IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 567.
#10001 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

My le is a December build and I don’t have any playfield issues.

I know someone who could have said the exact same thing until last week.

#10002 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Doesn’t rubber have the best damper properties?
Anyone doing these washers / self adhesive?

Some rubber and adhesive blends can react poorly with clear over time, clouding it (and maybe some other stuff I don't know about - brittleness, maybe?). If you go that route, find someone who did it before you on something like Wonka or something that's been installed for a while and ask what rubber discs they used to be safe.

#10003 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I know someone who could have said the exact same thing until last week.

I only know what I see today and so far so good. I am keeping a close eye on it, but not losing sleep over it. Haven’t checked my play count, but probably around 80-100 plays so not very many. I know others that also don’t have any issues with similar build date. My room is temp controlled and has remained at 50 or less relative humidity. Not sure if that matters, but the environment is stable.

#10004 2 years ago

Legitimate question here - I have an April build LE with 200 plays on it plus or minus with absolutely zero issues like this - did I just not play it enough yet for it to start falling apart?? Are there wildly inconsistent playfield quality levels? I’ve ordered washers and will install several as a precaution but frankly with this thread being what it is the last two weeks, it expected to see mine crumbling....any other owners NOT having issues??

#10005 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I only know what I see today and so far so good. I am keeping a close eye on it, but not losing sleep over it. Haven’t checked my play count, but probably around 80-100 plays so not very many. I know others that also don’t have any issues with similar build date. My room is temp controlled and has remained at 50 or less relative humidity. Not sure if that matters, but the environment is stable.

Mine was a December build and no problems showed up until 200ish games. I truly hope yours is a good one.

#10006 2 years ago

YO MR. JACK

Where is my code update? Have had the game since oct and still waiting on desert demolition

Thank. Ya!!!

#10007 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

YO MR. JACK
Where is my code update? Have had the game since oct and still waiting on desert demolition
Thank. Ya!!!

You’re in line behind the POTC people man. Lol.

#10008 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It pains me a lot that all the conversation is now playfields and not strategy, enjoying the game, etc.

Who’s to blame for that?

#10009 2 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Who’s to blame for that?

I know who she'd say...

church-lady.jpgchurch-lady.jpg

#10010 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Legitimate question here - I have an April build LE with 200 plays on it plus or minus with absolutely zero issues like this - did I just not play it enough yet for it to start falling apart?? Are there wildly inconsistent playfield quality levels? I’ve ordered washers and will install several as a precaution but frankly with this thread being what it is the last two weeks, it expected to see mine crumbling....any other owners NOT having issues??

Im in same boat as you. April 21 le build. No problems yet like 60 plays but im now torn on this game as im scared its going to fall apart. I did order the rubber washers and will install them on the easier to get to areas.

#10011 2 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I do not believe he has shipped any yet. With everything going on in his neighborhood, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are delayed for a bit. I have ordered a set. He posted an update in his GNR mods thread a day or two back. I would check there for the last update.

Thank you. I didn't know that they weren't actually out yet. Tough times for him for sure!

#10012 2 years ago

My GnR LE is a Nov 2020 build and my playfield appears to be perfect. I have ordered the PETG washers so I'm hoping I won't find any nasty surprises when removing the posts.

#10013 2 years ago

April 2021 LE... Bought directly from JJP. Response was this is normal; caused by spade at the end of the ball guide. Sent me a picture of the game in the JJP breakroom... I offered to BUY a replacement playfield, and still radio silence. I have owned 50+ pins... don't recall this being an issue on a single one...

This really is one of the best pins ever made... just sucks so many issues with the manufacture...

20210513_133715 (resized).jpg20210513_133715 (resized).jpg
#10014 2 years ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

April 2021 LE... Bought directly from JJP. Response was this is normal; caused by spade at the end of the ball guide. Sent me a picture of the game in the JJP breakroom... I offered to BUY a replacement playfield, and still radio silence. I have owned 50+ pins... don't recall this being an issue on a single one...
This really is one of the best pins ever made... just sucks so many issues with the manufacture...
[quoted image]

That’s not a crack that’s shavings from the metal it wipes clean with either a micro cloth or you could stick a magnet there and pick up the shavings...

It’s deceptive and looks like a crack but rest assured it’s not..

#10015 2 years ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

[quoted image]

If that's as bad as it gets for you, count your lucky stars, you got off easy.

#10016 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If that's as bad as it gets for you, count your lucky stars, you got off easy.

No question... My main point is they still have issues, and their resolution is lackluster at best... there are much worse out there.

#10017 2 years ago

This is not a crack everyone it’s Metal shavings that collects in a pattern outward from that ball guide in the location, it is deceptive...it looks like a crack ...you can wipe it with a micro cloth or stick a pen magnet under there and collect the shavings

9F980D40-ACD1-4ADB-AA46-CBF6BF62E30F (resized).jpeg9F980D40-ACD1-4ADB-AA46-CBF6BF62E30F (resized).jpeg

#10018 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Lets not say here so we don't spoil the final wizard mode.

pinball (resized).jpegpinball (resized).jpeg
#10019 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Unfortunate to find this on my LE. Added a larger washer to cover the damage (okay in that spot, but would be unacceptable as a fix in most other spots).
The sling areas with plastic washers are 100%, but nearly every place a metal washer is used has some kind of wrinkling if closely inspected (presumably over-torqued posts).
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just played an LE that’s been on location approx two weeks. Look what is happening. Sad to see.

0193D852-7F4C-4364-BB48-EAA5DC3C6A4A (resized).jpeg0193D852-7F4C-4364-BB48-EAA5DC3C6A4A (resized).jpeg3B6556B5-F3CC-4C27-827D-CFC8F58BFAA9 (resized).jpeg3B6556B5-F3CC-4C27-827D-CFC8F58BFAA9 (resized).jpegB0D76F50-7790-42A6-9B08-531680FEDCC4 (resized).jpegB0D76F50-7790-42A6-9B08-531680FEDCC4 (resized).jpeg
#10020 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It pains me a lot that all the conversation is now playfields and not strategy, enjoying the game, etc.

It is because a lot of us are waiting for our games. We are genuinely concerned about playfield issues and questioning our purchases.

We have had more than our fair share of shit playfields and I am not sure I can put myself through all that BS again. Especially the part where I am made to feel like it is my fault that I have got a shit playfield.

I plan to discuss with our distro options before we make the final payment and accept the game. There are just way too many people that have the same playfield issues.

#10021 2 years ago

The radio silence by JJP is really exacerbating the issue. The utter lack of regard to their loyal return customers, failure to honor their warranty (yes, the playfield is a “part”), and complete failure to do anything to resolve the issue besides applying washers is pathetic. At the very least they should ditch Mirco (ever look at buthamburg pf’s?), remove the art around the posts that get hammered, and offer us replacement pf’s at cost. I say “at cost” because I believe the issue is so widespread that if they did the right thing, like Stern has had to do, it would bankrupt JJP. Nobody wants to see another pinball company fail. On the other hand, by not acknowledging their defective playfield, and by sending one line, terse responses to aggravated costumers, they’re only fanning the flames. It pains me to know that no matter how good Eric’s future pinball designs are, I won’t consider a NIB. 2 for 2 with playfield damage and nothing besides a washer kit has made that decision for me.

#10022 2 years ago

In other news… Has anyone had issues with the shooter lane switches? Mine suddenly stopped registering. I guess these are magnetic pickups under the playfield? I tried reseating all connectors. I get occasional pickups from the upper couple of switches, but mainly nothing. For clarification, I’m referring to the crowd meter switches.

#10023 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

The radio silence by JJP is really exacerbating the issue. The utter lack of regard to their loyal return customers, failure to honor their warranty (yes, the playfield is a “part”), and complete failure to do anything to resolve the issue besides applying washers is pathetic. At the very least they should ditch Mirco (ever look at buthamburg pf’s?), remove the art around the posts that get hammered, and offer us replacement pf’s at cost. I say “at cost” because I believe the issue is so widespread that if they did the right thing, like Stern has had to do, it would bankrupt JJP. Nobody wants to see another pinball company fail. On the other hand, by not doing acknowledging their defective playfield, and by sending one line, terse responses to aggravated costumers, they’re only fanning the flames. It pains me to know that no matter how good Eric’s future pinball designs are, I won’t consider a NIB. 2 for 2 with playfield damage and nothing besides a washer kit has made that decision for me.

Agreed
Jjp just SUX as far as I’m concerned right now. Haven’t touched my CE in ten days and won’t until I get some washers, but I’m sticking with the others from now. I believe the only time I’ll make an excuse in the next coming years for jjp would be if super Mario or a Beatles yellow submarine would be made. Other than that, I’m taking a long break for as far as I can see right now. it’s taken away any excitement I had towards mods of all sorts, or anything else for that matter. I moved all my games out of the house and into the office so I can have one nice centerpiece, right now the best thing I did get for my GNR is the jjp gnr blanket,
It’s when this junk of a playfield, looks best.
With every day that passes, I am more and more upset with the situation. Forget the money spent. the excitement and hype of waiting for seven months for this game to be made, was the most fabulous time I’ve had with this hobby in many years. It’s going down the toilet just a little more with every day that passes. Say what you want. Some people just care about gameplay, I love the art and the culture perhaps even a little more than playing. And if my “kick” is having a beautifully crafted piece of furniture to look at, don’t tell me to just play the heck out of my game and forget about it. I should be able to have my cake AND eat it too in this case. We all do.
F;ck toy story! My monster bash remake is flawless. Can’t wait for the next CGC.

#10024 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

and offer us replacement pf’s at cost. I say “at cost” because I believe the issue is so widespread that if they did the right thing, like Stern has had to do, it would bankrupt JJP.

Nah. If they've run 2,000 jGnR so far and their cost is $300 for a playfield (it ain't $900 or $1000 they charge retail), that's $600k. Hardly enough to bankrupt them.

Figure $350 shipped. That's $700k for 2,000 machines worth. Hopefully painful enough not to use Mirco again...

#10025 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Nah. If they've run 2,000 jGnR so far and their cost is $300 for a playfield (it ain't $900 or $1000 they charge retail), that's $600k. Hardly enough to bankrupt them.
Figure $350 shipped. That's $700k for 2,000 machines worth. Hopefully painful enough not to use Mirco again...

This is the very least they could do to restore some kind of good will. It’s hard to believe almost any amount would bankrupt a billionaire owner. Fixing all these defective machines is the only thing to do. Can’t blame friends that now don’t want to take delivery, for fear they’ll end up sorry out of luck. So unfortunate and how can anyone enjoy playing a game with such a large purchase, that has ugly constantly staring them in the face while playing? No customer should have to pay for a replacement, but then again, aren’t the replacement PFs going to potentially have the same issues? Toy Story was on the radar, but not now.

#10026 2 years ago

Looking at the pics here, it seems that metal washers are more prone to tear the playfield up than actually protect them.

I will have a playfield protector installed by the distributor on my game, but started to think if I should do it myself and add rubber or nailon washers under the posts instead of the metal washers.

Those people that have installed the PF protector themselves, how difficult was it in comparison to other pins? I have put the protector myself in quite a lot of games, but there seems to be quite a lot of stuff on GnR playfield, so I feel a bit intimidated by it

#10027 2 years ago

Why would you want another fucked playfield?!

JJP for years now have refused to even say this is a real problem. Remember Jack and his phone calls back in the POTC mess?! Oh yeah we will solve it. They've done absolutely nothing. Zero. They don't care about their customers.

Ship it - Ship it - ship it! It's all they care about.

If you are reading this thinking your playfield is ok, you are fooling nobody but yourself eventually this will happen to your game.

If I get photos from twenty owners of the trouble areas that are undamaged with a audits photo of 200 plays I'll donate $250 to Project Pinball

Cheers,
Neil.

#10028 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Again, its not Mirco that is the issue here. Mirco did not create the artwork going under the posts, JJP did. JJP is the one’s at fault, not Mirco. They only do what JJP tells them to do and work with JJP artwork. Mirco did not create the artwork that is under all the posts. Everyone else in the industry does not put artwork under the posts now. JJP has done this for years and has not changed their process, so the results are always going to be the same. JJP could change vendors and still will have same issues. With a JJP PFs, it is not a matter of if, but when will the PF go bad.

We had such a good run with no reported playfield issues and now all of a sudden it's like an avalanche .
I want my game to stay in as good as condition as possible , so I brought a Cliffy set which arrived the other day (but there was no carbon fibre part ?) You can just see the quality compared to what jjp offers . Cliff made the ordering process really easy and was a great guy to deal with .
It was my decision to pay for the extra protection against wear and tear but when you have art work literally ripping and flaking off the Playfield you know there is a big issue .
Micro obviously have some problems in their process and for jjp to basically tell you " to piss off " when you have a problem , is beyond disappointing .

IMG20210523161137 (resized).jpgIMG20210523161137 (resized).jpgIMG_20210523_200541 (resized).jpgIMG_20210523_200541 (resized).jpg
#10029 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

In other news… Has anyone had issues with the shooter lane switches? Mine suddenly stopped registering. I guess these are magnetic pickups under the playfield? I tried reseating all connectors. I get occasional pickups from the upper couple of switches, but mainly nothing. For clarification, I’m referring to the crowd meter switches.

Yes I have had this several times,scares the crap out of me. Check connections,reboot,sometimes it takes several times of turning the machine off and on,but so far it has magically fixed it self. I was getting a stuck sensor in the top ball lock,when I did a switch test.Cleaned both the bottom and top where the sensor lights are,seems okay now.
This also seems to happen when the game sits for a while,not being played. I will bet it happens to me again. Might be a intermittent problem,I am just getting lucky it goes away.

#10030 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

We had such a good run with no reported playfield issues and now all of a sudden it's like an avalanche .
I want my game to stay in as good as condition as possible , so I brought a Cliffy set which arrived the other day (but there was no carbon fibre part ?) You can just see the quality compared to what jjp offers . Cliff made the ordering process really easy and was a great guy to deal with .
It was my decision to pay for the extra protection against wear and tear but when you have art work literally ripping and flaking off the Playfield you know there is a big issue .
Micro obviously have some problems in their process and for jjp to basically tell you " to piss off " when you have a problem , is beyond disappointing .[quoted image][quoted image]

Feel for you. This is unacceptable and you shouldn’t have to pay for “extra protection” just to try to save your big purchase from destruction. I’m sure there are a ton of unreported GNR PF problems from people who don’t even come here to pinside and show their photos. Way too much money to spend to have JJP tell us to get lost or ask what do we want them to do about it? JJP solution: send a $2 washer kit, that exacerbates the issue even more. There will be a ton of fire sale GNRs on the market, with few buyers, whom don’t want rubbish play fields in their collections. That big chunk out of your Gibson neck looks terrible. Which one of us would accept a new car with the paint and finish cracking and crinkling and flaking off all over the place, just after driving it 150 miles?

#10031 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Feel for you. This is unacceptable and you shouldn’t have to pay for “extra protection” just to try to save your big purchase from destruction. I’m sure there are a ton of unreported GNR PF problems from people who don’t even come here to pinside and show their photos. Way too much money to spend to have JJP tell us to get lost or ask what do we want them to do about it? JJP solution: send a $2 washer kit, that exacerbates the issue even more. There will be a ton of fire sale GNRs on the market, with few buyers, whom don’t want rubbish play fields in their collections. That big chunk out of your Gibson neck looks terrible. Which one of us would accept a new car with the paint and finish cracking and crinkling and flaking off all over the place, just after driving it 150 miles?

No need to " feel for me " as I haven't received my game yet .
Buying a Cliffy set is just a personal peace of mind thing .
I had a Woz RR and the Playfield was sweet as and I also had a Hobbit le and the Playfield was perfect after thousands of balls .
I also had a deposit on a potc ce but after waiting for over 18 months and with all the mechanical issues and the Playfield issues and the code not being up to what I wanted , I let that go , how stupid do I look now .
I am still going to go ahead with my GNR purchase , the game is that good but if all my art work comes off the Playfield and JJP tell me to " fuck off" , I will never buy anything off them again .

#10032 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

There is a menu option to calibrate sensors. Give that a run and see it it clears up your issue. I had the same thing happen last nite.

#10033 2 years ago

That guitar neck chip is the most concerning example. It’s a) not at a post, and b) occurs at a location where the ink doesn’t reach the edge of the clear.

It’s only one case so far, but it potentially means JJP can’t fix this just by changing their art design, aka Stern, to remove ink from around the posts.

Out of curiosity, has anyone checked other areas where the ball frequently impacts the playfield, like where the ball drops from the upper playfield? Would be interesting to see how the clear is holding up there.

#10034 2 years ago

You all may as well come out & disclose your problems. Do not worry about your play field issues being resolved...simply put, they never will be.

JJP silence speaks volumes.

Karma’s a bitch. Especially after how a great friend of mine was treated & the support we have given JJP over the years.

If you continue funding them with purchases, the problem will never go away. We can all point The finger at JJP, mirco, etc. Reality is, the resolution lays in the communities hands.

#10035 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Again, its not Mirco that is the issue here. Mirco did not create the artwork going under the posts, JJP did. JJP is the one’s at fault, not Mirco. They only do what JJP tells them to do and work with JJP artwork. Mirco did not create the artwork that is under all the posts. Everyone else in the industry does not put artwork under the posts now. JJP has done this for years and has not changed their process, so the results are always going to be the same. JJP could change vendors and still will have same issues. With a JJP PFs, it is not a matter of if, but when will the PF go bad.

Bullshit. The playfield/application process is defective. Not the art package. Removing the art isn't a solution. It's a work around at best. This shouldn't be happening no matter where the art is located.

#10036 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Bullshit. The playfield/application process is defective. Not the art package. Removing the art isn't a solution. It's a work around at best. This shouldn't be happening no matter where the art is located.

I think that MasterCard consumer protection allow for a chargeback for a defective product, up to 120 days from date of delivery (NOT purchase).

Have a look at page 234 of the MasterCard Chargeback guide:
https://www.mastercard.us/content/dam/mccom/global/documents/chargeback-guide.pdf

-Not financial advice.

5B52265C-9ABB-46CE-9217-7188C32F797E (resized).jpeg5B52265C-9ABB-46CE-9217-7188C32F797E (resized).jpeg
#10037 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think that MasterCard consumer protection allow for a chargeback for a defective product, up to 120 days from date of delivery (NOT purchase).
https://www.mastercard.us/content/dam/mccom/global/documents/chargeback-guide.pdf
-Not financial advice.[quoted image]

Chargebacks work ..I have done them before (never on a pin) and it is really a last resort but a very effective tool for a consumer. Not only do the charges reverse but the ball is then dropped on the seller to make up for it and make it right. If they refuse, you can even wind up keeping the item. They not only have to pay back the card company, but also incur a fine and lose credit (enough will make it impossible to charge for services)

The important thing is to document everything. Date everything and keep every piece of communication. You then send it all to the creditor and they review the case and contact the seller giving you a temp credit while the process works itself out. If the seller can't be bothered, or ignors the repair, RMA request, they are usually held liable for the charges back to the credit company, even if they agree to terms past the deadline set forth by the credit company. Usually 120 days from the start of the process but could be as little as 60

#10038 2 years ago

I don't think that agreement is going to meet the second "and include one of the following:" part of the document.... It's going to arrive as described. And JJP makes no claims that I am aware of that the playfield will not chip, pool, or peel.

#10039 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Looking at the pics here, it seems that metal washers are more prone to tear the playfield up than actually protect them.
I will have a playfield protector installed by the distributor on my game, but started to think if I should do it myself and add rubber or nailon washers under the posts instead of the metal washers.
Those people that have installed the PF protector themselves, how difficult was it in comparison to other pins? I have put the protector myself in quite a lot of games, but there seems to be quite a lot of stuff on GnR playfield, so I feel a bit intimidated by it

If art adhesion is really as crappy as it seems, a playfield protector is a one-way trip. You'll likely never be able to remove it without taking chunks of the playfield with it.

Not a solution, IMO.

#10040 2 years ago

Has anyone heard anything other than “Per our policy we do not send replacement playfields” or “take it up with your distributor” or “we will get back to you” from JJP? When I asked I was told the first comment about their “policy”.

#10041 2 years ago

What has everybody with defective play field heard from their distributors?

#10042 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Has anyone heard anything other than “Per our policy we do not send replacement playfields” or “take it up with your distributor” or “we will get back to you” from JJP? When I asked I was told the first comment about their “policy”.

I was told the same, and probably the first to say it publicly and i was ridiculed! Now its more than 10 or 15 of us

#10043 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

-Not financial advice.[quoted image]

Problem with this, you’re only fucking the distributor you purchased from. NOT JJP.

#10044 2 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I was told the same, and probably the first to say it publicly and i was ridiculed! Now its more than 10 or 15 of us

Multiply that by at least 10x.

That’s not a bonus multiplier...but likely the minimum number of people fucked out of what they paid for.

#10045 2 years ago

Anybody know how many and what size of the clear petg washers we need to cover every post? I see sizes 7/8 and 3/4 but not sure which ones are needed and how many. Game is on the way soon and hoping to have these ready before hand. Thanks

#10046 2 years ago

No play field issues yet April 2021 build, but broke a rubber on a bumper already

#10047 2 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

No play field issues yet April 2021 build, but broke a rubber on a bumper already

What washers did your game have on it? Pics of play field?

#10048 2 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

What washers did your game have on it? Pics of play field?

056C09C0-0BA1-4487-9D40-7B2B404A43B4 (resized).jpeg056C09C0-0BA1-4487-9D40-7B2B404A43B4 (resized).jpeg6D4AD12E-5558-4591-9A0C-A0F0F81671D4 (resized).jpeg6D4AD12E-5558-4591-9A0C-A0F0F81671D4 (resized).jpeg
#10049 2 years ago

Hey guys, so I have been talking to a few people and spoke with a couple lawyers, and one that specializes in class action suits. He’s willing to take it on, and says we have a solid case. I told him good, to know and I’ll sleep on it before going through with it. It actually costs me nothing in fees and I get “finders fee” for starting the suit. So no risk to me. I don’t want to see JJP go through this, but may have no other option. They obviously do not want to make it right. I’ll give them some time to make a public statement about how they are going to make it right. Otherwise, if they don’t care, then I don’t care either. And for the JJP apologists, I don’t care that the lawyers will make millions. It’s either JJP makes millions and rips us off, or lawyers make millions and at least we get something in return. Either way customers have messed up playfield so no difference to them. JJP has had plenty of opportunities to make this right, and washers are not the answer. Ball is in your court JJP.

#10050 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

Hey guys, so I have been talking to a few people and spoke with a couple lawyers, and one that specializes in class action suits. He’s willing to take it on, and says we have a solid case. I told him good, to know and I’ll sleep on it before going through with it.

Shitty. Just sell your game for a profit. Class action lawsuits only enrich lawyers, and could endanger the company making the best games in the business.

This is NOT the end of your world.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/201?hl=dkjimbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.