!
I've had our G&R CE (#098) since February and probably logged about 3,000 games. Absolutely love the game and we play it every single day at least once since we received it. Lately my game has been doing something, well actually for a while now, that I can't determine if it is part of normal play or if I need to adjust my diverter. So when playing with a single ball often times the ball will pop around the playfield towards the top, and roll off to the left in the lane under the ramp diverter that moves up and down. I've noticed that several times the ball will get stopped by the diverter touching the top of the ball and held in place. The game will wait a few seconds, a few lights blink and then the ball is released. I think it's normal because the game doesn't do the typical firing of switches as if it was looking for a lost ball. It seems like this trapping of the ball is intentional, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to adjust the bottom of the diverter up 1/8" to miss the ball. Every single time without fail if I am distracted when the diverter finally releases the ball it will go down the right side out lane and I lose the ball. If I'm anticipating the ball drop I can nudge the game and all is well. I just wanted to see if this is all part of normal gameplay and programming. Honestly we've played so much I can't recall if the game did this from day one. Thanks in advance.
[quoted image]

Doesnā€™t sound normal to me. When the ball exits the upper pf there, it should roll and exit that loop entrance freely without the diverter interfering. I think PanzerFreak just posted a similar issue, so may need to tweak the diverter height?

Now the ball going straight to the outlane has happened on mine. I believe others spoke about it too and think the lane guide can be easily adjusted for it and/or you can try playing with your pitch level.

#12908 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Doesnā€™t sound normal to me. When the ball exits the upper pf there, it should roll and exit that loop entrance freely without the diverter interfering. I think PanzerFreak just posted a similar issue, so may need to tweak the diverter height?
Now the ball going straight to the outlane has happened on mine. I believe others spoke about it too and think the lane guide can be easily adjusted for it and/or you can try playing with your pitch level.

Thanks! Pretty sure my pitch is at 6.8 using the app on my phone resting on the playfield. I was half tempted to place a small piece of tape on the exit of that ramp to "bump" the ball on a different path upon exit to prevent so many drains. I'll look at adjusting the diverter after dinner. It looks like there are two nuts on the left that could be loosened and the diverter raised a hair.

#12909 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Have wondered that myself. There seems to be a lot of affected playfields but I've also read multiple posts from December, March, and April owners that don't have any issues.
What's interesting on my July build game is that a playfield manufacturing date isn't stamped anywhere on the playfield. I looked all over for it. Game has all of the latest fixes and hoping that it doesn't have any issues. I should probably still remove the posts in question at this time and apply mylar squares while still under 50 plays.

Quoted from Skyemont:

I wonder what % of people are having issues?

Thereā€™s a GnR playfield poll thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pollis-there-an-issue-with-your-gnr-playfield

Would be great to have everyone vote there to get a true idea.

I voted ā€œchipping and or poolingā€

#12910 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

What sucks is JJP is still producing the pin! They will not stop. When it leaves the factory they know its a good chance the pins will have problems. I just canā€™t believe it!!!

Man this absolutely sucks to hear!

I had been optimistic a fix would have been implemented on later builds. This is my first ever JJP pin (dream theme), and all of these quality issues are starting to kill my buzz. I only just ordered through a distributer in April and am expecting an end-of-year delivery.

A decent company that truly cares about customer satisfaction and quality assurance would have investigated, determined root cause, implemented an immediate fix for future production and then gone out of their way to address issues in the field (previously shipped games). That would go a very long way at increasing customer loyalty and retention. No company is perfect, but it would be great if JJP outwardly showed the slightest inclination of adopting a continuous improvement mindset.

If my LE is delivered this December with these same playfield defects, and JJP continues to remain silent without implementing a fix and making their loyal customers whole, this will unfortunately be my last JJP title. I know full well that means nothing to their long-term bottom line, but I just don't think I would fully enjoy owning their (very expensive) product knowing that it arrived damaged and they were doing nothing in-house to fix it. Really a shame because I absolutely love all of the design, integration, and overall effort JJP goes through to deliver some of the best "magic under glass" experiences around. If these guys could just address these quality issues and prove to the community over their next few releases that they also have the best reliability in the industry, they would be unstoppable.

Call me foolish, but I am still holding out hope for now that JJP will choose to do the right thing with customer's receiving damaged/defective games.

#12911 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Had the same issue, you can adjust the gate, loosen both bolts and adjust it just a bit upward at the end. No issue here since.

I've been having this same issue where the ball gets hung up between the gate and the drumstick, so I'm going to try adjusting the gate as suggested here. So I understand though, what does he mean when he says "adjusting a bit upward at the end"?

#12912 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Man this absolutely sucks to hear!
I had been optimistic a fix would have been implemented on later builds. This is my first ever JJP pin (dream theme), and all of these quality issues are starting to kill my buzz. I only just ordered through a distributer in April and am expecting an end-of-year delivery.
A decent company that truly cares about customer satisfaction and quality assurance would have investigated, determined root cause, implemented an immediate fix for future production and then gone out of their way to address issues in the field (previously shipped games). That would go a very long way at increasing customer loyalty and retention. No company is perfect, but it would be great if JJP outwardly showed the slightest inclination of adopting a continuous improvement mindset.
If my LE is delivered this December with these same playfield defects, and JJP continues to remain silent without implementing a fix and making their loyal customers whole, this will unfortunately be my last JJP title. I know full well that means nothing to their long-term bottom line, but I just don't think I would fully enjoy owning their (very expensive) product knowing that it arrived damaged and they were doing nothing in-house to fix it. Really a shame because I absolutely love all of the design, integration, and overall effort JJP goes through to deliver some of the best "magic under glass" experiences around. If these guys could just address these quality issues and prove to the community over their next few releases that they also have the best reliability in the industry, they would be unstoppable.
Call me foolish, but I am still holding out hope for now that JJP will choose to do the right thing with customer's receiving damaged/defective games.

I'm right there with you. Not a huge fan of gambling with such high stakes, but here I am and hoping for the best. And I don't mind waiting for this game. I'm sticking with it because it's SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY (and the theme )!

#12913 2 years ago

Just spent 6 hours over 2 days installing full cliffys and a petg washer under almost every post. Hope it works.

#12914 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Just spent 6 hours over 2 days installing full cliffys and a petg washer under almost every post. Hope it works.

You may want to put a piece of Mylar under some of the washers at the problem posts. Just to be safe

#12915 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

You may want to put a piece of Mylar under some of the washers at the problem posts. Just to be safe

#12916 2 years ago

Anyone know the best way to go about getting a replacement part. ex. Slash's hat? Already emailed Jersey Jack support directly.

#12917 2 years ago
Quoted from SJBRENT:

Anyone know the best way to go about getting a replacement part.

Call there. Ask for Nate.

LTG : )

#12918 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:Just spent 6 hours over 2 days installing full cliffys and a petg washer under almost every post. Hope it works.

Got my game yesterday and we are out of town this weekend so I just said fuck it and we played a few games tonight without bulletproofing the playfield. Got to a couple songs but got booed off pretty quick. Game should be lots a fun but I hope I donā€™t regret playing the game in the factory shipped condition.

D5324B27-CFA4-4FD8-A906-02897A25DAED (resized).jpegD5324B27-CFA4-4FD8-A906-02897A25DAED (resized).jpeg
#12919 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I have a box of parts sitting here. Not looking forward to this at all

#12920 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Please keep us posted. About to do the same in 1 week

#12921 2 years ago

What are you guys doing in these areas? I have put many preventative PTEG washers all around to avoid disappointment but these particular areas you canā€™t fit one on each as they are too close to each other.
Would be great if someone could come up with one that could cover both in oneā€¦

D8914458-8AC5-4DC4-82A5-B6FEB927F02C (resized).jpegD8914458-8AC5-4DC4-82A5-B6FEB927F02C (resized).jpeg797F9405-6751-4721-93D8-92DE1D76BE25 (resized).jpeg797F9405-6751-4721-93D8-92DE1D76BE25 (resized).jpeg38FCB196-674A-4D2D-AEEB-75EC63463D08 (resized).jpeg38FCB196-674A-4D2D-AEEB-75EC63463D08 (resized).jpeg

#12922 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballFuries:

Got my game yesterday and we are out of town this weekend so I just said fuck it and we played a few games tonight without bulletproofing the playfield. Got to a couple songs but got booed off pretty quick. Game should be lots a fun but I hope I donā€™t regret playing the game in the factory shipped condition. [quoted image]

If you have one of the newer build games, sounds like a July build if you just got it, then you should be fine with all of the latest fixes. The only extra preventive measure you could do is remove a few of the posts suffering the issue the most on earlier builds (by inlanes, 1 on upper mini playfield, 2 near the pops) and add a piece of mylar under the black washer.

#12923 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This should lighten things up a bit [quoted image]

If you live in Australia and reqlly want a CE just buy one from the USA and import it yourself. It is not that hard. Probably cost you AUD $28K max.

#12924 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

If you live in Australia and reqlly want a CE just buy one from the USA and import it yourself. It is not that hard. Probably cost you AUD $28K max.

You will be up for a little more than that with import costs and freight charge. But yeah it'll still come in at way less than the current highway robbery going on in OZ......

#12925 2 years ago
Quoted from ShrimpPimp:

Hello all!
I've had our G&R CE (#098) since February and probably logged about 3,000 games. Absolutely love the game and we play it every single day at least once since we received it. I've tried to keep up with this thread daily but I may have missed this discussion if there was one. Lately my game has been doing something, well actually for a while now, that I can't determine if it is part of normal play or if I need to adjust my diverter. So when playing with a single ball often times the ball will pop around the playfield towards the top, and roll off to the left in the lane under the ramp diverter that moves up and down. I've noticed that several times the ball will get stopped by the diverter touching the top of the ball and held in place. The game will wait a few seconds, a few lights blink and then the ball is released. I think it's normal because the game doesn't do the typical firing of switches as if it was looking for a lost ball. It seems like this trapping of the ball is intentional, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to adjust the bottom of the diverter up 1/8" to miss the ball. Every single time without fail if I am distracted when the diverter finally releases the ball it will go down the right side out lane and I lose the ball. If I'm anticipating the ball drop I can nudge the game and all is well. I just wanted to see if this is all part of normal gameplay and programming. Honestly we've played so much I can't recall if the game did this from day one. Thanks in advance.
[quoted image]

Shrimp, I got my Collectorā€™s in February as well, Iā€™m close to 2,000 games and I see that you have 3,000 in yoursā€¦. No playfield issues in yours either?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12926 2 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

You will be up for a little more than that with import costs and freight charge. But yeah it'll still come in at way less than the current highway robbery going on in OZ......

No one is buying at those prices, they are just being dickheads.

#12927 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

[quoted image]

Those look nice!

#12928 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I've been having this same issue where the ball gets hung up between the gate and the drumstick, so I'm going to try adjusting the gate as suggested here. So I understand though, what does he mean when he says "adjusting a bit upward at the end"?

Just loose the bolts a bit and re-adjust so that it will not trap the ball anymore. Mine I had to adjust to the back, so shift it a but up, from you as you stand before the machine. You can test with the ball, it should just flow clean, no hump, no trapping. Good luck, worked for me, never had the ball caught there anymore.

#12929 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

What are you guys doing in these areas? I have put many preventative PTEG washers all around to avoid disappointment but these particular areas you canā€™t fit one on each as they are too close to each other.
Would be great if someone could come up with one that could cover both in oneā€¦
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I used a dremel on the washers and notched them so they fit together.

#12930 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I used a dremel on the washers and notched them so they fit together.

can you post a pic? Thanks

#12931 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Shrimp, I got my Collectorā€™s in February as well, Iā€™m close to 2,000 games and I see that you have 3,000 in yoursā€¦. No playfield issues in yours either?

I had a minor amount of chipping around the two posts on either side of the scoop and I had one small chip on the post at the top of the right lane going down to the flippers. I put mylar washers on all I could see and reach and now we are back to rocking out. I totally understand people being upset with the playfield issues, but I don't worry about it anymore. We have spent countless hours playing, rocking, drinking and having a blast with our friends on this pin. I haven't turned on the 80" TV in our game room since receiving this pin and my wife and I play every night. We both work from home so every day after dinner we go up to the game room. We're gonna keep playing it until we burn out every coil, LED and board in the game. I bought it to play so I can overlook the playfield issues and not let it ruin my experience. I feel bad for everyone who canceled their orders and are missing out on so much fun. Maybe by the time we play this one into the ground the issues will be corrected if we need to buy another. I'm going to easily get my monies worth of enjoyment out of this pin, even considering the minor playfield blemishes which I can't even see unless I lean over and really look for them. I know I am probably in the minority with that opinion, but to me the gameplay outweighs the negatives of the playfield issues. We'll see how well my post ages if the playfield issues spread to the whole playfield by this time next year.

#12932 2 years ago

These ideas may not be useful to everyone, but I thought I would post anyway....

1. I found my left ramp diverter was banging against the underside of the ramp. I added one of the thin 3M rubber feet/cabinet door protectors to the arm of the diverter and it has both softened the sound and prevented it from so violently hitting the plastic. An additional benefit is that now the diverter doesn't come all the way up past the ramp gap so any alignment or scraping issues are non existent as well. And because the height it is set properly, it is not close to hitting the playfield nor trapping the ball while it is down. So far it has worked great but if anyone can point any negatives that I'm not thinking about then please let me know.

IMG_1202 (resized).JPGIMG_1202 (resized).JPG

2. This is my first game with side art protectors so I had no idea where to store them. I considered inside the machine but that seemed cumbersome. Others have probably done something similar but I used a magnet hook with a clip and stored them together on the back of the machine. For those that have access to the back of their machine, this works well to easily store them so they stay straight and are out of the way.

IMG_0471 (resized).JPGIMG_0471 (resized).JPG

I hope these are helpful to others and apologies if they have already been mentioned before in this huge thread.

#12933 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

can you post a pic? Thanks

20210730_091253 (resized).jpg20210730_091253 (resized).jpg20210730_091327 (resized).jpg20210730_091327 (resized).jpg
#12934 2 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

These ideas may not be useful to everyone, but I thought I would post anyway....
1. I found my left ramp diverter was banging against the underside of the ramp. I added one of the thin 3M rubber feet/cabinet door protectors to the arm of the diverter and it has both softened the sound and prevented it from so violently hitting the plastic. An additional benefit is that now the diverter doesn't come all the way up past the ramp gap so any alignment or scraping issues are non existent as well. And because the height it is set properly, it is not close to hitting the playfield nor trapping the ball while it is down. So far it has worked great but if anyone can point any negatives that I'm not thinking about then please let me know.

This is a great idea! I am going to try this myself. Thanks for sharing!

#12935 2 years ago

It is only the earlier builds of the CE that have the playfield issues?

#12936 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

It is only the earlier builds of the CE that have the playfield issues?

There are messed up playfields posted from seemingly all runs/versions.

#12937 2 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

No need for this. Just adjust the ramp diverter down a hair so it doesn't slam into the ramp. Mine was the same way when I first got my game. You could maybe fit a business car between the diverter top and the ramp now. So it no longer hits the ramp when it's up, but it's also still high enough to not hit the playfield when it drops down.

#12938 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

[quoted image]

A couple of people have asked why I didn't do a topper for the mini-flipper bat. Simple answer is I don't know the shape of the bat. I'd be happy to create a 4 piece set for CE/LE if someone could provide me with a scan/trace/outline file of the mini-flipper bat.

If someone can provide me with a digital outline file or be willing to work with me and provide measurements that I can create a template for them to test until we get it right, I would appreciate it.

#12939 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

A couple of people have asked why I didn't do a topper for the mini-flipper bat. Simple answer is I don't know the shape of the bat. I'd be happy to create a 4 piece set for CE/LE if someone could provide me with a scan/trace/outline file of the mini-flipper bat.
If someone can provide me with a digital outline file or be willing to work with me and provide measurements that I can create a template for them to test until we get it right, I would appreciate it.

Maybe this helps?

20210730_153741 (resized).jpg20210730_153741 (resized).jpg
#12940 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Just loose the bolts a bit and re-adjust so that it will not trap the ball anymore. Mine I had to adjust to the back, so shift it a but up, from you as you stand before the machine. You can test with the ball, it should just flow clean, no hump, no trapping. Good luck, worked for me, never had the ball caught there anymore.

Iā€™m still not understanding this suggested fix. Hereā€™s a picture of the ball resting but the gate isnā€™t interfering with the ball in any way. What I think is happening is the ball is running up the ramp, hitting the back target above the drumsticks, and every so often finds itself stuck in the crevice between. So again Iā€™m just not seeing how adjusting the gate is going to make a difference. I appreciate the help tho and look forward to being proven an idiot once again!

CE0C1B13-9963-4B92-ABF7-DA16077B60E7 (resized).jpegCE0C1B13-9963-4B92-ABF7-DA16077B60E7 (resized).jpeg
#12941 2 years ago

I just got back from Pinfest in Allentown. One of the vendors had two LEā€™s for playing at their booth and one of them had the JJP topper and art blades. Must be the first ones out the door. The art blades looked amazing on the LE. Itā€™s perfect for the machine and looked way better than the pictures. The topper look OK. It was a bit flimsier than I expected and smaller. Looked worse in person than the pictures.

If you were thinking of the JJP art blades do it and you wont be disappointed. If you were thinking of the topper itā€™s still a decent option for the price but it was a bit underwhelming. I am still keeping my preorder for both. Hopefully they show up sometime in August.

#12942 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Iā€™m still not understanding this suggested fix. Hereā€™s a picture of the ball resting but the gate isnā€™t interfering with the ball in any way. What I think is happening is the ball is running up the ramp, hitting the back target above the drumsticks, and every so often finds itself stuck in the crevice between. So again Iā€™m just not seeing how adjusting the gate is going to make a difference. I appreciate the help tho and look forward to being proven an idiot once again!
[quoted image]

Here is mine. See the difference in position

1627686507521570160045309364170 (resized).jpg1627686507521570160045309364170 (resized).jpg
#12943 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

[quoted image]

No Iā€™m really not. Again why does the gate position even matter if the ball isnā€™t resting on the gate or touching it in any way?

#12944 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

glpinball did an awesome custom fit with the dremel on the PETG, if your not as talented with cutting etc...you can cut the PETG with sharp scissors as they don't shatter and cut extremely clean, then file with an emory board or sandpaper on the sharp edges

#12945 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

[quoted image]

I've been staring at this photo, are you saying you adjusted the target at the back of the drumsticks and not the metal gate?

#12946 2 years ago

Just picked up my LE. Machine is leveled. Everything out of the VIP chute goes straight down the middle and drains. How can I fix this? Couldn't find an old post on this? TIA

#12947 2 years ago
Quoted from Str8nm:

Just picked up my LE. Machine is leveled. Everything out of the VIP chute goes straight down the middle and drains. How can I fix this? Couldn't find an old post on this? TIA

I tried drilling holes on hood to swing to the left but eventually had to screw it to a board and twist it with pliers .After that itā€™s mid flipper every time .

#12948 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

glpinball did an awesome custom fit with the dremel on the PETG, if your not as talented with cutting etc...you can cut the PETG with sharp scissors as they don't shatter and cut extremely clean, then file with an emory board or sandpaper on the sharp edges

Thanks mate!

Came up alright! CDA48986-EE63-41D2-9C49-118EA076526D (resized).jpegCDA48986-EE63-41D2-9C49-118EA076526D (resized).jpeg1C1307BD-1149-4E9D-9836-7DF8EAC2E718 (resized).jpeg1C1307BD-1149-4E9D-9836-7DF8EAC2E718 (resized).jpeg

#12949 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

[quoted image]

I had the same issue with mine, solution was to take out the two screws at the bottom of the ramp, the one on the top left of the ramp and realign the ramp closer to the sticks. I found that the more you tighten the screws in the top left and bottom right of the ramp the further away from the sticks the ramp goes and creates the gap for the ball to get stuck. Adjusting the gate on mine had no effect, balls still got stuck, so I would recommend you leave it where it is.

#12950 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I've been staring at this photo, are you saying you adjusted the target at the back of the drumsticks and not the metal gate?

No the metal gate. Strange that the ball hangs there. Mine was locked between gate and ramp. It can not rest there now anymire since it is forced to the right, to the drumsticks. The plastic ramp is higher than the drumsticks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 11,000.00
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,998 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/259?hl=shrimppimp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.