272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 536 of 576.
#26752 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

While this circle is telling towards your lack of evidence, it is a bit redundant. You are still asking me to prove the negative instead of proving the positive yourself. I'll be happy with any sources you provide, or the details of your own research into it. I enjoy looking into dark rabbit holes occasionally. If there is "way more proof" it is man made, please show us.

If there isn't enough evidence for you to connect the dots by now you probably never will but every day more and more points to it. I personally believe it and have since day one when I heard it came from Wuhan.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/letter-confirms-wuhan-lab-virus-study-was-funded-by-taxpayers/

#26753 2 years ago

The OSHA rule is also not quite a vaccine mandate:

"Under this standard, covered employers must develop, implement and enforce a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, unless they adopt a policy requiring employees to choose to either be vaccinated or undergo regular COVID-19 testing and wear a face covering at work."
https://www.osha.gov/news/newsreleases/national/11042021

#26754 2 years ago

We don't really want to "connect the dots" as we aren't Sherlock Holmes and Facebook isn't Scotland yard.

You want to prove something? Provide actual evidence, not just a bunch of bullshit. Then we won't have to "connect the dots."

#26756 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

If you actually watched that video and don't find them saying "we need a way to blow up the system" to get people on mRNA vaccines just 3 months before the pandemic began well if that's what qanon is then so be it. I call it a coincidence at least and premeditation at best.

I wasn't talking about the video, I'm not following any links you post, your comments include blatantly false information, obvious disinformation, and wild completely unbelievable conspiracy theories.

#26757 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

If there isn't enough evidence for you to connect the dots by now you probably never will but every day more and more points to it. I personally believe it and have since day one when I heard it came from Wuhan.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/letter-confirms-wuhan-lab-virus-study-was-funded-by-taxpayers/

That is the problem with conspiracy theories. They rely on each individual to jump to conclusions themselves without providing any real data.

In this exact case, you stated something as fact, but cannot back it up with anything. You are trying to shoo me away by having me do my own research into the thing you are claiming. Now you are couching it as what you "personally believe". I was hoping for at least an echo chamber source.

I'll be happy to state a fact here, you cannot back it up. You are stuck with using the weak hand of innuendo to prove what you said. I've given you a few opportunities, and you have nothing. Even the article you linked in this post starts off with "The origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 remains unclear". It is the very first sentence of your rebuttal.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have provided none when given multiple opportunities. So I will give you some personal advice. I think you have jumped too far into the rabbit hole, and you might want to poke your head out of the ground and have a look around. That's not a fact, it is just my opinion. Come up for air instead of pretending I'm the enemy.

#26758 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

OSHA is doing it's job ….
This mandate will both save lives, and annoy morons, so I'm all for it.

Me too, I support it. But there’s no denying that it’s gonna freak out libertarians. It’s a big move. But I guess you can only dangle carrots for so long until the big stick needs to come out.

It will be interesting to see if the governors’ challenges get to the Supreme Court, I suspect they will.

#26759 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

The title of the article says “Wuhan lab’s COVID-19 leak” when it hasn’t been proven at all. More echo chamber stuff.

Did the US help fund the research? Yes, and we should fund and support research into viruses.

#26760 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I wasn't talking about the video, I'm not following any links you post, your comments include blatantly false information, obvious disinformation, and wild completely unbelievable conspiracy theories.

That's the spirit. Plug your eyes and ears!
I've attached the information here. You can find the video on cspan or I can share it again with you if you like.

(Notice my image got censored. All of it is said here in the video from CSPAN. https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845-1/universal-flu-vaccine)

#26762 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

That is the problem with conspiracy theories. They rely on each individual to jump to conclusions themselves without providing any real data.
In this exact case, you stated something as fact, but cannot back it up with anything. You are trying to shoo me away by having me do my own research into the thing you are claiming. Now you are couching it as what you "personally believe". I was hoping for at least an echo chamber source.
I'll be happy to state a fact here, you cannot back it up. You are stuck with using the weak hand of innuendo to prove what you said. I've given you a few opportunities, and you have nothing. Even the article you linked in this post starts off with "The origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 remains unclear". It is the very first sentence of your rebuttal.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have provided none when given multiple opportunities. So I will give you some personal advice. I think you have jumped too far into the rabbit hole, and you might want to poke your head out of the ground and have a look around. That's not a fact, it is just my opinion. Come up for air instead of pretending I'm the enemy.

So you just ignored the article I literally just sent you that you asked me too lol. Awesome you guys are incredible!

You're right though, I'm sure Fuaci would come out and tell us the truth if it was man made and wound up causing the biggest global catastrophe since WW2! XD

#26763 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Me too, I support it. But there’s no denying that it’s gonna freak out libertarians. It’s a big move. But I guess you can only dangle carrots for so long until the big stick needs to come out.

I was working the wheat harvest after I graduated High School in 1970. There was no O.S.H.A. There were no seat belt laws. We were not safety minded in those days. Ford Motor Co. tried to sell a safety package in 1956 that included a padded dash and seat belts; That effort was dismal failure.

When I was on harvest and in the wheat field the only privacy you had if you needed to go was to head for the bushes. I imagine most farming is still like this today, at least in the midwest. The crop pickers in California might have porta-potties in the fields now, but I don't really know.

OSHA was not well received by businesses. Many of the safety items we take for granted today were not a consideration back then ( many business attitude was if you don't like working here go find another job).

This is an over-the-top cartoon of OSHA ridicule that hit in 1972. However, I did not see this cartoon until 1977.

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 1.55.04 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-05 at 1.55.04 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 1.50.40 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-05 at 1.50.40 PM (resized).png

Notice the hard hat with ear protectors in the upper right. I was in the navy and worked around jet engines. The navy furnished protective hearing muffs for our ears; Jet engines will make you go deaf. When I got out of the navy, I went to New Orleans and got a job working for Brown & Root making offshore drilling rigs.

I was working in the pipe fitting shop with loud metal pipes clanging and making loud racket all day long. I brought my protective ear muffs to work. What I did was not appreciated by management. First, I had to explain what I was wearing and why. Then my name became "airplane". You know how it works; if you are doing something others do not like and they cannot make an cogent argument against you, then you find yourself the subject of ridicule (politicians do this all the time).

I left that job in short order. I was not going to become like Old Joe, the pipe fitter, who was as deaf as a rock from years of all the clanging pipes.

Today we have OSHA looking after things. But businesses are also more safety minded just because if they start having too many injury accidents, their liability insurance companies come around and start jacking insurance rates.

So, I say, screw the libertarians.

"Roll on OSHA." Keep looking out for the working guy.

#26764 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

So you just ignored the article I literally just sent you that you asked me too lol. Awesome you guys are incredible!

I quoted the article you are saying I ignored. You even included that quote from the article in the blockquote you cited in my reply. It's ok to be a bit riled up, but take a few seconds to read what I wrote. Then, like I said, come up for air. It's going to be ok. I'm not your enemy, we just disagree. If you want, we can just declare a truce... as long as you are not presenting conspiracy theories as facts... because that I cannot abide here. There are plenty of echo chambers with like minded individuals that could support you with that.

#26765 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I quoted the article you are saying I ignored. You even included that quote from the article in the blockquote you cited in my reply. It's ok to be a bit riled up, but take a few seconds to read what I wrote. Then, like I said, come up for air. It's going to be ok. I'm not your enemy, we just disagree. If you want, we can just declare a truce... as long as you are not presenting conspiracy theories as facts... because that I cannot abide here. There are plenty of echo chambers with like minded individuals that could support you with that.

So you read the whole article and don't find "...confirms that the NIH funded research at the WIV during 2018-2019 that manipulated a bat coronavirus called WIV1." and then 20 miles from that same institute apparently there was a "wet market serving bats" and similar coronavirus naturally and quite coincidently popped up at that same time?

It really doesn't take a super genius to put two and two together.

#26766 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Quoted from DaveH:

#26767 2 years ago

"British intelligence services believe Wuhan Covid lab leak theory 'is feasible'"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/wuhan-covid-lab-leak-theory-24214252

Again no one in our government will come out and say "we messed up over in Wuhan, our bad.".

It's not really conspiracy theory when a large part of the globe including our own intel agencies believes it's more than possible that the leak was from our lab in Wuhan and that we paid for the very virus that is infecting us currently.

#26768 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I've attached the information here. You can find the video on cspan or I can share it again with you if you like.
[quoted image] (Notice my image got censored. All of it is said here in the video from CSPAN. https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845-1/universal-flu-vaccine)

I don’t see anything sinister in what you shared. Fauci had the foresight to say that the system wasn’t ready for a flu pandemic and “we need to blow up the system”. Okay, so? Then he uses some insider language (“sexy”, lol) to talk about getting more funding for mRNA vaccine research. Again: so what?

#26769 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I’ll share a related story. My friend and I were jamming in her garage one day, and we heard a crash. Someone had tried to steal her Jeep and crashed it at the bottom of the hill. We called the cops. A little kid told him: “I saw a guy get out of the Jeep and run into the woods”. The cop didn’t believe any of us. He was sure that we had pushed the Jeep down the hill to collect insurance money. We didn’t even know the kid.

Things aren’t always what they seem.

Yes, it seems feasible that a lab leak could have started this. But we don’t know. The Chinese blocking the outside world from an investigation sure isn’t helping.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_lab_leak_theory

#26771 2 years ago

Adding to the above, I don’t fault anyone for thinking a lab leak could have caused this. It’s when someone tries to connect the outbreak to comments made before the outbreak that I think they’re in tinfoil hat territory. The idea that Fauci is somehow responsible for the outbreak seems crazy to me.

#26772 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

believes it's more than possible

Quoted from BrianJ1337:

connect the dots

This is the speech of conspiracy theory. They are the words of innuendo, they allow people to get close to lying without outright lying. For instance, there is no rebuttal to "it's more than possible", because it doesn't actually say anything. It's offering an alternative view of something that should be able to be established. It rips at the fabric of society by making sure nothing can ever be established. In other words, it is bullshit, every bit of it when said like that. It's ok that you choose to be led around by that, but I'll keep pointing out what it is.

And I know I won't get anywhere with this. You are not going to agree with me, and I'm not going to turn into a conspiracy nutter. Though I wish I could sometimes, because it seems much easier to always know who caused all of my discomfort.

#26773 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The Chinese blocking the outside world from an investigation sure isn’t helping

Nor was censoring any discussion of it for months. That wasn't the Chinese, that was the good ole' USA and their techcronies. As a nation, we were FORBIDDEN to even entertain such "conspiracy theories". Turns out, so much of the initial "misinformation" turned out to be solid.

#26775 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

"British intelligence services believe Wuhan Covid lab leak theory 'is feasible'"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/wuhan-covid-lab-leak-theory-24214252
Again no one in our government will come out and say "we messed up over in Wuhan, our bad.".
It's not really conspiracy theory when a large part of the globe including our own intel agencies believes it's more than possible that the leak was from our lab in Wuhan and that we paid for the very virus that is infecting us currently.

I learned a long time ago to not care what anybody believes. Especially when it involves suppositional possibilities. So, the agents believe it is possibly "feasible". Either they know, Or they don't.

Cops hit up judges to issue search warrants because they believe the perp has something dirty in the house. But they will not know until they get a peek inside.

You believe Jesus walked on water. You can believe anything you want. I want to see it for myself.

Here are a group of synonyms for "believe". Each word can be associated to guesswork.

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.05.41 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.05.41 PM (resized).png

From your link:

" British intelligence operatives reportedly now believe it is "feasible" the Covid pandemic began with a leak from a research laboratory in Wuhan, China.

Agents are investigating a possible leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, reports claim.

Previously, British, American and other western intelligence agencies have appeared to discount the possibility of a lab leak.

But now, sources claim there has been a reassessment and deemed the possibility as "feasible".

All these agents are doing is guessing. They have no proof.

EDIT:

Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Sure. Served 4 years in the military fighting bankers wars from 2002-2006. We were being blown up by Iranians while our own government was secretly flying pallets of cash to them in the middle of the night just a few years later. We've watched the news and politicians lie to us time after time after time (MAJOR lies that turned our country upside down).

Many believed Saddam was hiding WMDs in Iraq. Many thought it was feasible. But their "believer" was broken and guessed incorrectly.

#26776 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

[quoted image] (Notice my image got censored. All of it is said here in the video from CSPAN. https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845-1/universal-flu-vaccine)

I really appreciate you sharing this video, because there’s so much goodness in it. It’s not often that I kick off my weekend with 2 beers and an hour of wonkish immunological conversation. Now that I’ve watched the entire hour, I can comment on the image you posted.

You will not hear Fauci or anyone else say “blow up the system”, or talk about bypassing regulatory approvals. It didn’t happen. What they did talk about was that the current system for responding to seasonal flu is now 70 years old, and that it’s desperately in need of innovation. They talked about technological disruption.

They talked about making flu research “sexy”, but it was directed toward 2 serious problems. First, the really smart grad students aren’t interested in flu research. They’d rather sequence the human genome, or find a way to cure a specific cancer. Second, there’s not enough money directed toward flu research because it’s not taken seriously by most people UNTIL there is a pandemic (and sometime not even then!). Most people in 2019 didn’t consider flu a serious problem, even after the H1N1 outbreak.

I learned so much watching this, I’d recommend that anyone with enough patience watch it.

#26777 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I really appreciate you sharing this video, because there’s so much goodness in it. It’s not often that I kick off my weekend with 2 beers and an hour of wonky immunological conversation. Now that I’ve watched the entire hour, I can comment on the image you posted.
You will not hear Fauci or anyone else say “blow up the system”, or talk about bypassing regulatory approvals. It didn’t happen. What they did talk about was that the current system for responding to seasonal flu is now 70 years old, and that it’s desperately in need of innovation. They talked about technological disruption.
They talked about making flu research “sexy”, but it was directed toward 2 serious problems. First, the really smart grad students aren’t interested in flu research. They’d rather sequence the human genome, or find a way to cure a specific cancer. Second, there’s not enough money directed toward flu research because it’s not taken seriously by most people UNTIL there is a pandemic (and sometime not even then!). Most people in 2019 didn’t consider flu a serious problem, even after the H1N1 outbreak.
I learned so much watching this, I’d recommend that anyone with enough patience watch it.

Why do you lie so much? It's literally in the first 8 minutes of the clip! https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845-1/universal-flu-vaccine

Michael Specter the Stanford speaker says and I quote "A term I hate but will use, disruption, why don't we blow the system up? obviously we can't turn off the system we have and say hey everyone in the world should get this new vaccine we haven't given to anyone yet.. but there must be some way that.."

This was 3 months before the pandemic began. I'm sure it's all just a giant coincidence though. I understand you may not find that suspicious but there is no need to lie about it not being said.

Just rewatched the beginning and forgot to add the guy (Rick Bright - HHS) before him discusses the urgency for quick produced mRNA vaccines because the Bill Gates study showed 33 million dead in the first 6 months from a influenza type outbreak. Hmm...

#26778 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Why do you lie so much? It's literally in the first 8 minutes of the clip! https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845-1/universal-flu-vaccine
Michael Specter the Stanford speaker says and I quote "A term I hate but will use, disruption, why don't we blow the system up? obviously we can't turn off the system we have and say hey everyone in the world should get this new vaccine we haven't given to anyone yet.. but there must be some way that.."
This was 3 months before the pandemic began. I'm sure it's all just a giant coincidence though. I understand you may not find that suspicious but there is no need to lie about it not being said.

I ripped a huge fart in front of my girlfriend 3 months before the pandemic began.

I’m sure it’s a coincidence though.

CONNECT THE DOTS SHEEPLE!!!!

#26779 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I ripped a huge fart in front of my girlfriend 3 months before the pandemic began.
I’m sure it’s a coincidence though.
CONNECT THE DOTS SHEEPLE!!!!

“ obviously we can't turn off the system we have and say hey everyone in the world should get this new vaccine we haven't given to anyone yet “

Obviously they can.

#26780 2 years ago
images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
#26781 2 years ago

After a long week, a little levity (well, at least as a Vikings fan)

4C389CDA-F787-4B03-AE61-335BEDBD4FF5.jpeg4C389CDA-F787-4B03-AE61-335BEDBD4FF5.jpeg
#26782 2 years ago

I thought you said you retired at 40. Anyway, good job keeping Godwin’s Law alive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

#26783 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I learned a long time ago to not care what anybody believes. Especially when it involves suppositional possibilities

Yep, there’s a reason they’re called “suppositories”.

#26784 2 years ago

Aaron Rogers takes Ivermectin after consulting with Joe Rogan.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/05/sport/aaron-rodgers-packers/index.html

29D2473D-95FB-4FC5-996A-CD94F98D1B2D (resized).jpeg29D2473D-95FB-4FC5-996A-CD94F98D1B2D (resized).jpeg

#26785 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Just rewatched the beginning and forgot to add the guy (Rick Bright - HHS) before him discusses the urgency for quick produced mRNA vaccines because the Bill Gates study showed 33 million dead in the first 6 months from a influenza type outbreak. Hmm...

I’m sorry I missed the fact that the MODERATOR (a journalist) said this. I didn’t lie. You’re the one taking all of these things out of context and trying to present them as evidence that the pandemic was somehow premeditated. It IS a coincidence - scientists have been meeting and discussing this for at least a decade. Did you even watch the whole video?

It sounds like you’re opposed to any kind of change in our 70-year-old flu vaccine regime. What’s your alternative? If it weren’t for mRNA vaccines, we probably WOULD have 33 million dead now instead of 5 million.

#26787 2 years ago

And a chaser.

One of these is not like the other ones

6BE2F8D0-2401-4A61-929E-0EA1CE22A5C0.jpeg6BE2F8D0-2401-4A61-929E-0EA1CE22A5C0.jpeg
#26788 2 years ago

South Korea took very draconian measures at the start of the pandemic. What that chart shows is “freedom isn’t free”. A lot of people in the US and UK had to die for us to enjoy our relative freedom. We could show a similar chart for gun deaths. It used to be “Give me liberty or give me death”. Now, it’s “Give me liberty, and if thousands of other people have to die, so be it.”

#26789 2 years ago

This thread is going to get interesting in the next few months, I have no doubt about that.

#26790 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The new OSHA regulations are heavy-handed, but DeSantis is not a small-government hero. He’s imposing huge fines on small businesses that are just trying to protect their staff and clients, in the name of “freedom”. What about the freedoms of small business owners?

27 States are suing the Biden Administration over COVID mandates, I believe that is more than half of the country. Stop blaming Florida for everything.

#26791 2 years ago

Ha ha! Can’t wait to get axed. Mandate pffft more like agenda. Count me out!

#26793 2 years ago

So now we have the PILL to consider ( thanks to Phizer) . HUGE BIG DEAL for the antivaxer! But also a big deal for all of us. Why, Because I will be able to have a chance to be admitted to a hospital if I have a dyer medical issue. Me and my family might have a chance to survive a serious medical issue now. Apparently it is a "sick pill". It would be given to people that have the virus preventing hospitalization and death. Merk also has one coming but not as effective. The Phizer pill should be available by Thanksgiving.

#26794 2 years ago

I find it funny every negative attack article on Aaron rodgers only quotes the McMaster ivermectin study no others, which was paid for by?..

Bill Gates. Crazy he keeps popping up everywhere these days. They should have just called it the “bill gates ivermectin study”.

#26795 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

27 States are suing the Brandon Administration over COVID mandates, I believe that is more than half of the country. Stop blaming Florida for everything.

I read it more as a reference to the fact that in Florida, businesses are now subject to state fines for requiring vaccination or inquiring about vaccination status.

Kind of the polar opposite of the fed requirements.

And the point that was being made is that if one is considered an infringement, than the other should be too.

(Sorry if I am putting words in anyone’s mouth).

#26796 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

South Korea took very draconian measures at the start of the pandemic. What that chart shows is “freedom isn’t free”. A lot of people in the US and UK had to die for us to enjoy our relative freedom. We could show a similar chart for gun deaths. It used to be “Give me liberty or give me death”. Now, it’s “Give me liberty, and if thousands of other people have to die, so be it.”

Good point. Choices have costs.

Debate about cost benefit ratios still very valid, but I think the chart shows that the measures were effective at what they were trying to do. So this is part of my rebuttal to the whole “the measures don’t even work” line of argument.

#26797 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

27 States are suing the Biden Administration over COVID mandates, I believe that is more than half of the country. Stop blaming Florida for everything.

We don't need no stinkin' vaccines. It is un-American. I know my rights and you can't force this shit on me.

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.06.02 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.06.02 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.07.59 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.07.59 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.09.09 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.09.09 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.10.07 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.10.07 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.10.27 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.10.27 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.11.49 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.11.49 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.12.33 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.12.33 AM (resized).png

#26798 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

Are those 27 states also fining business owners for trying to protect their staff and customers? No, it’s just Florida.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 536 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/536?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.