272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 554 of 576.
#27650 2 years ago

They should start arresting people for not wearing masks, then when they get to jail force vaccinate them and hold them for a year. Make an example of just a few and the rest will learn. It costs to be stupid!

#27651 2 years ago

I think there will be some pushback on this one.

#27652 2 years ago
Quoted from Da_Vagrant:

Just making sure I'm keeping up ... If we cut back on social distancing and masking, and everyone ran a marathon maskless, we could stop covid in its tracks?

Absolutely.

People who run them are HEALTHY.

As my doctor said, even without the vaccine, I will have a 100% survival rate.

Look at one of my previous posts where I quote the CDC for who’s at risk for covid. It was unhealthy people. And of course the people with the narrative chose to ignore it.

#27653 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

That's impossible to know for sure.

1) Survival isn't guaranteed with covid, no matter what age or heath status. That's what makes this virus so unpredictable and dangerous.
2) Survival doesn't mean free of long-term effects. There are plenty of formerly healthy people who have had their bodies completely trashed by the virus.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bodybuilder+covid

#27654 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

They should start arresting people for not wearing masks, then when they get to jail force vaccinate them and hold them for a year. Make an example of just a few and the rest will learn. It costs to be stupid!

That would violate several laws and ethical standards. That's why there is all this dancing around the issue trying to get employers to make vaccinations a requirement of employment.

Quoted from bonzo71:

I think there will be some pushback on this one.

I don't doubt it. The NYC vaccine mandate was issued shortly before the state-wide mask mandate, and that is being challenged in several ways. Hearings are scheduled for this week on the NYC mandate.

#27655 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's impossible to know for sure.
1) Survival isn't guaranteed with covid, no matter what age or heath ststus. That's what makes this virus so unpredictable and dangerous.
2) Survival doesn't mean free of long-term effects. There are plenty of formerly healthy people who have had their bodies completely trashed by the virus.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bodybuilder+covid

And more proof that my post showing who’s at risk for covid, per the CDC was ignored.

#27656 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

And more proof that my post showing who’s at risk for covid, per the CDC was ignored.

No, the point was to highlight and refute your incorrect statements.

You were saying healthy people are at *no* risk. That's flat out false.

Inferring that unhealthy people are the *only* people at risk is false too.

Unhealthy people are typically at greater risk than healthy people, but because the virus is unpredictable, we still don't know with certainty what kind of reaction certain people will experience.

#27657 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That is interesting.
I know the numbers do not always agree from one website to another but I keep it simple and consistent, and stay with the website that brought me to the dance.
So, yesterday another 1574 people died. We now total 817,326 deaths.
[quoted image]
My GF and I were talking about all the deaths from heart disease and diabetes, etc.
Here are some stats on heart disease deaths in the US. The numbers are quite high. But we live with it and go on with life. The big difference with all of these other killers is that they are not contagious. I have had 5 family members die of cancer. I went and visited all of them in the hospitals and held their hands as they were suffering and dying.
Cancer is not contagious so no special precautions are needed to visit a cancer patient, etc. ( I was a smoker back then and my dad was dying of lung cancer. And I would sit with him in his hospital room as we burned one Marlburo after another. It was too late for him so no point in quitting, and I was a nicotine slave at the time. And yes, hospitals had ashtrays for the smokers back then in 1988 ).
We cannot do that with Covid. Hell, we cannot even go visit our dying loved ones.
[quoted image]
Your study is for 2017. I will like to see how 2020 and 2021 average out for daily deaths.
I did some playing around with the numbers.
Using standard business practice of 360 days per year.
7,708 per day average x 360 = 2,774,880 total deaths + (817,000 Covid deaths/2 years)/360 = 2,774,880 + 408,500= 3,183,380 deaths per year/360
3,183,380/360 = 8,842 deaths per day average when Covid deaths are included with the 2017 daily deaths number.
7708 * 12% = 924. 924 + 7708 = 8632. So, using these numbers, Covid has increased the 2017 daily death rate by a little more than 12%.
12% is a huge increase ! 12% dividend payout ratios makes Wall Street investors drool. Most retailers would be on the moon for a 12% pretax profit margin.
https://www.vendhq.com/blog/increase-profit-margins/
[quoted image]
This is just simple arithmetic and will not be accurate. But it would be interesting to see how it matches up with real data from the CDC in a couple of years.

I chose 2017 only because it was recent, and far enough removed from Covid. Also, it was a CDC link, so I figured apples to apples.

Confusing times for certain.

I appreciate your input and response.

#27658 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

What is the dunning Kruger effect?
Like I know what this is.
You're so smart

Google search:

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 8.06.12 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-12-12 at 8.06.12 AM (resized).png

#27659 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

No, the point was to highlight and refute your incorrect statements.
You were saying healthy people are at *no* risk. That's flat out false.
Inferring that unhealthy people are the *only* people at risk is false too.
Unhealthy people are typically at greater risk than healthy people, but because the virus is unpredictable, we still don't know with certainty what kind of reaction certain people will experience.

Good thing you’re here to correct the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

#27660 2 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Many of the platformed anti-vaxxers are actually vaccinated

Sounds like you are talking about the Fox News TV personalities.

#27661 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I chose 2017 only because it was recent, and far enough removed from Covid

I understand. 2017 makes a good baseline.

#27662 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That would violate several laws and ethical standards. That's why there is all this dancing around the issue trying to get employers to make vaccinations a requirement of employment.

I don't doubt it. The NYC vaccine mandate was issued shortly before the state-wide mask mandate, and that is being challenged in several ways. Hearings are scheduled for this week on the NYC mandate.

Well $1000 fine is nothing for the rich people in New York. It sounds like this rule is aimed at minorities. They should make it $10,000 and up to a year in jail that way they can guarantee compliance across the board!

#27664 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Geez, that is really bad advice. Is your doctor Superman? Morgana the magic fortune teller?

Healthy people die of the flu, too. Or getting tangled up in their bedsheets. Or choking on a biscuit.

It’s quite dangerous to assume healthiness alone will stop all dangers in life… although it does feel good to believe one is immune to life’s many risks and tribulations. Especially during a stressful time like this.

Be healthy, but don’t make it into a religion. Eventually, health fails us all.

#27665 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

It’s quite dangerous to assume healthiness alone will stop all dangers in life… although it does feel good to believe one is immune to life’s many risks and tribulations. Especially during a stressful time like this.

Be healthy, but don’t make it into a religion. Eventually, health fails us all

What strange comments. That's exactly what we need is to make personal health closer to religion instead of continuing to make terrible health decisions and then relying on the healthcare system to bail us out with pills, shots, and other bullshit.

Did you know the survivability rate of most stage 2 cancers is really bad? So I'd say instead of drinking soda all day, eating bread, and being a fat ass, try being healthy, try running a marathon, try sleeping well.

When are my NY peeps eligible for their second booster?

#27666 2 years ago

Reminder that USA has tended to lag Britain by a month or so. As much a preview as we are gonna get.

5D82201F-3D4D-41DC-ABBF-A6F0EAAA5F7C.jpeg5D82201F-3D4D-41DC-ABBF-A6F0EAAA5F7C.jpeg
#27670 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Absolutely.
Look at one of my previous posts where I quote the CDC for who’s at risk for covid. It was unhealthy people. And of course the people with the narrative chose to ignore it.

Your doctor should probably be banned from the medical profession.

100 percent?! Who says that? Is his name Nick Riviera by any chance?

#27672 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

What strange comments. That's exactly what we need is to make personal health closer to religion instead of continuing to make terrible health decisions and then relying on the healthcare system to bail us out with pills, shots, and other bullshit.

Of course making healthy choices is better than not. Isn't this well-known by now?

Your critique is a different argument, not the one in the context presented. To reiterate, living healthy is the best way to go, but believing health itself provides immunity to risks (known and unknown) is dangerous. It's like believing in youth... "I shall always feel young and powerful through sheer force of will!".

Never ends well. Besides, all humans have a 0% survival rate, given enough time.

#27673 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm not. I'm correcting certain things you have stated.

That I quoted directly from the CDC….so what I said stands….good thing you’re here to correct the CDC.

And my doctor, who only is trained and does this every single day, as well as uses what the CDC says that my survival rate for covid with or without the vaccine is 100%, because I am very healthy and have no underlying conditions.

So let’s see, shall we: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

65 and up represent 75% of the deaths. 45 and up represent 96% of the deaths. I’m not 45.

95% of the deaths on the death certificates has co-morbidities listed. The other 5% is due to lack of detail about other conditions during death.

I’m not making any of this up…it’s straight from the CDC.

I’m perfectly healthy, run marathons, lift weights, eat healthy, take my vitamins, and I get enough sleep…..yet, you know more about my medical condition that my doctor does.

Let’s just keep ignoring the fact that if Americans actually took care of their health, there would be a lot less death, and not just with Covid, but cancers, heart disease, and diabetes.

#27674 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Did you know the survivability rate of most stage 2 cancers is really bad? So I'd say instead of drinking soda all day, eating bread, and being a fat ass, try being healthy, try running a marathon, try sleeping well.

I don't think the person you quoted is disagreeing with you, only that speaking in absolutes about a novel coronavirus may not be the wisest thing. Treating your body well certainly is a good second defense, the best not getting the virus in the first place.

#27675 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Reminder that USA has tended to lag Britain by a month or so. As much a preview as we are gonna get.
[quoted image]

Agreed. The FT has produced useful graphs throughout this. Good with numbers I guess

With a new mask mandate and an immense booster campaign (> 0.5 million booster doses per day, and > 40% of UK population > 12 years old now 'boosted'), I'm speculating we'll be at about 100,000 cases per day by New Year, an approximate doubling of the current cases, but avoiding crisis levels of hospitalization and deaths. So, not @ shitting pants territory, but still Very Bad @ 2 years and counting post-Wuhan...

#27676 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

How can anyone possibly even downvote this post?

There’s not one doctor that will tell you that being unhealthy is good for your health.

People love to badmouth the healthcare in this country. The healthcare in this country is constantly trying to bail out poor lifestyles.

#27677 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

That I quoted directly from the CDC….so what I said stands….good thing you’re here to correct the CDC.
And my doctor, who only is trained and does this every single day, as well as uses what the CDC says that my survival rate for covid with or without the vaccine is 100%, because I am very healthy and have no underlying conditions.
So let’s see, shall we: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm
65 and up represent 75% of the deaths. 45 and up represent 96% of the deaths. I’m not 45.
95% of the deaths on the death certificates has co-morbidities listed. The other 5% is due to lack of detail about other conditions during death.
I’m not making any of this up…it’s straight from the CDC.
I’m perfectly healthy, run marathons, lift weights, eat healthy, take my vitamins, and I get enough sleep…..yet, you know more about my medical condition that my doctor does.
Let’s just keep ignoring the fact that if Americans actually took care of their health, there would be a lot less death, and not just with Covid, but cancers, heart disease, and diabetes.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

How can anyone possibly even downvote this post?
There’s not one doctor that will tell you that being unhealthy is good for your health.
People love to badmouth the healthcare in this country. The healthcare in this country is constantly trying to bail out poor lifestyles.

Honestly, you're just inventing arguments again, mixing opinions with cherry picked facts, then arguing with yourself about them, and then sprinkling in some strawman fallacies as per usual. It's completely pointless to engage with you and a waste of my time.

#27678 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

try running a marathon

From what I’ve been told, no marathon runner has ever died. Well, except Pheidippides… but that was before the pandemic even started.

#27679 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

From what I’ve been told, no marathon runner has ever died. Well, except Pheidippides… but that was before the pandemic even started.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Absolutely.

Oh really? 100% chance a marathon runner will not die of Covid

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2132895/widow-healthy-husband-54-died-covid-marathon-invincible/amp/

https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/news/amp32077966/tributes-paid-to-marathon-runner-coronavirus/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/super-fit-ultra-marathon-runner-21851516.amp

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/14/972826276/a-story-of-youth-hope-and-loss-and-the-mystery-of-covid-19

https://baptistnews.com/article/evangelist-dies-of-covid-just-25-days-after-preaching-at-a-huge-baptist-youth-camp/#.YbZ51qROnDs

https://guardian.co.tt/news/marathoner-loses-battle-with-covid19-6.2.1361713.9aa4a1c128

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-healthy-marathon-runner-26-21787891.amp

#27680 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Honestly, you're just inventing arguments again, mixing opinions with cherry picked facts, then arguing with yourself about them, and then sprinkling in some strawman fallacies as per usual. It's completely pointless to engage with you and a waste of my time.

Cherry picked??? It’s coming straight from the CDC showing that healthy people are not dying from Covid.

Can we drop the narrative and start looking at facts??

It’s a waste if your time because you can’t handle FACTS…unlike everyone here who downvotes me, I actually post directly from such places as the CDC and FDA. Are we not supposed to trust them now? That’s the argument you just made.

Who is dying from Covid? It’s not the healthy people, that’s for certain.

#27681 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

My cousin went to Med school. He shared lots of insight into his chosen field. And he told me that not all doctors are "A" students. Some of those doctors just squeaked by.

#27683 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

So you’re just posting the exceptions.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7237076/#!po=0.833333
There you go, famous athletes who died suddenly of heart attacks.
Is this the rule for athletes, or the exception just like you posted.
I’m going to go with exception…..please don’t ever deviate from that narrative.

You said 100% survival like you are invincible from Covid. Exceptions mean you are not 100% safe because several healthy athletic people like marathon runners die from covid and even more have severe long haulers issues.

Why is everything always in absolutes and 100 percents with you? Are you a bot? 10010001110

#27684 2 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

You said 100% survival like you are invincible from Covid. Exceptions mean you are not 100% safe because several healthy athletic people like marathon runners die from covid and even more have severe long haulers issues.
Why is everything always in absolutes and 100 percents with you? Are you a bot? 10010001110

Exceptions don’t effect anything.

It’s like winning the lottery. Just because there is 1 winner, doesn’t mean everyone wins the lottery.

Keep grasping for straws and keep that narrative going.

#27685 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Cherry picked??? It’s coming straight from the CDC showing that healthy people are not dying from Covid.

False. Check some of the links others and I have posted.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can we drop the narrative and start looking at facts??

You are conveniently ignoring a whole pile of facts just because they don't support the position you're taking.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

It’s a waste if your time because you can’t handle FACTS…unlike everyone here who downvotes me, I actually post directly from such places as the CDC and FDA. Are we not supposed to trust them now? That’s the argument you just made.

Uh, no, not even close. Come on.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Who is dying from Covid? It’s not the healthy people, that’s for certain.

Yes, some healthy people have. That's what makes this virus unpredictable and dangerous, as I have said before.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

So you’re just posting the exceptions.

Uh, duh? That shows it's happening, while you're claiming it's not. But it is. So, there you go.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is this the rule for athletes, or the exception just like you posted.

I’m going to go with exception…..please don’t ever deviate from that narrative.

What is this "narrative" nonsense? Good grief. Covid can affect anyone, not just certain specific groups of people. Those "exceptions" prove it. You're the one who is trying to adhere to a "narrative".

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Seriously? Come on. You're being ridiculous.

#27686 2 years ago

My doctor was lean, fit, exercised, swam and ran.
And my Doctor died of Covid.

Shall I mention others in perfect health, 40, etc, and have died from heart, brain tumor, stomach cancer, etc. In my life?

Yes, great health is the answer and better for you, but nothing is 100%.

Count your blessings you can run.
I ran some Marathons early in life, but I'm thrilled after my last surgery I can finally run some after 20 years of inability.

Superiority is a Temporary Illusion.

-----

In other news, it looks like the Brilliance in Missouri has found a way to fix the Covid Pandemic!

Dont do Anything!!! Dont talk about it, Dont be Medically tracking it.

https://gizmodo.com/missouri-ditches-covid-19-measures-after-court-ruling-1848202938

#27687 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Your doctor should probably be banned from the medical profession.
100 percent?! Who says that? Is his name Nick Riviera by any chance?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#27688 2 years ago

I can’t follow Trekkie’s argument. Help me.

Some people bc of their age or underlying conditions are more at risk from Covid. No one disagrees. There is no one arguing against that.

He claimed he is 100% guaranteed to survive Covid with no ill effects even if he wasn’t vaccinated. I can understand arguing that. And not testable now since he is vaccinated, lol. Anyway, no one disputes that younger and healthier people are less likely to have a problem. But 100%?

So the argument seems to be that some Special People are 100% guaranteed to survive Covid with no ill effects regardless of vaccination status?

Then (presumably normal) people post examples of the Special People dying or getting long Covid, disproving the 100% claim.

Do I have this right? What’s the narrative thing? I’m guessing I’m in the group that should know “the narrative”, but I’m a little lost. If Trekkie or someone could state “the narrative” it might be helpful.

#27689 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My cousin went to Med school. He shared lots of insight into his chosen field. And he told me that not all doctors are "A" students. Some of those doctors just squeaked by.

And how many of these squeaking by doctors showed up at the CDC?
But everybody keep worrying about the guy that gave Trekkie 100% chance of survival.

#27690 2 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#27691 2 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

And how many of these squeaking by doctors showed up at the CDC?
But everybody keep worrying about the guy that gave Trekkie 100% chance of survival.

LOL, you don't get to work at the CDC by squeaking by. That's like saying the people that become FBI agents barely passed college. It's a very competitive job to get.

#27692 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

False. Check some of the links others and I have posted.

You are conveniently ignoring a whole pile of facts just because they don't support the position you're taking.

Uh, no, not even close. Come on.

Yes, some healthy people have. That's what makes this virus unpredictable and dangerous, as I have said before.

Uh, duh? That shows it's happening, while you're claiming it's not. But it is. So, there you go.

What is this "narrative" nonsense? Good grief. Covid can affect anyone, not just certain specific groups of people. Those "exceptions" prove it. You're the one who is trying to adhere to a "narrative".

Seriously? Come on. You're being ridiculous.

OMG!!! Where do I begin?

Let’s see…do you post from the CDC or FDA? NOPE!

I’m not going to ignore the fact that the 2 biggest factors for covid is age and pre-existing conditions. The only place on the planet where those 2 things don’t matter is this thread.

Some healthy people have died…not a lot. An extremely rare small minority. No different than with the flu or heart attacks. Some people die in plane crashes. As the data shows, I have no fear of dying from Covid, flu, heart attack or plane crashes. The extremely rare cases are just that…rare.

It’s hysterical how the extremely rare cases are being used as the rule here. I posted the extremely rare cases of high end athletes dying of heart attacks? Is that the norm? NOPE!

The narrative being pushed is that we need to live in constant fear and that Covid will kill us all. That only applies to a small percentage.

Exceptions don’t effect anything? Anyone who can even say this has absolutely no idea what they are talking about…(hmmm….looks like it’s in your post…) the reason why it’s called exceptions to the rule, is because it’s statistically insignificant. If it weren’t the exception, it would be the rule.

#27693 2 years ago

Mom: Little Trekkie! How did you do on your big math test?

Little Trekkie: 100% correct!

Mom: Terrific son, can I see the test? (Looks at test.) Says on the paper that you had 10 wrong. See, right here on the paper.

Little Trekkie: Those are just exceptions.

Mom: Wait, what? You said 100% correct, but I just showed you that 10 of these are incorrect.

Little Trekkie: Exceptions don't effect anything. Keep grasping at straws and keep that narrative going lady.

#27694 2 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I’ll be happy to.

Trekkie is attempting to redefine mathematics. He is tired of living under the draconian rules of 100% of something needing to be every individual item of that thing. He is adding in “ish” mathematics. For example 99%ish is equal to 100%.

He is taking this tact in response to the following:

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

There are a few things there. First, a medical professional is saying that even if Trekkie didn’t get the vaccine, he is 100% guaranteed to survive. That’s a pretty strong statement. And Trekkie never backs away from any statement he’s made (that I’ve seen).

His reasoning was that people who run marathons are healthy, that’s why his doctor is able to tell him with 100% certainty.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Unfortunately DCFAN chimed in that being a marathon runner is not a 100% survival rate from Covid:

Quoted from DCFAN:

Oh really? 100% chance a marathon runner will not die of Covid

He even provided examples, which Trekkie called exceptions.

100% doesn’t allow for exceptions, so Trekkies entire argument was proved false. But rather than back off and grumble that other people were right, and throw out a lot of 99.99% admitting he was wrong, he is looking to double down 110%.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

They prove it wasn’t 100%. They prove you were 100% wrong. Just admit it and move on. Or keep arguing when you know your point is lost. You’re free to choose.

#27695 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Mom: Little Trekkie! How did you do on your big math test?
Little Trekkie: 100% correct!
Mom: Terrific son, can I see the test? (Looks at test.) Says on the paper that you had 10 wrong. See, right here on the paper.
Little Trekkie: Those are just exceptions.
Mom: Wait, what? You said 100% correct, but I just showed you that 10 of these are incorrect.
Little Trekkie: Exceptions don't effect anything. Keep grasping at straws and keep that narrative going lady.

Oh that's right...Covid is just going around killing all the healthy people.

Thank God you're here!

#27696 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

The narrative being pushed is that we need to live in constant fear and that Covid will kill us all.

I’m not sure who exactly is pushing this narrative, but they should stop…it is ridiculous.

#27698 2 years ago

Must be exhausting to be right 100% of the time.

#27699 2 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I’m not sure who exactly is pushing this narrative, but they should stop…it is ridiculous.

It's trekkie. He's inventing arguments again to argue against.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 554 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/554?hl=pinball_gizzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.