IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5616 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,079 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 562.
#701 3 years ago

Then hardwire the mod. Why wouldn’t you be able to do that?

#702 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Then hardwire the mod. Why wouldn’t you be able to do that?

You could there would be multiple options. I’d say the speakers are better than Stern but not quite good enough for me. I’ll try an external sub probably first.

#703 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I think he means if the mod relies on a Bluetooth connection vs hardwired... I would think the CE would be hard wired, and probably shares the board of the LE... Don't know the guts of a JJP but there's got to be an audio out/rca I would think.

exactly - CE hard wired. LE bluetooth and I think delay. Believe me, LE is plenty loud. I don't plan on doing soundbar but def adding a bass.

#704 3 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

Curtains matching the drapes and all.

It’s carpet matching the drapes and you don’t see carpet much anymore these days.

#705 3 years ago

Thanks to GAP I was able to play many games on the LE tonight. Though its not my favorite band ever you guys are going to love your new machine. It is absolutely fun to play with a ton to do. It is excellent pinball.

EDIT, I now am thinking of getting one too. It was that good. I read somewhere on here someone thought it looked slow. I suggest everyone play it before you even begin to "Think" anything about it. It is very very well done. I see it being at the top of the charts.

#706 3 years ago

I don't care what anyone says. This game is bad ass. Don't nerd out on flow, layout, or rules. Enjoy this masterpiece for the experience, execution, and engineering it delivers. You do not have to be a GNR fan to respect and appreciate this machine.

It is a keeper for sure. I never in a million years saw myself getting a JJP game (let alone NIB), but I am a fan for life if they keep this going. IMO, as it stands now, they're the "Tesla" of this hobby.
Kudos for Slash for believing in JJP and having faith in what they could deliver. And of course, props to JJP for coming through and making a statement in the process.

#707 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

All the pissing and moaning we do on Pinside and then this. Ya gotta love it.

Thanks Mr68. Right on.

#708 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I only have two mates that collect pinballs, both are operators and both of them are buying the LE same as me i found out yesterday.

Most excellent. I was able to play the game today. A definite keeper. You and mates will be very happy!

#709 3 years ago

Can't believe I didn't see this before, it was staring me right in the face. Tour poster from 2016 Houston front and center (where I'm from). First thing I'll see where I'm going to set it up. ...counting the days

Screenshot 2020-10-10 235659 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-10-10 235659 (resized).png
#710 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

There definitely is. I'd assume, hope options for both, for the CE?

Per the manual online the CE sound bar is hard wired. If I go soundbar on the LE (really not needed) I would wire it in direct.

#711 3 years ago

Had a Great time tonight at the GAP (Great American Pinball) open house. The entire JJP was there with the LE’s, and SE, and a half prototype CE. Amazing games and time meeting with everyone. After a night with Eric and the Awesome Joe Kats I now feel confident I fully understand all the rules and modes! Joe is Freaking awesome and loves to share their inspiration and creation. Even had a few Stern and CGC visitors enjoying the night which was fun. Without names, my fun moment was seeing the designer for the Data East Guns and Roses jamming out on Eric’s new 2020 game. Cool to see and awesome to see the respect from other designers. Great time for pinball and some amazing people taking it to the next level!

#712 3 years ago

So, I just got back from the cointaker pinball bash. I got a chance to play GnR for nearly 7 hours. I also got the GC score for the entire day.

If you don’t know anything about me, I am death save arcade on twitch. I have probably owned about 60+ games in the last 4 years alone. To include nearly every lcd stern, every JJP, most more than once, two aliens, a big lebowski and lots of the cool top 90’s games.

Anyways, all I can say is, this game may very well be the most fun I have ever had playing pinball, ever.

The entire experience is innovative, immersive, exciting, fun, fast, and just complete. It has everything pinball machines should have and gives a feeling or something I didn’t even know a pinball machine could.

To anyone buying this game or that is getting one.... get excited. This game is just......on another level.

#713 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Had a Great time tonight at the GAP (Great American Pinball) open house. The entire JJP was there with the LE’s, and SE, and a half prototype CE. Amazing games and time meeting with everyone. After a night with Eric and the Awesome Joe Kats I now feel confident I fully understand all the rules and modes! Joe is Freaking awesome and loves to share their inspiration and creation. Even had a few Stern and CGC visitors enjoying the night which was fun. Without names, my fun moment was seeing the designer for the Data East Guns and Roses jamming out on Eric’s new 2020 game. Cool to see and awesome to see the respect from other designers. Great time for pinball and some amazing people taking it to the next level!

Quoted from VividPsychosis:

So, I just got back from the cointaker pinball bash. I got a chance to play GnR for nearly 7 hours. I also got the GC score for the entire day.
If you don’t know anything about me, I am death save arcade on twitch. I have probably owned about 60+ games in the last 4 years alone. To include nearly every lcd stern, every JJP, most more than once, two aliens, a big lebowski and lots of the cool top 90’s games.
Anyways, all I can say is, this game may very well be the most fun I have ever had playing pinball, ever.
The entire experience is innovative, immersive, exciting, fun, fast, and just complete. It has everything pinball machines should have and gives a feeling or something I didn’t even know a pinball machine could.
To anyone buying this game or that is getting one.... get excited. This game is just......on another level.

Holy. Shit!!!!

#714 3 years ago

Nice
Love hearing from ppl that are actually playing it!

Thanks for the review

#715 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Per the manual online the CE sound bar is hard wired. If I go soundbar on the LE (really not needed) I would wire it in direct.

Do the audio PCB's on JJP's usually have RCA out, or some other option, optical, coaxial?

#716 3 years ago

That's a solid endorsement!

#717 3 years ago

Well said. It’s really hard to describe this game without experiencing it. Yes the videos show some game play and animation but this is Truly Not like anything anyone has ever experienced in a game before. Almost draws you in to some effect like your In the experience. I can typically review a game by a review play but this one is oddly different because the immersive experience simple doesn’t come across in video. As you get deeper into each song the mood just grows and your adrenaline to go further builds. Never honest thought a band based game could draw you in like this.

#718 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well said. It’s really hard to describe this game without experiencing it. Yes the videos show some game play and animation but this is Truly Not like anything anyone has ever experienced in a game before. Almost draws you in to some effect like your In the experience. I can typically review a game by a review play but this one is oddly different because the immersive experience simple doesn’t come across in video. As you get deeper into each song the mood just grows and your adrenaline to go further builds. Never honest thought a band based game could draw you in like this.

Man I had a feeling before the trailers came out this was something special just by the vibe around those involved .Statements like this from people in the industry should send warning to all ! If you want a LE get it reserved !Pre October 2020 5000 LEs would have seemed outrageous but apparently not for this 8th wonder of the world ! Great job to alll I can’t wait to get my hands on these flippers !!

#719 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Precisely, the way I kind of want to explain it to others is not to think of it as a music pin in the sense of every previous iteration or game to date. Don’t go into it thinking like a typical pinball game with modes and such that just is loosely based on some part of a band or the art. Trying to get MBs for score or get “through” all the modes. That’s just not what this game is.

I think the best way to look at this game when you play it is to think of it more like a guitar hero, rock band, pinball mixture. the songs are not modes that you want to just shoot this or shoot that. The songs ARE THE GAME. You want to start a game, get the band all together and go play a song at a concert for fans and keep your rock meter as high as you can and try to complete your songs without failing like in guitar hero. The multiballs during songs are not some separate thing to score more points. They simply are there to help you do the previous mentioned goal. Get max rock meter, kick ass on the song and get an encore. I think if people think of it in that manner. They will understand the true genius of this game and see how the MBs are not excessive because they don’t serve the purpose everyone in Pinball is use to. You aren’t stopping to control and take specific shots. You are jamming out! You are flinging all the balls as best you can to orchestrate a killer performance and keep the meter high!

Don’t think about points. Those will come of you do the song justice! MBs during songs are a godsend not a negative.

My first full complete song and encore experience was AMAZING! It also happened to GC me for the entire event.

#720 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Man I had a feeling before the trailers came out this was something special just by the vibe around those involved .Statements like this from people in the industry should send warning to all ! If you want a LE get it reserved !Pre October 2020 5000 LEs would have seemed outrageous but apparently not for this 8th wonder of the world ! Great job to alll I can’t wait to get my hands on these flippers !!

I like that you OWN the game, went to a game event, and are STILL raving about it!

The game is just that special!

I keep telling myself....4 Eric LE's = 3 Eric CE's.

I'd like to own all this man's games, just 2 in!!!

#721 3 years ago

Good reviews above. Exactly what I have been trying to point out. This game is the most fun I have had in pinball period.

#722 3 years ago

Some good reviews, and why stop there. Here’s my initial impressions after about 7-8 games tonight. Big shout out to doomid with ontiltpinball.com at AYCE Gogi. Man, what a setup he has at AYCE. A sweet outdoor dining vibe, and he wheels pinballs in and out everyday for all to enjoy. That said, let’s get down to business.

My first game was a little underwhelming, the flippers felt weak, and I couldn’t find any rhythm. Every single game after that was FUN, with a capital holy Fucking fabulous FUN. The rules are easy to follow yet deep. The game is brutal, but not difficult. It’s hard, but it’s simple. It’s tough, but basic. You get the picture...? It’s got something for everyone it seems. I was wrong about the ball saver time stuff from watching the streams. Joe Katz told me flat out in discord, don’t sweat the ball save time, just go try the game; and of course he was right. I’m sure as I learn all the rules, I’ll eventually want to tone down the ball saver (i.e. adjust the settings to your play level). But, i had some songs with long ball saver, and others with little to no ball saver - and those times where the ball saver cut out short, my thought was shit, i gotta survive (and I can’t trap up or I’ll get boo’d, i love that! - definitely plays to my play style of on the fly playing).

The game has that one more game vibe going on and it puts you on the edge of your seat trying to start a song or other multiball so you can breathe a sigh of relief before you drain. And when you get in a song, it feels freaking gooohoood. THIS.IS.PINBALL ladies and gentlemen. Even my wife, who doesn’t play pinball much anymore, was having a really really fun time on this game (she also tried Hot Wheels, Avengers, & JP for her first time and kept coming back to GNR).

I love how the game plays before a song with clever sound effects for each of the shots and switches. The mini side multiballs and objectives are a nice touch. There’s a lot of attention to detail going on in this game. I won’t go over much of it but i love how the game will play an instrumental GNR song quietly as you come out of some multiballs. The ramps and orbits are late on the flipper and we’re a little awkward to get used to. But, once I found them they felt great. The left ramp is a really late shot on the right flipper, and the left loop is a really really late shot on the flipper. The right flipper could probably have been better with 1 or 2 extra power to it in the settings. I actually enjoyed the mini playfield and locking balls felt satisfying. But, I did feel like there was a sound effect (achievement) lacking when making the lock shot - maybe a little shaker mph of achievement and sound award? Anyway, The right ramp and right loop aren’t as late on the flipper as the other side, and both those shots feel really good. I really enjoyed hitting the Pyro target behind the Slash record, and the slash record itself was more satisfying than i thought it would be, this had a lot to do with the light show and effects surrounding the shot. I really enjoyed the Izzy center spinner shot, very satisfying.

Ok, now for some critiques. I actually dig the shooter lane and skill shot. But The exit over the right slinger to the right flipper did feel awkward. Mystery seemed to always be lit. I can’t tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing, it seemed excessive, but I was relieved to get a mystery each time because it gave me a breather and a chance to help progress to a song. The upper right flipper loop shot was tough to dial in. I think that flipper coil could use a power boost, but my wife did manage to hit 2 or 3 consecutive loops at one time. She even got a double jackpot from the upper loop and the call out and effect sounded great. I got some super jackpots throughout the night and those call outs seemed fairly underwhelming while the effect was awesome.

Highlights of the night. Getting a 3-ball power chord jackpot! The effect was bad ass, unfortunately the call out was underwhelming. The call out probably wouldn’t have bothered me if it was correct ‘Power Chord Jackpot’ but instead it said ‘Super Jackpot’ and didn’t have much enthusiasm. The other highlight was getting in on a multiplayer game with Karl D’ Angelo. I had him beat, well.... until we both got extra balls in which he blew up his extra ball and i drained mine in 2 seconds haha.

All in all, this game is great fun. And owners won’t be disappointed. I’ve had a deposit in since day 1 and have been back & forth on the fence from watching videos and reading all the criticism’s on Pinside about it. Should I should stay in, move to an SE, or jump ship altogether? Happy to say, after tonight, It’s an easy decision, I’m staying in. I just hope JJP can product games fast enough! They did a great job with this game and should feel proud. Well done JJP team.

Boo-ya 3ball power chord champ haha...

18FCEB74-1923-4482-AC57-AD6031D0D0AA (resized).jpeg18FCEB74-1923-4482-AC57-AD6031D0D0AA (resized).jpeg
#723 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Had a Great time tonight at the GAP (Great American Pinball) open house. The entire JJP was there with the LE’s, and SE, and a half prototype CE.

Great story, wishing I were there. You are the 1st person on pinside, who saw the SE. Could you play it?

#724 3 years ago

Does it have some cool attract modes?
Seems to be made for a small club or when you have a party at home.
Someone walks by the machine and welcome to the jungle starts.

When i had dialed in, i got the feeling it reacted to someone walking by, doing a call out or such.

#725 3 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Spotify playlist of all of the GnR songs in the game. Don’t think I have seen it anywhere else but apologize if a duplicate with someone else’s work.
Guns N' Roses (CE) Guns N' Roses (LE) Guns N' Roses (SE)
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2UInWuy6ILD7qYA5S4Bbij?si=wkcMImF4TP6WmGNPg3q_Vg

thanks for sharing ! Keep me busy til the game arrives.

#726 3 years ago

VividPsychosis was good meeting you at cointaker. Great day and you nailed it on the game. It was awesome

334BBA19-DE60-42B9-8A94-7DC37D084D43 (resized).jpeg334BBA19-DE60-42B9-8A94-7DC37D084D43 (resized).jpeg33B1767E-A53F-401C-8D69-1549DD54BE24 (resized).jpeg33B1767E-A53F-401C-8D69-1549DD54BE24 (resized).jpeg71437C51-FEC7-4B48-8BC4-290A6B8E9911 (resized).jpeg71437C51-FEC7-4B48-8BC4-290A6B8E9911 (resized).jpegB6678F4B-AAF2-46AA-AF03-B21BB51A2C5E (resized).jpegB6678F4B-AAF2-46AA-AF03-B21BB51A2C5E (resized).jpeg
#727 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Some good reviews, and why stop there. Here’s my initial impressions after about 7-8 games tonight. Big shout out to doomid with ontiltpinball.com at AYCE Gogi. Man, what a setup he has at AYCE. A sweet outdoor dining vibe, and he wheels pinballs in and out everyday for all to enjoy. That said, let’s get down to business.
My first game was a little underwhelming, the flippers felt weak, and I couldn’t find any rhythm. Every single game after that was FUN, with a capital holy Fucking fabulous FUN. The rules are easy to follow yet deep. The game is brutal, but not difficult. It’s hard, but it’s simple. It’s tough, but basic. You get the picture...? It’s got something for everyone it seems. I was wrong about the ball saver time stuff from watching the streams. Joe Katz told me flat out in discord, don’t sweat the ball save time, just go try the game; and of course he was right. I’m sure as I learn all the rules, I’ll eventually want to tone down the ball saver (i.e. adjust the settings to your play level). But, i had some songs with long ball saver, and others with little to no ball saver - and those times where the ball saver cut out short, my thought was shit, i gotta survive (and I can’t trap up or I’ll get boo’d, i love that! - definitely plays to my play style of on the fly playing).
The game has that one more game vibe going on and it puts you on the edge of your seat trying to start a song or other multiball so you can breathe a sigh of relief before you drain. And when you get in a song, it feels freaking gooohoood. THIS.IS.PINBALL ladies and gentlemen. Even my wife, who doesn’t play pinball much anymore, was having a really really fun time on this game (she also tried Hot Wheels, Avengers, & JP for her first time and kept coming back to GNR).
I love how the game plays before a song with clever sound effects for each of the shots and switches. The mini side multiballs and objectives are a nice touch. There’s a lot of attention to detail going on in this game. I won’t go over much of it but i love how the game will play an instrumental GNR song quietly as you come out of some multiballs. The ramps and orbits are late on the flipper and we’re a little awkward to get used to. But, once I found them they felt great. The left ramp is a really late shot on the right flipper, and the left loop is a really really late shot on the flipper. The right flipper could probably have been better with 1 or 2 extra power to it in the settings. I actually enjoyed the mini playfield and locking balls felt satisfying. But, I did feel like there was a sound effect (achievement) lacking when making the lock shot - maybe a little shaker mph of achievement and sound award? Anyway, The right ramp and right loop aren’t as late on the flipper as the other side, and both those shots feel really good. I really enjoyed hitting the Pyro target behind the Slash record, and the slash record itself was more satisfying than i thought it would be, this had a lot to do with the light show and effects surrounding the shot. I really enjoyed the Izzy center spinner shot, very satisfying.
Ok, now for some critiques. I actually dig the shooter lane and skill shot. But The exit over the right slinger to the right flipper did feel awkward. Mystery seemed to always be lit. I can’t tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing, it seemed excessive, but I was relieved to get a mystery each time because it gave me a breather and a chance to help progress to a song. The upper right flipper loop shot was tough to dial in. I think that flipper coil could use a power boost, but my wife did manage to hit 2 or 3 consecutive loops at one time. She even got a double jackpot from the upper loop and the call out and effect sounded great. I got some super jackpots throughout the night and those call outs seemed fairly underwhelming while the effect was awesome.
Highlights of the night. Getting a 3-ball power chord jackpot! The effect was bad ass, unfortunately the call out was underwhelming. The call out probably wouldn’t have bothered me if it was correct ‘Power Chord Jackpot’ but instead it said ‘Super Jackpot’ and didn’t have much enthusiasm. The other highlight was getting in on a multiplayer game with Karl D’ Angelo. I had him beat, well.... until we both got extra balls in which he blew up his extra ball and i drained mine in 2 seconds haha.
All in all, this game is great fun. And owners won’t be disappointed. I’ve had a deposit in since day 1 and have been back & forth on the fence from watching videos and reading all the criticism’s on Pinside about it. Should I should stay in, move to an SE, or jump ship altogether? Happy to say, after tonight, It’s an easy decision, I’m staying in. I just hope JJP can product games fast enough! They did a great job with this game and should feel proud. Well done JJP team.
Boo-ya 3ball power chord champ haha...[quoted image]

So at cointaker I helped to setup the game. I noticed the flippers right away and quickly raised them up by 1 each. Also the scoop up by 1. That made the game feel correct. I do recommend this for nearly every JJP imo, but we also set them up steep so it was fast and quick, not floaty.
878C6C5B-6437-41CE-9295-60312BC19D5E (resized).jpeg878C6C5B-6437-41CE-9295-60312BC19D5E (resized).jpegF5A35B85-C7C5-43C3-8E8E-5E81E0BECE24 (resized).jpegF5A35B85-C7C5-43C3-8E8E-5E81E0BECE24 (resized).jpeg

#728 3 years ago

So at cointaker I helped to setup the game. I noticed the flippers right away and quickly raised them up by 1 each. Also the scoop up by 1. That made the game feel correct. I do recommend this for nearly every JJP imo, but we also set them up steep so it was fast and quick, not floaty.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great feedback , what pitch did you set it at ?

#729 3 years ago

What can I say.....

I made a decision to buy no more music or superhero or Marvel pins.
Sold my Batman, my Guardians, my Metallica and my Iron Maiden.

But this GnR pin smashes everything away I have seen in pinball.

Must have a LE because its so different, so much better in theme and music integration than any other pin out there. And this unbelievable lightshow, wow.

I was very sceptical about JJP in the last about 12 to 15 months. And then this teaser with no infos about three months ago.

I was so wrong. JJP is back and I will buy a music pin again......

#730 3 years ago

Oh teh bucwheat

#731 3 years ago

Sounds like JJP is getting hammered on all versions of this game. Very happy for them, because I want them to be around for a very long time. No way could they have anticipated this much buzz especially in such an odd year.

Hopefully we get some timelines this week on deliveries.

#732 3 years ago

Congratulations to JJP .. GNR !!

#733 3 years ago

I feel like flipper strength on all jjp games needs to be adjusted. I own wonka and upped it quite a bit to feel more sternlike. Will do that when my LE GnR comes as well as long as it doesnt mess up the shots.

#734 3 years ago

Finally ! Wifi updates

9BBBB2C0-0A40-446A-9124-2DE579AD5115 (resized).jpeg9BBBB2C0-0A40-446A-9124-2DE579AD5115 (resized).jpeg
#735 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Sounds like JJP is getting hammered on all versions of this game. Very happy for them, because I want them to be around for a very long time. No way could they have anticipated this much buzz especially in such an odd year.
Hopefully we get some timelines this week on deliveries.

Agreed, and I think a lot of us have been wanting something different for a long time that not only feels good, but has a strong theme as well. GNR is this. Unfortunately, it has to be concerning whether JJP can meet the demand or not. We’re not getting answers, Distributors are not getting answers, How long will it take JJP to fulfill this demand? 1 month? 2 months? 6 months? A year? Their track record isn’t good, but I’ve seen nothing but positive’s surrounding GNR, hopeful this title will be different than past history. JJP is so close to checking all the boxes we want in such a demanding hobby, i hope they can deliver the last piece of the puzzle. Will excitement, hype, and deposits die out before they can make all these games and attention + $ diverted when the next new shiny thing is released? Time will tell, but I’m pulling for JJP - the game itself looks like a team effort on all fronts and it shows.

#736 3 years ago

All the Jacks in a row !

C2407E25-EC7D-479E-AD62-F0C4C798FAC2 (resized).jpegC2407E25-EC7D-479E-AD62-F0C4C798FAC2 (resized).jpeg
#737 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Finally ! Wifi updates
[quoted image]

Don't have the game yet, but where can you see the code change log? Can't see it on JJP website

#738 3 years ago
Quoted from Stags6969:

Can't see it on JJP website

They've been busy. It should be up there soon.

LTG : )

#739 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Finally ! Wifi updates
[quoted image]

Question? How does the WiFi work for downloading code?

Do you keep the pin logged in to WiFi?

Does the pin notify you of updates?

#740 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Question? How does the WiFi work for downloading code?
Do you keep the pin logged in to WiFi?
Does the pin notify you of updates?

You connect to your network one time by entering the password. I checked and downloaded the 1.05 update. Not sure if it notifies you that new software is available.

You need to agree to a privacy policy to go online. It’s pretty basic, the programmers and designers have access to your game logs for improvements etc. It says the photos are not collected.

9D9C5731-83CB-4F07-ACD3-F17FFBB83A8B (resized).jpeg9D9C5731-83CB-4F07-ACD3-F17FFBB83A8B (resized).jpeg
#741 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You connect to your network one time by entering the password. I checked and downloaded the 1.05 update. Not sure if it notifies you that new software is available.
You need to agree to a privacy policy to go online. It’s pretty basic, the programmers and designers have access to your game logs for improvements etc. It says the photos are not collected. [quoted image]

So long USB. Thanks for the info I really like this. IT would be cool if they gave you a notification on updates something subtle that you can choose yes or no at this time.

#742 3 years ago

(Reposting from another thread)

Overall, the code for this game is great. But the Desert Demolition mode (UYI1 Album Mode) doesn’t seem to be coded completely. No direction on the small lcd and no progress shown. Eventually it will exit out of the mode if you keep the ball alive long enough. I’m on 1.05.

#743 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

So long USB. Thanks for the info I really like this. IT would be cool if they gave you a notification on updates something subtle that you can choose yes or no at this time.

That's what my television does if i ever turn it on, so i'd assume a yes.

#744 3 years ago

So jealous of the few people that were lucky enough to grab a le that wasn't for location. Looks like it may be a bit before more le come out in numbers . I hope I can get mine in the next run but at this point no one really knows as demand is pretty nuts at the moment ..I'm happy for JjP and hope they are prepared to step.up production otherwise they will be making this pin for a year to meet the current demand.... crazy considering the prices but when something is this good and special with a experience like none before people will pay to play.

#745 3 years ago

For those who have the LE, be thankful. Looks like my CE is around Thanksgiving.

#746 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

For those who have the LE, be thankful. Looks like my CE is around Thanksgiving.

I'd be shocked if JJP got the CE's out by the end of the year....

#747 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Quoted from PtownPin:

I'd be shocked if JJP got the CE's out by the end of the year....

Yea I think some may be out but no way all will be out. Im not sure how jjp is gonna deal with this good problem but guess we shall see. Guessing different waves of different models every few weeks to try and keep everyone somewhat happy.

#748 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea I think some may be out but no way all will be out. Im not sure how jjp is gonna deal with this good problem but guess we shall see. Guessing different waves of different models every few weeks to try and keep everyone somewhat happy.

100 LE’s now

100 SE’s are on the line (50 per week so two weeks of these)

100 CE (so these should be in the line if all parts are in around 1st or second week of Nov with a Thanksgiving delivery.

#749 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

100 LE’s now
100 SE’s are on the line (50 per week so two weeks of these)
100 CE (so these should be in the line if all parts are in around 1st or second week of Nov with a Thanksgiving delivery.

Yea but who knows where and who will get the first batch... its whatever at this point and no point in speculating bc we dont know and really no one does.... just need to hurry up and wait lol. This part sucks but it is what it is and I just hope someone or a place near me gets one soon so I can enjoy it.

#750 3 years ago

So CEs are being made before LE round two? That’s doesn’t sound right b/c that would mean next LEs in Dec? I was told a few weeks from now for LE.

SE should be week 2 right now (starting 10/11). I can’t see CEs being made the week after that (10/18)....I believe it’s LEs no?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.99
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairmount, IN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 28,079 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 562.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/15?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.