That I quoted directly from the CDC….so what I said stands….good thing you’re here to correct the CDC.
And my doctor, who only is trained and does this every single day, as well as uses what the CDC says that my survival rate for covid with or without the vaccine is 100%, because I am very healthy and have no underlying conditions.
So let’s see, shall we: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm
65 and up represent 75% of the deaths. 45 and up represent 96% of the deaths. I’m not 45.
95% of the deaths on the death certificates has co-morbidities listed. The other 5% is due to lack of detail about other conditions during death.
I’m not making any of this up…it’s straight from the CDC.
I’m perfectly healthy, run marathons, lift weights, eat healthy, take my vitamins, and I get enough sleep…..yet, you know more about my medical condition that my doctor does.
Let’s just keep ignoring the fact that if Americans actually took care of their health, there would be a lot less death, and not just with Covid, but cancers, heart disease, and diabetes.