20210531_185854 (resized).jpg
GnR_shield_sml (resized).jpg
EA893F4D-C77B-457A-9EDD-BFA439582E83 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210618_235342 (resized).jpg
20210617_210110 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210618_233437 (resized).jpg
20210617_184908 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11454 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 230.
#5151 4 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Try going into the service menu settings->tests->device tests->sensors and hit start to calibrate. I believe that is the top most skill shot sensor that is tripped there.

Thanks! Found it! It was the, " Rock " sensor on the crowd meter.

#5152 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

This game is sick. Holy shit. I love it. Beautiful and plays great right out of the box. All connections to the topper are there as well. Only small issue is the spring to the plunger is to weak. It won’t even make it past the gate. I can switch out the but the ones I have are too powerful so the skill shot is to hard to make. Other than that, I’m loving it. See ya later. Going back to learn new stuff.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just joined the club yesterday with an SE. I also noticed the plunger was very weak and didn't feel right. I guess they made it a lot weaker in terms of the springs as the ball only needs to travel a much shorter distance than a usual plunger. Will have to see if any parts are missing off of it.

#5153 4 months ago

Leaf switch that needs to be gapped. I heard there was a tool for that but I did one the other day with a small flat head screw driver. Carefully of course

#5154 4 months ago

Has anyone tried to play each other using scorbit .

#5155 4 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Yes. It's pretty fun, but a manual process if you want to play at the same time, as you need to text the other person and coordinate when you press start. I just put their scoreboard on my phone and set it on the game.

#5156 4 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Quoted from kermit24:

Yes. It's pretty fun, but a manual process if you want to play at the same time, as you need to text the other person and coordinate when you press start. I just put their scoreboard on my phone and set it on the game.

Yea Kermit and I did this once. It was actually pretty fun. It would show live scores and show you if your opponent was in a mode or song and such.

The only downfalls with it is it doesn’t work like that in the app, so you have to use a browser. And setting it up is clunky as hell, Kermit set up our game, I have no idea how to set up one using the browser with another person.

The scorbit app is pretty much for recording your score, then you can challenge someone to beat it and they get one chance to do so. It’s pretty cool, but I really haven’t used it since the first week of setting it up. It’s overall too clunky and I just want to play pinball haha.

#5157 4 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Mini Mode Challenges would be awesome:
• Slash Solo Challenge
• Album Challenge (pick 1 of the 4 album modes) - Album level defaults at 10.
• Song Mode Challenge (pick any song) - Song Level Defaults to 25. Ball Saver 30 Secs. Balls in Play 4.
• Tour Speed Run: All modes/patches/features disabled except for tour. Speed run to qualify Tour Multiball.
• Coma Speed Run: Speed run to qualify coma multiball - i.e. 100 switches + 2 shots.

Adding Mini Mode Challenges to GNR would take the best pinball machine on Earth, and make it better. It would push this theme over the top and beyond reality, which is why JJP HAS to do them. Once incorporated into the code structure as a choice at start, the mode challenges will need some tlc to be coded.

Which is why I compare this game to the releases of Hobbit, WOZ and TAF. Each signaled a ratcheting up of what makes a great game, fun. Each integrated technology into game play in ways never before seen. Each expanded the man-mind horizon. If JJP incorporates Mini Mode Challenges into GNR, it will be the greatest game made. I’d say it was about perfect in all regards now, but I can’t unsee the proposed enhancement, so I know it is not perfect. JJP ... Reach for the Stars.

#5158 4 months ago

I was tinkering around with the inner loop shot to try to get it more consistent. My issue was always with the ball exiting the loop ramp by the AXL lanes and taking odd bounces and hitting into stuff.

I found the ball was actually striking the post by the loop exit ramp. This could be mitigated in two ways - either bending the exit ramp upwards so the ball travels over it, or by bending the ball guide by the loop exit down slightly towards the player so the ball rolls around the post. I chose the latter as I didn't want the ball flying any higher up there. Keep in mind its a very slight bend. It looks like it needs a lot but its not much. In-fact I had a hard time photographing a before/after based on little I had to bend it. Happy to report this adjustment seems to have solved my issue. Going to continue to test it with a larger sample size, but looks promising!
DB75E3DE-65C3-48A5-BA12-D1E7093466EB (resized).jpegFD765CD6-179A-4096-8073-1B2D7F0CC7FC (resized).jpeg

#5159 4 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I was tinkering around with the inner loop shot to try to get it more consistent. My issue was always with the ball exiting the loop ramp by the AXL lanes and taking odd bounces and hitting into stuff.
I found the ball was actually striking the post by the loop exit ramp. This could be mitigated in two ways - either bending the exit ramp upwards so the ball travels over it, or by bending the ball guide by the loop exit down slightly towards the player so the ball rolls around the post. I chose the latter as I didn't want the ball flying any higher up there. Happy to report this adjustment seems to have solved my issue. Going to continue to test it with a larger sample size, but looks promising![quoted image][quoted image]

Nice find! I may take a look at mine this weekend to see if I can improve it, but it works pretty darn good as is - just happens once in awhile.

Did you actually bend the guide? It looks like a pretty far adjustment (for a ball guide). Or is there an adjustment screw you loosened and then adjusted?

#5160 4 months ago

App_Update_Website_012221_2_small (resized).jpg

Hey GnR people. As you may (or may not) know, included with the JJP GnR game is built-in Scorbit, which we've seen many of you using and posting scores and leaderboards. You can access it via the WiFi menu, using the Scorbit option. It's free for JJP owners.

It's a new year and to celebrate 2021, we’re excited to announce the release of a new version of the Scorbit mobile app! We’ve been hard at work and have got some great updates to make your pinball life even better. Here are the release notes and details of everything you can expect from Scorbit V1.0.20– Make sure to update your app on the Apple Appstore or the Google Play Store.

**Overview**

The new app debuts a new live game session screen, added game modes to the visual interface for live games, the addition of game specific leaderboards, a number of new enhancements, performance improvements, and dozens of bug fixes. Nothing exposes bugs and new feature ideas like having 1000 screaming Jersey Jack Guns N’ Roses fans all join your platform at the same time. Before you ask, no, we can’t force your game to play November Rain repeatedly forever, but trust us, we wish we could.

game_with_modes (resized).jpg

**Updated Play Screens and Modes**

The game session information has been redesigned to make it easier to see who is playing, what ball you or your competitors are playing, and new to the app, what game mode is happening live in the game. For new games like Guns N’ Roses (JJP) and Total Nuclear Annihilation (Spooky), the modes work out of the box, like magic. These are the same modes visible within ScorbitVision scoreboards, and works with supported games. We’ll be adding modes for all games over time, so be on the lookout for future releases.

leaderboard_slides (resized).jpg

**Leaderboards While You Wait**

We all need a lot of motivation to play better. To help with that, now when waiting for a game to start, Scorbit will display a few leaderboards to help set the bar before you coin drop. In these leaderboards you can see the top scores of this machine, the global top scores for that game, and the top scores of the previous month for this machine. We will eventually be adding other custom leaderboards to this list created with ScorbitVision, so stay tuned.

preferences_small (resized).jpg

**New Player Preferences for Games**

Now when accessing your player preferences in the Settings, you have two new options. Auto-claim will add you to a player slot if there is only one available, automatically, when you navigate the app to a machine. Auto-submit will save your scores to the machine’s leaderboard after a game is over (without asking you first). While some may be more discerning about which scores get saved, we find it’s a good motivator to know that everyone can see all of your scores, even if it was a 300 on Wonka while on the main stage at Pinburgh in 2019. Not that this actually happened to any of us.

qr_code (resized).jpg

**QR Codes Are So Hot**

Listen, we had to be forced kicking and screaming into QR codes, we admit it. We didn’t believe they were useful. After hearing some compelling arguments from some of our users, well, call us converted. This stuff actually turned out to be pretty amazing! Just tap the QR Display icon from your game session or edit machine screen and you can generate a custom QR Code that can drive people directly to your machine. Save it to your phone, share it, and best of all, print it and put it on your game someplace. Now, anyone can use the QR Camera icon in the app, scan the code and *boom* it pops the machine right up and claims a player slot (if there is only one available).

This makes using Scorbit way easier, and most of all, fun, because your friends are more likely to claim player slots and get in on the action. So if you’re like our friend Chris in Detroit who has a 100” television in his basement showing ScorbitVision live scores of Baby Pac Man (don’t judge him), your friends‘ names appear on the screen, and everyone loves to see their name in lights. If your friends don’t have the app, don’t worry... The QR code will take them right to the app page to download it, super fast.

**Performance Improvements**

The Scorbit team has been building Internet stuff for thirty years. Well Jay has, because he’s really old. That being said, we did not anticipate all you streamers getting all hackery on us so fast. Just so our friends in Monterey can keep the MFP pinball flowing at high speed, we’re constantly working at improving our performance. There are many more improvements coming, but we think you’ll find the app a bit more snappy.

Anyway, lots more to come, we’re just getting started! Here’s to a great 2021 and pinball!

-Jay, Ron & Brian

V1.0.20 Release Notes

• New and exciting game play screens
  • Modes now displayed in real-time (on supported games like Guns N'Roses (JJP), Total Nuclear Annihilation)
  • Added Top Scores, Global Top Scores and Monthly Top Scores while you wait for game to start
  • Added Settings > Player Preferences
  • Added Player Preference to auto-claim a player slot (when only one player is available) on a machine when it starts
  • Added Player Preference to auto-submit scores you've claimed when app is visible
  • Improved QR code for selecting game and player slot
  • Sharing QR codes now available from all machine screens
  • Scanning QR codes now available from anywhere
  • New Settings format in Account Menu
  • Dozens of minor bug fixes and graphic improvements
  • Performance improvements that make Scorbit awesome like a well balanced tilt bob

Don’t have the Scorbit app yet? Download it today from the Apple Appstore or the Google Play Store.

#5161 4 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nice find! I may take a look at mine this weekend to see if I can improve it, but it works pretty darn good as is - just happens once in awhile.
Did you actually bend the guide? It looks like a pretty far adjustment (for a ball guide). Or is there an adjustment screw you loosened and then adjusted?

I did bend the guide very slightly - doesn't take much. It looks like it would need more than it does, but the sphere shape of the ball helps Bend tiny bits then check with a ball, continue until it doesn't hit.

#5162 4 months ago

scorbit

I just downloaded the app. I don't have my GNR yet. How do you just look up a game and check out high scores? Or view live matches? Maybe it will make more sense when I get my game. I just don't understand this platform.

#5163 4 months ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

scorbit
I just downloaded the app. I don't have my GNR yet. How do you just look up a game and check out high scores? Or view live matches? Maybe it will make more sense when I get my game. I just don't understand this platform.

If you hit the main S on the bottom tab, you can then search for games in the search bar. You can type a zip code, for example. Once you find the venue, you list the games in the venue. If you navigate to a game, you can see live games if they are happening, or post a score to it manually if there is no Scorbit connection yet.

We share data with Pinball Map, and if you already own a venue and a machine, let me know and we can make sure it gets added to your account so you can access the edit screens.

If the game hasn't been added yet, or the venue does exist (say, your house), you can create it by going to the account menu and choosing "My Venues," and the rest hopefully make sense.

You can add a game before it's connected, and post manual scores to it.

#5164 4 months ago

Friday night Fun in MN!

50267E09-AC69-42A5-9245-5883F992BD44 (resized).jpeg
#5165 4 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Friday night Fun in MN![quoted image]

That’s probably the first time I didn’t look at GnR first lol

#5166 4 months ago

They had mentioned in one of the videos a while back about future code having a mode to just play one song in its entirety with endless ball save.

#5167 4 months ago

140 games played and had to replace the rubbers with Titans tonight as they were totally gone. I think I better stock up... good thing this game seems well built because it sure is punishing on consumables.

43CD8CF8-2C91-44CB-B0A3-A9CF49C95A83 (resized).jpeg
#5168 4 months ago
Quoted from Cobra:

They had mentioned in one of the videos a while back about future code having a mode to just play one song in its entirety with endless ball save.

Sweeeet, that's what I want

#5169 4 months ago
Quoted from jsa:

If you hit the main S on the bottom tab, you can then search for games in the search bar. You can type a zip code, for example. Once you find the venue, you list the games in the venue. If you navigate to a game, you can see live games if they are happening, or post a score to it manually if there is no Scorbit connection yet.
We share data with Pinball Map, and if you already own a venue and a machine, let me know and we can make sure it gets added to your account so you can access the edit screens.
If the game hasn't been added yet, or the venue does exist (say, your house), you can create it by going to the account menu and choosing "My Venues," and the rest hopefully make sense.
You can add a game before it's connected, and post manual scores to it.

So you’re really just looking at scores on specific machines? Seems so odd. I feel like so much more could be done here.

When I first heard JJP’s new games were going to have WiFi a few months ago, I thought to myself, finally! It’s 2020 for crying out loud! I assumed they would have it just like a video game. You join a lobby, ready to challenge another player. It does matchmaking and someone goes first. You switch off balls and a winner is declared. Or you can both play at the same time. You see your opponents score and modes they are in. You get ranked and unlock player cards like call of duty or similar. They are special challenges and you rank up hour username. Just soooooo many amazing possibilities.

But we just have this app that keeps scores on specific machines. No offense, but I just don’t get it. It’s like coming out with a flip phone after the iPhone and Samsung galaxy have been out for 15 years. It seems so strange and technologically so far behind everything else.

Maybe this is just meant for location games? Then maybe it makes some sense at least. You snap a QR code to register your score. But then again, still doesn’t make sense. Even big buck hunter you can login with a username a password and log your scores. You don’t need to scan some old school QR code and upload it to some third party app.

Again, maybe and hopefully I’m missing something here and there is way more to this whole thing. I hope so. Because the way I understand it now..... it’s just super underwhelming.

#5170 4 months ago

I think you can play friends in real-time, but the process was described as a pain.

Seems like it’s not there yet, I had issues just signing up, but it could be something to build on.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Again, maybe and hopefully I’m missing something here

#5171 4 months ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I think you can play friends in real-time, but the process was described as a pain.
Seems like it’s not there yet, I had issues just signing up, but it could be something to build on.

There is plenty in the works, as you suspect. Regardless we appreciate the feedback, it’s all helpful.

#5172 4 months ago

Has anyone had an issue with the trough kicker?

I have a couple issues with my SE.

1.) Sometimes the ball kicks out so hard that it goes back into the trough. Game then tries to spit it out again, sometimes resulting in 2 balls. Last night it hit so hard it knocked the ball on top of the spring (see Pic)

2.) Sometimes the auto launch puts the ball into play without ever giving you the chance to hit the skillshot

3.) When prompted to add-a-ball at the end of of song mode the game always spits out 2 balls. Not sure if this is a feature I'm not hip to but looks like it's only supposed to spit out 1 additional from the streams I've seen.

The game is pitched at 6.5 degrees and is level from side to side. I'll contact JJP but figured I'd see if this was happening to anyone else.

20210122_213912_HDR (resized).jpg

#5173 4 months ago

Found this in cabinet but no screws anywhere that I saw.....any idea?

20210123_100809 (resized).jpg
#5174 4 months ago
Quoted from ShaffeTrain:

Has anyone had an issue with the trough kicker?

Go into settings and lower the trough power. I had to lower mine as well. On auto launch it will never let you get a skill shot. By design

#5175 4 months ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

On auto launch it will never let you get a skill shot. By design

Thanks I'll tune down that coil.

To clarify the auto launch issue, this is happening at the beginning of a ball. Not sure why I'd be auto launching to start a ball.

#5176 4 months ago

Vittty posted this in the CE thread .
Are new SE and LE owners seeing this sign under the left-hand side of the apron .

IMG_20210124_021941 (resized).jpg
#5177 4 months ago

Go into settings and lower the trough power. I had to lower mine as well. On auto launch it will never let you get a skill shot. By design

I had the same issue out of the box with the ball bouncing off the shooter lane and back into the trough. Lowering the trough eject power fixed it.

#5178 4 months ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

[quoted image]

Goes on the front of the left ramp diverter underneath

#5179 4 months ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

[quoted image]

That is the upper playfield diverter JAM PLATE
It has 2 screws 2 washers and 2 lock washers.
It fell off because something is missing or loose
JJP issued service bulletin .
http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/Service%20Bulletin_GNR_Left_Ramp_Diverter.pdf

jam (resized).jpg
#5180 4 months ago
Quoted from ShaffeTrain:

To clarify the auto launch issue, this is happening at the beginning of a ball. Not sure why I'd be auto launching to start a ball

Dial back that coil and see if the issue persists

#5181 4 months ago

Dial back that coil and see if the issue persists

Hmm this is something. Ejected the balls and tested the optos and all register except #5 which is not reading at all.

20210123_093139 (resized).jpg
#5182 4 months ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

That is the upper playfield diverter JAM PLATE
It has 2 screws 2 washers and 2 lock washers.
It fell off because something is missing or loose
JJP issued service bulletin .
http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/Service%20Bulletin_GNR_Left_Ramp_Diverter.pdf
[quoted image]

Thanks. Have I ever said that pinside is the best. Time for a donation

#5183 4 months ago
Quoted from ShaffeTrain:

Hmm this is something. Ejected the balls and tested the optos and all register except #5 which is not reading at all. [quoted image]

Check the White/Black wires at the closest targets on the row in case one is broken or poorly soldered.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 110018 (resized).png
#5184 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Check the White/Black wires at the closest targets on the row in case one is broken or poorly soldered.
[quoted image]

In case it wasn’t mentioned 100 times, Thank You and Mr #LTG for your continuous and at all hours support on this game for all the new owners. Really comforting to see OEM support monitoring and advising on game launch fine tuning. Thanks!

#5185 4 months ago

And let’s also recognize, HAPPY BIRTHDAY #HogBog Mr Eric Meunier!!! While you provided this amazing gift to us we hope you receive Many in return! Happy, F’n Birthday! 1988, yikes you have a Lot more game to go. Lol

920B14AA-7CC1-415A-A062-AE67115C32F0 (resized).jpeg

#5186 4 months ago

[quoted image]

Thanks for this. Checked everything in that row and I'm not seeing anything in row 1 with a bad solder joint or loose wire.

I did notice that I had a broken skirt on the right pop bumper #12 that dislodged it from the spoon and was thereby never registering but I don't think that's related to this issue.

Still showing trough #5 opto as RED 'bad switch'

#5187 4 months ago
Quoted from ShaffeTrain:

Thanks for this. Checked everything in that row and I'm not seeing anything in row 1 with a bad solder joint or loose wire.
I did notice that I had a broken skirt on the right pop bumper #12 that dislodged it from the spoon and was thereby never registering but I don't think that's related to this issue.
Still showing trough #5 opto as RED 'bad switch'

Okay the transmitter board is the one closest to the front edge of the playfield. Tests / switch tests / matrixed switch tests with the playfield pulled forward to the first set of feet and gently touch the back of that transmitter board around that opto - see if the box suddenly blinks while you put gentle pressure around it (I’m looking for cold or bad solder around that opto).

#5188 4 months ago

Okay the transmitter board is the one closest to the front edge of the playfield. Tests / switch tests / matrixed switch tests with the playfield pulled forward to the first set of feet and gently touch the back of that transmitter board around that opto - see if the box suddenly blinks while you put gentle pressure around it (I’m looking for cold or bad solder around that opto).

Just pulled and checked to no avail. Tried pushing on the opposite board just for fun but also no dice there either as the switch is still reading bad with no change.

#5189 4 months ago

Check the connector that plugs into the trough receiver board - the switch wires are all white and of course the one you want is white/black. Make sure the wire is pushed fully into the connector and that the connector itself is sitting cleanly and straight onto its pins. Wiggle the connector in place while in switch matrix test to see if the game reacts.

#5190 4 months ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

However, we probably WILL put in the ability to cancel jet action by holding the flippers, but that's not in there yet. And it will most likely only work during times that really require it, like Applause and Slash Solo.

I definitely like this idea, but I still put a vote in to please automatically give a small grace period for seconds added to applause due to pops (or a setting option to do this).
I understand the thought process in why the initial decision was not to allow this, but it’s one thing to hit the ball to the upper pf on accident and drain your time or for the life of you not be able to hit it in the scoop after you’ve already hit it accidentally a hundred times, but the pops sucking the entire applause time away doesn’t make me feel frustrated with myself, it’s more of a feeling robbed by the game feeling.
I’m getting ready to put it on location so things like this and the ball getting stuck below that lower pop and people tilting out instead of knowing to wait until lost ball protocol kicks their ball out are things that can hinder repeat plays. So people knowing to double flip to kill pops is great at home but only going to be for the cool kids on location, and why wouldn’t you want to kill the pops anyway if they’re just going to kill your jackpot.

#5191 4 months ago

Good morning precious

CA6A8908-D267-4DDF-BFE0-ABD5681957FD (resized).jpeg
#5192 4 months ago

Check the connector that plugs into the trough receiver board - the switch wires are all white and of course the one you want is white/black. Make sure the wire is pushed fully into the connector and that the connector itself is sitting cleanly and straight onto its pins. Wiggle the connector in place while in switch matrix test to see if the game reacts.

Thanks so much for your help with this.

Traced that pin on the connector to the pcb and guess which one of these pins goes to our black & white wire?

Going to reflow some solder on that neglected leg and give it a whirl.

Screenshot_20210123-115109 (resized).png
#5193 4 months ago
Quoted from ShaffeTrain:

Thanks so much for your help with this.
Traced that pin on the connector to the pcb and guess which one of these pins goes to our black & white wire?
Going to reflow some solder on that neglected leg and give it a whirl. [quoted image]

Very nice find. Let me know - I had written an order for you for advance replacement trough boards. Thanks, Steve

#5194 4 months ago

Is there a quick start in the options so you don't have to wait for all the computer code to disappear from the start up screen? Is the two loud speaker "bang" sounds common on start up? Thanks.

#5195 4 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Is there a quick start in the options so you don't have to wait for all the computer code to disappear from the start up screen? Is the two loud speaker "bang" sounds common on start up? Thanks.

The boot up pop when the sound board engages is normal, and no.

#5196 4 months ago

Very nice find. Let me know - I had written an order for you for advance replacement trough boards. Thanks, Steve

Reflowed that pin and it looks like we are now in the green.

Going to run it for a few games and see if we are in the clear for good.

Thanks again for your help!

20210123_130833_HDR~2 (resized).jpg
#5197 4 months ago

After an evening of playing with the center scoop (trying to fix balls being launched STDM), and trying the potential solutions in the thread (angling the scoop as far left as possible, lowering the hood slightly, and kicking up the coil strength for the VUK), I ended up figuring out a different solution that worked better.

The problem I think many owners have is that the coil strength on kickout varies a LOT, and weaker coil firing does not give a chance for the scoop to angle the ball.

So, I ended up cutting a thin piece of target foam, and attaching it to the right of the scoop. Ever since I did that, it has always landed on the left flipper (regardless of the power of the vuk), as the foam helps direct the ball.

Here's some very brightened pics.

Hope this helps some folks out!

JJP_Scoop_Fix_1 (resized).JPGJJP_Scoop_Fix_2 (resized).JPG
#5198 4 months ago
Quoted from ShaffeTrain:

Reflowed that pin and it looks like we are now in the green.
Going to run it for a few games and see if we are in the clear for good.
Thanks again for your help!
[quoted image]

Excellent Sir. Thanks for doing all of that with me.

#5199 4 months ago

I can't recommend enough the Mod Couple's drum kit, it really completes the music assets that this game seriously rocks! It's not cheap but most of the coolest mods aren't anyway, imho its the jam rug that really ties the band room together, and looks like its always been there. Not only does it solidify the drums look, the full rgb lighting it allows through the heads adds a whole new element to the pops. Very nice work Yelobird!

IMG_3519 (resized).jpgIMG_3521 (resized).jpgIMG_3523 (resized).jpg

#5200 4 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I can't recommend enough the Mod Couple's drum kit, it really completes the music assets that this game seriously rocks! It's not cheap but most of the coolest mods aren't anyway, imho its the jam rug that really ties the band room together, and looks like its always been there. Not only does it solidify the drums look, the full rgb lighting it allows through the heads adds a whole new element to the pops. Very nice work yelobird!

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank You! We are very happy you like the look. While my wife doesn't love hand assembling each one we felt the finished look was worth it! Such an awesome game it was a shame to have those great lights hidden inside those pops for the full effect. Enjoy and Thank You again for your kind words and support.

TheModCouple

There are 11454 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 230.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside