IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 568.
#12653 2 years ago

Until HEP restores it.

#12654 2 years ago

Does anyone know if the height of the left ramp divertor can be adjusted? Mine is sitting just barely to low in the down position and as a result balls are getting stuck underneath it after they fall off the upper playfield.

#12655 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does anyone know if the height of the left ramp divertor can be adjusted? Mine is sitting just barely to low in the down position and as a result balls are getting stuck underneath it after they fall off the upper playfield.

Yes it can. Do you mean the left ramp that returns the ball back to the left inlane?

#12656 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Yes it can. Do you mean the left ramp that returns the ball back to the left inlane?

Cool. Yes, the one that moves up / down to redirect the ball either to the upper playfield or to the left inlane. Is it just an adjustment underneath or a menu option setting?

#12657 2 years ago

… 1st time since February that I came back from a COMA … looks amazing that light at the end of the bed, and I wasn’t expecting that lol!
Not the best record but a record is a record

EDC04638-12D1-4811-B194-47A47A85C661 (resized).jpegEDC04638-12D1-4811-B194-47A47A85C661 (resized).jpeg
#12658 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"36ebbcd1517a2410d982c41329612bdf181a069f-1626925677-1800"};
//]]>

… 1st time since February that I came back from a COMA … looks amazing that light at the end of the bed, and I wasn’t expecting that lol!
[quoted image]

I love coma multiball. Especially when you string together multiple super jackpots and the guitar licks get more and more intense. Would love to see it added as some kind of mini mode you could play vs others.

EDIT: like a 90 second, unlimited ball save. Highest score wins.

#12659 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

This is true try going over to Led Zeppelin owners thread and make one negative comment.He was enraged that I said the artwork sucked compared to GnR.Can you imagine my nerve to say such a thing.The whole bunch went apeshit on me.Somebody my me aware that an owners thread was not the right place for my comments.I listened and learned.Some Stern fans need to practice what they preach!

Ha Ha I'm sure that would have been hilarious .
They would have loved your constructive criticism
I'm going to have to go over there and have a look

#12660 2 years ago

Does anyone know if there's a setting in the game to adjust the non in song mode volume of the background music. I have a Pinwoofer configured in my game using recommended settings but the standard in game background music seems a bit low.

#12661 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does anyone know if there's a setting in the game to adjust the non in song mode volume of the background music. I have a Pinwoofer configured in my game using recommended settings but the standard in game background music seems a bit low.

There's a setting to boost the volume of the song mode music. Go ahead and turn that off then all of your in-game music should be at the same approximate level. I forgot exactly what it's called, but it's right next to the other settings that you adjust for sound level.

#12662 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

There's a setting to boost the volume of the song mode music. Go ahead and turn that off then all of your in-game music should be at the same approximate level. I forgot exactly what it's called, but it's right next to the other settings that you adjust for sound level.

Thank you!

#12663 2 years ago

Do the GNR letters for patches time out? What I mean by that is that for example I will collect the G and then it will disappear shortly after and I will have to collect it again before collecting the N.

I would think once you collect the G it would stay collected and let you collect the next letter (N).

#12664 2 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

Do the GNR letters for patches time out? What I mean by that is that for example I will collect the G and then it will disappear shortly after and I will have to collect it again before collecting the N.
I would think once you collect the G it would stay collected and let you collect the next letter (N).

Hitting flipper buttons toggles the letter from lane to lane (AMP - GNR - JAM).

#12665 2 years ago

It’s been a long wait…

A0D470AB-8D5D-41D1-A4E2-8B15FC115183 (resized).jpegA0D470AB-8D5D-41D1-A4E2-8B15FC115183 (resized).jpeg
#12666 2 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

It’s been a long wait…
[quoted image]

Enjoy!

#12667 2 years ago

Exciting, it's been awhile since we've had an unboxing. I see July 2021 is the build date. Looking forward to play field pictures and real time updates on the overall play field. Also curious which limited edition number you got! And the usual minutia such as which album sticker. ... Plus what mods are in your immediate future? Congrats!

Quoted from Blu:

It’s been a long wait…
[quoted image]

#12668 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I love coma multiball. Especially when you string together multiple super jackpots and the guitar licks get more and more intense. Would love to see it added as some kind of mini mode you could play vs others.
EDIT: like a 90 second, unlimited ball save. Highest score wins.

Does partial progress within Coma get carried over ball to ball as it is in WoZ's "There's no place like home" left outlane resurrection mode?

#12669 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Does partial progress within Coma get carried over ball to ball as it is in WoZ's "There's no place like home" left outlane resurrection mode?

Good question. There is a setting to carry over progress of lighting COMA from ball to ball. But I don’t think it carries over actual mode progress, I could be wrong (wouldn’t be the first time lol). The mode is also not as elaborate or difficult as WOZ TNPLH, so progression carry over really isn’t needed.

That said, if you complete COMA and happen to qualify it again, it does become progressively more difficult to complete.

#12670 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Exciting, it's been awhile since we've had an unboxing. I see July 2021 is the build date. Looking forward to play field pictures and real time updates on the overall play field. Also curious which limited edition number you got! And the usual minutia such as which album sticker. ... Plus what mods are in your immediate future? Congrats!

No mods for me other than maybe plastic protectors. I think the album is Lies, and I didn’t even pull out the LE plaque.

Just did the once over to make sure everything was tight, signed up for Scorbit and got a couple games in.

I’ve got a lot to learn with both the game rules, and how to get scorebit to work

#12671 2 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

No mods for me other than maybe plastic protectors. I think the album is Lies, and I didn’t even pull out the LE plaque.
Just did the once over to make sure everything was tight, signed up for Scorbit and got a couple games in.
I’ve got a lot to learn with both the game rules, and how to get scorebit to work

Glad you are enjoying it. May I ask when you placed your order?

#12672 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Glad you are enjoying it. May I ask when you placed your order?

A looong time ago… 10/8/20.

#12673 2 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

Try adding a couple of washers underneath the two bolts on the left side (under the playfield) that hold the scoop to the playfield. I did that and now it throws the ball to middle of the left flipper everytime. Much better.

so crazy. I kept playing it with power up on the coil. after about 12 sdtm drains, it changed to directly to Left flipper. It's been consistently there ever since! so lucky! so random!

Having an absolute Blast with GNR!!!!!! Lucky owner here!

#12674 2 years ago

by the way....What are all of your favorite SONGS/LIGHTSHOWS on the game? which song is your "go to"?

I love COMA and LIVE AND LET DIE probably the most

#12675 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

by the way....What are all of your favorite SONGS/LIGHTSHOWS on the game? which song is your "go to"?
I love COMA and LIVE AND LET DIE probably the most

Coma is my favorite song in the game, mainly bc it’s my favorite GNR song.

But goddamn the light show in Rocket Queen (my 1A GNR song) is amazing. LALD has the sweet seizure-strobes, but the cascading colors in Rocket Queen are just goddamn awesome.

#12676 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Where's the best flipper setting is...they seem a little weK

mine are factory, and i have tons of power, just like my Wonka. I don't understand why some have this issue....

maybe PF is too Steep?

#12677 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

mine are factory, and i have tons of power, just like my Wonka. I don't understand why some have this issue....

maybe PF is too Steep?

Quoted from Vespula:

I plan to go over every bolt, nut, screw and post. Checking for tightness, and also check that they're not overtight.
Following the key post for NIB bulletproofing by fooflighter on here is a good starting guide. I'm glad to see modifications made by JJP, but this doesn't exclude due diligence or settling that it can occur during shipping. Or the extra petg washers that I will install per the guide.
Inspect every 50 or so games In the beginning and wax often. If nothing else it will get me focused on playfield to notice damages or notice any pooling before it gets out of control and can make adjustments. Hopefully this doesn't happen obviously.
Once fooflighter did this, he cruised to 1000 games with no further issues, just performing the cleaning maintenance and waxing, as far as I know. Probably spot checks on posts and tightness, etc That's a pretty ok routine. It's just more work in the beginning until the pin settles in and becomes stable.

did you end up doing this? did you find many posts and/or nuts/screws loose or too tight? I guess playing a ton of games will reveal the loose ones, but what about the tight ones? if you loosen them, they may just come out eventually right?

#12678 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

maybe PF is too Steep?

Quoted from Vespula:

I plan to go over every bolt, nut, screw and post. Checking for tightness, and also check that they're not overtight.
Following the key post for NIB bulletproofing by fooflighter on here is a good starting guide. I'm glad to see modifications made by JJP, but this doesn't exclude due diligence or settling that it can occur during shipping. Or the extra petg washers that I will install per the guide.
Inspect every 50 or so games In the beginning and wax often. If nothing else it will get me focused on playfield to notice damages or notice any pooling before it gets out of control and can make adjustments. Hopefully this doesn't happen obviously.
Once fooflighter did this, he cruised to 1000 games with no further issues, just performing the cleaning maintenance and waxing, as far as I know. Probably spot checks on posts and tightness, etc That's a pretty ok routine. It's just more work in the beginning until the pin settles in and becomes stable.

did you end up doing this? did you find many posts and/or nuts/screws loose or too tight? I guess playing a ton of games will reveal the loose ones, but what about the tight ones? if you loosen them, they may just come out eventually right?

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Still want a GnR but with these playfield issues and no warranty, going to have to sit it out until JJP decide to be customer friendly.

I tend to agree with you because it seems like JJP has kind of abandoned the idea of making things right. However, I bought Wonka and GNR NIB and i have no issues which haven't been corrected by JJP. I do have some art missing in my shooter lane though, so I don't know what JJP will do with that. it's a bummer yes, but man, this game rocks, and I know it will hold value pretty well and get played tons.

Just remember, there are LOTs of issue-free games out there. typically, only the problems are revealed on these forums, for better and for worse. Hey, the worst case scenario is you buy with your credit card, then report any issues; if JJP refuses to rectify them, you file a dispute with your card company to grease the wheels towards resolution/refund. i use capital one, and they are my guarddog against bad sellers/vendors. they stand up for you and make sure you get what you paid for.

#12679 2 years ago

My future self did it .. jk. Still waiting on my pin!
The idea is any too tight may be causing damage and same for any loose... But This seems to be more common with earlier builds but that's an impression from reading posts. Everything should be tight but not torqued until crushing the playfield like some pictures.
Waiting to check it all out and just playing it out of the box for extended duration just promotes more damage potentially imo. It appears there have been some people who have done just that and been playing since they got it then stopped to take a look at the playfield and started to find things going a little wonky.
Don't get me wrong I'll probably play a few games after a quick spot check once I get mine But I've been collecting mods so That's definitely going to help me get Zen with the pin. Can't wait!

Quoted from Blackjacker:

But goddamn the light show in Rocket Queen (my 1A GNR song) is amazing. LALD has the sweet seizure-strobes, but the cascading colors in Rocket Queen are just goddamn awesome.

Definitely rocket queen. Definitely.

#12680 2 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

A looong time ago… 10/8/20.

I'm guessing you went through a distributor because jjp should be turning the corner from October and heading into November orders by now for direct.

#12681 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Well shit. After about 500 plays after installing the PETG washers I am now seeing pooling in two places. The left ball guide by left spinner and the bare post inlane by the amp lights.
The inlane post had significant pooling and playfield paint was cracked. I removed the post and washer and tried to flatten with the iron. Although this removed the ripple it made a bit more of the paint chip away.
I covered the area with some Mylar and added a second silicone washer under the PETG and put the post back on. I’ll be keeping an eye on it. Shit
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

that effing sucks man. My game is a June build with abt 400 games. no pooling/chipping yet. holding my breath. JJP should send you a playfield as a token just to let you know they have some sympathy for you as a NIB buyer. make enough noise with their customer service and maybe they will, who knows? my final thought is that even with some chipping/pooling on posts and maybe even the scoop, the game will eventually be broken in and used enough for even the pickiest home collector to enjoy owning and playing. It does suck that us NIB buyers are encountering these PF issues.

It's like a bad marriage; you look the other way for a few years because you owe her deference and patience/tolerance, but after years of mistreatment, you're gonna pack your shit and GTFO.

speaking from personal experience. after a few more years of this from JJP, i think I might change my tune of tolerance and patience, pack my shit, and GTFO of their loyal group/community of customers in this otherwise awesome hobby.

Best,
Hog

#12682 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yep, just ordered two new Sterns yesterday, waiting on my Haggis Fathom and will be watching AP's next announcement with interest (and cash if it's LoV) but JJP can get fucked. Just like they expect their customers to.

I sympathize w/ you, but read my previous response to the poster with chipping and crappy PF issues. I think we ought to be tolerant and patient for a time, but have a boundary and limit. perhaps your limit has been reached, i don't know. but I'm still hoping they can right the ship and gain redemption on toy story. if they EFF that up, then I'm out as a nib buyer.

Think about Spooky. They made CRAPPY games for years, and everyone knew it. They kept buying their crap games because they loved charlie and family. if people still loved Jack Guarneri, they'd shell out money for these games and tolerate their defective Playfields. I figure the reason why the goodwill is lost for JJP is because they stopped providing solutions and told us to EFF off like you mentioned in your post. its a bummer. at least spooky provides solutions to their crappy games, although they will ask you to take a drill to your PF to rectify their defective ball guide angle to make the game playable. that sucks worse than pooling and/or chipping.

Hog

#12683 2 years ago

Your last conclusion on JJP i agree with. It's their corporate attitude that has finished anything that i'll have to do with them, not the fact that they have issues.

I have Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie, both have issues and would make me hesitant to buy another and i warn friends about the maintenance and bugs when they are considering buying. However they stick by their customers and tell us they are trying and work with people.

Not the same as changing warranty terms mid stream and refusing to do anything to correct such a large problem.

But my position is well known and i'll stop repeating myself, been told to do that before even when people quote me.

#12684 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dude this game is freaking fantastic. For the longest time I tried putting all my eggs in one basket just trying to max song level and ball locks before going into song. Lately, I’ve been trying to get into songs quicker, lighting the extra ball, then cashing out. And in some cases, sometimes Saving boosters like lights, crowd, pyro for down the road as those 3 progressively get harder and harder to start. But, sometimes that doesn’t always work and I find myself changing up strategy on the fly more and more.
1000+ plays in and had to share the agony of defeat in a game I had last weekend. I was crushing the game, cashing out at the right times, while making encore at times as well. Going into my last ball, I had everything lit for the wizard mode except tear down the wall. I was pushing 100+ mil and riding high. Started you could be mine and barely survived the 3 minutes to qualify the final album mode. Cashed out and Started ‘tear down the wall’ - my favorite of the 4 album modes. I had the UYI2 patch to make the mode easier. I got all the shots destroyed except one. Cradled with ball in left flipper, all I needed was a hit on the slash record to light the final shot with action button, finish the mode, and start the wizard mode. Potentially 2 shots away from starting it. And………I hit the slash record, with it spinning the ball went way out of control, I had 0 tilt warning from a slap save on the previous ball, with the ball entering the center drain I went for a slap save and pulled it off, and then TILT! 150+ mil final score, HS#1. Had to share to relive the moment. Wizard mode is in my grasp.

you guys are way more informed about the rules than me. I'm jealous. I have no idea after 300-400 plays what to do in multiball or song modes. I just try to survive.

Is it as simple as hitting lit shots like on Wonka? I feel like wonka is more obvious than this game for multiball objectives. maybe I'm wrong

I feel like the lit shots are moving and shifting during the modes/multiballs. admittedly, I'm super new at this game, but love the hell out of it.

Hog

#12685 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

My future self did it .. jk. Still waiting on my pin!
The idea is any too tight may be causing damage and same for any loose... But This seems to be more common with earlier builds but that's an impression from reading posts. Everything should be tight but not torqued until crushing the playfield like some pictures.
Waiting to check it all out and just playing it out of the box for extended duration just promotes more damage potentially imo. It appears there have been some people who have done just that and been playing since they got it then stopped to take a look at the playfield and started to find things going a little wonky.
Don't get me wrong I'll probably play a few games after a quick spot check once I get mine But I've been collecting mods so That's definitely going to help me get Zen with the pin. Can't wait!

Definitely rocket queen. Definitely.

You are the reason I'm now going to pull the glass and have a close look. thank you for your post!

I'll report the results asap.

Hog

#12686 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I'm guessing you went through a distributor because jjp should be turning the corner from October and heading into November orders by now for direct.

i was a direct JJP order in october for LE, and received on June 29. game looks really close to perfect, but there is a bit of pooling on the clearcoat. no chipping yet on 300* or 400 games. maybe I lucked out. mine has washers on the posts closest to the flippers.

if you ordered direct in november, yours should be on a truck soon friend, so congrats!!!

#12687 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I used rubber /silicone washers on my wonka and it has been ok for years now.. not a fan of the plastic washers for the most part as they can dig in and cause issues also. The rubber/silicone have some give to them when the posts move .

Any way you do it. The clear has to take the energy of the ball hitting the post.
If the clear is unable/crap, i dont think anything will save it over time.

The only way to sort this long time imo is one of two.....

1: Get a playfield protector with really narrow holes. This pretty much means the haggis solution. It also means that anybody want to do it, has to do the same work as a playfield swap. It will work by the whole playfield becoming a washer and totally making the current playfield only work as an underlay.

2. Relocate the stress to the underside of the playfield with a nut that passes thru and is firmly attached and locked to the underside of the playfield.
Couldnt find the perfect picture, but you get the idea.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-jifykode7m/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/5930/104753/SGP134581_1_main__33123.1617225045.jpg?c=1

#12688 2 years ago

i was a direct JJP order in october for LE, and received on June 29. game looks really close to perfect, but there is a bit of pooling on the clearcoat. no chipping yet on 300* or 400 games. maybe I lucked out. mine has washers on the posts closest to the flippers.
if you ordered direct in november, yours should be on a truck soon friend, so congrats!!!

I’m curious if anybody is letting their NIB game sit for 6 months before playing to cure the clearcoat. Sounds like this is the real culprit here.

#12689 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I’m curious if anybody is letting their NIB game sit for 6 months before playing to cure the clearcoat. Sounds like this is the real culprit here.

To be honest makes no diff. The force is already been put on the playfield with everything connected . If it was a new playfield that you put stuff on later then maybe. But I think the clearcoat is the issue. As I have playfields here from mirco that are over 1 year old stored in a good place and the coat is still soft

#12690 2 years ago

Is it better to buy from the manufacture (jjp) or a regular distributor? Im trying to figure out where to put my deposit. Would it ship faster if i go directly through jjp or is it the same ?

#12691 2 years ago

Better buy from the distro that way you can at least go there and discuss a issue you may have. That way more people handle a problem then just emails going back and forth with the JJP reps

#12692 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

To be honest makes no diff. The force is already been put on the playfield with everything connected . If it was a new playfield that you put stuff on later then maybe. But I think the clearcoat is the issue. As I have playfields here from mirco that are over 1 year old stored in a good place and the coat is still soft

Did you try hardening it with UV light? Soft after a year is crazy.

#12693 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did you try hardening it with UV light? Soft after a year is crazy.

PinMonk no i did not. Don’t even want to haha. It’s crazy if people even have to UV cure there playfields

#12694 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

PinMonk no i did not. Don’t even want to haha. It’s crazy if people even have to UV cure there playfields

I'll add it to my project list if no one's done it already to see if it fixes Mirco's crap soft clear. Might be a while before I get to it, though. Too many avenues of investigation, not enough hours.

#12695 2 years ago

I tried to make a shooter rod for GNR CE. But used a Stern shooter rod which is not as long as the JJP, as I found out. Anyone know where to get the proper size shooter rod? I could not find the part number in the manual.

#12696 2 years ago

Well fixed the shooter rod woth a different tip. But strange there is different there.

16270401514484843443637451273196 (resized).jpg16270401514484843443637451273196 (resized).jpg
#12697 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

[quoted image]

So I looked at this last night and that is actually an optical illusion with a reflection on the washer and playfield. However there is a new issue that popped up and I'm at a "the entire thing is a mess, whatever" stage now. One of the spots I fixed has developed a very small, very fine hairline crack in the clearcoat.

#12698 2 years ago

LE 1729 arrived yesterday!
Ordered Oct 15 (around there) from FlipNOut and could not be happier. We only had to make one minor adjustment to the top playfield flipper. It was sitting a little low and would hit the playfield (in the recess). Loosening and raising a little fixed it.

April 22 stamped date on the back of the playfield.
The game had all of the washers and post changes as documented here already.

Packaging-wise is top notch. The foam+plywood mat at the bottom of the box was a good idea.

I unpackaged in the garage, then used the escalara to move to the basement.

After setup and leveling, a few friends came over and we put 34 games on it (checked audits this morning).

The necessary mod was installed (the "hold my beer" pin gulp that is).

Concert tickets from 1992 GnR/Metallica/Faith No More at the Hoosier dome, and NITL tour from Louisville placed on the apron too.

It is going to be an awesome weekend!

Shout out to @zachmeny /FlipNOut for a smooth transaction!

PXL_20210723_001444845 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_001444845 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_002124932 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_002124932 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_002553898 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_002553898 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_002602903 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_002602903 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_004746852 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_004746852 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_005145421 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_005145421 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_005220597 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_005220597 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_005257874 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_005257874 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_011438746.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_011438746.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_013103204 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_013103204 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_115905250 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_115905250 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_120133139 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_120133139 (resized).jpg
#12699 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'll add it to my project list if no one's done it already to see if it fixes Mirco's crap soft clear. Might be a while before I get to it, though. Too many avenues of investigation, not enough hours.

I've done extensive testing and the results were hardly measurable. From what I have researched, the UV process needs to happen After the printed ink is applied not after the clear. I suspect the issue with the playfields to date is the time/process of UV curing after printing. A bit to late to do after though.

#12700 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballj:

LE 1729 arrived yesterday!
Ordered Oct 15 (around there) from FlipNOut and could not be happier. We only had to make one minor adjustment to the top playfield flipper. It was sitting a little low and would hit the playfield (in the recess). Loosening and raising a little fixed it.
April 22 stamped date on the back of the playfield.
The game had all of the washers and post changes as documented here already.
Packaging-wise is top notch. The foam+plywood mat at the bottom of the box was a good idea.
I unpackaged in the garage, then used the escalara to move to the basement.
After setup and leveling, a few friends came over and we put 34 games on it (checked audits this morning).
The necessary mod was installed (the "hold my beer" pin gulp that is).
Concert tickets from 1992 GnR/Metallica/Faith No More at the Hoosier dome, and NITL tour from Louisville placed on the apron too.
It is going to be an awesome weekend!
Shout out to @zachmeny /FlipNOut for a smooth transaction![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I find it amazing that ppl that ordered back in October are just now getting there games. I guess I was lucky, right place at the right time. Called a distributor that had a listing on pinside, asked if it was in-stock, he said no. I said I would wait then, 2 days later he called and said they'd have them the following day. Maybe the one I was able to get was from someone that backed out idk. But like stated in here everything was packed unbelievable and the ge is truly amazing

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/254 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.