272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Important warning Posted by Daditude (4 years ago)

Post #6 Coronavirus website with up-to-the-moment stats Posted by Daditude (4 years ago)

Post #172 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by PantherCityPins (4 years ago)

Post #193 Name of disease and of the virus Posted by PantherCityPins (4 years ago)

Post #209 Explains why you need social distancing Posted by PantherCityPins (4 years ago)

Post #239 Comment on seasonality Posted by PantherCityPins (4 years ago)

Post #251 Avoid ibuprofen Posted by PantherCityPins (4 years ago)

Post #370 Info on chloroquine Posted by PantherCityPins (4 years ago)

Post #530 News from Italy Posted by Pedretti_Gaming (4 years ago)

Post #693 Important info and advice Posted by ForceFlow (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1365 4 years ago
Quoted from PinJim:

I cleaned my guns and took inventory of my ammo this weekend. Guns locked and loaded. I sure as hell hope I don’t need them.

I went to the range last weekend, before things got really weird. There were a lot of people in the retail shop that you could tell was their first time in a gun store. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I did see a woman that was probably 50-60 years old buy some 3.5" shotgun shells. I hope she doesn't need to use them, they would probably knock her 105lb body into the next zip code. I also picked up something new. It wasn't a panic purchase, I had been planning on buying something sooner than later any way.

#1737 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Previous generations we're asked to sacrifice their lives to win a war. The least we can do is sit on the couch to win this one.
And we can't even get people to do that. ugh....

I've seen more people wandering around in my neighborhood in the last five days than I have in the four years since I bought this house. There was a fire earlier today in the business district and all of a sudden there are like 60 dipshits just standing around filming it on their phones and posting it to social media. We're doomed.

#2239 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Anyone else gaining weight and almost out of bourbon?

Nope. There are another seven bottles of bourbon, two bottles of Irish, two bottles of Scotch, three bottles of tequila, and four bottles of vodka not pictured.

IMG-0161 (resized).jpgIMG-0161 (resized).jpg
#2873 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm just curious but do they have an unredacted version of the bill posted some where? I mean one we can see it all not just key segments?

If a bill has passed the full version will be made public. https://www.senate.gov/legislative/HowTo/how_to_bills.htm

#3289 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Lets just hope the virus will follow suit and start to weaken as the days get longer and the weather gets warmer.
Doesn't bode too well for the southern hemisphere where initially it looked like the virus wasn't too active until it started showing up in places like Australia and Brazil. That's when it became obvious this wasn't a run of the mill winter only thing.

It doesn't get warm here for at least another six weeks.

#3398 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just another country making us look bad.
For all its bluster, I’m starting to think modern day America simply has no balls. Forget about “winning the war,” most of us can’t do without Fuddruckers for 2 weeks.

It's amazing to me that there are people that think you can fight a virus with money.

#3507 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The more you press down the more things will squish out the sides. Combined with hundreds of years of "dont tread on me" attitude wont stop the outbreak.

An hour after our governor announced a stay in place order, 25 dumb fucks lined up outside a liquor store (in the pouring rain) that will not be closing during the order.

IMG-0164 (resized).jpgIMG-0164 (resized).jpg
#4383 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Same here but I got sidetracked by of all things the Tiger King.....WTF??? Crazy ass show let me tell ya!

roq7jsy (resized).jpgroq7jsy (resized).jpg
#4667 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No doubt. How dumb

They tried it in Denver earlier in the week, lasted a few hours until things started to get out of hand. Lines running down the block outside of every store with people trying to buy before the closures. The more you try to restrict things, the more people will panic, and it will lead to acts of vandalism too. It is in the public's best interest to keep these stores open.

#4715 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Anyone know why Connecticut was hit with the threat of a federal quarantine? Doesn’t seem like much is going on there number wise compared to other states that would warrant a fed lockdown.

Most likely to do with NYC's high infection rate, and the amount of people that commute into the city from Connecticut for work. We are finding out that this thing has some staying power, and people that have not been in the city for days may be infecting other communities.

#5077 4 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

So while many of you throwing political shots across each other’s bows.....you may have missed:
Allen Merrill the writer of I Love Rock-n-Roll has died of Corona.
Joe Diffie has died of Corona.
Sure there are other known people we will hear of. Of course family and friends will always hit us the hardest. Hope everyone is well and staying safe!!!

John Prine is hospitalized in critical condition with covid. I may have to lock up the liquor or a door may get torn from the hinges if this thing takes him.

#5275 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

This is funny but not. A guy in Maryland had a bonfire with 60 people and wouldn't break it up even after the cops told him to. The Governor publicly called this d!ck out on Twitter posting his photo. What a turd. Irresponsible people like this should be called out.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronavirus/bs-md-charles-county-coronavirus-arrest-20200329-obqjjggnujad3gzhfpjbjrydtm-story.html
[quoted image]

Someone here posted a video they took of a priest serving communion, by hand, to dozens of cars in a parking lot yesterday in South St Paul, Minnesota. Made my blood boil.

#5539 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It's been raining all day here, so I haven't even been able to go out and walk the dogs. Between that and the issues with filing for unemployment, I am definitely feeling down.
I should probably go play some pinball to lift my spirits.
Here are some pics of my modest game room and doggos. Hopefully they bring some smiles to someone other than just me.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's an awesome game room!

#6000 4 years ago
batman (resized).jpgbatman (resized).jpg
#6414 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I turn 56 in a few days, so I snuck out and bought myself a present. I wish the playfield was as nice as the backglass, but it’ll do for $400. I’m taking next week off just to work on pins and watch movies in the home theater. Social distancing vacation.[quoted image]

Love that one! Let's see a pic of the whole game up and running.

#6713 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

If you touched a surface that had coronavirus on it and then touched your cheek or chin then yes it's possible you could get it.
Don't touch your face while you are out in public and wash or sanitize your hands after you touch any public surface. If you are inside your home and have washed your hands since coming in from the public then it should be ok to touch your face at that point.
It's hard, I never knew how much I touched my face during the day until now!

Years ago when I was still running bars/restaurants I took a management level food safety course. At the beginning of the class they picked a few people randomly and dusted their hands with a non visible substance. Towards the end of the 8 hour course they brought those people up and shined a UV light on them that showed where their hands had been. Everyone's head/face/hair was pretty much covered in the stuff, as was much of the rest of their bodies.

#6955 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I had a very similar experience at my local Aldi about an hour ago.
The real question is...what was their price on spiral hams?

$.95/lb at the Aldi here for a spiral ham, and you can get a whole carrot cake for $8, weekend is looking up!

#7043 4 years ago

Still makes me laugh every time.

#7553 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No need to hate on my success. LOL. Been buying Apple since $60 a share. No "margin" necessary. That's not smart.
Last January Apple was $145 a share.

No one here gives a fuck about your money.

#7748 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Just a friendly reminder.[quoted image]

I'm still out working Monday-Friday, I'm in grocery stores daily. It's crazy how much of these things are being thrown on the ground, masks too.

#7796 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Are you a vendor? The parking lot at my store isn't too bad. But I'm in the suburbs. One of our other stores in close to in-town Harrisburg and it's a pigsty. Everyone just pulls them off and throws them in their cart when they walk away.

Yes, I am a sales rep for a local craft brewery. Liquor stores have been deemed essential so I'm going to keep doing what is asked of me until I am told to stop or until I no longer feel I can safely do my job.

#8340 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

We're #1!! Lol[quoted image]

I'm doing my part to pump the numbers in Minnesota, 126 proof bourbon and 11%abv beer!

15862812924474610110199119915269 (resized).jpg15862812924474610110199119915269 (resized).jpg
#8645 4 years ago

Filled up south of the twin cities last week for $1.09/gallon. Lowest pice I've seen since I was in college in the 90's. Average price around here is still $1.70/gal.

20200403_131358 (resized).jpg20200403_131358 (resized).jpg
#9521 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Bill opted for The Fantasy Burger.[quoted image]

horse (resized).pnghorse (resized).png
#10017 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I blame the quarantine[quoted image]

That headline is two words too long. It's been that way for much longer than this whole thing has been going on.

#10096 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Was there a tweet about this or a memo? I find it odd that all the sudden these ridiculous conspiracy theories pop up AGAIN all at once. You guys are just lost to reality.

You and I both know where this nonsense is coming from.

#10209 4 years ago
economy (resized).jpgeconomy (resized).jpg
#10413 4 years ago

While some stores are still experiencing shortages of things like eggs and toilet paper, it seems like there is still plenty of this to go around.

dumb (resized).jpgdumb (resized).jpg
#10425 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Just ordered some Amazon Prime eligible stuff. May 6 was the delivery date. Wow. 3 weeks.

I just ordered a 100 pack of Raw cones, will be here Saturday

raw (resized).jpgraw (resized).jpg
#10726 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

All Downvote Hags, please, share your views. It is important, a simple down vote doesn't properly explain your disagreement.

I'm not allowed to speak freely on here, so I downvote. Feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll tell you exactly how I feel.

#10739 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm not into politics, but there is always something I've wanted to ask you...and I would bet I'm not the only one, so I will do it here:
What beer(s) are your go-to's, and how many do you drink a day?

Depends on the day. I work for a brewery, so there is rarely a day where I do not consume beer. Today I had two. We have new products coming out pretty much weekly for the next month or so, so today I had two beers straight from a fermenter right after it had finished crashing, the freshest beer possible, an absolutely wonderful German-style lager. If we would not be in the middle of this crisis it would have been a different story. We are limiting the time non production employees are allowed in our brewing facility. Normally there would have been about 15 of us crushing brews in the brew house. Instead it was me and one other sales rep, and a couple of the brewers all standing a safe distance apart under a 120 barrel fermenter, all longing for the day when we can cut loose again. We are party people in an industry that thrives on good times and social interaction, and this is killing us right now.

#10948 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I usually like to hold That for the bad stuff. For regular complaints, I choose ignoring them unless they really impact me. My neighbors have elephants, and the elephants are out of school from this. And I’m working from home, so I hear the herd of elephants quite a bit. For some reason elephants run upstairs with logs in their trunks 30 times a day (who knew). However I realize my neighbor didn’t intend for those elephants to be running around right now, and I didn’t intend to be home so much. I haven’t said a word to them about it, because if it’s bad in my place, I can’t imagine how noisy it is over there.

#10994 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

* Im not the author of this below but found this compelling to share. On a personal note, Minnesota is losing a ton of businesses. I have many clients who are bleeding out financially . My son has braces and has issues . he cant be seen. His dentist for cleaning tells me that they are backlogged with people in pain toothaches etc. Common sense needs to take over. Big protest at GOV mansion tommorow,
Dear Governor, (Tom Mould credit)
I’m a nobody. Which actually makes me a somebody. I’m a hard working Mexican-American who built a small 3 office Accounting firm in the South Metro. I employ people. I create tax revenue and opportunities. I’m writing today because your shutdown has gone askew. It is hurting more people than it is helping now. And I’m not even talking the economy (yet).
32 days ago, I became sick. I have great insurance through Medica and have been going to my Fairview clinic for over 20 years. I can’t see a doctor. I’ve talked to a doctor from the clinic twice ON THE PHONE…some correspondence through mychart messaging. I’ve been put on a Zpack and now finishing a 28 dose run of doxycycline. I can’t get my lungs x-rayed, I can’t get tested to see what the ‘culprit’ is. I can’t get anything. This is not right. My own father who served as a peacekeeper MP in Berlin had his Aortic valve repair surgery cancelled because they told him that the Governor deemed it not essential. One of my employees got horribly sick two weeks ago. She’s a single parent. Her doctors still have not allowed her to come into the clinic.
I’m not saying you did it intentionally (then I’d have different words for you if I thought that), but you have gutted primary and necessary care in the State that we all used to joke about “Minnesota is a great place to get sick.” There are horrific stories of young children who need surgery, oral surgery you name it, it is out there. There’s much more than Covid that can harm you and kill you.
Governor, other states are honoring their health care workers. You are laying them off. Over 11,000 laid off in Minnesota. Essentia laid off another 500 in Duluth today on top of the huge layoffs 2 weeks ago. My friends in Duluth say health care there is barely skeletal.
Governor, I IMPLORE you. Re-open health care. At the street level the cure is now worse than the disease. Less than 200 have died from Covid but far more than that are suffering illness that will leave permanent damage and/or lead to earlier death. I do not know who your close advisors are, but so many are hurting and are unhappy. And it is not partisan. When Doctors, Surgeons and Nurses are being shown the unemployment line, when Oral Surgeons and Dentists are at home, this is a recipe for a true health disaster.
I’m asking you as a human being to do what you need to do to get our Health Care Systems seeing, diagnosing, treating, fixing, repairing, healing people again.
You’re taking us the wrong direction. There’s a great scripture that says “A wise man sees trouble ahead and swerves to avoid it”. It is time for some mid-course corrections. The medical community is shutting down and we are far worse off health wise because of it.
It’s bad enough that so many businesses will never reopen their doors. People are trying to follow the rules and be good citizens and making big sacrifices. But then we can’t get basic health care. Because you’re saving us from being unhealthy??!
Governor, surely you are a better, more creative leader than this."
You can contact governor Walz at '[email protected]'

Governor Walz has done an amazing job, and is committed to the people of this state. Those people that are protesting tomorrow are misguided fools being led by a campaign of misinformation.

#11206 4 years ago

Yesterday at one of my accounts I had a homeless man try to give me cash so I could buy him booze, the store is only taking card payments at the moment. We have come full circle, it would have killed 17 year old me to find out I did not do it.

#11243 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This stuff is so bad that even 40 years later it hasn't been opened yet.
[quoted image]

I've got a friend that years ago bought a case off of ebay. He shotguns one every 4th of July at his get together.

#11272 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballOsp:

Except this is not true: a lot of people in America rely on FoxNews for their news... and since they are not accountable for anything IMO it's no different than spreading hate speech.
Facebook, Google moderate it (to some extent) but nobody moderates the media.

Facebook is so much worse than Fox news, that place is an absolute cesspool of misinformation, Russian troll farms, and unregulated stupidity.

#11379 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

I have unlimited access to free beer from work, but I've always got room in my beer fridge for a Hamm's.

IMG-0196 (resized).jpgIMG-0196 (resized).jpg
#11466 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Anyone who doesn't find humor in this mornings postings is a serious stick in the mud. Its been awhile since i have laughed this hard! I would hate to be some of you people for real lol.

I would hate to be a bigot, to each their own I guess.

#11475 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

You say that , yet you downvote me for saying nobody should be racist to anybody . I wonder who the bigot is now .

It's still you.

#11508 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

From Yelp-
"8am during COVID and what's the breakfast of champions? Burgers!
Craving burgers and my dad told me about a decent mom-pop diner in Placentia."
I don't think so. But here is the breakfast menu. Help o-din decide![quoted image]

Sausage breakfast burrito and a short stack sounds pretty good to me right now.

#11539 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Unfortunately, these dullards aren't only going to have all these measures extended for everyone (irony), but worse, are going to get others sick or killed.
https://twitter.com/Zachwalsh9/status/1251558322190405633?s=19

snake (resized).jpgsnake (resized).jpg
#11602 4 years ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

Another weird picture out of California...……
1) There are essential things I'd like to discuss with the girl in the center of this pic.
2) If Covid-19 is a lie...……………... WTF is that get-up you got going on dude holding sign?[quoted image]

die (resized).jpgdie (resized).jpg
#11768 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Obviously photo shopped. I have been informed by many pinsiders that the streets and sidewalks of major cities are covered in feces 24/7.

#12131 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

We had a diner here that had to install locks on their doors for the first time. They had been open 24/7, 365 days a year since 1939.

#12137 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

What's the diner? I'd be really interested to hear about a diner that's been operating for that long

http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/it-is-truly-wild-that-mickeys-diner-is-closed-right-now/569169841

#12261 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I think I might be done drinking draft beer for a while and only drinking bottles and cans for the foreseeable future.
I can’t tell you how many times in my life I’ve gotten a dirty glass or a glass with lipstick on it where the glass wasn’t fully cleaned.

I think that single use cups will be a thing for quite some time once bars and restaurants open back up. I work for a brewery and we placed an order for 100,000 eco friendly plastic cups this week. I still doubt we will be using them any time soon.

#12451 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m in the golf industry and we are getting ready to be crazy busy, I’m going on a road trip now to southern Illinois, not exactly excited to be staying in hotels, but I could be out of a job.

Courses here opened a couple of weeks ago and they have been very busy. People have been adhering to the new guidelines: Walking only (no driving carts), no clubhouse/snack bar/beverage carts, pro shop is selling only balls and tees, no club or pull cart rental, no pulling flag pins, no trap rakes or ball washers.

#12697 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

So have any of you guys been able to get hand sanitizer where you live? I'm well stocked on pretty much everything else, but I haven't been able to find hand sanitizer at all since this whole thing started.

I just want to find some rubbing alcohol so I can clean my bongs.

#13028 3 years ago
hornet (resized).jpghornet (resized).jpg
#13033 3 years ago

How many of those things have the potential to kill you just by sitting in the same room as someone?

1 week later
#13788 3 years ago

Looks like someone's attempt to pour an Orval. She is a fickle mistress, but when done properly you get to experience what may be the greatest beer on the planet.

1 week later
#14418 3 years ago
mask (resized).jpgmask (resized).jpg
#14495 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Wear a mask for 8 hours in factory and see if you change your mind? Sweat soaked mask safely glasses fogging up. No haircut cause you know why. Oh let’s throw a bump hat on it .
[quoted image]

I work with a mask on for about six of my eight hour work days. It is uncomfortable no doubt, but it seems like such a small thing to me that complaining about it is just absurd.

1 year later
#23605 2 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Of the small fraction of the 600,000 that were of working age, they make an even tinier fraction of a percent in a population of 330M.
Stop the enabling in the form of highly inflated unemployment compensation, and watch people head back to work.

Yeah, that will totally work

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-republican-labor-shortage-fix-looks-like-a-bust-153246089.html

1 month later
#24857 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Don't forget these, either:

Restless leg syndrome
Fibromyalgia
High-fiber fibromyalgia
Hot tub foot
Lou Gehrig’s disease
Lou Barlow’s disease
Lucy Liu Flu
Advanced moist shin disorder
Hyper-tolerance to lactose
Urinary tract infection
Urinary 8-track infection
Trickle nipple
Thick urine syndrome
Hapsburg cholera
Dropsy
Dry lip
Intestinal colic
Allergic to indoor toilets
Sufferer of milk leg
Loofah rash
Bone worm
Selective fatigue syndrome
Hepatitis R
Spastic ear discharge
Amphibial rabies
Anglo-centric sickle cell anemia
Scabies
Rabies
Mickey Rooney’s Sugar Babies
Tarnished yam simplex
Swollen perineum
Chronic shame disorder
Larval penis
Dirt belly
Parkinson’s disease
Valet Parkinson’s disease
Parallel Parkinson’s disease
Parker Posey pox
Canine derived hip dysplasia
Selective albinism
Scrotal migraines
Prolapsed navel
Dusty Sperm
Carpool Tunnel Syndrome
Male FUPA disorder
Overactive Empathy
Human Contact Disorder
Late Onset-Turkey Revulsion
Internal Sneezing
Disturbing Memory Lapses
Disturbing Prolapses
Breast Pain
Titty Ache
Strep-Pecs
Areola-ebola
Hot flashes
Warm flushes
Cold Swishes
Night Sweats
Day Sweats
Midmorning Armpit Pisses
Afternoon-de-wipes
Urethral Dryness
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Main Vein Thrombosis
Painful Tromboners
SKA-band Horn Section Infection
Puff-knuckle

Nice to see another CBB fan here.

1 week later
#25230 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Fair enough. Here’s another, since you strongly stated there were none at all.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,9&as_vis=1&qsp=11&q=covid+19+infection+%22ivermectin+for+prevention%22&qst=br#d=gs_qabs&u=%23p%3DOxB3rDA6fJ4J
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honored distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19
Alessandro D Santin, David E Scheim, Peter A McCullough, Morimasa Yagisawa, Thomas J Borody
New Microbes and New Infections, 100924, 2021
In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honored the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. The RCT using the highest IVM dose achieved a 92% reduction in mortality vs. controls (400 total subjects, p<0.001). During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p<0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.

snek5 (resized).jpgsnek5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread?tu=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.