IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 568.
#8201 3 years ago

Not sure if this has been asked...

Is there a way/or will there be in a new update.... a way to adjust how many muti ball sessions happen & how many balls for each multi ball?

#8202 3 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Not sure if this has been asked...
Is there a way/or will there be in a new update.... a way to adjust how many muti ball sessions happen & how many balls for each multi ball?

The multiballs are an intentional part of the game design.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/164#post-6231949

#8203 3 years ago

Guess he didn't watch the stream.

#8204 3 years ago

Well I played an LE for 2 hours Thursday at LSOG and I'm a huge fan of this game! Can't wait to get an LE! I love GNR and pinball, and I like JJP games and the deeper code that we usually get with JJP games! I've had my Dialed in for years and it's one of my favorites. I just wish JJP could produce games faster!! The modes are so much fun to me and when I go to the song list I have a hard time picking a song, I love them all.

Last night my wife and I watched the GNR 3D bluray again, I haven't watched this in probably 5-6 years, but it is absolutely top notch in production- Killer deep 3D, great audio capture of the concert (and Axl is spot on on his singing) and good set list. The only bummer is that there's no Slash.. but I'm ok with that given the year it was produced. I am a huge 3D TV fan and bought a few high end 3D televisions before they discontinued them so I could continue to enjoy the amazing 3D bluray releases like this one.

I am very much hoping to have an LE soon, we'll see if I can get lucky... Praying to the pinball gods... lol

Unknown5626-2 (resized).jpgUnknown5626-2 (resized).jpg

#8205 3 years ago

The revised Tibetan Breeze brackets are done, fitted and temperature tested. I'll start slowly rolling them out to the jjGnR Tibetan Breeze kit domestic backorders this coming week. Once domestic are out, I'll do international, then open it up for new orders. Unfortunately with this side-mount Spike-style bracket, I have to make sure the brackets fit and customize the fit for each JJP if required, so this is ONLY for jjGnR at first.

#8206 3 years ago

Nothing more frustrating than losing a 17M jackpot!

#8207 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

How about losing an 18m jackpot? :p

#8208 3 years ago

He explains the rules pretty good and yes they are complex but it is an expensive game and with it you get complexity .
I think the game flows and shoots great . I seen people say it doesn't or they do not like the way it shoots but give no example of why they say this.
Mine flows great . Orbits left to right , right to left if magnet does not grab it when that is supposed to happen .
Left orbit to inner loop . left ramp to right ramp or right to left . or when diverted right ramp to inner loop . so many fast shots , Greatest implementation of spinners . Great use of Spinning disk / Best looking Wireform ramps and upper playfields . Great Stage lighting / on and on . i can keep going but yet naysayers try to bash what has to be the Best looking best coded and best lightshow to date on any pinball machine .
No weak flippers and it feels like an old Bally Williams to me . A Superpin

#8209 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

the number of ways to approach the gameplay and to increase your score are insane.

I’d love to hear more on this because I think I’m struggling. What are the various ways to increase your score? The only way I’ve found is to go for a big song jackpot. If you don’t get that, you’re score is super low.

#8210 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

54m is my greatest jackpot loss

#8211 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’d love to hear more on this because I think I’m struggling. What are the various ways to increase your score? The only way I’ve found is to go for a big song jackpot. If you don’t get that, you’re score is super low.

The big song jackpot is The Way.

However, there are many things that will raise that song jackpot:

- Presong: Get all the multiballs (oh noes multiballs!) and get as many jackpots as you can.
- Patches: Many of these have positive effect on score, some are song-specific. I like to get Fender, Rose, Gibson, Skull and Vater (which helps spotting chars)
- Song selection: Play the song given rather than changing to a manual selection
- In song: Be mindful of the colored dots in the gun barrel and which member is "active." Try to make the active shots you're missing to start band frenzy.
- In band frenzy: Fire off as many switch hits as you can, I like shooting the spinner into the pops.
- Second/third/etc song: Try to play from the same album until you exhaust it, as the album level will grow silver/gold/platinum/diamong.

#8212 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

- Second/third/etc song: Try to play from the same album until you exhaust it, as the album level will grow silver/gold/platinum/diamong.

This is something I need to experiment with. Thanks for mentioning it.

Any idea what Melissa’s Tour item does?

#8213 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Any idea what Melissa’s Tour item does?

This is a mystery to me as are all of the tour items! Does the game list their benefits somewhere?

#8214 3 years ago

So I took everyone's advice and installed a Cliffy on the scoop. It wasn't that difficult but it took some time. It took forever to get my upper playfield realigned because it was blocking the right lock. To be honest, I was kind of annoyed while putting it on. I don't feel a machine that expensive should require work. But I'm over it now and glad I put it on. Lol.

During my test plays I locked all six balls up top and the machine reset. It only did it one time. I immediately tested the six ball lock again and it worked fine. I'm pretty sure I got everything connected properly because everything appears to work fine. No errors. Does anyone know what would cause the machine to reset in this situation?

#8215 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

So I took everyone's advice and installed a Cliffy on the scoop. It wasn't that difficult but it took some time. It took forever to get my upper playfield realigned because it was blocking the right lock. To be honest, I was kind of annoyed while putting it on. I don't feel a machine that expensive should require work. But I'm over it now and glad I put it on. Lol.
During my test plays I locked all six balls up top and the machine reset. It only did it one time. I immediately tested the six ball lock again and it worked fine. I'm pretty sure I got everything connected properly because everything appears to work fine. No errors. Does anyone know what would cause the machine to reset in this situation?

Are you on the latest firmware? (1.21)

#8216 3 years ago

Patch Benefit
Lighter Album Sales Scoring Increased
Melissa’s Candy Spots Melissa’s Tour Item
Semi Truck You Could Be Mine Scoring Increase
Chinese Democracy Album Plus 1 Shot Streak Break Protection in Shall We Play a Game?
Firecracker Easier Action Button Jackpot Hotspot in Ignite the Flames
Rose Axl Spotted Rest of the Game
Axl’s Mic Fuzzy Better Scoring Increase
Slash’s Top Hat Slash Solo Qualifying Scoring Increase
Gun Increases All Patches Scoring
Bra Increase Skill Shot Scoring
Amp Increase Hurry Up Time for Turn it Up
Use your Illusion I Album Increased Scoring for Desert Demolition
IV Bag Time Increase for Coma Mode
Train Nightrain Scoring Increase
Underwear Advance Coma Qualifing
Fender Active Band Member Shots Made Spot Another Member
T-Shirt Additional Bonus Item the Rest of the Game
EKG Ball Saver Time Increase for Coma Multiball
Comdom Rocket Queen Scoring Increase
Gibson Slash Spotted Rest of Game
Poster Time Increase for On the Road Modes
Vater Frank Spot and Increase Scoring in Songs Rest of the Game
Duff Skull Duff Spot and Increase Scoring in Song Rest of the Game
Guitar Pick Slash Solo Qualifying Plus 2 Spins per Spinner Hit
GN’R Lies Album Unlock Patience
Sunglasses Advance Tour Cities
Marshall Closer to Light Stage Completion Shot in Slash Solo
Appetite for Destruction Album Power Hit Meter Starts Half Full in Thirst for Carnage
Lights Increased Combo Time
Use your Illusion II Album Cannon Can Wrap Around in Tear Down the Wall
Bandana Increase JAM Hurry Up Timer
Horn Hand Plus 2 Shots Lit for Make Some Noise
Airplane Live and Let Die Scoring Increase
Frank’s Drumsticks Super Jets
Patch Sets are sets of like patches that can have even greater benefits.

SPOILER ALERT* LIST OF PATCH SETS

Patch Set Benefit
Horn, Lights, Amp, Firecracker Unlimited Booster Multiball Plays!
Gun, Rose Welcome to the Jungle Scoring Increased
Bra, Underwear Double Bonus Rest of the Game
IV Bag, EKG Plus 1 Coma Multiball and Increased Scoring
Truck, Wings, Train Tour Multiball Increased Scoring
Vater, Marshall, Gibson, Fender Extra Ball is Lit
Poster, T-shirt Rock It Meter Flipper Decay Halved
All 4 Albums 2X Album Levels

ff36b22e3be3655420afc9decf8c99fa030f0c1b (resized).jpegff36b22e3be3655420afc9decf8c99fa030f0c1b (resized).jpeg
#8217 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Are you on the latest firmware? (1.21)

I am. Upgraded last week. Hoping it was just a fluke.

#8218 3 years ago

I’m still on 1.19. Any reason to go to 1.21? I thought it was just enabling the option to join the beta team?

Also, what is super lock?

EDIT: never mind. Pretty sure that’s the power chord feature. Could be interesting to disable that timer
2EE0245A-C707-4609-AB11-4002A84AEBA4 (resized).jpeg2EE0245A-C707-4609-AB11-4002A84AEBA4 (resized).jpeg

#8219 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m still on 1.19. Any reason to go to 1.21? I thought it was just enabling the option to join the beta team?
Also, what is super lock?
EDIT: never mind. Pretty sure that’s the power chord feature. Could be interesting to disable that timer
[quoted image]

There is some polish. I would upgrade.

Super lock would be the guitar lock during a song I think. How long the power chord stays active.

#8220 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I know, it’s cool. And no, you can’t. You cannot say the same thing about the Hobit or Dialed In, or really any other game.
Once you start to figure out one or two ways to do a little better, and you peel the first layer from that onion, the number of ways to approach the gameplay and to increase your score are insane.
So many ways to play (or not play) this game.
I could compare it to a TiVo. TiVo changed the way we watch TV forever, but the first day you have one there aren’t any shows on it so it’s not very useful for a while. Once it gets going though, it’s mind blowing.

The game is fantastic with so much risk reward make no mistake, but I beg to differ.

I think the game, for all the patch variations etc, is extremely linear when its getting a big score:

Max out all your minor multiballs
Lock balls
Start a song... hopefully get to encore...
Rinse, repeat.

Varying your patches can add to that score in many different ways but the outcome is negligible which path you take with them. the basic premise of said strategy for big scores never changes.

Not knocking the game at all, but it ain't deep... far from it.

#8221 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Patch Benefit
Lighter Album Sales Scoring Increased
Melissa’s Candy Spots Melissa’s Tour Item
Semi Truck You Could Be Mine Scoring Increase
Chinese Democracy Album Plus 1 Shot Streak Break Protection in Shall We Play a Game?
Firecracker Easier Action Button Jackpot Hotspot in Ignite the Flames
Rose Axl Spotted Rest of the Game
Axl’s Mic Fuzzy Better Scoring Increase
Slash’s Top Hat Slash Solo Qualifying Scoring Increase
Gun Increases All Patches Scoring
Bra Increase Skill Shot Scoring
Amp Increase Hurry Up Time for Turn it Up
Use your Illusion I Album Increased Scoring for Desert Demolition
IV Bag Time Increase for Coma Mode
Train Nightrain Scoring Increase
Underwear Advance Coma Qualifing
Fender Active Band Member Shots Made Spot Another Member
T-Shirt Additional Bonus Item the Rest of the Game
EKG Ball Saver Time Increase for Coma Multiball
Comdom Rocket Queen Scoring Increase
Gibson Slash Spotted Rest of Game
Poster Time Increase for On the Road Modes
Vater Frank Spot and Increase Scoring in Songs Rest of the Game
Duff Skull Duff Spot and Increase Scoring in Song Rest of the Game
Guitar Pick Slash Solo Qualifying Plus 2 Spins per Spinner Hit
GN’R Lies Album Unlock Patience
Sunglasses Advance Tour Cities
Marshall Closer to Light Stage Completion Shot in Slash Solo
Appetite for Destruction Album Power Hit Meter Starts Half Full in Thirst for Carnage
Lights Increased Combo Time
Use your Illusion II Album Cannon Can Wrap Around in Tear Down the Wall
Bandana Increase JAM Hurry Up Timer
Horn Hand Plus 2 Shots Lit for Make Some Noise
Airplane Live and Let Die Scoring Increase
Frank’s Drumsticks Super Jets
Patch Sets are sets of like patches that can have even greater benefits.
SPOILER ALERT* LIST OF PATCH SETS
Patch Set Benefit
Horn, Lights, Amp, Firecracker Unlimited Booster Multiball Plays!
Gun, Rose Welcome to the Jungle Scoring Increased
Bra, Underwear Double Bonus Rest of the Game
IV Bag, EKG Plus 1 Coma Multiball and Increased Scoring
Truck, Wings, Train Tour Multiball Increased Scoring
Vater, Marshall, Gibson, Fender Extra Ball is Lit
Poster, T-shirt Rock It Meter Flipper Decay Halved
All 4 Albums 2X Album Levels[quoted image]

PinFever, thanks for posting this man , I was going to ask something yesterday and I forgot for complete that it was in the Game Rules

*... Between all of you, you could have expropriated my Pinball if I had asked that question,

#8222 3 years ago

I would agree with you, except your recipe for a big score is generally impossible (except to maybe the very best pinball players).

Max out minor multi balls... most people are only capable of starting one or two let alone maxing them out. Which do you shoot for? Do you go for patches to maximize the multiballs, or even patches to be able to play the multiballs over agin? Do you prioritize patches or start the amp multiball? And in what order do you do all that?

Every single question carries a risk that the player has to decide if it’s worth the reward. Players don’t simply “max out all your minor multiballs”

Just the one little “goal” has a ton of consequences... and a very fair risk and reward system to almost any choice you make.

Quoted from John1210:

The game is fantastic with so much risk reward make no mistake, but I beg to differ.
I think the game, for all the patch variations etc, is extremely linear when its getting a big score:
Lock balls
Rinse, repeat.
Varying your patches can add to that score in many different ways but the outcome is negligible which path you take with them. the basic premise of said strategy for big scores never changes.

#8223 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Lock balls
Rinse, repeat.

I have to agree on this 100%. This game is far from deep. Its an incredible game, and a different taste from JJP’s usual deep games. I’m glad it’s not deep.

#8224 3 years ago

My scoop has stopped recognizing the ball, can someone tell me if it's one of the fancy opto switches or a regular switch that a mug could adjust?

#8225 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m still on 1.19. Any reason to go to 1.21?

Read the change log - https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/gnr_changelog.txt

LTG : )

#8226 3 years ago

I might be late to the party here but I was staring at my GNRLE last night because it’s so magical and on the credits screen they give a special thanks at the end to LTG and I thought that was pretty cool. Maybe it doesn’t take too much to get me excited but I thought that was cool because he’s a Pinside fixture.

#8227 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

54m is my greatest jackpot loss

Does anyone cash out? I always try to play to the end of the song.

#8228 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Depends. Risk vs reward vs going for the wizard mode.

#8229 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Depends. Risk vs reward vs going for the wizard mode.

Good point!

#8230 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes, if the jackpot is high enough that I do not want to lose it.

#8231 3 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I might be late to the party here but I was staring at my GNRLE last night because it’s so magical and on the credits screen they give a special thanks at the end to LTG and I thought that was pretty cool. Maybe it doesn’t take too much to get me excited but I thought that was cool because he’s a Pinside fixture.

I'm at the end of the credits on every JJP game so far. Was doing tech support for 7 1/2 years and now am the official Jersey Jack Pinball ambassador.

LTG : )

#8232 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The big song jackpot is The Way.

That’s what I was afraid of.

#8233 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

My scoop has stopped recognizing the ball, can someone tell me if it's one of the fancy opto switches or a regular switch that a mug could adjust?

Looks like a regular switch if you're talking about the center scoop VUK (switch 58 - column 8, row 2).

#8234 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

This is a mystery to me as are all of the tour items! Does the game list their benefits somewhere?

Not that I am aware of.

#8235 3 years ago

Someone was surprised I had these. My Feb 2021 gnr se came from the factory with scoop protection and black washers under sling posts. If you didn't get them you might be able to get them under warranty.

20210417_213110 (resized).jpg20210417_213110 (resized).jpg20210417_213129 (resized).jpg20210417_213129 (resized).jpg
#8236 3 years ago

Oh... my bad. I've read & heard quite a few people saying the multi ball was too much.

#8237 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s what I was afraid of.

Give it some time to cook. It’s all about the risk v reward and doing side objectives to build and collect. The game can be played as a music pin (play songs) or traditional pin (boosters, build up, album, slash solo, tour). If you go the journey route you can still put up a big score, it just takes a bit longer. Keefer said scoring balances to album modes and slash solo is coming.

But there’s very many avenues to help build up that massive jackpot if that’s the route you want to go. Or, have some fun and shoot away, go for some power chord features (I’m really tempted to turn off the timer on that setting to see how the game plays - obviously easier, but maybe dial back the ball saver settings to compensate).

#8238 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Give it some time to cook. It’s all about the risk v reward and doing side objectives to build and collect.

Yeah I got it. Haha. I was hoping I was missing something. That part alone isn’t enough for me unfortunately.

I hope you’re right about the score balancing. The album modes are really disappointing at this time. If those get a major boost, that will help for sure.

Let me ask you this. You need to score 20 million points but can’t collect a single song jackpot. What’s the strat?

#8239 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I got it. Haha. I was hoping I was missing something. That part alone isn’t enough for me unfortunately.
I hope you’re right about the score balancing. The album modes are really disappointing at this time. If those get a major boost, that will help for sure.
Let me ask you this. You need to score 20 million points but can’t collect a single song jackpot. What’s the strat?

No jackpot collect or applause? I’m assuming applause is fair game? But safer route is Probably go the traditional pinball route. 4 booster patches and play those multi balls until tour multiball is lit and play it. You can get some serious jackpots from the boosters.

Let me give that challenge a try as I haven’t really played the booster patch strat yet and want to give it a go. I’ll get back to you...

#8240 3 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Oh... my bad. I've read & heard quite a few people saying the multi ball was too much.

People who say there are too many multiballs have either not played it or have barely played it.

Always ignore the Pinside hivemind.

#8241 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

No jackpot collect or applause? I’m assuming applause is fair game? But safer route is Probably go the traditional pinball route. 4 booster patches and play those multi balls until tour multiball is lit and play it. You can get some serious jackpots from the boosters.
Let me give that challenge a try as I haven’t really played the booster patch strat yet and want to give it a go. I’ll get back to you...

No jackpots in songs what so ever. Go a different route. I’m curious if higher scores are even possible doing something different than maximizing song jackpots or completing songs and getting the applause JP.

#8242 3 years ago

"GNR is not deep" is the second dumbest thing I've read about this game today.

The first being the desire to shut off multiballs and ruin the game.

#8243 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

"GNR is not deep" is the second dumbest thing I've read about this game today.
The first being the desire to shut off multiballs and ruin the game.

Really? There really isn’t a lot to it. Pick out your patches. Play the boosters. Lock balls. Start a song. Power chord. Band frenzy. Play album modes. Tour multi all. Slash solo. Rinse and repeat.

I may say this game is wide, but deep. No, definitely not deep.

#8244 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No jackpots in songs what so ever. Go a different route. I’m curious if higher scores are even possible doing something different than maximizing song jackpots or completing songs and getting the applause JP.

In all honesty, getting 20 mil is no easy task in this game. You can get yourself quickly into a song and press your luck to try and get through 2 or 3 songs and collect each applause with encore (good luck!) and you might make 20 million. I think it comes down to patch selection, boosters, and how much you want to push for a larger jackpot score and song level. Personally, I think the best method is go for fender first to make sure you’ll get help with band frenzy. Then get boosters going to help with patch selection, collecting members, and ball locks. There’s 2 routes you can go - get the booster patches and maximize those multiballs and go into your song with a near maxed song level. Or, collect your band member and scoring patches (personally this is my strat as it helps get band frenzy going), plus vater and duff giving scoring boosters. I’ll probably also go for rose and patch and play welcome to the jungle. Or get the condom and go for rocket queen. Those are 2 songs that can get band frenzy’s going. Or I’ll get the airplane patch and go for live and let die for a quick encore and press my luck with don’t cry, November rain, or Double talking Jive. Shit, that’s like 4 or 5 strats to getting to 20 million and I’m not allowed to cash out and play the risk vs reward or play any other modes the game offers? Yea not so deep or is it Hahaha. And the game isn’t done! You should know better Chuck than to judge a game on early code.

Btw; scoring aside, have you played tear down the wall or shall we play a game? The other 2 album modes suck, but talk about pinball technique skill in wall and game album modes. Pretty wild. Can’t wait to see what keefer does about the scoring for those, as that I do agree.

#8245 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Really? There really isn’t a lot to it. Pick out your patches. Play the boosters. Lock balls. Start a song. Power chord. Band frenzy. Play album modes. Tour multi all. Slash solo. Rinse and repeat.
I may say this game is wide, but deep. No, definitely not deep.

I guess we're using different semantics. In my view all that stuff to do you listed is a lot, and will provide a lot of goals to chase for a good long time. Easy to learn, difficult to master.

#8246 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Btw; scoring aside, have you played tear down the wall or shall we play a game?

Yes. Fun modes but got old when I wasn’t seeing the payoff that song jackpots were giving me.

I’ve seen everything in the game multiple times outside of the final wizard mode. The only times I’ve scored well are via song jackpots and applause jackpots. Just wonder if there are other ways. Sounds like there are, but might not be nearly as enjoyable or way harder.

#8247 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. Fun modes but got old when I wasn’t seeing the payoff that song jackpots were giving me.
I’ve seen everything in the game multiple times outside of the final wizard mode. The only times I’ve scored well are via song jackpots and applause jackpots. Just wonder if there are other ways. Sounds like there are, but might not be nearly as enjoyable or way harder.

This is early code? Last I checked from what Keefer said it’s all there and scoring balancing/rules tweaking is all that is to come. That’s pretty baked if you ask me.

I hope you’re right though. I’d love to add this some day if it turns out to be something I have to have.

I was blown away at first, but after the honeymoon wore off, I was left wanting more to go for outside of the song jackpots.

#8248 3 years ago

I’ve only had the game a week with not much time to play .I was getting a little frustrated with the fast games but I’ve realized I was just jacked to get to a song and rock out (which is not a bad option ).I tried something different tonight ,I turned the volume all the way down and just worked the build ,paying attention to the progress on the playfield and back box .This really seemed to help me a lot as I did not want to start a song until I was ready.I’m going to take a break and return with volume down still to pay more attention to collecting band frenzy during a song .Baby steps for me anyway .

#8249 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There are jackpots, but they aren’t called as such. They are “Powercords”. You get them by locking balls in the guitar during the multiball (it reminds me a bit of the Shadow double and triple jackpots).

#8250 3 years ago

Yeah I’ve gotten these a few times. Definitely a cool feature. Another piece that seems undervalued. But I could be doing a poor job of maximizing the value though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/165 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.