272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 453 of 576.
#22600 2 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

IF you did not believe Covid was real and does not affect you or the Pinball community,
then maybe understanding that Chris Walsh (organizer of the NW Pinball show)
Died this week, in the hospital for nearly 3 months with complications from Covid,
he was about to get released at the end of this month, but unfortunately had a sudden heart attack,
I am sure brought on by complications from covid.
RIP Chris Walsh krunch

Quoted from nwpinball:

It's amazing what a difference a few weeks can make. Washington State opened up vaccines April 15th to everyone 16 and over with no restrictions. Up until then and for the next week or so, it was very hard to get a vaccination appointment, demand outweighed supply. But after the floodgates had opened for a few weeks, this is changing, the mass vax centers in the hockey and football stadiums suddenly were taking 100s of walkups per day and not even filling them all after being booked solid for months. Free vax clinics doing walk ups started popping up in a lot of public parks, often run by nursing groups or fire stations. It seems we are probably 2-3 weeks from the mass vax centers closing as 60-70% of the city of Seattle will be vaccinated and then it will just happen at local pharmacies and health centers.
I feel like now the country has to figure out how to convince more of the remaining 30-40% of the people they should get the vaccine. What strategies will work?
Joints for jabs like they did in NYC?
Bars are starting to do free shots for shots, I like that idea.
I think we also need a nation-wide marketing campaign about how people should do it as their civic duty, like voting, to help the country overcome the pandemic and get our businesses and economy back on track.
But ultimately, with so many new anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists, I think the only way to overcome it, will be to limit public resources and private businesses unvaccinated people have access too. I have an old girlfriend that's not getting vaccinated, she's given me the whole "the vaccine was too rushed" and "I don't trust the government and corporations" lines, but she works construction as an electrician and says she will do it if she is required to for work. So I keep hoping her work requires her soon.

The best way to get all the fence sitters vaccinated is to require vaccine passports to attend sporting events, concerts, visit amusement parks fly, etc.

It may be controversial to some but I personally have no problem with it as that makes it possible to start reopening segments of the economy in a safer and faster manner. Some people wilm6 blow a gasket about their civil rights somehow being violated, though.

#22601 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

I'll take the shot when the FDA officially approves it.

??? Get any vaccine shot you can get. What the fuck are you waiting for? Alberta has the worst covid rate in North America.

#22602 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

I'll take the shot when the FDA officially approves it.

So in like 1-3 months?

“Pfizer plans to file for full FDA approval of Covid vaccine at the end of this month”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/04/pfizer-pfe-earnings-q1-2021.html

#22603 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I feel like now the country has to figure out how to convince more of the remaining 30-40% of the people they should get the vaccine. What strategies will work?

If we could convince this 30% that there is some shadow government agency or political boogey-man actively trying to prevent them from getting the shot, I think that would give our vaccination rate a pretty good bump. half-kidding.

#22604 2 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

At the Walmart, near my house, they actually made an announcement over the intercom to the entire store that they had some shots available.
The Pfizer vaccine requires refrigeration and expires after a certain time period.
I was able to get mine 5 minutes before the shot was expired.

Yeah, but this was late morning. I wouldn't expect them to have doses about to expire unless there was just very little demand.

#22605 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I made a photo copy of my vaccination card and laminated the copy. This way I can keep the original safe, yet still carry around a laminated copy with me in case I need it.

The nurse that gave me my shot told me to take a picture of the card and keep it in my phone that way you always have it with you.

#22606 2 years ago

So I need to vent and this looks to be a good place to do so. If I violate any site rules with this one let me know and I'll edit. We buried my Dad at the beginning of last month. He admittedly had a host of medical issues and was already in full care nursing home before all this but it was the Covid that finished him off. Hearing through local nursing friends that his facility had a lot of staff that were unwilling to take the vaccine is kind of upsetting, especially since a similar facility just up the road has not reported one case of Covid and doesn't share that same rumors of refusal. And he is far from the only person I know that has died from this thing.

Socially before Covid I identified with the following groups of people (in no particular order): Christians, republicans, old car/truck enthusiasts, and pinball machine enthusiasts. Basically, ground zero for the new maskhole and anti-vaxxer movements. It seemed one minute we were all laughing at what an idiot Jenny McCarthy was, and now she could apparently deliver the keynote address at the next republican convention?! How quickly things can change, huh?

I can't tell you how much nonsense has been forwarded to me by friends in the above groups. "Covid is no bigger deal than the regular flu!" even though it seems to kill as many people in 3 weeks as the flu would kill in an entire year. Math isn't everyone's strong suite I guess? I won't go through the rest of the list, you guys have heard it all. Although I will say my favorite thing is when people will send me patriotic quotes from the founding fathers in an attempt to justify their maskhole behavior as if they are being some kind of a hero or patriot by not doing even the simplest thing to make this situation better.

So what is my point? It's this: Both me and my wife are now vaccinated after a year of quarantining, missing events, social distancing, etc. So I feel relatively safe to go out in public now. The question is, do I want to? Not from a safety principle, but from a principle principle. In the immortal words of the Joker, the chips were down, and these so called "civilized people" really did show their true colors. Do I really want to be around them again after a full year of bitching about everything, and when they were finally called to do the one thing that would fix all this now they are refusing? But if I don't hang out with any of the above groups anymore, I'm sure I'm not ready to become the opposite of all those groups either (even though generally speaking they seemed to behave better during all this).

Where is a guy like me supposed to go for fun now??

#22607 2 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

Do I really want to be around them again

I'd have to imagine this is an issue for many. How do you try and go back to normal with the few people who you no longer respect on an intellectual or even moral level? Being a dummy myself, I would have never imagined I'd have intellectual standards. But here we are.

#22608 2 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

Socially before Covid I identified with the following groups of people (in no particular order): Christians, republicans, old car/truck enthusiasts, and pinball machine enthusiasts. Basically, ground zero for the new maskhole and anti-vaxxer movements. It seemed one minute we were all laughing at what an idiot Jenny McCarthy was, and now she could apparently deliver the keynote address at the next republican convention?! How quickly things can change, huh?
I can't tell you how much nonsense has been forwarded to me by friends in the above groups. "Covid is no bigger deal than the regular flu!" even though it seems to kill as many people in 3 weeks as the flu would kill in an entire year. Math isn't everyone's strong suite I guess? I won't go through the rest of the list, you guys have heard it all. Although I will say my favorite thing is when people will send me patriotic quotes from the founding fathers in an attempt to justify their maskhole behavior as if they are being some kind of a hero or patriot by not doing even the simplest thing to make this situation better.

Your summation follows recent polling of those that don't want the vaccine(s). Its really a modern scientific miracle to have have vaccines this effective. As Americans we are soooo fortunate to have the vaccine so accessible now especially seeing other countries suffering in mass.

There's still a lot of people that can die from this in the US. I wonder if its going to take more waves of outbreaks and deaths to change minds?

#22609 2 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

So I need to vent and this looks to be a good place to do so. If I violate any site rules with this one let me know and I'll edit. We buried my Dad at the beginning of last month. He admittedly had a host of medical issues and was already in full care nursing home before all this but it was the Covid that finished him off. Hearing through local nursing friends that his facility had a lot of staff that were unwilling to take the vaccine is kind of upsetting, especially since a similar facility just up the road has not reported one case of Covid and doesn't share that same rumors of refusal. And he is far from the only person I know that has died from this thing.
So what is my point? It's this: Both me and my wife are now vaccinated after a year of quarantining, missing events, social distancing, etc. So I feel relatively safe to go out in public now. The question is, do I want to? Not from a safety principle, but from a principle principle. In the immortal words of the Joker, the chips were down, and these so called "civilized people" really did show their true colors. Do I really want to be around them again after a full year of bitching about everything, and when they were finally called to do the one thing that would fix all this now they are refusing? But if I don't hang out with any of the above groups anymore, I'm sure I'm not ready to become the opposite of all those groups either (even though generally speaking they seemed to behave better during all this).
Where is a guy like me supposed to go for fun now??

They are living in a reality distortion field of BS. I'd suggest a diplomatic dose of some reality. A friend sharing his real experience and the loss might knock some sense into some of them. If not, were they really friends?

Our family friend who ended up in the hospital from Covid (she survived) was so weak she was laying on her apartment floor for days trying to call someone. She doesn't have insurance and didn't want to call 911. She ended up needing to. In spite of knowing all this, more than a few Facebook Friends and Family mock the pandemic nearly every day knowing she sees it. It's so callous and I have a hard time believing they are really that awful. It's really like they are under a spell...

#22610 2 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

We buried my Dad at the beginning of last month.

Sorry for the loss of your dad.

For the rest, personally, I've learned a lot about some people during this pandemic. There are some folks I'm no longer associating with because of their take on the whole thing. However there are a lot of others that I cannot wait to be around and have fun with again. That's always there in any hobby. Steer clear of the assholes, and have fun with the good people.

#22611 2 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

I'd have to imagine this is an issue for many. How do you try and go back to normal with the few people who you no longer respect on an intellectual or even moral level? Being a dummy myself, I would have never imagined I'd have intellectual standards. But here we are.

My cousin lives just outside Valley NE. She is a nurse. Her husband is rabid with his politics. She is taking hydroxiecloquine (sp). Will not consider a vaccine. Works in some sort of clinic in Omaha.

#22612 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

??? Get any vaccine shot you can get. What the fuck are you waiting for? Alberta has the worst covid rate in North America.

Maybe due to side effects in my family from certain vaccine shots in the past? I won't buy the first run of anything, call me cautious. I don't believe anything any government officials put out, too many missteps and mistakes by the "experts".

#22613 2 years ago

So maybe waiting to make sure what's in the shot I'm taking and making sure it won't damage my kids is "what the fuck I'm waiting for"

#22614 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

So maybe waiting to make sure what's in the shot I'm taking and making sure it won't damage my kids is "what the fuck I'm waiting for"

I am so very confused by this. You are concerned that you taking a vaccine will damage your current children somehow?

By what mechanism?

#22615 2 years ago

They have had reactions to flu and meningitis vaccines in the past. We thought our youngest might have had brain trauma after his meningitis shot. So just being cautious. Waiting to see if long term effects arise. All this is too new with no track record yet.

#22616 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

They are living in a reality distortion field of BS. I'd suggest a diplomatic dose of some reality. A friend sharing his real experience and the loss might knock some sense into some of them. If not, were they really friends?
Our family friend who ended up in the hospital from Covid (she survived) was so weak she was laying on her apartment floor for days trying to call someone. She doesn't have insurance and didn't want to call 911. She ended up needing to. In spite of knowing all this, more than a few Facebook Friends and Family mock the pandemic nearly every day knowing she sees it. It's so callous and I have a hard time believing they are really that awful. It's really like they are under a spell...

I have to admit I haven't yet had the balls to post these thoughts on my regular social media locations. Consider my post here a "test run". It is interesting to me however the nonsense stuff appearing in my feeds did drop off noticeably after I posted about my Dad so at least (possibly) my friends have figured out I'm not the target audience for the Qanon crap right about now.

Quoted from DaveH:

Sorry for the loss of your dad.

You as well for your loss.

#22617 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

In the meantime while you wait I would peacefully and respectfully suggest you read up on "Covid fingers" and "Covid lungs" to see what the alternative damage can be if you or your loved ones end up with this disease. You will need to venture outside of the normal web sites you get your information from, our right leaning ones seem to be ignoring all such stories from what I'm seeing.

Stay safe!

#22618 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

I've heard they are going to start testing the vaccine on rabbits next week. So, here real quick you should be good to go.

#22619 2 years ago

"Going back into work? Prepare to prove you've been vaccinated"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/success/employer-mandate-worker-vaccinations/index.html

"But this year, there is a new requirement for their 225-member staff: Covid-19 vaccinations are mandatory."

"As the country moves toward fully reopening and vaccinations become more readily available, businesses are exploring whether they can legally mandate new or existing staff to be vaccinated. The short answer is yes."
============================================

So, get the vaccine or hit the bricks.

#22620 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Quoted from Oaken:

I am so very confused by this. You are concerned that you taking a vaccine will damage your current children somehow?
By what mechanism?

I read his quote as "future kids."

#22621 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My cousin lives just outside Valley NE. She is a nurse. Her husband is rabid with his politics. She is taking hydroxiecloquine (sp). Will not consider a vaccine. Works in some sort of clinic in Omaha.

If her husband is a chiropractor I know exactly who you are talking about (LOL, small community). Either way that description is not particularly uncommon here. I’ve always felt like this area is the only home I would ever want but after the last year...I could move.

#22622 2 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

If her husband is a chiropractor I know exactly who you are talking about (LOL, small community). Either way that description is not particularly uncommon here. I’ve always felt like this area is the only home I would ever want but after the last year...I could move.

Her husband works at an Omaha hospital. He is a pulmonary therapist. (sigh).

#22623 2 years ago

The little swimmers should be doing fine after being vaccinated with Pfizer :

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sperm-not-impacted-pfizer-biontech-155133414.html

#22624 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I read his quote as "future kids."

Guess I am confused either way. By what mechanism is a vaccinated man passing something to a future child?

#22625 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Guess I am confused either way. By what mechanism is a vaccinated man passing something to a future child?

Wouldn't that be an argument for vaccination? The only thing a man could potentially 'pass along' would be actual Covid after the child is born. A woman could confer antibody protection to the unborn child.

Getting a vaccination might also increase ones chances of finding an intelligent mate to assist in achieving the goal of future children. Seems like anti-vax sentiment would only narrow the field.

#22627 2 years ago

Positive news regarding Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and variants:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-studies-show-pfizer-moderna-095200757.html

#22629 2 years ago

First shot of Pfizer this morning. Zero side effects so far. Daughter had Moderna Tuesday, mildly sore arm Wednesday, back to normal already, no other effects. Parents a few weeks ago, same deal, slight sore arm for a day or so.

Only issue so far is I can't synch with my cell phone, it's not detecting any new devices. I'm guessing it's a compatibility issue between Apple iOs and the Windows OS in the Nanobots.

#22630 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

"Going back into work? Prepare to prove you've been vaccinated"
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/success/employer-mandate-worker-vaccinations/index.html
"But this year, there is a new requirement for their 225-member staff: Covid-19 vaccinations are mandatory."
"As the country moves toward fully reopening and vaccinations become more readily available, businesses are exploring whether they can legally mandate new or existing staff to be vaccinated. The short answer is yes."
============================================
So, get the vaccine or hit the bricks.

I hate that I am so OK with that. From the article:

"But we are drawing a hard line in the sand that if you want to be present with students, you will have to have the vaccine."

I view it all as the greater good. One of the big reasons Covid has been difficult (besides killing people) is how easily it spreads. They don't want it spreading in their own house. That sounds like a reasonable imposition. I'm pretty sure the company I work for is going to do the exact same thing.

Hell, I'm going to be doing the same thing. When I open my house back up for league and random gatherings, if you are not vaccinated, you won't be welcome here. I've always had behavior rules (don't be an asshole or you get kicked out), so this is no different.

And obviously I'm not saying that to you, only speaking to the article. Private entities set rules all the time.

#22631 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmeds:

First shot of Pfizer this morning. Zero side effects so far. Daughter had Moderna Tuesday, mildly sore arm Wednesday, back to normal already, no other effects. Parents a few weeks ago, same deal, slight sore arm for a day or so.
Only issue so far is I can't synch with my cell phone, it's not detecting any new devices. I'm guessing it's a compatibility issue between Apple iOs and the Windows OS in the Nanobots.

That doesn't kick in till the second shot!

#22632 2 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

That doesn't kick in till the second shot!

Sure ! I had my second shot a week ago. The first one went smoothly, the second one was a bit rough. Was super tired for 30 hours. But now I am fine!

So... don't plan anything major the next day.

#22633 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmeds:

FA626024-4AD0-471A-9610-B0B8DAEF1502 (resized).jpegFA626024-4AD0-471A-9610-B0B8DAEF1502 (resized).jpeg
#22634 2 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

[quoted image]

That's why when my wife says"hey google, where is my husband" I get a shooting pain in my arm at the injection site!

#22635 2 years ago

From a friend who found the vaccine cured him of his terrible lingering effects from Covid:

"I want to share some great news! Since The new year I've suffered from debilitating fatigue and what some call "brain fog" resulting from Covid-19 infection. It made work incredibly difficult, where I couldn't work more than a few hours before the onset of narcoleptic sleep jags. I found myself curled up on the hard floor of my office, missing meetings, and barely able to concentrate on my tasks. I was popping caffeine pills like tic-tacs and guzzling coffee just to be THAT amount of alert and then at night I couldn't fall asleep. I was afraid to exercise or even walk outside in the sun after once attempting a walk and when I came home I passed out for 4 hours in the middle of my work day.

I read about a small study of people finding relief from the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine and I immediately started making moves to get myself a shot. I'm happy to say that now, fully vaccinated, I'm waking up early, completely sharp focused, and actually forget to drink coffee in the morning because I'm already working. I get off work, go to band practice still with plenty of energy and I'm back home in bed at 11 like a real human. I forgot what it felt like to have boundless energy and I'm so incredibly happy. If you're suffering from "long haul" symptoms and worried about the vaccine making it worse please give it a shot."

#22636 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

So, when someone presents a fake card (which we know will be easy to make) all the safe, vaccinated people will be intermingling with those dirty, germ carriers?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/06/health/fake-vaccination-cards-california-bar/index.html

“forgery of a government seal”

I never knew that was a felony.

#22637 2 years ago

Looking at the official death totals and the excess death numbers, the team over at IHME estimate covid death totals for USA is at 900,000. Global about 7 million. (I think the time frame is March 2020 thru April 2021)

“Researchers at UW ultimately concluded that the extra deaths not directly caused by COVID-19 were effectively offset by the other reductions in death rates, leaving them to attribute all of the net excess deaths to the coronavirus.”

http://www.healthdata.org/special-analysis/estimation-excess-mortality-due-covid-19-and-scalars-reported-covid-19-deaths

#22639 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

The best way to get all the fence sitters vaccinated is to require vaccine passports to attend sporting events, concerts, visit amusement parks fly, etc.
It may be controversial to some but I personally have no problem with it as that makes it possible to start reopening segments of the economy in a safer and faster manner. Some people wilm6 blow a gasket about their civil rights somehow being violated, though.

I've heard this idea of requiring vaccine passports before being allowed in crowded venues. But I haven't heard that same requirement being applied to voting.
Seems like that would make sense as well, yet I bet that would make some people's heads explode.

#22640 2 years ago

The latest on my girlfriends brother is that after being in ICU for about 4 weeks, and will have to be in the hospital for a couple more weeks, next he will have to go to a rehab center to learn how to walk again. (I think rehab is the correct word?)

And what I was told, is my girlfriend was in the hospital for 5 days, and because she has a underlying condition (asthma), they gave her plasma with a anti bacterial or something.

Her brother has been in the hospital for over 30 days, and because he had no underlying condition, he did not get whatever it was also added to his plasma.

My girlfriend was asking me if I thought her brother has cause to file a lawsuit, I would think so.

All I know is that if I have to go to the hospital for any reason, I am going to have a whole lot of underlying conditions.

I may go to the store and buy some of those bracelets to help me remember everything that I may have.

(I am being funny with the bracelet stuff, but everything else is 100% true).

My girlfriend is better than ever, she does not even use her inhaler as much now.

Her brother will have to stay on oxygen and I think it was mentioned also some machine while he sleeps, until he can get a lung transplant.

He has never smoked, but I will say that he was not in the best shape from doing a desk job way too much. Not real big, just not in great shape.

And I had a lot of work come in, so I have not taken time again to look for the J&J the last few days, but now it is close to time that my girlfriend can get one also, so she is going to start checking into it for both of us.

#22641 2 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I've heard this idea of requiring vaccine passports before being allowed in crowded venues. But I haven't heard that same requirement being applied to voting.
Seems like that would make sense as well, yet I bet that would make some people's heads explode.

There is a huge difference between a private business setting its own safety standards and the government restricting someone's Constitutional rights.

#22642 2 years ago

Sadly doubtful on the lawsuit. Most treatments are still emergency use types with limited availability. Depending on where you live and the hospital network’s policies at the time, not everyone is going to get a given drug as part of their covid treatment, even if there are those that think they should. Drug availability and hospital network discretion and all that.

Personal example with monoclonal combo treatments. My wife had a family that all got covid, all wanted it, and my wife agreed to submit the paperwork for all of them. However, only the adult son was approved since he had a qualified underlying health condition. Fit as a fiddle (but older) dad flirted with a trip to the icu. Smooth sailing for everyone else. They were besides themselves. Not much could be done about it though.

Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

The latest on my girlfriends brother is that after being in ICU for about 4 weeks, and will have to be in the hospital for a couple more weeks, next he will have to go to a rehab center to learn how to walk again. (I think rehab is the correct word?)
And what I was told, is my girlfriend was in the hospital for 5 days, and because she has a underlying condition (asthma), they gave her plasma with a anti bacterial or something.
Her brother has been in the hospital for over 30 days, and because he had no underlying condition, he did not get whatever it was also added to his plasma.
My girlfriend was asking me if I thought her brother has cause to file a lawsuit, I would think so.
All I know is that if I have to go to the hospital for any reason, I am going to have a whole lot of underlying conditions.
I may go to the store and buy some of those bracelets to help me remember everything that I may have.
My girlfriend is better than ever, she does not even use her inhaler as much now.
Her brother will have to stay on oxygen and I think it was mentioned also some machine while he sleeps, until he can get a lung transplant.
He has never smoked, but I will say that he was not in the best shape from doing a desk job way too much. Not real big, just not in great shape.
And I had a lot of work come in, so I have not taken time again to look for the J&J the last few days, but now it is close to time that my girlfriend can get one also, so she is going to start checking into it for both of us.

#22643 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

If you're ready it looks like CVS locations in your area are providing the vaccines and have openings as of 10 minutes ago. Here’s a quick link to the CVS website for scheduling. Once you answer a few questions just type in your zip code to find nearby locations that have opening dates/times. It also lists the vaccine you’d receive so you can get the JJ if that’s what you prefer.

If nothing is available just keep checking every few hours.

https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine

#22644 2 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Voting is a right going out for a concert not so much.The other possible problem for some is when most of 1 party is actually getting the vaccine the other party might lose every election because no vaccination card.

#22645 2 years ago

Now space junk hurtling towards Earth?
China Get your $@## together.

#22646 2 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Voting is a constitutional right. Going to the movies isn't.

Pretty lame analogy.

#22647 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Now space junk hurtling towards Earth?
China Get your $@## together.

We actually want the space junk to come back to Earth, if we leave it up there it creates a debris field that makes safe launches difficult.

#22648 2 years ago

Who wants Billy and Sissy plunked in the head playing in a Sand box? Forget that.

#22649 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

We actually want the space junk to come back to Earth, if we leave it up there it creates a debris field that makes safe launches difficult.

Yeah, tell that to Sally.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 453 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/453 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.