272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 576.
#4302 4 years ago

The problem is from the very top. It's very simple to understand. The states were all told they were on their own and it was at their own discretion. Half the country (I'm assuming half) didn't believe this was anything to be worried about and the other half were scared of out of their minds. Had our administration flat out told the truth, and explained the risks from the beginning things would have been different. I'm not sure why you guys keep trying to play the blame game. What do you think the upper administration is for, looking pretty? The fact is no one knew what to do because no one agreed on the severity of the issue...and frankly, many still don't.

#4304 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ever seen blue skies like that in NYC?

My backyard 2km from the middle of Sydney.

4716F3DB-AF28-43C2-9E66-D95F51ED54F9 (resized).jpeg4716F3DB-AF28-43C2-9E66-D95F51ED54F9 (resized).jpeg
#4306 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The problem is from the very top.

It’s unprecedented...nobody could have imagined, nobody ran any simulations, nobody had a team...they were handed a raw deal.

As a matter if fact “ You can call it a germ. You can call it a flu. You can call it a virus. You can call it many different names. I'm not sure anyone even knows what it is."

#4307 4 years ago

Pretty funny reading this thread and the talk of getting fast food, eating in restaurants, shopping etc. I cracked up at all those exceptions to the lockdown in Dallas that someone posted - “big box retail” can open? WTF! Pointless.

Here’s what’s happening in New Zealand.

Last Weds 11.59pm - the whole country was locked down for 4 weeks.

- Every store is closed - except supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations and a couple of others, all operated on a one out - one in basis. No burgers. No coffee shops. No Walmart type stores. Nothing. All closed. No buses or trains either.

- People shopping stand 2m apart, no direct contact with employees.

- everyone is staying at home. If you want some exercise, you can walk around the block but keep 2m away from anyone.

- government is paying employers $580 a week subsidy for each employee to cover three months work. My brother owns a furniture store with a number of staff - he filled in a form Tuesday and had $60,000 in his account Wednesday.

- pretty much everyone is doing as they have been told. Anyone who doesn’t makes the National news and gets shamed out - like just before, we had the prime minister saying “some guys went in a group to a store to buy mince pies!” Lol.

- Internet usage is running at almost full capacity

- Three days in (its Saturday here) the infected numbers only increased the same as yesterday - ie it didn’t double. 80 more cases yesterday, 80 more today. Too early to tell, but that’s positive.

- no deaths here so far. Only 2 in intensive care, both with existing conditions to complicate things.

- almost all the 450 existing cases are from people who came here from overseas. Either kiwis returning after vacation, or tourists.

- government flagged that even if our 4 week lockdown is a success, overseas travel might be out for 12-18 months.

Lots of time on our hands to fix pinball machines ...

Here’s Auckland busiest motorway yesterday:

rd

37465DC3-DDA1-4732-BDEA-6286ADDD7FA1 (resized).jpeg37465DC3-DDA1-4732-BDEA-6286ADDD7FA1 (resized).jpeg
#4308 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Pretty funny reading this thread and the talk of getting fast food, eating in restaurants, shopping etc. I cracked up at all those exceptions to the lockdown in Dallas that someone posted - “big box retail” can open? WTF! Pointless.
- Every store is closed - except supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations and a couple of others, all operated on a one out - one in basis. No burgers. No coffee shops. No Walmart type stores. Nothing. All closed. No buses or trains either.
- everyone is staying at home. If you want some exercise, you can walk around the block but keep 2m away from anyone.
- government is paying employers $580 a week subsidy for each employee to cover three months work. My brother owns a furniture store with a number of staff - he filled in a form Tuesday and had $60,000 in his account Wednesday.
- pretty much everyone is doing as they have been told. Anyone who doesn’t makes the National news and gets shamed out - like just before, we had the prime minister saying “some guys went in a group to a store to buy mince pies!” Lol.
- Three days in (its Saturday here) the infected numbers only increased the same as yesterday - ie it didn’t double. 80 more cases yesterday, 80 more today. Too early to tell, but that’s positive.
- no deaths here so far. Only 2 in intensive care, both with existing conditions to complicate things.
- almost all the 450 existing cases are from people who came here from overseas. Either kiwis returning after vacation, or tourists.
- government flagged that even if our 4 week lockdown is a success, overseas travel might be out for 12-18 months.
rd[quoted image]

That’s exactly how you do it.

#4309 4 years ago

Great article Levi. Should be book marked.
Just a rant on a side note. As you said many of the younger workers that are not full time make very little an hour. The $2 an hour temp raise is nice but compared to the $600 additional on top of regular unemployment benefits we got screwed. Heck even I would make better being unemployed. We have to be here mingling with the public worrying about catching this thing on a daily basis and most are making less then people laid off in the safety of there own home. Many of us older employees fall into the high risk territory. Heck one of my workers is 72. Doubt he would make it if he gets sick. Here is my daily attire for work. Glasses to help from getting it my eyes, face mask, gloves, work jacket no matter how hot it is and hat. I keep that stuff I’m my car so Less chance of bringing it in my house.
It’s getting better but it’s always the customers that Have to get right up on you to complain about being out of something.

E5B8AC35-994B-4F88-A09C-5B9F946BEF5E (resized).jpegE5B8AC35-994B-4F88-A09C-5B9F946BEF5E (resized).jpeg
#4310 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It is nice and clear for sure.

I like to think that good things can come from bad, so I'm hoping this event can help accelerate the departure from gas cars which cause so much pollution and medical issues, and hopefully proper internet is made a priority for everyone so people can work from home. It's basically impossible now to deny how much damage gas cars do to the air, and there's simply no need for every single person to drive to work every day when much of what people do can be done at home with video conferencing.

#4311 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Just a rant on a side note. As you said many of the younger workers that are not full time make very little an hour. The $2 an hour temp raise is nice but compared to the $600 additional on top of regular unemployment benefits we got screwed. Heck even I would make better being unemployed. We have to be here mingling with the public worrying about catching this thing on a daily basis and most are making less then people laid off in the safety of there own home. Many of us older employees fall into the high risk territory. Heck one of my workers is 72. Doubt he would make it if he gets sick. Here is my daily attire for work. Glasses to help from getting it my eyes, face mask, gloves, work jacket no matter how hot it is and hat. I keep that stuff I’m my car so Less chance of bringing it in my house.
It’s getting better but it’s always the customers that Have to get right up on you to complain about being out of something.[quoted image]

Like I said earlier in this thread, I’m buying all the people in my local grocery store gift cards, I sure as hell wouldn’t do it .

#4312 4 years ago
6736BCCC-9E13-4179-925F-946B89D72FE2 (resized).jpeg6736BCCC-9E13-4179-925F-946B89D72FE2 (resized).jpeg
#4313 4 years ago

This is a good narrative for whats going on right now...

"Emotions inside us troubling,
The hatred inside us escalating,
The sickness inside us keeps us weak,
The masses inside of us suffering they are bleeding,
The calling inside us sick with greed,
The voices calling to us deafening we're not listening
Cannot receive the obvious
Line up cattle and cut the necks
Swat at the flies omit disgust
The leaders inside us posturing,
The pollution inside of us suffocating me,
The science inside us menacing
The will that's inside of us its dying end is coming
Drain us of life and cleanse the mess
Wash me off inside, wash me off inside
We're killing ourselves killers
Goddamn we fucked up the circumstance,
Too late to save us from ourselves,
Callous minds against trust and confidence,
Too late to give a damn now
Too late to save us from ourselves, too late to make it all go away,
Too late to beg pardons from the mother, too late to give a damn
Now we'll sit and wait
Wait wait for the coming. of the end
Wait for the coming the killing the ending the plight of man
Deserving no mercy expelling by god's hand,
It's okay the ending it's over no more pain .
Emotion the hatred the sickness the calling
Swat at the flies omit disgust
Drain us of life and cleanse the mess"

#4314 4 years ago

I’m surprised the “a picture from your window” thread isn’t on fire right now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-picture-from-your-window/page/11

#4315 4 years ago

Latest word for federal contractors. We are not allowed back in government spaces for 2 weeks if we travel to NYC, New Orleans or a couple random cities in Idaho, Georgia, or Arkansaw.

Still working and have sweet essential personel papers if it gets locked down hard.

#4316 4 years ago

https://Infection2020.com added some population data to enhance their metrics. Staggering to see Wechester county in NY as 1 in 135 infected. Here in Fairfax county it is about 1 in 10,000. BTW, I first learned about the site from this thread so there are some needles in this haystack!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 9.32.56 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-27 at 9.32.56 PM (resized).png

#4318 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

It’s getting better but it’s always the customers that Have to get right up on you to complain about being out of something.[quoted image]

Looks good man but shave that mess off, pile on the alcohol-based after shave so you get a good seal. Another Pioneer leading the way.

#4319 4 years ago

Now you know how it feels!

#4320 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Now you know how it feels!

We’ll remember this when these assholes want to come in for broadway shows in a year!!

#4321 4 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I like to think that good things can come from bad, so I'm hoping this event can help accelerate the departure from gas cars which cause so much pollution and medical issues, and hopefully proper internet is made a priority for everyone so people can work from home. It's basically impossible now to deny how much damage gas cars do to the air, and there's simply no need for every single person to drive to work every day when much of what people do can be done at home with video conferencing.

I heard they are installing 5G in Schools while they are down. Not a lot of information on the process though.

#4322 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd[quoted image]

I appreciate this first-hand Report. Could you tell me how many people you encounter wear masks? Do people have masks? Thanks, always good to see you Post.

#4324 4 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Saw the press conference of your president Trump. I don't want to say he's lying, but he said they want to built 100000 ventilators, or have I misunderstood something?
Today I read an new interview here in germany with Stefan Dräger, he is the boss of "Drägerwerk". They are the biggest ventilator builting company here in germany and perhaps in the world. And he explained why it's so hard to built more of these. Mercedes and other car companies had offered help. But he don't think that they can help: „You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women“. He said in this interview that they need essential parts from the whole world to built these ventilators, even from new zealand. And he said that if there will be a fight between the countrys over the parts, it is possible that no one will get anymore ventilators. And he said that he doesn't think that it will be possible for the USA to get 100000 ventilators over the next year cause this would be almost the capacity of all manufacturer in the world together.
I don't know if he is right. Just want to let you know about the interview. That doesn't look good to me, I thought this virus could bring all countrys in the world more together to fight this, now I am starting to think it will be the opposite.
Sry, the interview is only in german language:
https://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article206850889/Beatmungsgeraete-Nachfrage-uebersteigt-Produktion-bei-Weitem-sagt-Hersteller.html

The ventilators will arrive when the virus is subsiding. The main effort is good news delivered, they are being made! They are on their way! It is difficult, if not impossible for Manufacturers to respond so quickly for such a complicated item.

#4325 4 years ago

Starting to live this song.

Welcome to where time stands still
No one leaves and no one will
Moon is full, never seems to change
Just labeled mentally deranged
Dream the same thing every night
I see our freedom in my sight
No locked doors, no windows barred
No things to make my brain seem scarred

Sleep my friend and you will see
That dream is my reality
They keep me locked up in this cage
Can't they see it's why my brain says "rage"

#4327 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I appreciate this first-hand Report. Could you tell me how many people you encounter wear masks?.

Dunno! Haven’t left the house.

Before the lock down, up in the city a lot of Asian people were wearing them, but that’s their culture anyway - they actually normally wear them if they have a cold so YOU don’t catch it, not the other way around.

Fiona went to the supermarket yesterday (10 people out, 10 in ... 2 metres apart while you waited to enter) and she reports a few people were wearing face masks and gloves. Just normal pinball show PPE.

rd

#4328 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Starting to live this song.
Welcome to where time stands still
No one leaves and no one will
Moon is full, never seems to change
Just labeled mentally deranged
Dream the same thing every night
I see our freedom in my sight
No locked doors, no windows barred
No things to make my brain seem scarred
Sleep my friend and you will see
That dream is my reality
They keep me locked up in this cage
Can't they see it's why my brain says "rage"

Great ‘tallica song!

#4329 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Get a used one with 100,000 miles on it and it will be just like new.

If it's made by GM it will be all rusted out far before it hits 100k miles.

#4330 4 years ago
Quoted from finman2000:

If it's made by GM it will be all rusted out far before it hits 100k miles.

More likely to just stop running when you need it the most.

#4331 4 years ago
90789556_2823577844392445_8679057551393816576_n (resized).jpg90789556_2823577844392445_8679057551393816576_n (resized).jpg
#4332 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Looks good man but shave that mess off, pile on the alcohol-based after shave so you get a good seal. Another Pioneer leading the way.

LOL, I said the same thing when looking at the picture. I've been wearing the mask for a couple days now. Was only one other person wearing one. Now there are 3 more today with masks. Dozens of customers wear them now too. Always masks me feel a little safer dealing with customers when they are wearing them. Can only imagine they feel the same way about workers wearing them.

#4333 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

LOL, I said the same thing when looking at the picture. I've been wearing the mask for a couple days now. Was only one other person wearing one. Now there are 3 more today with masks. Dozens of customers wear them now too. Always masks me feel a little safer dealing with customers when they are wearing them. Can only imagine they feel the same way about workers wearing them.

Smart man! I would wear one in your position for sure if they are available.

#4334 4 years ago

Aren't masks for people who are sick and not for people who are worried about getting sick? I thought the idea of masks was to keep your germs/illness/contagion from spreading to others.

From World Health Organization:

If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.

Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.

Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.

If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.

When I see people with mask I think they may be ill... idk?

#4335 4 years ago

the calm before the storm will end soon in western ny as we are starting to see more and more community transferred cases. i work for a large regional health system and extensive preparations are being made, everyone hopes it will be enough.

A coworkers daughter home from an early end to her first year in college was nice enough to made a cake for us that pretty much sums it up .

030 (resized).jpg030 (resized).jpg
#4336 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The problem is from the very top. It's very simple to understand. The states were all told they were on their own and it was at their own discretion. Half the country (I'm assuming half) didn't believe this was anything to be worried about and the other half were scared of out of their minds. Had our administration flat out told the truth, and explained the risks from the beginning things would have been different. I'm not sure why you guys keep trying to play the blame game. What do you think the upper administration is for, looking pretty? The fact is no one knew what to do because no one agreed on the severity of the issue...and frankly, many still don't.

I'm not trying to get into politics here but the Federal Government can only enforce regulations far all of the states at one time, it cannot say state X has to do this and state y has to that, and if they did want to shut it all down I think we're talking about Marshall Law and the military could be called in to enforce those mandates, I don't think any of us want that. States also have rights over Federal Laws, it's why they can say Marijuana... is legal in our state but the Federal Government still considers it illegal, we cannot have it both ways. We are in a crazy time and I think we all need to do our part, be smart, be safe and please realize what's important in life.

#4337 4 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Aren't masks for people who are sick and not for people who are worried about getting sick? I thought the idea of masks was to keep your germs/illness/contagion from spreading to others.
If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.

Are you sick? Are you sure? Right. Nobody knows, tests are inconclusive. You must assume everyone is a carrier and act accordingly. That is my opinion only.

#4338 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200327-223914~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200327-223914~2 (resized).png
#4339 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Let's stay focused on the topic instead of avoiding the elephant in the room.
Did you read those articles? Are they from reputable, unbiased news outlets? What are your thoughts after reading them?
I still am waiting to hear from the New Yorkers here how Diblasio and ultimately Cuomo's slow responses to their city and states situation is a acceptable given the criticisms of Trump and the feds for basically the same type of blunders.

I already responded to you. It’s because NYC is an order of magnitude more complex than Utah, or anywhere else.

To Wit:

Largest city in the country. 9M people. Double LA, 3x Chicago and 18x SLC. 4x the entire state of Utah. Density is 27,000 people per square mile. SLC is like, 2,000.

Every day in NYC, 600k students receive free lunches from the nyc school system. Shutting down this system puts a large number of children at risk. There are 200k people in the entire Salt Lake City. 600k kids is equal to 25% of the population of your entire state.

Every day 300,000 people travel through NYC area airports. Every day more people travel through NYC airports than live the entire city of Salt Lake. Every 10 days more people pass through NYC airports than live in the entire state of Utah. Shutting international airports down is a big deal. The governor and the mayor don’t have a lot of control over that.

4M people work everyday in NYC. Different jobs, different areas, all important. Takes a little planning ahead to figure out how to clamp it down.

There are approximately 160+ different nationalities in NYC, speaking 800 different languages, and about 50% of these people don’t speak English as a first language.

NYC jails hold about 8,000 people on ay given day. About 1,000 correction officers keep track of them. Need to keep tabs on all of them.

Let’s look at “essential employees” in NYC. That have to be understood and managed.

Mass transit: 75,000 employees supporting over 15M people in the 5,000 square mile area of the NYC metro area. Managing this alone is like managing the entire public workforce of the state of Utah.
Cops: 40,000 cops, plus 10,000 more auxiliary “type” enforcement positions . How to plan and deploy for a shutdown? When a city of 9M people need to be protected and served?
Firefighters/EMTs = 18,000. See above.
25,000 doctors and 100,000 (!) nurses. All essential employees. They need to get to work, make sure their kids are cared for (and fed), and they need to have the proper PPE. That’s over half of your largest city right there. Piece of cake to manage that shut down, right?

You either have unrealistic expectations or don’t understand the order of magnitude of New York City. cities and states all over the country looked for the Fed to provide leadership and guidance. When NONE came, Governors and Mayors took matters into their own hands.

Don’t think Deblasio and Cuomo were standing Round twiddling their thumbs while they waited. They were planning the rational shut down and management of the largest city in the country, while anticipating the single largest health crisis the country has seen in 100 years. Never once did they discount the threat, hurl insults or pat themselves on the back. Or reference “corrupt media” or the “deep state”. They asked for help weeks ago.

You may be proud of your state of Utah’s response in the face of 20 cases 2 weeks ago (and 500 now), and good for you. NYC had over 700 then and over 20,000 now. It’s a different ballgame in NYC. Basically the big leagues. And your persistent questioning of how NYC has handled things (not to mention your earlier riffs on NY ski visitors bringing the virus to Utah) rings pretty hollow to me.

We’re playing chess here in NY, not checkers.

#4340 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Are you sick? Are you sure? Right. Nobody knows, tests are inconclusive. You must assume everyone is a carrier and act accordingly. That is my opinion only.

Your point is well taken. ATM, no I'm not sick, but in early January we took a family vacation to Disney, our last family vacation before my son went to boot camp. 2 weeks later I got sick, all the symptoms of covid 19, fever, tired and a cough so bad I heard a pop in my side. 2 days into it I got pink eye and had to go to the Dr, he gave me some drops for my eye but said nothing about my other symptoms other than something is going around. Did I have it, I dont know, and I am I taking all precautions to avoid getting sick, 100% yes. I'd like to get tested and see if I had I had it or if I can give blood to help but I'm a little freaked out about going to any facility or testing spot. Having said all of that, it still makes me nervous when I see people wearing masks, perhaps it a cultural thing but sadly I can't help way I think.

#4341 4 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I'm not trying to get into politics here but the Federal Government can only enforce regulations far all of the states at one time, it cannot say state X has to do this and state y has to that, and if they did want to shut it all down I think we're talking about Marshall Law and the military could be called in to enforce those mandates, I don't think any of us want that. States also have rights over Federal Laws, it's why they can say Marijuana... is legal in our state but the Federal Government still considers it illegal, we cannot have it both ways. We are in a crazy time and I think we all need to do our part, be smart, be safe and please realize what's important in life.

Yea, I know, this is walking a line. They can't enforce, but they can unify and send a clear message. That wasn't and still isn't happening. It changes daily... People aren't looking to their local government (at least they weren't at first). They were looking to the federal government for direction. Different states blaming other states for their actions is really not the path we should be going down at this point because 1 month ago lots of people were blowing this off...

#4342 4 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

The statement from WHO is misleading. It was stated like that to keep people from buying all the masks when doctors and other first responders need them. Anyone working in grocery stores are now considered first responders since we are working directly with the public. When you work in the public you have no clue who is sick or who isn't. So in reality I could be face to face with several people a day that are sick. Yes they work great if someone that is sick wears them but just as good to prevent someone that isn't sick from catching it. Washing the hands thing goes without saying.

#4343 4 years ago

Beyond the supply issue, I am happy when I see people out with a mask on as that means there is less of a chance they can spread it to me or others.

#4344 4 years ago

Apologies if this was already posted. If you ignore the preachy title, this is a really interesting historical account of one small town from 1918-1920.

https://buckrail.com/covid-nothing-new-have-we-learned-anything/

#4345 4 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Fck the WHO, any moron knows that you are safer wearing a mask. You would have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise!

#4346 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

The statement from WHO is misleading. It was stated like that to keep people from buying all the masks when doctors and other first responders need them. Anyone working in grocery stores are now considered first responders since we are working directly with the public. When you work in the public you have no clue who is sick or who isn't. So in reality I could be face to face with several people a day that are sick. Yes they work great if someone that is sick wears them but just as good to prevent someone that isn't sick from catching it. Washing the hands thing goes without saying.

I agree, one of my son's works at Giant we worry about him all the time, these are probably the worst places to be right now, someone who may be sick but is hungry is going to the store with or without a mask. You are on the front line, no question, I meant no disrespect I just wanted to say how it made me feel. Ironically your own bag maybe more of a threat now and they are banned from use...

#4347 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Fck the WHO, any moron knows that you are safer wearing a mask. You would have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise!

Masks are meant to prevent your potential infected droplets spreading to others, your hand and eyes are more of a concern of contracting the virus.

#4348 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah also the WHO
https://twitter.com/who/status/1217043229427761152?lang=en

90847492_2792982314101755_7081389193988931584_n (resized).jpg90847492_2792982314101755_7081389193988931584_n (resized).jpg
#4350 4 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

NPR is a PUBLIC funded service, the organization should not filter based on their own very well known biases. If you don't like the briefing turn it off.
Can you imagine the rayyyycisssssst @#$% storm if Fox had stopped showing Obama's briefings during H1N1, Ebola, etc. The mental gymnastics and balkanization of this country in a time of true crisis is really sad.
AMERICANS set aside differences and RALLY behind a cause for the good of everyone. They don't sit and whine behind a computer playing Monday Morning QB.
Can you imagine this same sort of attitude being exhibited now during WWII? Protip - we'd all be speaking German or Japanese if that was the case.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.