IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,391 posts in this topic. You are on page 253 of 568.
#12601 2 years ago

"It's so easy" they said... Yes, perhaps, if you just want 1,000,000 point scores. I want 25,000,000+++ jackpots and song levels at 100+. So I just try to max out booster multi balls and go for scoring based patches while trying to lock all 6 balls and then start the song.

Ball 1... Got some patches, some boosters, locked a few balls, start song is lit!!! I'm not ready yet, need more boosters / patches / balls locked. Crap, there it goes down the drain. Ball 2, start song still lit, but I might as well lock a few more balls, go for more patches, and more boosters. Down the drain again. Ball 3 - okay, I think I have my song level up high enough, time to lock this last ball and start the song! Down the drain! Best I could do last night was around 30,000,000 with a 25,000,000 applause jackpot on Chinese Democracy. Far cry from my 55,000,000 Paradise City applause jackpot and 82,000,000+ score.

Love this game.

Speaking of song levels, I actually had it say MAX one time. Does anyone happen to know how high it goes over 100 till you get it to say MAX? I've had 136 recently, I think I saw over 160 song level at one point.

#12602 2 years ago

Max song level is equivalent to 200

#12603 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Thanks. April 2021 build.

Same build date .Waiting on response .Was going to install mylar rings n large washers but the art pulled away when taking the metal washers off .

1B6CD778-469E-4DD1-8E0B-5A50257A4838 (resized).jpeg1B6CD778-469E-4DD1-8E0B-5A50257A4838 (resized).jpeg2C2A90AD-BE3D-4AF4-8301-6891A7C91C74 (resized).png2C2A90AD-BE3D-4AF4-8301-6891A7C91C74 (resized).png584C7155-A839-41A4-88E2-A1569BE5950E (resized).jpeg584C7155-A839-41A4-88E2-A1569BE5950E (resized).jpeg7F0863B7-427B-4EE4-B66C-58C7FF385606 (resized).png7F0863B7-427B-4EE4-B66C-58C7FF385606 (resized).png7F33B4B9-1B39-4638-A402-2FB824EA9416 (resized).jpeg7F33B4B9-1B39-4638-A402-2FB824EA9416 (resized).jpegAFE640AC-4738-46E4-B21E-B47C482B002F (resized).pngAFE640AC-4738-46E4-B21E-B47C482B002F (resized).pngE60156A5-4CA6-4A05-8FA4-3F10EE30BC72 (resized).jpegE60156A5-4CA6-4A05-8FA4-3F10EE30BC72 (resized).jpeg
#12604 2 years ago
Quoted from HeyZeusss666:

Max song level is equivalent to 200

That’s what I suspected but didn’t see any mention of it anywhere. Thank you for the quick response!

#12605 2 years ago

Seems that these posts at the outlanes are just as bad.. As mentioned I have put these posts in- they have no movement at all in the hole, so washer shouldn’t be able to move

I had to tap them in gently with a hammer, but in the upper playfield the hole is bigger. Guess we will see.

I have only put 8 games on mine so far.. as it’s been super hot in UK and my games room is at 40 degrees.. too hot to play

87406712-50EA-4CDF-AC6B-D11192F299FF (resized).jpeg87406712-50EA-4CDF-AC6B-D11192F299FF (resized).jpegBE4366FA-F21C-4C5C-BE98-E0A1FA3C77C6 (resized).jpegBE4366FA-F21C-4C5C-BE98-E0A1FA3C77C6 (resized).jpeg
#12606 2 years ago

Should all the posts at the outlanes have rubbers on?

My game on left only 1 post had one on

#12607 2 years ago

Do the playfields with issues have this under the playfield?

FD355764-AD7C-4E1B-A369-BA62CCD3BEA3 (resized).jpegFD355764-AD7C-4E1B-A369-BA62CCD3BEA3 (resized).jpeg
#12608 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Should all the posts at the outlanes have rubbers on?
My game on left only 1 post had one on

The ones left off were on purpose .Your all good .

#12609 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Do the playfields with issues have this under the playfield? [quoted image]

what is that ?

#12610 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Do the playfields with issues have this under the playfield? [quoted image]

Sadly yes

#12611 2 years ago

I thought he was talking about the blueish hue on the rag .

#12612 2 years ago

Supposedly a Quality check on the playfield- I guess assuring Clear quality.. but not worth the playfield it’s written on.. ☹️

I have been lucky with my D.I LE and my Wonka CE.. but I fear the worst with this one.

#12613 2 years ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

I have an issue with my left ramp diverter - it’s getting stuck under the ramp when in the down position. It has quite a lot of rotational play in it (such that the diverter can get caught on the edge of the slot in the ramp). I can’t see any way to tighten it or remove the rotational movement though. Does anyone know?

Check your playfield. Mine was doing this and it was banging against the playfield and chipping it. Had to adjust the screw a little higher and it stop getting stuck.

#12614 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:"It's so easy" they said... Yes, perhaps, if you just want 1,000,000 point scores. I want 25,000,000+++ jackpots and song levels at 100+. So I just try to max out booster multi balls and go for scoring based patches while trying to lock all 6 balls and then start the song.
Ball 1... Got some patches, some boosters, locked a few balls, start song is lit!!! I'm not ready yet, need more boosters / patches / balls locked. Crap, there it goes down the drain. Ball 2, start song still lit, but I might as well lock a few more balls, go for more patches, and more boosters. Down the drain again. Ball 3 - okay, I think I have my song level up high enough, time to lock this last ball and start the song! Down the drain! Best I could do last night was around 30,000,000 with a 25,000,000 applause jackpot on Chinese Democracy. Far cry from my 55,000,000 Paradise City applause jackpot and 82,000,000+ score.
Love this game.
Speaking of song levels, I actually had it say MAX one time. Does anyone happen to know how high it goes over 100 till you get it to say MAX? I've had 136 recently, I think I saw over 160 song level at one point.

Dude this game is freaking fantastic. For the longest time I tried putting all my eggs in one basket just trying to max song level and ball locks before going into song. Lately, I’ve been trying to get into songs quicker, lighting the extra ball, then cashing out. And in some cases, sometimes Saving boosters like lights, crowd, pyro for down the road as those 3 progressively get harder and harder to start. But, sometimes that doesn’t always work and I find myself changing up strategy on the fly more and more.

1000+ plays in and had to share the agony of defeat in a game I had last weekend. I was crushing the game, cashing out at the right times, while making encore at times as well. Going into my last ball, I had everything lit for the wizard mode except tear down the wall. I was pushing 100+ mil and riding high. Started you could be mine and barely survived the 3 minutes to qualify the final album mode. Cashed out and Started ‘tear down the wall’ - my favorite of the 4 album modes. I had the UYI2 patch to make the mode easier. I got all the shots destroyed except one. Cradled with ball in left flipper, all I needed was a hit on the slash record to light the final shot with action button, finish the mode, and start the wizard mode. Potentially 2 shots away from starting it. And………I hit the slash record, with it spinning the ball went way out of control, I had 0 tilt warning from a slap save on the previous ball, with the ball entering the center drain I went for a slap save and pulled it off, and then TILT! 150+ mil final score, HS#1. Had to share to relive the moment. Wizard mode is in my grasp.

#12615 2 years ago

Found some more bad spots on my GNR SE very disappointing first and last JJP game for me.

20210720_115211 (resized).jpg20210720_115211 (resized).jpg20210720_115228 (resized).jpg20210720_115228 (resized).jpg20210720_120103 (resized).jpg20210720_120103 (resized).jpg20210720_122910 (resized).jpg20210720_122910 (resized).jpg20210720_123236 (resized).jpg20210720_123236 (resized).jpg
#12616 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Found some more bad spots on my GNR SE very disappointing first and last JJP game for me.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sucks for sure. Mylar ring + JJP black washer and you’ll be back in biz.

#12617 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

For the longest time I tried putting all my eggs in one basket just trying to max song level and ball locks before going into song.

Been using this same approach for the last week after hitting 80,000,000 and 82,000,000 that way, but some of that was a mix of what you’re doing when you cash out early for extra ball chances.

I just need to have the perfect ball 1 if I’m gonna try and max it all out before starting a song.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Lately, I’ve been trying to get into songs quicker, lighting the extra ball, then cashing out.

This is what I like to try and do if I hit the scoop before I was ready to start song, especially if my song level is under 75, then I look forward to cashing out for extra ball and moving on back to more boosters and patches.

It all depends how the ball rolls, but the amount of choices to make along the way regarding risk versus reward make it seem like a completely different game every time.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Cradled with ball in left flipper, all I needed was a hit on the slash record to light the final shot with action button, finish the mode, and start the wizard mode. Potentially 2 shots away from starting it. And………I hit the slash record, with it spinning the ball went way out of control, I had 0 tilt warning from a slap save on the previous ball, with the ball entering the center drain I went for a slap save and pulled it off, and then TILT! 150+ mil final score, HS#1.

I’ve felt similar pains so many times! But wow, that’s an incredible score even after losing bonus and ball via tilt! Congrats!!!

#12618 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dude this game is freaking fantastic. For the longest time I tried putting all my eggs in one basket just trying to max song level and ball locks before going into song. Lately, I’ve been trying to get into songs quicker, lighting the extra ball, then cashing out. And in some cases, sometimes Saving boosters like lights, crowd, pyro for down the road as those 3 progressively get harder and harder to start. But, sometimes that doesn’t always work and I find myself changing up strategy on the fly more and more.
1000+ plays in and had to share the agony of defeat in a game I had last weekend. I was crushing the game, cashing out at the right times, while making encore at times as well. Going into my last ball, I had everything lit for the wizard mode except tear down the wall. I was pushing 100+ mil and riding high. Started you could be mine and barely survived the 3 minutes to qualify the final album mode. Cashed out and Started ‘tear down the wall’ - my favorite of the 4 album modes. I had the UYI2 patch to make the mode easier. I got all the shots destroyed except one. Cradled with ball in left flipper, all I needed was a hit on the slash record to light the final shot with action button, finish the mode, and start the wizard mode. Potentially 2 shots away from starting it. And………I hit the slash record, with it spinning the ball went way out of control, I had 0 tilt warning from a slap save on the previous ball, with the ball entering the center drain I went for a slap save and pulled it off, and then TILT! 150+ mil final score, HS#1. Had to share to relive the moment. Wizard mode is in my grasp.

Wow thats pretty awesome dude! I have actually never gone for the wizard mode, I only play this game for high score. IMO there's no point in even trying to go for it until the code is a lot further along than it is. Even if you do get it now, when they change the code that 'accomplishment' won't be worth anything.

I always try to cash out the extra balls whenever I can as well. What is the most extra balls you have ever gotten? I had one game with 10 balls in my audits and a few with 9!

I think that your point about playing the booster MB's later on is actually pretty good. I had a awesome game where I had all the important patches so my song levels were almost always maxed, but I was still getting relatively terrible scores on the songs, but always cashing them for extra balls. It was my most epic game ever 232 mil, took over an hour. Previously, I had a 229mil game where I got a 203mil applause jackpot, I had only a few patches but I had gotten a lot of jackpots with all 4 booster mb's running at the same time, and locked 6 balls. During the song, which was at max, I was basically in band frenzy the whole time must have been like 5 or 6 times. I think I may have only played 3 or 4 balls though for the whole game.

So how do you figure out what the best scoring strategy is? I can't, and I ain't gonna bother till they finalize the code, or until Karl starts posting some videos again and teaching us all how to master pinball.

#12619 2 years ago

It was my most epic game ever 232 mil, took over an hour. Previously, I had a 229mil game where I got a 203mil applause jackpot

Wow! Incredible! Ever think about posting your score? I had no idea I needed to aim that high based on the numbers others have posted under scores.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

150+ mil final score, HS#1.

Same goes for you, add that score! Haha!

So how do you figure out what the best scoring strategy is?

Still working on that myself but it sounds like you sort of figured it out with the results of your two completely different, 200+ million point games. So I'm assuming a blend of both, and also based with some good focus and decision making on the risk / reward available, depending how the game is falling into place. I basically grab the best patches for scoring that I can while trying to stack boosters, and if I can’t get the level I want for a song and have to start it, then I try and cash out early for an extra ball and start the patches and boosters again before next song.

I also tend to try and avoid album modes and especially Slash solo cause that gets my ball almost every time - I’ve only competed that one time.

When album mode is lit, if I don’t wanna do it, I just try and lock all the balls so it has to start a song.

#12620 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

When album mode is lit, if I don’t wanna do it, I just try and lock all the balls so it has to start a song.

Hold down the action button when album mode is lit and it'll unlight.

#12621 2 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Hold down the action button when album mode is lit and it'll unlight.

THANK YOU! I thought I remembered seeing a way to skip it somewhere else before, but forgot to look or ask. Now I can take advantage of an easier option instead trying to lock all the balls!

#12622 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sucks for sure. Mylar ring + JJP black washer and you’ll be back in biz.

His looks like mine where even the bigger washers won’t cover the chipped area .

#12623 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Wow! Incredible! Ever think about posting your score? I had no idea I needed to aim that high based on the numbers others have posted under scores.

All of my scores are posted on scorbit. HeyZeusss666 if you want to follow me. Karl D has a score over 750mil on scorebit. I'm on a CE and I'm not sure if comnbines the scores with the le's.

#12624 2 years ago

All of my scores are posted on scorbit. HeyZeusss666 if you want to follow me. Karl D has a score over 750mil on scorebit. I'm on a CE and I'm not sure if comnbines the scores with the le's.

That’s insane .I couldn’t imagine a hour long game on this .I would need a blood transfusion after .

#12625 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Underneath the playfield are all the screws tight?

Yeah - can’t find any that need tightening and none seem to be responsible for stopping that kind of movement either (my track record for diagnosing this stuff is not great though - I’m likely missing something)

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12626 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

THANK YOU! I thought I remembered seeing a way to skip it somewhere else before, but forgot to look or ask. Now I can take advantage of an easier option instead trying to lock all the balls!

The one thing I absolutely hate in the current rule set is how Mystery can start song for you. This could be a result of spotting members or just “start song”. Given how much work I have to do to get decent song levels and not start a song before I’m done, it’s so demoralizing to have the song start before ready when the scoop isn’t lit yet. Wish there was a way to abort song start (at least for times when it’s starting out of my control. My own damn fault if I hit the scoop when it’s lit).

#12628 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Thanks! Can we make this a keypost if it isn't already?

I put it in a form and created a pdf.
https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZaRoVZqqb4xvQNsP0NOEHnRu5FTB81bHpV

#12629 2 years ago

Just interested in people's thoughts on using a small amount of water-thin super glue on the clear around posts. I have used this in the past to seal small areas of touch-ups and also chips in playfields. You'd only need a very small amount just where the washers and posts contact the playfield and it is very hard once dry. This might help seal areas that are already damaged or maybe harden the clear in the post area to prevent it from happening at all.

Maybe it's a terrible idea?? Any thoughts?

#12630 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

Just interested in people's thoughts on using a small amount of water-thin super glue on the clear around posts. I have used this in the past to seal small areas of touch-ups and also chips in playfields. You'd only need a very small amount just where the washers and posts contact the playfield and it is very hard once dry. This might help seal areas that are already damaged or maybe harden the clear in the post area to prevent it from happening at all.
Maybe it's a terrible idea?? Any thoughts?

Super glue is a very one way choice. No turning back and no way to undo it. I say iron it flat and Mylar. Same result only reversible.

#12631 2 years ago

I adjusted the lower flippers downward and it makes the left ramp much easier to hit.

The inner loop via the upper right flipper is still hard to hit. It is probably just me but is there an adjustment of some kind I could do to make the inner loop easier to hit?

#12632 2 years ago

JJP are doing their brand immeasurable damage yet they continue to ship pinball machines with cheese for playfields. WTF has happened that months after this starts happening that its +still+ happening and seems that JJP just simple don't care about their customers?

#12633 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Amazing how many different opinions we have on this issue.
Have you seen examples of Silicone washers doing ripping up art? I personally haven’t.
Also, Mylar is great if the clear is not already damaged - and that was always its purpose. But I still question putting it over already damaged clear/art - it will likely rip up the art when removed.
Personally I think Mylar (if no damage), then silicone is the best solution.
Not arguing, just my opinion also and will keep a track on my silicone washers over time and report back. Happy to be wrong if there’s a better solution.

best place to get appropiate mylar?

#12634 2 years ago

Does anyone selling just the scaffolding mod for the lights in the back of the playfield and maybe around the spotlights? I ordered LIORs speaker kit so I don’t need those but I like the look of some of the other kits I’ve seen, but they include more parts than what I need.

#12635 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

JJP are doing their brand immeasurable damage yet they continue to ship pinball machines with cheese for playfields.

I continue to watch key areas but won’t purchase another JJP on principle until they fix these issues.

Too many buyers impacted and too much silence. Shame really because the game is excellent and goodwill for JJP could have been equally huge going forward.

#12636 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

best place to get appropiate mylar?

Ive ordered from PinMonk (business called Pin Monk - also sells the very good Stern replacement fans) on Pinside, but I think Yelobird (The Mod Couple) also sells them on here.

Silicone and PETG washers from Pinball Life. Marco sells PETG also and I think Titan sells silicone also.

#12637 2 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

I adjusted the lower flippers downward and it makes the left ramp much easier to hit.
The inner loop via the upper right flipper is still hard to hit. It is probably just me but is there an adjustment of some kind I could do to make the inner loop easier to hit?

Try playing with your power settings for that upper flipper. It originally came defaulted at 2 20 (I think). One of the code updates changed the default down to about 12. I have mine at 19 currently, but may lower it a tick or two more.

Pitch can also play a factor so you may want to play with that. I’ve tried all sorts of pitch levels; I currently have the bubble just over the 2nd line - haven’t measured the actual pitch with my level recently though but I suspect it’s around 7deg.

#12638 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

yet they continue to ship pinball machines with cheese for playfields.

Come on now, you act like this issue is continuing after many (and none that I’ve seen elsewhere) have not had any issues after May playfields and June builds. I get it, it sucks some people are seemingly being screwed, but this blanket statement stuff is pure BS. And we haven’t even finished production yet, there’s supply issues and people just being such dicks about issues it’s no wonder they’re being ghosted. Who knows what will happen in a few months, maybe playfields will finally be available after they get games out to people patiently waiting. I’ve been told by more than one JJP employee playfields will be available. Take it however you want it but blatant false statements ruin your credibility and make me less likely to value your opinion.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

ts +still+ happening

Here’s another tip for you - some people over seas are just now receiving builds prior to June, so this is to be expected by most people but thanks for showing your need for requiring special attention.

#12639 2 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

is there an adjustment of some kind I could do to make the inner loop easier to hit?

For me it’s all about the timing, and a quick blast of the button then let off instead of slam button and hold tends to get me that loop better, without adjustments.

#12640 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Come on now, you act like this issue is continuing after many (and none that I’ve seen elsewhere) have had not any issues after May playfields and June builds. I get it, it sucks some people are seemingly being screwed, but this blanket statement stuff is pure BS. And we haven’t even finished production yet, there’s supply issues and people just being such dicks about issues it’s no wonder they’re being ghosted. Who knows what will happen in a few months, maybe playfields will finally be available after they get games out to people patiently waiting. I’ve been told by more than one JJP employee playfields will be available. Take it however you want it but blatant false statements ruin your credibility and make me less likely to value your opinion.

Here’s another tip for you - some people over seas are just now receiving builds prior to June, so this is to be expected by most people but thanks for showing your need for requiring special attention.

What's up with this troll?

#12641 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Does anyone selling just the scaffolding mod for the lights in the back of the playfield and maybe around the spotlights? I ordered LIORs speaker kit so I don’t need those but I like the look of some of the other kits I’ve seen, but they include more parts than what I need.

Mezel Mods has a single Stage Kit
https://mezelmods.com/products/guns-n-roses-pinball-stage-dress-up-kit?_pos=1&_sid=f127a11d6&_ss=r&variant=39264829669473

#12642 2 years ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

I have an issue with my left ramp diverter - it’s getting stuck under the ramp when in the down position. It has quite a lot of rotational play in it (such that the diverter can get caught on the edge of the slot in the ramp). I can’t see any way to tighten it or remove the rotational movement though. Does anyone know?

In case others hit this problem, talked to my distributor and confirmed all machines have a fair bit of rotational movement on the diverter. The solution seems to be to bend the whole mech so that it’s better centred with the slot in the ramp.

#12643 2 years ago

I'm having a problem with the left diverter causing a consistent ball trap underneath when it's down. I'm assuming there is an adjustment for this?

#12644 2 years ago
Quoted from sanantoniopinhea:

I'm having a problem with the left diverter causing a consistent ball trap underneath when it's down. I'm assuming there is an adjustment for this?

Mine did that. The screws holding it in were loose underneath the playfield

#12645 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Take it however you want it but blatant false statements ruin your credibility and make me less likely to value your opinion.

Don't worry about Neil , he's a big Led Zeppelin fanboy .
It's funny how he talks about jjp quality with chipping playfields but never brings up Led Zeppelin playfields being warped like bananas , you can't mylar against that

#12646 2 years ago

Lior Speaker kit arrived today, excellent effort as usual from Lior. High quality casted work, great details and presented well. The experience with Little Shop has been great as well, between the communications and packaging, first rate. Will install later today.

IMG_1383 (resized).JPEGIMG_1383 (resized).JPEGIMG_1384 (resized).JPEGIMG_1384 (resized).JPEGIMG_1385 (resized).JPEGIMG_1385 (resized).JPEGIMG_1386 (resized).JPEGIMG_1386 (resized).JPEGIMG_1387 (resized).JPEGIMG_1387 (resized).JPEG

#12647 2 years ago

Sweeeeeeet

#12648 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Don't worry about Neil , he's a big Led Zeppelin fanboy .
It's funny how he talks about jjp quality with chipping playfields but never brings up Led Zeppelin playfields being warped like bananas , you can't mylar against that

This is true try going over to Led Zeppelin owners thread and make one negative comment.He was enraged that I said the artwork sucked compared to GnR.Can you imagine my nerve to say such a thing.The whole bunch went apeshit on me.Somebody my me aware that an owners thread was not the right place for my comments.I listened and learned.Some Stern fans need to practice what they preach!

#12649 2 years ago

Appetite for Destruction was released on this day, 34 years ago.

https://www.thisdayinmusic.com/classic-albums/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-destruction/

Game destroyed me last night, best I could do was a 25,000,000 jackpot.

#12650 2 years ago

I was installing Liors speaker mod and I lost the metal piece that goes between the screw and the cardboard. Do I need to purchase another one?? If so what is it called?? A link would be greatly appreciated.

20210721_203907 (resized).jpg20210721_203907 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 11,000.00
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,391 posts in this topic. You are on page 253 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/253?hl=cayenne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.