Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rensh
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 76 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-298.jpg
image.jpg
image-350.jpg
image.jpg
20131212_200331.jpg
20131212_200543.jpg
_MG_0478.jpg
_MG_0465.jpg
_MG_0463.jpg
_MG_0454.jpg
_MG_0453.jpg
_MG_0448.jpg
_MG_0444.jpg
_MG_0443.jpg
_MG_0435.jpg
_MG_0430.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider replay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Monday Monday Monday..... fire breathing methane burning top fueler dragsters. Connie Kalita, Big Daddy and Shirley Muldowny. Kids under 12 half off and wet tshirt contest for the gals with the biggest bazonkas. Gates open at 9am and qualifying begins at 1. BE THERRRREEEE. Guess I am getting a little excited. Mine arrives Monday.

I can be there by 5:30!

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

My STLE will be delivered Monday afternoon ! What a long weekend!
The delivery company said that they are also delivering one just 20 miles from me in Independence MO. I wondering if they are here on Pinside?

I can be there by 5:45!

1 week later
#194 6 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

STLE #4 is set up and rocking away in Silverballer's Saloon. I cant believe how f 'ing bright this pin is. The seizure-inducing warnings are legit. I loved the gameplay from the first plunge. The code is advanced enough for me at this point in time. The dots crack me up and the call outs are ok but I am looking forward to Karl's powerpack.
The playfield projector-I like it. It makes the game feel as if you are in a full onslaught attack by the Klingons. I can only surmise that anyone stating it looks like a disco ball hasn't actually played it.
The asteroids -my first thought was uggh but after the third game I didn't even notice them on the playfield, so for me they are no biggie.
The machine is fast and furious and a combo king, just the way I want it. Happy Pinsider here!

Thanks again for the invite to come over and play last night, I truly enjoyed it. Left wanting more, especially after my last game on STLE ended as it did.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Madison, AL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider replay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside