Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rensh
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 76 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-298.jpg
image.jpg
image-350.jpg
image.jpg
20131212_200331.jpg
20131212_200543.jpg
_MG_0478.jpg
_MG_0465.jpg
_MG_0463.jpg
_MG_0454.jpg
_MG_0453.jpg
_MG_0448.jpg
_MG_0444.jpg
_MG_0443.jpg
_MG_0435.jpg
_MG_0430.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Not seeing the variety in modes or gameplay which I'd hope to from a new title. I'm sure there's a lot to add to gameplay yet, at least I hope so. But if not, it's going to be a great shooting, well lit, very stale game.

Isnt that better then a horrible shooting, poorly lit game?

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Poorly lit is fixed with $100 and an hour of your time. Great shooting is subjective. Stale rules will always be stale rules.
5 inserts light up, knock them out, rinse repeat a few times to the final wizard mode where 5 color changing inserts light up and you have to (wait for it) knock THOSE out!!! Nah, that sort of gameplay stopped interesting me in the 90's, honestly.

The code even as it is now is more fun then the initial launch and looks to be getting better. No code can fix a horrible shooting pin with no flow. If they continue to work on the code and it becomes even better then its gravy. Have you tried combo shots to increase the value of the shots? The incentive for combos to increase the value of the shots is already pretty cool and give the player incentive to really shoot on the fly.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

Yea I know but I figure no need to cry about it, shit happens and if that's the worse I can find, hearing about Sterns quality control, I feel I can count myself lucky. It could be worse.

I'd contact Stern if I were you. By the looks of your box and how bad that looks Stern may do something for you. Doesn't hurt you to ask!

1 week later
#271 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's because they are flashers, not GI.
Not sure that I like that myself. I think they might be put to better use as GI.

Lol You really think this game needs more GI? They work pretty cool as flashers IMO.

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from magnoliarichj:

I have dimples all over, not real worried..... unless this is not common or very wide spread... I thought it was just a part of pinball.

Yep I have quite a large amount of dimpling. They will even out over time. Extra clear usually shows it more.

#291 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

One question: the speaker panel with Star Trek emblem
Had flashers, I have not seen these come on
Any thoughts. ?

Grasjas

Not in the code yet

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, I want this title and don't like the Pro artwork and I want the LE - but at the moment I can't justify the price point. If there were only 400 I would buy one.

If you love the game & like the looks why does the amount made really matter? Sounds like your worried about losing money as opposed to buying game you really like.

#325 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I played BIBLE next to ST LE - maybe I don't get the rules enough with ACDC but for me ST LE is way ahead

Yeah you probably dont understand the rules. ACDC can be brutal to understand for a 1st time player.

#407 6 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

A few pictures to share before the party begins with #284 in the house! Oh, and there is a signed shop map by the master himself!

IMG_1347.jpg 77 KB

IMG_1348.jpg 152 KB

IMG_1352.jpg 244 KB

That's pretty sweet. # 283 is also in San Diego

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from dphelps:

I haven't yet been able to start the wizard modes that go with starting 6, 12, and 18 modes in one game. I think the first mini wizard mode referred to above (Kobayashi Maru multi ball) is started by staring all 6 stage 1 modes in a single game. I've only had it two days and am not the best player, so I haven't pulled that off yet.

Enterprise Amok is after you have completed all level 2 missions & 5 year mission is after all level 3 missions. Code for both needs to be improved upon & i'm sure they will.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside