272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 571 of 576.
#28500 2 years ago
Quoted from sven:

Should we have higher premiums for obese?

Yes.

Quoted from sven:

Or people who eat unhealthy

Impossible to prove by an insurance company. But I'm fine with linking premiums to health markers like a1c, bad cholesterol changes, blood pressure, etc.

Yes.

Quoted from sven:

go to concerts (hearing aids aren't free)

Impossible to prove by an insurance company. Person can attend and wear proper hearing protection.

Difficult to prove by an insurance company.

It's called "health insurance," not "sick insurance" or "lifestyle disease insurance." It's right in the name. If you strive to be healthy, then you should get rewarded with good premiums. If you partake in risky behavior, then the insurance company should be hedging against that risk and adjust your premiums accordingly. It's literally the definition of actuarial science. Every other insurance industry operates this way. I cannot for the life of me understand how health care insurance got this fucked up to begin with. I'm guessing it has something to do with lobbying, legislation, money, or all 3.

#28501 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

What hospitals are reporting that? Boosters are necessary to provide better protection against omicron. Either way, I've read or heard nothing to support your claim. You need to support your claims with credible sources to back them up or I'll just assume you made it up or got it from some conspiratorial, anti vaxx social media source.

Hard to find any credible sources these days, isn't it? Who do you trust, and why? Because of their payroll, or funding? Because of how long they've been in the business? Because of their journalists pedigree? Serious question.

#28502 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

The most recent data I saw was that:
previous infection 6 months out around 60% reduction in severe disease
two dose vaccination 6 months out around 40% reduction
Previous infection + booster 4 weeks out is over 90%
2 dose + booster 4 weeks out is around 80-90%.
Number shift around a bit based on age and pre existing condition of the cohort.
Evidence of fade as you go further out from booster. Will see afterwards if they are still good enough or not.
Problem is, especially in the older higher risk groups, the USA is not boosted enough (and there are around 2 million that aren’t vaccinated at all). 2 dose vaccination (or less) of this group is not good enough for what we need.

My anecdotal experience for my wife and I follows this. She was 4+ weeks out on her booster and I was only 2 weeks out when we got COVID. Both early 30s.

Both had head cold symptoms (congestion, body aches) for about 3 days then felt a lot better. We were testing negative (on rapids so...YMMV) 3 days after positive test. We still isolated for over a week.

#28503 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

The most recent data I saw was that:
previous infection 6 months out around 60% reduction in severe disease
two dose vaccination 6 months out around 40% reduction
Previous infection + booster 4 weeks out is over 90%
2 dose + booster 4 weeks out is around 80-90%.
Number shift around a bit based on age and pre existing condition of the cohort.
Evidence of fade as you go further out from booster. Will see afterwards if they are still good enough or not.
Problem is, especially in the older higher risk groups, the USA is not boosted enough (and there are around 2 million that aren’t vaccinated at all). 2 dose vaccination (or less) of this group is not good enough for what we need.

So jabs are good for a month?

#28504 2 years ago

LOTS wrong with this (spoiler, NOT FLORIDA):

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/01/07/mom-charged-after-14-year-old-found-in-car-trunk-at-cy-fair-isd-drive-thru-covid-testing-site-das-office-confirms/

1) child in trunk of car to quarantine him / her
2) mother of the child is / was a TEACHER

#28505 2 years ago

Woo wee. Look at how quickly Omicron (orange) has not only displaced Delta (grey) but rocketed beyond all previous measured case levels.

January is gonna get a lot uglier. Be careful, folks.

omicron (resized).pngomicron (resized).png

omicron2 (resized).pngomicron2 (resized).png

#28506 2 years ago

Hey, we aren't the ones who decided to hold up Florida as the gold standard for pandemic response, that was you and Brian. Because for like 3 days Florida had decent COVID numbers. We all knew that wouldn't last but you guys were acting like you won the Super Bowl.

This "scorekeeping" is super dumb and you know it, and it's always gonna blow up in your faces and make you look stupid eventually. Pretending COVID doesn't exist is no miracle cure for the spread of COVID (florida), any more than asking people to wear masks at movie theaters is (New York).

#28507 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

So jabs are good for a month?

no...but there is some fade, especially with the recent variants. How much fade in total and how much is acceptable are more open questions. Also, the immune system is very complex with multiple layers, so depending on which test data you are looking at, it could be field data or it could be lab data. Most of the lab data seems to be of the type where they draw samples from humans and then expose those samples to pseudo covid and look at the response.

So...its complicated. Some drop of is expected and entirely normal for previous infection and vaccine alike for a variety of diseases. Keep in mind our immune systems have short term and long term memory type mechanisms.

Omicron is just so different it is causing all sorts of headaches.

Good news is it looks like omicron infections teach our immune system to fight previous types of covid very effectively. Too bad the previous types don't help us fight omicron all that well.

Israel is certainly going with the "more is more" approach when it comes to covid vaccines. Comparing their results to other countries will provide a pretty good indication of the best approach...after the fact.

As a previous poster referenced, omicron and delta probably have similar R(0) values. BUT, the EFFECTIVE rate of transmissions are much different. This is probably because previous infections and vaccines did a much better job of preventing infections against delta than they do against omicron. An R(t) of 3-4 is insane. And that's what we got.

We have decided as a country for better or worse to just let this thing burn out. I am not a fan.

#28508 2 years ago
Quoted from KerryImming:

Except for you I have NEVER heard anyone say or imply that being unvaccinated is the best way to reduce hospitalizations.

I never said being unvaccinated is the way to go. You do you! Just quit telling others what YOU think they should do. I have natural immunity and I feel good with that and other safe guards.

#28509 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey, we aren't the ones who decided to hold up Florida as the gold standard for pandemic response, that was you and Brian. Because for like 3 days Florida had decent COVID numbers. We all knew that wouldn't last but you guys were acting like you won the Super Bowl.
This "scorekeeping" is super dumb and you know it, and it's always gonna blow up in your faces and make you look stupid eventually. Pretending COVID doesn't exist is no miracle cure for the spread of COVID (florida), any more than asking people to wear masks at movie theaters is (New York).

NJ has HALF the cases Florida does…and 9 million residents compared to 21 million.

If I remember correctly, you were the original scorekeeper by explaining we can only look at now.

Reaping what you sow.

#28510 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I feel like I visited Florida right in the sweet spot between their high Delta infection rate and current high Omicron rate when they briefly had low numbers. I honestly have a hard time understanding how Florida gets such high infection rates, 100% of the bars and restaurants I went to we sat outside and there was usually a nice breeze. But I was in Miami and the Keys mostly, I realize the North half is different. I have to say, December was the most time I ever spent in Florida and I loved the areas I was in, there was a good island/chill vibe.

#28511 2 years ago

Just some observations of my wife going through Covid (mid 30's and healthy) after being fully vaccinated + boosted.

1. Symptoms were mild to near severe, she had difficulty breathing one of the nights

2. It took 10 full days until she tested negative with an at home antigen test

3. Even a week after testing negative she still has a pretty rough cough that occurs regularly as well as fatigue

While my wife was sick with Covid I was at home the entire time and didn't catch it (took a few at home tests). I mostly isolated myself to my office and wore a KN95 mask when I walked around the used, my wife wore a mask when she walked around the house but not while sitting (too hard to breathe through it with Covid to have it on all the time). I'm very glad she's now negative but no way in hell was it like a normal cold she said, a normal cold also doesn't leave you with this type of cough a nearly 2 weeks later.

I still don't know how I didn't catch Covid from wife during those most contagious days, fully vaccinated + boosted here as well. Will everyone vaccinated + boosted catch Covid if they are exposed to enough of the virus and if so what is that percentage? I don't think there's an answer. Either way we are both thankful for the vaccine protecting against severe illness and hospitalization. If my wife hadn't been vaccinated she likely would have ended up in the hospital as a friend of ours recently did (similar age, healthy).

#28512 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Hard to find any credible sources these days, isn't it?

Is it? Some are generally altruistic and factually correct. Some are factually correct but only report half those facts. Some are mostly truthful but sensationalize. Some are barely truthful and sensationalize. Some just try to make you angry or scared because an angry or scared person is a motivated person, a subversive pawn to an agenda.

A whole lot pump out insane bullshit that almost no one would believe had their co-conspirators not been feeding their viewers/listeners a slow and steady diet of bullshit, each half-truth building on the last until their victims find random Youtubers and idiotic memes to be cause for doubting the scientific community as a whole when a pandemic comes along.

I get that there's a lot of noise out there, a lot of people/outlets/etc competing for your attention and your $. But I don't agree AT ALL that it's difficult to find credible information.

#28513 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It likes we are ALL gonna get this Big-O sometime in the next month, regardless of where we live. I mean, you can't even go to Antarctica to escape it!!!

#28515 2 years ago

Sounds legit...

Screenshot_20220107-163815-039 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220107-163815-039 (resized).png
#28516 2 years ago

I can't imagine advertising to the world you drink Bud Light.

#28517 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

NJ has HALF the cases Florida does…and 9 million residents compared to 21 million.
If I remember correctly, you were the original scorekeeper by explaining we can only look at now.
Reaping what you sow.

Ok so let’s look at now, because apparently what I say goes, right?

Florida is a fuckin shit show, and breaking their own infection rates daily. Hospitalizations are way up.

Tell jiminy cricket I said hello.

“Reaping what you sow?” What’s that even supposed to mean? I’m doing great. While we are taking a stroll down covid thread Memory lane, let’s all remind everybody that you still don’t know what HIPAA means. Am I supposed to remind you of that twice a week, so you “reap what you sow?”

#28518 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Hard to find any credible sources these days, isn't it? Who do you trust, and why? Because of their payroll, or funding? Because of how long they've been in the business? Because of their journalists pedigree? Serious question.

I read from a lot of different sources as well as medically oriented articles to draw conclusions. I also listen to medical experts both nationally and locally. I interact with and get to talk with many local healthcare providers on a weekly basis via my job. This allows me to hear first hand what the real situation with Covid is in our hospitals locally.

What I do not do is listen to is any cable news or their talking heads, social media, or fringe websites or supposed news outlets peddling misinformation and conspiracy theories. Above all, I tune out politicians opinions on issues they lack any expertise on (i e. - public health).

#28519 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I honestly have a hard time understanding how Florida gets such high infection rates, 100% of the bars and restaurants I went to we sat outside and there was usually a nice breeze.

Tourists.

#28520 2 years ago
Quoted from KerryImming:

As for the last statement, 85% of COVID hospitalizations are unvaccinated. If the unvaccinated hospitalizations were reduced to the vaccinated levels we would not be overrunning our U.S. hospital capacity.

As of yesterday:
NYC 49%
State of NY average 57%
A far cry from the 85% claim you make, and these numbers don’t even break down by vaccination status.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/almost-half-reported-ny-covid-19-hospitalizations-not-due-covid-19

8AF4B629-819F-4CF2-8A0D-EFA2BD3017E2 (resized).png8AF4B629-819F-4CF2-8A0D-EFA2BD3017E2 (resized).png
#28521 2 years ago

If you have to scour the internet that returns 1 source, the odds are it’s probably bogus. It’s fringe information at that point.

#28522 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

As of yesterday:
NYC 49%
State of NY average 57%
A far cry from the 85% claim you make, and these numbers don’t even break down by vaccination status.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/almost-half-reported-ny-covid-19-hospitalizations-not-due-covid-19[quoted image]

As a side comment I would like to point out that whether you are in the hospital because of Covid or are in the hospital also with Covid…it’s a big deal to the hospital. They have to still figure out where to put you, get a care team in to see you with Covid protocols, cancel your surgeries because those become a fiasco, etc…

#28523 2 years ago
Quoted from KerryImming:

As for the last statement, 85% of COVID hospitalizations are unvaccinated

Quoted from Mikala:

As of yesterday:
NYC 49%
State of NY average 57%
https://www.foxnews.com/health/almost-half-reported-ny-covid-19-hospitalizations-not-due-covid-19[quoted image]

You’re refuting 85% of hospitalizations being unvaccinated with a chart stating the % of hospitalizations that are due to Covid?

And said chart was found within an article literally called “Almost half of reported NY COVID-19 hospitalizations are not due to COVID-19”, which implies that everyone is lying to you and that a single diagnosis taking up over half of hospital capacity isn’t that big of a problem.

And said article contains the following dog-whistle for those who read far enough: “Hochul's administration recently faced backlash after revealing that it will prioritize non-White people in the distribution of COVID-19 treatments in short supply.”

I mean, this is what the “debate” has come to. One side states a fact and the other replies “Ah, but numbers and words and numbers!” even if they aren’t applicable, and then throws in “Also brown people!”. I know condescension isn’t an effective debate form but what else is even left at this point?

#28528 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I read from a lot of different sources as well as medically oriented articles to draw conclusions. I also listen to medical experts both nationally and locally. I interact with and get to talk with many local healthcare providers on a weekly basis via my job. This allows me to hear first hand what the real situation with Covid is in our hospitals locally.
What I do not do is listen to is any cable news or their talking heads, social media, or fringe websites or supposed news outlets peddling misinformation and conspiracy theories. Above all, I tune out politicians opinions on issues they lack any expertise on (i e. - public health).

Excellent response!
I'm glad we agree that cable news and billionaire's corporations are not a true source of trusted material. Nor social media, the downfall of humanity (well, that's AGI I fear).

Unfortunately, that leaves little for the commoner to access and be able to understand.

As to medical experts, I'd agree, provided they aren't swayed by big pharma or politics, as I believe you've pointed out as well.

Thanks for your response!

#28529 2 years ago

Coming out on the other side of Covid. I have good days and bad days.

Yesterday was a bad day. I had chills all day long and no strength. I laid in bed all day long.

This morning feels like it is going to be a good day. And so it goes.

#28531 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Also, there's basically 3 ingredients in the MRNA vaccines, the doctor in this video from Duke Health explains it well. I have 0 concerns getting the MRNA based vaccines, especially when they have less of an impact on the body / cells versus traditional vaccines.

Funny how the doctor in the video you posted said the delivery vehicle for the MRNA is made up of cholesterol and other natural fats we carry in our body. Yet when you dig a little deeper you find this about the delivery vehicle in the Pfizer vaccine. Note the part that says for research use only, not for human use. Doesn’t sound too natural to me.

944266BD-39DB-4D48-87AE-5C94AF9F0417 (resized).png944266BD-39DB-4D48-87AE-5C94AF9F0417 (resized).png
#28532 2 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

Note the part that says for research use only, not for human use.

Depending on the manufacturer, the very same compound can be or cannot be for human use depending on manufacturing practice, quality control, purity, etc...

#28533 2 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

Note the part that says for research use only, not for human use. Doesn’t sound too natural to me.

Yeah, big pharma, always wording carefully.

AF63C28D-E86B-45BB-9D72-E84BFC1BFD97 (resized).jpegAF63C28D-E86B-45BB-9D72-E84BFC1BFD97 (resized).jpeg

Note the part that says “For Oral Use in Horses Only”. Big Horse pharma does it too! It hasn’t stopped people here from using it. Well… saying they used it. I usually don’t believe them when they say they did. Kind of like when a politician says something against vaccines they are usually already vaccinated.

#28534 2 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

Funny how the doctor in the video you posted said the delivery vehicle for the MRNA is made up of cholesterol and other natural fats we carry in our body. Yet when you dig a little deeper you find this about the delivery vehicle in the Pfizer vaccine. Note the part that says for research use only, not for human use. Doesn’t sound too natural to me.
[quoted image]

Funny how no one puts forth the same amount of scrutiny to eating a cheeseburger, fries and Coke with tons of cholesterol, antibiotics, steroids, preservatives and enough sugar to put a rhino in a diabetic coma.

The vaccines have been proven to be safe, effective and free. They’ve unequivocally have saved millions of lives and prevented severe disease. This is not the smoking gun you think it is.

#28535 2 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Depending on the manufacturer, the very same compound can be or cannot be for human use depending on manufacturing practice, quality control, purity, etc...

The point I was trying to make was the doctor in the video said the delivery system is made up of naturally occurring fats in the body. This is definitely not. Of course they’re not going to let out information that it’s not for human use. That would severely impact their efforts to vaccinate people because most people just go along with what they’re told. As far not using compounds based on purity or quality control, this manufacturer’s data sheet specifically says one of the components used in the vaccine against SARS- Covid 2. Why would they include that if theirs is only research grade?

I looked further at their website and there was a statement saying their products are research grade. I still don’t understand why they choose to say used in the vaccine on their data sheet though if it’s not. From the sound of the statement it seems to have caused other confusion before as well. It’s still not a naturally occurring fat either, as stated by the doctor in the video.

#28536 2 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

[quoted image]

Good grief...

#28537 2 years ago

Hard to describe...I have recovered from covid and have a craving for crunchie chocolate bars. I bought 8 bars today .

#28538 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I can't imagine advertising to the world you drink Bud Light.

Because bud light has quality Made beer swag. The best nhl trucker hats ever I.m.o

#28539 2 years ago

It’s like potable and not potable water. It’s still water. You wouldn’t claim we shouldn’t drink any water because there was a truck with a “not potable” sign on it outside your house.

It just means you shouldn’t drink THAT water.

You pulled up a sheet for “not potable water” and got all out of sorts and misguided.

Same chemical from different manufacturers (or even the same manufacturer) can be “reagent grade” or they can be “human grade”.

Researchers/students working in a lab to design, analyze, experiment, etc… would probably use the reagent grade of a given chemical because it is likely cheaper and more plentiful.

A quick primer for you.

https://listlabs.com/gmp-explained-gmp-vs-reagent/

#28540 2 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:I looked further at their website and there was a statement saying their products are research grade. I still don’t understand why they choose to say used in the vaccine on their data sheet though if it’s not.

I think you are misunderstanding the concept or purpose of grading ingredients. Lots of chemicals are manufactured to different grades: pharmaceutical, food, research etc.
So if you wanted to use the chemical in a laboratory to see if it cause side effects in rats you could use the research grade. If you wanted to use that chemical in a vaccine to give to people you would need to use the pharmaceutical grade.
The same thing happens with; lactose, starch, glucose which are common food or medicine ingredients. You need to use pharmaceutical grade and not food grade for medicines.

I hope this explains what it means.

#28541 2 years ago

Another one bites the dust.

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-star-said-only-idiots-194553934.html

"A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease."

Her legacy:

" In the face of these deaths, their surviving friends and supporters have started to allege that the dead QAnon figures are being murdered, either because they were refused internet folk remedies like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, or because they were killed by the deep-state to cover up their conspiracy theories.

"In December, Kuzma and a number of other conspiracy theorists were sickened with COVID-like symptoms after appearing together at a conference. Rather than acknowledge that they had COVID, the far-right influencers suggested they had been targeted by an anthrax attack."

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 8.14.02 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-08 at 8.14.02 PM (resized).png

At least she did not turn into a 4 month long coma sucking up hospital resources paid for by Uncle Sugar.

#28543 2 years ago

According to some of the expert analysis and logic here, life vests don’t work either.

B2635207-2A8B-479B-97F4-E3CD18691AC0 (resized).jpegB2635207-2A8B-479B-97F4-E3CD18691AC0 (resized).jpeg

#28544 2 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

According to some of the expert analysis and logic here, life vests don’t work either.
[quoted image]

Those stupid leaky lifejackets

#28545 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

"A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease."
Her legacy:
" In the face of these deaths, their surviving friends and supporters have started to allege that the dead QAnon figures are being murdered, either because they were refused internet folk remedies like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, or because they were killed by the deep-state to cover up their conspiracy theories.
"In December, Kuzma and a number of other conspiracy theorists were sickened with COVID-like symptoms after appearing together at a conference. Rather than acknowledge that they had COVID, the far-right influencers suggested they had been targeted by an anthrax attack."
[quoted image]
At least she did not turn into a 4 month long coma sucking up hospital resources paid for by Uncle Sugar.

From the video: she didn't take Doctor Fauci's medicine and claimed it wasn't covid, but she did go to the hospital.
Too bad she didn't change her mind, who knows if she could have influenced some people to get a bit milder and a bit more sensible.

#28546 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Her legacy:
[quoted image]

The really scary (unhinged?) part is this:

“After Weldon’s death, her QAnon allies threatened to pursue violent action against staff at the hospital where she died. Scott McKay, a QAnon personality known as the “Patriot Streetfighter,” said he would publicize the names of doctors and nurses involved in treating Weldon, saying he wanted to “put the fear into these medical professionals” in a Telegram post. McKay proposed the hospital staff be sentenced to death, or be murdered in vigilante violence.

“If it’s not done in a military tribunal then it’s going to be done in the street eventually and not to my wishes,” McKay wrote. “That’s my greatest fear. But if it’s necessary, it’s going to be necessary.”

Whatever your position is on vaccination this is simply repugnant.

#28547 2 years ago

A bit alarmist, but if this pans out…not good. (Most variants don’t pan out).

Something to keep an eye on.

I give you: deltacron.

https://m.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-691926

#28548 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The really scary (unhinged?) part is this:
“After Weldon’s death, her QAnon allies threatened to pursue violent action against staff at the hospital where she died. Scott McKay, a QAnon personality known as the “Patriot Streetfighter,” said he would publicize the names of doctors and nurses involved in treating Weldon, saying he wanted to “put the fear into these medical professionals” in a Telegram post. McKay proposed the hospital staff be sentenced to death, or be murdered in vigilante violence.
“If it’s not done in a military tribunal then it’s going to be done in the street eventually and not to my wishes,” McKay wrote. “That’s my greatest fear. But if it’s necessary, it’s going to be necessary.”
Whatever your position is on vaccination this is simply repugnant.

It is repugnant and meant to cause division within our country. I hate how these people brand themselves as patriots so that any disagreement with them implies that you are anti-American, when that is absolutely not true.

#28549 2 years ago

Ivermectin, move over. You are being upstaged.

" Nurse Says Viagra Saved Her From Severe Covid-19 Coronavirus Infection"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2022/01/08/nurse-says-viagra-saved-her-from-severe-covid-19-coronavirus-infection/

My question is: If you are a guy and you take Viagra for covid relief, will you be able to do that without producing a 4 hour woody?

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 571 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/571?hl=rwmech5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.