Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rensh
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 76 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-298.jpg
image.jpg
image-350.jpg
image.jpg
20131212_200331.jpg
20131212_200543.jpg
_MG_0478.jpg
_MG_0465.jpg
_MG_0463.jpg
_MG_0454.jpg
_MG_0453.jpg
_MG_0448.jpg
_MG_0444.jpg
_MG_0443.jpg
_MG_0435.jpg
_MG_0430.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 6 years ago

Tic Toc Tic Toc as I watch the clock...

c..jpg ST Check.jpg ST doggin around.jpg
#86 6 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

Closer look at playfield & gameplay video:

Flippin awesome-Another classic Ritchie

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

at least I think I did it but you can see from the picture it had been scratched a few times at the factory and they touched it up with black paint.

I am cringing-AGHHHHHHH. No way that this is acceptable. You need to call 1800-Kickers and talk with Chas. He will request serial number and photos of the game. Do not settle for this. You spent a shit load of money on this grail pin and it needs to be perfect. Imagine buying a new car and the detail guy pulls up and there is a huge scratch along side of door-I would freak out.The shooter rod is not a big deal. Every new Stern recently has had this issue. Just loosen four screws on back of shooter assembly then re-position and center. If it is not long enough may need to put on new tip-I had to put one on my Metallica. Good luck and congrats.

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

it's Blowing my mind!!

MB2.jpg MB.jpg
#254 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

This game makes AC/DC look dated.

Did I just read what I thought I did. Wow great to hear how happy you are. Good Stuff

#278 5 years ago
Quoted from goodgameslover:

Many of my playfields have been profesionally CC, and if you let them cure for a few months the dimpling is less. But they will come eventually. Many seem to forget that we are playing with metal balls. And metal will beat anything, CC or wood, anytime anywhere.

Quoted from musketd:

I was surprised my buddy had a WOZ next to his Star Trek and several other Stern's and the dimples on WOZ were a lot worse then his Stern games. I thought that the clear on JJP's were supposed to be better guys?

Every game will dimple whether WOZ or ST. Clear Coat has nothing to do with dimples. It does nothing for helping reduce dimples. The density of the wood is the primary factor. Games with more layers in the plywood tend to show less dimpling. Usually 7 layer or 10 layer v.s. 5 layer. Either way it is normal for a steel ball to hit a wood surface and dimple.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside