Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rensh
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 76 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-298.jpg
image.jpg
image-350.jpg
image.jpg
20131212_200331.jpg
20131212_200543.jpg
_MG_0478.jpg
_MG_0465.jpg
_MG_0463.jpg
_MG_0454.jpg
_MG_0453.jpg
_MG_0448.jpg
_MG_0444.jpg
_MG_0443.jpg
_MG_0435.jpg
_MG_0430.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mycal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nice video.
So, are the lights in the speaker panel working yet or not? Didn't see them on in the video.

I haven't seen them lit in any of the delivered LE photos or video. I will be disappointed if they're not there, considering Stern had them on display at their recent Expo Tour.

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I would file down that part of the habitrail and definitely not put mirror blades in if its that tight.

I agree. I'm going to hold off on mirror blades until someone reports that they work. I may pickup these decals instead once I see them on a LE.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-a-st-volunteer-for-new-mod

1 week later
#342 6 years ago
Quoted from JAXPinball:

ST LE #488 was delivered yesterday; ordered early and never wavered... unboxed to find a six inch GASH on the left side of the cab. It's still strapped on the pallet in the middle of the room while we wait for a reply from Stern. I'm told best case it will be weeks before this gets resolved. big expensive paper weight at this point.
We also have a new MET Premium that has a defective Snake jaw that's never worked since it's been unboxed. We're still waiting for a resolution on that for over a month.
The irony of working the wife to get the toys and they're already broken….
I've given up on Santa for 2013.

Oh man, sorry to hear that! Damage or getting a lemon are my biggest fears, as I wait for my Friday delivery!

#357 6 years ago
Quoted from JAXPinball:

I'm waiting to see how they want to handle it.. for now i'm told to keep it strapped on pallet...

Good luck. Thanks for posting the pics. It sucks that you can't play it either. Throwing salt on the wound. I'd imagine they have 3 options: swap with completely new one, send you a new cabinet & pay to have someone swap playfield or just offer you a hefty discount/reimbursement. Not sure what I'd be willing to accept considering how much we paid. I hope they make this right for you quickly.

#359 6 years ago
Quoted from JAXPinball:

There's actually a 4th option considered...

Complete refund and send it back?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mycal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside