272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 396 of 576.
#19750 3 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

I'm a little more worried about the ultimate loss of freedom, fucking dying. Or, as someone who's not particularly at risk from COVID, the loss of any kind of economic and social stability because the pandemic burns for a few extra years in the US after the rest of the world has dealt with it because our deification of individual freedom means doing anything in the interest of the common good is seen as a mortal sin by a third of Americans.
That "I want to do whatever the fuck I want, damn the effect it has on other people" conceptualization of freedom, taken to the extremes it has been, directly strips other people of their freedom to go about their life without being recklessly killed by their more short-sighted or selfish countrymen.

You have the freedom to stay inside your home and protect yourself, not sure what more you could ask for. I respect everyones opinion even if I don't agree with it. Shutting down the country will cause far more problems than this virus is. There would be way more deaths if we shut the economy down and that's a fact.

#19751 3 years ago

The Illinois Shelter in Place order really helped after taking away quite a bit of freedom from the citizens and visitors there.

#19752 3 years ago

re: Mask mandates

I submit to you Kansas

#19753 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You have the freedom to stay inside your home and protect yourself, not sure what more you could ask for. I respect everyones opinion even if I don't agree with it. Shutting down the country will cause far more problems than this virus is. There would be way more deaths if we shut the economy down and that's a fact.

Just because you believe it doesn't make it a fact.

Other countries have managed to both take care of their residents and control the spread of the virus much more efficiently than the US. The only reason we aren't doing a better job is that our current leadership refuses to take responsibility or action. When the President won't even wear a mask while infected is it any wonder that Joe Schmoe won't wear one either?

#19754 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You have the freedom to stay inside your home and protect yourself, not sure what more you could ask for. I respect everyones opinion even if I don't agree with it.

I'm not worried about protecting me. I'm young and in good health and have a quality respirator for visits to venues with higher risk. I'm worried about all of the people who don't have that good health, don't have the resources to protect themselves, or don't have the choice because life in America is a story of relentless economic coercion forcing people into situations they know are bad for the sake of keeping the bills paid.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Shutting down the country will cause far more problems than this virus is. There would be way more deaths if we shut the economy down and that's a fact.

Gonna need some citations on that my dude. Even if you open 'er up the economic devastation is still going to be there. Even if the government declared the all clear tomorrow people aren't stupid, and lots of them would keep on staying inside. Those businesses they're staying away from were on thin margins already in a lot of cases, even if half of the customers come back in that's not enough when they need 90% of them coming in to stay in the black.

The solution to this isn't pretending it's not a problem and throwing the old and the sick and the poor into a wood chipper to keep the status quo. A sane nation with the resources that ours has would be telling everyone who can to stay home and sending them a check on the regular to take away the economic sting, and properly outfitting with protective gear enough people to keep truly essential industries running.

Instead we've got this line that the economy (exactly as it was prior to the pandemic, with no changes whatsoever) is sacrosanct and it's worth any amount of needless death to maintain this fiction that life and commerce can go on as it had been before. And the longer people go on buying that line, the worse and lengthier the pandemic is here, and the greater its damage.

#19755 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The USA can do anything it sets its mind to with proper leadership. Yes, the educational PSAs have been sorely lacking to completely missing, and the initial plan to send every household in the US a supply of masks via USPS that was cancelled early on this year would have saved SO MANY lives, but these are all things that can happen and will make a difference.
Will we get to 90%+ mask compliance? I doubt it. Can we do 70% compliance with strong leadership, PSAs, mask distribution, and enforcement? Absolutely. The longer people resist masks, the longer this will be dragged out and they and our economy will suffer. We have the model. Asia has shown it works. We just have to have leadership that can press "GO" on the plan to do it well here.

PSAs are an absolute waste of time and money, war on drugs? Billions wasted. Mask compliance I see in my travels is way above 70%, no matter who is the “leader”, there was going to be a decent percentage of people who chose not to comply.

#19756 3 years ago

Theoretical facts are the best kind.

If I lit a pile of franklins in a field filled with fireflies after a hard frost while mainlining a vaccine then the world would will into existence unicorn flavored gum and that’s a fact.

#19757 3 years ago
Quoted from frisbez:

When the President won't even wear a mask while infected is it any wonder that Joe Schmoe won't wear one either?

I cant imagine anyone being dumb enough to not wear a mask just because someone in our government doesn't wear one. I make my own decisions on things like that and I personally choose to wear a mask when I am out around people if social distancing isnt guaranteed.

There are many people in this world who are way smarter than me but in a situation like this none of them have any influence on me wearing a mask or not. I'm a leader not a follower.

#19758 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

PSAs are an absolute waste of time and money, war on drugs? Billions wasted. Mask compliance I see in my travels is way above 70%, no matter who is the “leader”, there was going to be a decent percentage of people who chose not to comply.

I'm not talking about an announcer and a list of bullet points, but well done advertising spots that are actually PSAs but don't read like dry announcements. They can absolutely change thinking over time. Anti-cigarette advertising is a great example of this. Disney used to do them, too - cartoons with a message.

If we had clever, impactful COVID-19 spread commercials like the ones Scotland is running, they would make a dent and change behavior if the creative was as good and they ran all the time.

The fan-made "Wear a mask" Beauty and the Beast retheme hints at what is possible (without the explicit language and double entendres like "mask debaters" that are hilarious but limit the audience) if companies like Disney and Dreamworks (shrek/donkey mask song!) were recruited to make memorable videos, too:

#19760 3 years ago

What we need is not "mask compliance" with weak ass cosmetic masks that have a minimal function in actually stopping the disease from spreading - yes, it's better than nothing, but this stuff is airborne, it's not just in droplets.

What we need is full on ENFORCED ACTUAL stay at home quarantine for a month or three. Not "this is essential work because money". Food, Medicine, Water distribution, electrical grid, internet. Done only by people in PROPER PPE (think full on Hazmat suits). Use the military, and if manpower is needed, conscript the young and healthy (but give them PROPER PPE). Obviously those who are chosen to perform these duties will be given hazard pay to thank them for their service.

Payments of rent and mortgages and debts are suspended and all accrual of interest on debts is frozen until the quarantine is over. All economic activity is suspended in order to make the playing field level for those whose jobs depend upon leaving home vs. those whose do not. That solves the economic problem.

We could do it, if there was the political will.

#19761 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I cant imagine anyone being dumb enough

You need a better imagination

#19763 3 years ago
Quoted from GolfKill:

What we need is not "mask compliance" with weak ass cosmetic masks that have a minimal function in actually stopping the disease from spreading - yes, it's better than nothing, but this stuff is airborne, it's not just in droplets.
What we need is full on ENFORCED ACTUAL stay at home quarantine for a month or three. Not "this is essential work because money". Food, Medicine, Water distribution, electrical grid, internet. Done only by people in PROPER PPE (think full on Hazmat suits). Use the military, and if manpower is needed, conscript the young and healthy (but give them PROPER PPE). Obviously those who are chosen to perform these duties will be given hazard pay to thank them for their service.
Payments of rent and mortgages and debts are suspended and all accrual of interest on debts is frozen until the quarantine is over. All economic activity is suspended in order to make the playing field level for those whose jobs depend upon leaving home vs. those whose do not. That solves the economic problem.
We could do it, if there was the political will.

I said from the beginning a half ass lock down won’t work, but the reality is a full lock down like you’re suggesting isn’t realistic, there would be mass rioting/protests in day 1. Wear masks, wash your hands, social distance and live your life, it’s what I’ve done and will continue to do. I don’t waste my time on things out of my control, I can control me and that’s it.

#19764 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The longer people resist masks, the longer this will be dragged out and our economy will suffer.

Therein lies the irony. Instead of embracing masks from the beginning and educating people, our leadership chose to play down the pandemic and focus on the importance of reopening the economy. If they had just listened to the scientists in the first place, our economy wouldn't be in the toilet right now.

#19765 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Therein lies the irony. Instead of embracing masks from the beginning and educating people, our leadership chose to play down the pandemic and focus on the importance of reopening the economy. If they had just listened to the scientists in the first place, our economy wouldn't be in the toilet right now.

It really is a shame. In hindsight we've had two separate times where we started winning. If we could have just seen these through and gone hard to the floor with it, the USA could have been mostly done with this.

Let's try and not screw up the next down slope.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#19768 3 years ago

Gee, I want to gloat.
Does my second week in January thread about buying and wearing N95 masks for the country,
coordinated by gov or us now have meaning?
Or any of the comments by others that understand this, as well as the length of time a "Pandemic" can hang around
and play havoc?

Its Like LEDs, I no longer wear the badge, so I have no valuable opinion.
Our countries direction, opinion, conflict, and all we share here, isnt about a small amount of people who feel they shouldnt wear
a mask, its about politics, and the agenda of one, and Money.

Ask One freaking Question.....WHY dont we have an abundance of US made N95 Masks, and PPE for Hospitals, YET!!!!????
Why was this whole thing put in the hands of a relative, with no experience?
Why the Crimson Report, and all the Work done before, so utterly ignored?

We could be at this for years, and this could become a "vid" thread.

#19769 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Theoretical facts are the best kind.
If I lit a pile of franklins in a field filled with fireflies after a hard frost while mainlining a vaccine then the world would will into existence unicorn flavored gum and that’s a fact.

.....THIS....

#19770 3 years ago
Quoted from GolfKill:

The "weak ass cosmetic masks" are primarily what's in use in Asia with extremely successful results. If the majority of people are wearing them the "stuff" never gets airborne in any appreciable quantities because the mask catches most of it. Asia proved the weak ass masks work, we just need compliance to get into the universe of Asia compliance rates. We'll never hit the Asian rates of 90%+ but I've heard 70% as a number that would cut infection rates substantially, and I think that's achievable with good leadership. Maybe a 2 week "reset" lockdown would be needed to give us a running start with substantial public education spots saturating media during and after that that, and then strong mask enforcement should be enough to make a large enough dent to get contact tracing back in the toolkit on the way to controlling this while the economy gets back on track.

Oh, and this "medical reasons" thing as an excuse to not wear a mask in public should not be accepted, period. If you're too ill to wear a mask, you're too ill to be out in public in a pandemic because you're at high risk for dying from it. Stay home and have your necessities delivered. Stores need to enforce complete mask compliance with no "out" clauses, which are mostly used by mask deniers.

#19771 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So, you recommend we all stay home, yet you are traveling to Eastern Ca. and rural Eastern Coast towns from Seattle?

I never recommended we all stay home, we were discussing masks. I went on a two week camping road trip, it was still isolation and masks for store runs, but different scenery.

#19772 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I never recommended we all stay home, we were discussing masks. I went on a two week camping road trip, it was still isolation and masks for store runs, but different scenery (rural W. Coast towns, btw)
I totally support businesses being open along with mandatory masks. For bars and restaurants, loosening restrictions so they can build outdoor seating and keep everyone that's eating and drinking outside (that's what's happened here, they gave them the sidewalks and parking). The science is pretty clear now, what you don't want to do is be inside for more than 15 minutes unmasked breathing the same air as someone carrying the virus. I think people can be out, shop, etc. and still follow those safety guidelines.

#19773 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

How has the pandemic affected everyone's personal collection and arcade's and shows in your area?

I just added a new pin on Friday, that's about it. It has given me extra time to work on my games, I totally went through and cleaned up a Fish Tales, my new RBION is already half ripped down and I'm partway through the cleaning, rubber kit and LED conversion.

Most local arcades and barcades are closed, a few are skirting the rules, much to the ire of the rest. There are multiple Kickstarters to support a few of them, a bunch are renting out their games to make ends meet. For shows, I help put on the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show, we had to cancel last June. I don't think any shows will happen again until there is widespread access to a vaccine and people feel comfortable in large group settings again.

#19774 3 years ago

I would love to hear someone explain, without dodging the question or what-aboutisms, why the US is doing so poorly relative to other countries.

#19775 3 years ago

Biggest mask failure.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#19776 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I would love to hear someone explain, without dodging the question or what-aboutisms, why the US is doing so poorly relative to other countries.

Our politics are being prioritized over science by our government, and a sizeable chunk of our citizens under the guise of freedom.

Here's a quote I read that I feel fits the times...

"Freedom without responsibility isn't freedom. It's adolescence."

#19777 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I said from the beginning a half ass lock down won’t work, but the reality is a full lock down like you’re suggesting isn’t realistic, there would be mass rioting/protests in day 1.

Simple solution for that. An Apache Helicopter can put a stop to a riot real quick.

#19778 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

1. No unified leadership
2. No mask mandate
3. No contact tracing
4. Lies and disinformation from the administration, and even re-writing CDC recommendations to undo actual science-based directives.
5. Fudged statistics on cases/deaths
6. Politics over science (this is literally the dumbest reason, but it's a pretty big factor)
7. We have a pretty dumb electorate, and that's no accident. It's a program of education cuts spanning decades to raise poorly educated, non-critically-thinking people that will vote against their own interests in states where there's enough control to pass bills that support that goal.

That about covers it.

We could have 4x less deaths - about 60k instead of 220k, somewhere in the range of Germany deaths per 100k, IF we had leadership, a mask mandate, and contact tracing. But, we don't.

The ultimate slap in the face was the White House releasing a list of accomplishments and "ending the coronavirus pandemic" is one of them. That happened yesterday - as we're in our third and likely largest wave:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/white-house-ending-covid-19-pandemic-accomplishment-record-cases-spike/index.html

#19779 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Biggest mask failure.
[quoted image]

That mask needs a mask...

#19780 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Impossible to do without diving into the realm of politics.

#19781 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am officially imposing a 72 hour moment of silence. I wish you all well. As for me, I will be Internet silent for 72 hours.
I am flat out disappointed.
-Thomas

I can respect that. I’d even go so far as to extend that into next week (I’m not telling or ask you to just my perspective on things). Emotions have been and will continue to run high.

#19782 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This is not a fact. I'd argue if everyone wore masks and took the virus more seriously in March, or April, or in May, or June, or possibly July, or geeze by August, September or October our economy would be doing much better today. Americans are too stubborn and independent to do what's best for the economy and our health, we fail to see the bigger picture and act in our own best interest. We'll happily blame the virus and the restrictions for the continued economic troubles, rather than blame ourselves and our bad decisions. It's our terrible approach to the virus that's hurt our economy. Ignoring the science hasn't helped the economy, it's hurt it. Not wearing masks and not taking basic safety precautions hasn't helped the economy, it's hurt it. Every flag waving anti-masker is hurting our economy, they don't care about other Americans, their community, businesses or our economy, they only care about themselves. No one is going back to bars, restaurants, movie theaters, concerts and sporting events until it's safe. And hundreds of thousands of businesses will fail and millions of people will end up homeless by our failures to make things safe. Shirking masks, opening under unsafe conditions, and not taking it seriously will spread the virus and most people won't come out and frequent businesses anyway, just because you're comfortable taking chances with your life and the lives of others doesn't mean the majority of Americans are. Our economy won't start recovering until we take safety guidelines seriously and the general population feels safe spending a lot of time out in public again.

#19783 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Gee, I want to gloat.
Does my second week in January thread about buying and wearing N95 masks for the country,
coordinated by gov or us now have meaning?
Or any of the comments by others that understand this, as well as the length of time a "Pandemic" can hang around
and play havoc?
Its Like LEDs, I no longer wear the badge, so I have no valuable opinion.
Our countries direction, opinion, conflict, and all we share here, isnt about a small amount of people who feel they shouldnt wear
a mask, its about politics, and the agenda of one, and Money.
Ask One freaking Question.....WHY dont we have an abundance of US made N95 Masks, and PPE for Hospitals, YET!!!!????
Why was this whole thing put in the hands of a relative, with no experience?
Why the Crimson Report, and all the Work done before, so utterly ignored?
We could be at this for years, and this could become a "vid" thread.

Hey I’ll give you credit you were the first person around here to take this seriously if I recall correctly.

You get the pandemic early
Bird award !

#19784 3 years ago
Quoted from frisbez:

Now you tell me.

I gave the request a shot and stayed as vanilla as possible, but still got burned.
Fire-Marshall-Bill.gifFire-Marshall-Bill.gif

#19785 3 years ago
Quoted from frisbez:

You can keep it apolitical while still talking about the issue. American society has a toxic vision of what individual freedom means, and it's been embraced as religion by a large enough part of the population that any crisis that requires inconveniencing individuals for the sake of the whole polity is going to see efforts to deal with it sabotaged relentlessly from within. There are a number of shifts in demographics and common opinion in progress that mean the primacy of that vision of what freedom means is being threatened, which means its adherents will be even more vigorous in trying to maintain it, which is extremely unfortunate in the context of a pandemic of the sort we're grappling with right now.

#19786 3 years ago

I just read the good news. The pandemic has ended in the states.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/10/27/white-house-lists-ending-covid-19-pandemic-as-trump-accomplishment/#2981ca9e1034

CF28E0DF-F298-4823-9DAD-00F93CB3E8A3 (resized).jpegCF28E0DF-F298-4823-9DAD-00F93CB3E8A3 (resized).jpeg

#19787 3 years ago

I think this is a very slick article on virus aerosol spread. Bravo to the graphics department.

https://english.elpais.com/society/2020-10-28/a-room-a-bar-and-a-class-how-the-coronavirus-is-spread-through-the-air.html

#19788 3 years ago

Selfish and stupid is a very dangerous combo, especially given the obvious interest of foreign governments to sow discontent and interject false narratives into social media.

#19790 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

There's still no national plan to include enabling the defense production for making COVID19 tests and supplies for testing. This is in large part with the US not believing that testing and contact tracing is important. No national plan has left the individual states to fend for themselves and bid against each other for crucial supplies. The US downplayed the virus and threw out the pandemic response program from the previous administration. The CDCs budget was cut and the a US Agency for International Development surveillance program tasked with detecting new, potentially dangerous infectious diseases and helping foreign labs stop emerging pandemic threats around the world aka USAID/PEDICT was scrapped all in 2019 right before COVID19 hit. PREDICT prevented Ebola outbreak from spreading to the US by sending infectious disease specialist to the hot spots before they reached the US. We had PREDICT personnel in Wuhan at the time COVID19 started. The experts have to spend a lot of time to dispel drugs and treatments being touted as a cure that has no benefit to treat COVID19. Some Governors and states requiring masks while others not. An inconsistent message from our leaders has left some in the US to speculate everything including something as simple as a wearing a mask.

Its a calamity of failures, mismanagement and dereliction of duty.

#19791 3 years ago

That explains the lack of masks and social distancing at the new brewery opening down the street from Levi's buddy's Gameseum place.

The middle of my state is such a cesspool.

Screenshot_20201029-105016_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201029-105016_Facebook (resized).jpg
#19792 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

I think this is a very slick article on virus aerosol spread. Bravo to the graphics department.
https://english.elpais.com/society/2020-10-28/a-room-a-bar-and-a-class-how-the-coronavirus-is-spread-through-the-air.html

That's a great article, and it explains why certain activities like going to the gym are a really bad idea right now. I went to the DMV with my son last weekend to get his driver's license. Even though everyone was wearing masks and we were six feet apart, I was still very uncomfortable being forced to wait in that room for 30 minutes or so.

#19793 3 years ago

Heres a story on Florida.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/politics/atlas-desantis-testing-covid-florida/index.html

As Ive mentioned, testing and numbers are politically lowered.
It is as much for Disney, tourism, as it is to get Seniors out to vote, as the State has Plenty, and making them scared,
and afraid is a platform.
The Hospitals are more full than ever, I hear from 5 family, and many friends working there.
Disney is a mess, only from the employee perspective. Media and guests dont hear about it.
And teachers, well we hear everyday from family, and a teacher here or there out with the virus is an everyday event,
with individual schools closing one or two a week in Orange county. Some should have closed, and teachers, well many are scared, and exhausted already. Minimal learning, regardless of method. Kids feel the stress too.

How are those with children in school handling all this by you?
Are you getting good info in your state?

Its as rough as everywhere else, in Florida, but reducing testing, hiding info, creating false info, all for one persons political gain
is doing no service to the well being of the state.
Its as if the only thing important is the worship of money.

#19794 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

That explains the lack of masks and social distancing at the new brewery opening down the street from Levi's buddy's Gameseum place.
The middle of my state is such a cesspool.
[quoted image]

Yikes!

I’m sure crowds like that are also descending upon the gameseum! Scary.

#19795 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's a great article, and it explains why certain activities like going to the gym are a really bad idea right now. I went to the DMV with my son last weekend to get his driver's license. Even though everyone was wearing masks and we were six feet apart, I was still very uncomfortable being forced to wait in that room for 30 minutes or so.

We early voted yesterday, in person, masked up, in a room with almost zero ventilation and one door. No crowd so we were in the room no longer than 5 minutes. But I still didn't like it and it was definitely unsafe.

They were limiting the # of people in the room, but the mostly older poll workers stay in there all day. Some wearing plastic wood working face shields but no mask. The level of misunderstanding on this is catastrophic.

#19796 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Heres a story on Florida.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/politics/atlas-desantis-testing-covid-florida/index.html
As Ive mentioned, testing and numbers are politically lowered.
It is as much for Disney, tourism, as it is to get Seniors out to vote, as the State has Plenty, and making them scared,
and afraid is a platform.
The Hospitals are more full than ever, I hear from 5 family, and many friends working there.
Disney is a mess, only from the employee perspective. Media and guests dont hear about it.
And teachers, well we hear everyday from family, and a teacher here or there out with the virus is an everyday event,
with individual schools closing one or two a week in Orange county. Some should have closed, and teachers, well many are scared, and exhausted already. Minimal learning, regardless of method. Kids feel the stress too.
How are those with children in school handling all this by you?
Are you getting good info in your state?
Its as rough as everywhere else, in Florida, but reducing testing, hiding info, creating false info, all for one persons political gain
is doing no service to the well being of the state.
Its as if the only thing important is the worship of money.

My school district is reporting covid cases almost daily now, 7 reports in last few days. They have been shady alittle not telling us parents until up to week after positive tests and have quarantined class rooms but not shut down. Our school district decided to start a online full curriculum live sessions to not lose $22k of funding per student and has about 1200 students doing that out of 3700 total kids in district so some of it is money related. My kids are still considered part of the district and when we decide its safe enough they can go to the actual school buildings anyday we decide which is nice. So for my kids schools been great and my older one has excelled in this environment saying he doesnt want to go back and my kindergartener is reading already so its working out great with the teachers being very good overall with the situation and without the fear of getting sick or having to wear a mask at school all day.

#19797 3 years ago

Was informed last night that my nephews's wife has caught the Covid. She is positive; He is not. She is at home and feeling miserable. They live about 15 miles south of Dallas.

This is all I know.

What I do know is that she is 63 or 64. And controls (for years now) her weight with some sort of medicine.

I asked my sister-in-law if they are wearing masks or letting all hang out like "their" leader. Fortunately, with regards to some of things that are being sold to us, they manage to filter out the bullshit and they do wear masks.

I am concerned for my nephew. He will be 62 in January, is 5' 7" tall and weighs in at close to 350 lbs. He would be a prime candidate to not fair well, should he become infected.

#19799 3 years ago

You need to look at the number of ICU beds available, not total number of beds.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 396 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/396 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.