_MG_0463.jpg
_MG_0454.jpg
_MG_0453.jpg
_MG_0448.jpg
_MG_0444.jpg
_MG_0443.jpg
_MG_0435.jpg
_MG_0430.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider santeh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#248 10 years ago

A quick question, if I may. The only game play issue to note for my STLE is that my out-lane kickback does not put the ball back into play well as as it usually kicks the ball back weakly and not smoothly (the ball seems to usually hit the side metal rail on its way back into play). Is this something that I need to adjust, or does it usually work itself out with play?

#250 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Probably just needs a little fiddling with. Open it up and just check it out and see if it's tight, in line, etc. It seems a few have not been from the factory. I bet it is something simple.

Thank you. I will take a look.

#251 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Probably just needs a little fiddling with. Open it up and just check it out and see if it's tight, in line, etc. It seems a few have not been from the factory. I bet it is something simple.

Thank you, as you were right. I noticed that the kickback was a little off, thus I realigned it and now the ball comes out much more smoothly and, while not always, can even make it all the way back to roll over switches at the top right of the play field! Nice!

Thankfully, though, I did not have to take the apron off to realign the kickback as I had a driver that is small with a 90 degree flip head. This was good as I do not see how the apron even comes off!

#260 10 years ago

Two quick questions... When the starfield projector comes on, does it hit the left flipper on other people's STLE? As a note, while it hits my left flipper it seems to go across the playfield and backboard well, thus I am thinking this is normal and does not need adjustment.

Second, just out of curiosity, is the triangular insert right in front of the Black Hole target a color changing LED, flasher, or both? It obviously has elements of both but does not seem to light up with its LEDs the same way as the other inserts in the game.

#263 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The STLE I played had the star field projector hitting the left flipper too. I didn't think much of it. Can't comment on the black hole. Did not notice in my limited time playing.

Quoted from frolic:

the lights from the projector catch the left flipper. I thought of putting something at the inside of the bottom of the projection hole to crop it so the flipper isn't lit up. but ultimately not a big deal.

Yes, I thought it looked normal as well. This is, though, my very first NIB machine thus I am just trying to iron out any issues that comes with NIB machines straight away.

Thanks, all!

#279 10 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Its the same as the others, but I have noticed when red matter "black hole is ready" the insert does not light up much? bug maybe? The game needs to make it clear that black hole is ready. I also hope that black hole has better awards to mix it up.

That is interesting as my insert in front of the Black Hole target does come on as a LED and works as a flashers, but in regards to working as a LED it does not come on nearly as much as the other LED inserts.

#400 10 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Tron / ST combo in a line up = A+!
both are fast fun games and some of sterns best work in the past couple years.

My STLE is sitting near my TRON Pro (with Eli's lit ramp mod). My inner-nerd does not know what to do with itself, save play pinball!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider santeh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-i-got-my-stle-and-this-is-what-i-think-thread?tu=santeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.