IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 569.
#12251 2 years ago

A5937300-3872-4FA7-975C-F39FE9BA9814 (resized).jpegA5937300-3872-4FA7-975C-F39FE9BA9814 (resized).jpeg

B916426A-F7BC-4037-AED6-D9A2A63BE844 (resized).jpegB916426A-F7BC-4037-AED6-D9A2A63BE844 (resized).jpeg
#12252 2 years ago

So JJP will be using a new Playfield supplier? Makes sense! Man if I had just received my machine I'd be selling that sucker! If I had it since last year or a while, I guess I would have gotten my $$ worth out of it in plays and wouldn't care that the newer games will be worth more (kind of like how the old WOZ's with the old boards are worth less).

And if you look in the market, it appears that there are over a dozen GNR LE's for sale!! At least the current owners have had the fun with their machines, right? And it looks like many are even trying to make a grand after playing the crap out of it and offering it up with a damaged playfield? You'd have to be desperate to buy one at a premium price if you ask me.

I can't think of any other game where there has been so much hype and confirmation that it's a great game, only to be followed up by so much disappointment at the production level...

#12253 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

So JJP will be using a new Playfield supplier? Makes sense! Man if I had just received my machine I'd be selling that sucker! If I had it since last year or a while, I guess I would have gotten my $$ worth out of it in plays and wouldn't care that the newer games will be worth more (kind of like how the old WOZ's with the old boards are worth less).

Original ECLEs are the only ones with direct print cabs, so if someone knows what they're looking for they WANT an original ECLE with the lighting upgrade and flying monkey and will pay to get it.

#12254 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

And if you look in the market, it appears that there are over a dozen GNR LE's for sale!! At least the current owners have had the fun with their machines, right? And it looks like many are even trying to make a grand after playing the crap out of it and offering it up with a damaged playfield? You'd have to be desperate to buy one at a premium price if you ask me.
I can't think of any other game where there has been so much hype and confirmation that it's a great game, only to be followed up by so much disappointment at the production level...

Why are you in a GNR owners thread trolling? This thread is for owners / people who have a game on order. You are just trying to start crap and are making up false claims about certain games being worth less. Ridiculous. Every GNR doesn't have playfield issues! A portion do but there's hundreds of owners without issues. Also, latest builds don't have the issue. Finally, there's 7 LE's for sale on the market place, 1 pending, the rest are brand new game listings from distributors. Please stop spreading false information.

The rumor of JJP switching to a new playfield manufacturer is just that, a rumor. I've recently heard that they are not switching playfield manufacturers for what it's worth.

#12255 2 years ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

I didn’t see any key posts on the topic but my scoop has started ejecting lower and lower on the left flipper. When I installed Cliffys I made sure to really turn the scoop guard to the left and it was consistently delivering to the middle of the flipper. Now that it’s drifting is the best/only option to pull the whole upper playfield off, move everything out of the way and turn and tighten the scoop? Or are there simpler (but reliable ways) to tweak it?

I opened up the frontside of the left bolt hole on the scoop guard using a drill.
then reinstalled with more angle to left flipper.

completely fixed.

#12256 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Why moderate and eject for expressing a opinion? Isnt that what downvote option is for to show disagreement...

#12257 2 years ago

Official JJP Guns N’ Roses Inner Art Blades have been announced and can be purchased at flipnoutpinball.com!

Shipping August-Fall

$129 plus shipping

The artwork for these accessory blades are inspired by the Limited Edition package featuring actual concert posters from the ‘Not In This Lifetime’ tour. Each set of blades will ship with a set of inner art blade protectors which can be easily added or removed, preventing any friction/damage from the raising and lowering of the playfield.

43496EE7-86BD-4193-8B9A-5DF7E55D6866 (resized).jpeg43496EE7-86BD-4193-8B9A-5DF7E55D6866 (resized).jpeg
#12258 2 years ago

The new art blades look great, will go nicely with the LE. From what I'm seeing the posters on the blades are unique from the LE cabinet artwork, very cool.

#12259 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Official JJP Guns N’ Roses Inner Art Blades have been announced and can be purchased at flipnoutpinball.com!
Shipping August-Fall
$129 plus shipping
The artwork for these accessory blades are inspired by the Limited Edition package featuring actual concert posters from the ‘Not In This Lifetime’ tour. Each set of blades will ship with a set of inner art blade protectors which can be easily added or removed, preventing any friction/damage from the raising and lowering of the playfield.
[quoted image]

They do look really good but I'll probably still go with mirror blades .

#12260 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

They do look really good but I'll probably still go with mirror blades .

I do like those and the way they look but I definitely like my mirror blades better. Adds to the light show and gives an appearance of depth.

#12261 2 years ago

...they forgot to mention they are made by PinGraffix ...

Buy with confidence!

#12262 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I do like those and the way they look but I definitely like my mirror blades better. Adds to the light show and gives an appearance of depth.

Are there mirror blades that fit correctly yet?

#12263 2 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Buy with confidence!

Do you have ones that are the audience at a concert like KISS? I feel like that would better compliment the world under glass thing with jjGnR. Especially with the hot rails right next to the art blades.

#12264 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you have ones that are the audience at a concert like KISS? I feel like that would better compliment the world under glass thing with jjGnR. Especially with the hot rails right next to the art blades.

I think you are referring too the CE editions. You would have to contact your local JJP distributor. We are not selling through www.pingraffix.com at this time.

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 5.22.17 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-13 at 5.22.17 PM (resized).png

#12265 2 years ago

I think you are referring too the CE editions. You would have to contact your local JJP distributor. We are not selling through www.pingraffix.com at this time.
[quoted image]

Oh, I didn't realize the jjGnR CE blades were essentially what I imagined would be better suited. I didn't know the CE was an audience of undead/skeletons.

I was just going off the theme of a concert under glass and thinking that, like KISS, an audience on the art blades better fit the theme on an LE. I looked it up, and the ones I was thinking of were the Stern official KISS ones featuring a concert audience...

art-blades (resized).pngart-blades (resized).png

#12266 2 years ago

My face lit up when I saw a GnR email.
Plot twist. It was a blast for the release of the interior art blades doh!

#12267 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Yes mine fit great however I couldn’t tell you where I ordered them from at this point I bought them back in January when my game was delivered. I remember the tolerances being pretty tight but the holes matched up fairly well it was just a matter of sliding it underneath that pesky channel.

#12268 2 years ago

Picking up my GnR Le tomorrow, it will be my first JJP pin, there is a ton of info in the is tread. What are the first things I need to do to make sure my playfield doesn't begin to have issues. Should I swap out the posts and go Williams style or is there another suggestion. Game is fresh off the line ....idk if that makes a difference

#12269 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Picking up my GnR Le tomorrow, it will be my first JJP pin, there is a ton of info in the is tread. What are the first things I need to do to make sure my playfield doesn't begin to have issues. Should I swap out the posts and go Williams style or is there another suggestion. Game is fresh off the line ....idk if that makes a difference

My LE shipped yesterday, supposed to be fresh off the line as well. With the latest fixes (just need to verify they are there of course, should be) I don't plan on changing anything. The latest games should have the longer posts, black washers, and nylon nuts in the problem areas.

#12270 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

My LE shipped yesterday, supposed to be fresh off the line as well. With the latest fixes (just need to verify they are there of course, should be) I don't plan on changing anything. The latest games should have the longer posts, black washers, and nylon nuts in the problem areas.

Ok, so that's the first thing I'll check, should I swap out the pinball like we do for Stern?

#12271 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Ok, so that's the first thing I'll check, should I swap out the pinball like we do for Stern?

That I'm not sure. Hoping the pinballs are good at least on a $9500 - $10,500 pin lol. Usually I swap them out but will see what other owners say.

#12272 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That I'm not sure. Hoping the pinballs are good at least on a $9500 - $10,500 pin lol. Usually I swap them out but will see what other owners say.

Right lol

#12273 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I've never installed art blades or mirror blades. What's involved? Does the playfield have to come out of the cabinet?

#12274 2 years ago

Checks email,that’s odd Zach didn’t send me an invoice for this yet. #125 in the house!

#12275 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I ordered mine from Cointaker, they fit fine on the SE version. These are the ones they suggested.

https://cointaker.com/products/ballywms-remake-mirror-blades

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12276 2 years ago

Any ideas how long a new order would take to get a GNR LE currently?

#12277 2 years ago

Buy with confidence!

Will you guys be making a different style art blade for this machine or is this it for GnR?

#12278 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

3 days for me lol

#12279 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Oh, I didn't realize the jjGnR CE blades were essentially what I imagined would be better suited. I didn't know the CE was an audience of undead/skeletons.
I was just going off the theme of a concert under glass and thinking that, like KISS, an audience on the art blades better fit the theme on an LE. I looked it up, and the ones I was thinking of were the Stern official KISS ones featuring a concert audience...
[quoted image]

There are so many art blades that fit other games and I love it. I got these for my BSD and it's made for a Monster Bash. https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/monster-bash-pinblades To me though it looks like the villagers storming Dracula's Castle.

#12280 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I ordered (from PinballPro) in December. Still no word.

#12281 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I ordered mine from Cointaker, they fit fine on the SE version. These are the ones they suggested.

Any ideas where to buy the black mirror blades that fit without having to trim? Has anyone ordered for there LE and have no problems with the fit?

#12282 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Yes mine fit great however I couldn’t tell you where I ordered them from at this point I bought them back in January when my game was delivered. I remember the tolerances being pretty tight but the holes matched up fairly well it was just a matter of sliding it underneath that pesky channel.

I would LOVE to know as well if you think of it, THANKS!

#12283 2 years ago

Damn. $129 for art blades is crazy town. I’d go with mirror blades over those all day.

#12284 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Damn. $129 for art blades is crazy town. I’d go with mirror blades over those all day.

Each set of the blades will ship with a set of inner art blade protectors. Shame i already have a set, i wish you could order without the protectors.

#12285 2 years ago

On the back left blade it appears to say FUC K. ..?

Quoted from ZMeny:

Shipping August-Fall
$129 plus shipping
[quoted image]

#12286 2 years ago
Quoted from SmallyBells:

On the back left blade it appears to say FUC K. ..?

Sure does

#12288 2 years ago

Not from Detroit nor complaining but I’m baffled how this one wasn’t used anywhere unless I’m missing it ?

2486722E-4D50-4EAE-BECD-43FF5B28CE9C (resized).jpeg2486722E-4D50-4EAE-BECD-43FF5B28CE9C (resized).jpeg
#12289 2 years ago

Does anyone know if PG is coming out with mirror or power blades ?

#12290 2 years ago

On another note I am from Chicago and this is badass ! Might sway me .

E54D2E60-9750-49E5-A7D5-1E180C541C59 (resized).pngE54D2E60-9750-49E5-A7D5-1E180C541C59 (resized).png
#12291 2 years ago

Cleared up a bit

56C5FD8C-91EF-4143-833F-EF94150A3640 (resized).jpeg56C5FD8C-91EF-4143-833F-EF94150A3640 (resized).jpeg
#12292 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Not from Detroit nor complaining but I’m baffled how this one wasn’t used anywhere unless I’m missing it ?
[quoted image]

It's on the right cabinet artwork. Cool poster.

Screenshot_20210713-214404_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210713-214404_Chrome (resized).jpg

#12293 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It's on the right cabinet artwork. Cool poster.
[quoted image]

Lmao

#12294 2 years ago

After that going back into hiding

#12295 2 years ago

In my defense I have a barrier covering that side as it’s the first pin entering downstairs .As I said before my lil guy is famous for “accidents” lmao

#12296 2 years ago

I JUST put my mirror blades on. But..... I really like those new art blades......gonna have to do a switcheeroo...

#12297 2 years ago
Quoted from blkspiderman:

I would LOVE to know as well if you think of it, THANKS!

pretty sure I got them here:

I think I tried the jersey jack ones but then noticed that cointaker said in description for Guns N’ Roses to order the Bally/WMS remake.

#12298 2 years ago

Almost broke 80,000,000 finally!!!

Knew it was gonna be great when I got past Slash solo without losing a ball. Also did DD album mode (beta), tour multiball, and had 55,000,000+ on Paradise City I cashed in before end of song. Patch strategy and booster multiball success fueled the madness.

#12299 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

pretty sure I got them here:
I think I tried the jersey jack ones but then noticed that cointaker said in description for Guns N’ Roses to order the Bally/WMS remake.

THANK YOU! Now I was set on the black mirror blades but yours look awesome, I CAN'T DECIDE!!

#12300 2 years ago

I got a broken attachment to one of my spotlights from my servo. Anyone know where to get a replacement, JjP hasn’t responded in two weeks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/246 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.