272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 576.
#2951 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Anyone that puts trust in any of the news outlets is an idiot, they ALL have their agendas bar none.

Agendas are fine, nothing new about that. It's been that way for decades, even centuries. The "mainstream" press has tried to deny that over the last 60 years, but the cat is way the fuck out of the bag now.

What is concerning now is the integration of foreign influence/propaganda, "dark money" and the like. Again - nothing new via history, but alarming as it's all cloak and dagger shit. I believe that is what is causing America to have this intense hatred in itself. No other country has this much animosity from it's leaders to within our own families and friends. And the last time that happened, a Civil War was right around the corner.

#2952 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I think u need a heavy dose of Hannity ....

LMAO

I'd prefer a heavy dose of cyanide

These people are rotting viewers' brains and trying to destroy America. In less than two days they've convinced you we should kill hundreds of thousands of people in a misguided attempt to prop up the stock market (it won't work when people are dying in the streets), and you are repeating their talking points verbatim. What they are doing is vile and repulsive and the last person's interests they give a shit about is you.

#2953 4 years ago

I find the personal and Political position as outlined yesterday pretty simple.

Either one believes, we should all go back to normal shortly, and not worry about contagion, death, etc.
and let Nature take its course, accepting whatever outcome God gives us with the Day of Easter,
OR
You believe in lockdown/quarantine, even for months, with a concerned effort towards Doctors, Nurses, and health care workers, food supply, and let the economic pieces come back as they have from Wars.

We all hope for the fastest answer from Science, if you believe in Science.

I personally, refuse to give up the war, and are frightened for everyone, when a President goes to war, and a week later suggest we surrender to an enemy, because of Money.
Where would we be having Japan in WWII or Russia in the cold war, simply giving up?

I am Proud my daughter has organized a large group in Nashville, sewing masks all day for the Hospitals.

Wouldnt this be more of what our country should be about?

Pick a side, but please stay home, if you get a sign of this....dont go out like my brother who says,
I dont care about others, if I catch it, I want to go out having fun.

be safe....pinball and our families need us!

#2954 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Good point, but they shouldn't be treated any differently than private businesses....

But they aren't, they are more like a National Park. I think we just disagree on this, and that's cool. I can't see this as a scandal anymore than if they called out funding for Yellowstone because of loss of revenue from lack of visitors.

#2955 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You forgot to count the posts of people coming in only to post how bad the thread is...

Dude, those guys are the only ones that REALLY get it bro...looking at us mindless fools struggling to complete a thought

#2957 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Goes by 2019 tax returns.

And they extended this filing deadline until July 15, 2020 so those who have yet to file get to wait even longer?

"IR-2020-58, Tax Day now July 15: Treasury, IRS extend filing deadline and federal tax payments regardless of amount"
The above taken from
https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus

#2959 4 years ago
Quoted from bwill:

I can't see this as a scandal

It’s talking point #9 or something...after WHO didn’t say pandemic fast enough, it’s just the flu, cure worse than disease, more people will commit suicide because of Nancy, car crashes are contagious, grandparents should sacrifice their life, fish tank cleaner cures it, 1 million tests by the end of the week, and 10k by Christmas

#2960 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

$35 Million for Kennedy Center?
Complete Joke. Look up how much that Board is paid. That's some wasted money right there.

Here is a partial list list of people on the Kennedy Center Board:

Alex Azar
Mike Pompeo
Betsy DeVos
Melania Trump

#2961 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

It’s talking point #9 or something...after WHO didn’t say pandemic fast enough, it’s just the flu, cure worse than disease, more people will commit suicide because of Nancy, car crashes are contagious, grandparents should sacrifice their life, fish tank cleaner cures it, 1 million tests by the end of the week, and 10k by Christmas

It's a dizzying bullshit tsunami and the low point for the USA during my lifetime.

#2962 4 years ago
Quoted from bwill:

Alex Azar
Mike Pompeo
Betsy DeVos
Melania Trump

Like I said earlier about an intermediary and grifters...

#2963 4 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I would agree that it's a bizarre term. However, it's perfect for describing so many of the posts in this thread. Some people just can't help but sneak in some snide comment into their posts to subtly remind everyone that they hate the President, or hate politicians from the other side. It has to be threaded very carefully to avoid moderation while still reminding or signaling others what the real problem is (wink-wink). It's really bringing down an otherwise good and important Coronavirus thread.

I sorta get where you're coming from, but it seems like the real issue is perceived moderation bias (note I am not attacking the mods, just exploring a topic).

And I'll admit, I've made some fairly political points and observations here... like all the other corona threads before this one, it's almost impossible to do because the politics of this issue are directly influencing how it affects every one of us - and will in the future. Maybe I should have been moderated, maybe not, maybe I'm lucky, maybe I have a sense of the rules.

Regardless, I've not attacked anyone here personally. I've called out flawed logic and (re)stated my own position strongly when required. Maybe with some fatalism and sarcasm to lighten the mood on occasion but again, not attacking people personally. Politicians get whatever disagreement and insults come their way because that comes with the territory of the job they signed up for, and stupidity knows no party: I'd call out that moron from Texas or the boneheaded actions of "leadership" regardless of what affiliation (both sides!) is after their name.

I don't think that's "virtue signaling" but, rather, the way discourse (political or otherwise) is supposed to work.

#2964 4 years ago
Quoted from bwill:

Alex Azar
Mike Pompeo
Betsy DeVos
Melania Trump

Okay...so..one of these names makes what we're being told not make sense...

#2965 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

what we're being told not make sense...

=first half press briefing rally ever day.

#2966 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I sorta get where you're coming from, but it seems like the real issue is perceived moderation bias (note I am not attacking the mods, just exploring a topic).
And I'll admit, I've made some fairly political points and observations here... like all the other corona threads before this one, it's almost impossible to do because the politics of this issue are directly influencing how it affects every one of us - and will in the future. Maybe I should have been moderated, maybe not, maybe I'm lucky.
But I've not attacked anyone here personally. I've called out flawed logic and (re)stated my own position strongly when required. Maybe with some fatalism and sarcasm to lighten the mood on occasion but again, not attacking people personally. Politicians get whatever disagreement and insults come their way because that comes with the territory of the job they signed up for, and stupidity knows no party: I'd call out that moron from Texas or the boneheaded actions of "leadership" regardless of what affiliation (both sides!) is after their name.
I don't think that's "virtue signaling" but, rather, the way discourse (political or otherwise) is supposed to work.

Most of the issue is 'game' mentality. Rather than look at individual topics and issues, if you disagree on one hot button topic, you're on the opposing team. People are looking to be on the winning team, and this is how they do it. Sports, politics, it's all the same. Dopamine.

#2967 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Conspiracy theory nonsense.
Why do you believe this stuff?
And, the idea that we can or should all be back at work by Easter is so ridiculous it doesn't deserve comment. Once again, we are being lied to and apparently half the country is eating it up. This is the most shameful period in recent American history.

@crazylevi this question is not meant to be confrontational in any way...it’s just a topic that I feel is at the core of the crisis we are in and I feel is worthy of an honest discussion as I have mixed emotions about it myself. Are you still receiving a paycheck or financially stable right now? If this is not appropriate please don’t answer and the discussion can be had in this thread in other ways.

#2968 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Goes by 2019 tax returns. Did you both file jointly and together less than 150k gross?

My company relocated us last year. It shows up as income for 2019, to the tune of over $50k. Crap....

#2969 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Goes by 2019 tax returns. Did you both file jointly and together less than 150k gross?

Yes, of coarse I only get my pension for now as I'm waiting to file for SS just yet, (trying to wait till I think we need it) but that may be soon now that the wife has been let go. Thx for the info I guess we will qualify then cause as a couple we are not making 150K now.

#2970 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Okay...so..one of these names makes what we're being told not make sense...

Kennedy Center has a number of board positions that are ex officio, so you get to be one just by having a certain cabinet role or being married to the president. Just calling that out for full disclosure

#2973 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

@crazylevi this question is not meant to be confrontational in any way...it’s just a topic that I feel is at the core of the crisis we are in and I feel is worthy of an honest discussion as I have mixed emotions about it myself. Are you still receiving a paycheck or financially stable right now? If this is not appropriate please don’t answer and the discussion can be had in this thread in other ways.

Yes, I've been open that I'm still working, still drawing a weekly paycheck, and EXTREMELY thankful that I am, and extremely sympathetic for those who aren't. And I couldn't be more thankful for those on the front lines (grocery/pharmacy/health care) while I can work from the comfort of home.

I understand the urge to "get back to work" but we cannot entertain these fantasies until this is under control, whenever that is (and the experts tell us "Easter" is not a realistic timeline). There's a million words out there (or youtube videos if you prefer) that spell out exactly the reasons. I may be working but I am experiencing the same hardships as everybody else with the market/retirement (I've "lost" around $100,000 this month). It'll come back, eventually, unlike the potentially hundreds of thousands of people (or more) Sean Hannity wants to kill so Macy's and AMC Theaters are open again for Easter weekend.

That's not how the USA or economy is supposed to work. And please, try to remember, this isn't just about people suffering from Covid. It's also about ANYBODY who needs a hospital visit in the near future; if the hospitals are overwhelmed with Covid patients, EVERYBODY who needs hospital care will potentially suffer. Countless people, really.

#2974 4 years ago

One thing I'm confused about; they said at the start of this that the virus was passed from animal to human and then rapidly mutated where it had the capability to transfer from human to human. Just today though they said scientist are saying it isn't mutating or at such a slow rate that a vaccine would be very effective against it. What?, it mutated in a matter of days before but just simply slowed down or stopped, not making sense to me. Maybe the Doc could enlighten me on this.

#2975 4 years ago

Workers in 9 Amazon warehouses have tested positive. Sanitize those packages people!

#2976 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Most of the issue is 'game' mentality. Rather than look at individual topics and issues, if you disagree on one hot button topic, you're on the opposing team

Yeah, there's a lot of truth in what you say. Somehow, so many of us become prisoners to two opposing ideas, almost totally vacating the middle ground. A good case in point is how the Kennedy Center suddenly stormed into this thread. I'm still shaking my head on that one. Also snipes at Ingram and Hannity, and sure to be followed soon by snipes at Maddow, etc. I come here looking for a variety of Coronavirus data, news on the impact upon other states, rumors of possible treatments, stories about the infected, and the like. Unfortunately, it takes sorting through dozens of posts dripping in sticky political goo to get to the good stuff. But, despite that, it's still worth it to visit this thread a couple of times a day.

#2977 4 years ago
2D45A475-41BE-4D45-989F-349D44693D00 (resized).jpeg2D45A475-41BE-4D45-989F-349D44693D00 (resized).jpeg
#2978 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes, I've been open that I'm still working, still drawing a weekly paycheck, and EXTREMELY thankful that I am, and extremely sympathetic for those who aren't. And I couldn't be more thankful for those on the front lines (grocery/pharmacy/health care) while I can work from the comfort of home.
I understand the urge to "get back to work" but we cannot entertain these fantasies until this is under control, whenever that is. There's a million words out there (or youtube videos if you prefer) that spell out exactly the reasons.

Good to hear. I’m a locomotive engineer for a railroad here in Pittsburgh, my wife is a certified ambulance coder and we are both still working with no kids. I have been all for a national lockdown but have mixed emotions now. I feel that for selfish reasons I want everything shut down, even more than it is. Both my wife and I are still receiving paychecks so a lockdown gives us the best possible chance to not get the virus. Thus, being selfish. But I started thinking, what if I didn’t have money coming in and kids for instance. Would I feel differently? I can only assume that I would probably feel much different if I could no longer pay my bills and ultimately put food in their mouths. I really think this is the core issue that is dividing the nation. Thoughts?

#2979 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I can only assume that I would probably feel much different if I could no longer pay my bills and ultimately put food in their mouths. I really think this is the core issue that is dividing the nation. Thoughts?

Exactly I feel for all the families, hell for everyone having to face this.

#2980 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Good to hear. I’m a locomotive engineer for a railroad here in Pittsburgh, my wife is a certified ambulance coder and we are both still working with no kids. I have been all for a national lockdown but have mixed emotions now. I feel that for selfish reasons I want everything shut down, even more than it is. Both my wife and I are still receiving paychecks so a lockdown gives us the best possible chance to not get the virus. Thus, being selfish. But I started thinking, what if I didn’t have money coming in and kids for instance. Would I feel differently? I can only assume that I would probably feel much different if I could no longer pay my bills and ultimately put food in their mouths. I really think this is the core issue that is dividing the nation. Thoughts?

Well I don't have kids so obviously we are in much different boats. My thoughts are pretty clear; we can't reopen for business until this is under control. At the same time, we need to financially assist people who are potentially in dire financial straits because of this.

This is a completely unprecedented event and it will require completely unprecedented action - from locking down to ending this as soon as possible, to financial recovery assistance for ALL of those affected. It's a huge undertaking and it requires sacrifice from all of us.

Maybe it's a pipe dream but I'd like to think the country that put a man on the moon and helped defeat fascism can pull this off, even if it's easier to just say "tough titty, every man for himself." We can't just laugh this off and that's what's so infuriating to me; too many of us are STILL in denial about this.

#2981 4 years ago

Pandemic spreading, the audiobook, 9 minutes of a great book:

#2982 4 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Yeah, there's a lot of truth in what you say. Somehow, so many of us become prisoners to two opposing ideas, almost totally vacating the middle ground. A good case in point is how the Kennedy Center suddenly stormed into this thread. I'm still shaking my head on that one. Also snipes at Ingram and Hannity, and sure to be followed soon by snipes at Maddow, etc. I come here looking for a variety of Coronavirus data, news on the impact upon other states, rumors of possible treatments, stories about the infected, and the like. Unfortunately, it takes sorting through dozens of posts dripping in sticky political goo to get to the good stuff. But, despite that, it's still worth it to visit this thread a couple of times a day.

I really do wish people could be in the middle. I consider myself to be. I do disagree that people "swipe." For example, Hannity has hundreds of documented lies. It doesn't matter if you like him or not, this is a fact. Facts don't lie. This is not a swipe. It is critical thinking. "You should not trust this man because he lies." I'm sure Maddow has made some mistakes, but she does not have a similar list. You might not like her opinions, and that's fine. I may not like her opinions. That's fine too. If you remove emotion, it's pretty easy to distinguish facts from fiction. I like some right-wing policies, and I like some left-wing policies. We all hate liars. It's just a human quality that we do not tollerate on a day-to-day basis.

#2983 4 years ago
Quoted from bwill:

Because the US Government owns the Kennedy Center. It is the United States National Cultural Center. I'd consider it a business the same way I'd consider Yellowstone National Park a business. That's why.

I get your point, but you missed mine.
So there is a ton of Pork Barrell fat on the Board of directors and over, hugely over paid people that don't even come to work there.
Trust me I know! The payroll for most of that building is outrageous and so many titles and vice presidents of this and that and, really. The cash bleed at that building is overwhelming.

#2984 4 years ago

It is getting to the point that I cannot keep up with this thread. I have some pins to work on.

Here is Senator Schumer giving a breakdown on what is in this new bill.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/sen-schumer-breaks-down-massive-coronavirus-aid-package-81180741537

#2985 4 years ago

One thing this has taught me: I always thought I’d be terrible at homeschooling the kids. Just seemed like it was not in my wheelhouse whatsoever.

Turns out, I was right!

#2986 4 years ago

...and a smattering of people saying they don’t like this thread, but yet here they are.

Quoted from mrm_4:

It took a while but I finally caught up. Reading everything to see if there is something I can take away from this thread to make things better for myself.
Here’s what I observed:
59 pages of about 20 or so of the same dudes just trying to be the first to post info that was posted on another site. Then arguing with each other about if their post is true or how they feel about it.
Mixed with a dr chiming in to correct a few things which all got eclipsed by a tidal wave of arguments and trying to be the first to post other site’s info.

#2987 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

One thing this has taught me: I always thought I’d be terrible at homeschooling the kids. Just seemed like it was not in my wheelhouse whatsoever.

I think many parents will come to that conclusion, teachers deserve a pay raise!

#2988 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

It is getting to the point that I cannot keep up with this thread. I have some pins to work on.
Here is Senator Schumer giving a breakdown on what is in this new bill.

I'd rather read it for myself Schumer can not be unbiased that is definite. I'm not saying McConnell can either so I just want to see the whole thing for myself.

#2989 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

But I started thinking, what if I didn’t have money coming in and kids for instance. Would I feel differently? I can only assume that I would probably feel much different if I could no longer pay my bills and ultimately put food in their mouths. I really think this is the core issue that is dividing the nation. Thoughts?

This is why government intervention for individuals is key, IMO. We need to keep people safe. We also need people who are financially impacted by these efforts to not be made destitute. I don't want people to have to decide between health and food insecurity or homelessness.

I'm in the same boat as you... I have a steady good paying job that I can work from home. My income is secure... but I'm also a single full-time parent with 4 kids and my elderly father lives with me. I'd very happy with my tax money going to people who's income has been impacted so that we can all stay safe. I honestly don't think the current bill goes nearly far enough to address that, but it is something.

#2990 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'd rather read it for myself Schumer can not be unbiased that is definite. I'm not saying McConnell can either so I just want to see the whole thing for myself.

I heard it is 1000 pages. You may have to rely on someone to summarize it for you. Here is a nice rundown from Wapo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/03/25/trump-senate-coronavirus-economic-stimulus-2-trillion/

#2991 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I think many parents will come to that conclusion, teachers deserve a pay raise!

Yeah like 4 decades or more ago. they form the basis for everything we know and then professors refine that knowledge yet we fail to recognize the teachers.....

#2992 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I heard it is 1000 pages. You may have to rely on someone to summarize it for you. Here is a nice rundown from Wapo:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/03/25/trump-senate-coronavirus-economic-stimulus-2-trillion/

Yes thx, don't know if I'm up for 1,000 pgs.

#2993 4 years ago

One small study contradicts the other small study on the miracle treatment. This is why it is dangerous to promote a treatment until the science is proven.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-25/hydroxychloroquine-no-better-than-regular-covid-19-care-in-study

#2994 4 years ago

Cuz we all need a laugh during these unprecedented times...

4B1E3F46-B764-462B-A639-A28D74FBEF9C (resized).jpeg4B1E3F46-B764-462B-A639-A28D74FBEF9C (resized).jpeg
#2995 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well I don't have kids so obviously we are in much different boats. My thoughts are pretty clear; we can't reopen for business until this is under control. At the same time, we need to financially assist people who are potentially in dire financial straits because of this.
This is a completely unprecedented event and it will require completely unprecedented action - from locking down to ending this as soon as possible, to financial recovery assistance for ALL of those affected.
Maybe it's a pipe dream but I'd like to think the country that put a man on the moon and helped defeat fascism can pull this off, even if it's easier to just say "tough titty, every man for himself."

So here’s my next question. You said we can’t reopen for business until this is under control. What do you mean by reopen and to what extent? Both companies my wife and I work for are considered “essential”. But why is it okay that I am allowed to continue to work and not others? In theory, for a true lockdown to be effective, no one should be able to work. As long as some people are working, like hospitals, grocery stores, etc., this virus will continue to be around indefinitely or until a vaccine is found. We cannot all stay “home” indefinitely. Why can’t other companies like mine practice the strict cleaning/disinfecting orders and social distancing orders and still work. Those that can work from home, like my wife, should absolutely do so, no question! I guess the danger is staying “closed” for too long will bring about another set of problem that might be just as dangerous or worse than what we are dealing with. I guess my thought is we must slowly, carefully, and safely “open” as much as possible when we can as soon as we can. I don’t know...just thinking.

#2996 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

So here’s my next question. You said we can’t reopen for business until this is under control. What do you mean by reopen and to what extent? Both companies my wife and I work for are considered “essential”. But why is it okay that I am allowed to continue to work and not others? In theory, for a true lockdown to be effective, no one should be able to work. As long as some people are working, like hospitals, grocery stores, etc., this virus will continue to be around indefinitely or until a vaccine is found. We cannot all stay “home” indefinitely. Why can’t other companies like mine practice the strict cleaning/disinfecting orders and social distancing orders and still work. Those that can work from home, like my wife, should absolutely do so, no question! I guess the danger is staying “closed” for too long will bring about another set of problem that might be just as dangerous or worse than what we are dealing with. I guess my thought is we must slowly, carefully, and safely “open” as much as possible when we can as soon as we can. I don’t know...just thinking.

I'm really not sure. But I do know we can't make any rash decisions and we need to wait and see. Hopefully that proper time will become clear before too long. But we can't just arbitrarily say "Easter!" or "6 weeks!" when we don't even have a solid grasp on any of this stuff yet.

It just doesn't work that way. Let's rely on doctors, health officials, etc. for direction, not the business community.

#2997 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

It's about numbers. The less people running around the better. The problem is our approach to it has been anything but focused and decisive. If we'd reacted quicker, and as a country rather than 2 fighting teams, the amount of time necessary might have been shorter. Instead, well..

As it stands no one has a better idea. I'm still partial to the stance that we shut everything down, but the real essentials, and we subsidize those until we can regroup. Rather than letting business go on as usual with bill collectors beating on peoples doors.

#2998 4 years ago

Some in the GOP like Lindsey Graham and Meghan McCain have starting calling out “Health vs Economy” as a false choice. There’s no way that things can just go back to normal while hundreds of thousands of Americans are dying. And while we can’t keep doing lockdowns and social distancing forever, we can do it for a few more months, long enough to give the hospitals and researchers a fighting chance.

I respect that some people believe we can go back to work and still be careful, but I disagree. We’re talking about a nation that’s hoarding toilet paper and fish tank cleaner. It just takes a few fools to make the workplace dangerous again.

#2999 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Some in the GOP like Lindsey Graham and Meghan McCain have starting calling out “Health vs Economy” as a false choice. There’s no way that things can just go back to normal while hundreds of thousands of Americans are dying. And while we can’t keep doing lockdowns and social distancing forever, we can do it for a few more months, long enough to give the hospitals and researchers a fighting chance.
I respect that some people believe we can go back to work and still be careful, but I disagree. We’re talking about a nation that’s hoarding toilet paper and fish tank cleaner. It just takes a few fools to make the workplace dangerous again.

I'm sure 'ole Lindsey will fall in line sooner rather than later, but what he's saying now is certainly correct.

#3000 4 years ago

Flattening the curve does mean to make it a flatline. We are past the point of containment. We open up the markets once all the hospitals digest the current covid case loads.

Then we will have another rise in cases, which means another lockdown until the hospitals digest the current covid case loads.

Cycle this until we get to vaccine, more effective treatment, or herd immunity.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/60?hl=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.