272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 409 of 576.
#20400 3 years ago
Quoted from seeburg220:

2020 sure has been and still is, a shit show. My wife and I ventured to Texas for cancer treatment for her. We've been here 6 weeks, living in a motorhome. We don't see anybody. We don't talk to anybody. We wear masks EVERYWHERE except inside the rv. We use hand sanitizer like it's oxygen. Yet, last week, we both came down with covid. My wife got tested, and it was positive. I did not get tested. I have the exact same symptoms as her: low grade fever, aches, tired, diahrea, headache, dry cough. Classic symptoms. Yesterday, my wife started doing worse, so now she's in a hospital.
I'm isolated in an RV and staying put for the next 2 to 3 weeks. I plan on getting tested after I feel better. I don't want to give this to anybody, no matter how remote.
I am posting this, as proof-positive, that people who have taken this seriously since it started, can still get this mother. I'm in fairly good health, and God willing, will recover with no issues. My wife is not, though, and that scares the crap out of me. She's been battling cancer for four, non-stop years...and now this. My advice: don't listen to the nit wits or any of the nay-sayers. This thing is incredibly contagious. We still don't know how we were infected. I'm convinced it was from surface contact, as we just haven't been near anyone, except for the drive-thru girl/guy and we always wore our masks. Peace out - Mark

Sending positive thoughts your way. Perhaps it was the visits to the treatment center? Are you in a COVID hotspot area of the state?

#20401 3 years ago

So so sorry to hear of this, Mark.
I'm certain I speak for others with heartfelt thoughts, wishes, and prayers for you and your wife.
I am glad you shared, though, as still for many people, this isn't real, because they don't know anyone affected.
I hope you get to share an all clear in a post real soon.

#20402 3 years ago
Quoted from seeburg220:

2020 sure has been and still is, a shit show. My wife and I ventured to Texas for cancer treatment for her. We've been here 6 weeks, living in a motorhome. We don't see anybody. We don't talk to anybody. We wear masks EVERYWHERE except inside the rv. We use hand sanitizer like it's oxygen. Yet, last week, we both came down with covid. My wife got tested, and it was positive. I did not get tested. I have the exact same symptoms as her: low grade fever, aches, tired, diahrea, headache, dry cough. Classic symptoms. Yesterday, my wife started doing worse, so now she's in a hospital.
I'm isolated in an RV and staying put for the next 2 to 3 weeks. I plan on getting tested after I feel better. I don't want to give this to anybody, no matter how remote.
I am posting this, as proof-positive, that people who have taken this seriously since it started, can still get this mother. I'm in fairly good health, and God willing, will recover with no issues. My wife is not, though, and that scares the crap out of me. She's been battling cancer for four, non-stop years...and now this. My advice: don't listen to the nit wits or any of the nay-sayers. This thing is incredibly contagious. We still don't know how we were infected. I'm convinced it was from surface contact, as we just haven't been near anyone, except for the drive-thru girl/guy and we always wore our masks. Peace out - Mark

I would appreciate if you keep us posted with your wife's condition. And good luck to you, sir. I wish you well.

#20403 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

So so sorry to hear of this, Mark.

I 100% agree.

I want to add that my neighbor was taken by ambulance to the hospital today, for after affects of this virus like they were just talking about on 60 minutes.

He thought he still had the virus, but tests were negative the last 2 times, the after affects are kicking his ass now.

I wish the best for all of us, and as far as me, I am going to try to live in my own little bubble for as long as I can.

I feel no need to go anywhere except to a store for another months supply of food.

#20404 3 years ago
Quoted from seeburg220:

This thing is incredibly contagious. We still don't know how we were infected.

Very sorry for your wife and our thoughts are for her.

So much we don't know about this virus. I have conflicting experiences with it:
- on the one hand, I (and three other people) spent 2+ days in the same house with my wife before she was diagnosed with Covid - she started with unusual symptoms (back pain) so we had no idea she could have caught it. More "classical" symptoms came later (shortness of breath, light fever, cough, headaches, diarrhea). Once we suspected it and she was tested, we became paranoid, but that was a bit too late... and yet no one else caught it.
- on the other hand, a colleague of mine spent less than one hour in a bar with 11 other people... 6 were infected. (That was before lockdown of course...bars are now a distant memory)

There are some "super spreaders", people who are not necessarily sicker than the others, but seem to exhale an amazing amount of virus. Fortunately for us, my wife was not one of them.

Beware of how air is recycled in a room. Hairdryers in a public toilet are not a good idea anymore.

#20406 3 years ago
Quoted from seeburg220:

My heartfelt feelings go out to you and your wife .
Wishing your wife and yourself a speedy recovery on all fronts .
I feel a bit bad about posting this considering how hard alot of you guys have it at the moment .
For the first time in 300 days Victoria has had a triple doughnut day .
0 cases , 0 new infections ,0 deaths .
It's been 25 days of no new infections or deaths .
There are still restrictions but the boarders to other states are slowly opening up .

IMG_20201124_211514 (resized).jpgIMG_20201124_211514 (resized).jpg
#20407 3 years ago

Brooklyn wedding a few days ago that made the news.

4d47c15b495a3f52ac9efa311b034e704517eec2 (resized).jpg4d47c15b495a3f52ac9efa311b034e704517eec2 (resized).jpg
#20408 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Brooklyn wedding a few days ago that made the news.[quoted image]

And Hanukkah starts in two weeks, it's going to be a really fun December.

#20409 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

And Hanukkah starts in two weeks, it's going to be a really fun December.

I hear ya. I know there are 3 very effective vaccines on the way that will pretty much wipe COVID out but its no reason to party like its 1999. Hearing people interviewed at the airports saying things like "I never miss Thanksgiving" and that they are "tired" of the pandemic (after only 8 months mind you). You may get it, get sick and be fine however, here's still time to catch it and carry symptoms around like luggage for the rest or your life or worse...die. Besides being selfish, people have the attention span and will power of goldfish now a days.

#20410 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

It even made the news in Australia. Not a good look ...

#20411 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I hear ya. I know there are 3 very effective vaccines on the way that will pretty much wipe COVID out but its no reason to party like its 1999. Hearing people interviewed at the airports saying things like "I never miss Thanksgiving" and that they are "tired" of the pandemic (after only 8 months mind you). You may get it, get sick and be fine however, here's still time to catch it and carry symptoms around like luggage for the rest or your life or worse...die. Besides being selfish, people have the attention span and will power of goldfish now a days.

This is current list of potential vaccines that the Australian government have agreements or potential access to

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#20412 3 years ago

I just downloaded the latest stats; Hospitalizations, Intensive Care and On Ventilator counts have each more than doubled from a month ago. People complain, but they're going to kill off the restaurant industry and still more small businesses that aren't already gone if they don't get their act together.

#20413 3 years ago
image002.jpg (resized).pngimage002.jpg (resized).png
#20414 3 years ago

Looking at the amount of travel for the US holiday, I think the "containment" part is done.

#20415 3 years ago

From my best friend last night, writing about his brother:

Family had to make a petition with doctors to keep my brother on life support. Doctors want to take him off, think he is lost. They need the ventilator, room space, and staff for those who stand a far better chance. They have people they can help who are dying in halls until they get enough resources. Sad for doctors. They have to choose who lives or dies based on resources and logic. They don't have the luxury of trying to save everyone, they have to try to save the most, and choose who dies. I am sure they cry themselves to bed each night. It has to be traumatic for them. That is where we are as a nation.

#20416 3 years ago

I find it frustrating that some people still think that they can ignore all medical rules and recommendations with: “I’m an adult, I’ll risk getting sick, it’s no big deal to me.”

Newsflash to those folks, there is maybe a handful of people who give two shits if YOU die. The problem is this thing spreads so rapidly, and in a large percentage of cases from people who don’t even know they’re infected, that the ignorant fucks who willingly ignore this thing can end up being responsible for killing someone they never even met.

People who know the above and still won’t wear a mask are human garbage and it’s too bad the ‘rona probably won’t kill them. The ones who are ignorant of the above should take some time to educate themselves. Which if they haven’t by now probably includes them in the human garbage pile.

#20417 3 years ago

Sorry for the previous rant. It’s like watching the Jerry Lewis telethon except the updated tally are deaths. 2200 yesterday

#20418 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

From my best friend last night, writing about his brother:
Family had to make a petition with doctors to keep my brother on life support. Doctors want to take him off, think he is lost. They need the ventilator, room space, and staff for those who stand a far better chance. They have people they can help who are dying in halls until they get enough resources. Sad for doctors. They have to choose who lives or dies based on resources and logic. They don't have the luxury of trying to save everyone, they have to try to save the most, and choose who dies. I am sure they cry themselves to bed each night. It has to be traumatic for them. That is where we are as a nation.

That is terrible, I am so sorry to hear about your friend's family. What area of the country?

#20419 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Sad for doctors. They have to choose who lives or dies based on resources and logic. They don't have the luxury of trying to save everyone, they have to try to save the most, and choose who dies. I am sure they cry themselves to bed each night. It has to be traumatic for them. That is where we are as a nation.

What you describe is:

Triage medicine:

"Triage: The process of sorting people based on their need for immediate medical treatment as compared to their chance of benefiting from such care. Triage is done in emergency rooms, disasters, and wars, when limited medical resources must be allocated to maximize the number of survivors. Triage in this sense originated in World War I. Wounded soldiers were classified into one of three groups: those who could be expected to live without medical care, those who would likely die even with care, and those who could survive if they received care."

https://www.medicinenet.com/triage/definition.htm

#20420 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

We are off the rails...
" Hospital CEO says he had Covid and doesn't need a mask. His staff are appalled."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/health/covid-mask-sanford-health-ceo/index.html
" The CEO and President of South Dakota-based Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the U.S., says he will not be wearing a mask because he has already had Covid-19.
Hospital staff are appalled.
In an email sent Wednesday, which CNN obtained from a nurse at a Sanford Health hospital, CEO and President Kelby Krabbenhoft addressed the health system's 50,000 employees, explaining his decision.
"I contracted the virus, felt the uncertainty that accompanied the word 'positive'," he wrote.
"Experienced the lagging coughs and fatigue... but I'm back in my office," he added.
And he will be maskless."
It is South Dakota. The home of the Sturgis Motorcycle rally.
Governor is Kristi Noem. Why am I not surprised.
"This Republican governor is playing politics while Covid-19 burns through her state"
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/politics/kristi-noem-south-dakota-covid-19/index.html
"Yes, amid a rapidly declining situation in South Dakota, Noem is making sure people know that if President-elect Joe Biden moves to institute a national mask mandate, she won't comply. Way to stay focused on what matters! "

Update.

Good riddance (in my humble opinion)

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/sanford-replaces-ceo-controversial-email-masks-74389778

#20421 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Looking at the amount of travel for the US holiday, I think the "containment" part is done.

As I watch and read the news of this, I am continually stunned at how we are acting. I've said it over and over again, this sucks. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday (by far). I usually go to multiple family gatherings. On the weekend after, we gather extended family from multiple states for a wonderful day of catching up, football, food, fun, support, walks, the stuff I've had every thanksgiving of my life. And this year all I get is a Zoom meeting, and the honor of cooking turkey dinners and dropping them off at the curb of some relatives (no hugs, no chat, no see).

I realize that as a society, we have given up trying to contain this. The crowd that thinks wearing a mask is an infringement of their human rights have won the argument. And I realize that may sound inflammatory and stupid, however just look at all the people in airports and travelling to family gatherings right now. But that doesn't mean my family has to do the same. I want them all to be here next thanksgiving.

#20422 3 years ago

Day 9. I'm starting to feel better, finally. Still tired and weak but better than 2 days ago. The wife's still in the hospital. She has issues that are being exacerbated by Covid, in addition to the disease itself.
Thanks for the well wishes, everyone.

<rant /on>
When I see those flaming idiots in New York at that wedding, I just wanna scream. How many are going to die because of them? Here's an idea: you wanna be a d-bag like them? Then you should be barred from ANY medical treatment for a month. I'm sure the doctors and nurses would like it if you stayed away. God people are stupid....
</rant off>

#20423 3 years ago

There was a good interview on NPR yesterday that Terry Gross did with Dr. Peter Hotez, co-director of the Center for Vaccine Development at Texas Children's Hospital. Hotez has written in the past about the anti-vaccination movement and it currently someone developing a vaccine for Covid-19. He has a lot to say about the whole anti-vaccine and anti-mask movement, where there funding and roots come from. Turns out mostly Russia and some right wing extremist groups in the U.S.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/11/24/938375308/vaccine-expert-once-a-covid-vaccine-is-available-dont-overthink-it-dont-wait

#20424 3 years ago

So brutal my wife bought her own Christmas presents this year. I'm pretty depressed and as usual want or need anything. I just want my crazy family all together. can't even have that.

#20426 3 years ago

I just flew back from Dallas for work last night and the airport and plane were pretty much empty, had the whole row to myself, so there are obviously plenty of people changing their holiday plans.

#20427 3 years ago

Perkins now selling toilet paper.

E89F7447-71E3-4422-B385-096C421958FC (resized).jpegE89F7447-71E3-4422-B385-096C421958FC (resized).jpeg
#20428 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

So brutal my wife bought her own Christmas presents this year. I'm pretty depressed and as usual want or need anything. I just want my crazy family all together. can't even have that.

Hang in there brother! The vaccines are on the way and look super promising, beyond expectation. Frontline HCW should have access in the next 3-4 weeks and that should eventually help with hospital capacities. But this thing has an end!

That being said, with all the travel and get togethers going on, I predict this will be a very rough 2-3 months on our healthcare systems. Do whatever you are able to stay healthy for the next 2-3 months.

Vitamin D has been shown to help prevent upper respiratory infections (including Covid) and it can also help us all with Seasonal Affective Disorder as the days get shorter and we spend more time inside.

#20429 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

There was a good interview on NPR yesterday that Terry Gross did with Dr. Peter Hotez, co-director of the Center for Vaccine Development at Texas Children's Hospital. Hotez has written in the past about the anti-vaccination movement and it currently someone developing a vaccine for Covid-19. He has a lot to say about the whole anti-vaccine and anti-mask movement, where there funding and roots come from. Turns out mostly Russia and some right wing extremist groups in the U.S.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/11/24/938375308/vaccine-expert-once-a-covid-vaccine-is-available-dont-overthink-it-dont-wait

Australia is putting in place that anyone coming into Australia will either need to go into 14 day quarantine at a specified hotels (at their expense) or have proof of being vaccinated. This is a long term strategy that includes those residents in the future that go on a overseas holiday - similar to how yellow fever is handled.

#20430 3 years ago
image003.jpg (resized).pngimage003.jpg (resized).png
#20431 3 years ago

Haha very funny when you look at each of items and reflect on your own situation - I like how the first thing to go was women tossing their bras (hhmm if only I was back in my 20's)

#20432 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Fkn idiots!!

#20433 3 years ago

There's only 2 options, complete lockdown/shut-in like Australia or try and ride it out until vaccine and herd immunity squash it out like a fire with no fuel left. Both options lead to deaths in the thousands if not hundreds of thousands. The collateral damage from complete lockdowns is tough to calculate and our head health official won't put a number to it. What's the lesser of 2 bad choices?

#20434 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

That is terrible, I am so sorry to hear about your friend's family. What area of the country?

Oklahoma City.

SC just decided in NY for Religious Freedom, supporting the right to gather.
Not sure if I agree with this.

You havent seen anything until you attend a Satmar Wedding.

A cant find the article, but recent news again shows the Vast majority of Anti Mask info on SM is coming from Russia.
So, I had to check.
Ive refrained from posting info from "Personal Sources", but I did ask family about this, as this is Part of their career on a global level
and indeed, now, after the election, that the huge anti mask sentiment, could be greatly caused by this Propaganda.
Amazing, what people believe, because Facebook said so.

#20436 3 years ago

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that church gatherings can happen.

#20437 3 years ago

Did the go to costco thing yesterday 8am...9am open.
Was a frickin mad house as doors opened and people running for toilet paper at back of store.
Some actual cart crashing, nascar at my costco. The Lysol wipes were gone in 2 mins, say 50 units. Missed them by 5 people. Got a 4 pack of lysol spray, there were maybe 10 left when i reached down. Then the toilet paper was gone. I knew there was a reason to keep old phone books. Meanwhile, costco only open for 5 mins so far.
When checking out I liked the manager walking up and down the line pulling the wipes and lysol out of cart if you had more than one. He would then offer it to those who missed out. I still didnt get wipes.
Made the call to mom last Sunday informing we will not attend Thanksgiving. She called last night still in early phases of grief, at the bargaining phase. My sister flew in from Florida last Friday. Went to malls and Downtown Disney Sat. My brother in law is nice enough to post all this on social media. My wife shows me pics of the large crowds. Made my decision very easy for me I explained to mom. They even went to Disneyworld last week before flying out. Now there all at moms house and she's 82, and dad 92. IM Pissed at my sister beyond belief and her selfish attitude.
Lastly, mom tells me there flying home Dec 9th, coming back on 18th. Mom, we will miss Christmas to then if she does that. I feel bad, but its the only passive aggressive move I can make to get the point across that i dont approve of my sister's family flying all over country to come here and park with the old people.

Happy Thanksgiving all. BE safe, wear a mask, and stay home. Going to be a long winter.

#20438 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I just flew back from Dallas for work last night and the airport and plane were pretty much empty, had the whole row to myself, so there are obviously plenty of people changing their holiday plans.

They all came to Florida. We drove around St. Augustine last night to see the light displays. Even on a Wednesday evening, it was a zoo. So many folks not wearing masks or distancing. Some sightseeing trolleys had plexiglass, but some didn't and they were packed.

#20439 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

They all came to Florida. We drove around St. Augustine last night to see the light displays. Even on a Wednesday evening, it was a zoo. So many folks not wearing masks or distancing. Some sightseeing trolleys had plexiglass, but some didn't and they were packed.

I figured as much, as flights to Florida are still expensive. Dirt cheap to fly anywhere else.

#20440 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Perkins now selling toilet paper.

Our local grocery store still has a limit of 1 each on toilet paper and paper towels.

#20441 3 years ago

We have out fair share of idiots here. My friend just texted me that this bbq restaurant owner was arrested today after 4 days of opening to customers against orders.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-change-locks-at-toronto-bbq-restaurant-after-charges-laid-for-defying-lockdown-1.5205328

4B422C0A-668C-4855-AA1C-72B0F97E7D34 (resized).png4B422C0A-668C-4855-AA1C-72B0F97E7D34 (resized).png
#20442 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

There's only 2 options, complete lockdown/shut-in like Australia or try and ride it out until vaccine and herd immunity squash it out like a fire with no fuel left. Both options lead to deaths in the thousands if not hundreds of thousands. The collateral damage from complete lockdowns is tough to calculate and our head health official won't put a number to it. What's the lesser of 2 bad choices?

I’m not sure where the evidence of thousands of hundreds of thousands of deaths from lockdowns come from. We’ve had a total of about 9 weeks of lockdown this year, 25 coronavirus deaths in a population of 5 million. Very little community transmission here so the lockdown strategy was successful. Excess deaths from other causes hard to calculate this stage, but a reduction in road deaths and almost no influenza season this winter, suicide rate hasn’t changed. Numbers of deaths in 2020 is likely to be similar or less than previous years in New Zealand.

#20443 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Here in Melbourne we got up to 700+ cases a day in a 2nd wave. We had a lockdown for more than 2 months to get it under control, with the government paying for those who lost their jobs as well as funding companies to directly help them retain employees. It has certainly cost us by being in lockdown however today we're now at 28 days in a row of 0 cases! They're are things we could have done better and there'll always be people with different opinions.

#20444 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Here in Melbourne we got up to 700+ cases a day in a 2nd wave. We had a lockdown for more than 2 months to get it under control, with the government paying for those who lost their jobs as well as funding companies to directly help them retain employees. It has certainly cost us by being in lockdown however today we're now at 28 days in a row of 0 cases! They're are things we could have done better and there'll always be people with different opinions.

How good is it .
Today we officially eradicated the virus .
Lots of so-called experts said it couldn't be done . They said we would destroy our economy blah blah blah . I went to the Black Friday sales today and all the shops were open and everything's almost back to normal . You still have to wear a mask in shops and shopping centres .
South Australia is now the covid capital but they have only a handful of cases and are on top of it .
Now we only have to worry about people coming back from overseas .

#20445 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

There's only 2 options, complete lockdown/shut-in like Australia or try and ride it out until vaccine and herd immunity squash it

Quoted from rwmech5:

Both options lead to deaths in the thousands if not hundreds of thousands.

Total opposite over here .
So many lives were saved because of what we did .

#20446 3 years ago

https://10play.com.au/theproject/news/2020/victorias-covid-journey/tpv201127favrc
This is a good video that shows the timeline and what happened in Victoria .

#20447 3 years ago

That's a big issue here with our govt. only funding certain layoffs and businesses. They also have a fine print clause that if you take their money they own a percentage of your business. Public sector workers are the ones who want the lockdowns the most because they still get paid no matter what. The hardest hit are the lower income hospitality workers etc. The handouts are 2/3 of what wages would be so 500$ from 1500$ is a lot more to that lower income worker than 2000$ from a 6000$ earner. So pay everyone their normal pay and lock it down.

#20448 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

We have out fair share of idiots here. My friend just texted me that this bbq restaurant owner was arrested today after 4 days of opening to customers against orders.
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-change-locks-at-toronto-bbq-restaurant-after-charges-laid-for-defying-lockdown-1.5205328[quoted image]

not typicall Canadians

Don't embarrass us Lucky dog.

#20449 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Around here everybody's funding is running dry. While I hate to see it, I can understand why a lot of these small businesses are opening their doors. The property tax does not stop. The rent payment does not stop. The utilities are not giving out their services for free. Unless you want to start packing heat and knocking off some banks, there are not many options if you like to eat.

I keep trying to be open minded and relate to this if I was still a horny young buck. Sit at home? For days on end? No EFFN way ! A young person's sex drive has not died with the virus. It has to be tough for the young ones who live with the primal urge to meet and greet.

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-change-locks-at-toronto-bbq-restaurant-after-charges-laid-for-defying-lockdown-1.5205328[quoted image]

This pic from your link says a lot. Around here when all this started a few workers were deemed as essential workers. And the list just kept expanding until damn near everyone is an essential worker.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 11.13.48 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-11-27 at 11.13.48 AM (resized).png

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 409 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/409 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.