IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,343 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 567.
#5101 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

Every time the ball comes down the right ramp of the bass, it jumps into the glass. I'm trying to figure out the cause. It looks level.
[quoted image]

Film it in slow motion with your phone from multiple angles so you can see what's launching it.

#5102 3 years ago

now, where to mount this

49561FAA-070C-4223-87F0-72BADF10EE29 (resized).jpeg49561FAA-070C-4223-87F0-72BADF10EE29 (resized).jpeg
#5103 3 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

now, where to mount this
[quoted image]

Yer cars dashboard ;-p

#5104 3 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

now, where to mount this
[quoted image]

In your toybox with GI Joe, Stretch Armstrong, and Ken dolls?

#5105 3 years ago

Anyone get a recent status on late release week (9-Oct) LE orders from JJP? I emailed a week ago and so far being ghosted, thanks!

#5106 3 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Anyone get a recent status on late release week (9-Oct) LE orders from JJP? I emailed a week ago and so far being ghosted, thanks!

As a distributor (not JJP direct), I can tell you that the Collector's Editions are currently being built. Once all 500 of those are built and in boxes then the LE/SE will begin again. I still have roughly 20 people on my "1st day" orders, so anyone ordering now I am telling 4-5 months.

#5107 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

In your toybox with GI Joe, Stretch Armstrong, and Ken dolls?

Under the table where your doll's house is in your bedroom?

#5108 3 years ago

Introducing the finishing touch to start the concert! The GnR, "Roses and Guns" custom 3D flipper bat set. Highly detailed and each is hand painted down to the copper bullet. Raised fabric rose inset into a revolver to highlight the raised colt with wood accent handles game on. Available as a set of (2). Alternate Upper set is also available to complete the rock scene. Guns and F'n Roses! All Models, SE, LE, and CE. Available Now!

www.TheModCouplePinaball.com

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpgaaaa (resized).jpgaaaa (resized).jpg
#5110 3 years ago

Introducing the finishing touch to start the concert! The GnR, "Roses and Guns" custom 3D flipper bat set. Highly detailed and each is hand painted down to the copper bullet. Raised revolver cartridge inset to highlight the raised colt with wood accent handles game on. Upper playfield flipper has revolver cartridge and hand painted microphone. Available as a set of (2). Alternate Lower set is also available to complete the rock scene. Guns and F'n Roses! LE and CE games suggested. Available Now.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3333 (resized).jpg3333 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#5111 3 years ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

Good thing JJP gives spares. The left side plastic piece cracked. Don't even know whn ot happened. I don't see the broken piece anywhere. Additionally, the left ring also needs to be replaced.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My machine kept eating up sling rubbers. I went up 1/4" in size and haven't had an issue since.

#5112 3 years ago

Anyone to make a lexan shield to prevent the ball from draining in the left outlane after hitting the left ramp target and jumping over the left plastic ?

#5113 3 years ago

This sounds more like an issue, and the lexan more of a band-aide.

Quoted from Leo13:

Anyone to make a lexan shield to prevent the ball from draining in the left outlane after hitting the left ramp target and jumping over the left plastic ?

#5114 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Keith and crew should address this,I know on Dialed In and I believe WW when your in timed modes and then enter pop bumpers the timer stops.

We specifically chose not to honor this because it is very specifically tied to the timing of the songs/video. So Applause and Slash Solo won't change in this regard, because they are synced up to external events (the song). Think of it as part of the charm (damn, should've cashed out when I had the chance!). Encore is still a good reward because you don't have to requalify the song.

However, we probably WILL put in the ability to cancel jet action by holding the flippers, but that's not in there yet. And it will most likely only work during times that really require it, like Applause and Slash Solo.

#5115 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

However, we probably WILL put in the ability to cancel jet action by holding the flippers, but that's not in there yet. And it will most likely only work during times that really require it, like Applause and Slash Solo.

Or maybe make it a system menu option: "Pause bumper jet action during Applause and Slash Solo YES/NO" and default to NO so it's not confusing to users who don't know/don't care, but for people in the know, it can be set to "YES" once and then it just DOES it, no cancellation required manually each time.

#5116 3 years ago

Anyone have the definitive adjustment for the drumstick ramp to make sure the ball doesn't hop off the end and not go down the catwalk due to it riding the side of the machine and right stick versus center of the sticks?

#5117 3 years ago

We specifically chose not to honor this because it is very specifically tied to the timing of the songs/video. So Applause and Slash Solo won't change in this regard, because they are synced up to external events (the song). Think of it as part of the charm (damn, should've cashed out when I had the chance!). Encore is still a good reward because you don't have to requalify the song.

There is an option to increase the time on the applause jackpot. You can always increase it 10 seconds right now.

#5118 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone have the definitive adjustment for the drumstick ramp to make sure the ball doesn't hop off the end and not go down the catwalk due to it riding the side of the machine and right stick versus center of the sticks?

Curious about this too as mine does it from time to time.

#5119 3 years ago

I love this feature in WOZ. Sounds like a perfect place to add it in GNR as well.

Side note: does anyone know if the 1.11 code CEā€™s are being shipped with is different than the 1.08 code on the LE? Or is it just the CE light show and Coma lock integration?

#5120 3 years ago

1.12 will be coming to the website soon

#5121 3 years ago

Hi all, LE 0695 checking in! Born on date was 12/20. Delivered 1/10. What a beauty. I won't waste your time with my review as there is no way I could be objective about it. I love the thing. Huge thanks to everyone at Cointaker, their white glove delivery got this noob playing in about an hour and was priceless for the peace of mind it gave me.

#5122 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

1.12 will be coming to the website soon

How about WiFi update?

#5123 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

How about WiFi update?

Your game would be getting it from there.

LTG : )

#5124 3 years ago

Thanks Keith

#5125 3 years ago

Karl Deangelo is streaming GnR with all the flippers covered by fans and a temp probe on the left diverter that gets hot from being on all the time. Not even 5 minutes and the diverter coil is already 155F:

https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

Check out the temp of that diverter after only 20 minutes!

karl_deangelo_stream from 1-20-2021 (resized).jpgkarl_deangelo_stream from 1-20-2021 (resized).jpg
#5126 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Introducing the finishing touch to start the concert! The GnR, "Roses and Guns" custom 3D flipper bat set. Highly detailed and each is hand painted down to the copper bullet. Raised revolver cartridge inset to highlight the raised colt with wood accent handles game on. Upper playfield flipper has revolver cartridge and hand painted microphone. Available as a set of (2). Alternate Lower set is also available to complete the rock scene. Guns and F'n Roses! LE and CE games suggested. Available Now.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet. Excpet all I can think about when I look at it is Honeycomb cereal.

#5127 3 years ago

1.09 was due to come out a bit ago, but then we were made aware of a CE crash bug and got log dumps that led us to finding another crash in all games. 1.10 and 1.11 were made in an emergency to correct the crash stuff, then 1.12 will be the next "normal" non-emergency release.

#5128 3 years ago

1.09 was due to come out a bit ago, but then we were made aware of a CE crash bug and got log dumps that led us to finding another crash in all games. 1.10 and 1.11 were made in an emergency to correct the crash stuff, then 1.12 will be the next "normal" non-emergency release.

Will 1.12 have a change to the code to try to mitigate the extreme temps on the left diverter? In Karl's stream tonight that left diverter got to 219.9F. It surpassed the FL-11629 on the lower right flipper JJP has now changed out for FL-15411 on the machines built from the CEs forward (the FL-11629 uncooled reached 219.8F in the first test).
karl-diverter-hot_2021_01_20 (resized).jpgkarl-diverter-hot_2021_01_20 (resized).jpg

#5129 3 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

now, where to mount this
[quoted image]

I totally understand the excitement .
It's fun looking for mods you can put in .
I have a long wait ahead of me .
So the next best thing is having something arrive in the mail that you can put on your machine once you finally get it .

#5130 3 years ago

Watched a friend stream his CE (with Rad-cals) unboxing a few days ago. All was looking great until the lock bar was removed and he noticed the left playfield hanger was off the receiver. Then he noticed the cabinet was cracked and the corner seam was split. Next he tried removing the backglass but the key would not turn. Closer inspection on the bottom left and right of the head had a large wood splits, so basically the head was warped. The shipper must have seriously dropped the pin to cause all the damage. Distro will make it right, but sucks to have the pin and not be able to play.

#5131 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Watched a friend stream his CE (with Rad-cals) unboxing a few days ago. All was looking great until the lock bar was removed and he noticed the left playfield hanger was off the receiver. Then he noticed the cabinet was cracked and the corner seam was split. Next he tried removing the backglass but the key would not turn. Closer inspection on the bottom left and right of the head had a large wood splits, so basically the head was warped. The shipper must have seriously dropped the pin to cause all the damage. Distro will make it right, but sucks to have the pin and not be able to play. Looks like JJP will have to make 201 CEs!

That truly sucks.

#5132 3 years ago

Anyone have any tips to cut down on airballs off the targets? The targets flanking the ramps get that ball flying all over!

#5133 3 years ago

Anyone have any tips on dialing in the inner loop? I can hit mine no problem but often times the ball doesn't make it back to the upper flipper and smacks on something up by the AXL lanes. I'm at 7.2ish pitch which feels like the sweet spot (bubble tip touching 3rd line of the playfield level).

#5134 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Watched a friend stream his CE (with Rad-cals) unboxing a few days ago. All was looking great until the lock bar was removed and he noticed the left playfield hanger was off the receiver. Then he noticed the cabinet was cracked and the corner seam was split. Next he tried removing the backglass but the key would not turn. Closer inspection on the bottom left and right of the head had a large wood splits, so basically the head was warped. The shipper must have seriously dropped the pin to cause all the damage. Distro will make it right, but sucks to have the pin and not be able to play. Looks like JJP will have to make 201 CEs!

I was watching the same stream and really felt for him when they realised what was going on. So sick to go from full on bliss to totall horror in 1 second. Glad to hear the distro will make it right.

#5135 3 years ago

Risk vs Reward at its finest. Its what this game is all about and i think i will love it when mine arrives next month. Also my won designerteam signed upper playfield is arriving shortly as well. Got word it has arrived in the Netherlands. Happy days are coming.

#5136 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone have any tips to cut down on airballs off the targets? The targets flanking the ramps get that ball flying all over!

Reduce flipper power or replace the target bracket with the angled swinks ones (the best choice).

#5137 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone have any tips on dialing in the inner loop? I can hit mine no problem but often times the ball doesn't make it back to the upper flipper and smacks on something up by the AXL lanes. I'm at 7.2ish pitch which feels like the sweet spot (bubble tip touching 3rd line of the playfield level).

Reduce pitch to 6.8.

#5138 3 years ago

Hi guys I just watched the latest post on jersey jacks Instagram with a snippet of the custom machines they made for the band members.

May be a dumb question but I could see on one of the screens that it said sympathy for the devil champion. Is this an add on? Or was it always in the game.

#5139 3 years ago
Quoted from Johny111:

Hi guys I just watched the latest post on jersey jacks Instagram with a snippet of the custom machines they made for the band members.
May be a dumb question but I could see on one of the screens that it said sympathy for the devil champion. Is this an add on? Or was it always in the game.

I think thatā€™s the name of the Final Wizard mode. Itā€™s on the high score list for all games

#5140 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Will 1.12 have a change to the code to try to mitigate the extreme temps on the left diverter? In Karl's stream tonight that left diverter got to 219.9F. It surpassed the FL-11629 on the lower right flipper JJP has now changed out for FL-15411 on the machines built from the CEs forward (the FL-11629 uncooled reached 219.8F in the first test).
[quoted image]

Strange that Karl has a 11629 coil and both my lower flippers are 15411 and I got my game super early, one of the first deliveries. You sure 11629 wasnā€™t just a mistake on one machine?

#5141 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Strange that Karl has a 11629 coil and both my lower flippers are 15411 and I got my game super early, one of the first deliveries. You sure 11629 wasnā€™t just a mistake on one machine?

My LE has a 11629 as well.

#5142 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

My LE has a 11629 as well.

Interesting. I unboxed 10/7. Maybe they switched at some later point to 11629.

#5143 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Manual says 11629 goes there. So, it looks like a running change after the LEs (or maybe DURING the initial LE run). What's the date on your LE?

#5144 3 years ago
Quoted from Johny111:

Maybe JJP couldn't get that one cleared or it was too expensive. Or maybe a future unveiling?

#5145 3 years ago
Quoted from Johny111:

It reads ā€œNo Sympathy for the Devilā€

Itā€™s in attract mode on @kevinbuffaloā€™s le stream as well

#5146 3 years ago

Any chance single song mini gampley, or something similar will be incorporated in future codes? Would be fun for single somg competition among mates. Who can get biggest score, unlimited balls

#5147 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Manual says 11629 goes there. So, it looks like a running change after the LEs (or maybe DURING the initial LE run). What's the date on your LE?

JJP GNR doesn't have specific dates. Just month / year. Born on date 9/20 (handwritten near the head lock) and the sticker below it has OCT 2020 as "MFG Date".

I am not even sure the manual was out with I received my game. I remember it coming out shortly after.

#5148 3 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Any chance single song mini gampley, or something similar will be incorporated in future codes? Would be fun for single somg competition among mates. Who can get biggest score, unlimited balls

Mini Mode Challenges would be awesome:
ā€¢ Slash Solo Challenge
ā€¢ Album Challenge (pick 1 of the 4 album modes) - Album level defaults at 10.
ā€¢ Song Mode Challenge (pick any song) - Song Level Defaults to 25. Ball Saver 30 Secs. Balls in Play 4.
ā€¢ Tour Speed Run: All modes/patches/features disabled except for tour. Speed run to qualify Tour Multiball.
ā€¢ Coma Speed Run: Speed run to qualify coma multiball - i.e. 100 switches + 2 shots.

#5149 3 years ago

Anyone know what causes this issue? Turn on the game tonight to this message. Says shooter lane 6 stuck open? Switch #102.

20210121_225942 (resized).jpg20210121_225942 (resized).jpg20210121_230018 (resized).jpg20210121_230018 (resized).jpg
#5150 3 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Anyone know what causes this issue? Turn on the game tonight to this message. Says shooter lane 6 stuck open? Switch #102.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Try going into the service menu settings->tests->device tests->sensors and hit start to calibrate. I believe that is the top most skill shot sensor that is tripped there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 11,000.00
ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,500 (OBO)
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,343 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/103?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.