Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Rensh
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 76 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-298.jpg
image.jpg
image-350.jpg
image.jpg
20131212_200331.jpg
20131212_200543.jpg
_MG_0478.jpg
_MG_0465.jpg
_MG_0463.jpg
_MG_0454.jpg
_MG_0453.jpg
_MG_0448.jpg
_MG_0444.jpg
_MG_0443.jpg
_MG_0435.jpg
_MG_0430.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magnoliarichj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

And go......

#4 7 years ago

I'm just waiting for an email from dirt cheap trading to let me know when it ships.

#7 7 years ago

still waiting.....

and I figured this would be a good place for every one who got one and has had some time with it to post their opinion not just one person.

1 week later
#221 7 years ago

mine will be here Friday!!!!!!!

#233 7 years ago

after some time on mine I have a few questions....

are anyone elses machines super powerful? I mean the slings give me air balls. every coil is very very strong

is the vengeance supposed to have a bit of a gansta lean to the left?

I have waxed the playfield used different balls. ordered super bands, and got my hall mark ships.... so the weekend is full. lol

the lighting is awesome. something you just cant get in a pro no matter the mods.....

modes are good I have been working on the 3 deep method and have been having good success with working in multiballs.

found a few fish eyes in the clear coat and only had the ball hang up once out of the pops ......

also super pops with a multiball is awesome....

extremely happy with my purchase!!! the 1 k jump over the premium im glad I paid because of the blue artwork alone.

for those that say that the pro is "the same game" guys...... whatever helps you sleep at night...... if you can swing it get a LE while you can.

#237 7 years ago

Come on cliffy I want more protectors for my STLE

image.jpg image-874.jpg image-40.jpg
#242 7 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Mine started the lean after the Vengeance ship was defeated the first time. Down and to the left.

Same here as well but they are getting harder to spot due the extremely fast rate of dimpling on this playfield.

it does dimple fast lol

#243 7 years ago

anybody's warp ramp warp ramp misaligned ... mine does not flow easily and sometimes the ball ends up in the shooter lane. and on the return of the warp ramp the ball is not smooth when it makes it to the playfield its shaky

#259 7 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I noticed one of my plastics looked a little loose. When I popped off the glass to tighten it, I found that the screw was screwed directly in to the playfield, and the hole was sort of stripped. I can't tighten it at all. Any thoughts??

image.jpg 223 KB

you can back the screw out and put some wood filler in the hole to act as a loc-tite.. once it hardens your all set.

#268 7 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Its the same as the others, but I have noticed when red matter "black hole is ready" the insert does not light up much? bug maybe? The game needs to make it clear that black hole is ready. I also hope that black hole has better awards to mix it up.

i have found that it offer
extra time in a mode
score bonus
extra ball

#270 7 years ago

I have dimples all over, not real worried..... unless this is not common or very wide spread... I thought it was just a part of pinball.

#330 7 years ago

My ramp stickers suck. Lots of bubbles

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Whoa, I wouldn't accept that damage, not on a 9k'eh pin. Hell I didn't even accept damage on a cheap ass Pro. You deserve a perfect pin for that price, especially a nice looking one like STLE.

in case EVERYBODY forgot how much the pin is QG is here to remind you in every post why he didn't get one.

#391 7 years ago
Quoted from JAXPinball:

5th Option: Send a local guy in FL to strip the machine and re-decal. Let me know if there's anyone local that's got the skills and wants that job.
However, most bets are on it going back to Chicago.

I can do it...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 81.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magnoliarichj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside